Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think the people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour of Dillo trying to get ants out of a whole Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood bean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: Given't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness, may this is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koob.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, hid, Happy financial New Year?
Speaker 1: Oh? Happy through to that fucking fox tell out? I love that ad, Happy e of Firs. Happy your for stener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I was raised in a drought. We didn't have pay TV. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Speaker 4: No happy for end of financial year sale? Was that giant ad Jenny? You know that price cuber Genezy?
Speaker 1: Hi Hi Happy EPs?
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: Happy Yeah Happy us?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? It's on YouTube?
Speaker 1: I need to hear medium my Spotify top one hundred.
Speaker 2: I just hate this time of year because everyone's going on about, Oh, I can't wait for my tax return. I can't wait to like talking about what they're going to spend. Yeah, tax return on. But when you're a bloody freelancer like me, you don't get a return. You're just o tax.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's on food and toilet paper for you?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Because you need to live?
Speaker 2: But I just said I don't get a tax return. I have to pay it.
Speaker 4: I was searching Happy E for some phe And now I will just preface this by saying I'm on breakfast radio hours everyone, so I've been since three am.
Speaker 1: And I know Jenna does it everywhere.
Speaker 2: And don't we know it all right?
Speaker 4: No, but Jenny, you don't have to entertain the masses on the biggest radio audience in the country.
Speaker 2: I will just say, okay, wow, Fox still happy If it's a is it gonna be one of those days I find you're really annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice that it's like the sound shocked that it hasn't been a while.
Speaker 2: A while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd be actually good for a long time.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, mom Da, if you're saving something, frail fox three are every year here.
Speaker 3: It's not as good as I remember.
Speaker 1: No, that's brilliant. That's what my children will be like on Christmas. I'll make him do musical numbers in the matching Peter Alexander pajamas.
Speaker 2: What are your kids names going to be? If you thought about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oscar, but with no R it'd be osc a Oscar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. But why is there no are?
Speaker 1: Because it stands out from a crap?
Speaker 2: What about an ah Off?
Speaker 1: What are your kids' names? Garden Drop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Treep, no, I Theori. You haven't thought about that.
Speaker 1: Jenna, what will you name your spawn?
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I haven't thought about it.
Speaker 2: I love that you have thought about it. I just had this feeling that you would have already thought about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about girl's name?
Speaker 1: I like the name Cleo Clear today I didn't love you anyway. Yeah, Oscar and clear. We've discussed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Okay, who's going to be the spoof daddy?
Speaker 1: Well, we've had this discussion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Hayden's right.
Speaker 4: She's in one of my sister's embryos because he doesn't have any female family that I could take the.
Speaker 2: You could knock up his mum.
Speaker 1: Oh true, well.
Speaker 4: I could get an egg, like obviously she might not have an egg. Actually I don't know, but if she could give me an egg, we could have a baby and it would be fine. But that's weird going it's his mum's egg and also like grandma but also kind of mum.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a Neighbours storyline about that, when Libby couldn't get pregnant so Susan carried it like the grandmother was pregnant with her daughter's kid.
Speaker 1: I think, fuck they canceled that show then.
Speaker 2: No, there's part of me that's furious that they've canceled Neighbors, but I don't care enough to actually support the s to keep it alive. It's not good anymore, but rip Neighbors. I'll watch the last episode because they're bringing back Kylie Minogue, which is just bizarre. How are they going to bring her back?
Speaker 4: No, remember when Shane Warn died and like Kyler Managle feature zoom. Remember when the Olympics happened, zoom? I reckon she'll feature via zoom.
Speaker 2: No, there's already been pap shots of her filming on Ramsey three. Oh you're kidding, No, I never can I take a bit of not this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she lives in Melbourne too, You're right, I forgot. She's just recently moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and her character was like a mechanic, I think. And there's pap shots of her filming on Ramsey three in the fucking overalls, and I'm like, as if she would have had no career progression in twenty years, like she's still just a fucking vocatic.
Speaker 1: I won't be watching.
Speaker 2: It's so unrealistic whenever they have characters just randomly show up unannounced, like I would never do that to any of my family. Yeah, I know, I haven't seen you in twenty years. I'm just going to show up on and out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you had my baby, then that car drive off that cliff, and then we had that penguin plague.
Speaker 1: So terrible storyline.
Speaker 2: Now, can I tell you I'm a little bit stressed about today's episode of the podcast. Why because I wanted to make you lime milkshakes because we were talking about this last week. I wanted to prove to you just how gorgeous the lime milkshake is because it's my favorite, and you guys thought it would be feralrue. And I've ordered six liters of milkshake topping. S Did you put that on the kideo idea? Yeah, on the company car, and I've brought in my fucking neutral bullet so i can make milkshakes. Look it's here.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's not a sound effect. I'm not pressing anything.
Speaker 2: But the bloody topping has not shown up yet. And when I go on the tracking number, it says that it's due to arrive today. Okay, it's now eleven forty am and it's still not here. So I'm just hoping it all rocks up during the episode.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to quickly call Daisy in aarm reception and pull her through and I'm going to say, Daisy, you call the kids hotline.
Speaker 1: When it arrives.
Speaker 2: Okay, Daisy, it's urgent.
Speaker 1: Is that key?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Is that ws?
Speaker 2: This is a great song, I believe.
Speaker 1: I don't know the words an reception, Daisy, Yes, Hi, Daisy, it's Mitch.
Speaker 5: Mitch gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Has a favor to ask.
Speaker 2: So you know how I said that there's a delivery coming for Mitch Cherry. Oh yes, when it gets here, can you call the Kiss hotline and let us know asap because we need it urgently for the podcast and it's still.
Speaker 3: Not a right okay, suing, selling, selling.
Speaker 1: I will call you guys as soon as it arrives.
Speaker 3: Bye bye?
Speaker 1: Did she sweet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She's gorgeous? Can you believe that I had to order six leaders of it? Like it was a minimum order? Because I think it was, you know, a wholesale or whatever, like the sort of thing that people would used to stock up their fish and chip supplies. Like I had to buy that much that was the minimum? What am I going to do with fucking five point nine Leaders? Once they've poured a tiny bit in the milktown?
Speaker 1: If I like it, I'll be taking home at least two.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just put it in Jenner's prize covered thanks listener on the show Wins a signed bottle of lime syrup.
Speaker 1: Thanks leaving, and is it just you?
Speaker 4: We just get those little baggies that people put recreational drugs in, but we just put one squirt of lime.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, well, if it is your first time were sitting hi everyone? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate, or something we appreciate. They're our igems. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's today. Mine is a simple observation. I've had something I've noticed and it urged me because times have changed and I feel like we're using outdated terms in everyday life.
Speaker 2: Okay, well this sounds a bit woke. Yeah, mine, Mine is something I've noticed as well. Should I kick it off? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You start yours?
Speaker 2: Alright, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Youricking?
Speaker 2: Marge Simpson needs to retire.
Speaker 1: Wait from the shower, from whatever work she does?
Speaker 2: Well, whoever does the voice over her Name's Julia Kavna or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kevana.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've watched any recent episodes of the Simpsons, have you.
Speaker 1: I can't say I have no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I can't say. Many people you.
Speaker 4: Used to love it in the back in the day. I love the Simpsons, but I've dropped off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're going to ask neighbors, they may as well acts Simpsons. They are a package deal for me back in the day.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yes, either what was on after the Neighbors?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Simpsons at six and the Neighbors at six thirty absolutely loved it. And so I don't know, maybe this voice actress has been smacking daries down her face for decades because she does not sound the same. She does not sound like a well woman.
Speaker 4: Let me wait, can you jenn out? Can you google while we work because you've got this? Can you google how old she was when she started them at her age?
Speaker 2: Now they're up to season thirty three, and so she has been doing it for a long time. And so I'm just going to do a comparison for you all gay. So this is like og Marge Simpson, this is the voice that we all know and love.
Speaker 3: Well, I learned a lesson.
Speaker 7: Just because you're a lesbian, it doesn't make you less of a.
Speaker 2: Ban right, And so now this is what she sounds like. Now, this minderless. All the cues for the entire production.
Speaker 7: I definitely ran a tight shep, but a fun everyone loved.
Speaker 1: Obviously, it's different.
Speaker 2: I know she sounds like she's in pain, doesn't she.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she's seconds away from death.
Speaker 2: I know. I feel like because that voice is obviously not her natural voice, just to put that on. Yeah, it just feels like she's done years of straining her vocals and like her throat is that damage. Not only there's that chick voice Marge, she does Patty and Selma as well. So it's a lot of just grunting into a microphone.
Speaker 1: And those characters are long term smokers exactly.
Speaker 2: So I feel like after thirty three seasons, she's just fucked her voice. She needs to retire.
Speaker 3: Well, when she first started, she was thirty nine. Okay, wow, now she's seventy two.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, the poor bitty hang on play the most recent one again. If knowing that she's seventy two, that changes everything.
Speaker 1: Seventy two year old March this.
Speaker 7: Minderless all the cues for the entire production. I definitely ran a tight shep, but in a fun way.
Speaker 2: Everyone loved. Obviously, God let the bitch rest. She needs to retire. I feel like she would have made plenty of coin off voicing. Marge Simpson, she's good for it. Let her retire. It sounds like she's still ruggle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they make royalties from that too, like they would make if they could stop working and still get money from the shows.
Speaker 2: Just like rerun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, I've got big news.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just got a message from Daisy.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck off she.
Speaker 3: Goes honey buns ice cream delivery.
Speaker 1: Does she mean the green syrup?
Speaker 2: She's bloody better? Is it just to you?
Speaker 3: Yes? I asked, do you mean the syrup? Apologies for the interruption, but.
Speaker 2: It's a big no.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you did you please.
Speaker 3: Me, she's seen it.
Speaker 4: Can you can we auditioned for because we could call mat groaning and say we could do it.
Speaker 2: I used to be pretty good at the Mard Simpson laugh. I don't know if I could these days. But it was like, oh yeah, oh me, oh my god, I don't need to do it. Wow, I just blew myself away, then do it again. What can I say? What's something? She would say? Well, I've learned a lesson. Just because you're a lesbian doesn't make you less of a being hey with training. Oh my god, Wow, fuck this show.
Speaker 1: Sam.
Speaker 2: Can you get Matt grown on the line plate.
Speaker 1: Get Mat groaning again, and get Fox Studios on things.
Speaker 3: Daisy made a mistake, of course, why she said, Oh no, I mean the Buller ice cream.
Speaker 2: I got that two hours ago. That's been in the fucking corporate freezer since I got here two hours.
Speaker 4: I've never teld her to call the number and follow the instructions as told three minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sorry, we're sidetracked.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was such a good Marge. I'm really impressed. I can do a good Maggie.
Speaker 3: That was pretty good.
Speaker 2: No, that's like in the early episodes of The Simpsons. That's what it sounded like, but they changed. It is more of like a I don't know, Oh, I can find Maggie Simpson's sound effect, because that doesn't sound like that anymore.
Speaker 1: They have a whole Maggie movie on Disney, plus a new one. I watched it. She says, nothing, the whole.
Speaker 2: Film, Wow, sounds fascinating.
Speaker 1: It was Maggie Maggie x star Wars. She was into the Star Wars world. True.
Speaker 2: God, see what I mean? They just need to stop.
Speaker 1: See that's the new one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you do any Simpsons characters?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I try literally when through all of them? All right, Marge? Should I do my agent?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do my agent. Let's go. Is it just me? Do you think we should phase out saying do you have a pen?
Speaker 2: Why? Oh?
Speaker 1: I was on the phone the other day and I was trying to get an address for somewhere and you and I hold on, ye, I'll get it for you. All right, you have a pen, babe, I'm on an iPhone. I got notes. I don't need a pen. We don't need to ask that question anymore.
Speaker 2: Ever, It's actually true, because when they do, the answer most often is no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 2: I used to have pens in my backpack in the car, but now I don't know where. Only bloody pens are gone, even right here in this studio. One time I needed a pen, I'm like, this is nothing, oh one hundred, trying to write you a note?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm the same Back in when I was in high school, the last couple of days, everyone was writing on iPads.
Speaker 1: The pens don't even exist anymorely, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was at a country high school, so we weren't that advanced. But iPads. That actually sounds harder it was.
Speaker 1: It is. It's harder for what it is.
Speaker 4: But I thought there definitely are other things that we say that the new generation would not understand. Like in ten years time, the kids are growing up, we'll just write everything in their notes.
Speaker 1: They won't know why would they need a pan?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I've noticed?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my handwriting has gotten shocking because I never handwrite things anymore. So when I do need to, I'm like, shit, man, that's ugly. That is not good.
Speaker 1: What about this? I thought about some others? Roll down the window?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's no rolling. You wouldn't wind down the window with the crank.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Also, when you pull up in traffic right and you're next to a friend, you go, oh my god, there's Mitchell.
Speaker 1: You don't go like, yeah, you wind The.
Speaker 2: Gesture you do is like wind the window down.
Speaker 1: I have never had a car with wind down windows, have you?
Speaker 2: I think my dad ute had it? Y, yes, but that's.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 1: Our generation will, but these kids will not understand wind down? Now, what the fuck does that mean? What about rewind? You don't rewind?
Speaker 4: Rewind is VHS you would actually literally rewind, yeah, because you were rewinding about the physical tape.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when you'd have to rewind the whole thing from like the end to the beginning?
Speaker 1: Yea, what did you have to do again?
Speaker 2: You'd have to like double tap the rewind button. Then it would just go like it would go really fast.
Speaker 4: And the movie people would there'd be a sticker on it. They would like, don't forget to rewind?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they'd be pretty pissed off at fucking Video Easy if you gave back a video and it's in the end credit.
Speaker 1: Were you with a Video Easy family?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: I was civic. I was a civic family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I remember the like the month before they closed down, they called everyone up and said these are outstanding credits, and we had.
Speaker 1: Like four thousand dollars with a credit. What, well, you're shutting down. We're not paying you axun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you going to do? Pitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about hang up?
Speaker 2: I mean you still use that jargon, but no, you're not technically slamming the phone down.
Speaker 1: No, hanging up literally used to get the old phone on a on a coil and you would hang it on the on the little clip. You do not hang up your phone? What would you say, now put down or like end call, end call?
Speaker 2: Hey hey, tap screen a tap screen? You know what? I remember vividly once our drama teacher just had to go at us all because you know that gesture you do to pretend you're on the phone when you sick your thumb and you're pinky at put it up to your ear? Oh yes, yes, yeah, they're like phones don't look like that anymore. So like stop holding your hand to your ear like that, pretending you're on the phone. You do it like this, Yeah, pretend you're holding an iPhone. And I was like, that is so true. Where did this come from? What is that?
Speaker 1: Shackers?
Speaker 2: That gesture? Why people that for a phone?
Speaker 1: Ye're true?
Speaker 4: In acting school, my acting teacher in New York, My her biggest gripe was never to do this. If you did a scene and you had a like you didn't mind define, she'll kill you.
Speaker 1: She was off the stage. You have to actually because that's I.
Speaker 2: Literally just had that.
Speaker 1: You're acting teacher. I just said that was she acting?
Speaker 2: I said. My drama teacher in high school, and I told I said, exactly what you just said.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear.
Speaker 2: What did you think I was talking about?
Speaker 1: I thought you said English?
Speaker 2: Why would my English teacher talk about that?
Speaker 4: And I thought you guys were just doing it in class, like what assignment?
Speaker 1: When's it? You call me about it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: When I did acting, we were told never.
Speaker 1: Very funny. I'm on breakfast hours, like I said, very brain fried. I didn't hear. I honestly did not even compute what you were saying. What.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna listen to you either.
Speaker 1: I am listening.
Speaker 2: I repeated my story.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted mentally.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 1: I have one more suitcase.
Speaker 2: He just started to one up it by being like when I was in New York.
Speaker 1: I my brain literally went, oh, I have a story that's similar to that.
Speaker 2: It's exactly.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? You got something on your mind?
Speaker 8: Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do what is it just you? We've done our gyms? How is it just me? It's now time to hand it over to you, the idiots, to get one in for yourself, and you can hit us up, send us voice message in the DMS.
Speaker 2: Right yep, at couple of mitches on Instagrams where you can find us and you're also allowed to come on as a caller.
Speaker 1: I love my.
Speaker 2: Favorite thing to do. Oh hello, did I not prove myself right last week? How fun was the talk back team segment?
Speaker 1: Yes? I thought it was absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: I love having callers on.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Sarah. She sent us this on Instagram.
Speaker 9: Hi, Sarah, Is it just me or is it the most relieving and satisfying thing? When you go to put petrol in your car and the pump that you're on, the number is clearly indicated. You don't have to try and work it out looking at all the different numbers that are like up the very top, like on the sign. It's just there in front of you, no messing around, no stress.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I agree. Oh yeah, because you'd think that in this day and age, they would have figured out. Oh, people find this confusing. Let's make it super obvious. Yes, which one is which? Because you know, when they've just got the two numbers next to each other, it's like, well the car in front or the car behind? Yeah, like five or six?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it when they do that stacking effect.
Speaker 1: Oh, like it's but just above it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a little bit three D, like there's five, and then a little bit further behind the cube that says six. I'm like, oh, okay, so the one at the back is six.
Speaker 1: You know they should do they should spray paint the numbers where you park your car, just on the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then when you pull in, you go, I'm on five.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why do they make it so hard?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they make them so small. Sometimes I swear they're like a playing card, like you, no car? What number?
Speaker 4: I I have gotten so cocky with it. I don't even tell them, Oh okay, I'm paying all.
Speaker 2: I just go silver Astro mate figure it out.
Speaker 4: I wonder if I've ever paid for someone else's petrol because they didn't know, but they didn't want to seem like they didn't. It's like, yeah, sure, you've just paid twelve dollars for a motorbike's petrel.
Speaker 2: I actually only found out recently. Did you know that when you pull into the servo to fill up your car, when you first pick up the pump, Yeah, it doesn't start squirting right away. Yeah, And sometimes it takes ages for the bastard to start working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's quicker than others. It's because the guy or girl inside the servo has to physically like approve yes, like they must. I don't know. Do they get a notification saying, oh, someone's trying to use a pump and they have to actually turn it on.
Speaker 1: It happened to me, honestly this morning.
Speaker 4: I went at five am or radio in the brief sails, and it was raining and I had no petrol and I pulled and I put my finger and it wouldn't pump. I'm like, there's no one else here, what's happening?
Speaker 1: He was cleaning the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're always faughfing about, except the counter always a ways my guy, because I live not far from a twenty four hour servop, and he has seen me at my worst. I'm sure at my absolute worst, because sometimes I'll come home at what four am, and even though there are twenty four to seven servo, there's some point in the night where the automatic doors don't just open again. They have to manually. Yep. I'll let him in and say, sometimes I just stand at the glass doors, wanting me meet Pie before I go blackout in bed. I just stand at the glass doors looking a wreck.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, oh my god, like a zombie movie, terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And i can just see him stacking shelves and I'm like, do I knock? And sometimes I might try and like wave or something, and then I'm like, oh, oh shit, he must have been expecting someone at four thirty five am. And then I just kind of walk in, just like trying not to stumble.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, my locals server station, you're trying to sell me on the healthy fruit. Like you walk in and there's grapes. I might listen here. Know what you're made for, service station, You're made for chicken.
Speaker 3: Rolls, Magnums always mag.
Speaker 1: One lid of pumps that are nine dollars.
Speaker 4: Ye, boost bars in the double pack and that's fucking it.
Speaker 2: And the favorites for forty seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a raady coffee that I will enjoy, revolting flowers, terrible flowers, day old donuts, oh yes, the day old donuts, and two for one tik tag deals. Don't try to sell me on grapes away.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's there's a few areas of improvement, not.
Speaker 1: Yet the numbersiple and sorry, Jenna. A petrol station.
Speaker 2: Is when people know how to drive.
Speaker 1: You need to fill up.
Speaker 3: I used to get the day old donuts.
Speaker 1: Why would you be in a petrol station for the smell?
Speaker 3: Live near one? There used to be my afternoon treat.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Is it on your way to the surgery with your doctor? What with your plastic surgeon?
Speaker 5: Huh? You know?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well we're taking a couple of weeks off after this episode because Jenna's getting a boob job.
Speaker 3: To gum gra for yours.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it's not, they don't exist.
Speaker 2: It's getting your tits done, fossil. We're all friends here. We can we can tell the truth.
Speaker 1: And you don't need it, but if you want to, and you know, she's got a Mandakell's doctorate, it'll be such a good surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you anyway, thanks for that. Sarah is coming.
Speaker 1: Keep them coming in all right? Shall we move on? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Well, we were supposed to do the milkshake thing here, but it still hasn't arrived.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you made a milkshake opener and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. Well, we've got a plan B as well, because Jenna, when I walked into the office today. I was sulking and I said to Mitch, my friends and I were going to go to karaoke tonight.
Speaker 1: He was actually upset.
Speaker 2: I was quite excited.
Speaker 1: Someone's calling the kiss hotline and it could be a celebrity or I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh my god, that is weird time.
Speaker 1: And I'll be official in case. Hello, it's his kiss.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: She right, Jenna, run n go you down there?
Speaker 1: No, wait, Daisy, can you bring it up?
Speaker 6: I will bring it up.
Speaker 1: We love to talk to bring it up, Daisy.
Speaker 5: We love you.
Speaker 1: Do you need anything mich soda, water or anything for the milk? Can you bring I'd love sparkling? Yeah, actually make it to Actually you have a coke zero there? Let me get a coke zero.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and n.
Speaker 1: I'm good, okay, Jenna's good. Thanks, thanks Daisy.
Speaker 2: That is perfect.
Speaker 1: Shut fuck your story up, shout it by Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh wow, Well you can play my milkshake.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard these all right, this is a very exciting time. Everybody.
Speaker 2: My milkshake brings other boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than yours. Yeah. That is a medieval version of milkshake back from one of Jenna's past live.
Speaker 1: Yes, I played you saw this live, didn't you? At the first Glastonbury.
Speaker 2: What year was this number one on the chart? Seventeen thirty And they just etched the charts into stone, didn't they.
Speaker 1: It was just on a viny wall.
Speaker 2: I just etched it into a breage it was anyway. So last week on the podcast, remember I was talking about how much I love lime milkshakes.
Speaker 4: Yes, we did our talkback Tings live, which is now officially an annual event, and we had a collar on who agreed with you after your Origimal said yes, lime milkshakes.
Speaker 2: A lot of people backing me up, saying that lime milkshakes are amazing, but they're quite hard to come by these days, and you two were just like, oh no, they sound foul. Well, I'm here to change your mind today.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to just give you my case lime god just in a pinacolia, in maybe a mehida, but in a creamy like substance that will curdle in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Is that the benefit is that what you want?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but it's lime flavor. It's not actually squeezing lime lime flavor.
Speaker 1: I can't understand how it's sweet.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I'm about to prove you wrong. So the syrup is on the way up. Sam, can you please run to the corporate kitchen down in the freezer at the bottom. I've got the ice cream as well, and it's spoon if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sam.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna make you lime milkshakes. Have brought me neutrable it in.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited. I love a milkshake. I mean, look at me.
Speaker 4: I'm a dairy boy. I love my dairy. I saw it that night. I went out and I saw a lime milkshaking action. I posted it on Injuran idiots memory saw it and it was full. I can't say it looked like it had been purchased.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, it is like I was googling every cafe in the area.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: We can just you know, get lime milkshakes pre made, but no one really does them anymore, not many people. And so I had to order this syrup and it was minimum six liters, but I got two three liter bottles and I've got a second flavor as well as lime taste. After after the lime one.
Speaker 4: Run me through as Daisy, the receptionist brings it up. It literally has just been couried in from I can only assume Willy WONKAUS factory. But you were the other base ingredients because you don't want to made the water simple.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Sam's getting the ice cream. I've got some.
Speaker 1: Milk here for cream good.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the ratio is. I'm just gonna it's gonna measure with my heart. I have a bit of flavor, a bit of ice cream, bit of milk. But because I've got the neutrable it, I reckon I can put a little bit more ice cream to make it like a thick shake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like a thicker shake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you justie, it's one of those pitting milkshake makers. You can't really put much ice cream in there, can you know?
Speaker 1: And you're going to give us these milkshakes, and we're going to tell you if you like them or not. That's it. We're going to tell you if we're sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I just well, I am going to prove for you that they don't fucking curdle. That's not a thing.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm just picturing actual.
Speaker 2: It's lime flavored. I can't believe you haven't had it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Daisy is here, Come on in, come on in days a days.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's in a box. Okay, take it to Mitch.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell you how perfect this timing was. We were about to We're like, oh, that's not here yet, we may as well skip the segment, and then you called it was amazing. I'm just making lime milkshakes. Do you want to try one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what, why not?
Speaker 2: The MIC's not on, Mitch.
Speaker 3: I am keen for a lime milkshake.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm cranking days.
Speaker 1: You've done such a great job.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 1: Hold it up. I want to see.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, that's the lime therarep?
Speaker 1: It looks like sod.
Speaker 2: Should I put a little bit of the flavoring on the outside of the glass?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Decoration?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes? Do you want some milkshake making music?
Speaker 2: What were you going to pull?
Speaker 1: I actually I got some ready. This is my milkshake music. It works, it works.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Mitchell Dinah, Okay, I'm going to stand up.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's putting you in the glass. Oh he's doing the Oh my god, I'm selling pressed.
Speaker 2: I worked in macafe, mate, I know what what I've done a little breath as of lime around.
Speaker 1: So Jenna. He's putting in the drizzle on the side. He looks like green zombie blood.
Speaker 3: It's it's it is green.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I can smell the lime. It's very limey.
Speaker 2: I'm in mickles and you can't smell anything.
Speaker 1: No, I can't. It's a viscous like figure. It's like seamen consistency.
Speaker 2: That you'll ruin my meal.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of lime. Please you drink more of it if you do. All right, it's going in the blender.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, good, right.
Speaker 2: Here we go. That's a good color. I think I've got the lime ratio.
Speaker 1: Well, you'd know. I've never ordered one in my life. Is that the color of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a pastel green. He's got a bit of a gliger. I probably should have blended it longer, but whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, now is the moment of truth.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready for your lime milkshake.
Speaker 1: Dye, I'm ready. Let's go, Jennik. You pass me a liming. Oh it looks gorgeous. You take one, Mitch, cheers, cheers.
Speaker 2: Enjoy, I know your bloody cheese.
Speaker 5: Cheers.
Speaker 2: You want to drink out of the bottle.
Speaker 1: I'm anxious.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. So this is a lime milkshake. Keeping it simple. It looks good. The smell is very sweet. I'm trying. I'm gonna eat my words. It's sensational. How I love the lime milkshake.
Speaker 2: It's almost ridiculous. How right I am so often?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Jenna, you'll be the real Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it tastes like a paddle pop. I love it.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think I could actually do with a bit more line.
Speaker 5: I don't reckon.
Speaker 2: I've done enough flavoring, but you get the idea I want.
Speaker 1: What can you pour some straight in?
Speaker 2: You? Do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, what's going on? We all agreed that the lime milkshakes the greatest milkshake of all time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want one? Petho will make you one. Come in, po is back. He's a fan of the Lime milkshaw.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to make more.
Speaker 9: As an ex Coffee Club employee the Coffee Club, this is the perc we say we used to get the doughnut king.
Speaker 1: Thank you Daisy for your servant.
Speaker 2: Thank you Daisy, and said, are you a fan already of the lime already? Fuck yeah, I knew I find someone.
Speaker 10: Is this the Fruit Warrior blender?
Speaker 1: Do you have the big one?
Speaker 2: I got the expensive one? But where's your cup? Yea, No, look that just looks grim. Sorry, no, don't knock it.
Speaker 1: No, it's good with more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're coming to Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Is that what you remember? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you do me a favorite? Add an extreme amount of lime. I want to go lime crazy, god?
Speaker 2: Lime?
Speaker 1: Odd?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your dongue is green green?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, that's not healthy.
Speaker 2: Gone and a third amount?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, And that's what I wants.
Speaker 2: Nothing like lime though, that's the thing that's the not a bit of citrus in this at all.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's green.
Speaker 1: That's what I want. That's ghost. Can I say we've attracted an audience out there and the team who's out there and who votes? So zay and you're out there? What do you think? Do you like the lime milkshake?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 1: Then come in here, come try it. We'll change you. Ella. What do you think? Then get in here. We have to Mitch is going to convert people. Yeah, Sam, if you're doing the Lord's work, that's the guest Mike, that's you.
Speaker 3: I've been converted.
Speaker 1: Good All right, line up, one at a time, zaying, mitches, they brought their cup of good all right, I would like to try this super strong one as well.
Speaker 10: Thanks cheers. No, that does just taste like vanilla.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 10: It doesn't taste like lime.
Speaker 2: Get out. I don't like your attitude.
Speaker 1: It kind of tunds like a rainbow a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: It tastes like a paddle pop.
Speaker 1: All right, we've converted ella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only a little bit left.
Speaker 10: I'm less hostile than I was before. I'll say that good.
Speaker 2: I can't believe people actually thought that you'd be putting citrus in there. It's a flavor.
Speaker 1: I'm like a kid in again. I've got so much sugar in you now.
Speaker 10: Your teeth are deadset green, Mitch, What the green goblins?
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste like anything.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just kind of like a Yeah, it's extended vanilla, that's all it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been slaving away over these milkshakes for hours. I bend over backwards for you lot, and this is the thanks.
Speaker 10: I get well made milkshake.
Speaker 1: Thank you, lovely now I believe there's a secret, secret flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to do a minimum six leaders.
Speaker 3: What what is it?
Speaker 2: Do you remember Nora last week when she called through banging on about blue Heaven and she said that they taste like children.
Speaker 1: Hello Nora, Hi Nora, Hi Norah.
Speaker 6: How are you going?
Speaker 2: It says here that you want to talk about limes. Please please tell me you're on my side more.
Speaker 6: No, I prefer blue Heaven. Blue What blue Heaven milkshake? It's just really really sweet and delicious and tastes like a child in a cup.
Speaker 2: Tastes like a child. How many children have you tasted to know what children taste like?
Speaker 6: I didn't mean to say like that in the sense like sweetness, like how kids love sweetness in lowly take.
Speaker 2: It back to Yeah, I got blue Heaven. God, I'm about to find and I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting because blue is not a flavor.
Speaker 2: And there's no description on it to even slightly indicateable.
Speaker 1: Can you read it? What does it say?
Speaker 2: There's no description on it, there's nothing. There's blue Heaven.
Speaker 10: On the topic of blue flavor, blue Parade, blues, el Thing's blues.
Speaker 2: Patho is so fucking Melbourne, all the indie flavors that no one's heard of.
Speaker 1: Culture. All right, thank you everyone, Actually, get everyone get out of here.
Speaker 2: I drew a crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, impressive.
Speaker 2: My milkshake really does bring all the boys to they.
Speaker 1: Do quite literally. It was proof of the pudding.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get cracking on this blue thing and.
Speaker 1: Make it for us, Yeah, dack, can we could even be blue?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Could we be blue?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: What if I just put a scoop of ice cream in this three liter bottle?
Speaker 1: I reckon?
Speaker 5: Do more?
Speaker 1: Do more? Blue?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh my god, okay, yeah, surely that's enough. That's excessive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is what happened to Victor Victoria Bloop whatever her name in Wonka.
Speaker 2: Victoria Bloop Violet Bawl regard. I've told you, believe never meant anyone like you that. Just if you don't know someone's name, you just confidently guess.
Speaker 1: It's so confident, but it made you get it.
Speaker 2: It was close enough.
Speaker 1: Blop had similar sounds.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of Augustus Glue.
Speaker 1: I was in Victoria by regards her name.
Speaker 2: Violet Violet Okay, here's the blue Heaven. Thanks, And we have no idea what blue heaven actually tastes like because there's no indications. Cheers, guys, cheers. She's to Norah.
Speaker 1: Cheers to Nora.
Speaker 3: Mm hm oh my oh what okay?
Speaker 2: I think I put too much blue?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is almost liked.
Speaker 2: It does taste like neurrophy as a kid. I'm sorry, maybe that's what she meant when she said it tastes like children. It tastes like the medicine you give children.
Speaker 1: It tastes like wet cake matter medicine. It's medicine, you know.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know what it tastes like. I can't figure it out. It's it's not good, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm getting? Red cloud remember red.
Speaker 2: Clouds, the lollies or even the blue ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the blue clouds, yes, yes, yes, I see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that would make sense. But what even is that flavor? It's it's like blue m I love how we don't like it, and yet we're finishing them anyway. Like I said, lime milkshakes. Once again, I was correct. Don't knock them till you're trying, amen, Baby.
Speaker 3: Not sure?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? The rude Shocks of Young Adults food.
Speaker 2: Now, Jenna, can I tell you? I came in to record the podcast today and I was so cross. I was absolutely devastating mad.
Speaker 1: When you came in.
Speaker 2: I was sulking because I was looking forward to going to karaoke tonight. Me and a bunch of friends were going, and I said to Mitch, one of my friends is sick, so we've decided to postpone it to another week. And I was like, damn it. I really wanted to do karaoke. Oh bloody love it. And Mitch was like, well, why don't we just do it on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I said, okay, Well, let's do it here karaoke. This is Friday. We're recording on a Friday. Screw it, let's do it good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we are essentially ripping off Kyle and Jackie O's Friday duet segment. Yeah, it sounds like fun to me, so I don't care. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: We also are going into using their system here.
Speaker 4: I am filling in for their show after all, So I did find their their open it, so we should just use it just.
Speaker 2: For Friday duet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say, can you just everyone yell is it just me when they everyone an original segment we came up with.
Speaker 2: This easily could be a new low for the podcast. God, yeah, but I don't give a fuck. It's going to be fine. It's our last day for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're taking a couple of weeks off everybody, So this is the last show.
Speaker 2: So I thought, yolo, we'll have some fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mitch and I were debating which song we should sing karaoke Toah, and I say karaoke. I mean I don't actually want the karaoke version, just play the normal song with the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Oh, we need the lyrics to cover up and you and I cannot sing.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's fair to say. True.
Speaker 4: Like in musical theater, sing like to tune and operatically, but not not tonally.
Speaker 2: We have the sort of voices where people say, oh, you're actually not bad, yes, but not good. And so we were like, okay, what song do we sing? We've narrowed down to we've both got one each, and so I think we're just going to do both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to do it. I'm gonna put the lyric up on hearm so you and I can see them behind us on the screen.
Speaker 2: So how are we going to do this? Like you sing a line, I sing a line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon we do that. Yeah, we'll vibe it. I'll put little fingers up and point to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, Well I reckon you should go first because I wanted a banger and you chose an Elvis song, which makes sense because, like you know, the Elvis movie is big at the moment in front of mine and I was like, okay, it's a beautiful song, but it's just a bit slow, like I want a belter. That's what I love about karaoke, like the passionate songs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I love the drama and the sex and the love. That's why I've chosen an Elvis song.
Speaker 2: And so which one are you picked?
Speaker 1: Again? I've chosen can't help falling in love.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a nice little Elvis.
Speaker 2: It's very slow and it's just nice. But it's just like you know, it doesn't it's not a banger.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Hayden actually wants this to be our wedding song.
Speaker 4: Really els Yeah, we both love Elvis and it played it one of our first day.
Speaker 1: He knows the story, but.
Speaker 4: He played at some point and he was like, on your first day, yeah something somebody was in a movie and we both liked it, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sweets. Actually, I feel weird jewetting this with you. Then if it's your fucking you and your gay facto's song, it means something to you as a couple. And then here I am just inserting myself in the duet and then me judging it.
Speaker 1: Don't inserting yourself, and am I get a bit excited? Also?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 4: It makes it even more special for the film On Basi Lehman's film, he got a whole bunch of celebs to cover Elva songs and Casey Musgraves, who is our favorite artist in the first concert we saw together and her album gold Now is like our relationship album, and she covered this song. This meant so it's almost like in the wedding we would use the Casey Muskraves version of this song.
Speaker 1: Because it's like both it's really weird. It was actually perfect.
Speaker 2: That is perfect.
Speaker 1: That is weird. And Mum messaged me, She's like, oh my god, Casey musk Grave sings the song. It's very cute.
Speaker 2: That is really weird. Are you doing the Elvis Virgeon or the Casey version.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Elvis version Baby look at me?
Speaker 2: Does Casey sing it higher?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because, oh but it's the same key, because I'm going to struggle with the low notes here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I won't, but we'll give it a work, right, all right, I'm going to start. We haven't rehearsed this, maybe we should fuck it all right? Here we go, Elvis. This is my Friday Juet song, Let's go Beautiful? Why man say.
Speaker 5: Only four? Wrong's?
Speaker 1: It's you go?
Speaker 2: But fall.
Speaker 11: Not yet?
Speaker 5: Shall stay?
Speaker 1: I love genesy?
Speaker 5: Would it be.
Speaker 2: See he takes its flienter, Yeah, it's mine.
Speaker 1: If you can falling in love with.
Speaker 8: You like a river flowing surely to the scene taking starling.
Speaker 2: So we goes something ah me to be.
Speaker 1: Cannot you want to do it? To ensemble taking my to together?
Speaker 6: For can.
Speaker 5: Falling in love with.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: List is viewing a bit church And.
Speaker 1: I also forget how repetitive is fuckings?
Speaker 2: Yes, just the context idiots we're reading along with the lyrics. I feel like we've been doing this for five minutes and we've only done the first paragraph. Like there's so much left.
Speaker 1: Now, We're almost done. Minute left where are we up to like a river flows?
Speaker 2: Okay and you can take that.
Speaker 1: Okay, surely, see darling.
Speaker 5: So it rolls, so.
Speaker 1: Amen to.
Speaker 2: Everyone, take my.
Speaker 1: Take my whole life.
Speaker 2: To what are we doing for?
Speaker 3: Can tell.
Speaker 1: Falling in line?
Speaker 5: We for a.
Speaker 2: Can o.
Speaker 1: Fall love?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's nunning. So it's like I said, this could be a new loaf of the podcast, but we're just in the mood to karaoke.
Speaker 1: So wow, that was beautiful and so emotionally it was that.
Speaker 2: Actually, that was better than I thought it would be. I thought, this isn't really a pump up song, So I've got one that's like a banger. Yeah, And if people are listening to this podcast in their car, I hope that they feel compelled to sing along as well. God for this song that I've chosen. Okay, yeah, what is it? It's We Are Young by Fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This one is like a I want to say twenty twelve or twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit of a while ago, but it's still fucking slaps.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that song was that encapsulates the music of that time?
Speaker 1: Well do you think that style? Yeah, this song is exactly what was hot they're like Grammy's and everything. That's a big song.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. I was tossing up to this and the lead singer from Fun also sings with Pink on that.
Speaker 3: Just give me I play the recorder.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're kidding me. Yeah, I say, get a recorder. I wish that would be so much on a recorder. Why the fuck did you learn that on a recorder?
Speaker 3: I was bored, so I did.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you didn't it in school? You use your own hours?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm ready remind me when we come back in a couple of weeks. I'm getting a recorder and general do a recital. But I haven't gone with that Pink song. I've gone with Yeah, this song we are young. I think it's it's it's laps who who sings first?
Speaker 1: You to your song? You started off?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go give me a second. I need to get my story straight. My friend in the bathroom getting higher than the empire. Stay my love. She is waiting for me just across the bar. My seat. It's been taking by some sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Ask him about a scar. I know, I gave it to you months ago.
Speaker 2: You can that voice on I know you're trying.
Speaker 1: To forget it sounds like Keith, but between the drinks and subtle things, the holes in my apologies, you know, I'm trying now hard to take it back.
Speaker 2: So if by the time the bar clothes and you.
Speaker 1: Feel like falling down, yeah, okrrie you home?
Speaker 2: Everyone sit.
Speaker 9: Wee yeah, so that set the worm outside.
Speaker 1: We can burn ride the.
Speaker 2: Wanna go to Jenneth Anthem at the bat.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you guy, I guess it. I I just tho.
Speaker 2: Sorry your name, but our friends, so let's raise. Let me get anounce and wanted care.
Speaker 1: Jenna queen, I told you this slash son Modafi we can burn ride.
Speaker 5: S carry.
Speaker 2: Sorry, shoot dinner? Can you do the no?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, no, I love yeah, and then we'll do the carry me home? Yeah, okay, great, all right Sandy one a little bit so we can our friends.
Speaker 3: Can carrying?
Speaker 5: I know no, right, Cary, we nailed them.
Speaker 2: We yeah.
Speaker 5: Sun set one's thinking, wee can burn bride.
Speaker 2: The side the hot tonight, we yea solid set the latter bye, wee can burn bride and the sun time the bar closes and you feel like falling.
Speaker 1: Down, Oh, carry you home tonight.
Speaker 2: Don't clap it once. Wow, we're great, Australia has got talent and d.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, touchdown.
Speaker 2: There is just something about karaoke and singing like that. There's just like, oh it lights me.
Speaker 1: Up and belting it out. We forget that. People listen to this, right you guys, Screw you if you don't like that. Oh fuck, that was good. That put me in a good move.
Speaker 2: You know. It's also fun. Have I ever played this game with you? I don't know if you've been there, but Oscar and I, my friend, we sometimes play this game where we sing songs, but we replace every verb with fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh no, give me an example. I get confused with verbs and nouns.
Speaker 2: I'll show you. It's fine. Go unbreak my heart. That's a great one. This is fun for the whole family. We've got to play this game with your kids. Replace every verb in a song with fuck. Go to the chorus, un fucking my.
Speaker 11: Say fuck me again, undo this hurt you fucked and fu devil door and fucked out.
Speaker 5: Of my life.
Speaker 11: Fuck my, I fucked so many nights fucking my.
Speaker 2: See, it's fun for the whole family.
Speaker 1: That's a family event. That should be a three pm game show Forget Scrabble, Yeah, family feud, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Pick a song. I want to hear your song.
Speaker 1: It's fun okay, and I've gotta change the verbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that confused, so like doing words?
Speaker 1: That's your new modern song?
Speaker 3: Running up that hill?
Speaker 2: Fucking up that. I don't really know that song though.
Speaker 1: Oh I could probably do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Like I said, new love for the pop, we literally.
Speaker 1: Ate milkshakes on the I actually turned think this is the low. Let me go to the chorus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know all the words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go fucking up that. Here he's sucking up the beauty. I'll be sucking up.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one works.
Speaker 1: I told you, I don't know verbs. That's it's not the best game for me. I'm not smart.
Speaker 2: No, But like just anything that is a doing word, like running running, I said it really know what an adverb is? Oh, Jenna, and I topped English? Did you?
Speaker 1: I haven't met him? Yeah, I can do that, but I don't know verb.
Speaker 2: Find me another song. I'll see if I can do it. Okay, let's fuck girl.
Speaker 1: That's empowering good, It's.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm fucking out tonight, I'm fucking out right I'm gonna fuck it all fuck up. Wanna fuck some noise? Really fuck my voice? Yeah, I wanna fucking fly. I don't know if he's seen.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was perfect though. That was really good.
Speaker 2: That was good. Here we go. I ain't gonna fuck politically correct.
Speaker 1: I only wanna fuck a good time.
Speaker 2: The best thing about fucking a one, then, is the prerogative to.
Speaker 11: Fuck a little poet.
Speaker 2: And I didn't met many here. I don't not many shots.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Great, that was beautiful. Yeah, Wow, I just want to keep singing songs. Fine, I think this is where we end it. I think we've really hit a low bit better. Yeah, I think we have a lot of blue. It's look a bit of blue on the roof too from the milkiess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Obviously we're gonna spend our two week break improving this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, working on some content. You can tell. We really got to the scraping the bottoms of the barrel.
Speaker 2: How's your guest booking going?
Speaker 1: Really good? There are some great people hind that so like who like you know you watch Netflix?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you watch Netflix?
Speaker 1: You are going to love the guest Did you have a TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna love them Okay.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been a car when they've been playing the radio?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's anyone planned? Is there?
Speaker 1: You guys ever read a newspaper?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not really. Oh my god, it's got Marianda Devine on.
Speaker 1: No please, no, Miranda's coming on? No no, no, yea name. I guess. I'll tell you if I've got them. I'll tell if they're the guess.
Speaker 3: That Mariah care.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that you've got this person, but one person you should add to the list. I think Kesha should be. She has an iHeartRadio podcast, so surely we can pull the family. Yeah, our colleague kesher.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we were to send an email on all stuff email and we had to do kesh A Smeeth?
Speaker 2: What is surname?
Speaker 1: Caitlin?
Speaker 2: Kesha's her actual name for her, Kesha bro sep it pardon anyway, We'll patch you in a couple of weeks. Idiot's congratulations to Sarah because of her? Is it just you? She's won three Leaders of Lime topping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get that out to your sair.
Speaker 2: Thanks, babes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have an insolent resistancy. Enjoy.
Speaker 2: I'm going to hang onto the Blue Heaven next week's prize. When I can get that two weeks. Oh yeah, I have a great break.
Speaker 1: Guys. We love you see soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks Marchins love Ya Just Me podcast by a couple of midches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add Brief. This is our secret segment on the end, we wrap up the show and then we just keep talking shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The original premise was a couple of people with ADD having a debrief and so nothing's planned. We just go with the flow. But I'm feeling that starting to creep into the actual episode. So I don't know what the point of this is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to probably make a distinction between and the show. But you know, it's the last show.
Speaker 2: That we just sang.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what else turned up actually as well as all of my syrup You know how we were thinking about getting a calf fragrance. Yeah, and we'd put it like you know, we'd sell it in piece as the driving this near the podcast. Yeah, we have to decide the scent. Oh my god, they've given us like samples the truth.
Speaker 1: Wait should we do that?
Speaker 2: When we get back you into that now ill never mind.
Speaker 1: No, we could make that a whole thing. That's huge.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's our scent. Yeah, but it's not worth making a whole hoo ha about. No one can smell it. It's it's us going well.
Speaker 4: I think I would argue that it is as strong, if not stronger, than drinking milkshakes.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, I caused the bloody crowd in here. Everyone out there never pays the attention to us. But as soon as I'm making milkshakes, I worry.
Speaker 1: That my palette is tainted by those chemical flavors we just had.
Speaker 2: Oh so you don't want to smell them?
Speaker 1: No, dog god, I want to smell all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: So what do we have even opened it? I actually don't know.
Speaker 1: So these are our options for the sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, got it.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that arrive and we were working behind the scenes on the scent. Guys, we say something on the show, we make it happen.
Speaker 2: And when you say we this was.
Speaker 1: My idea, don't mind mind you your idea.
Speaker 2: You're very good at ideas, thank you very much. Letting other people do the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Well, that makes a good team, I say, who's idea with talkback teaings.
Speaker 2: A live Thank you very much. Yeah, this is going to take a while.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of them. Okay, box for small.
Speaker 2: Vial, tell me which one is most appetizing. Okay, just by the name Boy's Secret b O, I s boys, no sense you will woods?
Speaker 3: Oh I quite like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you grow your woody podcasts. I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, we're not a woody one.
Speaker 2: Tonker and Spice, Oh that's I love Tonka. This month's is called Dream. That sounds like it's on par with the Angel perfume from Chemists Warehouse.
Speaker 1: Oh what?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I already love this. Just by the name Coconut Lime Punch.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's appropriate. That's actually our show because we're a bit natty, because we're stupid.
Speaker 2: And look my deodorant coconut and mint.
Speaker 3: And we tried lime milkshakes.
Speaker 1: Shakes you and I punched you before the recording being a mouthy woman. It's a joke, everybody.
Speaker 2: Fig and Sandalwood.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love both of those things. Can we smell them or you're going to list them?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just like going by the name. What do we think this one's it's called santal sixty six black.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come sit next.
Speaker 2: I'll pass them over so we can just be easier.
Speaker 3: Camp on the blue metal Chick.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna go Coconut lime punch first, hold on? Okay, Oh, that's divine, although it's skewing a little bit like suntan lotion for me.
Speaker 1: So what's this one? Say it again?
Speaker 2: Coconut lime punch.
Speaker 1: Coconut lime punch. Oh oh, it smells good, very sweet, you.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe just sniff his wrists so that thanks ray too much. Otherwise it's gonna get very confusing all the different.
Speaker 1: Quite like that it's developing on my skin?
Speaker 2: Is it a bit too like suntann lotion? E?
Speaker 3: Though it is good for a car, true if I enter a car as passenger obviously and.
Speaker 2: Go oh that's no. Yes, yeah, it does smell like it actually smells like a glasshouse candle I used to have. It does, and that ain't a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It's skewing, skewing a coy for me, all right.
Speaker 2: Next one, should we go the dream?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I need to know what this smells like.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't obviously use that because Delta Gudram's second fragrance was called dreams Sue. Yeah, oh that's a night me. Sorry, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Should we spray on some paper? Is that what they send?
Speaker 2: Just hold on at least the cards the image idiot, Oh my god, look like when you fragrance and they really aggressively shake it. They're like, oh you want to try this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is there a little bag of coffee beans too?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, look there's instructions. Relax.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Neutralize your sense of smell by inhaling something neutral. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, we've got a whole such as your sleeve.
Speaker 2: Oh, yours would smell like sweat.
Speaker 1: Mine doesn't.
Speaker 2: And protudo and so we've already tried dream that's a no no, you didn't like that. No, thanks, Let's spray it from now on.
Speaker 1: You just do one spray and past the stick down.
Speaker 2: You know, I really should have actually looked at what's in the box.
Speaker 1: Look at that gen that's in Australia.
Speaker 2: Now my wrist smells like fucking dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wish we didn't spray it on the wrists.
Speaker 2: This one's Tonker and spelling.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I have Tonka, like the Tonka truck.
Speaker 1: The truck muh and I love spice. Oh oh, he's having a moment.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck off, that's nice. That's nice.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think.
Speaker 2: That's a bit more elegant than the coconut ship. This is very sweet, aren't we all. That's the point that has to represent the podcast, right, next one? So is that in the maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, put that with the first one.
Speaker 3: I love that's that's a favorite at the moment.
Speaker 1: And Sandalwood, you're ready, ye, I feel like I'm walking into a Dolly store.
Speaker 2: That's no, it's as I was shaking this, I can smell it and it's not good. It's like stinging nettles.
Speaker 1: It's hold on, Oh my god, you know what it's like. It's like when you crash up leaves.
Speaker 2: It's literally malt.
Speaker 1: This is the backgate and Jim's mod boost uiced in wheat grass.
Speaker 2: It's literally stinging nettles with undertones of Patterson purse.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's.
Speaker 1: Nully sorry, that's not your best word. That is not good, you know what. I'm impressed that they've managed to replicate lawn.
Speaker 2: Mummy stick and sandalwood shouldn't smell.
Speaker 4: Right, sensual woods, hold on, sniff something neutral my pits.
Speaker 2: I literally went to smell something neutral and buried my nostril in my fucking nicotine patch that's on my arm. They work a treat, by the way. Oh, I don't know how I feel about sensible boots. It's it's fine, but it's just unremarkable.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: I do. That's say. It's like, mah, nothing special, see what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's too basic. It's one note.
Speaker 2: Should we try the ones that we veto? Just because of the name.
Speaker 1: Already got a headache?
Speaker 2: What was it? Boy's secret? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Or boys? I don't know how it's this boy?
Speaker 1: It must be boys is in boys and Berry?
Speaker 2: Okay, Boy's secret is.
Speaker 1: M what's the secret? You reckon?
Speaker 2: I don't know that. They should have kept it a fucking secret. Not impressed?
Speaker 1: Oh ah ah, it smells like curry.
Speaker 2: Don't you have asthma as reaction to all this sniffing?
Speaker 1: It smells like it smells like penang curry?
Speaker 5: Feely?
Speaker 1: Do you not get green curry from it? I get sweet.
Speaker 3: Sweet, like a boy's bedroom with deodorant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's yeah, deodorant covering up the smell comestain in bed sheets.
Speaker 2: Okay, and this one is the last. One is called Santle sixty six in brackets black.
Speaker 4: Oh, Santa sixty six is a very well known fragrance. Yeah, it's like Santai sixty six is a famous fagrance. Fagrants perfect for ours?
Speaker 2: Why is it famous? It's not that it's not that good. I have sniffed it.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. This is going to be in a car.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, that is a bit of a car smell. Oh, sniffy pit Jenner. Listen, I like that, do you?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do. However, I'm aware of its purpose. Actually, no, that'd be nice in a car.
Speaker 2: It just needs to be memorable. That doesn't smell like anything in particular.
Speaker 3: I'm not really a fan.
Speaker 1: It does smell of generic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too generic, all right, so eliminate that.
Speaker 1: We like.
Speaker 2: Which ones we've narrowed down to mertonka and spice and coconut lime punt?
Speaker 1: Can we ask if they can combine the two or is that not how it works?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if I just spray them both on the one little?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 2: Right? Hold on? Instead of this smells like my vagina, we call the scent like, oh, this smells like my buttocks something.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's funny. Why don't we do that? This air fresh and it smells like my dick.
Speaker 2: I can't believe Gwyneth Paltrow called it. This smells like my vagina and the candle doesn't even smell like a bat. She just did it so people would talk about it, and we did.
Speaker 3: It's quite smart.
Speaker 2: This smells like my pusse.
Speaker 4: That's actually funny. This smells like my dick and balls. No, this smells like my bussy.
Speaker 2: This smells like my tears. Oh, do you know what? The combination of the two is not that bad? Sniff your pit. Oh oh, I think we're onto something with a combo coconut lime punch, mr Tonka and spice punch.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: It needs to be hybrid.
Speaker 2: I think, well coming soon. This smells like my pusse, coconut lime punch, mer Tonka and spine.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking. I think this smells like my something is funny.
Speaker 2: What should we make it?
Speaker 3: This smells like my pusse.
Speaker 2: If you don't have a pu we don't want to alien that's true. This smells like my double chin.
Speaker 1: This smells like my tit sweat. Oh my god, I'm sure we're gonna have multiple, right, couldn't we have?
Speaker 2: Now? Well, this is the other issue. The gorgeous people at sent Australia when you call it and they were like, sure we can do that, they neglected to mention that the minimum order is two thousand gold, which is fine because you know, I'm fully aware that we have more than two thousand listeners, but not everyone buys our shit. So the only way we can do this smells like my butt cheeks, yeah, is if we do like everyone would have to buy one.
Speaker 1: And they'd be affordable. They wouldn't be expensive.
Speaker 2: No, well, because the less we buy it, like if we buy a thousand instead of two thousand, that means the price is higher. So if you want them cheap, you orders have to promise to buy them.
Speaker 4: We'll listen here if we get two thousand messages. Oh god, we will commit to making a two thousand purchase messages if you buy one and all these listeners that listen, because we have many listeners, pussy listeners. It never messages messages dare yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, or you just have to go without the coconut lime punch. This Studio, smell tonk and Something, Mattel Yeah, kid picks Something.
Speaker 1: Microsoft, Word Paint, Roadblogs, Bugs, life, cinnamon.
Speaker 2: God. We're just saying things now that don't mean anything. Oh, that's where this podcast is. That's what this podcast has come to words.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously my friend Talia Wept, very familiar with her. We played this. I don't even know if you call it a game, but we did this thing once when we were drunk, where we were like, can we just see how long we can go back and forth? But every sentence we say has nothing to do with what the other person said, and so it's just the conversation makes no sense. So I'd just be like, yeah, no, like that's the thing, Like I would have only just made it through, Like I'm lucky I didn't get fined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I didn't order the cheese one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I no, I don't mind. But I just prefer like the Hot Weather because I like ring singlets.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't a dog was three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's true. Don't you reckon that? Nah, I'm out Haha, that's fine. It's dune. See how long you can go dinner?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Start, you have conversations and they have nothing to do with each other. Okay.
Speaker 3: So when I woke up today, my cat jumped on my bed, right yeah, and she tried so hard to get above my pill. And have you ever felt that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the bombings in Kiev terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she jumped down and I almost true story.
Speaker 2: To come up with a new thing, a new story, Okay, I try again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'll start, I'll start.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was at the dentist and they said, you need a root canal, and I said, I was here last week and they said, well, you should stop eating all that canny, and I said, fuck me. You know it's tough when that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. I tried driving a car too, and it was just so so tough. But you know, I have to just gain confidence.
Speaker 4: That's what it's all about, you, right, And once you get seven to eight apples, you'll know that oranges aren't for you anymore and you move on and you don't need to have the same fruit for youel Like every day, day and day.
Speaker 1: You can change fruits.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. But I like the smell of petrol, like it just smells so good and some people don't like it, but I just really like the smell.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel, no only matters in the building is not good and I'll stand by that to the day I perished. Not a good film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when I horse ride, I like that.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Dumb.
Speaker 1: Imagine a whole podcast with that, conversations that this is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Just do that one week and don't ever preface it, and everyone's like, what are they talking about?
Speaker 4: Ever lost the plot officially, even more so than the time when they sung on it on the show.
Speaker 2: No, but don't you hate that, like scratchy denim when it feels really like restrictive and like, yeah, it's cardboarding.
Speaker 1: There's not a long drive once you counter in the stops and the food stops and the petrol stops like it actually all in all is cheaper and slower than driving up the coast.
Speaker 2: No, Kendle's older. I think Kylie's the little sister.
Speaker 1: Mm no, go Sandra Sally. And then after it's the hot seat Millionaire hot seat, and then they go into the project.
Speaker 3: It's really cloudy today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where was I again? I think it was liftgo?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no he didn't get charged. Nah no, no, we didn't do it because they thought that he shaved everyone's eyebrows, but he didn't do it as a dream.
Speaker 3: I jumped off that cliff.
Speaker 2: Now I prefer driving manual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't agree more. Actually, the space and time doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, I really enjoy banana bread.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But the worst part is when you have one of those bloody showers and the curtain drips on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have so been there before. After the platypus jumped, I thought, oh my god, I didn't realize that could. But their legs are longer than you think.
Speaker 3: And when we tripped down the stairs that time, that was so frightening.
Speaker 2: You know, I was at my go fuck.
Speaker 1: I did a round robin man. All right, guy, I have no brain cells left, and my voice is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like your voice is skimming a bit.
Speaker 1: My voice is suing as help me, help me. Oh no, that was a gross help me.
Speaker 2: What about that noise that she makes whenever they're making love or like kissing.
Speaker 1: She goes, oh that's cute.
Speaker 2: Oh my yours is very I had no idea that I could do that. By the way, today, I'm impressed this podcast made you feel at least two But that better today. That's all.
Speaker 1: That's Maggie. By the way, I.
Speaker 2: Thought, I thought the fucking milk takes. We're repeating, we're gonna go, We're gonna have a couple of weeks break.
Speaker 1: We love you so much.
Speaker 2: We might be gone long, darling, So don't fucking freak out a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Though, if you would fucking cough up and buy this air freshness stinks like wet teeth.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I think they're always a little bit damp, but.
Speaker 1: True, you're right, they kind of have to be. We're back in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: What about this smells like my gooch?
Speaker 1: I don't mind that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's quite nice or simple.
Speaker 4: This smells like my beehide. Nah nah, Sorry, I thought that was better than it was. And that's what a brainstorm is at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, but like the Blue Mountains Center, stop it.
Speaker 1: Let's go take your fucking blinder and go home. We'll see you in a week.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for listening, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast A.
Speaker 2: That was the higher impression