Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, the Gold Ofthon back connection tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: We're the Matildas thanks to Ian s where every time the Matilda's score you win prizes. So time waste this morning. It's all about this weekend's big game, huge game, more massive game. Australia will be watching tomorrow night. Get behind the Matilda's taking on and beating another waterloo.
Speaker 2: By the French. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: This goes back years centuries. So we're asking you to try and predict what the friend says. I gonna be back page sports news, It's gonna be front page news on Sunday. What do you think the headlines are going to be as the French are knocked out of the Women's World.
Speaker 3: Cud Now, I'm very worried about what's about.
Speaker 2: What we call friendly fire.
Speaker 1: I love France and to all my French listeners, Jimppelle.
Speaker 2: Christian Australia.
Speaker 1: It's just sweet on Radio Star don it's like God one I four point three Is that made up? Yeah? That's my name is Christian.
Speaker 2: I live in Australia and I am a radio staff.
Speaker 1: Where is Where is the swimming pool their premier rule.
Speaker 2: Ala dat I.
Speaker 1: Believe that's the first street on the left. You know how you were taught in the eighties sort of wrote you know that. It's a conversational, aren't they just walking around asking for the swimming pool?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, so let's get mystic. Let's go to the newspapers.
Speaker 1: The headlines. All the headlines going to say when the Matildas knock out the French. I'll tell you what they're going to say, stop your whining, stop your whining. Oh that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just the starter. That's just the starter. Not Tour de France, bord to France, or order France to France to bart s plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, French berets buried, French berets berries.
Speaker 2: Moaning leases that is very good.
Speaker 1: Moaning lass. Yeah, moaning leases plus. Let's car go home, Let's scar go home.
Speaker 2: These have gotten a lot better. The warming up insane. There is the river sane, insane, just this insane. Yeah, yeah, you haven't thought of anything else.
Speaker 1: It's been a busy show with all that limo, you know, And finally, what are the headlines going to be?
Speaker 2: From page on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Krocky Balboa, France Ko out of the Women's World Cup. Rocky for Crocker mouche Rocky Rock.
Speaker 2: You must mean krock. Everyone knows. Everyone knows. I didn't hear any goals. I thought that gold n leg gold. All right, Rio, what have you got there?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: You remember the submarine controversy earlier in the year between Australia and France. That's yes, more sub pain for France as super sub damn Kerr sinks France a headline story, a story story, bad day to bree French. French soccer team stinks more than their cheese.
Speaker 1: Now, if you just come to stinks more than the cheese, that would have been a gold.
Speaker 2: Ou la la more like ulusa. Oh, there we go. He found it, He got that last gold. That's the one. All right, what have you got?
Speaker 1: Then send us your headlines fall seven five, three, one oh four three, join us as we all laugh at the French. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, Then let's go to tomorrow night's game Women's World Cup. Matilda's hosting the French and then hosting the French.
Speaker 3: Good yeah, I should have been on.
Speaker 2: Your miss.
Speaker 1: All right, So we are asking you this morning on the time waster to predict the headlines front page news. What will it be on Sunday as Matilda's beat the French, France Surrender's.
Speaker 2: For nil.
Speaker 1: Silver plus, Matilda's run French onion rings around the frogs silver, gusta.
Speaker 2: Matilda's baggett another win.
Speaker 1: God sends you a well done cer met the frog curt frog as in Sam.
Speaker 3: Gold plus plus plus who's.
Speaker 2: That Fiona wow.
Speaker 1: Kel kerr prieze to the kill saprieze over my head?
Speaker 2: Yeah me too, yep.
Speaker 1: Escar gone, that's the one that's the better one that I was trying to do.
Speaker 2: You did it better, Amy Moran, scar On.
Speaker 4: Get luck, Oh Silver, Ozzy ossy Ossy wee Lee Lee, Rebecca and Essendon well done.
Speaker 1: You may have the Eiffel Tower, but we've got Mary Fowler mm silver that's from our producer Caitlin in the back of the liver.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, are you're generous with that?
Speaker 1: Matilda is now the snails not naught?
Speaker 2: We have any French listeners. I ain't get stuffed.
Speaker 1: Come on, Sam, come on, I love this and ross Eiffel sour these are so ross Edmonds well done, Sacra blew It gold again Wood Chuck, Steve, well done.
Speaker 2: They get your asses back on. It's ladlier. I think it's the French for backside. It's another goal hack your begets. Oh that's very good, very funny.
Speaker 1: No triumph, triumph yeah yeah, Silver, Silver.
Speaker 2: Water Losers, Sonia, well done. Soccer Blur, soccer Blur gold plus. These are so good.
Speaker 1: French fried, French fried, French yogurt now renamed No Play Silver, Matilda's bring the Champagne, all the champagne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, popen bottle Silver plus.
Speaker 1: Matilda's crepe all over the French goodness. Come on, No love for Pepe la who O.
Speaker 2: Gold. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast