Speaker 1: In ear Challenge.
Speaker 2: Oh time for an in ear challenge. Amy, We sent you on a mission. You went to Gold's gym, Miranda do a PT session. Yeah you don't really, you don't go to the gym, do you. You're a netball player.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a netballer and a walker.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was going to be hard.
Speaker 1: So this ruined my life. Just FYI.
Speaker 3: I was sore for like three days afterwards.
Speaker 2: So I'm in your ear and I'm telling you to say stupid things basically, and that PT he was really serious one.
Speaker 3: He was really serious and really like respectful, and you were asking, you were in my ear telling me to say stuff, and I was like, I just I couldn't do half.
Speaker 2: Of it because I got your moan and I got your screaming, asking awkward questions, singing awkward songs. Yeah, let's have a listen to how it went down. Yeah, here's the first part of you doing what I'm telling you in your ear, and the PT has no idea. Let's have a listen a.
Speaker 5: Right, so it's just going to do a box squad. Okay, So just I can kind of see if there's any issues with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, sos out ask him what happens if you're fast out from there?
Speaker 1: What happens if I squatt and pass wind? It's okay, it's been numb before. Okay, right, that's it's happened to me in pilarates before.
Speaker 2: Make a really weird mod when you go down. Oh okay, weirder, more sexual? Yeah, yeah, really mode like it's hurt.
Speaker 5: Now, good body weight forky.
Speaker 2: Before the next exercise, do like a giant scream, like you're psyching yourself up, like an unhinged.
Speaker 1: One the blue bridge.
Speaker 2: Right, hey, slap yourself in the face and go crazy as you're about to do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can do this, amy, Okay, tell yourself up. Yeah yeah, excellent, let's do this alright. Okay.
Speaker 5: The main thing with this one is I want to keep that back moss and flat.
Speaker 2: Okay while you're pushing the sled, laugh uncontrollably like a freak.
Speaker 5: I was on front. Done?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Oh god, how is that next time?
Speaker 2: Seeing man? I feel like a woman as you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, going out to that and god know words man woman singing at the same time. Probably, No, that's fine. The last one.
Speaker 2: Let's go all start singing Eastern Rosella's.
Speaker 1: Eastern forget they're pretty colorless eastern.
Speaker 2: Okay, how was he like when you're doing all that time?
Speaker 3: I have secondhand embarrassment listening to that back because it was so awkward. We were in the private space, just.
Speaker 1: Me and him.
Speaker 3: I've gone from moaning to grunting to slapping myself in the face. You also told me to pour water all over my face and then dry my crutch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well so I'm dry.
Speaker 3: You can't obviously hear that, But like the poor I just took it all in his stride.
Speaker 1: He handled it really well. He didn't even flinch.
Speaker 4: You didn't react to he didn't.
Speaker 2: It gets worse. Okay, so you're really exhausted at this point, and you tried to get your breath. You're on one of those big giant medicine balls, the big flood you want. Let's go back to it and have a loose.
Speaker 1: Sign there's more good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you're on that big ball. Okay, yeah, this is the ball.
Speaker 1: He's for labor. When you're your birth, they put you on one of these.
Speaker 5: You've actually had one of our members of water broke which when she was here.
Speaker 1: She was on this when she was here and her water's broke. Jesuit I was her fourth kid, probably just walked out.
Speaker 2: Basically, Okay, now fall off the ball, Jesus Christ. Sorry, sorry, sorry, Okay, next time, I mean, next time you get the water, squirt the water all over your face.
Speaker 5: Okay, So with this is well, if we need to change the weight to make a little bit by water, you're good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just really overheating.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, start counting in Japanese.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: It me not bad song. That's all I can do.
Speaker 2: Go on, pretend to be a bird and make sagull noises. Why you're doing that?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Sho find the bird delirious.
Speaker 2: In the pain noises? Weird?
Speaker 5: Oh you're still doing the bird?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh you're a good sport.
Speaker 3: He didn't react at all, Absolutely mortifying. I never like being rude or disrespectful to people, especially in their own profession. And I'm there making seagull noises and moan.
Speaker 1: I hated myself, I hated you. I hated everything about it.
Speaker 4: Well, you're a good sport.
Speaker 2: You can watch the whole thing on our kiss socials to each other.
Speaker 3: Can I also just say it was so hard. And the guy has since found me on Instagram and to say, like, I obviously wanted to know when this segment was dropping, so.
Speaker 2: He found out later that you did have Yeah.
Speaker 1: We told him afterwards. Yeah, as soon as we left.
Speaker 3: We were like, hey, we're filming, blah blah blah, and he was like, oh, you actually did really well.
Speaker 1: I loaded that sledge up.
Speaker 3: When I was pushing that sledge and you're trying to make me sing men, I feel like woman.
Speaker 1: It was like fifty helos on it. I couldn't even breathe properly.
Speaker 3: It was a good workout for Yeah, Like I said, couldn't move probably for three days afterwards.
Speaker 2: Go and watch it on our Kiss Socials. It's up.