Speaker 1: Why it's Mitch and Mitchia Now while we enjoy a little break over Christmas the New Year, it's our third wheel.
Speaker 2: Jenna, who's here with us every week, is going to be soldiering on as a one woman show.
Speaker 1: It could be awkward, it could be great. Let's see.
Speaker 3: This is the Jenni Fling.
Speaker 4: Hello, everybody, Welcome to episode four of The Jenni Flying Today. I have Natalie Penfold here with me.
Speaker 5: Hi, Nat, Why am I here? He was the only person in the rising?
Speaker 3: And what are we talking about? Because I'm already awkward.
Speaker 5: I don't know what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Is there something you want on? I know what I want to talk about while I have you.
Speaker 5: And with that, I bid you farewell.
Speaker 4: Thank you much listening to the Jenna Flynn Comedian.
Speaker 5: No, not really?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well can I ask you something?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Remember I was in that podcast episode. I've been in quite a few. Some would say I'm one of the favorite guests.
Speaker 7: There happening here, celebrity guest intrue, celebrity in the walls and crying.
Speaker 2: He's here?
Speaker 3: Where why is your face? If you've said that meme where it's like someone repeats something you say and you're like, that's you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's me.
Speaker 5: Mature corps.
Speaker 3: That's way too close. Don't share a mic if you want to.
Speaker 4: Be in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to assign a mic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Actually, we're to switch desk profiles a couple of times. It was very dreadful. I don't even know why I'm here. I've decided to take over, and I'm confronting her about something while I'm here.
Speaker 1: This is Mike three talk Hi.
Speaker 3: He's on Oh wow.
Speaker 1: But I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Give me a word and I'll make a song draconian.
Speaker 2: It was alone in a wet, cold par The future was bleak, the wooden bench was teak.
Speaker 1: The children cried, and the birds would fly in the sky at night.
Speaker 7: Alone with me, the future, my life, my ice.
Speaker 1: Cream in a corn again. He's all but done. That's it.
Speaker 3: It's very theater. Still, What about if I question an R and B song with the word Jena needs to give a work and to my show fling.
Speaker 1: The word is fling, fling? And what's the genre?
Speaker 3: R N B?
Speaker 1: Oh Am I gonna appropriate?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What's R and B? Give me an example song?
Speaker 3: The kid Ler Roy is iron. He's kind of rockish. So let's give you a very R and B example. Chris Brown.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, don't.
Speaker 2: You My baby says finger, and I say ring. Call me up again on my thing. You want to fight with me, you want to do it rough, you want to find with me. I'm gonna make your head tough, gonna sweat it out, gonna rabe me all day, gonna eat you shut and stown short and stout. That is a nursery rhyme. Never charged with a crime, many outdanding cases. They want to catch me, but they can't because we're having a fling baby. You and me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get married. Have a baby name Marabella, name it James. I don't fuck as long as we're to.
Speaker 6: Nice Ca.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they weren't very good, but they just left.
Speaker 3: You know what, dude, these kids trapped in the struggling Joe Turna, Joel Turner.
Speaker 2: Australian Idols days before you. Is that it?
Speaker 3: No, that's Natasha bedding Field brother, he's his brother. What's a brother's name? Is Daniel Beddingfield?
Speaker 1: Why are we so far apart? That might have four cubic meters?
Speaker 2: Because yes, all right, I was cooking dinner last night. My back was to the TV and I heard a news broadcast and I thought I'd turned on Transformers. The President has addressed the rise of Macron that if you just took that snippet that could be a grab from hit DreamWorks film Transformers.
Speaker 3: That it could, I wouldn't say what was here?
Speaker 1: See and giving your opinions is what you need on a show, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Nat?
Speaker 3: What a strong opinion? Draconian words from Jenna, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dark Days, Thank you so much? What did I interrupt what you discussed?
Speaker 3: I wanted to bring something up with Jenna because she pulled me in here with absolutely no intentions. It was weird and I felt like, excuse me, I'm talking.
Speaker 4: This is my shot.
Speaker 3: You had nothing to bring to the table, Jenna.
Speaker 8: Well, I had nobody to bring in and you were sitting there.
Speaker 5: So I brought you in.
Speaker 3: Don't look like I sit here just in my time.
Speaker 1: I was very busy out there because he is this the final show? Jenna?
Speaker 5: This is the final show.
Speaker 1: I would a way to end it.
Speaker 3: Good choice, Okate, while I'm here, can I talk if you have to? On the most recent pot Oh maybe it was two podcasts Ago. As I mentioned before, I've been on a couple favorite guests.
Speaker 1: Not favor your second favorite behind Abby Chatfield.
Speaker 3: No, behind Kate Langbrook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so oh was she favorite?
Speaker 3: She was favorite? I believe it was third. If we actually want to be logical here because it was Kate Abby, then me. But that's fine because I wasn't on a TV show, true, or you don't have a book true?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 3: Now what I want to bring up out anyway, it's something we discussed. Shut up, Jenna. Something we discuis show will go just spit it out. Mitch has on my cron so on the one of the last podcasts, we were discussing your time in Europe. Yes, and I mean I wasn't there. Mitchiel Coombs was there? He claims, yes, he claims to have been there. You claim to not remember or deny it, or you're denying the actual facts.
Speaker 1: But she says she was there. But the the the.
Speaker 3: Spit the fuck out.
Speaker 1: The details and foggy.
Speaker 3: The details are very foggy. And there's one detail in particular that I want to you to confirm or deny. Yes, go on and you can Kentucky tour in Europe on your in Europe. Well you're a bit of a ganger. Who Well, I'm going to come straight out with it. I was going to soften the blow and go how many men did you sleep with?
Speaker 1: The blow in Balmain? Didn't you? I can't spend down the road.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she did.
Speaker 1: So what's that German suburb? Berlin Billy?
Speaker 3: And yes it's not a suburb.
Speaker 1: You know the post code is for Billion two two or three?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: No New South?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Continue Jenner continue that I asked the question.
Speaker 5: I didn't get the final question. What was it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll rephrase, just the mean men did you sleep with whilst on Kentucky? It was honestly nothing, none. You lie like a rug. There was at least one.
Speaker 5: There were thirty three.
Speaker 3: Do you remember all their name?
Speaker 5: Every single one of them? Mericado, Italy obviously, No, it was actually Greece.
Speaker 1: Correct, a backpacker.
Speaker 5: Macca.
Speaker 3: Macca had to be on the Kentucky. He was the leader of the Kentucky.
Speaker 5: It was a tour.
Speaker 3: Macca sounds like a forty year old, but Mecca was the bus driver. Just wants to keep living in his young days. So he's like, you know what, I'm gonna be a Kentucky bus.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pack the bus. Everyone, but wait for me.
Speaker 3: Ladies call me Big macaasism.
Speaker 2: On the bus after I've done the announcement side and we've got a three hour drive. Welcome Chicken Tiky.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 6: Everyone. My donk you James for welcoming the crew. But you call me Big Mac. I've been doing this for quite a while now, and I am are you losing it? I'm not exacting what you'd call a post. I take the trail. Let's walking, it's the big anyway, anything, I'll be up the front. Just press the wire and.
Speaker 3: You can call the big.
Speaker 6: Loads.
Speaker 5: Did you know, Macca.
Speaker 1: I went on a Kentucky and my bus driver's name was was Ray and we were friends on Facebook. Oh yeah, we had right too. We had That's always a week later and he wanted to get drinks at the Rocks and I didn't reply.
Speaker 3: Here all right, it's real shots fired. It's happened on your friends about You're friends with people because you have to be in those situations, doesn't mean you want to be friends of them in real life.
Speaker 1: My RL, I've got one friend that I've kept from Kentucky. And she's now a journalist at Channel seven. Kimberly Pratt. Google her.
Speaker 2: That always reports on the hurricanes, has that sort of shit journalist job, always in a flood.
Speaker 3: There's no Robert Penfold National nine years issue.
Speaker 1: Family shocked.
Speaker 6: Before you.
Speaker 5: Really you're not even related? I am, you're like distant.
Speaker 3: No, he's my dad's first cousin, my second cousin, so my dad.
Speaker 5: I think this was different last time.
Speaker 1: No, I wonder if anyone because you said it was.
Speaker 3: Your uncle, because he's older. I'm not going to call seventy year old Robert Penfold a Robbie was America?
Speaker 1: How often America? Is he in America?
Speaker 3: He's the US correspondent.
Speaker 1: That's a good gin to get. What is your big dog?
Speaker 3: Robert Penfold is my name?
Speaker 5: You don't know him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I do know.
Speaker 1: I just said I've heard the name.
Speaker 3: But can we go back to Jenna's list? Oh yeah, you can get out of here. You may waste my time.
Speaker 5: He mentioned James.
Speaker 1: That was another one that was three three into the thirty list.
Speaker 4: Two Timon, timoneye're named after Timon and Pumpa? Got it?
Speaker 3: How old is he?
Speaker 5: Forty one or something? He was old?
Speaker 3: And he was named after Moan, a Disney movie that was released in the nineties.
Speaker 1: They re released it No.
Speaker 5: No, No, but that was his nickname. I don't know his real name.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: He was scrawning about pump and dumb, pump and dump in the boot of our entire So that was just a tap it and gapet.
Speaker 1: That was just a woman.
Speaker 3: Well, it was just a night.
Speaker 5: It was agypt that one.
Speaker 3: All right, I don't care.
Speaker 5: I'll continue the list.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be him, you know how mad Mitchell's going to be. He's probably gonna edit this out.
Speaker 5: But but I met a ticket.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenny, you're the executive producer.
Speaker 3: Yes, alright, I said I wanted to leave two minutes ago.
Speaker 1: So why wasn't that here? Did you get everything you needed?
Speaker 3: I ended up taking over to find this out, and now she's confirmed there with thirty three?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was it all?
Speaker 3: How do I put this delicately?
Speaker 8: Okay, you can go now, thank you, Thanks, bye, bye bye both here.
Speaker 3: I'll leave you to do the closing off.
Speaker 5: Yes, because it's my show.
Speaker 1: So I can't wait to hear what closing final words you have.
Speaker 5: I don't want you to listen go away, look at the.
Speaker 1: Levels, Jennet. That's going to be so I can see them.
Speaker 3: That's going to be's microphone as well.
Speaker 8: Get out, okay, go away, now out Tata, goodbye.
Speaker 4: Thank god they're gone. Just you and I Now back to the Jennifling. Thank you so much for listening to the Jennifling the past four episodes, maybe not this one, but the past three have been so so much fun. Once again, thank you so much for listening. And I hope that my Jennifling made you ninety three percent better, maybe eighty one percent better.
Speaker 5: We'll go from there.
Speaker 4: Thank you, goodbye, Welcome to eighty Debris Secret segment. I wouldn't listen to it if I was you. Nothing more is to be said. Yeah, good chat. Now I have to figure out how to turn off this panel, this desk. I have no idea, but we all learn, we all learn something new every day. So thank you, thank you for listening, and I will see you next time, hopefully if there's another Jennifering.
Speaker 5: Yeah, goodbye and thank you,