Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: It should in young people, inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high.
Speaker 1: Some of the things that make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: Something everything for you.
Speaker 4: I've got my career on hold. I couldn't been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 1: Brace yourself for observations.
Speaker 4: You didn't ask for this leadership.
Speaker 5: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 4: Well good, Just.
Speaker 1: A couple of Mitches.
Speaker 6: One of us be Mitch and the other be Mitchell. Just to make things easier.
Speaker 4: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 1: You always call me Mitchell. Oh no, he is Mitch. Julie and Mitchell koo good.
Speaker 6: To be hard good good a.
Speaker 4: How are we all?
Speaker 6: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know me a little bit shitty with that throe.
Speaker 6: I'm just about to say, yeah, that's normally bad.
Speaker 4: No good, it's fine. I mean a little bit of a foul move, but it's fine.
Speaker 6: I'll just know I can always always.
Speaker 4: I've got this podcast to look forward to.
Speaker 6: Definitely, you'll just take the I'll be in charge today. If you want pullshit that's actually speaking as stressed. Oh my god, everyone knows what it is, including Jenna.
Speaker 4: Oh our third wheel groundskeeper, Jenna.
Speaker 6: What it's the Battle of the Producers, Jenna, today very well could be your last day.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I forgot Parda.
Speaker 4: Jenna, What the fuck did you actually forget?
Speaker 5: I remember it?
Speaker 7: Actually?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. So last week on the show, we mentioned to Jenna that she has one week to come up with an awesome segment. We've left our segment blank. Later she will come up with a segment, and she's being put to the test because apparently you think she's not good enough as our producer.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I only realize that I think Jenna could be pulling away a bit more after I get this gun of an intern working on my night show at Kiss FM.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 6: Her name is Alex. She's phenomenal. Alex joins us, albeit from outside the box.
Speaker 4: Hi Alex, Hey guys, she's prepared a segment to rival Jenna's. We're going to do both later on. At what point did we just let Jenna start sitting in the studio with us.
Speaker 6: I was just trying to think of that. You were very clearly locked out there.
Speaker 4: Actually, this is a good point I don't remember. We never discuss that. Oh, you just come and sit with us now instead of the producer's pit. But well, I'm team Jenna. Just for the record, I don't like. I'm sure your intern is lovely. I've met it before, can you plenty of times?
Speaker 6: But no, sorry, the traumatic music has ended, Alex. I think she should come in here. It's only fair. She's already disappears.
Speaker 4: Bullshit. Jenna started out there and crawled her way in here.
Speaker 6: Gradually, I agree, and one episode that just happened. So Alex, if you just find your way in here in the next three minutes.
Speaker 4: Alex, what have you come in here? I swear I will take my foul mood out on you, this whole show, this whole battle. I'm already team Jenna. I can easily flick the switch in my brain that makes me a bitch. It's so easy, it really is.
Speaker 6: It's terrifying.
Speaker 7: I will scratch you.
Speaker 6: Alex. Come on in. Shakes. All those in favor of Alex not coming in say I, oh, the microphones are dead, Alex, come in.
Speaker 4: Come on, pull shit, it's on, sit down, Come on, Alex.
Speaker 6: Come on in. She's on her way in the beauty Alex be in turn.
Speaker 4: You're already off to a bad start, are you not?
Speaker 6: You're doing just fine. Don't knock her down anyway.
Speaker 4: So did mitchgate you from a breeder?
Speaker 8: Are you.
Speaker 3: Fetch me off the side of the road?
Speaker 6: I did not. You're you're a talent. You've got You've got the gift of the gab, You're natural, and I want to see if you can do it. You prepare a segment and I don't know what it is either do I.
Speaker 4: Whoever wins this so called battle of the producers a gets to be our producer on the podcast, which is hardly a reward. Or I've got bed ruths about you, that's up to you.
Speaker 6: Tell you what. You're lucky that you have to social distance because jenneral be ripping at your juggular with those nails. I'm just letting you know that what Genner is capable of, I'm.
Speaker 3: Aware because I've listened. Okay, look at this, I'm scratching myself. She can't inflict me, She'll inflict us.
Speaker 4: So I'm guessing your team Alex bider fault.
Speaker 6: I am team Alex bid the fault. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: Do you want Jenna to leave to here, I would just.
Speaker 6: Like I'm in favor of having them both. I want a clean battle and whoever segment is best will win. That's all I'm saying. But You've got Jenna's tail, so I'll have Alex's back. Move on.
Speaker 4: If you knew here, Jenna confessed on This Here podcast that her nails cannot be cut short because they are in fact like a dog's claws or cat claws as the case is, that they have to say long or they'll bleed. And turns out that confession on this podcast has led to her appearing on WSFM with James in Amanda will play that later on as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, also on this show, it was your first time listening. Every week we start the show off with an is just me? It's the benchmark of the show, right, it's the It's sort of what the show is based on. Don't you think would you say that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's literally the comment.
Speaker 6: Name of the show. Very true. It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mine this week is just something happen to me last night and I thought I'm done, I'm fed up, and it's something that I love. Deal it involves food. But I was shamed by a very close friend.
Speaker 4: Oh and you never take that kind of stuff to heart. You're like, I'm fat and I don't.
Speaker 6: Care exactly right. But this friend was always there for me, has never pushed anything back in my face. But they really upset me last night. I'll go a second. You can start us.
Speaker 4: Off, yes, please, all right with our voice over Guy Bradley.
Speaker 6: Ready, they warmed up making a coffee holder. It's Macon.
Speaker 7: He should be replaced.
Speaker 6: He's walking over the man that one number six.
Speaker 4: When you're ready, Brad.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you love a tidy album release?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is something I've only really recently learned about.
Speaker 4: I love that neat structure of first single music video, second single music video, third single drops with the album, probably a music video with that too. When it works, it's so satisfying to watch. But in many cases in this day and age, it just doesn't work anymore. So people start drip feeding as singles. Yeah as they go. And one of my favorite people in the world, Katie Perry, not long ago announced that Daisies, her single, would be released on May fifteen, So by the time this podcast is out, it'll be in the world. Go and stream Daisies. It probably needs the help. But when she released it, when she put up on her Instagram letting everyone know that this song was coming, it says Daisies will be the first single off KP five as in her newest album, a fifth album. And I thought, hang on, hang on, back up right there, Katie, right now, that is some bull shit because you've already released four singles. Why are they just being discarded like some mongrel dog. Give them a home. They don't have an album to live on. And up until now, she's always done that traditional release of you know, Releasa's a few singles, they're all part of an album.
Speaker 6: Never really over?
Speaker 4: Where is that going to live? Small Talk, Harley's in Hawaii, never Worn White, the pregnancy announcements. Where are all these songs got to live if they're not on the new album?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what's going to happen with them?
Speaker 4: It's driving insane?
Speaker 6: But how do you know they're not coming out on the album.
Speaker 4: Because she said that Daisies is the first single off KP five.
Speaker 6: Also, all these other songs will just live in the ether of singles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's tripping them to us like it's nothing.
Speaker 6: But is that really a problem because you listen to them anyway or do you like having somewhere to hear them all in one package?
Speaker 4: Well, part of the problem is that I because I'm a big fan, I've been collecting a CD since I was young, so I got, like the Katy Perry collection, my physical collection of Katie Perry records. I don't have those singles because they're just on streaming and I wanted them on the Bloody album. Katie just threw a.
Speaker 6: Pen across the room.
Speaker 4: I'm shitty, I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he really is. That was a ballpoint to got to take an pick up Alex, Alex, don't pick that my pants, don't pick the pen up, Alex.
Speaker 7: When I first started on this show, I would have picked up that pen.
Speaker 4: She would have anyway.
Speaker 6: But is it really up to that much? Who else does it?
Speaker 4: It bothers me a little bit because it's I've always loved it when it pays off and it works that way. But more and more artists aren't actually doing that anymore, Like Lily Allen, for example, she's actually said that she regrets signing an album deal. I think it was five albums that she has to release with her label, and she's only done like maybe three or four of them, and she's like, I just want to release singles as I make them, but I can't. I have to wait for a full album. So she's frustrated that she can only do album cycles and then tones. And I the new kid on the block, that really popular young Ozzie singer. She I think she said on Kyle and Jackie the other day that she only wants to release singles because she's like, by the time I've finished the album, I hate Harper songs.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I literally interviewed her last night and she said the exact same thing. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: Okay, would you put it?
Speaker 6: Do you want to listen to it? Now?
Speaker 4: Let's pop that up as a bonus episode on our podcast, so it'll be in the feed after this episode.
Speaker 6: Actually you like it?
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 6: Because I get a little mentioned in twe of your favorite things in the world. Right, half chicken roll from Red Rooster half chicken up. Okay, you always get it wrong. You always say half chicken roll or half chicken whatever for rest to roll. No, it's just a rooster roll we made. We made diy rooster rolls on this show. You have said, oh, half a resta roll?
Speaker 4: No, it's not half Jenna. Can you google, Alex?
Speaker 6: Can you google.
Speaker 4: To go? Jenna google half chicken roles, anything of a red rooster go, Alex going, I'm telling you half red rooster roles don't exist. It's just a rooster role. What are you doing? Don't do advertised.
Speaker 6: His laptop. Throw a bottle of water at Jenna.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Alex is so focused, so spraining Jenny with a water bottle.
Speaker 6: Alex, do you have the manure?
Speaker 7: There is no half rooster, thank you, Jenna, There is just a rooster roll?
Speaker 4: Anyway, How did you manage to talk about red rooster rolls with bloody tones?
Speaker 6: And I Alex will talk after the show. Well, because I said to her, oh, you're almost You're probably gott to be nominated for a Grammy for dance Monkey, let's be real. And she was like yeah, And I was like, what are you gonna do when you celebrate?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: All I think I would want is to have a half for us to roll on a Mountain't you will? She thought that was the funniest fucking thing. Everyone laughed for a month.
Speaker 4: Why would she. She's probably laughing because she thinks this cockaan doesn't. It's not even familiar with the menu of the greatest Takeaway on Earth.
Speaker 6: No, the only reason I bring it up is because I said to her, what was your favorite? What's your favorite takeaway? Because you're from like you've been in America, what's your favorite? She went, nothing can beat red Roots.
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Oh, I love her already. I'm gonna have to go listen to this bloody bonus episode of my own podcast.
Speaker 6: That way, But that's why I mentioned it at the end.
Speaker 4: Anyway, She's another artist who is now anti album because she thinks that it's better to just release singles and considering everyone just streams she it and I'm the only old soul that collects CDs and such. It's just a better way to do it.
Speaker 6: Really, to be honest, I actually think Katie Perry is a bit lost at the moment.
Speaker 4: You shut your mouth, How is she lost?
Speaker 6: Well, I've got proof, yes, because not only is she a bit you know, wishy washy with the singles and the album and no one really knows what's going on.
Speaker 4: Does bother me?
Speaker 6: I don't actually think that she's in a good spot.
Speaker 4: Hello Witness that was not in a good spot, but this new one she seems so calm and grounded in all the interviews. She's back with what's his what's his freaking name?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't even have to google Alex.
Speaker 6: Alright, well done, Alex, straight into the mic. The thing is, I've a both to pick with her. Obviously, I've got my radio show and I'm not saying it's doing well, but I'm getting more and more big guests, and the record labels are noticing. And I had a great call with them the other week and they're like, hey, we're loving all your interviews because they're different to all the other ones. I said, thank you. They said, we're going to reward you. We've got something coming from Katy Perry. Then the attachment of the email comes and then they send it through and I'm with my family on mother's DAG and I go, sh a voice recording, Yeah, yeah, yeah, And then I opened it and this is what I heard. It's Katy Perry exclusively recorded this just for my show.
Speaker 10: Hi, this is Katy Perry and this is my new single. Daisies listen now with mech Churll. Did you catch that last bit mech Churll Mitchturial and now.
Speaker 6: With Mitch Turrell.
Speaker 4: Reckon You was written in all caps, cheery and the like an L.
Speaker 6: But she nails the start.
Speaker 10: This is Katy Perry, Hey, Katy Perry, and this is my new single Daisies.
Speaker 6: It's literally cl It's so clear, couldn't be clearer that it's on an album.
Speaker 11: Listen now with Mitch Turrell, It's just she just stumbles at the last, the last post, doesn't she Listen now with mixturl it sounds like when someone tickles your under ound mid sentence with Mitch Turill, like it's terrific.
Speaker 4: I'm already looking forward to next years. Martl Gras, Yeah, very good. I can't think of any other's word ends with I, oh yeah three to one. Producers go yeah, yeah, Bindy, I've got to go some shopping. I'll go to Aldel.
Speaker 6: I actually liked Katy Perry is a pixel cut.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm looking forward to the album.
Speaker 6: No, I am all right. My tempath back on the microphone. Bradley jump up.
Speaker 4: He's ready, Sorry, but the orchest you're ready, God, don't.
Speaker 6: Pick up the saxophone.
Speaker 4: Jeez, have you ratheraned your bow, Marcus, where's your red Jacob?
Speaker 3: Don't I tell I?
Speaker 6: Start?
Speaker 4: They just they just don't just do your inchine please?
Speaker 6: Hell start?
Speaker 5: And is it just me, Bradley?
Speaker 6: Is that my kna? Is it the worst filling in the world? When you order take away food and they include two sets of cutlery? How dare you think that just because I ordered enough to warrant a free chicken and corn soup and prong crackers, that I'm going to be eating it with two people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just rude. Makes an assumption that you're not enormous.
Speaker 6: Exactly. I agree. I got said two pairs of chopsticks and I want to spoon. That made me feel so sad. I ate it all.
Speaker 4: Of course, we recently did an intervention where I brought up the amount of Uber Eats, receipts and bags you leave lying about in the studio of a nighttime because you hear every week night and so does this happen often that they assume that you're eating for two all the time.
Speaker 6: The other night I ordered, I was feeling a bit out of bit of a sweetooth. I have a bit of a sweet tooth, I should say it hasn't gone, and I ordered, I'll get the order up because you can go to receipts. But I just wanted something sweet, so I ordered a canoli and a cheesecake. What yeah, from the local Italian.
Speaker 4: It was delivered a whole cheesecake, not a.
Speaker 6: Giant wheel, so it was Vesachi Pizzeria, shout out six of may I ordered. I talked that I got the eighteen dollars for one slice. I did think I was getting more, and then the canoli was fourteen forty, so all up it was thirty.
Speaker 4: You're good fruit rich kid.
Speaker 6: Well I'm not rich, but I you know, the funds were there and I got them both, and they were in two separate containers, and they gave me a knife and fork wrapped in a little tea towel, you know, very cafe on the counter vibe two of them, and I was like, no, that's so unfair, and so what did you do? I hate them both, of course.
Speaker 4: Your bloody did. And did you have dinner or is.
Speaker 6: That that was? I brought the dinner. But when you bring a dinner, I go, I'm going to bring a dinner so I don't have to buy your breaths and I end up ordering a canoli in a full fucking wheel of cheese.
Speaker 4: It's true. Yeah, it's that bad. I could never dis order a canoli and a cheesecake though, clearly unless I'm kind of wasted. That's like my drunk food.
Speaker 6: I remember, I was really drunk with you and we ordered I don't want to know, No, we got like deep fried oreos and then you're like, you know what I want. I'm like what You're like, I want Dutch pancakes, and I was like, okay, So we found Dutch, knew that there were Dutch pancakes in the area, and we ordered like an order of thirty six Dutch pancakes and I just sat in bed and we didn't have cutlory.
Speaker 4: I'm like this green smoothie sculling, healthy bitch most days of the week. But when I'm inebriated, and that's just when I come undone, my inner fat kid is like, I'm back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one fucking zipper rose and he's got the fucking tuber calipo honey, he's swirling into his mouth. It's so that's just me. You leave alone, Jenne. Do they send you two sets of cutlery and assuming you've got a partner living in the house.
Speaker 7: No, but I would r if I did get stuff delivered, I would rather have no cutlery. I'll use my own.
Speaker 6: You always say yes when the host asked you a simple question like that. Has anyone has this happened to you?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Good answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 6: At one points a while, I didn't know you.
Speaker 4: Could get dog food delivered.
Speaker 9: Just don't forget to subscribe on your podcast app or follow on the Spotify.
Speaker 6: That's our goal for.
Speaker 4: I told you, I'm going to channel my foul mood into this new thing you've brought in trying to out our Jenna.
Speaker 6: You're doing a great job, Alex.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I grew an extra layer of skin over night. Well, I'm worried.
Speaker 4: Anyway. The Battle of the Producers is coming up next. We're going to do both of your segments and see which is better. But first, Jenna, you confess on our show recently that you have cat claws in lieu of your fingernails. You cannot cut them short all they'll bleed much like a cat.
Speaker 6: It's a birthday.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I was diagnosed with cat nails.
Speaker 4: And so apparently your mates Jones in Amanda. Yep, good friends from WSFM.
Speaker 6: Another two rating breakfast.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: So they caught wind of this, and then they dragged you on air for a segment called embarrassing Bodies.
Speaker 7: Well actually it was originally embarrassing Bodies, but then it got changed to quirky Bodies.
Speaker 4: I think that's very They're not want to offend you. No, do they actually treat you nicely over there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Weird. Also, their demographic consists of embarrassing bodies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what would you say, Jones in a man's audience.
Speaker 7: Is like I would say forty five plus?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The show sponsored by cow Trade put it that way. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're the sort of people that don't like stars of radio at all. But they're not old enough for like talk back. Yeah, they haven't completely prepared for death. But anyway, they dragged you on air. We haven't heard it yet.
Speaker 6: I've not heard this.
Speaker 4: Now take a list and see how you cope.
Speaker 6: So this is this morning Jenna on the Jones and Amanda Show Live.
Speaker 12: Here we go someone who works with us, one of the girls in the typing pool, Jenna, who we love very much. She has confessed to me that she has something interesting going on in her body.
Speaker 6: Did you confess to a manner and not.
Speaker 7: Me, Jenna, I'm sorry, but it's kind of.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing, Okay, Ja awkward.
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go. So I've never been able to cut my nails short because the skin behind my nail goes really high.
Speaker 12: So from the minute you were born, this is just your condition, your nail, your skin goes right up.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 7: Ever since I was born, and it was particularly difficult because when I was younger, I did netball, so we'd always have to show how short our nails were happened, and so I'd have to put band aids over them or I wouldn't be able to play. It was so I was all anxious about it and worried it was.
Speaker 12: Not wanting to be different to everyone else, exactly exactly when you were a kid, though, your mum would have cut them.
Speaker 7: Yes, my mum used to cut them. And we actually even went to the doctors to get them checked to see what the point what was going on, and the doctor pretty much diagnosed me with cat nails.
Speaker 6: Cat nails.
Speaker 12: Do you go home to a litter instead.
Speaker 7: Of sitting I've heard that so many times.
Speaker 4: No, get on the windowsill and lick yourself.
Speaker 6: In her here we go suddenly became workplace pullying again.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: But you're amazing. Okay, that is amazing, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: They're very polite to you. What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Even their puns at your expense were very nice.
Speaker 4: I do love though that these people who are like well seasoned broadcasters, and you know amandas Hale is one of the funniest women in the country. They went down the exact same route that we did when they heard this confession cat puns in color.
Speaker 6: They were very sweet to Jenner and that. You know, I actually quite think after today, when Alex wins, you could go there and work work there full time. You don't even need this show. You've got another one with two supportive hosts.
Speaker 7: Why don't you just shut your face.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't say that to Jonesy, would you? I sure would would you?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Watch me anyway, it's time for the battle of the producers. All right, Jenna, have you got your arm already?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 4: I actually see this Alex.
Speaker 6: Okay, her nails, that's all they are, that's all she needs.
Speaker 4: So you've both got one segment each to fill this blank slot. You're here to basically put Jennitor shame. Mitch doesn't think she's good enough. Well, I want to show how it's done. So who wants to go first?
Speaker 6: I'm confident enough that we can go first.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, okay, Yeah, you feel good? Yeah? Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 6: All right, Alex. I believe you've prepared some audio? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 6: Should we roll it?
Speaker 3: Let's do it all right?
Speaker 4: Background sacks?
Speaker 6: All right, Alex, when you're ready.
Speaker 4: My lord, Jenne, did you an opener for your segment?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He's my voice, your voice.
Speaker 4: I think you're over compensating, Alex. You put in a fancy open answer, distract from your awful content, beautiful touch.
Speaker 7: We were all born with voices used.
Speaker 6: Go for it, Alex.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I thought what would be fun is that I did dig up a lot of old stuff you might not like on your old Twitter Facebook.
Speaker 6: Oh I like this?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: You can't laugh at your own bits?
Speaker 3: I'm laughing his reaction anyway. So I have found some stuff, and I'm going to say the old tweet all status, and you guys are going to guess which Mitch wrote it.
Speaker 6: Also, it's like a hybrid, which Mitch and gold Digger. If she knows the show, Jenna, that's a good here every week. So what's the segment called? Have you given it a name? Called it?
Speaker 3: Background checked?
Speaker 5: Brilliant?
Speaker 4: A monkey could have thought of that.
Speaker 6: So we have to guess which status it belongs to? Which Mitch correct? Okay, well I'm ready.
Speaker 3: First one is August twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: Okay, high school.
Speaker 4: I was in the twelve eleven.
Speaker 6: I was in your twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so having an old lady say to me today, get a gorgeous hey, i'ld take what I can get.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I recall writing that.
Speaker 6: No, I would, I wouldn't write that. I want to in Mitch too?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, So do we keep going or something? I haven't explained that thing, idiot.
Speaker 3: There was no score.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't be disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when writing status is are such a thing?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was the competition of who had the funniest status? And you like race home from school because you don't have a phone. But oh, I can't wait to write a status about that?
Speaker 6: What about TBH?
Speaker 1: Like for TV awful?
Speaker 6: I never did it, but I was a serial liker. I'd find people that I'd never met. You're so funny. I'm like, we've never fucking met. The thing with an XD all right, one point to the two. It was I'll keep score, don't worry.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, okay, next one, Yeah, just block someone on Twitter because they said they can't wait for Lara Bingle's reality show. That's June twenty twelve.
Speaker 6: Also me, is that you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that as well.
Speaker 6: I remember loving that show, so I can see that. I didn't tweet, though, so it's not me. It has to be Mitch.
Speaker 3: It was Mitchell. Yes, Coomb's coombs.
Speaker 6: Two points each.
Speaker 4: That show was awful, though, I.
Speaker 6: Loved being Lara Bingle. Why because it was so fun and she was so natural and down to earth.
Speaker 4: I think you're about the only person that thought. Though. It didn't last long, that bloody show.
Speaker 6: It had one season. I remember that. I remember the like their promo image was just her with a little bob cut, like ah, I thought it was so well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well done have created.
Speaker 4: I think they assumed that because she was famous, that a reality show about her would be interesting, but she's just not interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had to really force the drama from memory, I remember there was one whole episode on her getting a juice down at Bondai. I remember, and she got the juice and then the credits rolled. I was like, well, you know, I'm entitained.
Speaker 3: All right, next one, all right, next one. Of course there is oh twenty fourteen. I loved army life. Nothing better than seeing grenades and same sex showers.
Speaker 6: What the fun? That's me, that's me, that is so you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is very mad.
Speaker 4: If it's one thing we've learnt from you on this show, whenever you go rogue on the sound effect, that you love a good fake bullet. Of course, you love all that I do. Grenade stuff I've got.
Speaker 7: I'm going to interfere here. A few weeks ago I found a great photo of you dressers and army men. I think you was from a theater production.
Speaker 6: I would have been to do The Grandfather's We toured to London in the Hong Kong.
Speaker 7: It was on your Star Now profile.
Speaker 4: He was h he has a Star Now confile. Oh everyone goes thirst Mitchturrel.
Speaker 3: Along with all the mask contestants.
Speaker 4: But what was this tweet? In reference?
Speaker 6: One of my good friends was in the actual army and wasn't performing, and he went to the army and when he came back to Australia, I was like, nothing I love more than grenades and same sex showers. It's a joke, Yes, what is it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Look how slim.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 4: I thought they were your man boobs. Let's put that in our Facebook last Jenna, Jenna's gonna put that got in our Facebook group and enduring idiots if you'd like to join.
Speaker 3: Well, Alex, when they start to ridicule me, you just joined that group, yeah did you?
Speaker 7: Oh? Well, a bit a bit slow joining.
Speaker 6: You could have joined at the start of the show.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Alex, move on right, sorry, okay. July twenty eleven, the end of an era. One of my purple crocs got swept off my foot and currently floating somewhere in the ocean. Dot dot dot rip.
Speaker 4: I remember it like it was yesterday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would never wear.
Speaker 4: Purple, such a nice shade of purple crew It was like flubber.
Speaker 6: And what happened? It floated away in the in the local river.
Speaker 4: No, we were on how dare you? We were at the holiday house in Bateman's Bay. Oh sorry, and it just I don't know, because they're not exactly sturdy the croc are they just fell off and then I watched it float away. Now, the reason that this game sucks is that I have a really good memory, so I've never got this is what I had to plan. That's generally he has a really bad one.
Speaker 6: So you've got that she's catering for her boss, right, what next?
Speaker 3: Twenty eleven chat Rolette with your grandma never ends?
Speaker 6: Well, I was your disturbed vice. Twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: God, I don't know what chatlan it is.
Speaker 3: That was prime chat relate.
Speaker 6: That would have been me. I think it's not gonna look in me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: That was more of an o'me eagle.
Speaker 6: Oh that it's exactly the same.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, it was me, wasn't it?
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 6: Mouse is dead? My finger? Well done?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Stunning?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: March twenty eleven. Not a tweet? A photo?
Speaker 4: Oh god?
Speaker 6: Well, what is it.
Speaker 3: Of a lovely wombat as roadkill?
Speaker 6: Photo of that Mitch Coombs? Then no, I would never.
Speaker 4: If there's one person who has got a couple of strikes against their name, definitely did you take a photo of a deceased one.
Speaker 6: Bat Alex removes this that's redacted.
Speaker 7: Doesn't really surprise you that he's not at all?
Speaker 4: Of course his brain goes oh one, bat remains, that's good content.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't have done it. It was Mitch, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Cheery, it was you. Cour thirteenth of March twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you didn't bring the photo.
Speaker 6: Would you have the image?
Speaker 3: I have a screenshot of it. Yes, when did I do it? On the way to ah? Okay? It's my final one?
Speaker 6: Oh okay?
Speaker 3: Who in October twenty eleven said Will Woody Allen is a genius.
Speaker 7: Of course it would be Cheery.
Speaker 6: Never there's a buddy sex pest.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about you.
Speaker 6: Google that he adopted a girl with his wife, left the wife, and then married the girl that he adopted his stepdaughter, his stepdaughter.
Speaker 4: And you're in your brain you went genius.
Speaker 6: No, I would never written that because I've always been aware of my don I don't.
Speaker 4: Even know who this clan is. I wouldn't have written it.
Speaker 3: So what's your answers?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna lock in Mitch because I didn't do it, not me. Who are you looking in me definitely?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is this a trick question?
Speaker 4: The answer is Jenny j God, Jena, when was this?
Speaker 3: I hate that you caught onto it before I could still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, re Jenna's going to even Oh, we.
Speaker 6: Can't hire a sex pest supporter.
Speaker 4: You wander into it makes my Jenna uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I do have another Jenna status.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's yeah.
Speaker 6: God is on how she loved Weinstein's films. Oh, I can see it from here. How does Kevin Spacey written in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: I just did a faith spot with George Powell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love Louis c k stand up specials. Posted three days ago.
Speaker 3: That was the most incriminating thing I had of Jenna. It was just notifying the Facebook world for those interested. Miranda Ka is currently at Ruba Beach. You're welcome May twenty twelve. N that is true, but past I remember that.
Speaker 5: That's the most.
Speaker 4: Jennifer, Yes, Ma, I will you have been so excited.
Speaker 7: I was quite excited. I walked past her and I was like, that's Miranda Kerr. I'm going home to write Facebook.
Speaker 6: What's the wording?
Speaker 3: It's for those interested. Mirandaka is currently at Ruber Beach. You're welcome, smiley face, Oh welcome.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: Status is like that all the time.
Speaker 6: Don't incriminate yourself.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm proud of that.
Speaker 6: I don't think we can have a sex pest supporter on the show.
Speaker 7: It was okay, I'm going to google right now. When everything was revealed about Woody Allen, you.
Speaker 6: Might not have been with his little adopted daughter at that time.
Speaker 4: Anyway, should be critique.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, My only critique is that it wasn't long enough. That was brilliant, very well formed segment.
Speaker 4: Well did you keep score like you said you would?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I won. You did not know I lost you one.
Speaker 4: Obviously, that makes me automatically favor the segment. I will say it did spark good conversation. We've got some stories, but I've just got a.
Speaker 6: Very good memory.
Speaker 4: That's that was your downfall. I'm just too smart for you.
Speaker 6: It wasn't challenging enough for you.
Speaker 4: Because all these things just came flating back. I remember writing them.
Speaker 6: Yeah I did not. I couldn't remember taking a photo of a corpsed wombat.
Speaker 3: In twenty fourteen.
Speaker 7: In twenty fourteen, all of this came to light.
Speaker 6: So in twenty eleven, that was an okay thing to write.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, okay, all right, except oh there you go, Jenna can say you can piss off.
Speaker 6: Well done, Jenna, I haven't received an opener or anything.
Speaker 7: No play your memory is failing you. Then I'm going to use my voice.
Speaker 4: Right, okay, what's the TNE you need it back?
Speaker 11: And no?
Speaker 4: Okay? All right's arcapella the opener I saw the idea Jenner Alex has performed.
Speaker 6: It's our time for Jenna, the long standing producer groundskeeper of this show, to prove to us why she belongs here, why she reserves a place in the podcast Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Why, despite the fact that we asked her to come on board as the producer and she refused to do anything for the show, why we should keep her.
Speaker 6: Correct, Jenna, you've got the stage.
Speaker 7: Okay, dead or alive. That's the time.
Speaker 6: Off to a great start.
Speaker 4: A social different thing. I'm going to call the police. Alien, you discuss with your.
Speaker 7: Second Okay, it's time for Denner alive. Five people you would invite to your dinner party. Let's go pits Cheerie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 7: Imagine you've got you're own a dinner party. You can invite absolutely anybody.
Speaker 6: Five people, Yep, I wont beat Yeah, all that to behavior and say gandhi, wouldn't they I'd probably I'd probably alive. Who I'd like to be with this is hard. M I'd love to have James Cordon because I think I'm a big fan of him and he's one of my idols. So I'd like to have him just to be like, we could be best friends, you know what I mean. So I'd invite Cordon, and then i'd probably someone dead. I'd love to hear what Anne Frank had to say just about everything that's going on, and I'd love to know what, like what do you watch him? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Then you want to know her two thenths on twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: I want to know and Frank's thoughts on Tiger Kid. I mean, she could write that diary was thick. That's made a couple of movies. So I'd invite Anne Frank. I'd probably want to invite five people, yes, five people, the game Marilyn Monroe, and it wasn't quite clear that.
Speaker 4: The I'd invite.
Speaker 6: I'd invite Marilyn Monroe just because I feel like she died before her time. And I think it'd be great to get to know her and chat. I think she'd be lovely. I love Jeff Goldbloom because I'm a big fan of him and he's very funny and I've actually met him and been at an event with him, and he holds a party so well. So he'd be great. And then I'd probably like I think Barack Obama would be great. I love Obama. Okay, do that didn't spark much conversation, did it It did?
Speaker 7: Actually?
Speaker 4: Anyway, mitchells, it's your turn, okay, Jenna. Yes, five celebs dead are alive that I'd invite to dinner party Lady Gaga, Katie Perry, Taylor Swift, just to see if there's tension. Oh yes, Miley Cyrus and Helen Keller.
Speaker 3: Oh, Helen Keller.
Speaker 7: Why do you choose Helen Keller?
Speaker 4: I just think that Helen Keller had no idea what was going on. I reckon her mum was like the Chris Jenner of her time, where she convinced everyone she was writing these books and she was this genius. I reckon she had no clue what the fun was going on around her.
Speaker 6: Oh she was blind and deaf, wasn't she yeah, it's poor.
Speaker 4: She's like, I can tell if a grape is ripe just by feeling it, because of my heightened senses. And I'm like, I don't think you have a fucking clue.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, I think she was a bit o.
Speaker 4: Mum was cashing in on this story.
Speaker 7: That is very true.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not saying that it's not possible to achieve things when you're deaf and blind, but I think in this case, it's just like it's too good to be true. She was a fucking author and went to university and did all these things and like this, hell you know, yeah, an arts degree. To be fair, I did one year of an arch degree and dropped out because it was too hard, bitch.
Speaker 6: And you had your sight and you're hearing and look at me, Genie, all right, Jenna, Alex's turn.
Speaker 3: Alex, Oh really all shiit?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Alex gets.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get a and I only get one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't get a full meal. That's fine.
Speaker 7: No, you're not in the room. You're outside the room looking.
Speaker 6: She's the white stuff.
Speaker 3: Actually two people. Yeah, okay, maybe Oh Heath Ledger just because I love him and he used to live around the corner for me and always regretted.
Speaker 6: Great story Alex. He used to live around the corner from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah really yeah, when he lived in Sydney, And then I always wanted to story card. I didn't get it.
Speaker 6: So, you know, Jenna doesn't have any famous neighbors because she's brought up all the land in her area, gener owns all the properties next to her. She has no neighbors.
Speaker 3: And I'm still marine to car.
Speaker 6: For anyone that cares. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know what, I would invite Mitchell Coombs because I feel like he needs to give me a give me a chance, a brilliant twist, even if it's from the window.
Speaker 6: I did not see that coming and that was a very well placed No.
Speaker 7: I'm changing this game, death thro changing. You're not getting Heath, You're just getting.
Speaker 4: What the fuck did I? What if I bond with her and then I'm Team Alex in this Battle of the producers.
Speaker 7: You won't.
Speaker 3: I'll be in there.
Speaker 4: You're changing it.
Speaker 6: You can't. I'd like to know the four people that you'd invite.
Speaker 7: I will electrocute you.
Speaker 6: Jenna. Would you like to explain yours.
Speaker 3: To bring back Woody Hellen just everything.
Speaker 6: I said, I'm a big fan of all your work.
Speaker 7: I hate Okay, here we go, Bree Larson because she's great, obviously obvious reasons. Tatiana mas Lani, I've met her before, and three who three Hime sisters?
Speaker 3: Excuse me? You have a photo on some media and I.
Speaker 7: Met them as well.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I discovered more than anything, is that you have met.
Speaker 6: Her answers.
Speaker 3: Do you know I have been worried about this whole thing because she's the only person that likes my tweets. I said, if I lose Jenna, I have nothing.
Speaker 6: Hold on a second. So Jenna actually supports you in real life, and here.
Speaker 4: You are stabbing her in the back walking everything I do you as an intern.
Speaker 3: I have a degree in licking ass, so that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 7: I can do everything for you. How dare you.
Speaker 6: Interesting?
Speaker 5: Jenna?
Speaker 6: I think the game was? It was interesting?
Speaker 4: Okay, so both segments of wraps all right, Now we have to choose which producer we did a better job. I've got a confession.
Speaker 7: I forgot we were doing this, and I came up with that game on the spot.
Speaker 6: I win.
Speaker 4: You had a week's notice.
Speaker 7: It shows you that I have the capabilities of being a producer and coming up with things on the spot.
Speaker 6: Can I just say, though, for something that I don't need notes to read off? I was just about to compliment you, and she's barking down my throat. Weird for a cat. I'm very impressed with that game, if it is true. Did you come up with it on the spot or is it a tactic to get me on your side.
Speaker 3: I came up with it on the spot.
Speaker 6: I was impressed by that. When you hear my jingle, I did hear, and I thought that sounds like something that was written a minute ago, exactly.
Speaker 4: Jenna, I had your back through all of this, and I'm really enjoying being an asshole to Alex. But unfortunately no. As one of my good friends, you would know that one thing that shits me to tears more than anything else is when people agree to things and they say they're going to do something and then they don't.
Speaker 7: I agree to it because I came you agreed a week.
Speaker 4: Ago, and then oh I forgot fucking that lack of organization. It's very disturbing to me. Look at this. Not only has Alex got notes, but it's in a fucking plastic sleeve for God's sake, waste. We need classic sleeves on this podcast.
Speaker 3: If you notice in the title, I did your title color corner.
Speaker 4: Your heading is literally our shade of yellow and paired with she.
Speaker 3: Joined our group this morning.
Speaker 6: But to be honest to someone who I can admire what Jenna's done, I feel like there's a complete role reversal. You're on team Alex. I'm team Jenna.
Speaker 5: Now, fuck you.
Speaker 6: I really like that game. You're dead to me. I want to have dinner with James Corden and Frankie.
Speaker 7: Well, guess what you two have dinner together? You're not getting he played Joe.
Speaker 4: Maybe we fucking with not a hypothetical.
Speaker 5: The whole one.
Speaker 3: She is sitting outside the room. You're in there alone.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I think we should do? I think we needed to be continued for the first time. I need your mystery, and I think what we need to do is put a poster up in the Enduring Idiots page. There are most loyal listeners and we ask them the question, who should be the producer of this show? Jenna Benson or Great Timing or Alex Vitamin. I don't know the last night.
Speaker 4: I never asked Ryan Alex like McLeod's daughters, Yes, do you think we.
Speaker 6: Should do it? To be continued episode for the first time ever.
Speaker 4: Well, see, Jenna is known about all audience, so she has an automatic bias. People are going to click her because people don't know Alex yet.
Speaker 6: But the thing is our listener is a messy like us, and they love the drama.
Speaker 7: I have been here since the beginning. I've been staying back for this.
Speaker 6: Should we make a decision, Mitch?
Speaker 4: No, after everything, I do you know, I don't do anything presence here. Do you remember, Mitch? The first maybe four weeks, it was Jenna, can you maybe do this? I'm too busy? But then kept showing up and I'm like, she's basically just here to talk and then not help it out.
Speaker 7: You know, before Zoombo was canceled because of COVID nineteen, I skipped it every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a commitment. I'm all all for experience.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: You know you can have me unpaid. It's all well and good.
Speaker 6: There was never any talk of money, so yes, what about just shut up?
Speaker 4: Mitchell?
Speaker 6: Are you very true yet? Half to half rest to roll.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be paid in food, that's fine. I feel bad.
Speaker 4: Ousting Jenna, Alex.
Speaker 6: Do you want this job? Yeah? I do, but I will.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're shows incomplete without Jenna.
Speaker 4: That kind of flakiness I don't like either. Now I'm just pissed off including you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm so used to being the week, the week one of the group that as being an internal the runt of the litter, the runt of the litter, the whale poo of the food chains.
Speaker 6: Are you shiring yourself?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm just I'm just terrified. I don't want Jenna to leave, but I want to be here, So you're putting me in an aw position.
Speaker 4: Neither one can live while the other survived. Isn't that Harry Potter? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ye, that is the hawk crucks Jen. It's your turn to to plead your case when you're ready.
Speaker 7: I thought you were on my son.
Speaker 4: I'm very lost, to beyond lost. I just feel like I can't. I don't think Alex actually wants to speak.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like the hostage.
Speaker 6: I feel like you're more than.
Speaker 3: Happy to I think I'm in a state of just I'm overwhelmed because I didn't know this would be so intense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I'm more honest about not wanting to be genuinely don't right, And you know I'm open about that, and that's why I think I should stay right.
Speaker 4: Like you're the third wheel. If we have a fourth wheel, what are we your horse drawn car.
Speaker 6: Like a trolley?
Speaker 4: And who's the horse out the front pulling it along? Not you, Jenna, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: No, it's not me.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I think we need to make a decision. What do you want.
Speaker 4: Your call? Mitchell? Is it because I have somehow seen the benefit in both?
Speaker 6: Can we do a rotating roster like divorce parents? You have her on Tuesdays and Thursdays and then I'll take down at weekends. Don't forget she's lactose into and she needs the EpiPen.
Speaker 4: Well, I think because Alex with gas slided into being a contender to replacing, we should atually let her think about whether she wants to. I don't think she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to considering there's I've never seen.
Speaker 6: Three page Right. If you say yes, you get the job all the trimmings as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I accept it and I will happily have it because this thunderbirds off Judy, She's got to make use of her time and experience.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mitch started as a kiss thunderbird.
Speaker 6: You could be me in a three to four years.
Speaker 3: Exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tragic, Well, Jenn having around the Street Team car I always wanted to do that.
Speaker 3: As long as I'm not a cash cock.
Speaker 4: True that that's the lowest cash stuff.
Speaker 6: Jenna, thanks for your time.
Speaker 4: Did I ever tell you, by the way, that I actually wanted to start as a street teamer, which is how a lot of people get their foot in the door and radio. But I got knocked back several times. I think it was two day and it was here.
Speaker 6: Did you apply here?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: When during high school?
Speaker 7: No, I was.
Speaker 4: I was in fucking Forbes in high school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, See that the Street Team was the best job I've ever had in my life. Some of my closest friends now are on the street Team. It's such a fun job.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't let me on.
Speaker 6: But now, well, Jenna, I'll pass a number on for you to for you to.
Speaker 7: I don't need that.
Speaker 6: Hopefully have an interview Amanda this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm really spun out. Guys. What did we end up deciding because I thought we was well. She would say it regardless, But then you're saying that they're the farewell pie.
Speaker 7: I've been fired.
Speaker 6: I actually don't know. To be honest, if we had.
Speaker 4: At least one fucking good producer, this would be a bit organized.
Speaker 6: You know what, I think you both should stay. Don't you both just funk off?
Speaker 4: Honestly, this is such a mess. Do you know what get out?
Speaker 6: As good producers, you too should know when to fucking end a segment. Now, piss off the both of you and out. Nope, I'm being serious. That's one Okay, So yeah, see she knows when to leave Jenna.
Speaker 7: I'm not going.
Speaker 6: Who's that? It's my Siri. She wants the job to everyone fucking wants it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I don't even know what the conclusion is here.
Speaker 6: Let's just go nother do I what a fucking mess of a show.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you didn't tell your contestant what the game was that she'd be replacing dinner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry, that's she's.
Speaker 4: Coming feeling all guilty. I don't feel guilty at all for being quite abusive.
Speaker 6: Well, look, if it's your first time listening. That's Mitch Coombs. I'm Mitch. True, true, that's me. I'll see you next week. I don't even know what's happening next week, do.
Speaker 4: You We're going to see you next week, Alex?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, apparently I won't be here. So episode to everybody. It's nice being on this podcast. Actually it wasn't.
Speaker 6: But so long we need to clear the air. I think we just keep it as it was, and there's an open invitation Alex, you to come whenever you like. I think that's a nice way to end it, don't you.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Sure, So En, you keep your post and everything stays the same.
Speaker 4: You're scratching post.
Speaker 6: You're scratching post. And then, Alex, there's an open invitation for you to rejoin this show whenever you want. Thank you, also my night show. You're still employed, Yes, you're still in turning. Yes, unpaid. Of course, there was never any talk of pays. Twice you'll never find I'm aware a mention of money. All right, Jenny, you've got your job. Congratulations.
Speaker 7: Okay, So do I get the red rooster?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, messue and the voucher. I guess technically I've got enough to share.
Speaker 4: You can both have one.
Speaker 6: You've just done that. It's nail.
Speaker 7: Did you hear me?
Speaker 3: Immediately regret halfway through?
Speaker 6: You're done here? All right, let's go. The bonus episode of Tones and I chatting with myself will be up Mitchell uploid that right.
Speaker 4: That's right, it'll be next. But we'll catch you back here same time next Monday. Thanks for listening, guys, Bye bye?
Speaker 9: Is it just me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Welcome to add brief the bonus bit at the end that really you shouldn't be hearing when we're trying to trick you out a listening. You're just cunning. You didn't fall for it. We hope most people stop listening because this bit is it like bit rogue, bit loose. It's my deep shame.
Speaker 6: Nothing is planning in this portion of the Show's a couple of people with add happen a d Exactly right, Alex. Can you press that button there, that orange one? Yeah? Press it? Well done, Thank you, Alex, And your producer has just activated live tweeting and phone calls. You can call us anytime at eight nice four three nine four two one eight four three three oh six nine O two eight ninety six three o four to do one. So that's how it works, and I'm going down together, Alex, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: Sure you throw out the second petal cup that I don't need it, but.
Speaker 6: Make sure the canal is in there. I also ordered a mini canoli, so just make sure they're both there. You can call it any time live tweets are activated. All you need to do is just hit us up easy.
Speaker 4: We haven't gotten any so far.
Speaker 6: I'm waiting. It's actually quite We normally get them, but I'm fine. I'm fine waiting. That's all we need to do. Normally they just come floating in. But seems times have changed. I'm not getting any. That's odd. That's okay, Mitch. How is your day gone together? Why an't you speaking?
Speaker 4: My father always told me that if someone's tormenting you just don't react and they'll move on. Because I know they reacting you on. You want me to go, oh, I hate sound effects. It's not funny. Just not reacting.
Speaker 6: I would never do that.
Speaker 5: How did your day?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: So good?
Speaker 6: Also?
Speaker 4: Can I point out I'm not the only fucking person in the room ladies. For God's say, we've got two producers and you leave me out to drive.
Speaker 6: How do you feel, asked you, Jenna, how do you feel about your piss poor performance?
Speaker 7: And that's just really really rude? Stop them years?
Speaker 6: Where the fuck? No one's tweeting it? Something's wrong.
Speaker 7: Everyone hates you, Mitchell.
Speaker 6: Have you meddled? No? You have?
Speaker 5: Haven't you?
Speaker 6: You've pulled a plug? No?
Speaker 4: I haven't I have. Oh my god, I'd just like to let you all know, Jesus is real. I didn't even make I didn't even bland this.
Speaker 6: I pray this would happen.
Speaker 3: All your listeners must have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what have you done?
Speaker 4: Is there no tweets? Sound effect?
Speaker 6: Why would there need to be? Someone's obviously pulled a pluged?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 6: I just pulled it? What color was it?
Speaker 4: Blue?
Speaker 6: Of course? The Twitter plug? Someone has done something here I did. I just said, when did you do it?
Speaker 4: What a shame?
Speaker 6: Moving? Right?
Speaker 5: Did you do this? Mitchell?
Speaker 7: No? I just said I did when like two hours ago.
Speaker 6: You don't have the capabilities to do it?
Speaker 5: Well I did?
Speaker 6: Someone has deactivated it.
Speaker 4: I got to help.
Speaker 6: Great, you fuck with mine. I'll bring back old is that you hate.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck with anything.
Speaker 4: How dare you cast dispersion? I'm aware that's said incorrectly.
Speaker 6: By the way.
Speaker 4: You're not a cap and Kim fan, are you?
Speaker 6: I am a fan? But I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: That is spoken like a true arthlicker.
Speaker 6: Who the fuck has touched my ship?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 6: Really? Yes, let me to swear, Jenna, listen here, someone has pulled the park on my tweets and I'm not impressed.
Speaker 4: I did moving right along.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, it's the core of the show, so it's not it is. It's what what ther show is founded on.
Speaker 4: It's the spy and it is fine. No, it's not.
Speaker 6: Oh, I need to find something. You guys talk amongst yourselves.
Speaker 7: Just do it.
Speaker 4: There's been so many sound effects already this show, you and your bloody countdown and your low moan during the intensity and the bloody war cries has been so much.
Speaker 6: I do love a Drone two. All right, what we're going to just?
Speaker 5: Are we done?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: No, that's not how it works. We just talk ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are you new here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: But I'm very upset that someone's medaled with my side of the desk.
Speaker 4: What's actually happening, and I think.
Speaker 6: You're behind it. Someone has pulled the plug. Why are you winking the sound effect? That doesn't there's no sound.
Speaker 4: I told you we need to get our own cart range that people don't fuck with it.
Speaker 6: Did you do something?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: God, this is fucking annoying.
Speaker 4: You watched me show up and come in the building. You've got here before me?
Speaker 6: All right, Alex, can you google the bald guy who's the judge on the block please? Oh what's his name? Darren?
Speaker 4: What's the relevance of this?
Speaker 6: Trust me? It's very high, Darren Palmer. No, he's also gay in the host, but he's got.
Speaker 4: Head producer.
Speaker 6: Neil Whittaker.
Speaker 3: Those faster than me, they can.
Speaker 6: We got a d M from a listener who said Neil Whittaker says the says blinds the same way.
Speaker 4: That you do, which is with an unnecessary extra syllable bon myology.
Speaker 8: I love the fact that I can control my shutters, my blinds awnings. Normally it's funny working with control my shutters, my blinds awnings.
Speaker 4: It sounds like blinds to me, blinds.
Speaker 8: And I can control my shutters, my blinds, my shutters, my blinds, my shutters my blinds.
Speaker 4: Now you're you're down playing how much of an extra syllable you add?
Speaker 6: Now, well, we could go to the fans if someone didn't cut my fucking Twitter cord. I'm pissed off you say.
Speaker 4: It like lion, lion? You know when you what was the context when you first said blind? It just came up out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: I can't remember. You know, you hate it when there's a mosquito up near your blids? Like what the I think? Because I was ending on and in the emphasis of blonds like it was the blind.
Speaker 4: But you're still adding an exto syllable.
Speaker 6: Oh who cares? Fucking hell? What's everyone's planning this week?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not a lot.
Speaker 6: Now I might be away next week. We haven't discussed that much.
Speaker 4: Okay, we might have to do a no show. Oh really, yeah? Is that what you think it's going to happen?
Speaker 6: What else will we do?
Speaker 4: There's so many people are having mind to feel in for you.
Speaker 7: It's not even listening.
Speaker 6: I'm not speaking at one. Just give the people a taste of what they can expect next week.
Speaker 5: Riveting.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Well, I'm not gonna it's not gonna be the next week. I'll get someone in.
Speaker 6: That's fine. I don't wait to hear that. He's a preview of next week. Show goes for four minutes, so.
Speaker 4: I've got time.
Speaker 6: Oh, we're getting onve tweets.
Speaker 4: Where did you find that.
Speaker 6: Kelly Rowland's missing the show? She said? I loved it, she said, Jenna, I've got the same thing with my nails. Oh and that's Queen Latifa, she says me too, Julie, who's that?
Speaker 1: Mariah?
Speaker 6: Just Mariah, not Carrie, she says. Love the show? This week Alex should have won?
Speaker 4: Does she not win? You're not keeping up with your own ridiculous.
Speaker 6: That person's clearly not listening. Well, you guys can cut my wires. But I just soldered some ship back on. Oh, Facebook's back up.
Speaker 3: Now someone's recorded a cruelty.
Speaker 6: We've got another one.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for next week. I'll just be able to have a discussion, a conversation, instead of some fool showing off with his bloody sound effect.
Speaker 6: It'd be stupid. What'sapp now? What's that?
Speaker 4: Make that noise? What's that? Never worked for me when I'm on Wi Fi. It's so annoying.
Speaker 6: No I wanted to buy something the other day off eBay and someone was like, yes, send the money through we chat and I was like.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: I don't think so dull and that's not happening.
Speaker 6: Like I haven't powered up my Nintendo in ten years. No, not that it's an app. Okay, I have actually got a story to tell, A tale I sold my nintend Tell me this is one? Do it right or wrong?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 6: Is this writer? Or is this wrong?
Speaker 4: Okay? Is there surely there's some sort of opener for that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well here I am indoor things sound effects fucking out. I swear Carl and Jackio and Mike and Emma both you right or wrong?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Can we use Kyl and Jackie's stuff? Probably not so us, mikey and I'll just call Jackie. Yeah, not like that. Okay, let's play right or wrong? So I am. I think I told you this interesting fact about me. I collect vintage Nintendo consoles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kick you til us quite recently, actually it might have been last week or the week before. Actually know it was on our Sunday night Instagram line and you told us another episode ago as well.
Speaker 6: Maybe I have I have every console that Nintendo have ever released, all the special edition and one the clear ones. I love them. I don't really know why. I don't know where it came from, but the Nintendo Switch is the new one. Do you guys have an You don't know how Nintendo switches.
Speaker 4: To the Nintendo's switch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's right. They're working for free. Still right, you couldn't afford one, well, no one can. They're out of stock world wide. Because everyone's in isolation. Everyone wants a Nintendo Switch, you can't buy them, Hayden, My partner wanted a Nintendo Switch, couldn't get one. So like, oh shit, okay, that's shame. We go to eb games a JB High Fighter, get some fucking TV from my mum and dad, and we go, Hi, are there any Nintendo switches in stock? No, there won't be any stock until August. Really, yeah, we go, shit, that's annoying.
Speaker 4: By then, the Height will have diadem exactly.
Speaker 6: We go on eBay. They're selling for six hundred dollars. You're buying for four hundred and fifty. Sick people are buying.
Speaker 4: It like a lot, a lot. I don't think my DFI costed that much, definitely.
Speaker 6: So then we go back to JB High Fight the following week to get something else. We're sitting there, we asked the lady and he switches.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: Some fucking intern walks past with a trolley full of Nintendo switches, full of them, so I got to hate, let's grab one. So Hayden buys one for himself.
Speaker 4: They were probably ordered in from other people.
Speaker 6: They were. There were like thirty of them, and then there were maybe six left to sell, and I went right, and I went right, I'll buy one, and Hayden bought one, and then I bought another. We bought three.
Speaker 4: What do you need three?
Speaker 6: Because we wanted to make a profit, So I bought one put on a eBay.
Speaker 4: But how did you buy it?
Speaker 6: You shot my debit card I've got, like, how.
Speaker 4: Did you get it? If it's not available to August?
Speaker 6: Because they just got a shipment that they just got that random shipment in and they have back orders.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they sold it. I reckon that would have. They should have gone to the people that had back ordered it with a checkout.
Speaker 6: Chick was like kill we do kill me?
Speaker 3: Sell three?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, why not? Like anyway? Then I put them on Facebook marketplace for six hundred dollars and it's sold in a day. So then I met up with some boy and he was like, he's like, oh, I'll come your house to buy it. I'm like, okay, come to the local cafes. I don't want I'm coming to my house. So I knew where I lived in case you wanted to kill me. One day, so we met up at the local coffee shop and he came up, but he was so nervous his hands were shaking. It's like, oh, this is the switch. I'm like yeah, it's like oh cool. It's my mum's birthday and we couldn't get one anywhere and she really wants one. And I was like, okay, six hundred cash plays.
Speaker 3: Oh you still did it.
Speaker 6: I had to. Actually I bumped it down to five fifty, so I only made a profit of one hundred. I went just to have five fifty is fine.
Speaker 4: I think how old was this person?
Speaker 6: Twenty?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was like a little boy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's five years younger than me.
Speaker 7: I just imagined like a little eight year old.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: But am I right?
Speaker 6: Or am I wrong for doing that making a profit being smart?
Speaker 4: Well, look, you technically haven't done anything wrong. But I do just think you're good for it, like you don't need extra money, You're already wealthy as fuck.
Speaker 6: I'm not wealthy. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: And also, if you've got this much spare time, surely there's something else you could be doing with that. I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I just thought it was a quick way to make a hundred bucks and it was right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I mean they were willing to buy it, they were clearly good for it.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Jenna, right or wrong.
Speaker 7: Well, I initially thought wrong because I imagined a little boy, but now knowing that he's twenty and he's made the decision to buy it for six hundred dollars, correct, and that's fine, Alex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I envy people that are really good at selling things instantly for a lot of money. I have attempted to sell clothes numerous times. I mean, it's no Nintendo, but I'm a shocker. I can't sell anything for the life of me. So yeah, I applaud anyone that can sell stuff for a good profit.
Speaker 6: I'm a wheeler and dealer. I reckon I could. Do you want to a challenge? Do you want me trying to Can I sell something and try to make a profit half kip aducer Jenna joking? All right, well I have this sound effect all plannels played anyway.
Speaker 4: What's that fault?
Speaker 6: That's wrong? It said right or wrong? You never satd effect for right?
Speaker 4: What about my tick?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: We played all the time though. That's a good.
Speaker 4: Now you're meant to do it with the show. You commit to the one's sound effects.
Speaker 6: Very true?
Speaker 4: You know people associated with the very true?
Speaker 6: All right, well we probably should have here. This has been a very long shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've inherited a staff member. We have like you, but there's no vacancy. We've still got this bitch.
Speaker 6: I actually love you, Jenna, excuse me?
Speaker 4: Every time every time I say something, I actually love him. I actually love you.
Speaker 1: I do do that.
Speaker 6: It's not good. Oh my god. I got a message speak a tangent. I got a message from some girl that I went to high school with. I haven't spoken to her in years, and she messaged me and she went, homich, what's the secret segment called? I can't find it on Facebook? She listens to the podcast?
Speaker 4: Well, how does she not know?
Speaker 6: Because she didn't know what enduring idiots we didn't say it in the episode, like we hadn't said it's enduring idiots. Also, endurant is also confusing for people. Some people don't know what if. Some people have had someone messaged me once is how do I spell it? And I said, I don't know. Ask Coobs.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of times that you go, oh, I've got a message once, I've got a dan once, because no one can prove you're wrong, anyone actually did anyone actually ask you that? Enjurant means that you're the most persistent, and you've stuck around the longest, you've endured our nonsense.
Speaker 6: Her name is Lannie, and Lannie ran a company. She was such a business every girl. She ran a company called tans by Lance and she would tan tans by Lance, tars by Lance, and she would tan people in like the lunch break and stuff. Little Mogul Young got a roxy Jasenka. Now she's a beauty therapist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give it.
Speaker 6: Oh, here it is.
Speaker 4: I want to see this DM that says how the spelling?
Speaker 6: During No, she didn't say how do you spell? She said, what's the name of the group. I was using that as another example. She said, hello, I'm obsessed with your podcast. I want to know. I want to add into your secret.
Speaker 4: So this is your mate, but haven't spoken.
Speaker 6: To her since.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I'm talking about the message that apparently Endurant is confusing spelling for people.
Speaker 6: We got that in the start of the show, and I think we've even mentioned it on the podcast we have. I can't find it.
Speaker 4: You have. Of course you can't.
Speaker 6: You're the one who's fighting it. You go back and find I don't need to stand by my point.
Speaker 4: I got a d M saying that you hit someone from mother with your cart.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: But they said I got that one too.
Speaker 6: I was just trying to kill a nice story about someone who liked the podcast.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I always do that. Actually you can't try something. Just bear with me.
Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: It should in young people inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as mains to get hide.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make it since.
Speaker 10: For you my career on hold, I couldn't been anything invot.
Speaker 6: Head by the way yourself.
Speaker 4: I've decided it's rather than tidying up any paneling areas you've made, I'm just gonna let them happen. Here's the joke that consumed well good, I'm still a couple of Mitchies.
Speaker 6: You wanted us be Mitch and the other be Mitchell, just to make things easy.
Speaker 4: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 6: You always call me Mitchell.
Speaker 10: Oh no, our, it's worth it.
Speaker 6: That was worth it?
Speaker 4: What the fun Perry?
Speaker 6: Imagine just reading that and going, yep, I nailed it, Mitch Churrel. It must have been capitalized. I so she read it as an L.
Speaker 4: Mitch Churrel on cours FM.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mitche till madnut.
Speaker 4: No, you don't get the joke. You will placed the eye of the now true modern course.
Speaker 6: I get it, Cols ten sixty five. Mitch Churll fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: The other the other question to enter your group is who's your favorite host?
Speaker 1: Is it not?
Speaker 4: No, it's Mitch, the best name ever.
Speaker 6: Oh do you think we should change the questions? Shake it up a bit like a mid season shakeup.
Speaker 4: You can do whatever you like up to you and.
Speaker 6: Putting it into discussion, because that's what a good show does, you discuss.
Speaker 3: I responded with, I love Mitch Churrell.
Speaker 4: I did see that very funny, and you let the dog in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've installed a little doggy door and everything, and.
Speaker 3: If anyone wants the roadkill photo, hit me up.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You have to offer a very pricey substantial. That was a tough one.
Speaker 6: That was really hard. The endurance lydiots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon the eye has to be either in the middle or the end of the I do hope that one day they find mattal McCann. I still have hope.
Speaker 6: You know what, my favorite Katie Perry song is Harley's in Hawaii. That's a double one too. You know. When I was in Hawaii last I had the most beautiful coconut tickle drink tiki hmmm different anyway, and I met this boy the other weekend. He was so nice to me, but he ended up being both sexual bull of like that's some sort of flaw nothing. It was just a fake story.
Speaker 4: It was a fast I think that's a Freudian slip. Anyway, this whole Corona Balrus thing is really driving me mad.
Speaker 6: Funny when it's in the middle because you don't expect.
Speaker 4: It anyway, you can follow us on twlters to be at the end.
Speaker 6: The way she would have said. Mulch churial because there's an iron Mitch, so it has to be at the end.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily. I think it don't make an arder. It's already quite difficult. Anything you can listen to us on or heart radio.
Speaker 6: You can a lot of heart radio. Please leave our review five stars to be great. Ever since I posted that passive aggressive message in the injuring idiots, we have got ten more reviews.
Speaker 4: I've got morester emotions about that because one of our reviews now says I only I only wrote this because you told me to, And that makes it sound like we're like we bully our listeners. But because like the purpose of the reviews is people browsing for new podcasts will go what do people think of this? Just like you look at a review on eBay before buying an awful product, and people are going to go to our reviews and see that it says I just see this because you told me to. That doesn't help anyone.
Speaker 6: Oh, so we got an extra one star review, so I didn't ask for that. Ship all the little one stars bumped up a bit further. Please don't give us one star review because that ruins our livelyhire.
Speaker 4: Keep that to yourself.
Speaker 6: We need to sound the cloud for as long as we can. Absolutely, general, it's great to keep you and Alex. It's great to have the open invitation for you to be here anytime. Any parting words, Woody Allen is not a genius.
Speaker 4: Would agree more, Jennifer, I hate him. I think that's very valid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think all right, Well, guys saying by with ball guys.
Speaker 4: Ball guys, see you next.
Speaker 5: Morning, see you on all day.
Speaker 4: Didn't worry he's stuck anyway.
Speaker 6: What are you doing, Augium? Augium?
Speaker 4: Why it can't be at the start? We've been over this just me, that's not just me. No, it can't be at the start of the word. Remember, let's be in the middle of the end.
Speaker 6: Ball guys,