Speaker 1: It is the pickup with Britt, Laura and Mitch.
Speaker 2: Wednesday are the Thanks to Chemist Warehouse, they want to give you a free doctor's consult. Download the Instant Consolet app today save the coupon code c W free. That's what it's the one c W free to claim your first consult free.
Speaker 3: So I went away for a little bit, and being the ridiculously generous, lovely kind friend that I am, and the fact that Mitch Cheri still lives with his parents, I said to Mitch, hey, why don't you get a little bit of space and houseit my house. You can have my hero I not all heroes were capes.
Speaker 1: I know. I wear pink T shirts.
Speaker 3: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms all his. And I was like, and would you like that?
Speaker 1: You said yes.
Speaker 2: I said yeah, because I'm living with my mum and dad. I just moved back home and I needed some space to myself. I'm single for the first time in a long time, and you offered. I didn't even ask, and I said yes, yep.
Speaker 3: And then I realized, after seeing some of your updates in your stories, that you are assuming my identity and tried to take over my entire life.
Speaker 1: I think for it.
Speaker 4: That just got a real extreme, real fast, really funny. I mean, what was he running around in your house wearing all your clothes?
Speaker 2: Can I just say hold on, sorry, Britt, How sitting implies that I'm living in your house?
Speaker 1: No, I am just going to assume some of the roles of Britney Hockley.
Speaker 3: I see Mitch Mitch's social media stories, right. I told mich I've given you the spare bedroom, all the sheets and bedding and new pillows in their comforters, everything he could need. Then I start to see Mitch putting some stories up on his Instagram, and I'm like, interesting, I have these like really big, comfy, oversized jacket. It was Ben's. I see Mitch wearing the jacket. He was wearing the jacket as he was walking to my local cafe. He was living my life dry Selfie's in my car roof down. I've got like a little glass room. He fully took over my life.
Speaker 2: Who said I could drive your car? You left your keys in the bowl at the front door.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it's okay. Obviously you did some of the things that you would do if you're staying in someone's house. But when someone says, hey, can you houseit for me? They don't mean can you wear my clothes, Mitch. They don't mean can you sleep in my bed, especially if they've laid out bedding in the other room.
Speaker 3: Toilet rolls all empty everywhere, fine, and can I say nothing wrong? But they actually both toilets, meaning he didn't stick to his one toilet that he was given.
Speaker 1: He used both little.
Speaker 4: And he was sleeping in its beds and you had to go to the on suite, not the other one.
Speaker 3: And then I opened the pantry.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anyone do this my life.
Speaker 3: He got like whole bags of biscuits taking them out of There's no glad wrap on them, there's no packet, there's nothing, and they're just sitting open, stale all through the pantry. I could have reached in onto the desk and just taking biscuits.
Speaker 1: They were just they were water crackers.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of cheese boards and I put the crackers on the cabinet and I forgot about them, and I just didn't have any bags for them where the glad rap was.
Speaker 1: The house was confusing.
Speaker 3: Then there was an apple in the fridge, one bite put back. Then don Perryong, very expensive, very old wine.
Speaker 1: It is a vintage. They are all vintage. Where where did my wine go?
Speaker 3: Mitch?
Speaker 1: Multiple bottles of wine. I drunk it. That was the prize cupboard.
Speaker 3: It's not the price.
Speaker 2: It said to the pickup team, happy, congrats on the new show, Enjoy, and I just thought, well, I'm in the pickup team.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drink that. The rice coupoared. It is my alcohol collection.
Speaker 2: No, there were pr gifts sent to brit It's all chucked away in this cupboard.
Speaker 3: Furniture moved. Furniture moved. Now, I know you've been having some sweet sweet love and in that house you've been having some sweet sweet dates because there are candles. You know how some kennels are just on show. They're all used, they're all black, they're all over the house.
Speaker 4: You can't light someone's candle, Nitch.
Speaker 1: Do we get the acoirirs out and light a new one.
Speaker 2: I put candles in Brits room because the overhead lighting. I oh god, No, I just know. I did sleep in your bed, yes, and then I had a couple of dates at your house, so I invited some general order and the overhead lighting in your room is too harsh. So I had to go get candles and I had to light them around your room and I did.
Speaker 1: And I enjoyed it. Okay, I had a really fun time.
Speaker 3: How are you enjoying it since you've been back, Well, there's furniture that's been moved as well. So the furnishure was moved wasn't back. You must have had a little outdoor party because all that was moved back.
Speaker 1: I did had a cheese platter with about six friends.
Speaker 3: I've had a complaint from the neighbor, which was also great. They said, the person that's just moved in has been parking in parks they're not supposed to part.
Speaker 1: I had a fight with the next time. But she's a right cow. She was awful to me.
Speaker 2: She put a sticker on my windshields said do not park you and I said, do not touch my property. And then she said this is my parking spot, and I said, I'm very sorry.
Speaker 1: You're never going to get invited back.
Speaker 4: Also, though, if you've been parking in someone else's car, pack because this is like it's very elite trying to find a car park around this area, like it is a real issue, and people hold on to it like it is their prized Yeah. Yeah, and if you have been doing that, all that that's going to translate to is that brit has and is a terrible neighbor.
Speaker 1: You are now the terrible neighbor reflecting on me.
Speaker 2: Can I just say the best part of all this is she thought I slept in the spare room. I just went in and got the sheets and ruffled them up a bit and like put the pillow on the floor, and so she thought I slept in that.
Speaker 4: There is no part of brit that thinks you slept in the spare bedroom. Also the fact that some of your underwear was still left in bridge bedroom. It was really yes, is that you didn't follow any of the rules and your one has been surprised.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Just to really knuckle down on this. The underwear wasn't clean.
Speaker 1: Okay, it wasn't. I still can't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a medium. That should have been a dead giveaway from the start. All right, let's go, We're done. Have you missed any of the Show you Can podcast that we were talking about the and this is groundbreaking science.
Speaker 1: How often you should wash your towels in your bathroom?
Speaker 4: And you're all a bunch of dirty people if you don't watch them frequently enough.
Speaker 1: Every single day, it's on the podcast. Go listen and we'll see tomorrow. Everyone for Thursdays.
Speaker 3: See you guys, have a good afternoon.