Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Look who else is back your misheard lyrics?
Speaker 3: It's just another mishard many Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics. I know we're normally doing this on a Tuesday, but we weren't here yesterday with Zan's that day a very special day. But I know how much you love your misshard lyrics, so we're doing them today for you. All right, So, Miss hurd Lyrics, how this works? You send them in, We play them back if we agree with your miss here if not, And for the Great Ones Hall of Favor. Recent Hall of Famer is Peter Nuttall. What did the nut have for us? Market Square Hero by Marillion?
Speaker 2: I forgot about this.
Speaker 3: I found my farts shift slowly into face. Be proud, be proud that this is what we chose to do for living guys.
Speaker 2: Be proud, be proud.
Speaker 4: That is the Nuts of Favor.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of high quality material you get in this show. All right, So brand new one, Sammy T's got the Arctic Monkey's Great band Cornerstone. I smelt your scent on the seat belt and kept my shortcuts to myself.
Speaker 1: Tell a seat belt or is it?
Speaker 3: I smelt your scent on the seat belt and kept my chocolates to myself.
Speaker 5: A seat belt kind of a northern accent. I'm not sure though, a seat belt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say no. Two to one.
Speaker 4: Keithburn and Pitbull Jackie's favorite artist, Pitbull.
Speaker 3: So don't let me down. It's one of your favorite ones. Out of the Pitbull. It's hard to pick one.
Speaker 2: I hate.
Speaker 3: It's a gun to my head and go give me twenty. Don't know, Please don't make me do this. Uh, we all know the lyrics. So now let me now my Urban and Pitbull. The way she's moving that black dress like a hips are on fire, Like that's a great thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wish my hips are on fire right now.
Speaker 1: The wee Blair dress slacker? Wrong? Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it? Now? This is a lyric? The way she's moving that black dress like a hamster on fire.
Speaker 1: The wee Blair dress slack.
Speaker 6: Yes, come on in, Anthony, Shame on you, pit Bull, Shame on you, mister Urban for even giving us that image of a Paul and a hamster on fire.
Speaker 2: The way she's moving that black dress like a hamster on fire, The.
Speaker 1: Wee Blair dress slack.
Speaker 2: It's the active from Keith as well.
Speaker 3: Sharon's got this wrong, Katie Parry dark Horse. Are you ready for a perfect storm or is it?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for ready for ready for cricket?
Speaker 4: Score?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Wanted it, Monty kiss me more by Doja.
Speaker 3: Cats and hopefully last time if I'm going to do with it.
Speaker 2: We ain't got nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: You know, we recently gave a home to a former displaced Kiss employee.
Speaker 4: Just answer to that, you know, can so much go back down there? Okay?
Speaker 3: Sorry, say that doesn't seem distracted me and Doja Cat. We ain't got nothing to lose.
Speaker 2: We've heard it.
Speaker 4: We ain't got the vinder loose it is it is there?
Speaker 2: Come on, that's not.
Speaker 5: You go into a curry out a lot of a lot about your inndulos and don't.
Speaker 2: Just gone okay, well let's wait for the ndo looso.
Speaker 3: That's how that play would go. My mind just inta green day Bolevada Boa can dreams. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me, say where.
Speaker 2: Show very much? Doja Cat of their day? Or is it?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I wish your mother bear will find me.
Speaker 1: Where shine?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I love it it's another Horn of Famer.
Speaker 2: That's a great one.
Speaker 3: Just sin to us in this Hall of Favor. I love that sometimes I wish your mother Bear will find me sad shine, genius. Well done, and one final one. Feels like we're getting quite a few. I can ongo one now for poor old Louis Armstrong and for what a wonderful world.
Speaker 2: This one I haven't heard before.
Speaker 4: This is Serena from Westall Primary School.
Speaker 2: Hello, Serena, the Dark, Sacred Night, Doug Sacred Names. I canna hear it for the dog says good night, Doug se.
Speaker 3: Dog say good Night's they're doing a double act on TV.
Speaker 2: Dog sagod night, Dug segre name, Oh my god, that is perfect. That's a great world. Great one to end on. Serena. Well done.
Speaker 4: Hall of Fame, three, Hall of Famous. Thank you very much everyone, Dug Sacred Names.
Speaker 3: If you've got to miss her lyric, email them into me. Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot a you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast