Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: It's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Pats, good morning, good morning, Alex morning, good morning, Rio, good morning. In any given day, adulting is just trying to get the mental energy to tick something from that to do list, just one. I don't know about you guys, but if I have three actually pretty easy to do list things to do, it's too much. It's actually is too much for me. I just collapse under the pressure. My car three days ago didn't start. I still haven't got round my to do list to call the RCV out to come and fix it. I've been driving around in my daughter's kit I've been using that, and only yesterday did I realized why some people are getting annoyed with me, because I'm clearly not someone who should be driving around in a tiny little car wearing pea plates.
Speaker 5: I forgot she's got peaplates.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know. People get rid of it with there's a grown man. I either think, oh my god, he's left it. This look good on him. Do you know what? Good on him? He finally passed that test, or they're also thinking you shouldn't be driving around if you're not a pea pater?
Speaker 6: Yeah, why do people get worked up about it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: How was your day, Patty?
Speaker 1: How's it going with the school holidays and the last sort of embers of all?
Speaker 7: Oh, she's having a fine time. I got home after the show yesterday. She's just arisen from her teenage cave. She'd just woken up for the day at like midday.
Speaker 1: Oh god, all right, I don't even envy that, because you know that. Actually you feel dreadful, then, don't you. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then takes so long to kick your body into gear.
Speaker 1: You have to just inhal so many things, the sun, Yes, get out there and get some vitamin D in you and cave.
Speaker 7: Well, she was all cylinders firing at ten last night, and I said, hey, this is why you have to start getting up early for school at the end of next week.
Speaker 5: But how that peptal go?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah really well, always great when any pairent goes hey, hey, hey, I think that's what that died out with eighties movies. It's like the dad in Footloos John Lithgow who banned dancing from the area. Hey, hey, hey, I know who you mum and dad are. Hey, this is why you want to be successful in life. You can't get out successful people don't get about midday. I beat Churchill did, Yeah, I think he did get out of bed at midday, then have a long bath and drink three bottles of champagne and then start speaking to people about the war and.
Speaker 8: Had lots of naps. I remember reading lots of bars, lots of naps. That's how he won the war.
Speaker 1: Maybe raising the next Churchill. We don't know church next great leader of the world.
Speaker 7: So now asking what's for lunch, and it's like, hey mate, I've just done a full day's work. You can there's a fridge there, there's a peantree, help yourself.
Speaker 6: Go for it.
Speaker 1: Well, because both the kids are back home right now, you know they're on their long break farm university. It's my job to go and do the You just go in. You don't wait for them to get up.
Speaker 5: They act like it's a swat team that's burst in. What's you doing. I'm like, it's eleven.
Speaker 1: It's eleven, the day is almost the middle of the day. Get up and then you just start opening curtains. That light coming in startles them. They're like grens. My father used to tear the dinner off, just my dad used to do. Yes that. Luckily I haven't got home owner boys chucking that doing a back on.
Speaker 5: Actually, Jesus, whoa.
Speaker 1: Wow, the power and the glory. Wow, I missed those days.
Speaker 3: Good Morning The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex, Yes, why haven't you told us that it's the Winter Olympics in a couple of weeks time?
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I just someone came up on Instagram for me yesterday, Go and get ready, someone's here.
Speaker 5: The Winter Olympics, and I thought it was deep fake.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, way on to Google went Winter Olympics twenty and I didn't finish it before it goes. Yeah, twenty twenty six is to Winter Olympics next month. It's to Winter Olympics.
Speaker 9: Yeah, from the sixth of February until Sunday, the twenty second of February.
Speaker 5: Now, why no mention of it so far? Because we're no this is what?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: We come to the crux of it. If Australia aren't that good at it, you won't hear about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You can't do sport like this Australia. The last one was a care brush it. This is sort thing Trump would do if it was in charge of sport. On a radio show in Australia, just don't mention the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 9: We had an aerial skier, Lissa Camplin. She won gold and we haven't done much since.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'd it's very appropriate that, Steve.
Speaker 1: You're not telling me some of those slight ski slopes you have around Australia aren't producing the next generation of champions. Yeah, I look at you.
Speaker 6: We're only on three medals at the last Winter Olympics. What do you mean only? I think that's.
Speaker 1: You think that the money it takes to train them for four years and send them out there, put them up in that Olympic village.
Speaker 7: I don't say, you up there on the sl not my job.
Speaker 5: It's not his job, is it. I'm also not going, So that's that's kind of so we got any hopes at all?
Speaker 9: I don't think so. Not really, Well, there's a couple. There's a couple and it's in Milan and Cortina. Dumb Pizzo, I like saying, dumb pets.
Speaker 1: I guess you're a country like Australia. You're not gonna smash it.
Speaker 6: No, it's too hot, you look at.
Speaker 1: Like And also if for the Summer Olympics are just more exciting, aren't they? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that the Winter Olympics. What's there to get that?
Speaker 1: Side about watching that downhill slalom thing when they're knocking the flags over. Yeah, that's cool, they knocked them all over. But it's like a couple of hours of that. That's side to side. The ice skating is as done as anything. Yes, no, no, no, I tell you what I remember years ago we got really excited. We won gold in an event called curling. Oh yes, now you need to do no cardio. There's no sweeping. Team gb that won it all had beer, guts and breasts and it was just like they've never done they've you don't need to do any gym work. And you had broom, you had brooms and they sort of cylindical thing was like held down and then two guys on their skates were just brushing the way ahead of it, like they worked for the local council clearing a path. We won gold at that and it was just like they were not having an open top bus parade. Because if you think you're bad it Winter Olympics, Team GB are terrible as well. I work colder than we yet it's cold but not cold enough, right, it's not cold like Russia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, no Alps.
Speaker 5: No, there's no, there's no Alps. It's all in.
Speaker 1: It's mainly a European and Russian dominated event, isn't it.
Speaker 6: They just clean up and China.
Speaker 1: So we're not gonna hear anything come unless as a medal.
Speaker 9: We are good at snowboarding Scottie James. Yeah, amazing snowboarder. Yeah, we've also got Valentino Gucelli. And I tell you what, Alex beonest? Have you just had a quick Google search?
Speaker 5: Yep, I can tell you he won't quiet.
Speaker 1: They went route for thirty seconds and he starts reading names out in the background, silent whisper typing.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Did any of you know it's the Winter Olympics in a couple of weeks time. No, The reason is because you suck and I'm not judging. We suck even worse. Team GB won only two gold medals four years ago, same event, Men and women, we love to curl. Who knew you were killing global powerhouse? That are we lining up to try and beat us? Take that title gold and silver? Which sent fifty professional athletes to China and came up with two medals of gold and a silver.
Speaker 5: Do you know what we got?
Speaker 1: The Prime ministerore on no hours time. We're going to say to him, Hey, listen mate, do you know it's the Olympics Winter Olympics.
Speaker 5: I bet he doesn't about that Winter Olympics.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hit pitching my new idea skis for schools. Okay, let's get these young inns of the screen. She banned the screens, get them on the slopes on the skis.
Speaker 6: We need the next generation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yes, all right. So every single show this week and next week, big prize to be won thanks to the Australian Open and Battle Seats where seats win prizes.
Speaker 10: At there's a mission to complete at It's time to get your battle seat, Amazing prizes to be found and.
Speaker 6: Final tickets all around.
Speaker 1: So far this week we've already given away two tickets to the finals. There could be more today, the Australian Open, Cats, Spacy Jane. It's not just tennis Cats, Spacey Jane. These are Musicus following in case some of our older listeners are like, Spacy Jane. Is that a tennis player had a drug problem. It's a singer, Madam, turn the radio down, Cats, Spacey Jane, the kid Lerroy, Peggy Goo and more at AO Live now on sal all right participating.
Speaker 5: Here's the Queen of Battle seats.
Speaker 1: Imagine the rock, well, don't imagine actually to seriously visualized Rod Laver Arena. Under the seats are prizes fifteen thousand seats. No, we don't need fifteen thousand guesses. This morning we are narrowing it down, winning sections, winning rows, winning asles, winning tears.
Speaker 11: Alrighty, we are going to section twenty three.
Speaker 5: We would I hope we were my lucky number.
Speaker 11: It's in the upper level of rod Labor Arena. It is on the corner.
Speaker 6: So again, what's your obsession with corner?
Speaker 5: We had a corner yesterday. Not interesting with the middle.
Speaker 11: I don't know, guys, I'm so sorry. We look it's.
Speaker 1: Producer does a corner, fetish or something I always go for the middle of that's say okay.
Speaker 12: So section twenty three and we are looking for numbers in road G and I.
Speaker 11: That's G for golf and I for India.
Speaker 1: Gold's got it all for twenty twenty six. So is G for gold, G for gold. Always be on brand, always between six and nine. Then listen to what.
Speaker 11: You want, absolutely happy to Yeah cool.
Speaker 1: G for gold and I for India. No I for intoxicating, No, no I for India. Have it your way.
Speaker 5: By the way, the AFL headed out to India.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want to play AFL anywhere in the world and there always of money. What wait, what is trying to sell AFL? Listen in order of Australia doesn't want to play AFL. What are any Indians are going to do with it? Creaky?
Speaker 8: Why do we start with New South Wales before India?
Speaker 5: Imagine why that's going to go? What's this, Sharon, he's brought us spread the love.
Speaker 1: Why not let's do it amazing? Get ready India a game that now other countries have looked, so they've gone, Look, we've run the numbers.
Speaker 13: No the Grand Final and Kolcada why not.
Speaker 8: It's too hot in India to be running around playing AFL.
Speaker 6: That's insane.
Speaker 5: What a jolly though, huh screams of a jolly?
Speaker 1: Why not? All right? You Mark, the next great des player will be some Indian guys. It's going to be It's the future sport for India, mark my words.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So the winning sections, Kaitlyn are okay?
Speaker 12: So it's section twenty three and the rose that you can win in a G numbers one to fifteen. You have an option between and the same for Rowe I I for India and that's one to fifteen Cay.
Speaker 1: And what are the prizes under the seats today? What have we got for our lovely listeners?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 11: We got some rippers.
Speaker 12: We've got a thousand dollar Ralph Lauren voucher.
Speaker 8: Wow nice yes, and also a one thousand dollars best Restaurants voucher.
Speaker 11: Now this is fantastic.
Speaker 12: There are over four hundred and fifty restaurants in Australia that take these vouchers.
Speaker 5: You got to you love a restaurant voucher, don't.
Speaker 11: You bloody love a restaurant?
Speaker 1: You got with Kate and she's she's always not making it rain cash. But she's got some printed off thing that's been folded over eighteen times and she had you love a voucher.
Speaker 11: I love a voucher and I love a voucher.
Speaker 1: And restaurants staff love it when you start getting those vouchers out. When you get it's the equivalent. I've been still behind someone who's returning something. You know we're going to buy something. I want to take these eighteen items back.
Speaker 11: Alrighty okay, jee for go.
Speaker 1: I were the home of afl.
Speaker 3: India The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Now you're a little bit younger than Patty Me and Alex Rio. Do you know about the alternative meaning of the word serve?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't yesterday, well as in wait as in like the new meaning or your old people meaning.
Speaker 1: Well, old people meaning it means tennis, it means you know serving, it's the Australian Open, Grand Slams, Wimbledon, Roland.
Speaker 6: Garosh or do you mean the current like what the kids say? Yes, I do, I do, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So yesterday I came home and my two daughters they are brainstorming something. My dad, Dad, your good ideas, this is your job. Come and join us. It's rare I get us to be part of anything these days. I've got nineteen and twenty one year old daughters. You're kind of frozen out on a lot of their world. To be honest, it's rare they need unless it's financial, the car's broken down. In fact, it's only or there's something to do with the password I've got for one of the streaming services half of them I don't even know which ones I'm paying for anymore. Or there's a VPN and they need to pay as word for that. So this was like, this was a big moment. And then I can see that my nineteen year old daughter, she's about to go about the university in a couple of weeks time to begin her second year. She's going to be she's a team leader for Welcome Week. Oh well, he had to run for votes officer and she got selected. So she's making a poster and so they they do events every single day, and then they organize pub cross and yesterday I studied with I was a hot in a meeting with my nineteen and twenty one your daughter about a poster for an organized pub calls, And again I thought, wait, did they bring me into this because I know a organized drinking or because I'm an ideas guy.
Speaker 5: Either wai, I have it at a seat here.
Speaker 1: Then I can see they've gone something about have a great time and serve I'm like, ohh yeah, because of the Australian Open, we're doing all some stuff. And then they go and then then suddenly depends go down. The notebig gets shut and I can realize, oh god, what have I done?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: What have I done?
Speaker 5: It's so slain, that's all I heard. You don't know about this stuff.
Speaker 1: And then my nineteen Oh god, dad, you don't know about these words.
Speaker 5: Therefore you don't have an opinion.
Speaker 1: To educate me.
Speaker 5: I'm street smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's to do with like what you're serving up.
Speaker 8: Like I was like, Patsy, that hair is serving It's just like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess you could do yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, So if you're if you start being polite to somebody, those roots they're serving up delights, yes, ye yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're looking great.
Speaker 5: The roots of recovery.
Speaker 1: You're serving up, serving up something coming to a tennis beautiful pets.
Speaker 8: I must admit, though, sometimes I have to google, like, am I using this phrase?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: Or something like that because you see it online and then you start saying it. But I don't know what I'm saying. I'm just you're the context. Yeah, you hit an age where.
Speaker 6: You're just out of that sort of zeitguys.
Speaker 1: Oh I think you'll went out of it during your thirties.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 6: No yeah, no, no no, I'm just fazy.
Speaker 1: No no no, no, no no no, you're getting into the mainky middle of live Na. You've got nothing, You've got nothing. My parting shot was, okay, what about this servant slam because like the tennis serving again, Dad, just get out.
Speaker 10: At the there's a mission to complete. It's time to pick your battle seats. Amazing prizes to be found.
Speaker 6: Tickets are around.
Speaker 1: The prizes at the Australian Opening Battle Seats. Do you have the winning seats the winning sections today? To narrow it down our Rod Labor seats, Win Brises, Princes Kaitlyn.
Speaker 11: Are section twenty three.
Speaker 12: We've got Roe G one to fifteen to guess from and Row I one to fifteen to guess from.
Speaker 1: All right, let's give away some prizes up first this morning. Well done and getting through right now. Sixty seven million people are trying to play live, Sonya, come on down.
Speaker 5: You do like an eighties game show.
Speaker 1: Wardes, Sonya, welcome to the show.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Christian in the gang.
Speaker 16: Christian, I'm from Melbourne. I've never been to the tennis.
Speaker 5: I mean how to drive them?
Speaker 16: I step do you know? But I've never been Christian.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 15: I watch it on TV every time when it's on in January.
Speaker 1: Always in January. There it is again, is back again date for diary. All right, well let's try and change that right now. What's your lucky guess?
Speaker 15: Well, I'm going to guess my partner's birthday.
Speaker 16: I'm going to go I for India. Number twelve.
Speaker 1: You have won the one thousand best Restaurant voucher.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I'm serious. They call me Christian serious O'Connell. I'm serving delight.
Speaker 6: Rub your show.
Speaker 16: I listen to you every morning.
Speaker 1: It's giving you a thousand dollars worth of food and drinks, sides, desserts, a market salad or a garden salady.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars Best Restaurant Vouchers, so you can go to so many restaurants and have a fantastic thousand dollars. I mean you can take a lot of people. Wait for Linvite to come along to that.
Speaker 6: Myself actually can take quite a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yes, you could. Yeah. I'm also because you've never been to the Australia Opening, I'm also going to give you a ground pass as well. You can go in the evening, you cash the live music or all these pop up bars, you can watch all the big games still going on as well. So we've got to get you to the open as well.
Speaker 8: Perfect.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much, Christian. I can't believe these.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well done. All right, let's give away some more prizes now we got Brett Brett, welcome to the showmates.
Speaker 16: Thank you Christian. Thank you. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: I had ready to go.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking of my numbers.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Brett, where about your calling from?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 5: Where are you in Australia? Listening to the show?
Speaker 2: Calling from Castle Hill in Sydney, New South Wales.
Speaker 5: We listen.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for giving the I know we're new, you're probably still getting another show, but I appreciate you give us a call and giving the show a go. Thank you.
Speaker 11: No Warrianes.
Speaker 3: I used to listen to you in the evening.
Speaker 16: So now I get to listen to you on the way to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been promoted from the seven pm slot to the eighties.
Speaker 5: Now, Brett, what's your lucky numbers?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 16: I'm going to go today, G five.
Speaker 1: G five fire in the hole.
Speaker 6: Oh I what, Bretts, you.
Speaker 1: Just leveled up. You're clothing one thousand dollars to spend at Ralph Lauren. Yeah, yes, that's just calling. Welcome to the Polo Club, Rats.
Speaker 16: Stylist, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I want to say see you in a beautiful polo shirt this time next week.
Speaker 15: I'm going to be the best dressed man in the Western suburbs.
Speaker 1: They're actually the mayor. Oh fancy, someone's won the TATS lotto so much that's your brand. Thanks giving the show a go? All right, more chances to win tomorrow on the show Now, Producer Kaitlin, I'm telling you already tomorrow, we're going to have a section that is in the middle.
Speaker 11: Okay, I try my best. I have it already, but it kind of looks like it's on the corner.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not having any more corners. Who is controlling this change? We just make it up as we go along, don't we.
Speaker 11: We actually do, yes.
Speaker 5: But I will and I was hoping for you. We know we don't.
Speaker 1: We play strictly bid reabules and regulations for the broadcasting practices we do.
Speaker 12: But we have time before then to put it up tonight so I can change it.
Speaker 11: We haven't loaded it.
Speaker 5: Yet, right, Okay, what do you mean loading it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 12: We actually load it online every night the section that we're going to do the next.
Speaker 1: Day, and who's reading that.
Speaker 5: Those people need to get a life.
Speaker 12: Well, if you want to win, that's how you win, because there's a clue online.
Speaker 1: Oh is that nice with the Queen of battle seats to maybe mention that, I mean, in eight minutes this week about a fine pand for my kea nothing about how to win this. The Queen of Battle.
Speaker 6: Seats crucial to the gas.
Speaker 5: On day four.
Speaker 11: I told you earlier.
Speaker 1: Get anyone else here. I didn't hear it, Kaylen.
Speaker 5: We're on the CUSP. But the Winter Olympics. I've got a lot going.
Speaker 3: On the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're asking for your stories. What is your weakest claim to fame? Where no claim to fame is two week there's no business like show business.
Speaker 2: My aunt's ex husband cousin was Sydney Cowford's bridesmaid. My husband had short of surgery.
Speaker 15: Peace surgeon was the father of Australian tenor's player James Duckworth. I worked for a surgeon and we had Corlin Minogu's dog's ashes in the.
Speaker 3: Queen Christian O'Connell's Weakest Clint to fame.
Speaker 1: One of the producers told me off yesterday that I didn't mention that apparently Connie took quite a while to pick up those dogs ashes.
Speaker 5: I said, well, sh might have been on world tour. Give the kid to break.
Speaker 1: Guys, you come for Kylie, you come for me. By the way, guess I know this answer. How did duck Worth get on yesterday taking on Sinner? Wasn't he in action against Sinney yesterday and he's.
Speaker 5: Playing Sinner today?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, smash that go with current champs, guy James, Come on, JD.
Speaker 5: Do it for astrology?
Speaker 1: Do your dad prowse? I have my home crowd. Come on, we'll get him home, will We'll be home?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: All right? Some of the ones who came in after the show yesterday, Your weakest claim to fame topical from Jane Christian. My slightly topical weakest claim to fame is that me and my sisters bought our first day of car from Victoria Beckham's makeup artists.
Speaker 5: Wow are you listening?
Speaker 1: Tm Z inside track Marie luise I love like you put the name here like he could have made up anything, Peggy go in about nineteen ninety six, it was any blue Reno Cleo Wow, wow Wow. It looked good Christian, but it was a polo chunk and it kept breaking down and thinking of adding it to my Instagram stories.
Speaker 5: Building the case against VB.
Speaker 1: Jane, Come on, don't join the pylon, poor VB. What's wrong with them? And a few too many sharp knees and grinding on your son on his wedding day. We've been there, we've been there, We've all been there.
Speaker 5: What a week for them? Seriously, what when you loved it?
Speaker 1: Now's the time they should get that proper Beckham documentary. Yes, I don't want to see the shiny one show us, this show us, this.
Speaker 6: Show us the pr me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Amanda Clain to fame, my daughter Lara had some Instagram posts were about the lights by Ryan Roxy.
Speaker 6: Why don't Ryan, of.
Speaker 1: Course you do.
Speaker 5: It's Alice Cooper's guitarist. Doesn't get any bigger, of course you Christian.
Speaker 1: My weakest claim to fame is that I fed mister Percival at in South Australia. Mister Percival was a Pelican in the movie Stormboy. Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is bigger.
Speaker 5: This just shoves be vb off.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've got a story about mister Percival from Stormboy. Why did we put this one at the end? Producers Rio You got a weakest claim to fame involving the Great Rove.
Speaker 8: Yes back in the early two thousand's Rove Live, biggest show in the country, Sunday Night and its best feature, iconic feature, flick your switch. The camera would pan to a random street in Australia, and I.
Speaker 1: Love the fact that. Bless you your little child. You you work in the industry. You know it's random? Was it just random?
Speaker 14: Was it?
Speaker 1: Come on? You know this stuff's made?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you looking forward to Santa again at Christmas?
Speaker 5: Oh, bless you, little boy?
Speaker 1: Random? What are the odds?
Speaker 6: What are the odds?
Speaker 8: And then the camera would pan to a street in Australia, and then you'd flick your switch. If you were watching and our house was on one of the streets that it panned to, I jumped up from the telly and I flicked our.
Speaker 5: Switch, that would have been really exciting.
Speaker 6: So what's really exciting? It was like, you couldn't get more famous than being on Rode.
Speaker 3: It was huge the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yester, and on the show we had so many great stories, your stories of your weakest claim to fame. We run out of time and we're doing a part two right now. So you've got a story, any kind of weak claim to fame, We're here for it. And normally when we do this feature, you're never far away from Patsy dropping the nick cave one and know that if we're hearing it, we're struggling. It's this show secret code SOS. If we go oh yeah, yeah yeah, and it's a nick cave one about Patsy at school who never met him, know that we're struggling.
Speaker 6: He's dead out.
Speaker 1: No, No, we know, we do know again, Tell it again, Tell it again again. Also, you're it's mainly the home of John Farnham stories. Yes it is, and the other fifteen percent is buns and then the other five percent maybe Kylie in some neighbor stars and Home and Away as well. Anyway, you'll figure out as we go along. Have you got story weekers Claim to Fame? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Now big situation moment, someone who has got a story for us. Gina is on the bus at the moment, and it's a bit too noisy, but the producers are going to keep me up to date. Soon as Gina is off that bus, she's on air. Come.
Speaker 5: In the meantime, we go to Joe. Now, welcome Joe morning, first time Joe.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for calling the show mate. Have you having a good week so far? I am, now, Joe?
Speaker 5: What's your week?
Speaker 1: Clean to Fame? My father used to go fishing down it.
Speaker 15: Thank you to Pierre and John Farnon would come and.
Speaker 7: Sit with you.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're getting the rods out right now, the bait. That's all right, everyone's busy in the morning. I appreciate you freeing up some tiny Give us a call and we start strong fishing with John Farnham.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 2: Every morning they'd go down there and go fishing.
Speaker 5: That's that's really really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, thank you very much, your story mate, have a good.
Speaker 2: Day and you too, Thank you.
Speaker 15: Bane.
Speaker 5: Uh, you're kidding me, I'm not. Guys.
Speaker 1: Listener, Gina is off the bus and now on it. Gina, Gina, how was.
Speaker 5: That bus ride.
Speaker 16: Not long enough?
Speaker 5: Oh? You don't now talking to us? Needed to do another lap round? Genie. What's your weakest plain of fame?
Speaker 16: We one of my previous jos.
Speaker 2: We includes John Farmer's daughter and Lawn's dog.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're doubling up from John Varlon batting two from two, John Farnam's brother in law's dog ordering law. Gotcha, Gina, amazing all that effort to get all right, Gina, thank you?
Speaker 5: Get back on the bus.
Speaker 18: Actually, camera, thank you, Cam.
Speaker 5: I mean this is a classic morning radio, isn't it. You know the windows it down all that is it?
Speaker 1: Convertible camera?
Speaker 3: Good morning everyone, Morning Australia.
Speaker 5: Cam, welcome to the show and thank you. What's your story for us?
Speaker 16: My kind of fame is that I got a lift home from debuts.
Speaker 1: You do not accept left from strangers. What did your mom and dad say him? So?
Speaker 5: What was the story? Give us a context?
Speaker 16: Well, okay, twenty five years ago. I used to get in a stand up comedy. I went to gigs, I got to meet people. I would got to see the goodies in the city with a girlfriend, well.
Speaker 5: The actual good girdy girdie gum drop.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I just met Tim and Graham. My girlfriend Gami lived home to the Dingley International. She dropped me off. I saw Dave Hughes and said, mate, great show. I need to lift home. It's on the way to your place.
Speaker 14: You got to go get.
Speaker 16: Shelton to get this and killed he can. Yeah, you, no worries. So we met up. I went through the kitchen, through the service elevator like in the movies, down the lift, down the back out to his monaro. He chucked a lot of stuff in the back seat, hopped in. He drove me home. We had to chat about how the show was, and would like to meet Tim and Graham, games and money for fuel and dropped me off, and we should like to lucky week on over mate, have a good one. Say wow, he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Need money if he's.
Speaker 1: Shame on this is that? So they want a lot of coin. It was a big show. Great show as well. Him and Kate on Nova taking money off you for fuel. But that's a very kind thing to do as well. Can you say the phrase? It was like in the movies, you know, like Goodfellows where there is one tracking shot where they go through this amazing restaurant and then it's at the Dingley Internationals that don't go together Dingley and International.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: What is your weakest claim to Fame? And with us no claim to fame is two week John Farnham's brother in Law's dog Groomers straight on air, straight on through. I love this one that is coming in Christian weakest claim to fan I used to play golf with a guy who was the driver of the truck. So our correspondent here to play golf with the guy who drove the truck transporting Lady Diana's wedding dress. Oh and it was a massive dress along what was the word trail train, train, train, dress train. It must have been what thirty forty five? It was huge, Yes, made head. It literally was global news with the size of this.
Speaker 7: Train and set wedding dress design for the next about two decades.
Speaker 1: So this guy you would have had to go to budget, you know, Van rental's go and need the biggest one he got made this bloody wedding dress he's got it was huge. Have not to try to stand on that, you'll break it, you know. All Right, we've got time for a couple of calls before the new support headlines. Anitail, Welcome to the.
Speaker 15: Show, Hi, Christian, loved the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Nita, and thanks for giving us a cool as well and giving the show a go. All right, now, what's your story for us?
Speaker 15: My mother was a nurse for Slim Dusty back in the early two thousands when he had his shoulder done.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a big claim to fame. That's nothing more. I can't icon it than Slim Dusty in this country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, and the shoulder crucial.
Speaker 1: You can't strum a banjo until I've got a pub with no beer. If you've got you know, scapular or dealt problems.
Speaker 6: That's Australia's shoulder now wrote a cuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the symptom was, Anita, thank you very much for sharing that.
Speaker 15: Have a good day you two, Christian, Bye bye see ye.
Speaker 5: Have we got here?
Speaker 1: Zoey Hi? I love Zoe. Sorry, what's your story for us. All this to your weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 15: So my weakest claim to fame is that my second cousin was one of the queen's chefs.
Speaker 5: That is big.
Speaker 1: So we've had two Farnum's two wars.
Speaker 5: You're right, actually so actually four royalty ones. This is great. One of her chefs.
Speaker 15: Yeah, one of her chefs in Buckingham Palace.
Speaker 1: What a great gig. I mean, she must have earned so many interesting stories.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he had a lot of inting stories and it actually skyrocketed his career. Yeah, just really really good.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a It's a big flex on any resume, isn't it if you're applying for a chef's job, you know, an IRA seller or part and.
Speaker 5: One of the chefs to the queen. It's fussy Eta as well.
Speaker 1: You overburned that snag on the barber chef, throw in your face.
Speaker 6: Did he say what her favorite meal was?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: I think because she had so many, I think he might have Yeah, like I yeah, I don't think that he kind of knew what her favorite was because there were just so many.
Speaker 1: Now tell me this, there's different areas, oh, for chefs to specialize in.
Speaker 5: Was he a pastry chef.
Speaker 15: I don't think he was a pastry chef. I've kind of got a feeling he was more of a sioux chef.
Speaker 1: Oh, she loves sue food in the morning. She woul always say, if I'm up, get the sioux on, crank it.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 1: And also any chef could say this because actually, how do you know you will? Look, here's a selfie meet with with the Queen and a lot of Sue that I just made up for a fresh and look she's giving the old double thumbs up.
Speaker 5: All right, So thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 15: Have a good day, you two guys.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning. This is the Christian O'Connell Show. Now, today is a very important day. It is a national day of Morning Dual. The next ten minutes, the Prime Minister's going to be calling the show. Now. I know a lot of you are new to the show and you're trying to work out what there is show about. This is not a show where we're going to have politicians on every single week. Today is not a day for politics. It's a day of remembrance, a day of coming together after what happened after the atrocity in Bondai. So the Prime minis there is the elected leader of this country and I thought we'd go right to top to find out what is happening today at one minutes past seven and what is the invitation for all of us tonight and joined today to our on a national day of morning. So you the next ten minutes, the Prime Minister is on the one thing that we can all take over the last couple of weeks, there were so many incredible acts of selfless courage and kindness and that is the real heart of Australia.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast now.
Speaker 1: At any moment now we are going to be taking a call from the Prime Minister who is calling the show today very important day for all of us. It is a national day of Morning after the Bondi attacks and to tell us all about it and why this matters, and the invitation tonight as well. One minute past seven is the Prime Minister, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 5: Good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Now tell us about today. This is a national day of mourning. It's been builders Light will Win, a gathering of unity and remembrance which is beautiful and what does that mean to you, Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: Well, it is words that have come from the spiritual leader of the Habat Jewish community there in Bondai, Rabbi Alma, and I think they're very poetic and it says a lot sometimes just a few words can. This needs to be a moment of remembrance for the fifteen innocent lives that were taken on that devastating evening at Bondou Beach, but it also needs to be a message of hope that light will win. It was the first night of Harneka, which the Jewish community celebrate the victory of light over darkness. It's a really positive message of hope and a gathering of unity. Is calling for all of us Australians, Jewish and non Jewish, to commemorate the day in a collective spirit, to remember why we are the greatest nation on earth, that we are a nation that do respect each other. People of different faiths, different backgrounds have come to make Australia their home and that unity is what is so important going forward. So I think this will be a moment of unity and a moment of hope, but also an opportunity for Australia to look forward as well and to cherish what makes us such a great nation.
Speaker 1: Well said, I think it's a lovely thing. I think it's a very important thing for all of us tonight. So it's a one minute past seven and what is it that you know there are a lot of people listening all across Australia right now, Prime Minister, and so your words can really help me tonight. What can people do because people want to solidarity. We're living in very divided times, you know, around the world. We see the news. We see the news like Bondi happening here as well. This doesn't feel like Australia. So remembrance is also about remembering what it is what matters to us to get around each other tonight. So what can people do tonight? At one minute past seven?
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, at one minute past seven, we're asking that the nation pause for a minute silence out of respect for the victims of this terrorist attack. During the day, flags will be flown at half masts at all comme op and state buildings around the country, and buildings and landmarks across the country like the mcg the story Bridge, Adelaide town Hall, off the stadium will be lit up this evening and we'll see an installation which is fifteen pillars of light shining brightly into the night sky right across Australia. And the other thing that people can do this evening is light a candle and put it in their window sill or the front of their home out of respect as well as a symbol of remembrance, of mourning and solidarity as well. Will be a thing. The other really something that I have been lifted up by this concept that the Jewish community have of a mitzvah, which is essentially an active kindness, compassion and a way of reaching out. It essentially can be volunteering, donating some money to a charity, helping a neighbor, knocking on the door asking people okay who might be living alone or people who are lonely, just an active kindness. It's a really lovely concept to show that we are a country that value that attribute that we have of kindness and generosity, and it is it is a beautiful thing. I think that I've been spoken to by a number of the family members who lost loved ones in this tragedy, and it is a really positive way of responding.
Speaker 1: I know you've spoken with a lot of the families, you spent a lot of time with them.
Speaker 5: How are they all doing?
Speaker 1: You know, it's you know, it's a chance for us to show that tonight we stand together, but also we stand with them in their grief as well, that they're not forgotten. I know time does move on, but actually it's a chance for all of Australia to stand together with the Jewish community and people who lost their lives. But the families who are left behind without those family members.
Speaker 16: They try.
Speaker 2: They know it's been an incredibly tough period. These are people who were celebrating their faith in an event at Bondi Beats is such an iconic location when people think about Australia, many of the shots that will be taken overseas will be of that beautiful beach and it's a place of peace and gathering and the local community there, the Jewish community have gathered there for many years for the first night of Harneker and it's an open event.
Speaker 3: They have.
Speaker 2: Pets and things for the children. They have a gathering with food and music and it's a really positive event. And the fact that fifteen people lost their lives but many more injured as well. People are visited in hospitals, some are still doing it incredibly, incredibly tough. It's a difficult period and this is a time where I think the whole of Australia can wrap their arms around the community. Because it was a deliberate and conscious evil targeting of the Jewish community as well. It has had an impact on the entire Jewish Australian community. So I think it is a way of us reaffirming that we not only want people to celebrate their faith and who they are. All are enriched by the diversity in our community and we really want to see tonight as and today is a real opportunity to reaffirm that.
Speaker 1: I think us a love the invitation for us. Aul tell me this, we talk about those who are injured. How is armored? I know that everyone want to know how is the great Man? How is armored? I understand he's obviously he's still going through his own journey of healing as well. Is he in America at the moment getting treatment?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 2: He is now? I think he has returned by understanding, is that he is back here? He had many of the people who were injured essentially had shrapnel fragments and still in them, and it's expected that there will be a number of operations armed Hlhammad is so positive though I visited him in hospital in the days after the attack, a genuine hero and he, you know, is very positive going forward. But many of the people there is a young man Yankee super who was a volunteer in what is the Jewish version of Saint John's Ambulance, will be more familiar to too. I think many of the listeners he has literally I've seen his x rays. He has literally hundreds of bits of shrapnel still in him and he's torso he was unbelievable that he was able to survive. When you see this another x ray that shows a bullet very close to his lung and one of the lungs has been contracted as a lot smaller than the other one, you literally can see the damage that's done, and.
Speaker 5: You know, he.
Speaker 2: Is so positive. It's extraordinary. I've met with him a couple of times. He was in Canberra this week and I also met with him in Sydney, and he's just a delightful young man who's absolutely determined to make a positive contribution to the nation and there's no bitterness, There's nothing there but joy and pride. This is a guy who you know was is there again one of the people essentially running towards danger, helping out his fellow people, fellow humanity. He's a remarkable young man and I've been privileged to meet so many courageous, thoughtful, positive people as a result of what occurred. It's been a real privilege. They've been so generous in welcoming me into homes and synagogues and having meetings. I've had them at Kirribilly House and other members of the community have been at a multi house at the Governor Generals and this week I sat down on Monday in my office in Parliament House and it's a community that is mourning, is going through an incredibly difficult time, and I just hope and I'm sure that it will be a positive, uplifting experience for them today as much as it will also be very difficult. They're very much missing their loved ones.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very important thing that we mark today because I think it's also the show that we're with the people who lost their loved ones, but also also all those stories you just shared that we don't know about, to show that we see what they did and that's the true spirit of Australia. It's not the attack, it's those stories you have talked about. That young guy was shrapping in him, who ran towards danger. That's the real story of what's happened over the last couple of weeks and that's why today really is a day to reflect that back to those people as well, and to show the Jewish community that we stand united with them as well. Prime Minister. I know you've got a lot on today. Thank you very much for talking to us. It's at one minute past seven tonight. That's right, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Light well Wed, that's right, Thanks very much, Christian.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show on Gold. It is day four now. If you're new to the show, first of all, thank you and welcome. Every day this week around about Harpos four, I met myself a cup of tea and I have been calling back everyone who's been on air with us this week.
Speaker 5: It'spent to ten listeners yesterday.
Speaker 1: Left voicemails for three who missed my call or maybe intentionally missed my call.
Speaker 5: Is that English guy? Was he doing house calls forty four?
Speaker 1: And I'm getting to know a lot of people who are giving the show a go in Sydney and it means the most to me and the team. And I know the show's new for some of you here in Melbourne. You might have just come across recently, but we've been on air together in this country now for seven half years since I moved here. The whole thing for me, what the show is about is about bringing people together, which is why I want to get the Prime in restaurant now. I've had quite a few emails and I get it. Not everyone voted for him. There's never been less trust in our elected leaders. I understand and all of that today. Though for me, the reason why I wanted to get the Prime Minister on was actually because this is Dave of Unity and there are quite a few people who are email is saying please don't get the Prime minister again. He's this, that and the other. And the thing is, I don't care. Today's in a day for politics. It's actually about bringing us together. And i'd advise you all if you're sending those emails to me, don't bother do something more positive and enjoyable with your time and actually paused you on this day of remembrance and unity. What are you going to do today that is about that and speaks to that. I don't care what you think of the Prime Minister. I get it, you're inteled your opinion. I'm entitled to use this breakfast show for three hours to do what I want to do. The show is about bringing people together. We call it the bright side of the doll. If you don't get that, and you actually get more joy from being angry, and it does make us all, it does give us a thrill. Sometimes that's not what I'm about for six to night. It's better you don't listen to the show anymore. Please go, I'm only going to upset you with joy for three hours. Some people don't want joy. You make your choices in life, but don't email me. I don't care. They're being deleted today in the bigger thing that the Prime Minister we're talking about, with something way bigger than politics. If you don't get that, you're certainly not going to get me in the morning. This is what this show is about. For the rest of you. Open hearted souls, welcome to us, and the bright side of the dial.
Speaker 4: Always look on the bride side of the dial. The Christian o'connal Show will make you smile. If your days just begun with clouds instead of sun.
Speaker 6: Your socks don't match, no battery on your phone. If the news is pretty grim, dread and go on to the gym.
Speaker 10: Just remember, silly bugger, you're not alone, and always look on the bride side of the dial. The Christian o'connal show, Oh, make smile all together now.
Speaker 4: If you're struggling to smile, then stay with us a while. God laughs and games and stories to be told.
Speaker 6: We'd love for you to join us. Make a joyless morning, joyous.
Speaker 10: Just move the little dial onto gold and always look gone.
Speaker 1: That's what this show is about. You're the bright side is This is the bright side, ladar, right now until the next ten minutes, small thing, big joy, and anything that brings you joy is significant for me right now. What is like to me and my family up is there is a bird's nest just under the gutter attached to our house, and there have been birds growing up and the first.
Speaker 5: One flew away and left the nest yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yes, And what's been interesting is the reaction from my nineteen and twenty one year old daughters, Ruby and Lewis, who have over the last three years flared the nest. And my nineteen year old daughter who left home last year to go to university. She's been out there feeding them. Oh, that is so hid But do you need do we need to buy organic strawberries.
Speaker 5: A pesticide version.
Speaker 1: I'll have the organic strawberries. Seriously, I'm going to be wigging me living in that nest soon the cost of these strawberries. You're feeding them, but they're tiny, little tom tums. They're happy with some earth and one.
Speaker 8: How are you doing though You've had all your your daughters leave the nest and they've got more birds leaving than nest flying from the gutter?
Speaker 6: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Two things happened at the same time yesterday. Rio, So my nineteen year old daughter are lower she's filming it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it's for Snapchat. I don't know what they do with all this endless filming of content. Anyway, she's filming it, and I notice she's getting a bit emotional, and I said, listen, it's the right thing to have to. They have to leave the nest. And actually, if you look in that nest, they're too big. They're getting too big. It's actually a little bit uncomfortable. They're becoming a bit of a pain now. And I think the dad and mam are going, it's time to get you out this nest.
Speaker 6: They're not paying rent.
Speaker 1: Int you's a little bit testing now. Go find your own strawberries. Go fight strawies. And also it's the sight. They're going to get bored in that monkey old nest. Some of the nest is made from a coffee garden as well. Why they couldn't tear up with their little beaks of mum and dad. So I said, this is that's not life in there. They need to leave, to fly away and see what an amazing world it is high up there. As I'm saying this, I'm getting choked up. My daughter's getting choked and she goes, oh, oh this is about us leaving her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought you a teacher. Time Let me chop up some over bryce strawberries for you.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Small Thing, Big Joy, we do this every third stay on the show.
Speaker 5: What is a small thing that gives you so much joy? Or what is it for you?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 6: Happened during the ashes a lot.
Speaker 5: May I just please.
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: When you're watching sport and you make a c and.
Speaker 1: You're beating England, you're beating England. That's not small joy, small thing, it's big thing with joy.
Speaker 8: You're watching sport, you make a comment and then a few seconds later the commentator says the same thing.
Speaker 1: Are you lean.
Speaker 6: Back, you go? You're in the presence of a savant. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Christian. Being able to scratch my small thing big joint for me is being able to scratch my head after having dreads for years.
Speaker 6: So relatable.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, we've all been there, haven't we. We've all got our dreadlock years.
Speaker 6: People still have dreads. You don't see it dreadlocks.
Speaker 1: One that would have been an aggressive And also I'm with your mom. Sometimes mama knows best.
Speaker 6: Does wreck your hair though?
Speaker 7: After you've had dreads, apparently you've got to like go right back to the scalp because it just wrecked your hair, does it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You can't let them out, you chop them off effectively.
Speaker 5: I see, what's it for you?
Speaker 1: Small things did joint.
Speaker 7: It was yesterday because my husband's always complaining. Chris is always complaining. When I get home, there's another package arrived for you.
Speaker 1: But I intercepted, but you are Timu Pats yeah past This blood group is teeny eat.
Speaker 6: Live and breathe.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: But as I pulled up into our driveway, our delivery man pulled up at the same time. So therefore I of.
Speaker 1: Course followed you home because nine parcels in the back are your will be flashing you all the way. Hey, so do you drive this van home? It's it's mainly yours.
Speaker 7: I didn't have the uncomfortable exchange with the husband when I got home. I got the package before it got to the front door.
Speaker 1: It was your spirit of uncomfortable exchanges with your husband. You mean you're the guy you love. Uncomfortable exchange. Well, you know it's like, hell, hello, Chris, he made it weird.
Speaker 6: Not a package today, Cape Staley.
Speaker 5: Alex, what's it for you?
Speaker 6: Coming out of a cold headache?
Speaker 5: You know when you get that.
Speaker 1: I thought, actually we got into a live advert. Then I thought it actually hit the am brake. This is an area chemist warehouse.
Speaker 13: You know, when you get the cold headache, after you had too much ice cram. That's had a word freeze there. He started a conversation. We didn't know what you call it cold headache when you come out of that.
Speaker 1: On the other side.
Speaker 5: Yes, factor equilibrium.
Speaker 1: Hashtag equilibrium. Thursday, small thing, big joy getting home after a hard day's work, getting a nice frosted glass out of the freezer and filling it with your favorite beverage.
Speaker 5: I thought about doing.
Speaker 1: It's great when you go into a pub and they serve you being it's a fostered glass.
Speaker 5: I've never thought to do that at home. Publish style at home.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but perhaps your you guys pro level drinkers, so you can't possibly.
Speaker 1: Compete with that. Yeah, and you drink it direct from sorce. But I mean, I'm just poor wine.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: In Time for Today's Time Wastter, Today's time Waste Stuff, Summer Songs, Australia Wide heat waves this weekend, Yes up for grabs, Gold Class group past for you and three friends. What do we think are top five Australia's most top five traveled international holiday destinations. This is the easy one to guess.
Speaker 7: I've just got back from a Bali, you.
Speaker 1: Guys love barn I think a lot of you love Barney more than Australia.
Speaker 6: Bali three times. I've never been to w.
Speaker 1: A been the beautiful Marcaret River? Have you? Any of you been to Danger? Would have been second Barley's Flight and Books? Where are you're going? Atlum of five four, Thailand, three Fiji.
Speaker 5: To New Zealand, Little Cousin.
Speaker 1: All right, Summersaults, Thunder road Trip, Silver plus, Snaggy happy people. God, when a fan loves a woman, you've got to get that fan on you.
Speaker 6: Silver plus.
Speaker 5: You guys love a cabaner.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you know selles of cabana is probably sky high here in Australia.
Speaker 5: Club Tropic cabanner.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, gold effort.
Speaker 5: By the way, how did you say effort?
Speaker 1: Producer Kaitlin, We have one hundred christiancon Or show cabanners.
Speaker 5: Where are they?
Speaker 11: They are located in Sydney currently, but.
Speaker 5: You need to start giving them away.
Speaker 1: We can give them away when jamaar on the show.
Speaker 5: We're giving away one hundred cabanners.
Speaker 1: Okay okay, Uk went up this like she was trying to stop traffic. You can't stop this train. It's the train of love and unity to choo get off the tracks. IM coming through.
Speaker 8: We've got to get there even before winter because no one's taking hour?
Speaker 1: Is it about thirty three point three hours? Well, let's get Wiggan on tomorrow. Okay, one hundred cabanners? How do we send them in the post?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's yeah, We're willing to do it.
Speaker 1: So I just a long as you don't put yourself out by the way. We have the team meeting yesterday Projuicy Caitlin said to me, you know, I'm really enjoying the show the moment, and that's why I'm happy to still be here.
Speaker 5: So have you got somewhere else you'd rather be?
Speaker 11: I am proud to be on this show?
Speaker 1: Is what not what I heard yesterday?
Speaker 5: When it's this close?
Speaker 1: Pony?
Speaker 5: Where was I sex bomb?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: The app? You get the temperature?
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a bit too smart, guys.
Speaker 5: I'm still happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Enter shade Man gold and springs to his back. He's reworded his big Christmas song. Yes, he's very sad about ice cream Van is coming to I could even get a bron put a sound on that one.
Speaker 5: Sandy Balls, what have you.
Speaker 6: Got ninety nine problems, but a beach ain't one.
Speaker 1: Oh and you judge me? That is lame, good, stinky. I open the window, I ain't happy to be here.
Speaker 6: That's bronze minus super duper Trooper.
Speaker 1: That's gold very good.
Speaker 6: The thong and winding road and sun burning down the house very good as well.
Speaker 1: So for that or what have you got, then take a song and make it a summer song. It's just so emotional when I think about them coming in.
Speaker 3: Actually, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow's show more big prizes thanks to the Australian Open and one hundred Christian O'Connell Show branded cabanas.
Speaker 5: We really have got one hundred of these things.
Speaker 1: In a very very I don't know what paint color. You'd say, a very jaded yellow. Yeah, yeah, I don't you call it like yellow that's been through the.
Speaker 6: Wash a lot, and and quite a bit of black, which really hass me.
Speaker 1: Only in English, guy would designer who doesn't know how sun worked. We we have just said to me, dear listener, are you gonna give away hundred I don't know what? All day?
Speaker 5: We've got twenty one hours worth there out.
Speaker 1: Figuring out all right, summer songs on the time, waster, sandling the wind, good gold, I don't want to miss a thong, silver plus and stubs. That's very good my Corona, Mexican Gold, Christian that Rihanna hit sun Umbrella, m bro Eskie Lover instead of easy lover, gold instead of rainbow connection, sunscreen connection, bronze, rolling in the deep end of the pool. It made me Glenn flex on the beach. Someone's got twelve back silver. Some birds are burning silver plus. Pull some sunscreen on me. Ste Harmon, well done, very good in the air con tonights gold. That's my Devon.
Speaker 5: Australian man. What is it, Dave? Does he mean no, it's it's here, Davon. I think he's spelled this correctly. You know when you like to emerge. Three names don't belong together. Mike Jackson just to love going down to the beach. He did, he did, he did, what did what he did? And he would sing bikini g.
Speaker 1: I'm too sweaty for your shirt song too, just played it earlier. That's really good. Stuart well Dome, Danny's got purple rainbow after rain silver miners, what about forget about me and Bobby McGhee topical one for the young listeners.
Speaker 5: Me and Bobby Eski.
Speaker 1: Julie Walker take about That is great.
Speaker 5: It's a long Way to the paddle pot by A C. D. C.
Speaker 3: Bron.
Speaker 5: I thought that was.
Speaker 1: It does to me. Wish you a beer, Pink Floyd, all the single ladies all silver, that's great, copa Cabanna.
Speaker 6: That's just the song, Bron.
Speaker 1: But Patsy's had a good idea of tomorrow to give away.
Speaker 6: More at the hight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one hundred. I've got ninety nine problems, but these cabaners ain't one what they are, good boy, actually have a real How do we How do we take them down to the little Ao post office? Stop putting them over one by one at the counter.
Speaker 5: Hang on one hundred more and we'll be up to seven.
Speaker 1: There's a que around the block, people just trying to get their passport updated.
Speaker 5: All right, Rio, what's preston?
Speaker 1: Show? Me and Bobby Eski, Julie Okay, we are back tomorrow, an unnecessarily big show tomorrow. One hundred caban has given away In Revolting Colors
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast