Speaker 1: And I'm very excited for our next guest. It's someone who's very close to home for me.
Speaker 2: Actually close.
Speaker 3: He's in your home.
Speaker 2: He's so close that he's from within my home.
Speaker 1: My husband, Maddie Jay, who is also the new Stan Ambassador. And there is a TV show that has taken over our household. And Matt, you have gotten pre screening of this and you've watched quite a bit of it so far. It is the brand new stand original series Love Triangle season three that is out and you're here to tell us about it. Also, you went to the launch and you did something without me knowing.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that as well.
Speaker 4: Did I not ask you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, we may all talk about that now, use no point, hooky.
Speaker 5: What what you do? I can show you my guns?
Speaker 3: Hang on Maddie's point, You show me your bicep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Laura has seen it. That is three love hearts and the word dad.
Speaker 3: You got a tattoo?
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah, And.
Speaker 5: Some people are like it's really wonky, and I'm like, well, it's because Marley.
Speaker 2: She drew it when she was three, So give it a kid a break.
Speaker 6: Okay, hang on, So you went to the launch on the spot, decided to get a tattoo, thought what am I going to get a picture that your three year old daughter wrote?
Speaker 3: And then got that tattooed on the TRICEP.
Speaker 5: Yes, I should have been hosting the launch, but instead I spent.
Speaker 4: All my time in the tattoo chair.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't say all your Time's pretty basic.
Speaker 2: I don't think it took you very long to how dag you?
Speaker 3: It's not a man a.
Speaker 4: Do not call my child basic.
Speaker 3: It's pretty basic.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: But yes, I was there for the launch of Love Triangle, and yes I'm obsessed. I'm in the inner sanctum of stand now. So I do have advanced screening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that just set this up for anyone. It is season three.
Speaker 6: But if anyone hasn't watched it yet, why is this show different to any other dating love show?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, in a nutshell really quickly if you don't know the premise, you have a number of singles. Each single has two suitors. They text only on phone for a.
Speaker 4: Couple of days.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much like how you start dating exactly. You do all your best work on text, and so.
Speaker 5: Then the single person has to decide which of the two suitors will then live with them right, and then after a few days, sometimes it goes well and sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 4: That other suit then moves in, so.
Speaker 2: The three of them live together like a great big MANAJATOI.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's like at the end of the Bachelor. It's like when you pick the person right and the other person that doesn't get picked at the end you're like sorry, But then it's like spoil.
Speaker 2: I now you're to go to the house together.
Speaker 4: It's the third wheel. It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Good if you if you think you chose the wrong person right, Like if you get a couple of weeks in and your dating and you're like, actually, this guy his chat game was great, but his real life game is terrible. Then you've got the other person that comes back. You get a second, a bite of the pie, one might say, is it spicy?
Speaker 4: We look you have.
Speaker 5: You have some couples who are beautiful and from the get go you're like, oh my gosh, I think I'm going to watch these two people fall in love. Then you have other couples where you're like, oh my gosh. Five minutes in you're like, they hate each other and it's great.
Speaker 3: So would you say you stan some couples.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's very good, very good. Brett Hockley.
Speaker 1: There is a contestant who's on this show, which, like a lot of people will know and recognize if you are a lover of married at First Sight season six. His name is Mike the Gunner. He was paired with the beautiful Heidi who had early ha, she's great, used to work in radio, like and they started off as like quite a seemingly lovely couple, and then the wheels fell off that wagon real quick. Mike has come back for a second chance of love on reality TV.
Speaker 5: Well you might remember Mike from this really iconic line, I'm not your therapist.
Speaker 7: This isn't therapy.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're just telling me. Oh, he was such a catch, wasn't he?
Speaker 5: Wasn't he?
Speaker 1: I wonder why dating hasn't been going so well from in the real world.
Speaker 5: Look, when I met Mike at the event, he was great. I wanted to like him.
Speaker 2: You're not trying to have sex with him, so that's different.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's different.
Speaker 2: This is a key word there.
Speaker 3: I wanted to like him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Look, okay, there's he has some problems, okay, And I really hope that finding love for a second time works out for Mike so far. So I did have a quick chat to find out like why he wanted to do the show and what he was hoping to change.
Speaker 2: Has the that we know from Maths changed it all?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: I was forty four then and I'm fifty now, so I guess I've changed somewhat. I'm probably a better version of myself than I was back then. But you know that I'm a fun person. I'm just a normal guy, and I think I might have been perceived as being potentially misogynists and sexist, which I'm not. So you know, it would be good if people were to see me in a different way.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, knowing that you've seen a little bit ahead, I know you can't tell us much. But in your opinion and from meeting him on the night, do you think that he got about it on Maths or do you think he's changed?
Speaker 5: No? Okay, I think he did make some big mistakes on math so I think some of the backlash that he got was justified.
Speaker 4: Do I think that he's changed? Is he an angel?
Speaker 3: I mean we can read between the lions.
Speaker 2: He needs a therapist, not a dating show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many times. Can we give people a chance to like right, they're wrong? So I'm all for giving other chances. So I think it's brilliant. He's back. He could have changed. But if you're still saying that he hasn't that, I'm like, well, that's on you.
Speaker 4: Look for me.
Speaker 5: My limit is three times on TV to find love. Okay, so maybe it won't work out for like two times for Mike, but season four of Love Triangle come back, Mike.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The reason that you're giving yourself three times a limit is that in case things don't work out well for us, you've got one more nudge.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I've been on reality TV five times.
Speaker 2: Now you can come back as the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 5: If we have a divorced Yeah, who knows, no joking joking, that'll never happen. So if you do want to watch Love Triangle, just a reminder that it is on stands, streaming new episodes every Sunday from ten am.
Speaker 1: I mean it's been created by the people who brought Maths, So the season itself is pretty amazing. If you're going to be missing your Maths hit, I feel like this is the show to go and watch now. Matt thank you. It's always a delight having you here. I'll see you at home. What are you making for dinner?
Speaker 4: Chicken pie perfect.
Speaker 3: I'll be there at seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, great.
Speaker 2: You