Speaker 1: I heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold when I four point three podcasts playlist and listen live on the free I heart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. None of us really enjoy going to the dentist.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, it's vital, it's important, but none of us actively look forward to or enjoy it. I speak as somebody. This week, we were having a team meeting after show, and then producer Kaylor goes, oh, your wife has just messaged me, and I'm like, what. My wife has all of your numbers, right, and she knows if I don't respond to messages, she will pull the power play, which is start pinging you lot tell me to pick up my phone, and normally that's reserved.
Speaker 1: I will only do that if it is actually love or death. Monday, it was about tow Chris. That's what she goes.
Speaker 2: By the way, tow Chris, he's got a tender appointment. He hasn't done the old reply one to confirm.
Speaker 1: By yeah boy yeah.
Speaker 2: However I won. Ultimately, I moved it till next week and with that one still got some plate. However, someone in this conversation hasn't been to a dentist in six years, Alex.
Speaker 3: Six long years.
Speaker 1: First of all, free range.
Speaker 2: And you've you've been on TV with the shiniest fines on TV, Carl Stephanovich.
Speaker 1: Have you got where with six years?
Speaker 3: I'm a diligent floster.
Speaker 2: Here's when you floss a couple of days before you go and see the dentist.
Speaker 1: That's only going next Tuesday. I guess I've started flossing.
Speaker 3: It's back in.
Speaker 2: It's like planking and the ice bucket challenge.
Speaker 3: Ipluss at least once a day, sometimes twice a day. Get out of it. Don't believe you makes the difference. And I went to the dentist yesterday, as you say, for the first time in six years, and they were pretty impressed.
Speaker 2: I got to say, did they insist because obviously so you're a new client, very new client.
Speaker 1: So did they insist on doing the X ray?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: They did, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the instant.
Speaker 3: There's a holiday, there's the.
Speaker 1: Stinging for the X ray.
Speaker 3: They may or may not have sold me the invisi line. Oh dear, that's very expensive. Yeah, between five and ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six years, they're going to make their money. Out of you. They literally now wonder.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh yeah, yeah, we're really impressed that what we can earn from you.
Speaker 1: So the X ray three hundred bucks just to have a look.
Speaker 2: If there's any other way we can have a look around, not just the invisible teeth, but the invisible bits and the root work.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry about that, no one can see it. And then in visa line, yeah, braces at your age, well, feels like the sort of thing a school buddy used to say, a train track face. They movey. Your teeth have moved. All our teeth move overnight. Yeah, yeah, I had no idea do They's funny?
Speaker 3: Where do they go? Where do they go? Where do they move to?
Speaker 1: What are they doing? That's actually a good question. Where are they?
Speaker 3: But they did make me feel a little bit better because I feel a bit embarrassed. I said, Oh, I haven't mean in six years. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, We're going to go after you. K Kachin.
Speaker 3: He said to me, we've had people in there that in here that haven't been the dentist in twenty years.
Speaker 1: Conorwood fans twenty years years.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, just say that to make me feel better or have they really not been in twenty years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is surprising for especially like someone in TV. Yes, six years, aren't the this is like your money maker? Like them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, how do you get away? You're up to date. It's lots of flossing. But like kids, kids have meant that. I just haven't had time to get to the dentists really and I haven't. That's that's the truth of it. So what are you are you going to do in visilone? Well, no, I got home and I said to Bonnie, I'm like hey, and she's like, what's good? As said grand No, no, no, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That is every married conversation.
Speaker 2: My wife in Visilon. The two girls in Visilon. You guess you didn't do vision me because they're likes too much. The only one who's.
Speaker 1: On screen here, what are students? Sneeze? They've got great teeth. Yeah, they got young in his teeth The teeth in the World.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast