Speaker 1: She's on the Money. She's on the Money.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome. She's on the Money, the podcast for millennials who want financial freedom. Welcome to another one of our Friday Drinks episodes where we celebrate the money wins and confessions from our Shees on the Money community, because there are always so many great money wins and confessions that are shared every single week in our Facebook group, and the team and I, even though we are in lockdown from home, spend a very big part of our days and weeks talking about the things that you guys share in our group slack chat, not the office because we're not there. But this episode is all about celebrating you guys and the successes that you have and having more positive and constructive conversations around money. So let's jump straight into it, Tony, what happened in it this week's Money Diary.
Speaker 1: So this week's Money Diary, we took to a lovely young lady who has had a pretty rough goal of it. She had pretty rough upbringing. Her mum introduced her to credit and credit cards quite early in her life, and now is actually has come through all of that and is now killing it. And she said, oh, I'm a waitress and I do all this stuff and we're like, oh, okay, where do you work? And then she rattled off the cost per hour for her to work topless or in a bathing suit, and we realized that she's actually a stripper and she totally owns it. She fully backs her career. It was well, we loved it.
Speaker 2: We just didn't see it coming here. I am thinking she's going to be like, yeah, so I work at La Palketta and I was like, that is not La Porketta, And.
Speaker 1: She didn't mention it in her email at all. So it was really really cool to get a perspective from a job that people don't talk about a lot, and I mean definitely has a stigma attached to if you do that job, it's because of desperation, it's not a choice. But Diis this week actually expressed over and over that she actually loves what she does and she makes bank while she's doing it as well.
Speaker 2: But also she was so smart and so delightful and just one of those people that Tony and I walked away from that interview being like, oh my god, I want to be her friend. She was so nice. But I think it's important to really just point out that, you know, these roles exist, and there are lots of women in now She's on the money community, lots of people actually in the community that have roles in the sex work industry. And I even have lots of clients that work in the sex work industry. And they are genuinely some of the nicest people you will ever meet, because I think they've always been faced with such adversity and so many stereotypes that they are the last people to ever judge you. They like so wholesome, and I literally love them for that because I just feel like they're the type of people that you just want to be good friends with and feel like you could tell anything to.
Speaker 3: And VI some of the stories that you have about clients and how successful they are, it's so easy for us to go, oh, you know, what are they doing, and then you're like, well, I'll tell you what they're doing very well for themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And I love it.
Speaker 1: I think as well. It's just about opening up the conversations around those jobs that people don't really know enough about and just have this you know, disillusioned idea from assumptions. What yeah, assumptions Watching TV and our money diarists actually said, you know, when I tell people what I do, they just assume I'm a drug addict. But I'm not that person. And I really hope that people listened to that and that that changed maybe an idea that they had in their head around someone that works in sex work or stripping or exotic dancing, because it's so much more than what it seems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And we were talking about it offline after with our money Diris and I likened it to the financial services industry and that yeah, there are some pretty bad stereotypes about our industry, and you're right, there are some really bad eggs, but not everybody in the industry is a bad egg and it's really mean to then stereotype them based on that experience or that assumption, which is not true. So yeah, we'll move away from here. We're really passionate about it, but it summarized this sex work is real work, and we respect it to the end of the earth.
Speaker 4: And so the this week's deep dive, how we go?
Speaker 2: So this week's deep dive was a good one. We have tackled the topic before, but you can never tackle navigating finances as a couple enough times because there is no one size fits all approach. So talking about it this week was just really interesting because there's always different perspectives on how you should manage money with your partner. And I think that the outcome of that was there isn't actually a right or a role. I spoke about how I manage money with my partner and how Georgia might not manage money in the same way. And usually with us Georgia, you know what happened on the deep Dive, but this week five people on a zoom would have just been far, far too much. So Tony and Ryan, well done. You made the cut.
Speaker 3: The is it fair to say when you say there's no right or wrong answer, would your answer also change over time, Like as your relationship changes, you would have to update how you do it. So it's not even finding the right one for you, but more finding the right one for you now and then reconsidering every twelve eighteen months or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely everything changes, right, And I think that that's a really important point that you bring up, because you know, I use myself as an example here, but you know, Steve and I never shared finances until we had a mortgage and now we have a mortgage that was kind of a catalyst for us to change that and make a decision based on what was going on there. So you know, it might be a trigger, like having kids or changing something. But in saying that doesn't mean you need shared finances. You just might find it easy. You might love doing that, and that's okay. But I think there's nothing wrong with never sharing your finances with your partner as long as you're open and honest about what is in your bank accounts and you're not actually hiding anything or hiding debt or your spending habits from them, because that's then completely negative.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a couple of hundred comments on the post in the Facebook group that you posted v and it feels like there's a couple of hundred different ways to go about it that all work well for them. So that's actually interesting reading through going oh that this works well for us, it's completely different for you guys. Oh, we do the complete opposite, and we're found this works well for us because of this situation and whatever. So just reading through that thread and seeing all the different ways you can get still a really great result was actually fascinating to see all the different ones in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I learned from all of that, and I guess the best summary of that is is the key to navigating couples finances is actually communication and talking to your partner about how you feel and talking to your partner about what you want to do versus what they want to do, and deeply understanding why they make decisions around money and how they do that. And I think that that's where we should all start. Not oh hey, I read in the Facebook group that someone does it this way and they say it works, and because we're the same age, we should do that. Like, that's absolutely not the case. Talk to your partner, what are they comfortable with? What are you comfortable with? It's actually nobody else's business how you manage money with your partner.
Speaker 1: I'm asking Ryan.
Speaker 2: All right, Ryan, I think it is time to get into your Ryan's community money wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a slight twist on the money wins this week.
Speaker 1: No no twist, no twist.
Speaker 3: Jasmine posted in the group what are your best savings hacks? Which I guess a good saving hack is a money win?
Speaker 4: Still right? That still count?
Speaker 2: Right? That might be better? So you get your favorite from that thread instead this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have, and there's a little side game to play as we go through.
Speaker 4: I want to know if.
Speaker 3: I want to know if any of us feel attacked with any of the specific hacks, and you'll know what I mean when we get to them, all right. Number one, this is from NOMSA. She says, just because something is on special doesn't mean you are saving.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, that's a I definitely agree with that one. It's a way that I convince myself I need things so I feel attacked. You're not not that attack though.
Speaker 1: I definitely do that because I go like, oh my god, this thing that's normally two thousand dollars is fifteen hundred dollars. And my boyfriend Torbs goes, yeah, but do you want to spend fifteen hundred dollars anyway? I'm like, you're so smart. No, I don't real.
Speaker 2: Sure him finances a genius.
Speaker 4: Jessica says.
Speaker 3: My savings hack is the never step foot inside a kmart and they got.
Speaker 4: A lot of fun.
Speaker 2: That's a very good but good hack.
Speaker 1: I've actually recently started, and I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but I've had to start muting an unfollowing brand Instagram pages that I really like because whenever they post, I really like their aesthetic and their vibe and things like that. And I just find that I buy so much stuff and I can't even blame it on sponsored advertising because I'm putting it into my own feed. So I'm like, Okay, I've got to take it out. I'm doing this to myself. I'm zucking myself because I'm literally and putting it into my own eyelines. So I've had to out I'm following and meeting all these accounts. That's my hack.
Speaker 2: Oh good hack, Tony.
Speaker 4: Maddie's hack, and this is straight at me.
Speaker 3: Eat the food you have in your own house before you go and buy takeaway food.
Speaker 2: Okay, Maddie. Nobody asks that specific tip, but my uber eats orders. Especially over the last week, I would say that I don't have food at home, when that is not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, aren't you having provodor tonight for dinner?
Speaker 2: I am actually having provodor for dinner tonight. I felt like, for a little bit of context, our whole She's on the Money team is based in Melbourne and all of us are in lockdown right now, and this week's been a bit challenging for me, and so yesterday I decided that I would order a fancy dinner on provod Or for my partner and I And after this recording, guys, we are having date night yourself. It's just I guess it doesn't even matter that we're having provod Or for dinner like that is quite fan. I think it's like one hundred dollars And I guess that's my money confession this week. Just jumping ahead for a second, but I think it is actually really important while we're in lockdown to just you know, appreciate food and use that as kind of an event. And if you've got a partner and you're at home or you've got some housemates, instead of just eating dinner, like go and sit at the table and have a conversation and get a deck of cards out or get a board game out and kind of make an evening of it, because you know, lockdown is really hard on us and you might not feel like doing it, but I guarantee you'll feel a lot better having done something instead of just another night eating dinner in front of the TV on the couch. And I just think that, you know, regardless of what you're eating, even if you're having like honey sandwiches for dinner, Like just get up and eat it somewhere different in your house and just kind of make it, make a vibe of it.
Speaker 1: That's a really good idea.
Speaker 3: Speaking of feeling attacked, Victoria saying to eat dinner at the actual table is one of the most aggressive things.
Speaker 4: I've ever hed.
Speaker 1: I know. That's like your mum yelling at you to clean your room because dinner is ready, Like like we're coming out and you were eating dinner as a family, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Your mum always called you out for dinner before it was actually ready. She's like me out of the room and be like hey, Victoria, dinner's ready, and you'd like run down thinking dinner was ready in the actual faction wanted you to set the table. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was just you, Victoria, because you knew you're always late.
Speaker 1: Oh today I'm attacking Victoria. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So let's put it on an attack some other people instead. Hey, Barbara said, this is actually really impressive. Barbara said, my goal in twenty twenty one was to not buy work lunches, and so far five months in, I haven't bought a single lunch. I've food prepped, and I've planned a head and I've had leftovers from last night's dinner. Not a single lunch this year, Barbara. What a savingsack that is?
Speaker 2: Barbara's Oh, I see you. But do you know what? You know how we were attacking people on this episode? Hey Ryan, remember how you said you weren't going to buy a takeaway coffee?
Speaker 3: So coming up next, we've got a money Actually you can see me on the screen. Now what am I holding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I take a coffee.
Speaker 4: Coffee yep, yep, guilty.
Speaker 1: Investing your five dollars a day or whatever I am.
Speaker 3: It goes into spaceship steel. So it's well done, thank you, I'll take I agree.
Speaker 1: So you're buying a coffee and saving the money.
Speaker 4: Gosh, doing pretty good.
Speaker 3: Moira says. Every few months, I go with my mum. It's a costco and that has saved us a fortune since we've started doing it. It's we put it in the calendar, so it's like yep, once we go, yep, in five weeks we'll go again. On a Sunday, we get one of those big trolleys and she gets like big chickens for the family, and big because it's Costco. Is all kind of bulk by, right, And she said the amount of money we've saved is awesome. But she said it's also even though it's a big day, the one day we do it, then it's done for the month. It's all in the freezer, good to go. We've saved a heap of time and a heap of money.
Speaker 1: I've got a question. Earlier, we said, should we just buy things because they're cheap? No, that's what I would do. If I went to Costco. I don't need a coffin, but they sell them there, so I would buy one. Like I'd be like, oh, I just in case, Like I just if I went to Costco, I'm gonna buy a hundred of those dollar hot dogs out the front. And I don't need those hot dogs.
Speaker 2: I am that person, Tony. Last time I went, I ended up buying a one kilo tub of peanut butter filled pretzels. Like I didn't need that, but I saw it and I needed it.
Speaker 1: And you're like, wow, it's such good value. It'd be rude not to And then you end up with a kilo's worth of pretzels, a coffin, and ten dog kennels.
Speaker 4: I don't need all money not to buy it.
Speaker 1: I also have.
Speaker 2: Really good socks, so I always buy the socks, but I don't need those.
Speaker 1: I've saved so much money. I've basically made money. And that's just not how.
Speaker 2: It isn't how it works. But I think that maybe costco is for people who have a little more self restraint than we do. Totally.
Speaker 3: The final savings hack is from Carmela, who, like a lot of us, lockdown is helping her save and she said, because now I don't get white girl wasted every single weekend and waste money on designer shies that I like to wear to the clubs. So the drinks and the clothes is saving me a fortune.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very proud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great hack that.
Speaker 2: Required a lot of saving, but also arguably a lot of self reflections. All right, now we are back, But before we get into money wins and confessions, Tony, there was a very interesting post in our Facebook group recently about no spend May. What was going on with that?
Speaker 1: So someone in our community posted about the idea of doing a no spend May. And before you say Oh my god, So how are you going to live and pay rent and eat and all those things. I'm pretty sure that what it boiled down to is that your bills and your rent and your utilities and all of those things can be paid for, but no auxiliary spending like buying your lunch for at work, like by hid.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting way of putting it. Oh, I don't think I've never term it. Sounds fancy. Let's continue using that, yeh?
Speaker 1: Should we say that? Should that be the buzz word.
Speaker 2: Of the day? Well, Hillary spending this week, Tony.
Speaker 3: I think that should be the title of the episode, purely because I'd click on it to be like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hang on? Should I google it and make sure it actually means what I think it means?
Speaker 2: Not, because it's actually better if you're wrong, Okay, great.
Speaker 1: Well that's fine, we'll leave it. We'll leave it in basically, yeah, so it doesn't include any of your bills or anything. It's just everything else, like not going out and buying coffee, not buying clothes or makeup or sports equipment that you don't need or whatever. And I looked at it, and I thought that would be easy right, because you're like, oh, I could not buy clothes for a month, it's not so. As we're recording this May's just finished. Halfway through May, one of the girls that was participating in No Spend May inside of our group. So a few hundred people ended up joining our original poster and taking on this No Spend May halfway through the so cool?
Speaker 2: How awesome is that that they all get together and have their little challenges And it makes me feel bad because I'm like, oh, maybe we should have done something for that. And if you guys have any ideas on what challenges that she's on the Money team could put together for you or things you want created, like we are all is sliding too our dms with your ideas because Tony and I want to do more interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I reckon we could maybe get an idea out of this. But so halfway through, on the fifteenth of May, Bridget posted how is it going with their No Spend May? And so she was halfway through and I can't believe this. So inside up bank, it categorizes your spending into good life, which is your auxiliary spending, and house which is rant, and then it comes down to bills which is like all your utilities and stuff. It breaks everything down into four categories. Her good life spending the month before was one eight hundred and thirty six dollars, which includes like dinners out and going out for drinks and all of those things. Halfway through May in her no spend May in her good life account one hundred and six dollars.
Speaker 2: WHOA isn't that like seventeen hundred dollars in advance and that potentially does that mean she's saving that much?
Speaker 1: Well, I hope, so, I hope it means that she's put that money away.
Speaker 2: Seventeen hundred dollars in a month. That's so long.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not sustainable every month because we have to because you know, we have to enjoy ourselves and treat ourselves. And it's like, if you're on a really restrictive diet, you like really want an ice cream, you can't not eat ice cream forever because why would you.
Speaker 2: You end up binging. So like, if you stick to something like this for the long term, you'll end up blowing out and having like a massive blowout of spending and it's just not fun or nice. But I think these challenges where it's short term and you're just achieving a short term goal that makes you feel really good, Like why can't we do that every couple of months and go, you know what this month and being really restrictive because I'm going to make.
Speaker 1: Bank yeah, or you know that's like a really good bit of little cash for if you're saving for something, or so you really really want to buy a Gucci handbag, you're like, oh my god, I want to say for that, so I'm not going to go out to eat all months, like pretty amazing. Catherine said, I adopted a puppy, so not going very well, with lots of photos of a miniature Dushions, which is quite cute. So cute. And Amelia posted a screenshot of her bank account as well and said not great, but better than last month. Her cash out for the whole of April was five ninety six dollars and her cash out for the first half of May was one thousand, six hundred and ninety four dollars.
Speaker 4: That's so huge, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So pretty esot, but like those are big numbers, Like I thought you were going to have example of people being like yep, she spent like, you know, six hundred dollars on going out and you know, discretionary spending and then she spent fifty Like those are massive. Thank you so much to our community for sharing stuff like that too, because you know, it's special that they're going to share literal numbers with our community about what they're spending and what they're saving. But how motivating is it when people aren't just like, yeah, I'm doing well on my challenge, but they're actually like, check out this screenshot of how much I've saved. You're like, oh my god, that's amazing. I'm going to try and do the same thing. Like it's the numbers that really make it tangible and really.
Speaker 4: Motivating, and you're like, oh, here we go. I'm so pumped for this. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the retrospective like opposite of sitting down with your with a highlighter looking at your bank accounts like you say to DOOV. It's kind of like, oh, I didn't spend that money. It's actually in my account and I can see it and it makes you feel really good. And there was heaps of people commenting saying that they'd saved money or it wasn't going really well, but they made a bit of a difference. And that's all that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: These things are just like little challenges that you can do. But I think it would be really fun if we could do one like and everybody could join in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. So if anybody's got any ideas, please tag us or slide into our DNS and let us know.
Speaker 4: I think I've got an idea.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 3: Let's do no save September where we all just blow all of our account.
Speaker 2: No, we'll no do that because two years ago in the read this one, you've completely misread this. I don't think you've met the brief. Go back to the drawing board. In twenty nineteen, I actually did a challenge with the community when you guys definitely weren't nearly as big. But I did savings September and I had a really cute like chart that you could.
Speaker 4: I do remember this. Yeah that was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to suggest the exact opposite.
Speaker 3: Opposite Yeah, okay, mist full Well, what if we if we did like a no spend month, which could be September or otherwise. But if v I'm sure with your exl or someone's skills, everyone entered the amount of money they saved. So then as a community we could be at the end of the month like we have saved collectively one million dollars or something as a group like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, we can totally do that. I can set up a Google spreadsheet where you guys can just add your number to a form and it will automatically update the spreadsheet. Oh. I'm going to work on this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have mentioned it with distracted v We won't see it for another few weeks because you'd be working on the spreadsheet the back end.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited about this. Can we end the podcast here or do we have to do our wins and confessions? Because I really want to talk.
Speaker 2: About to do your wins and confessions?
Speaker 3: Tony's are so pumped to talk about the savings of a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say a million dollars Before we go, Tony, we do want to go through our money wins or confessions, so let's fly through those before I jump back into Google spreadsheets. Tony, what was your money win or confession this week?
Speaker 1: I've got a confession.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but also, what is it?
Speaker 1: So like we said at the beginning of our podcast, we're in lockdown at the moment here in Melbourne, which has made everything feel really hard, and you know, the emotions compound and it just, you know, you want to buy yourself nice things. So I've done the opposite of no spend May and I've just been buying lots of dumb things that make me feel good that it's not real, that it's just nice, and I'm just I don't want anybody else to feel bad that's doing this. But I've definitely been dipping in to the old account to buy makeup that I can't wear at the moment because very in lockdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you've got if it makes you feel good. I think that just take down is genuinely so mentally taxing and so hard. And you know, if you're in a state that hasn't experienced this, you are so lucky. But it is such a drainer. And Tony, you and I were actually talking about this yesterday and I said, oh, the afternoons are worse. It's as though you can get up in the morning and start their morning off and then the afternoons just feel really flat and yeah, not so nice. Yeah, So it's just it's a hard place to be, and you know, we are so lucky that we are in a position where, you know, we're clearly still working. But you know, I guess our hearts go out to you because it is so challenging and so hard. But staying home is putting everybody else in a better situation, and I guess that's something that's been really helpful to me over the past couple of days. And that's just you know, knowing that if my part to play in this whole global pandemic is staying home as much as possible in the comfort of my own home, then I am literally an indecently lucky person who owes literally everything to all of the people that are working on the front lines of this. And you know, I think that's the least we can do, as much as it is really challenging.
Speaker 3: And just to add to what you're both saying, So I work at the radio station KISS, right, and we're doing a thing at the moment where we're like paying people's debts and stuff like that, and yeah, I reckon ninety percent of the people I've spoken to this week in the station's only in Melbourne. Everyone said the same thing. Oh, I've just been buying stuff online. It makes me feel a bit better. I just don't know. It just gives me something to look forward to because this thing's going to arrive. And every single person sounds a little bit sheepish and that they feel like they're the only one doing this silly thing.
Speaker 4: And I tell all of them, no, the people I speak to much same thing.
Speaker 3: So if you're feeling a bit guilty for some online purchases at home in Melbourne, the one thing you get to do each day is go to the front door and get something that arives, just know that you're not the only one. In fact, you're in the huge majority there. So if that makes you feel a bit better about it, just know that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And I hope that that makes other people feel better as well, because it's a really hard time. So anyway, Ryan, do you have a money win or confession?
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is a win or confession. I thought it was a win, but after we did those savings hacks earlier where a few people mentioned just because it's on special doesn't mean you're winning.
Speaker 4: I don't know where.
Speaker 2: I look My money win or confession is going to be similar. So what's yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, just overall, I've spent a little bit less money. But I got a notification from Uber eats during the week and it was like this double payday, double double.
Speaker 1: Day day, double day day Armor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that came through and it's essentially whatever, it's like two for the prices wine essentially. And I got home and I was like, hey, Bridge, have a look at this, and she's like, what, so we have to I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a saving We're saving money. Be cost us money not to get takeaway.
Speaker 1: And supporting small business. You ordered from a local business.
Speaker 4: I did order from a local business. I am you know.
Speaker 3: It is a win for Ryan. I'm going back to being a winner. I'm just supporting business, a hero. Thank you, appreciate it. Here I am for society, all right, the take us home?
Speaker 4: What do we go?
Speaker 2: So I have made a purchase this week that was kind of impulse. Working from home, my house is quite cold and I really wanted a new pair of ug boots. So I bought ug boots. And they're not the cheapest thing in the world, like good ug boots are a little bit spano, And I was willing to do it.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: You can feel the difference though right the quality of the real original art.
Speaker 2: Absolutely can and they are arguably the most Victorian mine you've seen in your life.
Speaker 1: For anybody that can't see Victoria, which is every single person in the world except Brian and I, they are a pink, fluffy ug boot with a pink bow on the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are the most Victoria divine pair of mug boots I've ever scene.
Speaker 4: But that's going to say.
Speaker 3: I was like a pair of ug boots in your shoe cupboard that I have walked into. I was like, I don't know if they would look the part, but now that I've seen them, they actually suit the rest of your shoe cupboard, so.
Speaker 4: Your shoe thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm here all day. But I did end up saving like eighty dollars on them because it turns out I'm probably the only person who does want pink ug boots to the other normal colors they were on sale, which is money win for me. Guys.
Speaker 1: I believe. I can't believe no one else wanted to purchase those pink ug boots with a pink so weird, but you know what they're going to sell out now now that.
Speaker 2: We've they are really cute, guys.
Speaker 3: Of all the brands I've worked with, this is going to be the one we're like, oh my god, Victoria, she's the pink ugboot girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not even working with them, like well we should in Australia. If you want to reach out.
Speaker 1: We'll put a picture of the ug Boots up on our Instagram because they're just they're very Victoria divine. I love it life. Not consistent to your brand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't say I'm not consistent, guys. I'm committed to the course and very committed. All right, I think that is all we have time for today. But just before we head off, we'd like to acknowledge and pay respect to Australia's Aboriginal and tourist Straight Islander people's. They're the traditional custodians of the lands, the waterways and the skies all across Australia. We thank you for sharing and for caring for the land on which we are able to learn. We pay our respects to elders past and present, and we share our friendship and our kindness.
Speaker 1: The advice shared on She's on the Money is generally nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision. And we promise that Victoria Divine is an authorized representative of Australia Pacific Funds Management Proprietary Limited ABN three four one three two four six three two five seven AFSL three three nine one five one.
Speaker 3: And if you've enjoyed this podcast, let us know by leaving a review or send us a DM on Insta, leave us a comment. We'd love to hear your feedback in your thoughts on the episode, and of course, if you're not in the Facebook group, a lot of the stuff we talk about and Friday Drinks comes from the Facebook group, so we'd love to hear your thoughts. Just search for the Shees on the Money Facebook community and join the one hundred and seventy.
Speaker 4: Thousand are we Is that about where we're at at the moment.
Speaker 2: We've just surpassed it, which is wild.
Speaker 3: Well, come and join the party. Oh my god, that sounds so lame, but you know what I'm saying. Come and join us, and we'd love to see you in there, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Team Bye Bye,