Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast The.
Speaker 2: Dark LORDO.
Speaker 3: This weekend, I'm going to watch the Northman one Party.
Speaker 4: I really like to party, like are they Humans? Party?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one O four point three.
Speaker 4: I tell you what. Someone opposite me is looking a bit dusty today. Is it hay fever? Of you had a big weekend in Darwin.
Speaker 3: I have I took myself really seriously. I didn't get crazy. I have got crazy hay fever.
Speaker 5: But I know you got hay fever.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't think I did either that I've.
Speaker 4: Never known you, and I'm working with you now five years get hay fever.
Speaker 3: Yankee gets it every year, and every year I think, I'm so glad I don't have that. But I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: Well, it's like pollen's extreme. So even people that don't normally getting it have it.
Speaker 4: Can you suddenly get it? Then?
Speaker 6: Well, I know it's sort of sudden for me too as well. Thunderstorre mesmer too overnight was fairly bad.
Speaker 4: So have you taken your to me?
Speaker 3: I've never taken an anti history.
Speaker 4: Oh you will need that it's awful, Jake, it's horrible. You feel like your nasal passes ryes are shutting down.
Speaker 3: So it just from being out in the park yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, see our say fever suffer as we get it.
Speaker 5: Hey, fever suffers.
Speaker 4: Love it when we recruit a new one. Yes, oh, you don't need your history and those suckers with drops and all kind of functions and potions. You'll be down at chemist whare House. Luckily they're sponsoring the show this week. Don't you worry about it. I'm sure there'd be a lot of hamper send over to you today from them. Patsy, how was how's the last couple days for you? Mate? Oh?
Speaker 6: There's nothing like a thirty five degree or day or whatever it was yesterday? And to go on the hunt for a winter jacket. So Audrey goes on camp is next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Speaker 4: What's been building up to flipping ground finals?
Speaker 2: The Royal winning?
Speaker 4: We started the.
Speaker 5: Finals a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: She's still not at the camp. I presume she'd be back there. You know what the thing is, it's like off to college or something. Now. They grow up so quick. But in perhaps's case. They grow young, so soon every day.
Speaker 2: She comes home with a new requirement.
Speaker 4: So this is a man of sounes. It's like a twenty four campusiness. It's two days, isn't it just two days?
Speaker 6: She's going for forty eight hours. But the teachers keep adding to the list. So there's like a spreadsheet of what she needs, which is very basic, maybe twenty things, you know, three T shirts, two pairs of sneakers.
Speaker 2: Yea da yah. But then the teachers are adding stuff.
Speaker 6: So now they need a rashie to swim in the surf, so we had to try to find one of those.
Speaker 2: At this time of year, it's impossible.
Speaker 5: Way she must be going in Victoria.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's why as I let the kids in that surf, he bloody freezing rush. He keet a big old overcoat, a heavy jumper to go swimming in.
Speaker 6: Well, I had to find a rain jacket. So she's got a million jackets, but it has to be like a proper, proper rain jacket for when they're out.
Speaker 4: On that list that I said, dread getting that Excel spreadsheet. It's alway stuff like rain jacket with her.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's all these little specific things, So we went did you not.
Speaker 4: Enjoy the sunshine to tool yourself holiday?
Speaker 6: You don't think I didn't hear the last of it from Chris. He's like under his breath. We had to go all the way to high Point because it was nothing at Wears.
Speaker 4: It was not the race that stops a you. It was not you.
Speaker 2: It was not happy.
Speaker 6: And he kept looking at his watch saying, okay, we now have two hours before the race is one. I want to be home in my armchair by three to.
Speaker 2: Watch the race.
Speaker 6: It's like yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, we finally got a jacket, but it's ridiculous on a thirty five degree day looking for winter stock.
Speaker 2: It's like way out in the back of room.
Speaker 5: It was high Point busy and I was curious, like who's out and.
Speaker 6: About absolutely heaving. You should have seen the food court. There was people everywhere.
Speaker 4: Very much. It's very much the winner's enclosure.
Speaker 5: Isn't it a food court?
Speaker 3: It's pretty much the bird cage of the West.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: So how was your boys trip to Darwin?
Speaker 3: No boys and girls alike. We went on the Hamish and Andy Christmas party up there. So eight of us work on that podcast, the Stuffed Podcast Australia.
Speaker 4: Eight of you are employed to put out a forty five minute episode a week.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, that is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That is more than we have. And if you've been paying attention, this radio show is in the morning, as an hour in the evening and then for some unknown reasons, repeated at midnight.
Speaker 3: There's two audio guys like a senior one who cuts up the podcast teaching the junior one. But they've been that way senior and junior for five years now.
Speaker 4: That karate kidnine, he's still learning from mister Miaggi.
Speaker 3: But it was great fun. So we had something to record for the podcast up in darwe on a croc jumping to them and then we went for the Christmas party, went on jet skis in Darwen Harbor. I've never ridden the jet ski so it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Isn't there like crocs in Darwen Harber.
Speaker 3: Yes there are, but they say that there's never actually been a crock attack in the harbor, but they do take about three to four hundred out every year.
Speaker 4: Now I understand why he is only trying to get rid of a couple of people. It's a classic it's not a classic radio thing. Guys were going crocodile hunting and jet ski riding at the same time. If we lose half, it's okay, we need to reduce.
Speaker 2: For that company.
Speaker 3: The charter Croc's honestly a big business up there, like, oh yeah, they're on signs everywhere the town. Everybody swim yes. So everyone was worried to get on the jet skis. But the jet ski operator said, even though they're no.
Speaker 4: More trustworthy person, you should run for officer. So wait, the guy who profits him, there's never been an actual attack.
Speaker 3: He said, there's never There's never been a shark attack or crocodile attack in Darwin Harbor and the and the guy.
Speaker 4: Told me that that harbor that there are about two hundred crocodiles in it, and every morning they use it like a highway.
Speaker 5: They're going to work.
Speaker 4: He literally described, as they go to where are they going? If there's two hundred, there's tailbacks, Well that means they're hanging around.
Speaker 3: The way the jet ski guy described it was the government goes in and takes out three hundred a year. I don't know. They go into the mainranglers, mangroves and they go like, all right, we'll just take you out to the open waters. Don't come back in the harbor.
Speaker 4: Those crocodiles like yeah, fair cop gov.
Speaker 5: Ye no sorry, yeah, I know you did say last time.
Speaker 4: And yeah you took my dad and brother away and yeah we missed them. But okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: So even though Adje.
Speaker 4: And edge to the old jet skin, you don't want to find some boring old sea. You know that you might not make it out.
Speaker 3: I managed to say on my jet ski. But we did have a couple of people fall off.
Speaker 4: That's the end of them on the show that the Potage and the Master which one.
Speaker 3: Died, And then we went so and then on Sunday we went to these natural springs in inland in Northern Territory.
Speaker 5: Like Peninsula hot springs came Wow.
Speaker 3: Even like they're like riverways, so another chance again for crocs to get her. But they were so populated that we just assumed that there were no crocs in there.
Speaker 4: And did you do an actual croc tour? You know, you go out on the little boat and you go and see the river bank. It's unbelievable looking your body, some ancient part of your body, know, there's real proper apex predators.
Speaker 3: And when you see one for the first time, you're like, oh, don't want to see that in Darwin Harbor.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Perhaps so you committed to this show and this team.
Speaker 2: Of course I am always thank you.
Speaker 4: Jaxa has casually been chatted to me. We talk about the block, trying to work out what happened on Sunday the house has been turned in and the wind of state agents and he was saying how him and his wife had talked about doing it and said, oh, yeah, you'd be great on that, and then he went as a casual thing when oh, and the only thing it is I'd have to leave the show for three months. The only thing is just a mind and it's the end of it. We barely work, but the time you're take in the breaks that you're afforded here in Australian radio a nine month year.
Speaker 3: I don't think of the extra exposure the show would get. I would talk about the radio show all the time to.
Speaker 4: Get out of it. You never would this lap podcast. We'd better get to mention Patsy wherever rushed out of this man's resume and any any opportunity.
Speaker 6: You'd have to wear some like merch. You could wear a T shirt and a cat. That'd be really good advertisement that.
Speaker 3: Actually, on that show, they make sure that every inner we have to we have to pay.
Speaker 4: No one rides for free on that big Jugger or of a show. Did you watch, by the way, Patsy the Big Finale on side?
Speaker 6: I did watch bits of it, even though we hadn't sort of been like committed to the series through this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my wife's been watching a whole run, right, I've never seen it before.
Speaker 5: I watched it Sunday night with her because.
Speaker 4: Her her friend Christine was their works in the shop in Hampton, Icos, which imagine is going to get super busy now because Christina friend was the stylist on The People That Want.
Speaker 3: It, Stephan with a ridiculous price their house of for five million dollars.
Speaker 5: So they make that everyone keeps their profit.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone who gets any money you make over the reserve price set by the network, you keep and they keep one point six five million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done. Is there a record for the show?
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 4: But then the other people the house got turned in.
Speaker 3: Yes, so they can still make but.
Speaker 4: They made nothing, so you've worked for three months of.
Speaker 3: Free Yes, but they can still sell that house and they will still make the profit. So they passed in the house and now they can go to like private buyers or somebody.
Speaker 4: So perhaps Sarah's ruined it for Jack and Bianca because you're away.
Speaker 3: So we were flying back. I was flying back from Darwin six o'clock Sunday night and I landed at midnight.
Speaker 5: So you made your wife not watch it.
Speaker 3: Yes, we agreed to not watch it and we catch up month first thing Monday morning, will catch up and so we're about to stay off social media. So we not ruined the result. And then guess what band he gets On Sunday night a message from Sarah O'Connell drop into a uh, popped up on her screen and said, oh my god, the result for stepping spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: So she manatually guess that their house must have gone for quite a lot.
Speaker 3: There's no surprise they had the They had the best house of the series. It was it was incredible. But honestly, guys, reconsider if I ever got selected for the block, I would not want to miss out on there.
Speaker 5: If you want to leave the show.
Speaker 4: That's how you go. But it'd be shame for you to depart from this radio show because you want to go and be a contestant on the block.
Speaker 3: But I'll be back.
Speaker 2: You can't three months, Jack, You're you're not.
Speaker 4: Also, Plus, have you studied radio over the years, you don't leave for that amount of time.
Speaker 5: Things change, things shift. It'll be the end of it. Jack, there's a crossroads coming.
Speaker 4: It's me or Scottie can I'll stay. Plus, there's no guarantee that you you do as well as the people that have sold a house to five million.
Speaker 3: Now, I actually think I've very much struggled on the block because they're sleep deprived all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, forget it, bloody hell.
Speaker 5: It just be your wife doing all the work and you be sleep in one of the units there.
Speaker 4: All right, So knock on Wednesday. If you're already at work right now, give us a call on nine four one four one oh four three. This celebrate everyone who's already at work, maybe had a day off yesterday, or you're still working yesterday. If you're at work right now, lines are open just for you on nine four one four one four three. Knock on Wednesday, Jack much that the workers of Melbourne can choose from.
Speaker 3: There are great prizes to be one a Christian O'Connell show mug, a Christian O'Connell show pen or show fridge magnete just for calling the show. You get to choose from any of those or A special area of the prize covered today is are these.
Speaker 4: These are items of clothing that been brought in from some of the team.
Speaker 3: The producers have bought in old T shirts.
Speaker 4: One of the producers resigned Friday, so he just can't wait to get rid of the show. Shame on you, Tom.
Speaker 3: From various events that we've done and made purpose merch for, We've got a Backstreet Boys Boys nine out the size large. We've got two T shirts from the live show that we did a few months ago, a large and a medium. And last year when we did the Kitchen O'Connell Show live from somebody's house in Dignley Village, we've got an extra large T shirt.
Speaker 4: These are Team Wore collectors items and the building pass for that producer that resigned Friday as well. Well.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 4: Knock on Wednesday, So if you're already at work. Call us up this morning nine four on four one oh four to three. You can have your pick of the prize cupboard that merched that they can choose some this morning, please Jack.
Speaker 3: There are a Christian O'Connell show, mugs, pens, fridge magnets, and an array of T shirts from various events we've done over the years, from Backstreet Boys to the Live Show to the Kitchen O'Connell show. Team members have brought in their T shirts that they're not.
Speaker 4: Wearing any more. This is not a good sign. This team was falling apart. Patsy, can you pick up something in some vibes? I'm with you, actually it is disgusting.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only one once on the night of the event.
Speaker 4: Have they washed them though, that's what I are they washed. Tom would have washed his rio.
Speaker 3: No, it's a lucky I washed smeared in.
Speaker 4: His cheap after shave as well. All right, anyway, lovely prizes for you. Nine four one four one o four three, it's I can shop this morning this show. Come down to radio Salvo's all right, Stephanie, good morning, Hello, How are you good morning, step and are you working yesterday or do you have the day off?
Speaker 7: No, I had the day off, Thank god.
Speaker 5: Great? And what do you do?
Speaker 4: You're at work right now? And what do you do, steph I.
Speaker 7: Work in the fleet department for Super Melbourne and Melbourne and Fleet.
Speaker 4: Oh you might be I need a set of wiper blade for a Subaru x V.
Speaker 7: Oh, come and come around. I'll give your head.
Speaker 4: Is that something that I could install myself new wiper blades?
Speaker 7: Look, I'm not too sure. I haven't done them on the suberoos myself, but I can get the guys to give the hands.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Did Clayton Oliver go around your house?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? I didn't know that people were making jokes about what he's going through at the moment.
Speaker 3: What happened to your windscreen? Wiker?
Speaker 4: Move on from that, Stephanie, what would you like from the prize cupboard?
Speaker 7: I really have known no idea. Sorry, I'll let you choose.
Speaker 4: You can have a second hand T shirt.
Speaker 7: That sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: You'll cherish that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stephanie, thank you very much. You called me.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Michelle Michael Michael. That's the one, Michael Michael Michael. How was your day yesterday?
Speaker 8: I was actually at a wedding yesterday.
Speaker 4: Who man's a wedding? Shot? Was the race that stops the nation?
Speaker 3: Apparently old gay couple that are in the failing and gardening don't care about the mother cup.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure the gay community generally speaking might enjoy horse racing as well. But so there was a wedding who had to go to yesterday? Did they stop the wedding and the procedures for the for the race? They just carry on?
Speaker 9: They didn't.
Speaker 10: Most people were eating lunch, so just just a few of us were sat around the phone.
Speaker 4: All right, and what can we give you for the price cupboard?
Speaker 8: Whatever shirt design had an next l on, it would be great.
Speaker 3: Ah, the Kitchen O'Connell show in Dingley Village.
Speaker 4: Enjoy all right, enjoy the rest of your week, Michael. All right, So if you're ready at work, knocked on, give us a car.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast Heavy Friday.
Speaker 4: On the show, we celebrate the idiots, the dumb things show that we all do during the course of a week, and we asked you to nominate yourself to own it by telling us why you're a genius of the week. We had this amazing call from Julie.
Speaker 11: I'm a genius of the week. I went to a horse show two hours do I. I packed my float, got in the car, off I went.
Speaker 12: I opened the towel gate.
Speaker 11: No horse.
Speaker 12: I left the horse at home.
Speaker 13: So I had to back check two hours to go get my horse.
Speaker 4: Now, sometimes we've all left, you know, have you had phone charge or something small and light like that left behind because you don't notice the weight disparacy or something in your bag is going. But a bloody great horse behind you and towing something you surely you'd know if a horse is in that little float or not. So anyway, today we wanted to go. I want to ask you what did you leave behind? What got left behind? On nine four one four, one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Not that they all have to be horse related, but I got left behind at Derby Day thirty years ago when I was five years old, mom and dad little Jackie boy. How So there's a big family group and I was off chasing seagull and my mom and dad thought that I had walked out with my auntie and uncle. And then so from Flemington Racecourse, if you're going back to the car park, it's a long walk. So it wasn't until everyone got back to the cars that they were packing everything into the boot and realized that I wasn't there. Meanwhile, I'd been found by some strangers and they'd asked me if I was lost, and the police at the racecourse had been called, and no, no, not to tell them off, just to look after a lost boy. So I went back to the little police station on site.
Speaker 5: So do you remember any of this?
Speaker 3: I do, Yeah, I remember the I remember the feeling of like chasing the seagulls and then looking around and not being able to find the picnic blankets anymore. I remember the police officers asking if I wanted an ice cream, and I really did, but I was too shy so I said no, I'm okay. I remember the moment of sitting in the little police station and Mom and Dad coming through the door, and the whole drive home. Mum's kept apologizing over and over and over it horrified for weeks after, not even actually just.
Speaker 4: Even now, right if you were telling us that still in New Mum, because she'd be in tears.
Speaker 3: She feels feel so bad. She actually feel bad. I'm saying it now.
Speaker 4: It's amazing you stim and you were five years away. That must be one of your earliest.
Speaker 3: Has to be one of my earliest memories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is incredible, Jim, and we did a phony years ago about your earliest memories after I said to my wife, had some friends around for a book club, right, and they're all just getting drunk. That book club is a fast but anyway, they're always getting drunk. And I came into and I overheard one of the cackling sort of witches that was around going yes, and the guy, I remember when I was a baby. And there's no way, there's no way you remember being a baby. Our brains, in fact, they don't even stop developing into the about mid twenties men and women, so there's no way you remember that. Do you remember that? One remarkable She actually reckons that she can remember breastfeeding from her mum and saw the moon landing.
Speaker 3: Looked at looked over at her mum's shoulder while she was feeding, saw them landing on TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, by the way, I took us on a sigdntrick that what we are asked you this morning then is why what did you leave behind? Nine four one four one oh four three? But maybe Tom on the show. Let's go back to earliest memories and Brainer.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the question you know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Are you with opteras Patsy?
Speaker 2: You bet? I am.
Speaker 5: This is going to be a nightmare for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: This is just a mess.
Speaker 6: So I normally ring FEBEs in the newsroom on my way in, my phone wasn't work. I thought that's really weird, and then got in and heard that metro trains are out, so that if you're wanting to get on the train this morning for work, they're back up. But there's going to be a massive, massive backlog.
Speaker 4: Nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, vline as well, Like.
Speaker 4: It's just hospitals all rely so heavily, don't they on the mobile network? So hospital lines will.
Speaker 5: All be down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, just I'm even.
Speaker 4: Just thinking now because obviously we we so rely on our instant connection. Now have people who any minute now wait for phone corn mess to say I'm going into labor, can you come and grab it? Now? That can't actually tell anyone that's it.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 6: I've got a mum at home with COVID, so I hope she's been okay through the night because I said, listen, you know last night if you if you need me, just ring me mum.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure she'd rank Chris if she was in striving.
Speaker 4: So it's just going to be all day or what they say on panty.
Speaker 6: Well Optus is yet to All they've said is that they've admitted there's an issue, but they haven't said the extent to it.
Speaker 3: I have to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, right, it's you need a bit more from them.
Speaker 6: But there is a problem today, but it doesn't appear to be like a hack or any sort of security issue, but they haven't exactly said what the nature of it is at this stage, but we're across it. Advice is, if you can work from home, do so, but do be patient with the network, with the trains, with the hospitals, because there are people out there, no doubt, doing the best they can to help people today. So just take a step back and it's going to be one of those days.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 4: Amazing how because obviously the world did run before my bile phones. We've got no idea how that happened. Like you and I have an age Pats where life actually ran very smoothly without phones. One of our younger producers, Caitlin, actually just said to me, may it just must you just think what it must have been like in the old times. Old times. Ain't grabbing black and white all the times. Tell me one of your old funny stories in your rocking chair, old tamer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I was just saying to the team, maybe we should take some calls today. If you are seriously affected by the phone out. There's smoke signals from Dan, we try, what do we do? Fire up the fax machine right in and then Monday we'll read those out. We used to be okay, the entire world run very well before mobile phones. Now we're struggling to remember when. How though, how.
Speaker 2: Two cans in a bit of string was more alarmed?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, all right? So what do you leave behind? Christian? We went camping and our tent set up came in two bags, one for the tent, the other for the poles and ropes. Guess if I got to pack the bag of poles, I had to make a four hour round trip to rush home and collect them. Four hours is not a rush, Christian. When I was studying hairdressing, I left my model head on the train chilling Leon and I remember Christian and many years ago we were at the driving. The car next of us left before the movie ended. I always wonder how people get left the driving and they hated the movie? Did you have to get other cars to let you out? And good the idiot, I'm enjoying it. Back up, Back up, this couple hates it. The car next of us left before the movie ended, and two of the kids came back to the toilet to find their Paris and driven off for that. We ended up taking them home. This must have been in a very different time these days.
Speaker 5: That's not happening.
Speaker 4: We ended up taking them home, but the father had gone out to look for them, so it was chaos for a couple of hours. Have we got here, Kylie? Good morning, Kylie? Hello, Good morning now, Karlie. I understand you're a midwife, So before we hear a story of what got left behind, what's happening about work?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 14: Look, I think mostly internal phone lines are down this morning. It's one of the girls to sent a message on the group chat saying if we needed anything this morning, to contact her via the hospital group chat so we could communicate if we're going to be late or you know what was going on today? So yeah, good times. Yeah, it'll be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be case you guys. All right, So we got left by.
Speaker 4: So you're a midwife, Kylie, Yeah, yeah I am.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this isn't a baby being left somewhere.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 14: Oh? God, no, no no. So we're driving home from Goldburn from a family trip to the Gold Coast and my three year old had left behind her her toy bunny at the Golbyn motorin and we're probably about two hours from home when my husband said, hey, where's your bunny? And she went, oh, I think you in the bed at the hotel. And so, after a seventeen hours trip from the Gold I didn't turn around and go back to gold and pick up her bunny from the roadhouse. Yeah, happy, was pretty happy.
Speaker 4: An amazing pilgrimage to go back and get to get that bunny. But you know it's otherwise, it's tearless tears for days.
Speaker 14: Her little face. She was, you know, she was pretty devastated. So we did go back and get it and he was just sitting in the laundry at the hotel. The guy just put him to the.
Speaker 4: Waiting for you guys.
Speaker 3: I understand. God, he's got this Winnie the Pooh toy that he goes to bed with every night, and I would have to do the round trip because he wouldn't go to slaves.
Speaker 4: Can I urge you now get a couple of backup ones. I foresaw this and actually had a couple of spares. Anything they got went, I'll get a couple of those. It's easier that he is the rub in some dirt when they were and found him. He's come home.
Speaker 5: He's come home to us.
Speaker 4: What a story that little fellow is going to have a bed to tonight. Kytie, thank you very much for your call and good luck to that work with the outage.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, thanks Christian.
Speaker 4: All right, Sandra, good morning, Good morning, And Sancho, what got left behind me?
Speaker 5: He's so angry about it.
Speaker 4: He's still there and us come and get you. Where are you, Sandy?
Speaker 11: This no, this was years ago. We went to a Melbourne Brisboe line football game at the old Marble Stadium there and my husband went had a few much to drink and he went down to the player's room to see them after the game, and when he came back the room was shut and I was not there, so he went home without me, so I had to walk across the Spencer Street to catch a taxi. Then when I got home, he had already gone to bed and I had to climb over the remote gate to get inside.
Speaker 4: The night if he had huh yeah.
Speaker 11: And the next time we went to the football the people gave him a photo of me and said, ned don't to get what to look for?
Speaker 4: Sandra, you must have been so angry.
Speaker 11: I was, I can tell you. As I took everything off to get into bed, I threw it at.
Speaker 4: Him quite some sort of stripping routine that.
Speaker 11: He wore everything I got. He had to buy me a nick lace the next week to make up for the story.
Speaker 4: Is one expensive night out that was Soandra. Thank you very much your story.
Speaker 1: That's okay well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at your email address, by the way, Heather, Happy Heather. What a lovely, lovely, warm email address you've got their Happy Heather, And I'm guessing happy Heather you've had this email address from the early days, because I remember when we could suddenly as I buy an up real estate online, wasn't it the early investors in the gold Rush, when we could have email addresses with various accounts like us and Hotman. Of that you were put in a what you thought was funny at the time nickname and then maybe like the year you were born in I can always tell someone who's had that email just for a while. I'm guessing you've had this for a long time, had because there's a Hotman account still going strong. Christian Jack and Bats went to the Royal Melbourne Show and actually left bar behind our baby bag. It had a video camera that had footage on of our daughter being born. We were devastated. We never got it back. That's awful. Oh sorry to hear that, Happy Heather, all right, A couple of calls then before we get the latest news for Patsy?
Speaker 5: What did you leave behind?
Speaker 4: We got here, Christy.
Speaker 15: Coome morning, Good morning, Sunshine. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Oh happy christ Thank you?
Speaker 4: Sunshine's good. Thank you very much, Christy. And what got left behind me?
Speaker 15: I got left behind as a poor little bubba.
Speaker 4: Oh no, who left the baby behind?
Speaker 15: None other than my mother. So I'm actually the third child. So I've been forgotten a lot. But way way back when my mum was a very very proud marching girl, National champion all the rest of it.
Speaker 4: So what's a marching guild do you mean with like the twirling baton?
Speaker 15: No, she never had a twirling baton, but you know, like like the police but in the formation and fancy and now they call it drill dead.
Speaker 4: My mum did, yeah did she?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 4: What is it like a sort of foot race is it? They have like one hundred meters but they're not able to run. They have to march against other people at speed.
Speaker 15: No, so it's all competing about how tight your formations are and if you.
Speaker 4: Like you to the beach and sports. I seriously I watched this and now so you could probably bet on it as well. Marching in the lull the season and the open sport marching.
Speaker 5: Wow, So your mum was obviously very good.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, yeah she was.
Speaker 15: My mum is good at lots of things, but yeah, marching is.
Speaker 5: A real thing.
Speaker 4: She just comes alive when once she starts marching.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that and dancing. So anyway, so she back in the eighties, she used to teach marching at the local primary school. So she heads down one day and I'm just a little bubbs in the little car carrier thing, yep. And she walks in and she's got her handbag and she's got me in the carrier, and.
Speaker 4: She's got a bit of a march on, you know, she's starting to do a warm up or something exactly.
Speaker 15: Got the good old boom box because this is back in the eighties. And she goes into the office and signs in. When she goes out and she does the hour long marching lesson with all of the girls, because of course it was something that only the girls did. Goes back into the office, signs out, heads over to the car, and she's heading to the car. She's like, everything feels a bit lighter. I've got my handbag, I've got the bean box. Oh well, I'll work it out. Gets in the car, drives home, gets home, she's pulling everything out. She's going, no, there's still some holy.
Speaker 4: Crap, you're still listening.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I forgot Christie.
Speaker 4: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 5: That's where we've gone.
Speaker 4: Oh I wonder where this was going?
Speaker 5: Are that we're marching away from the punchline?
Speaker 15: No, So she goes racing back to the school and there's little old me in the car seat, still in the front office with all of the office ladies doting over.
Speaker 8: Me because of course I was a beautiful lady and she has to with her face bright.
Speaker 15: Red, say can I take Christie home now after I forgot her?
Speaker 14: So yeah, I was forgotten, Hi pollicle.
Speaker 4: All right, Christy, thank you very much his story.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Of the weekend. We moved on. Nineteen year old daughter have a campus at university where she's been living away for the first time this year. Back home little bit reluctant, did feel like bounty hunters bringing her back in apprehended. And Saturday we all had a family lunch together. Okay, and we're all getting on there. The sun's out, it's great, the family's back. I'm feeling happy. And then Ruby, my nineteen year old, goes, there's something I need to tell your mum.
Speaker 5: And I've been wired about this for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: And my wife immediately goes pregnant, and I went, maybe maybe it's okay, think that. She goes, do you think that went? Yeah, But I'm not blunting it out. Let's not go to that. Let's not escalate the situation. But inside I'm actually just tensing up, going bracing for impact. But I can see she's smiling, so we can't be drastic news. And then her younger sister goes, I know what it is, and she's wide, you going to kick her out? Went kick you out? I said, you know, whatever's happened. You're not being kicked out. What has happened? And then she rolls up a sleeve there's a new tattoo. Of course, I'm like, oh my, is it tattoo? Okay, Second, my wife just goes, oh, oh, thank god.
Speaker 5: I thought she's still pregnant.
Speaker 4: So it's when they were very very young, right, they had They were very very close. They still are now, but it changed everything when you know one's moved out now and it's it's changed their relationship, but they miss each other massively. But anyway, when they were really really young. They still love watching this movie. It's an animated movie. There's a whole studio called Studio Ghibli which made these beautiful movies like How's Moving Cast, So if you've got kids, get them to watch it.
Speaker 5: They're magical movies. They're like spellbinding.
Speaker 4: I used to have like trippy experiences sitting there watching them, going, don't fully understand why this is so moving. Anyway, there was one called Ponto and Pontio is this goldfish who's a princess that as soon as I saw the tattoo was like, Ponyo, I haven't seen Ponto. Well since you're about eight. You're nineteen and a half and Ponto has been tattooed permanently on your elbow. So yep, she got a Ponio tattoo, so sort of she wanted it was a message to her sister that you're still with me. So and obviously when she says that, you know, I'm like, I'm getting tearful. I'm going, my god, that's sound having my wife is like looking at me like that's so we said no more tattoos until she was twenty five. It's Pontyo and it's okay to have any ink. Don Chris pregnant Ponyo? Is it? Is it a message?
Speaker 3: How long did you? How many weeks or months? If she has She had it for without telling mom and dad four weeks.
Speaker 4: And I was tracking back because I remember I saw her write and it's a very hot down.
Speaker 5: I kept saying, why take the jump off?
Speaker 4: She was going. It's just terrified. You kept saying, take the jump off and go, it's so hot. What is it student thing that you have a big old heavy jump on pono under there waiting to see you? So this morning on the show? Then Secrets you tried to keep from your parents?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Look if you're secrets you tried to hide from your parents nine four one four one O four three and the email Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. If you do the time waste for every morning as well, you can email in today as well. We will accept submissions in this extreme situation as Australia becomes like the last of us, how will we survive? All right? Luise? What was the secret you try to hide from Mum and Dad?
Speaker 9: Morning Team?
Speaker 8: Wasn't?
Speaker 9: That was my older sister. We found a mouse in the laund room and she decided she was going to keep it as a pit, so she went and hit it in one of Dad's big outdoor in the paddic gum boots and after about an hour and a half of begging and bargaining with me, I'll let you play with this toy. I'll let you play with that toy, or I'll give you this, I'll give you that. I caved and told mum that there was a gross little mouse in the gun boots.
Speaker 4: Oh, snitches, get stitches.
Speaker 9: Well of your new siblings, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Wow. Do you remember all that bartering used to do when you had something or they had something over you? Wow? We so about the art of the deal, all that sort of trading that used.
Speaker 5: To go on.
Speaker 4: And you're right, you play with this, you can have my bike.
Speaker 9: Oh you never let me go, She remembers it to this.
Speaker 12: Stay.
Speaker 4: Of course, don't tell them, don't even say anything on the show. We should also talk about pets you try to keep secret as well, rats and rodents and stuff like that. Luise, thank you very much, your story mate. Have a good days you Tea. Felicity. Hi, Hi guys, Yeah, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: For the Stisa.
Speaker 4: What was the secret you tried to hide from your parents?
Speaker 16: Okay, mine was kept for sixteen years. My brother and I we used to have a little table and cheese in our bedroom. We shared a bedroom, and we told my mom that I tripped over that and put a hole in my.
Speaker 14: Leg, actually cracked my leg, but we did it.
Speaker 16: We were jumping from our wardrobe onto our single bed, of course, at.
Speaker 13: A little bar underneath.
Speaker 4: Small and what you made a pat to never speak of what really happened. That's right.
Speaker 12: We were too scared.
Speaker 16: So on my twenty first my brother and I were talking about it and we were just laughing, we should tell mom the truth.
Speaker 12: And yes, Mum was shocked.
Speaker 4: She did not know you're kidding. She must have known you were jumping from the top of the warldrope down.
Speaker 16: You know, idea that that's well, she probably knew that we used to do that, but she had no idea that that's how I did my leg.
Speaker 12: So and so to this day, and.
Speaker 16: I'm now a fifty year old with an five cent hole in mychine.
Speaker 4: It's a momento from your childhood, isn't it. You know, it's like a little it's like a little souvenir. Also, as a kid, just out of time, you could just waste blissful time jumping from one thing to the other, just leaping in your mind. You're not Indiana Jones. That's great, Thank you for listening. Nine four one four one oh four. Three secrets you try to keep from your parents. Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: If you Love Your Job Every Wednesday, we want to hear all about that. So whatever it is you do, share it with everybody on nine four one one four three Annie, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning, Good morning, Christian. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Ernie. Now you love your job?
Speaker 8: I absolutely love my job. I've I've in the past. I've had a couple of different career paths that I thought i'd loved at that time. One was working with the fancy, the other one was teaching, and they proved not to be exactly what I thought that would be for more reasons than one. But I'm now working in a job that combines both of them, and I can't actually even tell you what it is, but it's the actual work I adore, the people I can't speak highly enough of.
Speaker 15: Plus we have pizza.
Speaker 8: Fridays and threat and everything and a good coffee machine. But it's the people I work with that make it the ultimate job I've ever ever had in my life.
Speaker 4: So you really can't go into any more details about the nature of what you do.
Speaker 8: No, we get a free basket every day, but that's about it. So I can tell you no, but it combines my defense in teaching history.
Speaker 4: I've literally drawn two circles right. One of them is says teaching, one of the says defense. And I'm trying to work out what's in between. On that vent diagram.
Speaker 5: What it is you do.
Speaker 4: That's obviously so secret you can't share it with us. But you happen to say, you get pizza on Friday and you get a fruit basket. What are you working on? Not some sort of nefarious later to point to the mood or something.
Speaker 8: Are you no, I actually have Are.
Speaker 4: You working for the shadow government something like that?
Speaker 8: No, No, it's it's actually a really really good job. And at the end of the day, it's the people that make it. And if you work with people that are supportive and nice at the end of the day, nice saying it makes.
Speaker 4: Everything, it does, it makes everything no matter what you do. Yeah, it's a it's a big part of it. Fruit basket does help, though, three pizza.
Speaker 12: On Friday and they get over COVID.
Speaker 4: You could lure me into a completely different industry if you said.
Speaker 5: Every Friday, every where do I sign up?
Speaker 4: You could lure me into a car, actually a stranger's car, with the offer of a free pizza, hot pizza right now, it's getting this car, get in the van.
Speaker 8: I think that's what just makes the whole work environment nice. Is it's just it's very humanistic and they look after the people and that's yeah, that's key.
Speaker 4: Telling.
Speaker 5: Let me let me ask this.
Speaker 4: So do you go to the same building every day?
Speaker 14: I can't tell you, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Does it have a secret doorway?
Speaker 8: I can't tell you.
Speaker 4: A friend of mine work for the government in London, was m I five or m I six, And they have these secret doorways.
Speaker 5: They don't go into the front door, can't.
Speaker 4: These secret tunnels and passages all over London. And I remember sometimes it can meet him after work and I said, we're nowhere near where you work. He goes, We're near where I can leave work. I'm like, that is it? This man come on the back of a shot like Jason Bour. What is this secret life you've got? So I'm guessing it's a.
Speaker 5: Bit like you.
Speaker 8: Possibly that doesn't sound as secretive as that one, But no, we we just have a normal.
Speaker 12: Door, very door.
Speaker 4: But you work in defense, so security.
Speaker 8: No, I can't say almost.
Speaker 5: Corel.
Speaker 4: You better go get yourself in trouble. Annie but it sounds like you love it, so thank you very much to give us a call. Awesome, Thank you have a good debt work. What does she do defense and teaching?
Speaker 5: What is she teaching? How to shoot missiles or something?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Nine four one four one oh four three. If like Annie, you love your job, give us a call this morning. Every Wednesday, we don't recognize home day Wednesday. On The Christian o'connells Show, Carl Brighter, you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the Christian o'conls show podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you love your job? If you do, tell us all about it on nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 5: Good morning Jim.
Speaker 10: Good morning team, and good morning Christian, Patsy and.
Speaker 4: Jack Jack say Jack.
Speaker 3: Jim, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: On Fever today it's all playing out for him, that is Jim. I can tell you've got some good energy about you and good vibes. So what do you do, dire Jim?
Speaker 10: Well, my I classify myself as live up pick a RUPPERA I pick up rubbish along one of the most iconic beaches in Melbourne, along Williamstown Beach. It's a beautiful job, adding the sunshine, talking to all the people start work at five am, jump out of bed at five am, the sun comes up. Everyone's friendly. It's the best job in the world. I keep saying that, the best job in the world.
Speaker 5: I could tell that.
Speaker 4: And I bet everyone that comes into contact with you day to day down there that they see you every day. I bet you cheer them up as well.
Speaker 5: But you like them up.
Speaker 10: I hope so. But it's just you cannot be happy. You cannot be happy doing this job. Management team is great, they look after you. The best job in the world. I keep saying that to people.
Speaker 5: And how long you've been doing it, Jim?
Speaker 10: Four years now? And I was a salesperson, and I was in management, and I was, you know, in officers, And now I'm mad in the bright blue sky, the beautiful water, to hus gorgeous.
Speaker 4: You're out there. You're running free, free records free.
Speaker 10: Will you that's it?
Speaker 3: So, Jim, do you do the same beach every day? Or can you go to other beaches?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 12: We do.
Speaker 10: I do william sew mostly, but sometimes I do Altona. Sometimes I do around the streets. But when I get to do Williamson Beach, it brightens my heart.
Speaker 4: Ah that's lovely Jim to tell me this, and what what what course of change? Were you just starting to get increasingly unhappy being stuck in an office?
Speaker 10: And exactly right. I wake up one morning and I said, you know what, I don't need the pressure anymore. I don't need the politics. I don't need the harassment. You're working by yourself. Listen to you, guys all morning. I got you in my ears, talk to my friends.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, oh Jim, lovely to hear from you, mate.
Speaker 4: It's such as a there's a lot going on, what you've done the last four years, and a change you've made in your life.
Speaker 5: It's amazing, it is.
Speaker 10: And you guys have got to do another show? Is that you're showing at the year of your club? Why are you doing another one?
Speaker 4: We will in the new year. We will. Thanks you. It was a thanks mate. It we really enjoyed it was. It was a really, really really good night.
Speaker 10: Fantastic.
Speaker 4: Oh bless you. Thanks for saying that, Jim, and thanks for listening to show, and just thanks for all your positivity. Now you show up for people, you will, You'll be a positive influence on everyone you're come into contact. You're one of those people, Jim. I can't imagine stuck in a miserabe old gray cubicle at work. It's not right here here free Jimmy. All right, Jim, we speak to you soon, see you soon, Jim. Have a good day today down the beach.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Uh that was amazing. Kendall, good morning. Hi, you are right, Kendall.
Speaker 12: How are you? I am the store manager at Brava at high Point. We are a decove and up bra fitting specialist that empower women, make women feel so much better about themselves and is the best job I've ever had.
Speaker 4: Awesome. How long you been doing that?
Speaker 12: I've been there three years and I'm at high Point and they have a few other stores. It was started seventeen years ago by a mother and daughter. They look after their team, They look after women come in. They've never had a bra fitting bra you know they're wearing the wrong size. They go out with a smile on their face. Close fit better, They're more confident. It is just the best place to work. And I've worked in a lot of other retail over my years and this has just been a dream job.
Speaker 4: What incredible thing to say. So what were you doing before? You are just working in various retail outlets.
Speaker 12: Yeah, basically I work for a bank for ten years because me in my fifties now, and then different retail outlets, some good, some not so good. But this is there's three stores in Melbourne and Brisbane and Sydney and they just look after their team so well. And then we pass that forward and we make people's day. People come out crying, mother's daughters bring in their daughters and it's crying with happiness because then they go shopping, their clothes hit better. They feel better than.
Speaker 4: We have a better sort of life, even just making a change that ime and I watch an episode of Queer and they took a woman there to have a bra fit, sing something that she'd never had before and it changed her life.
Speaker 12: Oh, it definitely does. And then they come back and we just it's just you feel so much job satisfaction and customers are just lovely and as I said, the whole company in itself is just an absolute pleasure to do.
Speaker 5: What a great story that you're part of.
Speaker 2: That you're my local bra shop.
Speaker 6: Actually I've bought from you guys, and you are amazing. You know your stuff and how do you know what percentage of women are going around wearing like not the right fitted bra.
Speaker 2: It's phenomenal. Do you know what they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not the majority of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you've got to go and get fitted regardless of how big your cup size is. But you guys at high Point you are brilliant. I always I was there just before the acres to get my bras. You do a great job. So thank you for what you do.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you great.
Speaker 3: There's someone in my life who needs this room. I told you that. I wake up one morning to bi anchor with a metal measuring tape. Try to put it around her chest and measure her bra sys.
Speaker 4: Sandra and long, So to Kendall, where you're at high Point? Where else in Melbourne, Hampton and Camberwell? Oh I know the other one you want? Yeah, this's one near me. Yeah, don't how to Camberwell, Hampton and also high Point?
Speaker 12: Yes, and then we have stores in Brisbane and Sydney as well.
Speaker 4: And what's the name of the stores again? You're called brother B R A V A. Oh my god, you're doing everyone such a big service this morning, Kendall. Thank you very much for sharing your love You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Great day guards The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Amanda, Hi, Amanda, would love to hear about what you love about your job.
Speaker 13: I love my job because I get to, I guess, hang out with all my animals all day and have at risk teens and children. We run a farm animal therapy at the Southeast.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, what a beautiful thing to do. A friend of mine, they're a teenager, was having a tough time a couple of years ago. Did something called you all know about this equine therapy? I love to totally change their life.
Speaker 13: Yes, so we also the equine therapy that we have a farm cow, we have little curves, we have chickens, we have ducks, sheep, we have every animal actually, So how.
Speaker 4: Does it work?
Speaker 5: Then people less than they'd be curious about what you do.
Speaker 4: You obviously love it and you know you make a difference in young lives who are having a tough time.
Speaker 5: So how does it work?
Speaker 13: So what we do is the children, all the participants come out, we patch or hang out with the animals, sometimes sit down with a fishing rod in the dam and we just talk about what's going on in their lives and basically just help them, I guess, move through some trauma and yeah, just help I guess with a counseling service.
Speaker 4: What a beautiful way to do it, though, you know, because sometimes a kids sitting opposite somebody is so hard and it shuts a part of them down that has actually struggled into I guess, speak out and actually doing something that's sitting alongside. So I've been out of nature, being with animals that give you this kind of unconditional enough. What a magical way to help someone open up and share.
Speaker 13: It's really nice. And being out in I guess nature and outside of the clinical environment. They do really have love a bit different. It's I love it. So I've always said when I moved into this, if I can just change one light, I'll be happy.
Speaker 4: I bet you do more than that.
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 13: I do it. I really enjoy it.
Speaker 10: We're really really lucky.
Speaker 4: And how long you been doing that, Amanda, I've.
Speaker 13: Been doing it just over twelve months. We've been building up our business. We started out with just a couple of horses. We now have eleven cow, six sheep, twenty chickens that we rescued from a caged environment. So all of our animals has got a trauma background themselves.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, someone needs to make a documentary about what's going on with you guys. What's the name of it? And people want to find out more.
Speaker 13: We're Karina Farm, Victoria, right farm.
Speaker 4: As for twelve months. Were you doing something similar beforehand? This is obviously a new thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah. So I was actually an equine behaviorist and I used to work with just horses, and then I met my beautiful friend Beck who was in the therapeutic industry, and yeah, it just kind of organically grew. We were really lucky. And the animals that we've got it just they're just amazing animals. Just to see then react to how these the energy of the children or the participants that come out, So we have people with disabilities come out, behavioral issues, and the animals just they really just I don't know how to say, you know, are there for the kids?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, I bet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so simple as that, just being there for them. It's beautiful what you do, Amanda. It really is just magical.
Speaker 13: We do love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's really really really needed work as well, that the teens and kids these days that it's a tough time to be you know, and then going through trauma as well. It's a hard time at the moment for it to be a young person in the world. It's scary, it's.
Speaker 13: Really hard, and yeah, unfortunately, you know, it's the world that we live in. And giving them a place to just feel safe and secure and yeah at ease is something that I love doing and.
Speaker 4: Lets them just be a kid again as well, not a kid who's had something awful happened to them, because there's something that's innocent. Isn't about being with animals, being about out in nature and being about a fishing rod by damn, just sat there doing what kids.
Speaker 5: Should be doing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah it is. And look we even offered you so capacity building, so just learning how to cook and do just general day to day things that kids aren't learning.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, amazing what you unit team do. Please give it Give it a mention. You never know who might be listening right now. Give it a mention again, Amanda.
Speaker 13: So we're carring your farm in Pakenham, Victoria.
Speaker 4: And where can they find out more about you? You got You're on Facebook? You got website now we're on Facebook.
Speaker 13: We have a website. So www dot Corn your Farmbig dot Com and Facebook car in your Farm Big all right.
Speaker 4: We'll share those on our socials as well. Lovely to talk to you. Good luck with everything you're doing at the moment as well. Thank you to you and Becka what you're doing there. Thank you all right, thanks and Amanda.
Speaker 5: Joy talking to you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commons Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're about to start today's time waster and if you're an optus, you are going to get yours smart. You want to know whether or not actually you were sat on a solid gold you were not be able to win a UNID in home security camera. Do not let these mere details get in the way of you getting that UNIDON appcan solo pro two K security camera. And of course I'm talking about why free security camera on spotlight in while when King Charles did that speech, his first one over the weekend, he mentioned about the security at the House of Parliament and he shouted out. He didn't shout out for the UNIDON app can. He went, that's how everyone perhaps hold democracy stays stated for twenty four to seven, shout out to UNIDON. You can just emailed them today. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. That's the name of the email interests. Sometimes it confuses me. All right. Then today on the time waste stuff on National Do your Chores Day, we're looking for your housework movies. Top five most neglected household chores in Australia, according to Home Maker magazine.
Speaker 5: What do we think it is?
Speaker 3: Team cleaning the oven?
Speaker 4: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Way number one?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was worst job.
Speaker 3: Did you shut the door and you're like a job for another day?
Speaker 4: Yes? Uh an, I'm a five. Polishing doorknobs.
Speaker 2: Polishes doorknops.
Speaker 4: No, I've never polish a doornob in my life. And number four he's ever scrubbed the skirting board?
Speaker 2: No, I do it with the mop.
Speaker 3: Well, put them up on the sign, skirtle on it.
Speaker 5: We've got someone come around this week.
Speaker 4: He's got to do the You know, we had the floors sanded now a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: We've got to have someone else come around to.
Speaker 4: The corking, is it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, get the gaps.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, two days ago. Sorry, I'm under This guy comes out right, literally a huge man, right, maybe ten years older than me. Right, he looked like back in the day he would have been a five time Olympian Greco Roman wrestler. Huge, huge man. Anyway, my wife is like speaking very quickly, giving him instruction all this, and suddenly he goes, you're very serious. What I haven't stopped laughing? I won't God this morning the first night I thought he met her. When thirty seconds called it, he went, very serious. Take time to enjoy corking in life. Smell the roses, English rules.
Speaker 3: Very serious, lady, Happy birthday for the serious la y.
Speaker 4: Y yeah yeah, yeah, I'm paying for that. Corking has been done right now. Uh, don't tell her about scrubbing that skirt team more today, Sarah's your birthday at number three. De scaling the kettle? Is that stort of thing these days? Surely they de scale themselves, don't they? Number?
Speaker 5: Who cares anymore?
Speaker 4: There's going to be you're very serious, DJ, all right, So house hold chore movies? Wow? What about eat spray love gold, robo mop gold. The wicker basket, man, is that a tool?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: What do you do with the wicker basket?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, are you clean? Put those dirty clothes in? Where do they go in the interim that you take them off and then you put them so we don't put them straight in.
Speaker 3: You do know how the laundry basket works silver.
Speaker 4: The dirt locker silver plus, and the social knit work.
Speaker 17: Oh oh, the household someone's been scrubbing their scalp Glen twenty So anyway, Jack, what have you got?
Speaker 4: Household chore movies A Rumor with a view.
Speaker 5: Four are good high.
Speaker 4: Level Gold Kindergarten mob also gold.
Speaker 3: James and the Giant Bleach gold and let's spray the disinfecting Glenn twenty Glenn Ross.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 5: I love that Patsy's probably done.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, Charles has janthon crappy painting they've made of you.
Speaker 3: Come on, stick that on the fridge.
Speaker 4: Cal a brighter nose.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast