Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian None Show podcast. Tatsy, How was your weekend? What do you get up to?
Speaker 2: Yesterday morning? We got up and the first thing we do because presently our big dog he sleeps outside at night. He doesn't like to sleep.
Speaker 1: Because he actually can't fit in the house. He's so big. Imagine a giraffe but dog size meat Presley. He is like Clifford, the big red dog. He is like Clifford.
Speaker 2: So the first thing we love to let him in the morning because you know, there's so.
Speaker 1: Tree for the dog in coming. We love to let him in the morning.
Speaker 2: And we have cuddles on the bed. That's our weekend treat with him. Only he jumps. So he jumps up on the bed, takes a big dive from like our bedroom door and like it's like this big animal launching at you. But when he got on the bed, we could smell smell something that wasn't good. What like fox p or no, that doggie what he'd done.
Speaker 1: He was a specific guest. It's horrible.
Speaker 3: There's our German shepherd dog will find that stuff where it is and goes berserk.
Speaker 1: It's like get down here as well. This is amazing. How did he get it so good? It was so tiny?
Speaker 2: Well, he'd rolled in his own business.
Speaker 1: He's big old coat.
Speaker 2: Oh it was disgusting on your bed. Well, no, because it was on the top of his back and it.
Speaker 4: Was all the way down shadow, all the way down Jack, from the back of his neck, all the way down.
Speaker 1: To his tail and remember brown back.
Speaker 2: Chris said, no, I think it's mud. And I said, nah, that's not mud.
Speaker 3: That I just didn't want to go out early in the morning on the Sunday and clean brown mud.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's like a face mask.
Speaker 2: Nutrition, don't they The smellier the better. Anyway, So we couldn't get him in the car to take him to the car wash because it was it was just rank. So we had to walk him too the car wash.
Speaker 3: Should I can walk through the car wash in my mind, I'm sure this didn't happen. In my mind, Chris is actually with his swimming goggles and a swim hat.
Speaker 1: I'm standing in the car wash. When cars behind those big rushes go over present in.
Speaker 2: A snorkel, I should say it's a dog wash. At the car wash. We didn't actually put him through the car wash.
Speaker 1: But he would struggle to get in that trot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, he like puts the skids on, so he shoves his legs out in front of him.
Speaker 3: I not heard that phrase, but the skids normally that's something to do with a mess on your back side.
Speaker 1: He's already put the skids on his back.
Speaker 2: He would not get in the bath, so he just like locks his legs and he's about fifty kilos.
Speaker 3: So we have that dog is more than fifty get out of.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So Chris picks up the front of him and I get the back of him. It takes two of us to lift him and put him in the Do you know what?
Speaker 1: You should let people know that ers were going to be doing this. People could have come to watch, like a ww email.
Speaker 2: And it was funny because there was a family next to us and they had this cute little teacup poodle thing whatever they're called, this tiny, tiny little dot. Seriously, they could have bathed it in their sink, in their kitchen sink, and they're like looking at us, and we were kind of a bit embarrassed because we've got this big horse that wouldn't sit still while we're trying to hose all these droppings off his back.
Speaker 1: It was nice, and so were you.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go in too much, Detai, but I have to ask now, so were you dislodging some of the muck that was on his back?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but it took about You know how you put your money and you get the special car park coins. Yeah, the car park money took about thirty or forty of.
Speaker 1: Them, those magic tokens.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: I brought something in today from my weekend Ruby and I my oldest daughter. I brought this about sort of seven weeks ago. It's a jigsaw, right, it's a thousand piece chicksaw. And I saw this thought this is beautiful. It's not one, it's not two. It's three unicorns, and it's called Unicorn Paradise.
Speaker 1: It looks beautiful, it's lovely.
Speaker 3: It's three unicorns. One of them is up on his real eggs like he's having a great time.
Speaker 1: It's been a unicorn. There's a couple of birds in.
Speaker 3: A tree, and there is a citadel in the distance, and there's water falls as well. So I thought this would be a nice thing to do. We quit, we cannot do it. We've done the board as that took three hours. This is the toughest jigs in the world.
Speaker 5: Direct that's how long they take.
Speaker 3: No, don't you think you've done lots of jigsaws right, don't you think.
Speaker 1: That that is a very hard one.
Speaker 5: That would be tough. But you've got a patience is the key.
Speaker 1: I tried looking for that. There's a thousand pieces.
Speaker 5: Yes, you gotta it will take you weeks to do that. You got to it on the kitchen table. We do it over with a series of what's.
Speaker 1: Been on that kitchen table? Four weeks and I'm done with it? So can you do it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You love a challenge? Can you do that? Can you could get that done by Thursday?
Speaker 5: Not by Thursday?
Speaker 1: No, how long would that take?
Speaker 5: It would take? Honestly, we do them over a long time, Like, no, I haven't got that. You leave it there for a month and you yeah, you chip away in a leg bit by bit.
Speaker 1: Whoa chip away? My friend? You can have unicorn paradise. I want to out the house.
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.