Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Hands off my department. I understand the mind of a teenage boy, because I feel like one still sometimes.
Speaker 4: Excuse him, excuse him a gendarme an area.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, It's a Christian O'Connell show Friday morning.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday, Jack and Pats.
Speaker 4: Hello, what is everyone up.
Speaker 5: To this weekend?
Speaker 4: Before we get into double thumbs.
Speaker 3: Up, I have promised this weekend to start on the baby's nursery. I'm not going to paint it. I'm going to prepare for painting, standing filling holes.
Speaker 6: No no, you're going to paint a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: No oh yeah, no, I have to paint now. So painting, actually, most of painting is about the preparation. If you get a clean.
Speaker 4: Sound like every you know the amount of times my wife's walked in there, She's found me just reading a book on the floor, going God, because I'm still preparing. It's gonna bit just to settle the dust in here a bit. No you can't.
Speaker 3: So you've got to have the walls clean. You can't have dust. You can't have holes that anfield.
Speaker 5: In a room that's been shot at. Why are there's so many.
Speaker 3: Holes Because I used to have all my posters up there and I hung them up with screws, and now the screws.
Speaker 5: That is all your fault. All right, Patsy, what are you up to?
Speaker 6: Yes, I've got a big girl's day tomorrow, having a lovely lunch in the city and going to mulan Ruge.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, a couple of tricks and lost, so you'll be sleep during story.
Speaker 3: You might get up on stage and be one of the girls.
Speaker 4: Tell you what we are going to really special exclusivevent tonight. It's a big grand opening of our neighbors in our street. They've had a bar made outside in their garden. We are down to Ben and Sky's at number thirty two. Well we've never been round. Big moment, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Are you mentioning that to your new friends that you are not drinking beer at the moment? Nor are you eating gluten?
Speaker 4: No gluten, no beer.
Speaker 6: You'll be fun tonight, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: To bring my own gluten free bat. Please?
Speaker 3: Can I just have a sausage straight off the barb?
Speaker 4: No bread mentioned it? No pork, no beef allergy testing, so I'm going to bring my own prepared chicken. People hate people like me at barbues. You're just getting the way separately, I've got my own. I get a little puffy with the week, you know, sets you off, all right, Patsy.
Speaker 5: What are you giving your fame double thumbs up to this week?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Well, speaking about theater, we went and saw Frozen the musical on stage last Saturday. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I presume it was on stage rather than in the car.
Speaker 6: Park, so it's the theater production. This was gorgeous. I was actually really surprised. Audrey was one of the oldest kids there at ten. Heaps of little toddlers in their little princess.
Speaker 4: We're not going to get it. They're going to ruin it.
Speaker 6: Beautiful, the spectacle, the color, the music, and it was really lovely because we sat next to a couple from Kilmore and there little granddaughter was the junior Elsa on stage, and it was so beautiful because she kept waving to them and they was so proud and we were talking to it.
Speaker 3: It was lovely, very good. The actors on stage break character.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to I'm asking and I don't want that. You get out a school play, not not.
Speaker 5: The big time.
Speaker 3: It breaks the fourth wall, going to complain today.
Speaker 4: We have her removed by Monday, has got no future show, but she can't be to give it the old dumb.
Speaker 3: Double it's unprofessional.
Speaker 6: Get the camera and the other thing we've caught on Disney plus sweet Home Alone.
Speaker 5: It's just a new Home Alone.
Speaker 4: Yes, is it good?
Speaker 3: We loved it.
Speaker 6: We watched it last Saturday night Family Movie Night. We were a bit skeptical without you know, we thought, oh jeez, I hope this isn't a blatant rip off of the original.
Speaker 3: But it's not.
Speaker 4: It makes it's not a blatant rip off, but it is. I believe they ripped off that title.
Speaker 3: You can't, I bet any second he gets left Home Alone. Oh there, you got.
Speaker 4: Heard of Home Alone.
Speaker 3: No, but you know when.
Speaker 6: They do a movie and they just try to remake it and it's clumsy, and that's this.
Speaker 4: Is not that clumsy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: And there's no bad boy. It's it's really really good and there's some really laugh out hard.
Speaker 5: I mean there's no part boy.
Speaker 6: Well, there's no sort of you know robbers in it, it's it's different.
Speaker 3: You'll see what you do in the traps for there. Well, you have to see.
Speaker 6: You'll have to see real spam.
Speaker 5: Callers or something.
Speaker 4: Have you been injured in action? Work? Sweet home alone?
Speaker 3: I brought my micro machines out to trip you up. No, it's really good.
Speaker 6: That's on Disney Plus at the moment.
Speaker 4: Wonderful.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Double thumbs up when we Jack and Parts share the things we're into at the moment, Jackie boy, what is it for you?
Speaker 3: I stumbled across a great website this week. Actually, when we were doing eighty s out of the eighties, we were doing the letter Z and we were speaking for a time about the Zolta machine from Big the fortune telling machine. I thought, I wonder someone's probably got that as merchandise. You can there's a company that makes brand new Zultar machine, so you can go and buy for you know, eight thousand dollars and your your own personal Zultar machine. But it took me to this website called this is Why I'm Broke dot com site. It's essentially ridiculous things that you could never actually purchase because they are so expensive. But you can flick through it and go, Wow, this would be really cool to own. I'm going to read some of the items on there, and I want you to tell me how much you think yeah item costs. The first one is a full hulk suit costume. The buyer reads shock and all bystanders by becoming the strongest Avenger with this whole suit costume, transform your puny human bodies.
Speaker 4: You get them online. I've seen them those ones.
Speaker 3: Then look at it. I'm just going to show your photo of it without the price. It's a problem proper, So you.
Speaker 5: Become some one with too much money?
Speaker 4: Why would you need one like that?
Speaker 3: Five three hundred fifty dollars?
Speaker 5: That is ridiculous, unless it's like Elon musk is buying.
Speaker 3: That realistic orangutane costume.
Speaker 4: Now I'm interested the incredible arrange. Those ones are cheat and don't look like an This.
Speaker 3: Is so realistic you'll have people at the party thinking you just time traveled from a planet of the apes like alternate future. How much would you pay for the realistic arenatan cost.
Speaker 5: Two hundred dollars two grand.
Speaker 3: Thirteen three hundred and forty two dollars.
Speaker 6: Sure he can actually buy real a tone and take him to orangutanks full motion Formula one simulator.
Speaker 5: Geeks to play anything.
Speaker 3: It boths real motorsport controls Hamilton.
Speaker 5: It is nineteen hours.
Speaker 3: Made from a real Formula one mold, so you're in the exact same seating position as in the real race car. How much would you pay for that loser tank? How much would you pay for a full Formula one simulator? Seventy grand three hundred and thirty four thousand, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: I forget it by one of the cars.
Speaker 3: This is why I'm broke dot com. I spent ages on there. Actually no, I know you should have done less time. We've got that room prepared to get paint it this weekend. You're looking for serious Christmas present, you'll find it on This is why I'm won't.
Speaker 4: All right, I really want for going on now. I think about that Rangatunge one.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast for me.
Speaker 4: The first one is a documentary. You know I love a documentary. It's a brand new sports one. It's about Tom Brady and it's called The Man in the Arena, which is named after amazing Roosevelt speech.
Speaker 5: I didn't know his story.
Speaker 4: I know obviously he's a big megastar quarterback and aller I didn't know how I know this week it's the first round the draft. He was draft picked number one hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know when that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, nor did I. So he's a sixth round pick. It was almost not going to happen for him. His whole story is unbelievable. I love a sports documentary where it's about an underdog and they just work really really hard than it happens for them.
Speaker 5: It's incredible.
Speaker 4: The first episode, my wife had to come and turn the TV off otherwise, you know, when they're so adicious and they know what they're doing. They always got a killer line at the end. In the first episode ends with them getting.
Speaker 5: To the super Bowl. He goes, no, we made it. No one thought we'd do it.
Speaker 4: We made a super barl. I'm like, good God, what happened then?
Speaker 3: And then it gives you five seconds to turn off the TV or else it rolls automatically.
Speaker 5: Zero resistance.
Speaker 4: They know you're not getting up in five seconds. They've got you. My wife going beg to be tied for the show. It's good Man in Arena that is literally how my wife talks. By the way, it's good Man in the Arena's very good song Ko and fox Sel.
Speaker 5: The other thing is I love the first scenes that i've Narco's right.
Speaker 4: I loved that. It was great, second one. Wasn't too sure about the third one. I've just started watching. Narcos Mexico is amazing, so.
Speaker 3: We don't have to watch the first two to get what's happening.
Speaker 4: It's bad people, it's drugs, and this time we got the Dea and stuff like that. I didn't realize I've not read a lot of the books, which are best sellers about just what a whole mess it is their America's involvement and the cartails is genuinely really interesting as well as in an amazing drama. I can't recommend that enough. And a couple of people said, is it good? Is it really good? Yellowstone is brilliant, It's crystal and joy it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep, yep, Monday night new season drops.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know if it's like catnip for men. I'm yet to find any ladies that I watch it. It's just mainly dudes that like watch it. I don't know what is. I think appeals to the part where you think you could be a tough ranch.
Speaker 3: Handler, a cowboy. Yeah, you'd like it, would like it. What do they do? Run cattle?
Speaker 4: Oh? So much more than that family in that. It's the run.
Speaker 6: Costner is amazing.
Speaker 4: He's like when you see him mending a fence post, I get around.
Speaker 6: It's like the New Dallas kind of sorder.
Speaker 3: I want to watch every guy off now.
Speaker 4: It's not like the New Guys. Every week. We're looking for the New Dallas. We've found it.
Speaker 5: You've seen us Shadowstone. It's better than the New Dallas. That's my double thumbs up.
Speaker 1: This week Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: It's going to do this mornings.
Speaker 4: Twenty thousand dollars to give away in our twelve days of Chris.
Speaker 7: Oh it's Christmas o'connalls, twelve days of Christmas.
Speaker 4: Each day big price is to spend down on Chapel Street Precinct today.
Speaker 5: Wow, we're great price.
Speaker 4: Two thousand dollars to spend on Chapel Street Precinct at places like F forty five, Paran and South Yarra. Who are we kidding? You win two thousand dollars. You're gonna go down and start working out F forty five with it. You're gonna eat and drink your way through that money over Christmas, aren't you? But hey you could well, maybe today's winner is a forty five junkie.
Speaker 3: We gave the gift card to the cookies place yesterday, so maybe the guy from the cookies place can fill himself up the cookies then go burn it off at.
Speaker 4: F forty five.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: The way we've got to do it then, is we're playing. I say, Carrie, you say, oky, all right, what is the song that Santa is humming today?
Speaker 5: You're gonna work out?
Speaker 4: I know I said yesterday it was really really hard, and you guess it was Backstreet Boys. This is officially ridiculously hard. However, maybe you'll get it. What's the song?
Speaker 7: Thanks Christian?
Speaker 9: Here I go ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's edible?
Speaker 3: I had to hear that maybe ten times and still didn't get it.
Speaker 5: Here it is again? What is the song?
Speaker 9: Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 7: Ho ho ho, It's Christmas O'Connell's Twelve Days of Christmas.
Speaker 4: All right, what so is it today?
Speaker 9: Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 4: Jake, good morning, Good morning, Christian Jake. You've had a good week.
Speaker 10: Yeah, great week.
Speaker 5: All right, let's se if you're gonna have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: So what do you think? The answer is, what is the song? We think it's victually impossible to get? What do you reckon? Jake?
Speaker 3: It's got to be the rude sand songs.
Speaker 5: Why do you think the rude SoundStorm?
Speaker 9: Oh, just the fast hoeing and yeah, I'm saying nahrude before.
Speaker 3: About five years ago at Future Music Festival, and yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 4: Another felt that drude is still the future of music.
Speaker 5: Since nineteen nineteen nine.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I say, Da, you say rude? Forget it?
Speaker 5: Forget it?
Speaker 4: I say, da, you say rude?
Speaker 7: Ho ho you are.
Speaker 4: Right still the fast hoe that gave it away? He screams, the rude hold No, get yourself down, fine to the first class. You got two thousand dollars to spend in the iconic Chapel Street precinct.
Speaker 10: Well done, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, I went to pick up my daughter from school and she wasn't there, and then she texted me, so I've got detention and I have to go another responsible pair and I was like, get it. Not how a parent should responders. All right, revel, no more breakfast club for you, stick it to the mail. I didn't know there was still giving out detentions in this kind of touchy feely way that kids are raising. I didn't know that detentions were sort of thing. I thought that we'd seen has been too shaming. But I guess they're still doing detentions.
Speaker 3: She's got a discipline in side.
Speaker 4: Yes, she had to. I said, what do you have to do? Because I remember you make be a way surprised and several detentions, the worst ones where you just had to sit in silence, right, that was hated those. But then I do remember a couple where one I had to write an essay for an how about what life would be like living inside a ping pong ball. That's actually really hard. That is really really hard. I think that is a standard one that got given to people in the eighties as detention to write about anything to do with life inside a ping pong ball, because I know I spect of other people that had to do that as well.
Speaker 3: It's like a creative writing exercise.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, it's really hard. Jackie boy, did you get any detentions?
Speaker 3: Our main one was pick up papers around the school at lunchtime. So why your friends are all playing and working around you.
Speaker 4: Have to put the highvazz jacket on as well.
Speaker 3: No we didn't.
Speaker 5: We had the jacket of shame.
Speaker 4: And then what your mates should do is they deliberately chuck litter right behind you just after you clean it. Go hey, Bess, you miss some moke.
Speaker 5: You miss it properly.
Speaker 4: Best.
Speaker 3: You had to carry around all your papers, so at the end of your detention you can show like, this is how much I've done. My mum came one time to drop off my lunch that I'd forgotten in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'd rather die of malnutrition. Oh no, the mummy turning up with your lunch pot.
Speaker 3: But it worked well.
Speaker 4: By Ranger's one jacket.
Speaker 3: It was actually an essident bomb as well, with the mosquito logo on the But I was picking up papers at the time, and I told her that that was just something that I did sometimes to clean up around the school. She's very proud of me.
Speaker 5: Good thinking.
Speaker 4: It's a community project I've started here and after school club the litter bugs. We caught ourselves. Rio's got a maze story. So I was just saying her attention for forty five minutes, just had to sharpen pencils. It's actually quite min it'sn't quite mindful about that's got perfect meditation. It's got an amazing story about detention.
Speaker 5: He went on. What happened.
Speaker 11: Yeah, me and two of my best mates got a lunchtime detention. So a year coordinated goes, all right, come with me, and he lived just around the corner, and you went. You went to Hogwarts. So he had his little living quarters there. We went to his place.
Speaker 3: He gives us to mean living quarters like some of the teachers lived.
Speaker 4: Around the school.
Speaker 3: That's Hogwarts.
Speaker 5: And you weren't allowed to use your out for a.
Speaker 4: Whole week is no spells.
Speaker 11: And he gives us a bucket and these like hard bristle bushet brushes, and there's a massive blood stain on his carpet. Just as soon as you walk in and we have to spend He didn't tell us why or how, but we just had to spend the whole lunchtime cleaning up his blood stain.
Speaker 5: He didn't listen get rid of Wigans. Is your detention?
Speaker 4: That is bizarre?
Speaker 3: Didn't you report it or tell any of the other teachers.
Speaker 11: At the time, You're just like, that's a bit weird, And then now looking back on it, very it feels.
Speaker 4: At the start of a year ten part podcast series. Is it where they investigate where those five missing boys were? You're now involved to rio? I bet perhaps you didn't get any detentions.
Speaker 6: No, never, never a detention, never a suspension.
Speaker 3: I wasn't good.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: How is the Archer filling this morning?
Speaker 3: I'm ready, roaring and ready to go, And I've seen the bow. So we've got a better bow than the one I had.
Speaker 5: It's huge, just like a drop a bow.
Speaker 4: In an hour's time, Jack is firing arrows, actual arrows in the building down a corridor. Are we sure this is okay to do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. It doesn't fail right, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I understand why they wouldn't let me throw a couch off the top of the building, right, I understand that, though I don't understand like you're You've already done it for like a couple of hours that weekend. For the first time.
Speaker 3: They've built a cardboard wall behind the archery target to hold back the arrows from the newsroom.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 3: I think I should clear out everyone out of their past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just feels specially because we don't know where the arrows. There's a target there, but I mean that's immateial, I don't know how many you're going to get on the target.
Speaker 3: I said, I was firing at trees all weekend, but I wasn't hitting the trees.
Speaker 5: You're starting to sound like Huggy.
Speaker 3: Now give me the boat ready to go?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: So that's in an hour's time. Right now, we're asking about detention.
Speaker 4: My daughter yesterday had a detention, So I want ano this morning, what did you get to tention for and what did you have to do? Christian? I got attention. I had to write an essay on the mating habits of a ping pong ball. So I'm telling you is the ping pong thing was that I think they got in basic teacher training. Make them do essays about various things to do a ping pong balls, for part, causing a fire slash, small explosion involving the magnesium ribbons in chemistry. Christian, my daughter's school don't have detentions. They call it periods of reflection. Christ and I had to do one hundred words describing the insight of a ping pong ball.
Speaker 5: Another one, christ and I got a week.
Speaker 4: Long detention by it was a case of mistaken identity. There's a topic we should get into one on the show Mistaken identity. Do you remember we did it years ago? The guy that kept being arrested because he looked like a criminal that was on the run. Was it Uncle Albert or Uncle Arthur? I think eight times he got arrested there let him go because he just looked really like the guy they were looking for. But he wasn't the guy anyway. Chris, I got a wheel on to attention for mistaken identity. For throwing a frog I never touched. I knew the two kids had done it, but I couldn't grass them up. I had to write an essay on the wrongs of cruelty two animals I finished the essay with the words, but I never touched that frog. It's not the end of a Stephen frog story. All right, let's go to the lines. What did you get your detention for?
Speaker 5: Aaron?
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning question see him. Hope you guys are doing well.
Speaker 5: Yes we are, Aaron, So to tension. What's your story?
Speaker 10: So I was sitting in class and I heard right next to another class read a little tap on the wall. So I'm tided to cut back and we had a bit of the war going on. Didn't realize my strength and put my fist straight through the wall. All right, And yeah, lucky me. My dad was a plastra, so I was supposed to be suspended that my dad come and fixed all the holes all together, so I got away with not being suspended.
Speaker 5: They're very lucky, all right, Aaron, Thank you very much. Cool have a nice weekend.
Speaker 10: No, thank you you too, Bridget.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Hi hell Bridget, Yes, my Christian.
Speaker 12: Hi guys. I've been on a few times.
Speaker 5: Lovely, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: You got launty points and a little bit kind of like it was attle bit too easy.
Speaker 3: Yes, time is free, Bridget.
Speaker 5: What's your story about detention.
Speaker 12: Then, Okay, when I was sixteen, I wagged onto a very strict Catholic school. I wagged all it in my first concert, which is a billy Ida White wedding tour concert in Melbourne at the Palais.
Speaker 13: Was my principal.
Speaker 12: So I had a lot of numbs there when she found out, Well, everyone was dressed that was my first concert. Everyone was dressed up in wedding year and and I was like so naive tone from the country to Melbourne and then it all got like everyone's like he was so off his face that everyone like pushed over the guards and it was just like really bad anyway, wasn't about it anyway? Old had school anyway, and she found out and it was.
Speaker 13: Her religion class.
Speaker 12: She just take me for religion. And so when she found out when I came out of school on the Monday, she told me I'd never get a reference from.
Speaker 13: Her, didn't it from the school?
Speaker 12: And then I was suspended for one week for going to a Billiard of concert And she was deaf in the left ear. So when she told me that, I used to just give her a mouth on the west port of her ear. But that is no that is like the Billiard of Concert and it was very strict school, and I was like, I cannot believe you could. I couldn't get a reference from a school when I was such a great Stenay.
Speaker 4: She's still angry, Chris Lindy carrot on, OK, red chet, We'll leave it there. She's called to many times.
Speaker 2: I think this is the Christian o'comel show podcast.
Speaker 4: What did you get a detention for? Is what we're asked you this morning. I'm not saying that Higgo, who is going to be the new drive time presenter on the Swallow station in January as government is leaving after many years here, he is. How do you describe Higgo? He's handful, isn't He's an energy ball of energy. Yeah, these are his's detentions. He got clean the dust out of the blackboard, erases yard duty, no gloves, clean chewing gum from under tables and chairs. This is a guy who's in charge of drive time come next year. Remove black shoe scuff marks on the hallway with steel wall right lines. It seems like he went to some sort of American prison or from that Christian my detention we used to be made to write five hundred word essays on bizarre topics as punishment. Some of them are ones I had to do the windmills of Amsterdam, fire extinguishers, zebra migration throughout Africa.
Speaker 5: Christian.
Speaker 4: There were two kids at our school who want to be doctors, and one of the language teachers gave them after school lessons on a Thursday that doubled up as a detention class. There was them at the front, the nerds, and then all the bad East and detention at the back. Christian.
Speaker 5: For our detention, we.
Speaker 4: Had to do filing. They thought it was a good idea to leave four teenage girls with access to the whole year group's personal files. We spent the whole hour reading up about everyone data, breach, gloor, good love, the nineties. We got detention for sitting in the lows instead of going to French. Thank you very much all these you're listening.
Speaker 2: To the Christian o'cyles show podcast.
Speaker 4: Over the year, there are lots of surprises that we haven't given away. They all saw sick gathering to us in our prize cupboard next.
Speaker 5: Friday, last show of the year from us.
Speaker 4: So when he turns you out the prize cover and given away, which is why in half an hour's time, Jack is gonna be firing arrows where they are. That's how you win your prize is to get you inside. So before the arrows fly, let's go live to Jack. Now, who is actually out the prize cupboards? You can have someone here of the stuff that we've built up over the year of the shows. Jack, are you there?
Speaker 3: This is the most exciting room in the radio station, the coveted prize before me.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And have you met Rob the Master Bowman from Q City Archers.
Speaker 3: I did shake hands with Rob the Master Bowman. And I also saw the Robin Hood plasticky Robin Hood outfit you got me? Yes, looked abouts of four dollars.
Speaker 4: How dare you?
Speaker 5: Two ninety nine Black Friday early, So.
Speaker 4: All right, Jackie boy, start rummaging around in that old cupboard.
Speaker 3: I'm rummage Robert.
Speaker 5: Oh, that sounds like the stuff from Sexyland. What have you got?
Speaker 3: That's right? One hundred dollars sexy Land voucher? You're right, Christian, put it on the price list.
Speaker 5: Get some toys for Christmas?
Speaker 10: Okay, break it up to the top shelf.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds like is that the Renegade gea.
Speaker 3: This is a family part of the Melbourne Renegade game on December seven.
Speaker 4: Lovely keep rummaging.
Speaker 3: Going to the lower levels. Now, jeez, oh this looks nice.
Speaker 4: What have you got?
Speaker 3: It's a one hour balancing message show on far at the Langham, Melbourne. Well, yes, yes, yes, someone's someone's.
Speaker 10: Graffiti about that.
Speaker 4: To the schwan spa. Aw, what is it? Ham? Is it but left over from a couple of years ago, isn't it.
Speaker 5: When we couldn't give them away?
Speaker 3: I had a leg of ham.
Speaker 4: Prid a meat raffle at eight? What station has that on?
Speaker 5: I'm tuning in?
Speaker 3: Oh now this These do look good. A pair of Sunnies, but not just any Sonny Red Bull specs I wear Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. You know people coming to go wait are you sebasting for Tel? They will Christian Hamilton's here, Hamilton's here, two hundred.
Speaker 3: And forty dollars worth. If you were going to buy these.
Speaker 4: In the shops Red Bull Sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Red Bull glass, you could.
Speaker 4: Be beginning a new life with a big LP. Talking of Red Bull sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Price wise, so far the Red Bull sunglasses around major prize.
Speaker 4: They are the big one. They are the big one. Yes, anything else in there.
Speaker 3: We've got a double past. The Village Cinema's gold class and let me just have a look at Oh yes, this is my idea for Pride.
Speaker 4: No not, they're too many slipping scrub daddies. We went too big on that back and lockdown.
Speaker 3: We're crazy, not a promoted thing that world.
Speaker 5: I but that's sad about it.
Speaker 4: That's the sad. You made the team waste our show budget, which we only about eight dollars to get through the year buying a scourer, a kitchen scourer because you became obsessed with it.
Speaker 3: How many we got, We've got eighteen left.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Are you getting nervous about fire and the arrows?
Speaker 3: I'm getting excited.
Speaker 5: You can hit the target?
Speaker 4: Oh hit it? You seeing the target? Yeah, we've got microphone in the target so you should be able to hear the big old that's live out there now. That is not from the Hannah Barbera cartoon sound effects life All right. Time for knock off Friday, the best question of the week where people ask you what time are you knocking off today? We ask you what time. Are you knocking off today? And then what is your highlight of the weekend, Jackie boy, You've got a busy weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, knocking off from the show today and then prepping for painting the nurse Saint.
Speaker 5: No, you need a weekend of prepping.
Speaker 3: Prepping. You got to clean the room first. You got to clear the room out, clean the walls, sand the walls, fill the whole right you can.
Speaker 4: You can track that out until lunchtime tomorrow. Then get on with the painting.
Speaker 3: No, no, I won't be doing any painting this weekend. Also got to decide whether I pull the wardrobe out of the room or night.
Speaker 4: It would be good.
Speaker 3: It's one of those Ikea wardrobes, so I could dismantle and take it out of the room.
Speaker 5: I don't bother with that too much.
Speaker 4: Well you get into the center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you think I thought I'll just paint around it, because it's.
Speaker 4: Like paint around it's just for you know, it's a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if we ever have to remove the wardrobe, then it just means there's a bit of a keep corn.
Speaker 5: Just paint around it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, paint around it, Patsy, Watch time you knocking off today and what's your weekend highlight?
Speaker 6: Early today, I'm gonna have a bit of a nap. I've got a big weekend this weekend.
Speaker 4: Of oh of course, yeah, girls weekends weekend and where is it going to this week and warm people.
Speaker 6: Mull and rouge going out for dinner or lunch before and then hitting really sorry.
Speaker 4: If you're going to see Moon on Rouge tomorrow, you'll have Patsy in her mates with the ol prosecon urbs.
Speaker 3: So if you go to lunch, are you going to the matinee?
Speaker 6: Then yes, yes, mothers go to Medina's.
Speaker 4: People do if Grant has got a new game showing.
Speaker 3: Got my knitting in my clump of tea?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Here it is tuned in.
Speaker 5: I know that, mate, It makes no sense. Stick around.
Speaker 4: There is live live archery on the radio after eight. Can you tell we're in the last six shows of the year.
Speaker 5: I don't care anymore?
Speaker 4: All right, then let's go to Kobe's first up this morning. Good morning, Kobe, morning Christian. Kobe. Understand you're nine years of age. So what time are you knocking off today? Kobe? A? You finishing school?
Speaker 14: I'm going to I'm not going to go to school. Mom's giving me a day off end and I'm going to be doing a skateboard tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Wow a great mom. Shout out to mom. Who's your mom?
Speaker 2: What she called Crystal?
Speaker 5: Crystal?
Speaker 4: Well, she's just giving you today off.
Speaker 3: Yep to skateboard?
Speaker 4: Yes, right, okay? And this is is this your first competition this weekend? You don't third one third? How do you get on the other two?
Speaker 14: I came first my first one, then I came second my second one.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't. We don't have a third tomorrow. Okay, you need to get it back up there on top. What are you? What kind of competition is? Is it freestyle?
Speaker 14: Free?
Speaker 5: And what about?
Speaker 4: Says this?
Speaker 15: I can end of?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Is it a tough course?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: It's a real big but not for not really?
Speaker 4: And do you know like the other kids that you're up against now? Have you met them before? Is it always the same kids.
Speaker 1: That you take on or some of them the same some of them are different?
Speaker 3: What's your best trick?
Speaker 4: KB? Good question?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 14: My best trick probably a bunch of viking Oh god, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Love doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you need one.
Speaker 4: This morning I did the old nine to fifty flip as well, and now I'll put my back out, but should be right for Monday for my competition for the seniors. Hey, listen, Kobe, good luck this weekend, buddy. Okay, thank you, that's all right, thank you very much for calling the show. I enjoy your competition.
Speaker 10: Contrution get rad.
Speaker 4: Can they still see that? Yeah? No, that was right on, right off, beautiful shout.
Speaker 5: Out Santa Cruz boards.
Speaker 4: I've seen the kids down in the pre seat with the Santa Cruz longboards. Yeah, we're going, Vicky, go warning, VICKI the morning guys.
Speaker 15: How are you all?
Speaker 4: Have you well?
Speaker 5: What's time you're knocking off?
Speaker 15: Vicky, I'm gonna sneak off. I officially finish. I work at a school and I finished at three thirty, but I'm sneaking out at three. We have our long waited footy club ball tonight slash presentation night at the beautiful Witch Mount Winery. So yeah, so that's we're all looking forward to that. We haven't seen each other for you know, most of the footy seasons, so we're.
Speaker 4: All catching up to be amazing.
Speaker 15: And I'm the raffle lady, so I have to go around selling all the raffle ticket.
Speaker 5: It is tough gig day, isn't it.
Speaker 15: Oh, it is a tough gig.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Absolutely. And also my grandson turned sixteen on Sunday, so big, we can't. My son's cooking us all. All the family are nice bit roasts, so we'll get together.
Speaker 5: Sixteen.
Speaker 4: You say you work at school? How do you sneak out? You're not charging the kids? Are you going? Look at that the playground?
Speaker 15: No work, I work in the lot. I'll just tell the kids to go home as well. Now I work in the live I work in the library, and it's closed at the moment. It's being renovated. So yeah, but I am going to work now.
Speaker 1: So I am going.
Speaker 4: In that raffle tonight.
Speaker 15: Okay, I sang thank you.
Speaker 4: That was the other guy. That was the other guy. All right, oh, in the air in ten minutes, guys, Anita, good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good Anita? Okay, what time you knocking off today?
Speaker 10: Mate?
Speaker 14: Five point thirty today. And there's a group of fifteen girls having our work Christmas party. We're raged between twenty two and sixty. We're going to the eighty one tap house and then to the lava ange.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, Anita girls out all night, big night out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huge, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And how do you all know each other?
Speaker 14: We're all COVID swabbers and a pop up chent.
Speaker 4: I love that you deserve to have a great night out tonight. And how do you think you've done this year? Thank you for everything you do for everybody. Incredible.
Speaker 5: Christ that's awesome.
Speaker 4: You were got.
Speaker 8: My way to work.
Speaker 14: I'm running lake.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, told me go go go have a great night tonight, Christian.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: After eight o'clock, Arrows in the Air, Jackie Boy becomes Jackie Hoods.
Speaker 5: Classic from many years ago.
Speaker 16: Our version Jackie Who, Jackie who makes the arrows fly, Jackie Hoo, Jackie Who, He'll hit you in the we can't Jackie, Jackie Wo and Jackie Wo.
Speaker 4: Arrows in the air after eighteen. That's that's out there right now. So you know what you're doing. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, I watched archery videos all day yesterday.
Speaker 4: I wanted here, I want it's going to be safe. It's going to hit the board, not even watching other people do it.
Speaker 3: Well, just for a I'm fine.
Speaker 4: There's live Ammo being fined down a corridor into an office. I know Kiss radio station on the other side of the wall here, and we don't retically care for them, but we can't be firing arrows at them, so you've got to hit the board.
Speaker 5: Yep, as you can see.
Speaker 4: By the way, who has start those? Did we get some year nine year old kids on their art project to coming and stick some shabby bits of paper to the target?
Speaker 3: Paper with the pictures of the prize are.
Speaker 4: Bad representations of them? Of a printer that looks like it's run out of tona. Is that someone's face or a leg of ham I can't work it out.
Speaker 3: The good thing is there's prizes to let's focus.
Speaker 4: On the good thing. Guys, arrows in the air after eight o'clock, so you call up Jackie.
Speaker 5: Boy will launch the arrow where it lands on the board. You win a prize, is it?
Speaker 4: Missus?
Speaker 5: You get a scrub daddy.
Speaker 3: Everybody wins.
Speaker 5: Everybody wins.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jackie Hoo, Jackie who makes the arrows?
Speaker 4: Jackie who?
Speaker 10: Jackie who?
Speaker 4: You'll hit you in the eye? Jackie who?
Speaker 3: Jackie who?
Speaker 4: Jackie who? Take your one?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 4: One four point three Christian O'Connell show. It has been a strange enough year. Ready, this is even stranger.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping to make this a weekly thing. I'm so excited right now.
Speaker 4: Actually tell you why, because Jack has a five foot archers bow with him and Samarows is going to fire down the sales office hopefully into a target to win you prizes as we basically we've ranched out the price Cup. At all the prizes we've accumulated over the years, over this year that we haven't given away, you can win right now on nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 5: So do you think you're actually going to hit that target? Jack is nine ten meters away from the target.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 3: Here's my first bow this weekend, about an hours of shooting. So I'm raring to go. And if we did it every week then I would just be better and better every week and win people more prize.
Speaker 4: Let me be so clear, this is a one off.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll try birth today.
Speaker 4: All right, So here we got, first of all, who's on the line. Joe yep hey going Joe? Okay, right, Jackie boy, when you any fire the arrow, arrows in the air, good luck, Joe.
Speaker 3: Shot does Robin Hood have any catch Roses Christian, Yes, arrows away, arrows away, Joe, good luck, my friend.
Speaker 4: Together any of the target. If that ball is the way, that's the head of news with an arrow in his nack. All right, Joe, Joe's win. Nothing can you win? Nothing's going really well, Jackson. This every Friday's world. Joe.
Speaker 5: We'll give you a scrub daddy, Liz, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Lizzie's Good morning, Lizzie. Out of all the prizes, which one would you like the most? Would you like a nice old buttocky leg of ham would you like? Yeah, okay, I'll go with it.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to get you that bocky.
Speaker 4: Okay he did this to us, Robin says, fire all.
Speaker 5: Of miss even further away.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, brilliant that one. Give you the tucky hand, is he?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you very much?
Speaker 4: Hit Sorry about this. Listener's got some problems going at the moment. We have here, Mick Hi, Hi, Christian know Mickey by what are you fatsy winning?
Speaker 10: Red bull?
Speaker 2: Come on, Jack.
Speaker 4: No style red bull? Sonny easy to.
Speaker 5: Hit the target?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, whoa did you hear that? You heard it on it?
Speaker 3: It actually went in the target blue, the third rim from the center.
Speaker 4: That's it's the archer. Say what does he winning football? Sung Glass?
Speaker 17: All right, Carlie Kyle, Hello, Carle, Carlie the one Barnie very Christian.
Speaker 14: I'd like a message, Christian.
Speaker 4: We're playing a game right now? I told you called off the night. Oh sorry, yes, okay, Yes, we're giving a swan massage at the Langham. Yes, by away, Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: All right, pulling the arrow back now the boat is torn massage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's another wall in the blue circle. What what surprise is that?
Speaker 3: Just give it them massage.
Speaker 4: I think that's the spirit you one hour balancing massage. He sounded very imbalanced when he caught came on there, madam the spar at the lang of Melbourne. Enjoy, Thank you, Andre the owner will do it himself personally. Can we keep going to get a balls to rough?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Yes? Okay? Who we got here? Tom? Have we got rainy?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 4: Perfect for a rainy day.
Speaker 3: It's rainy.
Speaker 4: It's Poorie. The old man is snory. Oh my god, it's a red money. He's getting closer to the bulls eye. He gets his eye in. You have one ae hundred dollars sexy and voucher. You have a lovely Christmas and us get some lovely toys from the tree. Thank you much, Glenn, Thank you very much, Glenn.
Speaker 10: Coome onring Glenn, Morning, Christian.
Speaker 7: Here are you going.
Speaker 4: I'm good, Glenn. You sound like a man who enjoys his movies. We're gonna try and win you a double pass in Vincinema's Gold class.
Speaker 3: The name, Hey, Glenn, who's your favorite archer?
Speaker 10: We'll go Robin jack hon all right, I'll get you.
Speaker 3: The prize that you wish for. Come on, come on, damn Boddy.
Speaker 4: Don't well, You're off to Villicinema's Gold Class at double pass.
Speaker 7: All right, Sorry, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Carl Briner.
Speaker 2: No, you're listening to the Christian o. Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 16: Jackie Who, Jackie Who makes the arrow slide?
Speaker 1: Jackie Who?
Speaker 4: Jackie Who? He'll hit you in the eye, Jackie Who? Jackie Who? All right, Jackie, let's give away some more prizes as we empty out the prize cup this morning on the Christian O'Connell shows.
Speaker 5: We head towards the final show of the year next Friday.
Speaker 4: We're live in the office where Jackie has a five foot arrow and he's firing the arrows on the target. Every target he gets, you get a prize, Jack of notice you've moved, you're moving further back.
Speaker 3: Yes, I found that too easy. Christian and Mike's Robin.
Speaker 4: Who would do?
Speaker 3: I want to challenge myself.
Speaker 5: I've got to say, you're a lot better than I thought.
Speaker 7: Well done?
Speaker 4: All right, Tom, produce to Tom. Who's on the line next? Doug? Good morning, Doug. We're good? Okay, Doug? Do you I'll give you a choice surprises. We'd like a BATOCKI ham. Do you want to go and see the renegade? Or would you like some sexy Land vouchers?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Pop one one mone the anything?
Speaker 4: Really worries.
Speaker 5: Give on the weekend?
Speaker 4: All right, dirdy Doug?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, Doug for sexy Land, Here we go?
Speaker 4: All wow, done genuinely, Jack got the balls on the eleven meters? That is awesome? How you got the sexy LAMD vouchers?
Speaker 8: Doug?
Speaker 4: Well done?
Speaker 10: What I'm Jack?
Speaker 4: What I'm Jackie boy?
Speaker 5: Jackie hood?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Produced Tom? Who's up next?
Speaker 4: Bretts?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Brett's nood morning Christian?
Speaker 7: Are I won't good?
Speaker 4: Brett? You can win yourself a batocky ham Jackie Boy, fire the golden account.
Speaker 3: It's getting too easy, So I'm going to do a trick shot.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'll put the bow slightly on the side.
Speaker 5: Okol good luck?
Speaker 4: All right, John Wick and Brad did that go in the red? Okay, you've won a b tocky Hams.
Speaker 10: Pretty good?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: One last caller?
Speaker 4: Who we got here? Robin?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 4: All right, Robin, let's try and win Robin the renegade tickets.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll go left handed, actually in the way of this.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: You like the renegade, Robin?
Speaker 14: Love the baby, Ellen love the renegade.
Speaker 4: Perfect. Oh, you're off to the rennagads. Well done, Thank you, Thanks jack bye bye. You should really get the past.
Speaker 5: To let it down with a scrub daddy.
Speaker 4: We still got about nine under those scrub daddies.
Speaker 3: All right, I've still got three hour hours left. You want me to keep winning prices?
Speaker 4: Are we going to go? And we're done with this? All right? We're gonna get that break way, jack Just what's to keep doing? Jackie back on the show Monday morning? Alright, how you hit the ats?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast, What.
Speaker 4: A final Hour. Our last hour together will be eight am to nine am next Friday. We are going to be lying from a local pub, the London Tavern. If you're watching the draft this week, all the young but they look like young boys, don't they. There's such young dandies so excited. They all drinking their water and you see what it meant for them. All right, So we're going to be down there live for the greatest hour of radio ever.
Speaker 8: No business like show business like no business nine.
Speaker 4: The reason why we're doing this we have to go back a couple of months so when I don't even know what we're talking about on the show. But Huggy came in the studio and told Jack and I very proudly that he's so good doing this song at karaoke with a live band at a bar in Balley. There's a photo of him up behind the bar. I don't know if you've ever been where they do live karaoke with a house band.
Speaker 5: It's great fun.
Speaker 4: So we have hired a house band so that Huggy.
Speaker 5: Can do this song.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of sort of mumbling and that from Huggy starting to go oh, I didn't sound was any good or that he did. He really laid it on thick. We gave him a singing lesson this week with Scott the vocal coach, and I've got over brad At with my voice. It's basically been two weeks of excuses. However, we are a week away, literally a week away from Huggy singing.
Speaker 5: But the thing is he's top of the bill. We need other acts, don't we, and so far we have got some. How do you feel?
Speaker 4: By the way? But the guy who was up for doing the monologue from Few good Men, I.
Speaker 3: Reckon if we get too full, he's the first to go. But at the moment he's on the bill.
Speaker 4: Wow, were Simon Cowell? All right? So we have from one last game. We've got shotgun on the great players. Marty, him and his mate are doing this.
Speaker 3: Basically.
Speaker 14: I've been doing a duet of meat Low for the friend of mine, Chris for about ten.
Speaker 4: Years, and I guess I been Huggy's opening would be the highlight.
Speaker 3: Of our carreer career.
Speaker 5: So they don't meet lo If I would do anything for love?
Speaker 4: Is it? Aaron doing the Beg's Yes today is an Aaron. That actually is the Beg's This is Aaron.
Speaker 3: I can have the other difference between the two things.
Speaker 4: Julia is going to be doing guns and roses. What whoa wa?
Speaker 3: We chart man.
Speaker 4: The one I'm looking forward to those. Michael, he's doing her Rainbow Connection, a song so many of us love.
Speaker 8: Why are so many Long Rainbow?
Speaker 4: I just cannot wait for that next week? As I said last week, you imagine that people just going out their own business, right, getting a coffee, you know, ten past eight next Friday in Richmond to hear this from a pub?
Speaker 8: Why are so many last Long Rainbow?
Speaker 4: Let lone the guy doing a monologue maybe for a few good men already you get some idea that is is and all sorts of lineup. So the final auditions to be next week for you not just to come down the show. We'll be giving you the chance to come and join us for the final hour, the greatest hour ever of radio between eight and nine, certainly the oddist. Next week we give the chance to come down, but we want you to audition next week. We're looking for it.
Speaker 3: We can do one song, karaoke song. Yeah, are you passionate, enthusiastic and bring energy to the.
Speaker 4: Day, and what we really want is more curveballs like the Rainbow connection. If you're sat there thinking there is something I do, it is odd odd? Is this show okay? Please? Over the weekend, start to think about what you might want to auditional Monday show. Email me if you want Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: The show needs you.
Speaker 8: Carl a brighter.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast time waste today is score movies. We're talking the show only about detentions. Score movies. Jackie boy, please mark me. Yes, I've got you an apple teach that's enough. A little tuck Shop of Horrors. Oh, I don't like those sausage rolls. Silver Fairest Ruler's Day Off. Oh, it's Shatterproof, the best one to have.
Speaker 3: I liked the Metal One.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't care for the Metal one. I like the old Bendy one. Silver plus good chat though. Look who's talking gold Bully Elliott. Oh, I don't care. I feel good dancer. It's a little scene from the play Silver Shank. Attention, naughty, naughty prisoners. It all worked late today, got in the workshop, Jack what you've got for school movies? School movie? Yes, weekend at learnings, Oh, lamey one weekend. Oh dear supply teacher standard.
Speaker 3: It's a silver detention, Miss Daisy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that naughty old lady Gold.
Speaker 3: Parent teacher interview with a vampire.
Speaker 4: That's gold plus. I'm gonna you had someone there show us the stinker. Show us the stinker.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Oh this is scary. It's the teacher from the Black Lagoon, not the creature. The teacher from the Black Lagoon.
Speaker 5: If I had the arro, I will shoot you.
Speaker 1: With the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today's time waster. We're looking for your school movies. You're into Mark Jack. Let's go sharpening Private Ryan Civil plus because Shelley Teachers, pet Cemetery, Silver plus, Rich over the River, Quiet Children Gold what Simon, I know what you did.
Speaker 5: Last recess O Bronze, Harry Pottery.
Speaker 4: Gold. I didn't put your name on that. Always put your name on them. Who are you? Three seven eighths three period Willy Silver plus, what Judy, the Scent of a lunch box? Silvil plus, whiteboards can't jump Gold Simon a a ata.
Speaker 3: Ah, Yes, took me a while, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm in a class there for Jackie Boy, Danny Dude, where's my Carlum? Yeah? I think it works beyond it. Deserve the gold, Ben and Ted's excellent Detention Silver, Risky Business Studies Silver, four Wedgies and a Funeral Gold, Ghost Dusters Gold, Edward Protractor Hands Silver plus the sound of students, Bronze, Snap's on a plane?
Speaker 3: Who's that snape? Yeah, because he's a teacher out of school, far away, way too.
Speaker 4: It's a Bronze twelve Angry Librarians, Bronze Dunks upon a time in Hollywood. When was the last time anyone said dunch? Out of about nineteen sixty three times?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: We go?
Speaker 4: Who is getting the VIP packaged? Head off? The sunset sounds?
Speaker 3: Congratulations? Three seven eight, Harry Pottery, Well done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Time now to give away one thousand dollars thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. Mercedes Benz Berrick guaranteed to make it worth your while. Cool the week, then lots of funny stories this week. We've had a tough job of winning it down to just a couple. Haven't listened to these.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Hello, the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Well, hello, collor of the week, Sean, Is this a story about being electrocuted?
Speaker 10: Electrocuted? Yes, my dad's got thirty three. I guess my little six year old sign was walking around on the electric treaan mucket and zeff By go to get through the fence and the inner tie, and the judge and crackers touched it. And I had thrown eighth sape and had blue check for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Another way, when people been throw it through the air, they know exactly the distance, don't they.
Speaker 10: Hey feet, She's make an Olympic sports.
Speaker 5: Julie.
Speaker 18: So when pranks go wrong, my husband they were heading to France when he arrived at the airport and he decided to pay prank on his mate. My husband thought it would be hilarious to call over one of the policemen and points to his mate who was in another mine. And so I think this gentleman has drugged in his rectum.
Speaker 1: Actum the place.
Speaker 18: I thought, Oh, this is a frank and I'm not liking it. He's march my husband just I like it. Later, my husband walked out of their sort of somewhat violated and has to say he's never done that at a French press restaurant.
Speaker 13: I just say restaurant, French airport ever different thing.
Speaker 5: If he actually, you won't find it. Chip up there, Kim, so small barts in place?
Speaker 4: What were you?
Speaker 14: And we did a production at School of Snow White and the Seventh Dwarf and then there was like a forest theme.
Speaker 18: I was a rock with a few other people.
Speaker 8: So there was a large child that was one of the Dwarfs and he was supposed to sit.
Speaker 15: On another rock, a bigger kid, but ended up sitting on me. Seriously, my head hit the stage.
Speaker 10: And I cracked it and I got up and I just walked off.
Speaker 4: I was known as the walking Rock.
Speaker 1: Yes, fifty O'Connell doller of the week.
Speaker 4: Those are just some of the buddies as we've had this week. Thank you very much everyone who cools the show. Give me one thousand dollars a call a week thanks to Missie Ben's Berrick. We're giving it to you. Junie. Hello, Junie, you've won a thousand dollars. You're a Cooler of the week.
Speaker 13: Oh my god father, that's the first time my husband's and it's been worth anything.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Oh dear Idea, Well, he's going to going to a conference with said friends, or I might donate it for their buyl money.
Speaker 5: Julie, you told such a great story.
Speaker 4: You did it so well. You deserve to be our call of the week. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. It really made everyone laugh.
Speaker 5: So you get your th Thank you.
Speaker 18: That's made my week. Thanks very much.
Speaker 4: All right, have a great weekend, you two. All right, we are back. Next week is the final five shows of the year and it's all about Next Friday, the Greatest hour of Radio eight to nine Live from the London Tavern. Will Huggy and his Kidney Stones smash their version of Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield. How great is this going to sound? As well?
Speaker 8: Why are there so many longs about Rainbow?
Speaker 5: What about Aaron?
Speaker 4: This bill is getting bigger, one big one, bigger, and I got a funny feeling. We're going to hear from some wild cards on Monday, So if you want to be on the bill, call us Monday morning.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend. Thanks for listening. Take care Ber.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.