Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's Show. Last week we stumbled into a new game. We're going to call this the name game, as is it's you or one of these people that has a name where every single day, if you're speaking to anyone over the phone, they don't understand what your name is. You're so used to this, you have an almost pre prepared one line explainer of what your name is. We turned into a game, as you called in, gave us a clue to what your name is, and we work backwards.
Speaker 3: Here's there it sounded last week.
Speaker 1: My name is as in drug cartels and Money's Wondering as a Netflix.
Speaker 3: Show, Pablo Escobar, NACo's.
Speaker 4: No, Jason Bateman. There's a clue. That's trick. It's my last name and everyone always often ask me how to spell it if they can't hear it, probably, but it's as in Handley, Didley.
Speaker 3: Flanders on.
Speaker 1: My name is as in milk cow, Darry and dairy. What is it?
Speaker 3: So that's how it works.
Speaker 2: You called the name game as in lines are open now nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 3: If you want to say part. You give us a clue. What is the name?
Speaker 2: You say, you give a clue to it. You say as saying we're going to try and guess what it is. Perhaps you're ready to play absolutely Jackie primed. All right, call at number one, Good morning, welcome to the name game.
Speaker 1: Good morning. My name is as being.
Speaker 3: Scared, terrified, terry, terrified.
Speaker 1: Night, my last, it's my last night.
Speaker 3: May boogie men no scaredy cat.
Speaker 4: No fear.
Speaker 2: How unusual.
Speaker 3: Yes, people fall at a word and it stumps it r one every time.
Speaker 4: I have to say, as you're.
Speaker 2: Scared and it's actually spelt the same way. F Eah. Your surname is fair. I've never heard anyone with the surname fear before. And what do you do for a living, So.
Speaker 4: I'll work out I'm working in this administration at so yes.
Speaker 2: You would try to strike respecting to anyone with anyone calling or emailing you.
Speaker 3: With the surname fear.
Speaker 2: You take seriously, great one, thank you very much to give us a call. Okay, thank you all right, that's how the game works. Nine four one four one O four three. Will take some more of your names, nest and trying to guess what your name is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the name game, as in.
Speaker 2: This is well, we try and guess what your name is if you have one of those names, so people don't understand it when they hear it. And you're so used to this you have a one line explaining it. The producers have lined up loads of you, or we've got written down here is caller one caller too, caller one caller too, I see nothing? Are you here?
Speaker 3: Hie? Hello?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Caller one. Welcome to the name game, as.
Speaker 1: In good morning.
Speaker 4: Mine's a surname and it is as in lightning thunder.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, a great one strong name.
Speaker 4: Very strong name. Can't get rid of it, love it?
Speaker 2: But why would you?
Speaker 3: What's your full name? Allison Thunder sound like a wrestler, So it's.
Speaker 4: Allison double L thunder as in enlightening.
Speaker 3: As all right, very good, thank you very much. You give us a call.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Jackie boy no point.
Speaker 3: So a pats and I am jack on one. Caller two, Good morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning. My name have friends John and George.
Speaker 2: Oh the Beatles Beatles, So you're ringing George Harrison, No ringo.
Speaker 1: McCartney nearly, Paul.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha, gotcha. Yeah, your name's Paul McCartney.
Speaker 4: Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. Thank you very much, Paul McCartney.
Speaker 3: For go on the show.
Speaker 2: Let's get a call of three, good morning, call of three, good morning.
Speaker 4: That's so. My name is set and last, and it's as in Muriel's wedding.
Speaker 3: M Mariel.
Speaker 1: You're terrible Muriel.
Speaker 3: First name, terrible surname.
Speaker 4: Muriel as in Space Boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Sims. Ye, wow, Patsy's googling it. Yeah, yeah, no way, you're going to have that recall.
Speaker 2: Get out of it.
Speaker 3: I don't trust it. The actor's name or is that.
Speaker 2: In the movie Tim Simms? It was a fake.
Speaker 3: It's a classic Australian movie. Classic.
Speaker 1: It's true, it is.
Speaker 4: It's a frequently asked question. Uh I gets all the time. Itself seen Muriel's wedding.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very much. You give us cool ma, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you cooler four.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the name game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning. Mine is my surname and it's Ossy O great ripper gu Brouse? Is it.
Speaker 2: To Patsy Grouse is a great Aussie name.
Speaker 1: It is indeed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your if you know it, say it? And what's your four name? Grouse my.
Speaker 4: Grousey growing up Grousey.
Speaker 3: Grousey is a great name, great nickname. All right, Grousey, Thank you very much. You give us a call.
Speaker 2: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Bye, let's got a call a five, good morning call of five.
Speaker 1: Good morning game.
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the name game.
Speaker 4: If you go, Okay, it's a surname, my name, as in not petrol Diesel.
Speaker 3: Oh you're going to claim that one absolutely, my one finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you heard me Diesel because you couldn't do that one years ago.
Speaker 1: Because I've always had a long name, thinking I would never have to spell it.
Speaker 4: I still have to spell Diesel.
Speaker 3: So you picked Diesel as your own name? Sorry, you picked it as your own name or married into it.
Speaker 1: I did no, I picked it as my own name.
Speaker 2: So all the options you could have, you went from one where you still have to spell it out Diesel.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, my maiden name was a long one and my ex married name was a really long one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can pick anything anything.
Speaker 1: James Harry's not really even a real surname except Vin Diesel, but I'm not sure that's Diesel.
Speaker 2: That's why you're kind of marrying into the name.
Speaker 1: I died, I took it.
Speaker 3: Diesel. Thank you very much. You give us a caol. Have a good day, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye well.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's Show podcast