Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connor show yesterday. A nightmare realization. As I got home, I saw that the night before Tuesday night, it's been night for me, and every Tuesday it's always a two night bin situation, the normal household one and then obviously on alternating weeks, either the recycling or it's not that they're kind of garden crap, which for us is just mainly dog poop. This week i'd put the wrong bin out, which means the recycling did not get picked up. I didn't put the recycling bins out, which means they're crammed already. We've got two of them. There's two more weeks now they're full up as it is. I don't know how we're going to get through two more weeks.
Speaker 2: Why are they so snobby with the recycling bin in Bayside because we get a recycling goes out every week for.
Speaker 1: Hop Then I'll tell you what I've been bringing in tomorrow recycling. You're helping a guy out. I'll be bringing in two large black sacks and I chucked them in the tesla.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, we you can drive them down to the recycling center yourself.
Speaker 1: Why can't drive them to you you've.
Speaker 3: Got any bitch, literally take them from the test, they put them straight into your nice cavernous bin.
Speaker 1: No, you know I've got to do this weekend. Go to my local tip. You know away you think, well, that's his ruin the weekend. As soon as I saw that, I was like, that's the weekend ruin. It probably only take me about forty five minutes. But just the thought of an ideal weekend is doing as little as possible.
Speaker 2: Actually, don't mind going to the tip. I sort of get excited for finding treasures down there.
Speaker 4: Oh you can't sort through anymore though. It's so sterile there finding treasures.
Speaker 3: What have you found down there? What treasures are down there? There's just those people. They always have a little look around the back of You can't, don't they the people that work there, they're looking for sort of stuff they can have away, or they go, what's that gut in there?
Speaker 2: Is it true? You're not meant to shift anymore? Because I've.
Speaker 1: Got all those those big trucks that reversing around.
Speaker 2: I found a ball.
Speaker 1: What, oh my god, that's.
Speaker 2: Ball like a soccer ball, but not a traditional soccer ball.
Speaker 1: Just like lucky to have got this treasure. Why aren't you on the news on Antiqu's roadshow? Where did you find it? It? Has it been in the family long? I found it down the tip A ball. I admit that that's a low bar home from the tip. Was it cost you that it came up two dollars?
Speaker 2: But that that's something you can find on a normal.
Speaker 1: Ancient plunder. It's a ball. It's a ball anyway, phats How are you, Percy? What did you get up to yesterday?
Speaker 4: What we got a bonus to? Last night? Jack and Christian we were we had a thing on at school, so it was a really scrappy dinner. I thought, well, just order pizza. We ordered a Domino's pizza, and you can.
Speaker 1: Pay Dominoes when you're in a rush a loaded pepper one those little kids driving that mope.
Speaker 4: You can pay it an extra three bucks to get it within I think like twenty minutes, and I thought, we're.
Speaker 1: Charging you extra for that now. I just thought that hopefully you'll get there in twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it came in like twenty three minutes, and I thought, of it's all right, you doing.
Speaker 1: Time in it with a stopwatch out there, it's there. You need to go around again. Quicker shave three minutes off that.
Speaker 4: You should see the app. They've got like a countdown. You can even see them cook your pizza.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it goes. We're just adding the toppings. It's on its way too. I love seeing that you see him cooking it.
Speaker 4: They have a camera in the ovens and you can see your actual pizza go through.
Speaker 1: Patsy, is it yours? I that's just generic foot tauesday film once. I'm not going to go hang on a minute. That's not Pepper.
Speaker 3: Shouting through the microphone going take that bineapple off there, I said, now extras.
Speaker 1: You see it footage of a pizza.
Speaker 4: Anyway, It's amazing. And I got an email later in the night to say sorry we didn't get there in time. He's a free pizza on us. I thought, bonus, tonight's dinner.
Speaker 1: He's saying every day, I already min pizza and it was ten hours late. Because that's ten pizzas you owe me.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell shoe Podcast