Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian no Connel Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you believe I do that pets can hold a grudge? Now works on the show? Just did you hear what she was telling me? Gross? A crow will pass on if you've done some wrong to it. It will pass the memory of your face to its kids, an intergenerational grudge. I just had a quick google going, eh, right, it's true. I'm just looking at these headlines here for it's newspapers and new scientists. Grudge holding crows pass on that anger to family and friends, not just that they will discuss it with the birds. They're working in gangs. Guys, his crows. Be careful. I need to get into this more after a show actually, and to get into that well you told us recently you're looking for something in your will to pass on to your daughters.
Speaker 3: Do you give away your grudges?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great one, that little short list. I've got people that have angered me. All right, so this on, let's go to the line. It's nine four one four one oh four three Richard, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, we're good Richard. So with a grudge, pets do not forget. Pets that don't forget so my grandparents had this small dog that was pretty much like on a good day, it was like the dog Toto out of the Wizard of Oz. And my grandparents had a blind put in the front kitchen like a sunblind. And we're not sure what really happened with the installer, whether he I don't know whether he tripped over the dog or something happened, but it just broke the dog mentally. Anytime anyone would even go near the blind, he didn't have to raise or lower. If you did have the notion towards it and the dog, the dog will turn into something like Kujo and can absolutely savage it. So they do not forget. They do not forget like this is we're talking ten years.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's brilliant, Richard. Thank you very much, you Cole. We send your prize buddy. Okay, cheers, guys, thank you Pepper.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian.
Speaker 2: Pets with a Grudge.
Speaker 1: My thirteen year old Labrador Charlie has held a grudge against my father for thirteen years.
Speaker 4: Why what does your dad do?
Speaker 1: Well, my dad's a lovely english Man. He's also a ventory surgeon, so he was the one who dissects Charlie when he was six months old. Charlie has never forgetten.
Speaker 2: Does that happened to us? Guys? If I just went for a drive one day of my wife and then she took me somewhere, some other dude desect me and then put a cone on my head, I remember, I remember that guy's face. I'd have real problems. How nicely were all that time? There's no getting Is that moving on from that in our relationship?
Speaker 1: Ever? No, that's rights. I feel so sorry for Dad. He's a lovely man, and every time he comes over, Charlie growded him and then from him.
Speaker 2: Now he's back for more. It's not a bloodlust. The only way to balance out this relationship is to get Charlie to get even.
Speaker 1: You're quite right, Yeah, well I love Dad's eighty nine now, so I'm not sure that he's.
Speaker 2: To suggest that de sexting an eighty nine year old man retraction on the we're sending you as an apology to send you after to finished Cinema's cold class with your fully sex dad. I don't don't talk about it anymore. Your next thank you, thank you, Pepper.
Speaker 3: Well you said fully sex. He started it. I'm trying to finish it.
Speaker 2: Where are we? Oh yes, Rob, Chuck Robin, good morning Christian Rob. That's with grudges.
Speaker 1: What have you got?
Speaker 4: Many years ago my partner at the time had two Dashians or sausage choked. And the first day and I'll turn up and you know she's still getting ready fail load of pebbles and bam bam. So on the bench was a pack of Schmackos tree there was only one left, and then I was going to give them half age and then the pebbles wolf the whole thing out of me hand. That band Ben has hated me everything here that things, of course will not let me pad.
Speaker 2: It is that why the relationship is no longer a thing because of bam bam. Probably This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast