Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week. They might welcome back to TV Reload. My name's Benjamin Norris, and on this podcast, I go behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. Each episode you will get a front row seat with content makers like executive producers, writers, editors, and casting agents, plus the talent that we see on our screens. TV Reload reloads the shows that you were currently watching and gives you a better insight at our television industry and streaming services today. On the podcast, I have one of the most iconic Big Brother players of all time, and I'm also going to say from around the world, it is Tully Smith and sadly she's out of the competition. Some housemates have had an impact that last a week and few that have lasted a decade. Tully entered Big Brother in twenty thirteen, and we have followed her story, whether it was on social media, in the press, or on her podcast Too Much Tully, We have been fascinated with her storytelling. Tully said she would play a different game this time around, and apart from some signature crying and complicated Drew drama, Tully added to the Big Brother conversation in a way that had us back at the water cooler unpacking her time in the house. We will talk, Drew tim Estelle. Let's face it, we'll talk about everyone that was in the house with Tully. We get some shocks and some intel that will have your calling your mates. However, let's get started with today's guest. I'd like to welcome Tully smythe from twenty twenty two Big Brother back to the future.
Speaker 2: I did not experience that my first time around.
Speaker 3: We've been through a lot together, haven't we.
Speaker 2: I'm really proud of that moment. Sonya liked it too, Drew and Gambla.
Speaker 3: This year it's my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 2: There is that element missing of you know, what are we not seeing?
Speaker 3: And I've invinted housemates both new and legendary.
Speaker 2: Three days without Droe is just haven't.
Speaker 3: Would experience be enough to take on the next generation of house me.
Speaker 2: It's time to let the next generation come up and come through.
Speaker 3: Yes, is Big Brother?
Speaker 1: Hi? Tolly? How are you?
Speaker 2: Hi? Van? I'm good, how are you well?
Speaker 1: Thanks for being on the podcast for the second time, because I can tell you out of Sonya and all of the housemates have had so far. Your episode is my highest downloaded episode. So you brought me ratings.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm flattered. I think that's probably because we did it before it entered the house, right, people were kind of probably wondering, what the hell's going on? Where is she? What's happening.
Speaker 1: We got a chance to speak a fair bit before you went on the show, and you said that you had a few scores to settle with yourself. How do you think you went in terms of playing a different game.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so proud of myself. Like I it's been such a whirlwind, and so you know the show. It's not just the episode every night, is it? Like there is so much more that comes with the show. Like I'm constantly on Twitter and checking forums and reading articles, and it's so consuming. But when I take a moment and step back and think about my time in the show and what I achieved and how I held myself, I'm so damn proud of myself. Like I am world apart from the person I was nine years ago, and I think that I was throwing a lot of curveballs and I was on the back foot a lot of the time I came in on the back foot, and the fact that I still held my head high. I was kind, I was compassionate, I was empathetic. I played with integrity and honesty, like I can't really ask much more of myself.
Speaker 1: I don't think, well, I just felt like you were playing this game from an older woman's perspective. I think the first time we saw you, you just were like, you know, playing into who you were, a young twenty year old girl on a reality show, where this time around we saw more of a mature woman. I'd say, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, nine years is a long time, and it's not just been nine years. Those are quite you know, formative years. I was twenty five and now I'm almost thirty five. That is a really huge chunk of my life. And a lot's happened, you know, I lost my mum. Stuff like that really shaped you and makes you grow up faster than maybe other people. So that doesn't surprise me. I did feel like one of the older ones in there, you know. I think as soon as Layla left, I think I was the oldest girl in there. I was, oh, oh wait, Lara and Lulu Okay, So but I definitely felt like one of the older, the older women in there for sure, especially having like a leash and Gabby around like they were like my little sisters. So yeah, a lot of time has changed, and I'm glad that's reflective in how I've held myself well.
Speaker 1: A few of the housemates have come out saying that, you know, Drew still had this major effect on your game, and they kind of wish that Drew wasn't even in this series so they could have got to know you better. Is that an interesting thing to hear? As you very much wanted to play your own game, and in some ways you did. But then some of these housemates have come out saying, oh, I really wish Drew wasn't there so we could have had more of more Tully to ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean absolutely, I wish the same thing. Like that's all I wanted was to come back and play without him. So I had a handicap. Again, I had the same handic and it was frustrating, but I did the best I could. I you know, I even I'd go into the diar room, big brother would try and ask me about Drew or Sam and I'd say, I'm actually not gonna talk about that, can you talk about me? So I tried my best to separate the two and to play on my own, but end of the day, he was in the house, and so you know, it was kind of hard to ignore. But I think I did the best I could. I've still got a massive heart, and I still have compassion, and I still care for the guy. I still want the best for him, So to my own detriment, you know, if I was more of a hard ass, if I was more of a tough, a tough, cold person and I could just shut him off or cut him off, or ignore him, or you know, be mean to him or rude to him, then maybe that would have helped me better. But that's just not who I am. So I'm not going to change my morals and ethics and who I am as a person just to play the game.
Speaker 1: Well, you gave us probably the most iconic line as far as I'm concerned watching the show, which was I'm dressed for my ex boyfriend's funeral, And it was it just landed so well. I could not stop laughing, and it stayed with me for days, and I loved reading all the comments of it online.
Speaker 2: Was that I Honestly, I forgot about that. I remember growing that fancy dress, so I took you know, I took a couple of fancy dresses in to where for what I thought would be big moments, you know, whether I was up, whether you know, I just you've got. I had a couple of key special dresses that I was saving, and that felt like a special night to whip one out. And I think the puffiness of the sleeves and the satin, I don't know, it felt very like wedding funeral vibes. But I forgot I said that, and then I saw Twitter go off. I was out that night, so I caught up a bit later. So I was seeing my Twitter go off, and I was like, Oh, that's fucking hilarious. Like, I'm so glad I turned it into one of those gifts because apparently, like so far, all the gifts are of me crying typically, So I'm so glad that I now have that forever a little gift. I'm really proud of that moment. Sonya liked it too, Drew even gave it a laugh. So, yeah, that was one of my best lines for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting to watch the way that You've navigated your social media through this because you know, you and Estelle and a few people are live tweeting, which is so different to the Big Brother experience that you had last time, because it was all done and dusted by the time you got to talk to the outside world. How have you coped well having this ability to watch what you're seeing and then immediately interact with everything you know straight away on social media.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always loved that as a fan of really TV, so I've always loved when I'm really into a show or I'm watching a show and someone is live tweeting their thoughts. I can't did it really well with Master Chef. I loved it gives you that bit of an insight bts. You feel like you're privy to secret information, You're getting someone's personal thoughts on what's happening on your screen. So I think it's my kind of, I guess way of giving the old school fans that kind of live feed feel. I feel like there is that element missing of you know, what are we not seeing? Like we were just getting into aduced conversation and then it cuts to a challenge. So I guess I'm doing my best to offer a little bit more insight. If I'm watching a scene of the show and I feel like they've missed a really funny little anecdote or something hilarious happened right after that they didn't show. I kind of try and give that to my followers and to the Big Brother fans, so they feel like they're getting a more kind of like old school Big Brother feel. But it's been nice as well to feel like I'm able to expand on what people are seeing and give them what was going on in my head. That's felt kind of That's probably kept me saying to be honest, being able to kind of explain myself or offer more insight as I go along. It's definitely added a whole other layer to the show, I think, and it's as you've seen, it's caused quite a few blow ups on Twitter at the moment.
Speaker 1: But you've navigated Twitter better than some of the others, like and I know that you can get involved with the best of them, But I felt like, because I'm watching it constantly, I'm sure as you can see, I like along with the stuff that's happening, but I just feel like your interactions with everyone is quite balanced and it's actually quite fun without any stirring of anyone up or making anyone feel bad. I just think it's been fun to watch you unpack it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I think it's important, and I've tried this, you know, in the Big Brother group chat. But we all it doesn't matter who you are, whether you're Me with your Reggie, whether you're Trev with your Truss. We all cop our fair share of trolling and negative comments, and I just think that the last thing we need to be doing is adding to that, you know, to each other, Like we're copying enough from strangers. Let's try and stick together. Let's not turn on each other. We need to have each other's back. So it's it's been hard. There are definitely times where I've wanted to come out and be a little bit more pointed with my tweets or my comments. But what's the point. What's the point end of the day. Things might have happened in the house that frustrated me or upset me at the time, but as you know, we're all family. We're all going to be family forever now. We're all unfortunately or fortunately tied together forever in this weird world and this Big Brother family. So there's just no point. There's just no point. If I've got an issue with someone, if I watch something on the show and it upsets me or it surprises me, I'll text them offline privately. I just don't see the need to publicly drag anybody on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I love shocking people without though, and I'm sure you get to do this as well. But like even the logis, I was having a photo with a Stelle and we were laughing, and then immediately this big brother super fan stormed me and was like, but you two don't get along. And it's like, oh my god. What people don't understand about the relationships within our little family or our little community is that we can say a lot about it about each other, but at the end of the day, we have each other's back and there's a lot of love there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like siblings, right, Like you don't you fight with your siblings. There are days you don't like them. There sometimes days, weeks, months you don't speak to them, But end of the day, your family and it's all love. And when it comes to Christmas, we all get together and we all hug and everything's forgotten. So I just it is really like a family in that regard.
Speaker 1: Well, big Brother has this ability to make even the toughest of people cry. Tarras has talked about crying a lot during his time on the show, which we've never seen. But was it an unreasonable goal for you to say that you wouldn't cry this time around?
Speaker 2: I really went in there, like my boyfriend Daniel was like pumping me up. He's like, listen, like, let's just I was terrified of crying. I really was. The comments and the trolling were centralized around me being a wreck, me being a hurricane, me being a train wreck, me being unhinged, me being So I went in there being like, I'm not going to show any emotion because that's just going to get me trolled again. And I was so scared about it, and I said that at night when I said I'm not going to cry this season, and I really was determined to. And then I think the first time I lost it was when Tim just out of the blue started coming for me in front of everybody, and I just felt so hurt and confused. I was like, I thought we were friends. But then it got to a point where I was like, you know what, I again that house throws so many things at you it would be exhausting to be anything other than yourself. And I am an emotional person. I cry at everything. I cry. I cried a hundred times watching the Logis last night. You know, I'll see a little old man on the street. I'll see a bird that's struggling and only has one leg, and it will make me emotional. So that's me every day when I'm in a great mood and I'm out in the real world meting that house else like, of course everything's under a magnifying glass. So yeah, it was optimistic of me to go in there, and Stag wasn't going to cry. But yeah, I have no shame and no qualms. I think I held it together and was much stronger than I was the first time round. But yeah, they are always going to be tears. Every single housemate in that house has pried multiple times, multiple times.
Speaker 1: Well, I found that that package where they showed like a montage if you crying a bit, it was hard to watch. I was like, because from a friend's perspective of you, I guess you sort of feel quite protective of people. I feel protective of you in some strange way. I'm sure you think that's very bizarre. But then when I watched this crying montage, I was like, no, oh my gosh, I mean we all cried. I'm sure everyone's been crying in that house, but why is Tally getting the montage? Like?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, that's that's been exhausting. I've had a lot of followers message me and say, why in a room of crying people just the camera just zooming on your face. I guess they're giving the people what they want. You know, they know it's what I'm known for, and they're giving the people what they think they want to see me me emotional. But yeah, it has definitely been frustrating when I'll literally be, you know, sitting on the eviction chairs and I've got people crying either side of me, but the camera is just doing a really close seman on my crying face. And it's not a pretty crying face either. It's up there with Kimmy k like, it's not. It's an ugly cry face. So to have that immortalized once again, yeah, it's been tough. But I am who I am, and I'm not gonna apologize for being emotional, not anymore. I used to, and I did last time, but not anymore.
Speaker 1: I like that I can see where the crying is coming from, like a mile away. Though. It's like Samantha from Bewitched. You can see sort of your nose twitches.
Speaker 2: Because I'm I'm trying to keep it together. Like when I feel myself good emotional, I try to like do all the things, you know, look up to the sky and like you know, wave away tears. I'm trying to keep it together because I I'm trying to, yeah, hold my emotions in a little bit more. But yeah, the floodgates open and they just they open, and I am who I am?
Speaker 1: Were you sort of touched on this a little bit? But Tim really was your naughty brother stirring you up. And I think there was some fair things that he did and there was some unfair things that he did. I do have a different perspective of Tim watching him this time around. I do think that he really rattles people's cage to try and bring things out of people, and whether or not they want it brought out of them or not, he manages to get a reaction. Was Tim different in your mind this time around compared to what he was in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yes, and no, he's definitely you know, since twenty thirteen, he's kind of found his spiritual side, right, Like he meditates now, he takes time to himself. He centers himself, you know, his zend a little bit in that regard. But that's the Tim that I know on the outside. He has a game mode. You know, some people do, some people don't. And he goes into gay mode. And that's the Tim that I struggle to reconcile because the Tim that I know on the outside is not gay mode Tim. And so sometimes when you're living with him and he's both one and the same, I get confused. I'm like, wait, who am I dealing with right now? Am I talking to my friend Tim? And we're talking to gay mode Tim? But no, he you know we came in there, he said himself. You know his package. He's like, I've grown up a lot, I've calmed down. We're all the same at the end of the day. Like we grow, we evolve. But a leopard doesn't change its spots, does it. So nothing surprised me with Tim. You see that in that footage, you know, we're having that sweet moment. I thought in the bathroom early days, and he's saying, you know, Tully, I can be your person, Like I'll be your person. Let's work together, and I'm going you can see my face. I'm like, come on, I'm like, I'm not buying this. For a secon He's like, no, what do you mean, Like, let's work together? And I'm like, Tim, I just and I run strat to the diar room and I'm like, I I'm not buying that, Like I'm smart about this is not my first radio and then mere minutes later he's coming for me. So nothing surprised me with Tim. I you kind of just got to take him as he is, right. You gotta have fun with him, love him, have a good time with him, don't how many of the deepest, darker secrets, and maybe don't trust him all the time. But as long as you're okay with that, he's a great mate and he's a very fun person to play with. But no, he didn't surprise me. He's definitely chilled a little bit. There's no way in twenty thirteen he would have taken the time to like go and sit in the treehouse and meditate, So that part of him has definitely changed. But he's still the same LOLd to him, for better and for worse.
Speaker 1: I've really enjoyed your friendship with Estelle. We spoke about this on the podcast last time, that that was a bit of a surprise to you that you had this connection with her. But there really has been a lot of talk about a sisterhood or a female bond of the girls on the show. Is that exactly how it played out while it was happening, or is that just a reflection now that you've come to it.
Speaker 2: No, Gabby Stella and I tried to have an all girl alliance. We really wanted a girl to win. It wasn't so much like a girls versus boys. It was more like a side, little support group where we would get together and be like, how do we keep this house female strong, how do we support each other? How do we we really wanted to take off. Alicia would come in occasionally and have a little chat with us, and then tap back out and go to Joel. And Sam would come in occasionally and be like yeah, girl power, but then run away back to Drew. So for a long time it was Gabby Stella and I with this sort of girl power alliance idea and then Jewels came in obviously, and she was all about girl power. She was a great addition, but it never really took off. It was kind of hard because the guys, you know, would at one point, I mean, I think it was last week, it was like seven of us, only seven of us were available to be put up and Drew was the only guy.
Speaker 1: The rest were girls.
Speaker 2: That kind of changed things we had to That was the first time we had to kind of start looking each other as in, are are we going to do this? Is this the time where we have to eat each other up? But no, there really was a beautiful sisterhood in there. I did not experience that my first time round. It was not like that, as you know, the girls, all of us girls didn't get together and all hang out and have girl time. I think the only time we hung out as a girl squad was and we had to in the hot Pants Challenge where we became a girl band. I think that's the only time all of us girls hang out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of conflict between Tahan and the Sugar Sisters and Michaela and Tahan, so I didn't have that sort of sisterhood feeling in twenty thirteen, but there was definitely more of a women supporting women vibe this year, and I'm so so for it, so for it.
Speaker 1: And then you look at this way in which the game works this time around, and one of the things you really wanted was to supersede Drew. Now he's still in the show, However, I feel like you did get to watch him be evicted, so I feel like we've got to see him, you know, go before you even though he's now still in there. Is it hard to watch some of those twists considering he was fairly evicted in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's hard to watch. It was hard to live. I feel like Drew got a few extra lives in there that were, you know, thrown to him by the producers of by Big Brother. It was hard. I think he says at some point that you know, he says to Sonya, I mean officially, Talie did win. She got me out first. And I appreciated that life line from him because it was really important to me. And that was a really tough move and a really big move of me to stick my neck out because you know, as they showed it differently obviously, but we didn't vote the way that it was depicted. I voted smack bang in the middle and it wasn't going either way. I did stick my neck out by putting my point on Drew, and I assume I'm never gonna know, but I would say that would probably created a snowball effect.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Dave saw me do it, so we thought, okay, fine, I'll do that too. So, yeah, it was tough. It was tough the way I went out. Yeah, it's stung. It definitely stung to be betrayed once again by the same guy that's been portraying me for nine years. Not ideal, but I am gonna I am gonna hold onto that. I'm gonna hold onto the fact that I actually, officially on paper, managed to a victim first for sure. I mean, he was gone for three days. It was a blissful three days.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you those those three days without Drew was just heaven. That's all I ever wanted.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I guess I did in some ways get my you know, brother experienced sands Drew. It was great three days the ball pit as well. He wasn't part of that. That was so much fun. So yeah, I did get a little slice of heaven in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: I've wanted to be a fly on the wall. You've moved in with Daniel, your new boyfriend, who's not your new boyfriend anymore, because it's been going on for a while, but I think it's funny that we all talk about him, it's your new boyfriend. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to watch him watching you on the show. How has he gone watching you in Big Brother? Has he been enjoying it? Does he find it hard to watch?
Speaker 2: He's never been a fan of really TV program. I think the only program he likes to watch his Survivor, And even that he doesn't really tune in or commit. He doesn't really follow the storyline, so he taps in and out, like if I know it's an episode where you know, when I won the challenge, or when I did really well in that water tank, you know, drowning alive to challenge. He'll be cooking dinner and I'll be like, come over, bead quickly quick. This is a part where I do really well, where I do really well. So when I'm doing something cool or you know, I found the gold ball, I call him over to watch those moments, but he's not really he's not really cross it. He hasn't really been following it. So he taps in and out, but he does and really sit down and obsessed with it. And also I'm not the funnest person to watch it with either, Like I'm not sitting there, you know, engaging. I'm sitting there on Twitter trying to keep up live tweeting, checking my phone like I'm in my zone. Man, I'm like, I'm like I need a bubble to like work in. So he taps in and out. He's seen all the best bits. He's seen, Yeah, me winning challenges, me doing really well, funny things, you know, me with the snakes. He's seen all the best bits, but he's not really been following along, not like I have.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it just makes me think of my partner Ben so much because that's exactly what Ben is like. You know, Ben'll be supportive, you know, on anything that I do, but I'll be saying, come and look at this on the screen, or this has happened, or you know, listen to this thing for my podcast. And yeah, he's kind of supportive, but I mean it's not really his bag.
Speaker 2: So no, and I think he finds it a bit cringey, Like I think he like, I have no shame, right, clearly it's been nine years.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm influenza for a fucking living. But I think he sees me, like, you know, doing dumb things and he's like, oh god, oh please stop play like it's the ick. I think I give him the ick when he watches it. But it's funny because with like the challenge that I won with Joel early days, I don't want to tell anyone, any of my loved ones, what challenge I want. I said, I want a challenge, but I wasn't gona tell them which one because I want them to be surprised and be like, oh my god, is this the one you win? And so he's cooking dinner in the kitchen with Matthew's brother and I'm on the couch this way, and I'm I didn't. I was like, guys, can you just just just come sit down for I don't want to be like I'm win this one, Please come fucking watch it. So I'm just like, can you guys just didn't? Can wait a minute? Can we just all sit in the couch for a bit. I'm like, come watch Me do Good. Come watch Me do Good. But yeah, he's been supportive. It's obviously not been easy. It's not been the ride or the adventure we thought it would be. But he's been absolutely incredible, like amazing. He deserves a a gold staff putting up with me and everything that comes with me.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. It's just so nice that you've got someone that has that balance because I need it.
Speaker 2: I really need it, like I need Yeah, you can't have someone you can have of us dating like that, you kind of to like rally TV obsessed people dating, because you just you'd become a real wido. I really need someone that's like shut the laptop, get off your phone, like pick up a book, like you can need to switch off for a bit. I definitely need something like.
Speaker 1: That, and so do you. Yeah, Oh my god, I need the balance. I have to ask at this point of the game. You know, there's such a newbie versus OG situation still going on, as problematic as things are unfolding with the ogs, but do you now have a preference as to who you want to win? Like? Are you going to be upset if it's not an OG? How do you want this to play out.
Speaker 2: Controversially, I never wanted it to be an OG that took it home. I wanted us to go as far as we could go and support each other. But my dream result, what I thought was fair the whole time, is the top three to be two Newbes and an OG. I would love to see one of us to continue the legacy and like pass on the baton, but I really thought it was fair that two new Bees were up there. I really feel like we have had our time. It's been such an honor and what a privilege to come back and play it all again. But I think it's it's time to let the next generation come up and come through. So I always wanted it to be one OG and two new Bees. That was my dream top three. That's what I wanted playing the game as well. I even said, you know, when I was in the eviction room chairs and it was me, Drew, and Johnson, I said, I think it needs to be Draw I that leave. It's not Johnson's time to go, like he needs to stay.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't happy that I left before Drew and that he outlasted me, but I am glad that Johnson stayed I truly mean that. So, yeah, my dream top three would be too og at one og and two new bees.
Speaker 1: Who's going to take it worse if they don't win this competition? Tim or Reggie? Tim?
Speaker 2: Tim would be so but he really wants He really wants to win it. It means the world to him, and he's not used to losing, right, Like he just doesn't know how to. He's never been a vict, Like he doesn't know what it's like to not to not get what you want. I just I would love to see Tim throw his toys out the car. I think that would be very entertaining.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll buy some popcorn for that one. I think. I think I would find it really stressful to even watched him be eliminated.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't feel right, does it? Like I thought of himming them that it feels like something's gone wrong, Like what some that's it? Doesn't I don't. I don't think I've ever considered a possibility, like quite clearly none of us did in the house. How the kid has gone this long with not one nomination point? I have no fucking idea. It just doesn't feel like it's something that's possible to evictim. But I guess we'll have to wait and see see how long you last.
Speaker 1: He's a wizard. He's a wizard now he is a wizard. He's a big brother wizard. I have to ask you. Everyone's getting this. It's Gretel Colleen's top ten questions that she used to ask the Channel ten housemates back in the day as a celebration of twenty one years. M hm, are you ready for a rapid fire of Gretel Colleen's top ten question?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shoot? What did you miss the most while you're inside the Big Brother House?
Speaker 2: Daniel? That's an easy one, So.
Speaker 1: Easy, okay, boring hom asleep? Who was your favorite person? You can only pick one? Oh?
Speaker 2: All up? Oh Trev.
Speaker 1: It's such a great moment of you and Trev in the kitchen that day. Trev looks at you and goes, this is so twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: He was starstruck by me. He was really enjoying watching he thought, watching me and Drew interact and having Tim there like he felt like he was watching the show, which I found so funny because I was starstruck by him.
Speaker 1: Who was your least favorite housemate? Lara? Who had the most annoying habit.
Speaker 2: Oh Gabby. Gabby was so messy, shit cups everywhere. She would have twelve cups by her bed. It was aggravating. Its fuck, I hated.
Speaker 1: You've continued the success story of no one saying anyone else but Gabby and Alisha. Like basically everyone's either said Gabby and Alisha or Gabby, so obviously there's go I.
Speaker 2: Love them both to death, but they reminded me why I was glad I never had little sisters because that their their bedside by side. It was just an absolute bombsite, absolute bombsite.
Speaker 1: Who was the funniest person in the house. Oh, Tim probably let him have it, giving it.
Speaker 2: I hate giving that to him.
Speaker 1: Who was the laziest person in the house?
Speaker 2: Alicia? Okay, great, she didn't even I don't think she stacked the dishwasher once. I think she knows how to stack a dishwasher. Uh.
Speaker 1: What would be your greatest regret coming out of the.
Speaker 2: Show, M I can't have any regrets. I can't have any regrets.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on telling I know, I know you you're always you know, unpacking the game? Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I putting? Sending Lulu home. I still struggle. I still struggle with that on a personal level because she's just such a sweetheart. So probably that And you know what's funny that you say, I mean, I did in personally send her home. Three of us slipped, but it felt like I personally sent her home.
Speaker 1: But isn't that funny? You know, you're such a iconic Big Brother player and you understand the game really well, and that's funny that you highlight that moment because that really shook the house. You know, that was a real turning point for a lot of people's stories, that moment. So yeah, I can understand why you would pick that as a regret.
Speaker 2: She just we just weren't as close. We just didn't have the personal relationship that Sam and I had. People were wrongly assuming I did it for Drew. I didn't. Sam and I were really close. You didn't see any of our friendship, Like we had a lot of really beautiful moments Sam and I and Lulu and I just kind of would like high five in the hallway. So I knew that if I saved Sam that night, she would owe me a favor, and possibly so would Drew. So that's two possible votes. To my corner, and I just couldn't assure myself that with Lulu so but she's just so much fun and I love that woman to death, and she's just the sweet I sent her this long apologetic message. She's like, Darling, Darling, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. She's like, you go with your heart, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I like, okay, No, for where a k box in the city. I'll go make it up for me out a karaoke session.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I can't wait to do karaoke with Lulaw in prison.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Who's going to be out next? Not what you know now, because obviously you know him a little bit more. But who did you think was going to follow you out of the house?
Speaker 2: I would believed if it wasn't true. Like I can't handle him going. I'm already pissed off that he's at lasted me. He can't do one more than top ten. I'll be pissed.
Speaker 1: Who is going to win this thing? Who's going to take out big?
Speaker 2: I wanted to be Johnson? Johnson, Yeah, my vote, I said to Johnson. I turned to him as I was being evicted, and I said Take it home, baby, take it home. So yeah, I wanted to be Johnson.
Speaker 1: Well, my last question that I ask everybody that's on the podcast is something I've already asked you before, but you'll just have to give me a tasty morsel. What is something from behind the scenes of your experience and Big Brother that where's an audience didn't see that we will not see that might be an interesting, you know, behind the scenes moment that audience was would appreciate to hear from you. Uh.
Speaker 2: In my last week, I think we were all just getting a little bit you know, we were missing our family and missing our loved ones. We'd been put through the ringer, we were tired, and we according to the Diary room, and rather than it being Big Brother, it was Lisa Fardi, who is one of the executive producers, and she just kind of gave us a bit of a pep talk and she's like, guys, but coming down to the pointing end, this is it like you were never going to have this experience ever again. You have to make the most of it. You are having a once a laugh of opportunity and this is incredible. The meaning you leave this house, you're going to want to be back in there, and you're going to think about it for the rest of your life, so just make the most of it. And I it just gave me goosebumps. I have goosebumps now relaying that because I remember I was like, she's so right, Like I can't believe I'm getting a chance to do this again. These newbies have no idea how special this is because you kind of get lost in it and then you leave, You're like, oh my god, let me back, let me back.
Speaker 1: Reality TV is crack cocaine. Once they get in there, they just are going to ruin their lives to try and get back in. And I yeah, but it was.
Speaker 2: It was a nice moment where she kind of just made us all sort of remember how luck we were, and we all kind of left the diary room, I think Reggie Bottieri and we're just like, you know what, we are so lucky to be here, and it just really sort of reminded us of, Yeah, how grateful and how lucky we all are to be able to experience something like Big Brothers.
Speaker 1: That was a really nice moment, Tully. I have literally loved it, like eating a whole box of cabri favorites watching you on the show. It wouldn't have been an OG's versus newbies without you. You are such an iconic player and can let me cry stop? No, you just gave us something so amazing to see, because the whole idea of revisiting people's characters and in All Stars is that we get to see the follow up of a storyline, and I felt like you really gave that to us as an audience. So I thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, thank you. I appreciate that. Can you see it for a tissue here? That's for that reason.
Speaker 1: I'm a brand for you, my friend, to have a few tears so.
Speaker 2: The Kleenics come and give me some kind of ambassadorship or like, can I've be in the face of kleenics already? Lives has taken them so long to reach out.
Speaker 1: I think after yourself, mate, It was a good chat.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I love you.
Speaker 1: M