Speaker 1: Chris good a Christian Condall show podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime, Oh Criky.
Speaker 3: Hotel swear? Are you on? Crashed Down? Crashed Up?
Speaker 2: He coming overs the Christian No Connall Show on Gold one O four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning is seven minutes past six. It's the Christian O'Connell show. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning Jack? Are you I was talking into the wrong about the microphone?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Pro how many years have you've been doing it?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Have you been doing that too many? Yesterday? Jack and I both we need to get into this because I think, actually, if we don't talk about and pull the plaster of what happened yesterday after the show, I think we're going to struggle to get to today's show. Yesterday, Jack and I I met a mutual radio hero of ours from American Rosso. We met Rosso. He was in the building and since the show started he sent me a couple of messages. He listened to the show. He's a genuine fan of what we do. But that radio show, those two used to be so funny, like really funny. They had ideas. It was a proper show every day. Do you remember when radio shows used to do that? They actually had ideas and they were so good together. I loved that show.
Speaker 5: It was the first radio show that I ever fell in love with. American Rosso had their CDs, ID they even have a book of jokes that I had, and I'd never met either of them before yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh haven't you met?
Speaker 5: I thought you would have done well now, just never cross paths with them in all my time in radio. So it was a thrill for me to see Rosso yesterday, despite what I said to him.
Speaker 3: So also, you need to know that Jack and I didn't know he was in the building. I think if we'd have had half an hour or an hour's warning, yeah, we could have warmed up. And let me just tell you, right, Jack said something, luckily i'd said something seconds before that that you didn't hear. Neither of us come out very well from this encounter. Right, everything's good, he said, He sent me messages yesterday evening. Everything's good. Okay, However, I can't stop thinking about what you said to him, but also what I said moments before. All Right, you go first, Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 5: You know you're already talking to him, and I.
Speaker 3: Let me go first because I'd already set up the weird Okay, I went, I didn't know you were here, and he was like, yeah, I've been trying to get a coffee for ages. I was, ah. And then you saw he had one of his kids with him. Yes, I went, is this your daughter?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no.
Speaker 3: No it's not. It's his very cool son, buggsy, long haird hair. Straight away, I agree, horrendous wors.
Speaker 5: Long haired son. Yeah, cool son.
Speaker 3: No, Buggsy, it's my son. That's my first. That's within five seconds of my radio hero. Already you're a mumbley all right, already.
Speaker 5: Even in both ross and he's making it worse.
Speaker 3: Jack, I'm trying to make this.
Speaker 5: Actually, I actually feel better now about what I said.
Speaker 3: Well, then that's a sacrifice I've done people. Okay, so yeah, I accuse this a girl just because he had long air. Oh you am? I in, I've got kids.
Speaker 4: I've seen their friends dumb and dummery.
Speaker 3: I should I didn't. I panicked. I felt I needed to say something to buy myself time to get my brain.
Speaker 5: Throw the kid under the busy.
Speaker 3: Here's this old fellow here. What's your name? Sweetheart? Oh boy, you can't tell these days, can you? Straight away?
Speaker 5: And then you come bowllying thirty seconds later, So already Rosso has been insulted by one member of the team. Then I said, I wanted to express how much he meant to me as a kid growing up. So I said, I used to be a big fan of yours, which imply.
Speaker 3: It is past ten saying nothing you do now is relevant to me or funny. You're still doing great.
Speaker 5: So now I couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: No, was it really fifteen years ago? He used to be funny and relevant? Oh what happens to that? Rosso? Are you here? Have you got a devo team? Do you want a traffic job here or something?
Speaker 5: So I excuse myself rather quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh I sure, you just apart? I just because I was in my mind's here I thought he was a fan. Why not gone so quick?
Speaker 5: Because I didn't want to sit in the awkwardness Now?
Speaker 3: No, I still had another fifteen minutes trying to pull back in the weirdness that I've created with the well the sun not girl busy anyway, we need to get out their way. Just don't meet your heroes, guys.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: There is something we said for just leave your heroes alone. Another radio hero that I keep seeing here because he goes the same place we often go to down the road in Richmond is Mick molloy. Me malloy, another big I'm such a mega fan. I'm a fan boy. I've often been in there right when he's in there, and even the people serving me are going, oh, there's another radio guy in here. M Malloy's over that night. I've never gone over because I know nothing good will come of that. I'll fumble it, I'll get nervous, I'll say something, I'll try too hard. And he's just in there. He's to have a breakfast.
Speaker 5: Just want to enjoy it.
Speaker 3: He's not in the space. We're not a radio functional that. He's only going to get irritated, right, So I've just left him alone. And now the whole Rosso thing yesterday, Jack's made me worse. It made me feel worse as well because when I accidentally called his son a girl, and I just said, oh, what's your what's what's this your daughter? To Rosso right? Bugs is a cool name, by the way. He then when you turned up a couple of second days, he's clown number two. I better just head this off the boss case you go who's this little girl here? Well, and this is my son and I reckon. He emphasized the words son just so he didn't get to in a row, Yes, in a row. There is something about meeting your heroes because it rarely comes off. Well. I remember years ago, right, there was an amazing band called the Jam in the UK, and then it became the Style Council and then the single of those bands. Paul Weller is just like an amazing solo artist, right, He so like one of the icons of British rock music, best friends with Noel Gallagher does a lot of stuff with it or Adulty on the who Everyone loves Paul Weller. Right. I'm a massive Paul Weller fan. And one day I'm in the London underground, right, and it's about half ten on a Thursday morning. There's me, Paul Weller gets on and only two other people right in a London tube just a carriage. One of the guys who's in there, just a member of the public, recognizes me and goes, oh, well, the chance this you and Paul Weller here? He plays music all the time. Are you going to go and say hello? And I don't want to bother him? Anyway, as we get off at Waterloo train station. Right, you got these big long escalators and Paul Weller's only a couple of bits ahead of me. Right, cup sets me. I'm thinking I really should say something. I'm such a massive fan. I can't believe what I said. At the top. Right I see him, I say, hey, Paul, we've never met before, but I'm a massive fan of yours, and he is someone who, you know, some being really good with members of the public. This guy did not want to be talking to me, and that's what rock stars should be like. He's not one of those you know, Hey, how you doing and all this and let's get a phone to He went, yep like that, and I felt so small. Please forgive what I said. Next, I went, I'm a radio d J and I played one of your songs today.
Speaker 5: I'm desperate, clutching at straws.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go home. No guys.
Speaker 6: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, You and Jack this morning having therapy on air about meeting your heroes. Story reminds me, I know you're a fan of Modern Family. When Phil Dumphi meets his hero Kobe Bryant, and Phil can't think of what to say, so he says to him, do you like basketball? I'm gonna have that dig out of that episode. I love watching Modern Family, very very good show. Now see your wins in this morning? What have you done?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: If you use a chess is it a chess injury?
Speaker 5: No, this is a knife injury. And if you guys could give me some sympathy for my wife.
Speaker 3: Did mummy put that plaster on what? I've just seen the plaster?
Speaker 5: Now I had to apply that myself. So I was washing up last night and hit the knife as I'm trying to wash it, and it's gone like through the top of the finger and the nails. It's really gone in there. And I've jolted and like thrown the knife and started going. Beakers come running in like what what's all the fuss about? And I thought she would take sympathy on me and like I'll do the washing up.
Speaker 3: Let No they don't care. I care, she didn't care.
Speaker 4: I've got no pain threshold.
Speaker 5: Where's the first age?
Speaker 7: This is?
Speaker 3: I mean, that is what I call toxic femininity and the pain. Why can't we feel pain?
Speaker 4: Saying you can't? It's just it's low.
Speaker 5: The blood was gushing. I was actually hoping to gushcushy.
Speaker 3: I'm on your shy like a water beating out, beating out.
Speaker 5: Actually started to put pressure on the thumb to put more blood out, to make it look.
Speaker 3: Just to squeeze out a few more drops yet.
Speaker 5: And I was asking where the first aid kit was, where's the bandas?
Speaker 3: And she did what you in an offish? Where's the first aid kit? Where's the defibuting in case they started to bleed out?
Speaker 5: And then she goes, she didn't give me any sympathy for that.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: And then over at the sink, I guess when I've hit the knife and cut myself. I've thrown the knife and somehow I've cut this house plant that's its next.
Speaker 3: Like a ninja throw stuff a leaf.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I done it, cut one of its limbs off, and goes, what's.
Speaker 3: Going on here? She's mocked concern about a small plant.
Speaker 5: You've cut this off? Like I didn't cut that off? What happened to the house plan?
Speaker 3: Maybe when I got you, I just save them all off and then slashed your own thumb.
Speaker 5: So the house plant got full sympathy and I got none. I tried to fake that. I was like, woozy, I.
Speaker 3: Can't even I'm getting irritated now see this is what I've got. Now I'm going to be anchor side now.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Is their legislation right about? Can anyone just direct a giant something in Australia?
Speaker 5: It seems like any town can just choose they want to giant anything.
Speaker 3: When we were doing our road trip for a week, driving to Adelaide, then the a couple of days driving around, then then driving all the way back to Melbourne, obviously saw mention this yesterday, saw the giant corner. Also saw the giant lobster. Yes, so I feel like you know these are the landmarks, these are the hanging gardens or Babylon. You know they're amazing. Is that what's to stop us just erecting a giant something? Does Melbourne need something? Does Richmond here need something? Also?
Speaker 5: Can we just what if we did a koala and just made it bigger than that one halfway out of the.
Speaker 3: D's cute than a kidnap? Well, a few things I didn't know you hate? What's the hate.
Speaker 5: Kidnaped, but like a puppy is cute to the kidne all right, so.
Speaker 3: A giant puppy, a wooden giant puppy, or a fiberglass fiberglass is cheaper and looks glasty. We all know that, right, Fiberglass looks glassy. So we talked about potential moment then a fiberglass giant puppy. Yeah, yeah, I think people would come from all over austraighta and get the photo taken a by that. The other thing is I was driving around I saw a sign as I went through a place called Horsham. Do you know Horsham?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I used to live in Horsham. I used to work it through WM for about a year.
Speaker 3: Right well, and I don't know what what will you with?
Speaker 4: That have been ninety four right well?
Speaker 3: A lot of change, Patsy, because they are very proud. It's not a big wooden warden that they've had hand painted both sides of the road. So as you're going through the town then leaving it, it reminds you what it is Victoria's tidiest town winner. Oh it was spotless. I don't know who's tied in that place up. Please can to hire you to come around and do my kiss bedroom that because even I was like, really, how tiny is it? Sure the judges have gone you've won the award. People are going to get sloppy. This is what happens, okay, but that place it was like the judges were turning up. It was spotless.
Speaker 5: Is it something they give out every year or is it Horsham is now the tidiest town forever?
Speaker 3: Go online, my friend, you'll see all the previous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wangarattaware I used to one.
Speaker 3: I believe they are a previous flag holder. Horsham are like MVPs. I think they've got it like three or four times. They've lost it, they've won it back, you know, they've had a couple of really really tough years like the D's. Then there's suddenly like whoa.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm on Tardy Towns of Australia. This is it Horsham one last in two thousand and one, so they're really hanging on that twenty years later.
Speaker 3: They're not ready. That was a freshly painted sign.
Speaker 5: Well they must be painting it again every year. They haven't won since two thousand and one, is that right? Yep? Mount Gambia's one. You also went to Mount Gambia.
Speaker 3: I know, I thought it was tidy, but so still thinking Horsham are the unofficial holders for it? To me? So who's the current king?
Speaker 5: Santa Teresa? Never heard of it in the Northern territory before. That's Smithton in Tasmania and Barmeira in South Australia. Right, okay, Victoria hasn't won in a very long time, since two thousand and one with Horsham.
Speaker 3: Wow, do you know what I think? It's stuff like this that lost Melbourne the crown of most liveable city in the world. I reckon those judges came, they saw that hard rubbish. You've jumped out. I went, what a die? What a die? What's happened to Horsham back in two thousand and one? Prime time? Okay, so this morning, what is your town famous for? Horseham? I really, what is it?
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty twenty years still holding onto that tidy town.
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 3: Also, that is not a sign from twenty years ago. Chat, I promise you that has been freshly done again as well. They are hanging on to that crown. I mean we should do that. We're number one breatfor show at the moment. Even if we get beaten late on the ship. Let's just hang on it sit forever.
Speaker 5: Let's keep repainting the sign even when we're not doing the show anymore.
Speaker 3: We know we're stoll the number one breakfas show on Gold What is your town? Famous for.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: So on my road trip went through a place called Horsham, lovely place, very very tidy, and it was tidy because there's a big sign telling me it was tidy. What you're looking at is off the chain, this is tidy. It was a big sign that said welcome to Horseham, victorious Tidiest Town Award winner. Jack's found out So they won it back in two thousand and one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they're celebrating twenty years since they've been the tidiest town. But they're still keeping the sign up to let everybody know that they're very tidy.
Speaker 3: What else you found out?
Speaker 5: So we could go to the Tidytown Awards this year if we wanted to in June.
Speaker 3: It's a natural ceremony.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks to it.
Speaker 3: Take for diary, guys.
Speaker 5: It's been held in Beechworth, Victoria this year. So yeah, good book tickets. These are the nominations, so every state gets to nominate a town who hosts it.
Speaker 3: Because I've hosted all these kind of awards too. Of this. I remember one year was hosting the Butcher of the Year award and they normally hire a comedians, not the host awards. I want to know who is doing that, geek.
Speaker 5: Maybe you could be the guest.
Speaker 3: It's not too late. I'll turn up looking very tidy.
Speaker 5: It's hosted by Keep Australia Beautiful, so each.
Speaker 3: State shout out to those guys.
Speaker 5: State can nominate a town to be their tidiest town. Victoria's nominated Hastings, New South Wales, Aubrey, Queens Andrew or Campton. Everyone's nominated something except South Australia.
Speaker 3: They didn't bother no entry for twenty twenty one. Do you know what I go straight away? I've been to Germany many times, very tidy people. Weren't they chucking in handoff?
Speaker 5: Did you go to handoff on your trip to Okay? That one of me go to the German town?
Speaker 3: Now I'll tell you why. It was after my wife only had eyes for the sinkhole of Mount Gambia, right, and I wanted to go tanned off. Do you know why I found it online? They do very nice chocolate preserves, and I like both chocolates and preserves. But no I was out and voted the sinkhole. It took us all the way that way, so I'd like the Oscar judges. Do you think if you are judge of tidy Awards? Do they look at video footage? They can't go round Australia looking at all these places.
Speaker 5: Probably in COVID times. They don't walk up and down the streets looking for litter.
Speaker 3: But do you think someone's on FaceTime just sort of going up, Hey, check out this roundabout? Whoa look, how tidy that is?
Speaker 5: Because if it's just photos, you can do that thing you do when your mum asked you to clean your room. Shove it all under the bed and go have a look mum. Don't walk in here, but just have a look.
Speaker 3: From the door, just behind the doors and closed ump there. All right. So we'll asked you this morning what is your town famous for? Nine four one four one O four three Alex.
Speaker 9: Come morning, good morning Christian. Something very very important to say you, and I think the woll of your listening audience should know this Horsham. An actual fact is Victoria's Tardius Town. So when you go into Horsham, you'll see that big sign and it says it's Victorious Tidius Town, and it's one at a multitude of time, and they take it very, very seriously. And then none of your question before do they actually go around and check?
Speaker 10: Yes, they do. People.
Speaker 9: Well, I've had a lot to do with these sort of things with the community in Victoria. I do a lot of traveling around the state itself, and basically I've met people and they take it ferociously, seriously.
Speaker 3: And ked and ferociously. Now there were like little ciss put in the grass.
Speaker 5: You should have seen what happened to the guy who last pack the chips.
Speaker 3: Hold him part. He was by a pack of wolves forward. This is great. So I means Winnings apologize to Horsham.
Speaker 5: So they've won the big award one time, but they win the VFL. They win pretty much.
Speaker 9: Yes, basically, yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Thank you for clarifying that. Have a good day. So uh nice us a chiwl there at the end as well. This guy knows tidy, he knows the judges. I reckon he has been one of the judges Jason, good morning, Good morning, Jason. Yeah, good. What's your town famous for? Jason?
Speaker 1: From Sunbury? And we are the birthplace of the Ashes.
Speaker 3: Tell us more about that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So the cricket ashes, your country and their country play for all the time was born concept. Yeah, the Biles were in Sunbury.
Speaker 3: Why is that Sunbury?
Speaker 1: Uh, there's there's a mention that Ruperts would and the guy that Rupert Clark the game they had. They had a game then and when the famous newspaper article was yuh done, Uh, lady Clark thought that would burn the files and give them to the English captain to take home and they are that's the same sitting at the woods right now.
Speaker 3: Wow, there you go.
Speaker 5: So they played at his mansion just for one of the actual matches.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there was like an exhibition game for the elites and they applied the actual ill's been redeveloped near and it's mentioned it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an incredible story because I think it was like in eighteen eighty or some of that. That might be a couple of years off where Australia one for the first time at the Oval. They won and so there was a satirical article and I think in the Sporting Time saying that Cricket had died. It was like a mock obituary. Cricket had died. Newspaper had beaten us on the oval, and then they went with it. And that is what gave birth to one of the most incredible sporting sort of you know rivalries in sport res the Ashes. It goes back to the But I didn't know Sunbury was involved. I didn't know what somebody that actually burnt them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so at the clock at the Ruperts would mention there. Yeah, the game was was held. We had there was a celebration game actually nineteen ninety.
Speaker 12: Four where we had and we had to celebrate in the game to commemorate the birth of the Ashes.
Speaker 11: And it was that was massive.
Speaker 3: It was good, awesome. Jason, thank you very much your knowledge.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We need you out now. We needed you help a couple of weeks ago when we were looking for a tank. So because we heard a couple of weeks ago from a lady called Michelle and her husband was about to turn forty and on his bucket. This was quite an unusual thing. He just wanted to throw a TV through a window. We made it happen. Jack went down and he just as Axel Rose, you want to be a rock staff for the morning. Dave Sherwood by day a mild mannered accountant. But Friday morning, a couple of weeks ago at tempar State, hurling a big old eighties with the big old ass TV through a second floor window. Big noise, really big noise, and dented a load of piping downe But now actual, I don't know if we repaired any of that. And then we're asking you, is there anything you would like to make us happen, if you've got anything like this on your bucket list? And we heard from Divina who wants to cross a car on a tank. Remind us about Divina.
Speaker 5: Jack, Yeah, she says, I've been thinking about my bucket list. I would love to drive a tank over a car. Growing up, my friend's dad was in the army and he used to bring a tank home. Mister Cora would take all the kids for a ride around the street. The army base was fifteen kilometers up the road, and on weekends he would drive it down the major highway to our house. She goes ever since I was seven years old, she wants to get in the tank and drive it over a car.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we went on air and we read our Divina's email and we said, you know, do any of you have a tank or do you know where we could get hold of a tank? No word of a lie. Ten lines going. We had so many calls.
Speaker 13: He used to be a guy out in Mary Warren by the name of John Byfield. He ran a place called Melbourne Tank mews to him.
Speaker 14: I saw a guy driving a tank at a thing called Steave Stand in Scores.
Speaker 15: I've actually ex army and driven tanks myself.
Speaker 11: Who is one of the better parts of my military experience.
Speaker 15: And I know where you could go and drive on. There's a place in GIFs Land called Gidslaning Tank Adventures.
Speaker 8: It's got a lot of power and it's a big beast.
Speaker 3: She'll never forget it now or a lot of people. We're all talking about one guy, okay called Cameron. And before I just played the message we have from Cameron. If you work around tanks, tanks are not something you banter with. Okay, It's a very very serious business. Okay.
Speaker 8: Hi, Christian Cameron Stein here from South Givesland tank ad benches. I've been in the data today.
Speaker 16: People believe you're.
Speaker 8: Looking for someone the squash a car of a tank. So give us a call and we'll make it happen.
Speaker 3: You don't muck around with tanks, all right, this is serious things. I'd other the way I it's squash a car, because that actually is what's going to happen cars. So we thought in all of this right that getting the car to crush would be the easy bit. Finding a tank will be the hard thing. Turns out we got that within a couple of minutes. The car we've had a night with for a Divina to crush, we did have a car. Adam Christian here, you're looking for a car to crash with a tank. My wife's desperate to get rid of my old car that's been that's had all the guts ripped out, just been so outside the front of our house. You can have it. We then thought, well that's it, we don't need to look for another car. Then we got this message from Adam. Unfortunately my wife was disposed of the car already. She wanted her spot back. Sorry the car has gone. Sorry for wasting your time, Thanks Adam. Okay, then we got this from Bruce. Bruce McDonald does officers a car. I've got an old crap box of a car, a ninety eight Hyundai Excel. Bruce McDonald, right, I've emailed him back, We've tried to get his phone number has disappeared. He's m a. I know we're doing the name game at the moment. Where are you, Bruce Donald? You don't tease a man with a car to crush and then disappear, you little car ties. We now have a tank. I think Davina's got a choice of five tanks. We have no car to crush. Do you have some old crap box that we can take off your hands and crush? We have a bunchet. If it's like a money thing, you hope me to sell it. We have a bunchet of two hundred and fifty dollars, which if.
Speaker 5: Some cars, if they're not on the road anymore, they're not roadworthy.
Speaker 3: Do you know I just made up to it.
Speaker 5: I thought you knew something I didn't.
Speaker 3: No, all right, I'll go up to five hundred dollars, but not a dollar more. Okay, We'll I pay for some crap box. Okay, I've got a budget of five hundred dollars. You always keep back what you you know, what you've really got.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, but I actually think that's a good deal for some cars that are off the road and never going to drive again. Two hundred and fifty bucks, that's the best you're going to get for all right.
Speaker 3: Let me go back to that. I've had a chat with my business college. I have a budget of one hundred dollars. We drive a hard bargain on this show. You will not rip this show off with your monkey old cars. Do you have a car that we can crush? Give us a corse.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian shows.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you guys are like the genie in the lamp. You know, we got a b fat old lamp up and yeah, you go, what wishes do you want? Color? Weeks ago we were buffing it and he gave us a tank. Thank you very much, the tanks. Now we need an old car that the tank can crush because we have no car. We had a car. It disappeared. Someone else promised me you can't they've disappeared. It's a very murky world, the car offering world to be crushed by a tank. Uh Luke cup in noo, Sir, Hello Luke and Neusa, thanks for listening to the show, and said, doesn't Jack got that crappy old you know you sold it?
Speaker 5: Sold it at Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, well gone, all right, let's go to lines now. I think we have some offers. Phil, Good morning, how a mate? I'm good Phil. Have you got a car we could crush?
Speaker 13: I've got my girlfriend's ninety eight Mitsubishi Lancer. Mate, you can have that crush out if you like, Richmond, is.
Speaker 3: That your offer to mate?
Speaker 13: It is actually the car car? The car's done made, replaced them with Lana with something new, So a car's mind to crush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, what a lovely offer for you to just crush your girlfriend's car. Did your girlfriend know about this offer?
Speaker 13: I've just messaged it put it on gold now so I'm not sure if she's listening, but tell me if you're there. But finally get rid of your car for you.
Speaker 3: What a lovely love dedication that is? I mean, that's what that's what love is in a modern relationship. He loves her enough to crush her car?
Speaker 5: Is in Valentine's Day already?
Speaker 13: Well we weren't able to do something for Valentine's Day and she was pretty disappointed. So this will probably make up for it.
Speaker 3: This is a gift that keeps on giving. I mean, I reckon you pull this one off. You're good for Valentine's next couple of years ago. Hey, don't then what I do with that car? Guy? Want to crush it? So? What is the car? Lancer? Sorry? Is it a lancer of the car? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Me to be?
Speaker 13: She Lanser ninety eight?
Speaker 3: And is it just for free? Just want us to get it off your hands and crush it? Or are you expecting someone kind of cash renumeration here?
Speaker 13: Either way, mat, I'll take some money if you've got something to give it if you don't at my straight, So you do.
Speaker 3: A deal with this guy? All right, all right, we're just comparing the market right now, my friend. I might come back to you just in good morning. Go right here, you're going, I'm good. What have you got.
Speaker 15: For sugaru arek?
Speaker 3: Why I thought suber rouse? People who own super roos, they love those subar roos and racing them up and down? Why do you want to get rid of it? Is it dead?
Speaker 10: I've got a little bit of problems with this.
Speaker 13: The sunry blew me it one day when my daughter.
Speaker 10: Was driving at the school and the she.
Speaker 3: Blew out re suspension, the sunroof blew out. Has anyone we're driving on? I've not seen that until why are you to us driving to school? George is driving the dangerous car to school? Us out?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 13: It had a bit of cardboard on it for about six months, so it did.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 3: What a cardboard sun roof, the cardboard sun room. I love that. That's great. All right. So we've got a lancer of suber rou And are you wanting money for this death tramp or.
Speaker 2: Well, my daughter's doing the world's greatest shave.
Speaker 13: So if you want to give me a little bit and there a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can work up there.
Speaker 3: Okay, very very good thing to do. All right, justin stay there. We've got some more office now. So we've got a lancer, a Subaru Anthony, Hey, man, hey, what have you got Anthony? What car? Could we run?
Speaker 16: Ninety two? Man's the sixty six. But you can lovely and crash it?
Speaker 3: And where is it right now? Is it just done on your knee? Your house? You just want to get rid of.
Speaker 16: I just had a baby, so I'm on the way to eip in So Northern Hospital, so I just wanted to pick it up.
Speaker 9: Drop the work.
Speaker 16: You're off now in mone, welcome to crush it because I just bought a brand new car.
Speaker 3: How reason is the baby? You're not like right now?
Speaker 16: Oh no, I just had that free in the morning me my partner did. Sorry, Oh no, you.
Speaker 3: Really have had it a couple of hours ago. So you were a dad.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yes, congratulations, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, normally a couple of hours after my doors was ringing around. Families, not radio shows. Crush your car.
Speaker 16: Listen to you guys every morning, so why not?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: You're quite right.
Speaker 3: Mom and dad are finding out right now, Anthony, And how is wife and mum?
Speaker 17: They all well, yeah, oh well they're all good.
Speaker 16: Baby is healthy. She's healthy, so it's.
Speaker 3: All good and aloudy got a boy or a girl? Baby? It's a cheric term, by the way. You pick all this up as you go along.
Speaker 16: A little boy, little boy.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's great news. She must be so excited.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she is off. It's her first baby, so yes, as you excited the car get rid of this car.
Speaker 3: How want to go with the car because it's a disc Yeah, so it's a Mazda. Yeah, yes, all right, buddy, Anthony, thank you very much. Stay there. I thought I misheard him. Turns out now I did no take a break.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So we had no cars. We have a tank for listening to Vena to crush. She just wants to crush the car in a town. We've got the tank. We had no cars. Now we have three cars so far. The answer at the Subaru and a Master as well from Anthony the the dad as of what four hours ago? Mick, good morning, Good morning, Christian. All right, can you add to the cast?
Speaker 18: You've got the moment then, Mick, what can we have a nineteen eighties Jaguar?
Speaker 3: What's he got? An x j x K What is it?
Speaker 18: I think it's an xt jay.
Speaker 3: It's oh beautiful. How come you want that crushed?
Speaker 18: Oh well, it's my property. My company does property cleanups and it was just donated to us for scrap steel, so it's still in reasonable condition. So it's just been sitting in my yard waiting for something like this to come along.
Speaker 3: Jaguar would look great being crushed by a tank. I'd love you say, waiting for something like this to come wrong one day. Guys, we don't need to worry about it. We all know when it's time.
Speaker 5: Don't scrap that Jaguar yet, it's got there's something destined.
Speaker 3: Four point three exactly. That's great mix. Stay there. We'll definitely take the jag off you. So worries Tanya. Good morning, Hi, how are you going? I'm good, Tany. What have you got?
Speaker 7: I've got a ninety seven ninety eight models?
Speaker 1: Great on the drive plane. I'm waiting to go.
Speaker 3: It's very emotional. We're all wedding up here. Emotions are running high right now, all these beloved cars being crushed. And why is it certain your driveway? Is it broken down or just an old heap?
Speaker 1: Now both, it's broke down on my daughter's first cast.
Speaker 3: I just want to get rid of it, right, okay, gotcha? All right, Tarnya, thank you very much, and cal no worries you look after that throat needs a spray or a loss or something. They're right about your throat in the cart car. That's I always said to the kids who we got here. Uh sure, I'm good. So could you help us move the cars?
Speaker 10: I am your man. I've got a big Heno tray and probably the best one in monthlye yep. Call it from Coastal towry on the one the picula and put two cars on a foyer.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 10: Got one on the tray which I can carry four ton and another one on the back of the wheel leaves. Yep, and we can get them down to Gibson and get him.
Speaker 3: Question for you, mate, You're just a man. When this thought. When this show thinks towing, we think coastal towing. So how many cars can you take down there to Gibsland? I can take two for you mate, two anyone? How big is the fleet? Have you got another one those trucks that could pick up another two? So we could have four?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 10: Probably could, mate, Yeah, probably could.
Speaker 3: Four would be great. Two's awesome. We had none, twos great, four would be incredible. Whole line of.
Speaker 16: For you.
Speaker 3: Oh you're a great man. That's coastal towing for you. Now you answer too, They give you four. All right, Moe, we catch up with you. But thank you very much your offer. Easy, Thank you Coastal Towing everyone. Christ Connell Show Podcast very generous offers. Today we buff them magic lamp again, the Genie came out and there were there are so many cars. Now we're going to get three of the cars that were offered, and Devin is going to crush not one, not two, but three this Friday, live and air, because that's what you wanna hear on your radio in the morning. Car's been crushed all right, time four three Tom a Tuesday, this morning spot rises for some of the better stories as we do. Three phone ins at the same time, one hundred dollars delivery vouchers and don't forget every week on the show the best call we get, which is always hard to pick us one one of you wins one thousand dollars. All right today, Then this got touched on yesterday's show and we need to get into list. Have you ever seen anyone famous in the gym? I'll producer Tom. When he first roped into town, we rescued him from his old home on a trip and m a little rescue pat He told me that he'd seen Bruce Springsteen, Bruce Springsteen in the gym in Perth several hours before a show that night. Bruce Springsteen. Now let's hear this eyewitness report right now from Tom Tom take us through it.
Speaker 19: It was January twenty second, twenty seventeen. I was in the gym and Perth.
Speaker 3: It's the first of all, what kind of gym, like a fitness first or one of those twenty four hour meatheadplaces or.
Speaker 19: No, it was it's nixed gin and King's Park in Perth.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 19: And I walked in and there was Bruce Springsteen doing free weights freewaights.
Speaker 3: Of course he's on the freeways, isn't he, you know? And when he does his rep counts as well, he's going two three four trampstart gusts on a pro freeway. So he's doing free weights and it's everyone else going, oh my god, don't look for that is the boss over there?
Speaker 19: Yeah, he was doing a tricep curl from memory.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, that's the big windmill. You know he's been that big power finish.
Speaker 5: And is this before a show, after a Bruce Springsteen show?
Speaker 19: Well, no, he was there must have been prior to sound check because it was in the morning same day as the show.
Speaker 3: Come on, he just a half hour show. How has he got more energy to get in a quick free weight workout with the dumbbells. Here's the boss, So how could you tell it was definitely not him? It was definitely the Bruce Springstey, not just someone that looked a bit like him in Perth.
Speaker 19: No, it was Bruce Springs that. You don't mistake the Boss when you see him doing tricyp.
Speaker 3: But how close were you It could just look for if it's doing tricap girls, you might have just seen the back of the head of the Boss.
Speaker 5: Well I was.
Speaker 19: I also needed to use the free weight, so I had to wait for finish.
Speaker 3: You must done with those. That's great, okay, So how have you seen someone famous in the gym? Nine four one four one oh four three. I met a lady last week who told me she has no fingerprints.
Speaker 5: Like Man in Black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight up right. I was buying someone a gift and it was behind one of these his cabinets. They don't want you in. You've got to go and ask them to open it up. And normally it's a key thing. With this one, now they don't do the keys. It's like a fingerprint thing where there's staff. Put the fingerprint on it opens up.
Speaker 5: I tex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she goes, oh, no, I can't. I won't be opening this, so I'll have to get one of my assistants to do it. She was the manager of Right and she said, I can't do this. I have no fingerprints. So I went, well, I think everyone has a fingerprint. That's why criminals a database. It's fingerprints. She waid, no, No, I can't use an iPhone or anything like that. I have no fingerprints.
Speaker 5: Did she say why?
Speaker 3: I was why to ask? In case I've been some terrible industrial accident. Yeah, she lost her family or something. They went in the vat and she was the only one that survived, And I go, anyway, can I get that vast.
Speaker 5: Just the fingerspling? And she was able to pull them out of the culture.
Speaker 3: So my friend I met last week doesn't have any fingertips? What don't you have? N for one? One, O, four, three, no idea? What that's sick en? Half of that question is, but we're going to find out this morning. Our friend she doesn't any fingertips? What don't you have? And we mentioned this earlier this morning. Horsham drove through it last two weeks ago on our road trip to South Australian Adelaide Horsham is victorious tidiest town yes, and.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and one was Australia's tidiest town yep.
Speaker 3: What is your town famous for? Those are the three topics this morning Spot price is one hundred delivery vouchers nine four one four three give us a call.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What is your town famous for? What don't you have? Met? Lady last week who doesn't have any fingertips fingerprints? Sorry, I can verify that was a ten fingered lady, but she told me she did not have any fingerprints? What don't you have? And Famous in the gym? Toma producer swears blind that he saw Bruce Springsteen on the free weights at a gym. Next gym was that? He said in in Perth hours before a show. A couple of people have been messaging about this Christian he's famous for it was using a gym on Chapel Street for.
Speaker 5: His last tour, so that means he's gone more than one good.
Speaker 3: This same correspondent here Mark at Fasbula, he's famous for it. I mean he's famous for his songs. Not going to the gym, you know, I love springs you're not love that most of all, just often he works out, was using a gym on Chapel Street for his last door. He works out twice daily. What does Springstein get He's seventeen now and to a three hour show. When in Melbourne, Bruce is notorious. This is someone else now, Brenda Smith. When in Melbourne, Bruce is notorious, famous for it. We've already established this. For working out at a hotel or local gym, He's been known to hand over one hundred dollars and tail staff keep the change. A mate manager south Yarra Gym and was so complimentary of Springsteen's humidity, kindness and genuine down to earthness. All that from a guy at the gym.
Speaker 5: So he just comes into a gym and gives somebody one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it might be like okay, because we won't have a membership, will he? So, oh, it doesn't really work add out. You know if you take out a month trial or something harmony in town for night's show on Bruce Springsten on the world tour, well and then it'd be twenty two dollars and there's one hundred. Keep it on Springsteen.
Speaker 5: That's true. Because he doesn't want memberships in every city that he visited.
Speaker 3: But then he might go, but he might come back. Accout, go, can I need a dollar for the coin for the locker though? For the locker, Christian. I saw Lou Reed in two thousand and three at the Gym and the Hard Rock Las Vegas, John Chivolta working out at three am. He kept trying to talk to me. Don't know why. That was also from somebody else in that Vegas as well. All right, famous in the gym. Let's go to Michael. Good morning, Hey mate.
Speaker 15: Hell I saw gar Piers working here at the Sekilda Sea Bars.
Speaker 3: Oh nice.
Speaker 15: I think it was just before he was filming for Iron Man two, seeming as he had a shirtless roll in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, and what was he what particularly bit? Was he also on the friend Springsteen?
Speaker 15: He was on the Yeah, he was on the bench press. Oh yeah, how much did you getting that getting that chess work out going? Because when he had his top off in nine Man too, he actually was all situated around the chest area.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, scene it's really left an impression on Michael here, burned into the memory. Michael, thank you very much for cool. Thanks Mane, Thanks Tom. I don't even remember that scene with me.
Speaker 8: Ian.
Speaker 20: Good morning, Good morning, Christian. I don't have a belly button.
Speaker 3: How come I thought we all had an inn your Rounti.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I've got a nauti or I did have an auki. And that's the reason why, because I had a hernia on the belly button. And so the surgeon on the day said, do you my not having a belly button, and I said, well, I'm fifty five at the time, I was fifty five, and said, well, no, he's going to really look at me down the beach, So yeah, why not.
Speaker 3: But hernia is like an internal isn't it. Why is he taking out your belly bum? That's not the anti what's that going to do with it?
Speaker 20: Well, the belly bat was just getting bigger and the ball just getting bigger and bigger.
Speaker 3: It's almost becoming like an extra leg. Yeah, yeah, virtually you use it like a tripod if you're at the bar, just extended.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that that audi's keep growing.
Speaker 20: They was behind it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know how your ears never so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they stop they do stop growing apparently never stop. Sorry, And I'm gonna have to let you go a bit to get into this. Ears don't just keep growing otherwise you see people burying people right to slam the coffin the door eight f.
Speaker 5: That's why older people have big ears.
Speaker 3: They suddenly get a bit bigger, don't they all just their face.
Speaker 5: Shrink, suddenly get bigger, turning from eighty to eighty one, and you wake up with big ears. It's a gradual growing of the years.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, like a millimeters a year or what's the kind of graph on that?
Speaker 5: What is the perth millimeter a year?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But your nose gets bigger as well, So.
Speaker 3: Your ears and nose both get bigger. Because you're right, you do see a lot of It's mainly the men. Got those big old men as, haven't they.
Speaker 4: And your feet after you're pregnant, after you have a baby, you fake it bigger.
Speaker 3: I think that's just during pregnant is and they swell and then they were trying. Did you really Yeah, so you had to get all new shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like lyngth like I didn't want to cankles.
Speaker 3: I've got flippers. I gave birth the next Sunday and actually woke up with a daughter and a pair of flip flippers of feet. Where are we going? Where are we going?
Speaker 16: This?
Speaker 3: We need a doctor to call in. I do not believe that ears is keep growing, keep growing. I think the day you wake up at sixty they start they start getting bigger at sixty maybe sixty five. They tell you what what doesn't happen? It's an outy belly button, doesn't gig like Jack and the bean Stalk. Have we got more calls? Yes, we have. Umm, we'll be doing three to a choose. I have forgotten mate, Jamison coome morning.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: How are you. I'm good, buddy, Thanks for calling three topic Tuesday. You can get us back on and even ruder here. Which one are you calling in about?
Speaker 17: I'm calling in about what makes your town famous?
Speaker 3: Christian? Yes? And what is the town famous for?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 17: I live in man Evolin in the southeast. And when we had our hard rubbish collection about a couple of months ago, some of the locals decided to use the hard rubbish to set up a house on the main roundabout in the middle of our town. So this was just a It had a bedroom, a bathroom, there was a dining area, as a with a doll in it. The clothesline even had clothes on it. It was really really good. It was really funny. It was in the newspaper, was all over the local Facebook groups until it was unfortunately packed up the next day. But yeah, I mean that is.
Speaker 3: A reason to go and check it out. I mean, I'd go on a detour to see that, going to road trip.
Speaker 17: It was funny being in local and seeing everyone sort of like come from all over to see it. But unfortunately the local police thought it was a bit of a roadside distraction, so they made the local county.
Speaker 3: We're going to try and recreate Let's build it again. Let's build a new house with new bier. This is a great idea. It's yeah, I'm gonna have to google this now and find that. Hey, thanks very much calling for that. Have a one hundred dollars delivery voucher.
Speaker 17: Oh thank you so much.
Speaker 16: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good day.
Speaker 20: All right.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Tuesday morning.
Speaker 3: All right, three time Tuesday. This is the stories we are looking for today for you guys. Are nine four one four one o four three. What don't you have? Just before the ants who got news. We just heard from a guy who doesn't have a belly bun. He had an autie and then he got removed as part of a hernia operation. And this sent us down a wormhole of why do old men's ears get bigger and their noses get bigger? Jack? What have you found that?
Speaker 5: I claimed that the ears never stopped growing, which is a myth? Our nose?
Speaker 3: What surprise as seeing as it made no sense?
Speaker 5: No, but there is something to it. Our nose and ears are made of cartiledge. While many people mistakenly believe that carledge never stops growing, the fact is it does stop growing. But because it breaks down as we age, our nose and ears begin to sag, making it big. So they're not growing, but they're sagging. Gravity's growing them.
Speaker 3: Really Okay, so the sorn? Then what don't you have? What is your town famous for? And famous at the gym? After Toma producer swears blind he saw Bruce Springsteen, I'm now starting to believe what he did see Springsteen. Spruce Springsteen on the free weights at a gem m Perth. So who have you seen famous at the gym? Nine four one four one oh four three Fiona.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: All right, what don't you have, Fiona?
Speaker 10: I don't have eelos ready, well, come, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think it's a hereditary thing.
Speaker 15: So my father doesn't have them. And now I've.
Speaker 18: Passed it on to my daughter.
Speaker 3: She's she's lobeless as well.
Speaker 15: She's globeless.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have to have some sort of lobe.
Speaker 3: How does it?
Speaker 15: It's just straight, so it goes.
Speaker 3: And is it coming down to what meets a jaw line? It just goes straight to a join line.
Speaker 16: That's right.
Speaker 5: So you can't wear ear rings?
Speaker 16: Well I can, but there's not a lot of rooms, so I can't wear big earring.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Can you google? Clint Eastward? I don't think Clint Eastwood has ear lobes. There you go, let's find out also google celebrities who don't have ear lobes. I'm pretty sure Eastwood does not have ear lobes.
Speaker 5: I mean he's got a small ear lob. He's got it. He would say that enob though.
Speaker 3: Could he put an earring in like a hoop? One like a pie? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Clint Eastwood. It's called an extreme form of an attached ear lobe, which means it straight into the face.
Speaker 3: Eastwood's got that.
Speaker 5: Eastwood's got that bang, I knew it.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, Fiona, thank you very much. That would give you a one hundred dollars delivery voucher. Thank you just for having no lobes.
Speaker 5: Is that something you just remembered the fact you remembered or do you? Did you pitch outdoor?
Speaker 3: Josie Wells. I think that guy could not wear a hooped earring. Johnny Depp Yes, but Eastwood.
Speaker 5: No, that's a photographic memory of years of celebrity.
Speaker 3: In the next song, let's see who else are the celebrities, let's name them? Don't have ears? Okay? Who a you got here waiting for us? Peter, Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 19: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Peter, Welcome to the show. So what is your town famous for?
Speaker 14: Famous for being the smallest mountain in the world.
Speaker 9: It's called WITCHI Proof.
Speaker 3: WITCHI Proof. This is great. It's the smallest mountain in the world. Kids movie it is.
Speaker 14: It's just like a little pimple in the Melloy of the Northwest Victoria there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So why is it not just a hill?
Speaker 14: Because it's my day of the rock structure?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is that? What stops a hill from being a mountain?
Speaker 14: I think, so tell you what we're kicking, but yeah, it's It's also famous for having a weed race that Mike Willisy used to host on Channel nine and it was called King in the Mountain and they had to race hub the hill with a forty kilogram back of wheat on their back, so first to the top.
Speaker 3: Again every day on cover peen another layer on.
Speaker 5: TV What happened to a people?
Speaker 3: Peter would also give you a hundred dollars delivery avoucher. That's a great call. Thank you very much, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Zuck thy zuch?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good? So famous people in the gym? Who have you seen?
Speaker 7: Yes? What it was in Canada and I just moved over there and started training at the local gym. And there was this guy who looked kind of familiar and then I'd seen him a few times in the gym. He asked me to spot him one day and I realized he was an actor. And then it turns out he was the guy Robert England who played Freddy Krueger in Nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 3: Tell you what you do want that guy with that big old metallic claw off your throat, guy, leave the clor in the locker. That's great.
Speaker 5: And how did you recognize himself? Because he had all the face make up.
Speaker 3: I'd never know what Robert England at night?
Speaker 7: Well, I recognized him. He used to play a character and in another TV show I watched as a kid, Little House on the Prairie and uh. And it was just after we got talking that I realized, you know, the sort of casual gym talk. And he said that he was an actor. And then I'd asked him if he was in anything that I knew, and he said, oh, yeah, I was in Little House on the Prairie and this other movie Nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no way, there isn't he Clang Prairie Clang. Zoch will give you a one hundred dollars to the ROO voucher. I love that, great one to end on this morning. Well done, Thanks so much, guys, say Jack Lobeless celebrities Justin as text and in Good Morning, Justin sent Paul Stanley from Kiss No Earloabs.
Speaker 5: I'll add him to the list. But there are some A listers that don't have elo all right, so Eastward Clean Eastwood you were right about that doesn't have earlobes, Angelina Joe Lee.
Speaker 3: No, that's why Brad left. Done nothing to Nebulon when they're spooning. He likes the lobe. I'm turning it out. He likes a lobe.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why Chris Martin left Gwyneth Peltrow no earlobe? What Tom Cruise very lobeless, very lobless, and Matt Damon no earlobes?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 6: You know everyone Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Wow wee. It was like the end of an exam there the end of that song as chat Posts is putting the flourishing touches with his pen to an atwork time waste star hot out of mamma's oven. Time for the time wasted. Every day this week you get tickets go to the opening nights of the Drummer Queens and five hundred dollars in cash today. This is incredible news. Right seven eleven, it's so only pretty inconven it's pretty convenient to get stuff from seven eleven right now, turning it into a drive through. How are we getting lazier?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I love a drive I would I would encourage more drive through everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still can believe. I thought it was an amazing and when we nowhere else in the world I have the bottlers drive through bottles, no house in the world. I couldn't believe when I saw that where you don't even have to get out of the car. You can just pop the trunk yell out that you want your gym, beam and coke. No time we wasted.
Speaker 5: You're right, then we're heading towards the future of just driving and everything everything.
Speaker 3: Can we do a drive through radio show? All right? So today with this news, we're looking for lazy bands. Imagine there's a lazy festival. Okay, Oh, who's headlining lazy Fest? Queen size beds.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not that good bronze.
Speaker 3: Damn. I should have ended with that one.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, We've got some royal rock and roll. There's some noisy stuff. Zack de La Roach's here. That's right, lean against the machine arms. So lazy is going to lean against this.
Speaker 5: Machine US silver plus thank you who.
Speaker 3: There's some rap now on lazy Fest. Yes, Emina do it later, Emina do it later silver shut type piece gold, thank you? More wrap now, more wrap? Now who's that? Oh he's bought his wife Beyonce. It's lazy gold, thank you? What about mc hammock gold stick with the all right, what have you got? Lazy bands?
Speaker 5: There's another hip hop artist on the list. Oh yes, walk DMC can't be bothered to run?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no yeah this walk yeah yeah? Silver?
Speaker 5: Who's that up there?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: This this will take a second to get so don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, don't don't laugh immediately pants you try and rain in all that laughter.
Speaker 5: It's estimating crows. Now. The boss asked them to count the crows and they didn't count them. They just estimated.
Speaker 3: I'm graded and you know that deserves that. Come on, that's not lazy, that is count. I can't bother to count the crows.
Speaker 5: I can't be bothered doing now there's maybe thirty there.
Speaker 3: What's the same with my friend the rapper? Em I do it later?
Speaker 5: Who is that at the the concert? They're so lazy they have they're falling asleep. It's z Z's the top.
Speaker 3: So obvious prods.
Speaker 5: And it's Mariah. Don't carry that silver?
Speaker 3: But that's.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's at work time Waster. He gets five hundred dollars in cash. Eavydeo this week tickets The Omnly Art of Them. The Queen's Coming, Live, Loud and Ready to Rule opens up the Comedy Theater, Melbourne on the twenty eighth of April. Don't miss out all right today within at seven eleven, it's going to become a drive through. You can't move a couple of feet to get a slurpee. We're looking for lazy bands Passive Attack Silver Plus. It's on my Troy Dexys Midnight Strollers. Silver Billy won't idle, He just won't sit there. He won't idle. But there's that lazy Yes, your idol hight always idle that one? Yeah, yeah idle? Oh dear, sorry Phil, I thought that was worthy of a silver fleetwood slack, silver deaf sloth, a slow animal, the sloth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what's the ben death leopard?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I tried. You didn't put your name on that. I tried to upgrade that jack right, really lethargic Zeppelin silk like that one? Sorry, sharpy lazy garga.
Speaker 5: She hasn't hit angels that's better gold Michael.
Speaker 3: Metallic, can't be bothered, Silver Notorious l A Z instead of b I G Notorious l A Silver plus Wendy Metallic, Can I get back to you. That's the same guy with another metallic brackets it Dan brackets again, the stay at Home Wheelbury's. That's gold, Red Hot Chili Nappers. Silver counting because I don't know why. Because someone's on a counting crows, one like your one, counting crows with a calculat and that is funny.
Speaker 5: Estimating crows is funny.
Speaker 3: No, no counting with a calculator. It's cheating. It's lazy gold. What don Chris system of a lay down gold? That's good. The loose commitments. I don't think you firm anything up. Bronze Beddy Van Sleeping instead of Eddie van Haven. There's a lot of work has gone into that.
Speaker 5: That's a Franken Star.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Silver Jimmy Eat Takeaway instead of Jimmy World. Gold, uh Alie in Pajamas, Bronze Lethargic at the Disco, Silver Jimmy Jimmy Jammy Barnes Day Jimmy Jams brons Men won't work out when at work anyway, it should have been men who don't go to work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bronze and spinal nap.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can we keep the five hundred dollars ourselves?
Speaker 5: I guess the only thing I can remember is the double metallica entry.
Speaker 19: Lucky man.
Speaker 3: On any normal day, you're getting nothing five hundred dollars? Are you kidding me? Dan Brackets again, it's yours well done mate, you're lucky man.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connells podcast, Thank.
Speaker 3: You very much for all the offers today of cars. When we start today's show, we had no cars. We had a tank and Divina, who is the listener. We're trying to make it happen on her bucket list. She wants to drive over a car with the tank. We had the tank almost immediately thanks to you guys. However, we had no cars. Now in a situation where we have about twelve cars, we have too many cars. Yeah, we have too many cars. So she's going to crush not one but three cars. Yep, we're aiming for three cars. So thank you very much for all the offers. We are back tomorrow morning. Entire today's show is what's the one that you wrote down?
Speaker 5: Ferociously tidy Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're back tomorrow morning. Thanks for all your brilliant stories and cools today
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connor Show podcast