Speaker 1: Imagine, if you will, that you are in a place of great beauty. Some teenage boys walk past you, they yell out, hey, bitch tits. The world you see is a place of paradox of beauty and cruelty. It will cut you off with the knees, then gift you a pair of easies. And that, my friends, is why you always always need a buck up, back up bad.
Speaker 2: Kayline Brook doing the Dinosaur. I thought that was like an Egyptian Oh I was doing that. Everybody on the floor. I mean, no, no, that song? Who did that? But the tin lids? You're on the wrong mic. This is what happened.
Speaker 1: Say when we sat down there we go which mike should I use? And Valvo said, you'll find out.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we ever know.
Speaker 1: There's too many mics that that came over before.
Speaker 2: Doing her job.
Speaker 1: Who is that? Oh my god, it's Sasa French, the world's greatest producer. And that would mean that you are Nate Valfou.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much, Kate Lane broke, and I'm Kate Lane that you.
Speaker 1: Are and we are the buck up And I tell you what you sorely need so much.
Speaker 2: I did happen think that you needed a none of it good putting on your lipstick that you've got in Japan, talking like an eight year old girl, apparently, saying it changes color.
Speaker 1: It changes color, it goes on clear. But it got me at the cherry blossom flavor. Love that, And then Sash accused me of being an eight year old girl.
Speaker 2: That lipstick does remind me of hypercolor T shirts.
Speaker 1: Don't you love it? Your hypercolor T shirt's terrible because of the changing of color underneath your pit. Yeah, in all the places and.
Speaker 2: Women got a little sweat line under the booby. It was this one line of color.
Speaker 1: Just it was a disagre. You're right, look iod like one.
Speaker 2: But listen to the ninety ninety sixty T shirt designs were terrible.
Speaker 1: Don't you love something when it's written in Japlish or Chinglish or whatever, right spanglish exactly? The lip arm with the greedy cherry perfume is a true natural color developer.
Speaker 2: Greedy cherry. I like that it sounds sexual. Does it's a maybe?
Speaker 1: Not go home and tell my husband, Actually, do you like my greedy cherry?
Speaker 2: Say what you want about Katelaine Brook, but her cherry is Yeah.
Speaker 1: They reacted. The pigments react to the pH of my lips.
Speaker 2: I've always said that about you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, We're very happy to be here. Why are we so uncharacteristically low? And why do we need it?
Speaker 2: The last week has been up and down, and we had such a high only a week ago at the live show.
Speaker 1: With our beautiful buckwits.
Speaker 2: It's not weird seeing that many of them together in the wild. Yes, very nice people, and that was we all.
Speaker 1: Loved each other because straight away we know something about each other. It might not be good, but and we love our own.
Speaker 2: They brought you pineapples, yes, so many.
Speaker 1: Apples, and one of them and I can't remember the name of the girl who brought me the pineapple well on pineapples, Yeah, blonde girl. What was her name, Kirsty? Anyway, I just made that up. It's the sweetest, most delicious pineapple. No return.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you did need it to return, it complicated through.
Speaker 1: Her exactly have you got the receipt?
Speaker 2: And there was buckheads in home made merch yes, correct, heat dog and she dog t shirt. Yes, beautiful better than apples, yep, offense, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think better than now. Oh yeah, they had a pink dog and a blue dog. So good with a little bit, Peter Alexander.
Speaker 2: Got reminded of a buckhead whose name I cannot remember him so sorry. Really every particular buckhead came to our first Melbourne show and came again. However, at the first Melbourne show last year, she bought her husband, who isn't a fan of the podcast, remember what it is? I met him afterwards and he said, not for me or something.
Speaker 1: He said it was like, if that's your thing. I think it was something like that. It's like, which, of course I adored, I love like I just love.
Speaker 2: But what was funny was it was a five month build up for her to come again without him.
Speaker 1: Stay away.
Speaker 2: It's like if we were a pineapple, he would have tried to return us.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, what I think we could win him over, I don't know. I don't believe that there's anyone that we couldn't win over high Life. He didn't come back, No, he didn't come back, but he will.
Speaker 2: He mad it's for a whole hour last year and went, you know what, as you say to Sash.
Speaker 1: That's enough, that's enough, that's enough.
Speaker 2: So that was.
Speaker 1: That's enough. Also wouldn't be triaked normally. What's happened in this the world is topsy turvy.
Speaker 2: And also when we did the Hello afterwards, we got to meet everyone, which which is so awesome. But what I'm still laughing how anyone that listened to last week's episode heard when I rolled that diacetilling the deck of cards, which I'm still talking about. Okay, still.
Speaker 1: I thought about it the other day and I had to. I had to smote it from my memory because I just there's no look at Sasha's face.
Speaker 2: She hates this the lord, we all hate it. So here's what I loved about it.
Speaker 1: You know who liked it?
Speaker 2: Your husband? My husband?
Speaker 1: And you know what that goes to show? You know what else he loves what Hitler documentary World War two, stories about Napoleon and being grumpy and that they are your people.
Speaker 2: Yes, So if you missed the episode very quickly, I told you the fact.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing fact.
Speaker 2: A randomly shoft deck. Yeah, has never been done before and will never be done again. Yeah, go shuffle a deck of cards. You've created history. Yeah crazy. No one cares except me and a couple of.
Speaker 1: The eyes there liked it. I do think if we can be binary on our pod. I do think that's the sort of thing that men are into. But I think that you're confused about the buck up. You know, he'd love that, Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan, you could discuss that with him. I reckon for an hour. He'd get right into it.
Speaker 2: I've been on stage for nearly twenty years, Kate, and let me tell you tell them that Deck of Cards story. I haven't heard of silence like that in my entire career. At one point I heard, while I was telling that story on stage, someone's cutlery hit their plate out in the restaurant, which was not close to the stage. It was two closed doors. But then in the line afterwards, when I was meeting people, I did a bit of a I heard you. I keep saying, what do you think about my Deck of Cards?
Speaker 1: You see?
Speaker 2: Person said it just wasn't good, And yes, wasn't grass.
Speaker 1: The girl before me said to you, I wasn't into it just but she went no, it was no good, like straight away, And I thought, I love the honesty. When they send us beautiful messages, we love them.
Speaker 2: Was it about the Deck of Cards?
Speaker 1: No, Nate, try no, pong deodorant. That's what my girlfriend Alice uses. Hang on, was this after they met me? No, it was because you talked the other week.
Speaker 2: About I tried natural deodorant pain.
Speaker 1: So my girlfriend Alice, and I was surprised that she used something called no Pong because I find that name.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty brave to put a product out there and have the word pong.
Speaker 1: But people love that. Now you know how everyone got into writing like a full Wikipedia page on a shampoo bottle and insulting every aspect of you. This will get rid of your frizzy, nasty flyway ugly, thinning baldy.
Speaker 2: Had peg shampoo for you, troll.
Speaker 1: The shower ugly, And everyone's like, I must buy this on subscription because we're so used to being persecuted by our cosmeetings. Yeah, it just became a thing. Bully us now, Yeah, they bully. And the more they bully us, the more that we because we've been negged. We love it and women buy it and women that's apparently how men get women is if they need us. But I'll tell you what what not Katie Lane No, no.
Speaker 2: One saying no Pong to Kate Lane Brook.
Speaker 1: I don't like to begged, and I don't understand why people like it. Anyway. My girlfriend Alice also said, and this was from Joe Gaanta. Okay, my girlfriend Alice swears, but in fact brought a tin to our house. Oh wow, I think my husband, well, he was decluttering.
Speaker 2: I want to know what series of events made your friend go. I want to take this to the lame Brooks.
Speaker 1: Because she knew that it was a natural thing, and she knows anytime she got anything cook is.
Speaker 2: Of course, there we go. That's the sound of no pong. Yeah, let's get a pong on board the pod. Hey pong, send us some tin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send us. We won't throw them out this time.
Speaker 2: It's written on the all.
Speaker 1: Right, now we've got some news. Oh what Oh I thought that's what we were talking about. The news, well, the bad news. Sorry I forgot Yeah, okay, what's your idea poster?
Speaker 2: Well, I know it's a week old, but you know we should we should talk about our friends of the project.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the project is no more. Anyway, we've done that. Now let's rap the.
Speaker 2: Buck upcoming live every night.
Speaker 1: I love the pro on your Tuesday, Yeah I do. And also let's implore our listeners.
Speaker 2: To go out and watch the project.
Speaker 1: Unlike how you left school, We're going to go out with a bang?
Speaker 2: Hey? Why not?
Speaker 1: Man? How long did you have to wait for?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: A Bangwo? What?
Speaker 2: Bang? Which bang?
Speaker 1: Have you medicated? No?
Speaker 2: Pong?
Speaker 1: Something? Sad?
Speaker 2: You don't really annoy me about the project announcement? And I'm gonna I'm going to this is a This is AM radio. Now you can tune into AM radio. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You've got to do your own.
Speaker 2: And no television. Yes, no one is telling you to watch a show if you don't like it, general public, Why do people get so fired up about a show they don't like? Watching TV is not compulsory?
Speaker 1: Oh no you want I've got a theory.
Speaker 2: I have a bunch of shows I don't like on TV, but I don't want them to be off the TV because I know how many people are employed I have that job on the TV.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if we went to the Patti's Pie factory and started agitating for the people inside to lose their job, thank you, because we don't like pies, And yet people do that to show these people all the time morning carrying feathering, good for you? They like? Really that the hatred is unbelievables.
Speaker 2: So crazy.
Speaker 1: But I've got a theory. Okay, So you know how when you've gone out with someone and you've really liked them, and then when you go off them, how you're just so filled with discuss.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden everything about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and towards yourself as well, because you like, how could I ever have? But you projected on them? I think because for a long time The Project was such a well loved show that when the appetite sort of changed, people couldn't get on board with their changed feelings because.
Speaker 2: When the show grows, they're asking you to grow with it, and some people don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well also, and sometimes shows don't grow, sure, so that could also be the case.
Speaker 2: Right, But also this is very inside baseball kind of chat. But one the Project gave me and many others my first ever live TV hosting gig.
Speaker 1: That's their response, that's that's them.
Speaker 2: So they should have been act years ago. And that's not enough for a bunch of us to host live TV. The taler, the ear pieces, it's an hour long that you're on there. There's no safety in there. No, they're giving people like me, I know, and others. That's gone. Yeah. There, when you're a comedian or a band and.
Speaker 1: You want to promote gone.
Speaker 2: Like your book, play anything. Yeah, no one's going to have you on. No one has anyone on anything in this country. I said, this country, you're welcome. So that's now gone.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's this is the grim reality. The next time Robbie Williams comes to this country, you won't know about it.
Speaker 2: Devastated, I mean, anyway, but that's project Project. You don't have to love a show. You can just like, you know, go, oh that sucks. Heaps of people just lost their job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, all right, I know anyway, so that was sad.
Speaker 2: Including my co including me, including me. Needs no pong, no job.
Speaker 1: Oh yes that's right. What does that? I like what I'm about to find.
Speaker 2: Out Bike Up's about to go to seven epps a week. No, no, anyway, I love your buck Up. I mean love you Project, not the buck Up.
Speaker 1: Speaking of shows that people love to hate, now, I have not delved yet. You know, I can't do a drip feed one week at a time. And also I didn't realize I thought I could watch it on my streaming platform. But I had the wrong streaming.
Speaker 2: There's the real reason. There we go.
Speaker 1: You can pretend no, no, I can't watch one week at a time. I haven't watched the new series of Strife because I've got to wait to gorge myself on it.
Speaker 2: So it's finished. Yeah, I need it.
Speaker 1: But of course we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well we can't. It's not called sex in the City case no, but let's just call it that because I was saying that as in to be annoyed already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I just like that and just like and you have to say it like that, and just like that. It Issh has watched it, and of course I've been messaging her about it.
Speaker 2: He's the asterisk. He's best shows of all time for me in terms of the ones that I love growing up. Had the biggest impact on me. I think, Yeah, my interests in writing and all of that. It's Sopranos, It's Simpsons, it sets in the city. It's much so sexon City is an og for me. The early seasons. God, it's good, go back and watch them now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughter's been watching it just as entertaining. But my daughter watching it through her eyes and just like that should not have come as such a surprise, an unpleasant surprise.
Speaker 2: However, Kate, one of my least favorite things people do is when they watch old things through the lens of today. It's like, you can't say that it's this was made in nineteen third No, you can't say that, yeah, that's around anything anymore. Well, this is a hit the documentary.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so tell me yess for it?
Speaker 2: Which one do you want first? Do you want the press tour that I have comments on or the new show?
Speaker 1: Okay? I just want a little bit of a headline and permission to speak, okay, because I need to know.
Speaker 2: I will never watch another episode of it. One of the worst television shows ever made. And here the call hang on, hang on, lecond hang on okay, sorry, no point, just no pong.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you can't even hate watching.
Speaker 2: No, it's so bad. I can't finish it.
Speaker 1: All right, sash yep.
Speaker 3: I did all the movies and obviously didn't like them. Yeah, but no, note I've done two episodes and you can't.
Speaker 1: Can't we even do it together?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't think. So how about this? I will I will bet ten thousand dollars. I don't like that, but let's just say it. I'm convinced it's written by Ai. I'm convinced.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to some of the scenes going no human has written this, like, no person is looking at this going, this is a this is a conversation.
Speaker 1: Goodness, But they've always had the sharpest riders, not not in the incarnation of and just like that, and in fact, in the last series. How many series have there been? This is at the because we live through that terrible that Cha is not in it?
Speaker 2: Is she?
Speaker 1: They? But yeah, God, because I read an article with Sarah Jessica Parker expressing her amaze shocked that people didn't like the character of Chad.
Speaker 2: That's my second point. But firstly, just staying on the show. It is probably one of the worst shows.
Speaker 1: That instantly you don't know how bad I want to watch it.
Speaker 2: But also they're all very good actors, all of them, So even they're terrible in it, because they're good in other stuff, they're just terrible in this. All right, it's not their fault.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Charlotte, is what's happened to Chark?
Speaker 2: I don't think she knows how to act with her new face.
Speaker 1: How new is her new face?
Speaker 2: Well, she got a new face, and then she got so much the poor thing got so much flak for the new face that she tried to deface her new face and go back to her old face.
Speaker 1: Hang on with her new face in the last series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was two seasons ago.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 2: Well, it was a bit lippy, and then she tried to deface that face. Oh, and she's kind of gone back to her.
Speaker 1: Old face, like people still aren't happy.
Speaker 2: No, because it's not really her old face.
Speaker 1: Is she still married to the guy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no story.
Speaker 2: There's no story because it's written by Ai.
Speaker 1: Al Right, So what I did notice in the first I think even in the first outing of it was I have never seen a more AGS show in my life, where they kept commenting on the ages of everybody. I remember at one point Miranda sorry, impression of Miranda my visceral responsible writing I've heard on the show. I remember at one stage, Carrie was meeting her on the steps and she said, and they're on the phone to each other as Miranda was walking up the steps of the university, and Miranda goes and carry goes, can you see me? And she goes, yeah, you're the only fifty one year old sitting on the steps of Stanford. Who's they age checked constantly? And I actually thought, because you know, they always had these great, sharp, brilliant gay writers, and I thought to myself, Oh, the gays don't love a men a pausal woman.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what I actually, yeah, that's what I'm The AI robots date scists, and they've picked up on it camp little AI guy.
Speaker 1: Because of course everyone loves loved them when they were all fabulous and desperately unhappy and looking for love and looking beautiful.
Speaker 2: Stuff like when you watch the original season. Miranda was whip smart lawyer, became partner in the law firm, just miles ahead of everyone.
Speaker 1: It was odd, though, when she started going out with the dark.
Speaker 2: Season. Doesn't I how to do anything last? And she didn't know what Twitter was. She doesn't know what gay means, or by means.
Speaker 1: But she's very keen on getting growled.
Speaker 2: She's just a full less Now did you just say crowned.
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't that happen at this Sorry, there's no nice way to put it.
Speaker 2: No, she got fingered in the kitchen by that by the Shay one that was that it's horrendous.
Speaker 1: For some reason, they've used the person that you least want to go with on a sexual exploration. They've used her for all the sexual exploration.
Speaker 2: What they've done is Cynthia Nixon her real name. She's a latent life lesbian. I know, love or Pearl to you Latin life lesbians, but I just don't believe that's Miranda. So they've made Miranda Cynthia.
Speaker 1: She's just beating her correct, correct, But I do I believe.
Speaker 2: She rocks up the set and goes. I want to be fingered, but.
Speaker 1: I read the script.
Speaker 2: I need a little bit more busy that.
Speaker 1: You know what. I blame Miranda for a lot of the ills of this series. And I'll tell you why, Miranda or Cynthia. Well, I think Cynthia because also in real life, Cynthia is very politically active, and so they've sort of dragged all that, all these extraneous themes and into the show, into the life of the show. But it does need to reflect life. I guess doesn't know anyway. But also, you know how nature feels a vacuum. So since Samantha left, who was going to go mustling in. It wasn't going to be Charlotte A good point. It was bloody, Miranda Martin.
Speaker 2: I'll make crowdout, Miranda. I will never stop thinking of saying growd out.
Speaker 1: I apologize to people who.
Speaker 2: Are crowd out right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I love my I love this by the way, Oh this is just delicious.
Speaker 2: So Cody and I go away for a few days last week.
Speaker 1: You didn't make him no no, so you.
Speaker 2: Know he's relaxed. I'm not running around board.
Speaker 1: Are you in the country, Yeah, it's a bad place for you.
Speaker 2: He's in bed seven forty five bye bye at nat as he does. And whereas you're in bed seven forty five in the morning. Thank you? What getting out all night growling?
Speaker 1: You're still in beat?
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you? Got that? So what I do? Scrolled my phone for five hours a night. Algorithm picked up pretty quickly that I was the little gay boy Love and Sex and the City. So it's just showing me clip after clip from the og no of the press tour they're currently doing. Oh okay, two things here on the buck up. Everyone knows this. We are team control. We love her. Hello, couc.
Speaker 1: Do you forget that that that's her.
Speaker 2: I'm team control now. I've always been a bit not sure what we are. Right, Something did happen between the cast? An interviewer asks a very simple question, what show were they on? I don't know, this is some Vogue thing or whatever. Right, Yeah, just basically saying to Miranda, your character going through this sexual awakening of getting as you say, browd out, would obviously text her friend Samantha, who's so sexually forward, who even was a lesbian for one of the seasons. Yes, yes, has so much to say about sexual exploration and all of that.
Speaker 1: She was the sexual energy, she was the cheese.
Speaker 2: It is the most obvious thing that she would text one of her good friends who lives overseas. This is what her answer was when she was asked that.
Speaker 4: We see Carrie and Samantha testing a lot this season and in past seasons. Do you hope, as I do, that Miranda and Samantha are testing this season and maybe Miranda is reaching out to Samantha for some insight and to support as she explores her sexuality. No, now they don't.
Speaker 2: Oh my good, the coldest response you've ever She.
Speaker 1: Even had to go back to her hitro Baby Boys to answer that.
Speaker 2: They hate each other. They hate hate someone so much. You can't even pretend that your character would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, character character would take Oh my goodness, I've never been keener to watch anything stup threat. Oh I love it.
Speaker 2: I thought you would.
Speaker 1: I can't. Is the fashion mad? Did you see the episode where she wears the bonnet.
Speaker 2: The big hat?
Speaker 1: The bonnet's ridiculous? Are the clothes all ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right?
Speaker 2: So you and I both go on regional last week. Good even though we were almost near each other.
Speaker 1: No, because we don't exchange information with each other save it for the booth. Well we do. And so you and I were both in the country by the beach. Yeah, our beach is like half an hour away from each other twenty minutes. Oh wow, I didn't know that we're country neighbors.
Speaker 2: Wowee.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Geraldine Hickey ask me to go down and do a do a fundraiser comedy show for a woman called Sue who runs a Koala rehabilitation center.
Speaker 1: And who we know from. You know, we don't have any rubbish collection. We have to go to the transfer station, which enrages my husband because we pay rates the same rates as everybody else, but we don't get any free visits to the dump, which is quite strange.
Speaker 2: Is a radiot I've ever heard one?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Do the voice?
Speaker 2: The tip is open five days a week.
Speaker 1: It's not, by the way, and also the hours are really weird, so it's got open from one till three on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Talk and about like your bathroom rubbish, your kitchen.
Speaker 1: Rubbish, rubbish that we have no rubbish collection.
Speaker 2: Can't you just make it like an insinuator or something.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could know you couldn't well, you could do something.
Speaker 2: We had one when we were kids. Dad had one in the backyard one did I think the concrete?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the best of block one. It can I tell you something about.
Speaker 2: Just like fifty black piles of smoke.
Speaker 1: My ties sister in law b all Right, her twin sister a still in Thailand, but Be's married Peter's older brother Mark. They've got a son together. When Bee first came to Australia and she came camping with the whole family. You know, we go camping every year at Nanay, peter'smum's caravan. Bee started to make a fire and she set fire to a plastic bottle and Marie, everyone was like, what are you doing? What are you doing? She said, that's what we do, mum, that's what we do entire land. The plastic burns all day always, plenty of plastic.
Speaker 2: Was out there with kids dad burning.
Speaker 1: There must have been so much plastic then. I mean, it wasn't very safe, but if you wanted a really good one, you would you drag a tire onto it and go all t would steal one. Anyway.
Speaker 2: We don't have teflon, I mean suck Forever gammicals, and.
Speaker 1: We don't have any rubbish collections, so we have to go to this dump. And Sue works at the dump. And often she's got like a little baby, not a koala. She's had what she had in her little like a bum bag. It's got an animal in it.
Speaker 2: Normally wear one with like drugs and cat.
Speaker 1: Well, not Sue. She's had a baby wombat, I think a baby possum. And once she got angry at us because we saw a tiger snake dying on the beach and no one came and told her. And I'm like, you know what, I was like, I was ripped a snake.
Speaker 2: But also look after the cute k.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, we're all the whole world is rushing to the aid of a Koala or a beautiful woe bat Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, Soue tells me this story. She gets his call once this guy nowhere near her house, like an hour and a half, two hours away. Yeah, country dead Koala unfortunately is a mother because it's got its baby with it. Soue's like, I'm coming, goes all the way out there, gets the baby Koala, takes it back all the way home. Realizes that for this baby Koala to survive, it needs this thing, this food or this something.
Speaker 1: The colosstrum from the mother needs.
Speaker 2: That, and so she has to go back and operate on the mum to get it out of the mum so she can physically give it to the baby Koala, so she can like.
Speaker 1: She knew how to operate on themosyphon petrol not to start with the hose, and then gets in the car, goes all the way back out to collect the dead mum. Gets there to pick up the mum and the mum turns its head.
Speaker 2: It's still alive, grabs the mum, takes them alive. Mum all the way back to her place, reunites them, rehabilitates them, lets them back go a month later. That's beautiful, bloody story.
Speaker 1: Oh that's beautiful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you're told me that, I was like, well, now I'm more than happy to driven out here for this fundraiser for her because that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love that if that happen. By the way, speaking of Laura Quintinilla, Hello Laura, haha. I used the lily bit voice and said I think it's beautiful, and my cat almost shut himself proceeds.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to take us to a Megan story.
Speaker 1: No, no, Mae, I'm desperate. You know there's a bit of Megan over here.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. Well, there always is with.
Speaker 1: You, It's always a bit of Meghan. But I know I have to spend it carefully, Ruin. It's like I've been put on a budget, a Megan budget, and am I over?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, well over. But then at the live show, I did, hey, we live in a democracy, and the response from the crowd on the day told me that I may be wrong in this may.
Speaker 1: Okay, you may be. But also it's always important when you're measuring something to have a control to measure it next to. And the control was your deck of cards.
Speaker 2: Or you know what I say to that deck of guards. It just freaked you out, though I had I had an anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, and that should be a sign.
Speaker 2: Did not do it?
Speaker 1: Just let it go. It's not for you. Leave it to one of those guys who does q I. Or one of those shows with the English shadow scene where they got the bag of goal was marked. Why what was that? And then someone goes, well, the soldiers all are there and woo woo breastplates wooven out of their wine hair. That's those English shows.
Speaker 2: So I'm at this gig. They did two shows because they sold out so quickly, which great, So we did back to back shows that she must have been thrilled, stoked.
Speaker 1: Did she bring any animals? No, no, no she brings She bought snacks and you know why because she's so properly into loving the animals.
Speaker 2: And photographed of some of her famous koalas in the frame for me and well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Straight, it's.
Speaker 2: Gum tree three pieces at one of the markets. You're there to pick up some emi oil whatever you're getting, Okay, So then that gig finish at like nine. I have a drive to get home, no matter what the time.
Speaker 1: Is, I am a three hour drive.
Speaker 2: And I said, well I'm going I'm going home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Higgy and twelve two.
Speaker 2: Lesbians plus Sue Yeah, and others had this like gap. They're like, we're hiding your keys. Oh, we are not letting you drunk. No, they were just like just because I don't know what I'm like Yeah, concentration wise, yes, yes. And then someone made a really good point and said a lot of the animals that Sue looks after road accidents, the people hit the wom bats and people hit the koalas. Yes, they're like, you're going to do this gig twice and then get in the car and kill a one bat. Good points. So I stayed the night at hickeys. Oh did you and a guest room?
Speaker 1: Yes? What was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's the vibe like?
Speaker 2: Lesbian chic?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, chic? You know love it?
Speaker 2: Flyer?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what their roof would be?
Speaker 2: Watertime Broadcast, another great comic was also on the lineup. She was there with her partner in the ge ano the other guest room a lot of dogs. I love the dog hicking, cast dogs and three dogs. It sounds like the name of a cafe, doesn't it. Three dogs. It's took a photo of me on the just be with all the lesbian dogs on the couch.
Speaker 1: Like, that's so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Why that's me with the beanie and a hoodie on free It doesn't.
Speaker 1: Even look like you.
Speaker 2: I'm cold.
Speaker 1: You know what that looks like? That looks actually looks like a Renaissance painting, doesn't it? And you look like a night of the Templar surrounded by hunting dogs.
Speaker 2: I'll chuck that on the instagrat And someone has that comment the other day that what does that mean because they can't find it. It means we put it in our stories. It's over twenty four hours later you click on twenty twenty five and you can see every story put up.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: You can highlight all your stories.
Speaker 1: Love it. I can know that. Yeah, granny who But it's.
Speaker 2: Been a while because we spoke about this last year and then it was time for bed, very cold.
Speaker 1: Had you brought pajamas?
Speaker 2: There was some stuff from the car. Yeah, all right, and Cass his wife goes, we've put the electric blanket on, and.
Speaker 1: It's been many, many years since.
Speaker 2: An electric blanket, and I was like, oh, it's a weird thing to do. Goodness, let's talk about the heaven getting into a bed. Oh my goodness, electric blanket had been on.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is insanely good.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sort of feels like someone's pissed the bed. But at the same time.
Speaker 1: You're happy for them to have pissed it because it's so sash. Have you done it?
Speaker 2: Bottle? Okay, water bottle.
Speaker 1: So when I was filming that My Mum Your Dad TV show, I was staying in the country in New South Wales and I stayed at this airbnb with this really nosy couple who were really irritating.
Speaker 2: Listening.
Speaker 1: But they ran they need to know, but they ran a beautiful Airbnb, of course, like a nosy couple would.
Speaker 2: As I used to say, three worst words on the internet on an Airbnb booking host greets you. How about you don't greet me and I'll pay another thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Anyway, leave the key in the tree. Tonight I arrived, she had put the electric blanket on. And I don't think I've had an electric blanket since I was a kid, and I have not experienced the heaven. Oh it was like darning.
Speaker 2: I pretend that I was a little seven month old in the Oh, it was beautiful. I did have one a couple of years ago at a motal in the regions. Moti would be.
Speaker 1: A bit creepier because in a motel you feel the wire. May yeah, you don't even want to feel the wires, that's the secret.
Speaker 2: But my god, what happened to us as a society that we have stopped electric blanket?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously we haven't.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have. Do you have one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I have one?
Speaker 1: And I thought there's something about you know, because I'm thinking about getting an earthing wire from the bed.
Speaker 2: Took it.
Speaker 1: But it's problematic because apparently you have to run it. We're on the first floor. We have to you have to run it out the window and it has to touch the ground. And Peter Allen Lewis is not on board.
Speaker 2: Three words wire bed window? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Anyway? So I think an electric blanket is the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: But they're safer, mate, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's not the safe. I don't want to be sleeping the same way when we go down to our house in the country. We have the best sleep because there's no Wi Fi down there.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just good because there's no I want two things. I want Wi Fi an electric Now.
Speaker 1: I know you do cook me up.
Speaker 2: I want to sleep holding teflon. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I know how you are. I know how you are anyway, So because of that, it always feels weird to me to be sleeping on electricity.
Speaker 2: It is an odd feeling. But then I had this really insane dreams that I was like, really hot.
Speaker 1: Did you leave it on all nights? I fell asleep all right, So this is the rookies mistake, which the lady, the nosey Airbnb lady explained to me. Do you don't leave it on when you go to sleep?
Speaker 2: I did in the middle of the night. I worked. It was a mess, Burke and Will. I had some insane nightmare about burning. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Like it was bad.
Speaker 2: I had a nightmare. I had a very bad you were hot. I was like it as bad as the Deck of Card segment.
Speaker 1: You were cooking yourself.
Speaker 2: And then I had my arm going.
Speaker 1: Yes to try and work out.
Speaker 2: What to do, Crankett, there can't but that first couple of hours, So what have I been doing. I've been looking them.
Speaker 1: Up on what would Cody want one?
Speaker 2: Well, we have a very separate, two separate societies going on in our very separate systems, divided by everything.
Speaker 1: And mattress you mattresses pushed together.
Speaker 2: I know, so mattress, different pillows, different blankets. Sometimes he creates a fort like his six years old, which is very odd.
Speaker 1: That well, that's that Peter's got the hump to keep me away from here.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I jumped and I'm like, I'm sorry, you're having a sleep over with your cousins.
Speaker 1: Pillow is a lined.
Speaker 2: Up four pillows and the twenty seven you a lot of pillow and the twenty seven kilo dog is also stretched pillows in our bed A comfortable locks for my pillow four max. Anyway, I'm saying a buck up to electric plate, bring them back a.
Speaker 1: Bit bit bit bit bo So when we were down at the beach, so we went on the weekend and I made or not made, actually I started making I go for a swim every time we're down there, no matter what I started before we went to Italy, which was five five years ago.
Speaker 2: When you say swim, it's an ocean, it's an it's a bay. Okay, it's going to say, there, I attached.
Speaker 1: The ocean and the water comes straight from Antarctica.
Speaker 2: And how far out do you go?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do a plunge. So I'm not one of those people who's wearing the ironic rubber thing with the little flowers on it and swimming and I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you look out into I love that group bodies of water and there's always some local man who's like ninety who five yes, swimming and they're like, I don't. That's Barry Yes, been doing that every day since nineteen thirty six, and I just feel get back in, No, get burried.
Speaker 1: That's five Barries Like.
Speaker 2: That ways alive because he's out there.
Speaker 1: Anytime you're see an old cock by the beach, And even growing up in Queensland at Burly Heads, you'd always see some grizzled You'd be like, what is this russet autumn leaf that has discovered kinetic power is walking along the beach? Oh No, that desicated, dried up husk of a human is a healthy old person swimming living by the beach.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 2: I just get nervous for him when he's that far don't worry about Barry. He shouldn't be past the boy I know, get back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Barry's got to go anyway. So when I first started, because it's very I started in like August, I said to my husband, very hot, every cold, cold, swimming winter. Why did That's not very hot?
Speaker 2: In my head, I thought I finished in July's move on. Not big on the seasons. You know what, I don't see seasons.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew something has a very it's a calaurette. Anyway, So when I first started, everyone was really reluctant to come in with me. Peter never would he's not a cold person. But now everyone comes in with me. It was amazing, and it had been raining, but we all went down the beach. It was me, Peter and the two younger boys, and we all went down and there were a few people on the beach, all wearing parkers and hoodies and rugged up and kids with beanies and scarves and dogs and whatever. And if there is one thing, they're very busy, guaranteed. Well, there were about ten people on the beach, ten people. But there's never anyone on the beach down there. So anyway, except for this time when there was ten. Well, it's impossible for people to see people on the beach swimming when they're rugged up and not comment to them. So we're looking past them. We're wet and dripping and wrapped in towels, and there.
Speaker 2: I guess one.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, go on, get going.
Speaker 2: Cold enough?
Speaker 1: No, but close?
Speaker 2: How was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How is that? You're braver than I am?
Speaker 2: Goode?
Speaker 1: How is the water water? How is the water?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 1: With us? He came swimming as well, and then it was terrible because then when we got back to the house he was so wet and dripping, and of course anyway, so we dive in the so I run straight away. Peter's a slow entree her so and tell Miranda.
Speaker 2: But you go the form I go, I just go.
Speaker 1: I'm straighting. There's no four play for me. I'm just in eepop right. And it was uncharacteristically a bit of a wave, which is normally is it it's very still down there? And I went, what was that in the water? Was that seaweed or was that a sting ray? There's a couple of big stingrays that swim up and down all the time, and you always see them with the fishermen are cleaning their barry human rops barry and I think one of the stingrays is called barring actually anyway, and so I went, oh, that's weird. And the dog came running in after me. He's always like trying to rescue people.
Speaker 2: My dog does that, I think you're drowning.
Speaker 1: He swims from one of us to the other.
Speaker 2: Panic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're panicking. I think he's maybe he's so big.
Speaker 2: He's actually pushing you down.
Speaker 1: Just one pour on a head should do it, anyway, And I thought to myself, that's sweet. And an artie who wanted to be the first one in came running down the beach past me and plunged into the waves. So he beat me. He was the first one in. And then Peter starts running into the water as well, yelling something at me, yelling, and I see a flip of Bearsky in the water right in front of us, like as far away as Sah.
Speaker 2: Just turned into a horror movie.
Speaker 1: A stingray barb pokes up out of the water. There's like a flip, and Peter's yelling a sting ray the sting ray, and Barsky was like like probably No, I'm not that close, but like a meter away from a stingray barb and I.
Speaker 2: First I know, but also me too, I mean sorry and.
Speaker 1: You, but we're How unbelievable is that? And then I also thought if it wasn't for Steve Irwin, beautiful Steve Irwin rip and probably would have none of us. I think we're ever worried about stingraysse we No, No, he used to swing happened? I don't think No, I don't think we knew.
Speaker 2: Isn't there family photos of people patting them at SeaWorld.
Speaker 1: Swimming like people going, oh I swam with rays. Yeah, I think people loved it. Now, of course we're all terrified, but seeing his stick poke up popped, and then of course we had You know how my husband will never take my side in anything. If it was up to him, we'd be eating unripe pineapple even now. Right anyway, I said to him, what would have happened if I'd got stung by a barbe or bearskid got stung by a barbe? And he said, you go first, Okay, So I said to him, because we deserted, we're in the middle of this deserted beach, and we're miles from anywhere, as you know, we've got no rubbish collection, we've got no town, water, town gas. We're like the nearest ambulance would be like an hour away. And I said, he said, well, you'd have to pull the barb out. And I said, you can't pull the barb out because it's got the spines that go that way. It's like a spear of someone.
Speaker 2: Like guinea, yeah, fishing.
Speaker 1: And he goes, no, no, you can pull it out. I said, no, you can't. So there we have an argument about the imaginary barbing on the beach of me.
Speaker 2: Or our dog, an imaginary fight.
Speaker 1: So then we decided, what a.
Speaker 2: Peaceful weekend away, what a thrill for the ten strangers on the beach.
Speaker 1: Then we decided that you'd have to snap it off somehow, chop it off, chop it off, and that he'd have to carry me with the barb out, yeah, or the dog. I didn't even ask him about how carrying me would go, because at that stage I was, I was.
Speaker 2: I would have called Sue soon. It would have come. Now, she would have come, You would have had something to do. Come.
Speaker 1: But how's that she would have loved the nature. No, Sue wouldn't have come if I had cut the barb off the sting but.
Speaker 2: If you kept the sting ray intact, So like if your son held the stingray, what and me and your husband had.
Speaker 1: You in the gas.
Speaker 2: He's in your guts but carried you together.
Speaker 1: Like the song from the line, did you google.
Speaker 2: It and figure out who was right? I reckon there'd be some of this happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't pull out a bar When.
Speaker 2: We watched our YouTube video about what to do in quicksand.
Speaker 1: Quicksand don't struggle, don't struggle, crawl across the very slowly.
Speaker 3: Removing the barb yourself can be risky.
Speaker 1: Oh you are, thank you. Can you send that to Peter Allen Lewis's risky? We get him on the phone.
Speaker 2: It's risky. This is what this body is. Is you and I our way to come in and this vent just prove our husbands wrong.
Speaker 1: If anyone's had arguments that they'd like settled, please do How do they contact our.
Speaker 3: Sash dms on and stuff.
Speaker 1: Which is at the buck Up podcast.
Speaker 2: God, you're good, that's where you paid the big box.
Speaker 1: The Big buck Ups.
Speaker 2: We're calling your husband he might not answer.
Speaker 1: It's a strange dream. Oh hell am I darling, very unusual. Guess what we're doing?
Speaker 2: Yes, well done.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, I was telling Valvo and Sash about the argument we had about one of us being stung by the stingray that we saw down at the beach. Yes, none, remember the stingray and Bearsky is near it. Okay, I'll refresh.
Speaker 2: You on the out of all the ones that you had down there on your romantic weekend. Exactly.
Speaker 1: It was a pretty tumultuous week all right. No, remember when we were talking about what would have happened if one of us had got barbed. I understand the words. See, this is the attitude.
Speaker 2: I get that teacher coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the teacher. Oh, mister Lewis, Mister Lewis, mister okay, So the stingray protects itself from the shark. What so it sticks itself in the shark and then gets dragged around by the shark.
Speaker 2: For he's got a good point.
Speaker 1: Well that's yeah, that's what it does, because then it kills the shark. Then the other stingrays come and eat the dead shark. Are you comparing me to a shark? Could have been worse anyway. You never take my side. But guess what, Sasha French has got something to share with you. Yeah what Google?
Speaker 3: Removing the barb yourself can be risky as it may not be completely removed, leaving behind pieces and venom.
Speaker 1: Bye. Hang up, hang up. That's how you get the last words.
Speaker 2: Just hang up on them. Just hang upcas. Next time you have an argument with your partner, start a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, call them from the shop, yes, yes, and then hang up on them or send us the argument. We'll call them the settlers the setlist. Oh, it's brilliant.
Speaker 2: This is like the one Cody and I've been having for fifteen years about the petrol. Hell, don't fill it up to the top. I don't feel the take up.
Speaker 1: No no, no no.
Speaker 2: Or I'm not discussing this, or how I put chocolate in the fridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah wrong? Does he not like chocolate in the fridge? No, maybe it's a queen same thing, because I don't like chocolate in the fridge like a crunch. I like it soft and melty, snap like. Nothing's better than when I discover some chocolate in the glove box of and you open it and it's just all pocket check old pockets. I'd be like going at that chocolate, like Miranda's girlfriend dish ripping open that little.
Speaker 2: Packet made In episode one, it's Rosie o'donald playing a virgin lesbian nun who goes to the big smoke of New York City to have her first pause, and it's Miranda's how can you hate that show?
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's true, it's true, and that's how can you? Oh my goodness, Rosy o'donald, who's gone to live in Ireland. And you know what, It's not very often I say this, but I pity the Irish because that's a lot to get. Rosy O'Donnell washing up on your shoes. That's a lot, isn't it too much? It's a text from mum.
Speaker 2: It's been so long.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, we've probably lost a few in this time.
Speaker 2: I mean a few people that have lived old. Yes, so funny you bring this up because Broncass, great comedian, go follow her. She has a bit in a stand up that I heard at this fundraiser the other night. Minch was telling me about afterwards. Apparently there's some dodgy stuff with these blue zones are you ready for this. So blue trains for the uneducated. These are the parts of the world. So on this particular topic, I think, excuse me, I thought someone was in August.
Speaker 1: That's all right, So say for my people, for my people.
Speaker 2: Who's the firth the uneducated on this particular topic.
Speaker 1: Okay, I still I find that language very pejorative. Rose O'donnald wouldn't like it. I would not like.
Speaker 2: People in blue zones live longer than anyone else. Yes, and they've been studying their do And I.
Speaker 1: Just say Okinawa or somewhere.
Speaker 2: In Japan, European countries, in Greece, sard.
Speaker 1: Sardinia in Italy, an island of Greece, an island of Greece, some.
Speaker 3: Weird CULTI thing in the middle of America.
Speaker 1: I don't have any want.
Speaker 2: To chime in here and say asterix asterisk, asterisk, asteris, asteris as terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm saying, saying the cartoon, but everyone says.
Speaker 2: A patronizing one.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just trying to help you in case you ever meet asterisks.
Speaker 2: You might meet him asterisk.
Speaker 1: It's impossible to say forget I said anything. It's there now to the record, let's just have a Okay, this is a good dilemma. What do you care? Direct people? If this is my policy. If I love them enough, i'll correct them.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: If I don't love them, I don't care. It's just like generally you can let them walk around going saying I'll have a cup of Chino, and you like, go for it, go.
Speaker 2: For it, have a cup of their favorite espresso.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly right. Anyway, do you ever correct I'm.
Speaker 2: Not listening, so if someone is talking, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, I'm not true, that's true. Past do you correct the children? Confident enough? The children? Children are yeah, children. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only reason I cannot do that is I'm quite good with the word, with the written word. But for the life of me, at forty years old, I cannot do there and theirs right.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, of course that's very hard. There'll only be one.
Speaker 2: There, but it's too many theirs, and so I'm so bad with that theirs. I can't. I can't go anyone else about any other world, Yeah, because it's the wrong there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like here, too many years and I think there's only two of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other way, too many, always always do the wrong waist, the wrong way, you waste or waste.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't. All right, it's the wrong waist. Okay, hit me with the old people.
Speaker 2: You know it feels when I send your teest girl and your waist was looking good tonight. You'll be like, but you have you see my rubbish the way I spelt.
Speaker 1: It that I dropped off at the transfer station and had to pay despite the fact that we get no rubbish collection.
Speaker 2: There is a transfer station in my suburbs, or I get it for free because the post code is where the transfer station is. Twenty four to seven free transfer what you can drop off anything, anything, anytime I'm coming to visit you free. We go so often I know what number of the bit the things are. I'll be like, yeah, I've got the cardboard. It's number eight, number eight.
Speaker 1: I go, oh that's luxury.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, real good. All right. What was I saying? Oh, I'm talking about old people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about the police zones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they think some of the places it's a bit skewed because people are lying to the government about people being alive so they keep getting the pension. So in some of these places, people are saying Oh, yes, my grandma's still alive. Give us that check please, And then you find out that Nana died twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Just off the top of my scorn, I know what country that would be happening in. It wouldn't be in Japan, Okay, I trust society.
Speaker 2: She has a great bit about it.
Speaker 1: But that's amazing. We know where it would be happening. Yes, but because why not?
Speaker 2: Why not? I'll be doing it. I'm doing it now.
Speaker 1: Wow. So they're not living longer.
Speaker 2: They're not living longer, they're just getting lied to.
Speaker 1: His name went there? Who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Who? Are not the one with the what?
Speaker 2: The dead one?
Speaker 1: Grenier Adrian the actor. Yeah, he did a docco about them. When you watched it, yeah, we were in lockdown and he actually was.
Speaker 2: He's insufferable.
Speaker 1: Also, he's really I don't want to say, what's a nice word for dumb, but he's really.
Speaker 2: Do you know that? Like Winters not in August?
Speaker 1: No, But that's not dumb. That's just like something you don't know, do you know what I mean? That's I think the world's full of things that we don't know. But the your ability to proceed.
Speaker 2: How to get his own show about Blue Zone.
Speaker 1: It's really weird, strange do I advocate watching and I can't remember much about it. I don't know why I meant you anyway, quite fascinating. No, he met them and they walk up stairs.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's too many people in the world who believe they deserve their own sort of travel slash food show. One said too many. I didn't say not everyone does, as I just don't have one, I know, but too many people.
Speaker 1: I don't think I deserve one.
Speaker 2: Too many actors and oh yeah, people to think going to that coastal town.
Speaker 1: Right, talking about Peter, Peter Alan lewis right, but you've got a glimpse of him before. Sometimes he's prone to pomposity, right for a guy like from a working class family, beautiful family, but like nowheres and graces with his family.
Speaker 2: I'm a teacher at fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, we've been trying to watch that travel show with Stanley Tucci. Right, he won't. Yes, he won't either, and you know what got him. Within the first thirty seconds of the show, when it opens, Stanley Tucci says, I'm Italian on both sides of my family, and Peter.
Speaker 2: Was like nut done an Italian finish of full Italian.
Speaker 1: He's American.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Americans always like to say am Irish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know ro It's yeah, me and Pete on t Pete on this one. I don't get the Tucci thing. No, anyway, it was one that I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, well Peter just won't so now we can't even watch it. But Sange has watched it quite like it.
Speaker 2: They're also find at his new one.
Speaker 1: He's lost me on the new one. But how does someone lose you on her food and trouble? Very hard to lose Sanche. I've been trying for twenty years and it is nearly impossible. You know what. It's like. She's she's got the stingray barb through her guts and does not know how to pull it out. So both of us are just going through last one day much. No you'll miss me, No, you'll miss me. It's me. I'm going somewhere before you are.
Speaker 2: Can I leave this? It's like it's going on. Okay, what is hay? I like standing to touch an actor? By the way, I don't want to watch him a spaghetti actually watched him in a very.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's fabulous.
Speaker 2: He's also really good in this movie we watched about him and this gay guy. They're both gay and one of them dies. It's actually very good anyway, better than him making past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care. Oh I love Are you a chef?
Speaker 2: No? Then don't make pasta?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But the TV show, Yeah, I get it, I get it. What's happening?
Speaker 1: How to look along one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, Bhead sent us this one? Okay, Sarah, Thank you Sarah by Sarah.
Speaker 1: I love Sarah to end up. I think she's buckwheat.
Speaker 2: It's good news for one.
Speaker 1: Good you.
Speaker 2: We're not talking veggies. We're not being kind to one another.
Speaker 1: Really, we're not talking about not drinking, not smoking, not.
Speaker 2: We want to you want to live long? You live till one hundred and three? When you live on brand.
Speaker 1: Do you have a bit of brandy? Do you have a bit of brandy every single day?
Speaker 2: Everything else?
Speaker 1: And have you got a boyfriend or anything?
Speaker 2: No, that's wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm living this long.
Speaker 2: Brandy and Puss.
Speaker 1: Miranda is gonna live series eighteen, Bad.
Speaker 2: Bad, Bad Branda is going to live out outlive us all.
Speaker 1: Outlived, bad bad bad. Don't you think we'll die first?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god?
Speaker 1: That because I think you'll miss me.
Speaker 2: No, you're okay.
Speaker 1: I think you're not doing it for me.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to die for I can't live without you. You're going to die first, I think because ten minutes ago you spoke about getting a device that's a wire that is in your bed. It has to be out the window and touching brass.
Speaker 1: And touching earth an earthing wire. Bye bye, gay. There you can get ship by.
Speaker 2: First you killed the project, and then.
Speaker 1: I'm want to kill yourself with the wire. The buck Up podcast is hosted by me Kate Langbrook and him Nathan Valvo. It's produced by the brilliant Sasha French. Audio and sound by the magnificent Jack Lawrence you might call him Jack. And Dom Evans. Oh we're lucky.