Speaker 1: Come on, Yes, pickup is on.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday girl, Hello t all thanks to chemists ware house great savings every day. You notice, sometimes I can tell how a show's gonna go because they either call you ladies or girls.
Speaker 1: And today you're both misbehaving. So you've got girls today his whole breast is out.
Speaker 3: Or I don't even know that she's excited to.
Speaker 1: Be popped a button on the button up show.
Speaker 4: Actually, you don't even usually wear You only wear strapp on bras. You've got a sexy lace black bra hands.
Speaker 3: When I undid a button, guys just lost on you.
Speaker 1: I know, just the right one the middle.
Speaker 3: Do you know what they're not what they used to be after breastfeeding two children. They're like little empty sacks with socks in the bottom of the little ball and the bottom of a sock.
Speaker 4: Look, it happened as we age anyway without breastfeeding.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'm only a year older than you, bred.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying the same thing, and we ate.
Speaker 3: You don't have to have kids.
Speaker 1: Okod Marne, I've got them. No kids sucking on those things.
Speaker 3: You don't have a lace bra on? You know I did go and have you know how you have to go and get Mam Graham, go and get a check. Yes, I had my first one, and the lady said something very nice to me. She said, exactly as they should be, a couple of empty sacks. You like them? Thanks?
Speaker 4: Really sucker punched me.
Speaker 2: Geez, how insulting. And you're doing something for your health. You know who will be having a similarity you probably.
Speaker 1: Relate to you.
Speaker 3: The major look.
Speaker 2: She's pregnant with her second baby and she's on the show with us today.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll ask her if she has empty sacks. Also, no, let's not do.
Speaker 1: That, Laura. That should be the question you ask all our celebrity guests.
Speaker 4: The leading question to every interview. So do you have fatless sack?
Speaker 3: Booms? Oh god, And that's the reason why we are we don't get any celebrities on the show anymore.
Speaker 2: Megan is here. She's got a bran new song out mother. The film clip is going viral on line. So we'll chat to Megan Trainer and about fifteen minutes to at the pickup.
Speaker 1: It's a pickup.
Speaker 2: This is Wednesday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitch thanks to Chemists Warehouse with Black Moor's executive beat Stress formulas two fifties available now at Chemists Warehouse for just forty seven ninety nine and always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Speaker 3: Guys, it's happened again a second time.
Speaker 1: Did you not make it to the toilet again?
Speaker 3: On the poor tell us that where your brain goes the rash back children.
Speaker 1: Oh, you haven't shaved, that it's his chin ham that's back.
Speaker 3: That is bad. Actually, No, for the second time, in the space of not even two weeks, there has been another woman who's been kicked out of the courtroom for breastfeeding her child. So this has happened now by the same judge in the same courtroom, two different women. And I have some feelings about this as a as a mom who has breastfed two kids. I just think that there are very few places where it is not appropriate to breastfeed, and I don't think the court room is one of them. I think if your kid needs to eat, and you've got your baby there with you, then it should be fine.
Speaker 4: I one hundred percent agree you should not be kicked out of a court room or probably anywhere for breastfeeding your child needs to eat, But I I am gonna challenge you a little bit on this, because if you read into this article properly, you'll find that, apparently, in inverted commas, the child was actually quite unsettled. It was they said it was crying. Both children were unsettled and crying, and that it was at a crucial part of the court proceedings, which and it would be a distraction. I am going to agree with the judge at this point. If the baby was crying and unsettled, and it was distracting people that are making a decision on somebody's life, then yes, I think you can ask them to leave. If it was purely breastfeeding, then no, not cool.
Speaker 3: Okay. So one thing that helps a settled baby is sticking a boob in its mouth. That's the first thing.
Speaker 1: So if you want to stop that.
Speaker 3: Kid from crying, I think a more unsettling thing is stopping the court room to tell someone to leave and get the baby out. But the other thing, this is the quote from the judge. The lady concerned has just exposed her breast and his breastfeed the baby in the court as we speak. I think that that would imply that there is far more than just like the baby being fussy as being the thing that's distracting. And I think if you were distracted by a boom and a baby needing to be breastfed, then you need to grow.
Speaker 1: The hell up.
Speaker 2: Hold on, can I just get some context? What was her role in the court? Was she being charged for murder?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Because if she's up on the stand testifying, then I get that it distracting.
Speaker 3: This is the thing. She was an open court.
Speaker 4: She just was someone from the street that wanted to watch. So she just walked in. The baby was crying, distracting people. I think it's okay to get out.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you're just leave the room, Sorry, get out of the courtroom.
Speaker 3: Leave because I think that this is so wrong because then what you're saying is is that no mother who has a breastfeeding child should be able to go into the courtroom because if you're breastfeeding an infant, that kid's with you all the time. So that excludes a woman for a really long time of their life to be able to be in a courtroom because the kid with them.
Speaker 4: Can I pose you a question, Yes, if there is a brain surgeon doing his operation and there is a baby in there trying and it's distracting him, and he said, I'm sorry, I can't concentrate.
Speaker 3: Can the baby please leave?
Speaker 4: You would one hundred percent say absolutely, I'm sorry I was distracting you. I don't understand this is this is making a decision in court on somebody could be potentially the rest of their life. If he said I feel distracted by the crime, the jury feels distracted.
Speaker 1: I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Justin's called on thirteen one oh sixty five wants to weigh and Hey, Justin, what's your take on this.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you'd have a baby in the courtroom in the first place, So let's be honest. I mean, it's totally right. They're weighing up with the rest of people's wives.
Speaker 3: Okay, So is it just in a court room that you have a problem with, or is it breastfeeding in public in general?
Speaker 5: Well, look, I just don't really need to leave my house, and you know, I'm going to the shops. I've got my kids with me, and there's just like a woman breastfeeding. But I just don't get it, Like, why don't you just go to your car or just go like somewhere else to go and do that.
Speaker 3: Wait, So do you eat food in public?
Speaker 5: Do I eat food in public?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you do?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Drink from a bottle of water in public?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 3: So why can't a baby drink from its food source in public?
Speaker 4: Justin I'm agreeing with Laura on this one. Mine's just the crying. You can breastfeit anywhere.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with a bottle.
Speaker 3: Because not every woman wants to breast, Not every woman wants to bottle feed their child? What's wrong with a boob? I don't know. I just think that we put sexual connotations on boobs when actually they have a very functional means, which is to feed children. You're seeing it for the purpose that you might think it's for, and trust me, it ain't for.
Speaker 1: That, truly. I think we're talking to a boob ourselves. Ladies. Ladies has had a tit on the line.
Speaker 3: Breastfeed your children wherever they need to eat. It's very important.
Speaker 1: Who cares next to the pickup? What made you walk out of a date? We've all been there. You guys have walked out of dates.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I haven't walked out of them, but I've gotten the ick.
Speaker 3: Yes I'm too. Yeah, I don't like to cause confrontations, so I just stay uncomfortably for two years.
Speaker 1: All right, we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Next at the pickup, brit Laura and mitcho on kiss for You. It's the pickup heading to Chemist's warehouse today. Great savings every day, ladies. I found a TikTok that you're gonna love. You're gonna love it. We've all been on a first date, right and thought, I need to get out of here.
Speaker 1: I need to run.
Speaker 3: I need to first date, second date, third date, two years done it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that through a whole relationship of some pickles. Well a woman has.
Speaker 2: She's actually getting absolutely slammed on TikTok right now because she's shared a reason that she left a first date in the US.
Speaker 1: So she was on a date with a guy. She met him on Hinge. Was going really good.
Speaker 2: They're at a restaurant and then that's when it turned because he ordered his meal and he ordered a cheeseburger without the cheese.
Speaker 3: Was it also that he refused to pay the extra money?
Speaker 2: Pull that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She then goes in that it was five dollars to add cheese to the burger, and then he said no, I'm not going to pay the extra. I will just get a hamburger instead of a cheeseburger. So she she said she was going to the bathroom, went to the till, paid for both meals, and then ran blocked him on hinge and they've never spoken again.
Speaker 3: What I need to know is is was she so offended that he would eat a burger sands cheese or was she that he's died.
Speaker 1: As I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 3: Was like toasting dollar.
Speaker 4: And She's like, eat the damn cheese. He's like, I'm going to fart like a trooper if I eat that.
Speaker 3: You know, because he asked for the cheese, but then wouldn't he didn't he wanted it? Yeah, I mean five dollars for cheese is expensive. I'm gonna say I think read between the line tier. Her ek wasn't the cheese.
Speaker 4: Her eg was that he didn't want to pay the five dollars, which I'm sort of on his side here, like if I really wanted something, I'd probably pay the five dollars, but I'd be angry about it because five dollars to add cheese, you could buy a whole block from the supermarket for that product.
Speaker 2: But you're on a first date. You also want to impress the person you're with, like I would. Even if I didn't eat the cheese, I'd get it so I didn't look like a tied.
Speaker 4: Ar, Like can I get extra extra cheese?
Speaker 1: I go five back. So you want to pay the cheese too. I know you got a salad, but we'll just pop it on top. Hey, Sammy over in the corner, full oprah cheese cheese.
Speaker 3: It was not five dollars for a slice of cheese is so wildly over prized.
Speaker 1: You was such a mum.
Speaker 2: You're so used to the kid's menu that five dollars for cheese scares you, don't know.
Speaker 4: I had the eq ones similarly, not about cheese. But I dated this guy for a while, and I say I had the ink dated him for a long time. But how long, I don't want to specify very long.
Speaker 3: If he's listening, he might know it's him very long.
Speaker 1: I don't haven't had that many boyfriends.
Speaker 4: But he only he didn't drink, which is fine, but he only had milkshakes for dinner. So like when when I went and got a wine, he'd be like, I'll have a chocolate milkshake please.
Speaker 3: At a restaurant, if you went up for a nice dinner, he would order a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's creat okay, alas it's called. On thirteen one six five, Lisa, what happened on your on your date?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 7: Okay? We were sitting down and he was a really lovely guy, quite attractive, and then he just burts but it flew into my mouth.
Speaker 6: I had taste.
Speaker 7: It and then yeah, and then I was literally jagging at the table and I was like, this is too much. I'm so repulsed and I had to leave.
Speaker 4: Did he try did he purposely like blow it into your open mouth mid speech? Or was it did he like did he even try and say, oh, excuse me?
Speaker 3: Or was just like to catch this?
Speaker 7: No, no, he just it was like a silent burp. But he turned around. But then the wind just like blew.
Speaker 3: It works against the smell.
Speaker 1: Maria on thirteen one O sixty five? Why did you leave the date? What happened?
Speaker 6: Hey? Guys, mine was the opposite, So he wasn't a tight ass who was a complete opposite of that. I rock up and he's in a matching Gucci tracksuit.
Speaker 2: That that's why I stayed.
Speaker 4: So you you don't like the fact that it was head to toe designer.
Speaker 6: Oh look, not a big fan, but just wasn't humble. It was giving, like the energy, the vibes. I was like, I'm I'm out. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: It was given, Semon yak, it wasn't given.
Speaker 4: My friend actually has that, but he doesn't wear them as a set, thank god. He just like breaks them up. Because if someone turned up and headed a Gucci like a Gucci had and a Gucci headband, I'd be like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Speaking of your relationship, Britt, Next, Laura and I, we want to bring something to the table because Laura is concerned that you've changed.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit. You're never concerned about me. I love you. I'm only concerned for your welfare and your well being, all right. I can't wait to hear this one.
Speaker 2: Therapy's unpacked. Next at the pickup. It's the pickup Wednesday afternoon around the country. Britt, Laura and Mit John Kiss FM or thanks to Chemists Warehouse, you can get Blackmore's Executive be Stress Formulas two fifties available now at chemist Warehouse for just forty seven ninety nine. Always read the label and follow directions for use.
Speaker 1: Listen. I hate to make it awkward, but.
Speaker 3: Don't you love making things awkward?
Speaker 1: I love to make it awkward. We love it. But Britt, you need to sit down, please because.
Speaker 2: Laura, Laura and I can you stand up and then reseit?
Speaker 1: We're worried that you've changed.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I'm not worried about you. But we had like a bit of a meeting, a sales meeting, and Britt spent a lot of time talking to people about soccer. And she was talking to one of the clients about soccer but dropping all the soccer lingo. And I know I was trying to connect. And you know, Miteruri that Britt actually knows nothing about soccer except that she has a soccer player boyfriend.
Speaker 4: But it seems as though I'm saying, where's the problem in it? I google soccer every day.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know you sit there on sports bets looking at all the teams.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have to wait, do you actually watch it, though, or do you just google it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you actually watch games or do you just google like what words mean so you can slip it into the convo.
Speaker 4: I mainly just google it. I want Ben to think that I'm up with the old lingo, so I will google something so I can just drop something to him. But it's usually about like something that happened overnight or a Ronaldi. I know it's not Ronaldi, it's Ronaldo, but some sofcer thing. Yeah, I just try to be more knowledgeable. I think it's important, but it.
Speaker 3: Used Okay, if you had a lineup and Ronaldi was in the lineup, would you know who he is? Ronaldo?
Speaker 4: Yes, because he's very good looking.
Speaker 1: Well, your boyfriend Ben, he plays for the Celtic. Is Celtic, Celtic.
Speaker 3: Not the There she knows something? Oh wow, Celtic.
Speaker 1: And what does he kick around the field?
Speaker 2: It's a ball, correct, like wearing pads?
Speaker 3: Spikes on?
Speaker 1: She's got he's just spikes on. Oh, stop dribbling, she's playing with the ball.
Speaker 3: Do you actually think you know much about the sport?
Speaker 1: Though? Sure?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've done some Google.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty knowledgeable, and that's what you do when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Let's bring him in there. We've got Lucky Rose. He's eight league soccer player in this country. He plays for MacArthur FC Locky Rose. Welcome to the pickup. How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm good, I'm good. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Hi looking Now we have another soccer expert here at the table, and I've heard that I can't believe what's having right now. We thought, you know, Britt has been very confident in the last couple of days. Every time I've spoken to her about soccer, she likes to reinforce me how much she knows about it and how how how I it's only in my head that I think that maybe she knows nothing about it and is just doing it to impressive boyfriend. So what we would like for you to do? Kick a couple of balls at Britt and see if she can get any of these questions quiz Britt.
Speaker 8: Let's start off with this one.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 8: Are the four main categories of positions?
Speaker 4: Oh, forward, defender, striker and goalie.
Speaker 8: Four you missed one main.
Speaker 1: Key one attacker attacker.
Speaker 8: No, you missed the real key one man.
Speaker 1: Which is center midfield.
Speaker 3: That's half a point, pretty good, all.
Speaker 8: Right, We'll go for another one. How many minutes are in a game of football?
Speaker 3: Ninety?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: Before that depends if it's overtime or not exactly that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've been to a couple of games, haven't you.
Speaker 1: You've looked at a clock, had to.
Speaker 3: Try and figure out when she could leave. I can go home.
Speaker 1: And next question, next question.
Speaker 8: How many yellow cards before you get sent off?
Speaker 4: Why are you asking me all the herd star you claim to be saying you one hundred can only have two?
Speaker 3: Two yellow cards?
Speaker 8: You're correct, it's a flow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If she gets this right, she's a real soccer fan. You've got.
Speaker 3: I think you'll actually find it's called football. But continue looking. Seventy percent makes you a winner?
Speaker 8: Last question here? Which player can use their hands during play?
Speaker 4: Well, my boyfriend Ben is a goalie, so I'm saying goalie.
Speaker 3: That was an easy one. I knew the answer to that. Nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm a certified football vanessa.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much, Luckie Rose MacArthur FC professional player.
Speaker 1: No worries.
Speaker 3: I'll eat my football, I'll eat my soccer ball?
Speaker 1: Words football?
Speaker 3: Oh do we call it soccer football? I don't know nothing, as she's the professional potball that's football. Okay, just ask all the Australian football as well.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 2: We will see you all tomorrow, Will and Wood you are up next to drive you home. They've got the boys from the Imperfect podcast.
Speaker 3: Human Carlen Berg. We love him. We just interviewed him on Life on Cut this week.
Speaker 1: What a good man, all right, See you tomorrow. Bye guys,