Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self developments. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Potty. On today's episode of The Potty, we have a fun manifesting hotline, So we had someone right in who has found herself manifesting very specific things for people around her, but not actually receiving them.
Speaker 2: Herself.
Speaker 1: We unpack what this means, what could be blocking her, and give her a few tips and just for a quick little hindsight, you cannot actually manifest for other people. So this was a good one.
Speaker 2: It was a really good one.
Speaker 1: But before we get into it, I wanted to remind you all that if you are listening in real time, our Manifesting with Momentum masterclass.
Speaker 2: Is on today. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm really exciting, a Tia. It has been a hot minute since I've done a teaching on manifesting, and it I just I feel like it's so right, you know that feeling where you're like, oh, I'm in the zone. This feels so right. So it is a live masterclass with me. I take you through how I have made it manifesting like second nature. We actually are all manifesting twenty four to seven. But if you're not, if you don't consciously know that, you could be unintentionally manifesting things that maybe you don't want. So it's all about really being more intentional and being more conscious about the in between moments. So I think it's very easy to think just journaling, you know, I write what I'm manifesting and I've done tick it. Actually, it's all the other moments that are so important, and so I really go through and give you tools so you can be manifesting in the moments in between.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for that. I'm really because I feel like it's the biggest gap. It's like with the project, it's amazing and you learn all the basics, but then you get stuck every time having to just redo it, whereas this is like that integration piece.
Speaker 1: Yes, huge, and that's and that's why I wanted to bring it to you guys, because I know how needy it is. And also, guys, you can bundle our Life Happens for Me journals and get them fifty percent off when you purchase the masterclass. That discount is automatically applied at cut such. Again, such an amazing tool. But a TL. Let's get straight into our weekly recommendations.
Speaker 2: Mine is so random?
Speaker 1: When are they not?
Speaker 2: I don't but I watched Nancy Drew the TV Show on the weekend and I loved it and I highly recommend it.
Speaker 1: Nancy Drew the TV Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a movie a while ago which I never heard.
Speaker 1: Of, but I loved the movie. It had Emma Robert. Yeah, loved the movie.
Speaker 2: I she in the TV is not in the TV show, so it's a whole different cart it's a whole different cast. But it's like a bit more about like spirits and ghosts and communicating with them. It was like so good. Oh my god, is it new No Get twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so up my alley. Yeah, I was gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I think you should. I think you'd love it.
Speaker 1: I actually feel like i've seen it.
Speaker 2: There's four seasons. There's still a season coming out at the moment. That's how I found it.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen it. Nancy Drew, Oh my god, I love shit like this.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Thanks to your thanks for bringing this to O.
Speaker 2: What's your recommendation?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So on the weekend, I just watched the saddest movie. Like I actually cried the whole time. But it was so good. And I rarely watch movies like this, Like you do not catch me watching a sad movie. But I just I had a pull to it, and I watched the shorts and I was like, nah, I'm gonna watch it. And it's called The Impossible and it's basically a real story recount of the tsunami that happened in Thailand in I think two thousand and nine. Oh my gosh, I'm pulling that randomly, but you know a while back and it's this, oh my god, like the most beautiful story about a family. I can't tell you everything, obviously I don orner on it, but oh my god, it was. It was one of those movies where I did not touch my phone once. I was like glued to the TV and I was like, oh my god. And it's like obviously devastating, but also the movie at the end, like you're like, oh, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll have to watch that.
Speaker 1: Really recommend and I rarely watch movies like that.
Speaker 2: I'll definitely watch it.
Speaker 1: So that's my recommendation. All right, shall we get into the episode?
Speaker 2: Yes, alrighty a geez hotline. So I find that I sometimes manifest things that I desire myself, but for others that's interesting. For example, recently, I have been manifesting a trip to Sweden. A few months into this, my boyfriend tells me he is being flown out with work, with business class flights and all expenses paid trip to Sweden. For a week. Then I tried to manifest how sitting a gorgeous place for a month in a particular suburb. Pretty soon after I set the intention, my friends tells me they're doing exactly that house sitting for a month in the exact suburb I set. My intention for my feeling is that these situations are coming up in my experience to urge me to be more specific with what I actually desire. For example, my boyfriend's trip was only a week in cold weather, whereas I would have loved a longer trip in warmer weather. Do you think this means I need to be more specific in my manifestations and intentions. Could it also mean that my desires are on their way to me, but I'm doing something to block it from actually happening to me. Would love to hear your thoughts. Oh wow, it's a very interesting question, don't you think?
Speaker 1: So interesting? So many things running through my mind. You can't manifest for other people, No, it's not how it works. Yeah, just to clear that up. So like, I don't think this person is manifesting for other people, and it's like she's not being specific enough. Obviously, there's definitely something in there's specific and non specific manifestors, and you can actually find that out through human design chart.
Speaker 2: So what are you?
Speaker 1: I'm a specific? Oh of course, what about you?
Speaker 2: I think I'm nonspecific. Fee told me no more than three conditions on my manifestations.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Oh no, I can like be very specific, very detailed. But it's funny because as I have matured in my manifestation practices, I'm not that specific. You're more open because I'm just like so like, I know that the universe is gonna give me exactly what I need.
Speaker 2: So I'm so open to it.
Speaker 1: So that's like there's a couple of points here of like I one hundred percent. If you feel like there's a block, there's a block, you need to trust yourself and that And oh I was thinking, okay, so it actually wrote this in my notes, So I'm so weird that this came out. Oh wow, And I was gonna do like a whole rant on TikTok, which I probably still well. But something I want this person to think about. Are you actually mad that this person got that thing? Or are you mad that this is mirroring to you where you're not actually playing out your full potential they're with me. Who So I truly believe, like when you get activated by certain people or you get jealous, you get those feelings, I truly believe it's nothing to do with a person or what they're manifesting or et cetera. Like, yeah, it's pretty weird that you're like, it's like this specific, very specific. It's very specific, and that's it's very weird. But also when I say, I don't mean weird because I don't, like, I don't believe in coincidences. Oh yeah, so it's like whatever, this has happened for whatever reason. But I truly believe that when things happen like this and we get jealous or we get you know, upset that other people are getting things that we want, I believe it's such a great exercise for you, like for this person to mirror where again, it's actually nothing about this person. It's like, where are you actually maybe playing smaller or not leaning into your potential or like, for example, I'm just throwing it out here, but like you know, your boyfriend with his work trip, like are you maybe not playing into your full potential in your job? And it's mirroring to you of like you wouldn't actually feel worthy if you got a work trip to Sweden because you're not actually giving your full potential in your work.
Speaker 2: Interesting do you mean?
Speaker 1: Or it's like maybe you've started a business, but you're not actually one hundred percent in it, so you wouldn't feel worthy to receive something like that in your life, right. I even notice, like I get activated when I see other brands doing like cool things with their brand, and I always know it's not like a jealousy thing or like oh my god, you know they thought of that. It's all I'm playing small in this area of my business, so of course I'm activated by them, and it's just a great mirror of like I need to work on that. Yeah, so completely maybe not what this person is going to expect me to say, but I think you can really use these moments to.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, what's you know?
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is like maybe the house sitting in the exact suburb, It's like, do you feel worthy to be in that suburb?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Is it maybe I'm guessing it's like maybe more luxury, high class suburb. I actually don't know. And that's the thing is like this gets to be a moment of like cool. Let's say let's hypothetically say that is a block for my manifestation. What would the block be here? Because if you were the frequency of that thing, you would have that thing. We're just taking a quick break in today's podcast to let you know about our brand new course, Find your Voice, our complete step by step guide on how to start and scale your very own podcasts. If you're one of our biz career or marketing gals, or you're just someone looking to scale your personal brand and you're thinking of starting a podcast, then you will love this course. We give you our personal tips and tricks from our five years of experience in the podcasting industry, and we do not hold back. We take you through all the tech and equipment, but also go through how you can monetize your podcast, plan for episodes, and everything in between. Check out the link in the show notes for more information. Now let's get back into the episode.
Speaker 2: Can I go through? Sure, you always do. I think you could also reframe this to actually look at it like. I know we say you can't manifest things for other people, but you have manifested two very specific things into your orbit, Like even though it's technically affected other people. If you go back to like the law of divine oneness, you are getting the thing, Yes, you are getting the thing through those around you. So maybe it's more about sitting and obviously recognizing the block like g mentioned, but sitting in gratitude for actually receiving that into your life to then be able to go further.
Speaker 1: Or like maybe it's a universe being like this is what's possible. You need to level up? Yeah, you know, like it's almost like teasing you. Yeah, but don't fall into the trap of having ill feelings towards that person of thinking, oh my god, like they get things and I don't. That's victim mentality. That's low frequency. I would be going to, oh, what's the block here? Yeah, why do I think I can't have that thing? And it's like it's telling basically I see this. What I'm intuitively getting with this question is the universe is being like do the work, Yeah, do the work around this sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Like we can bring this stuff to you. It is now, look how possible it is that like, do the work. So that's again going through your limiting beliefs. If you have access to the project, definitely i'd be going through module two. If you're not in the project, girl, do it.
Speaker 1: Get into the project because it will tell you exactly what to do. In this instance, it's just that's our seven week manifesting course. It's using course. It's amazing. So I would definitely be looking at that. And again it's like you could also be strengthening your specific side too, so yeah, maybe you do get a bit more specific. I personally just don't think that's a problem here because manifesting, it's not like the universe can like see your vision board or see the photo like the photo in your head on what you want. It is just truly vibrations. It's the vibe that you are on, and you will attract things into your life when you are the same frequency. So this is just an exercise of well, how do you get on the vibe of those things? And you know, oh my god. You know what's amazing is you have two people in your life who are on that frequency. So true, so learn from them. What are they doing? Yeah, is your boyfriend like just like ingratitude all the time? It was he's super grateful for his job and you're not, you know, or is that friend like what sort of mindset are they in. It's even like the universe is like, look, this is the sort of frequency and you actually have access to these people. Yeah on the vibe.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting you say that because like, I obviously have am doing work on my money mindset. And one of my friends literally said to me in a phone call, she's like, I was talking about a job. She's like, if the money don't show the I'm going to use my name instead of hers. She's like, if the money don't show the your tear goes. As in, like, if she doesn't get more money from her job, she'll just leave and find another one that'll pay him more. And I was like, what an interesting attitude, because most people aren't that secure in like themselves and their worth that they will say things like that, not even just like think it, but say it openly to other people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love that. Yeah, and you're like, wow, and it showed you a huge part of yourself. Yeah, absolutely, Well, that's even like I think about a lot of I truly believe when you're jealous of other people, not jealous, but like activated, it's like they're literally just showing you what's possible. And it's if you can swap that perspective, be like cool. If they can do it, I can do it too. Yeah, like if anything, for this question, I'm like, the universe is like showing you how close you are, and it's like, don't get defeated, don't get upset because also I guarantee you if your reaction to these people is like oh my god, like I said, like victim mentality or whatever, like the universe is watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it knows actions as so much.
Speaker 1: Like what are you doing behind closed doors? That's what I want to know, because it's like this wouldn't be coming up for no reason. Yeah, it's not a mistake. It's not because you weren't specific I say that would love alrighty, thank you so much for your question.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Again, if you have any questions like this, please come and join our Facebook group. You can post anonymously.
Speaker 2: Wow, what is it? Anonymously great? You can post anonymously perfect and.
Speaker 1: That is just Rise and concor podcast community on Facebook links from the show Nex. Thanks so much, guys, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and concor podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.