Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, The Christian o'connall Breakfast Show, All Request Friday Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's two minutes Part six. It's show number forty eight Friday Morning. It's The Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, Pats Oh testing.
Speaker 4: None at all?
Speaker 5: Just yes rank response again?
Speaker 6: What have I done this time?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you've done. It's I think you've done. It's just that, you know, Aretha Franklin passing away. You know, yesterday we were talking the show about these artists that we love with these amazing voices.
Speaker 3: Aretha's one of them, you know.
Speaker 2: And I don't know about you, Jack, but what you want in the morning is to turn the radio on. You want to hear someone talking about putting that voice, that talent, what she grew out of, what she became in the context. No one better than an orange faced wearing fascist.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump, because he speaks for all of us, doesn't he He's the world spokesman. Hey, Pat, you take that, idiot. I don't want to hear him talking about Retha Franklin.
Speaker 6: Well he jumps on the bandwagon.
Speaker 5: You know what it's like. Was that really a clip of Trump talking about Aretha Flame?
Speaker 3: He thinks as Arthur Franklin. It's just he's just no clue.
Speaker 6: Well, she didn't speak it. He's in aauguration.
Speaker 3: Did she know exactly? Pat's You know, no, Normally I would never interfere on the news. You don't interfere what we do. Actually, you do quite a bit to were talking about that the show.
Speaker 6: That's my job. It's not really.
Speaker 2: Church and state. They should be separated. You are Patrina during the news.
Speaker 3: This is your area. But when I hear Trump talking about Aretha.
Speaker 6: Hey, really funny story.
Speaker 7: When I was a young jock in the bush when I was about nineteen, right, I back announced it an Aretha Franklin.
Speaker 6: Song, but I said, Urethra, I've never lived it down.
Speaker 3: What a great tribute act.
Speaker 5: That's the clip you should have played during this morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, guys, feels the wrong with me. We've made a big mistake. We haven't started the show with our new style that we've discovered. One of the stars we've discovered this week, and that is Big John. It's time for Big John's weather report for Friday.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian, Big John here with your roaming weather report.
Speaker 3: Three in the morning.
Speaker 8: Currently it feels like one point seven degrees.
Speaker 3: It is cold.
Speaker 8: We are going to be in for a great day sixtly degrees, mostly sunny. There is a high pole count today. Looking forward to hearing your show today's weather report. He's brought to you by the Underwear.
Speaker 5: What happened to the one word weather that you challenge him yesterday?
Speaker 3: No, I know, poor guy.
Speaker 2: We discovered him, like Big Al the private investigator, through is WhatsApp group exactly we could go today.
Speaker 3: That gave my mobile number up and I formed this WhatsApp group.
Speaker 2: And I think he's been feeding the pressure, Big John, because you know, he left the message on Monday morning saying what the weather was, and then we made him our unofficial man on the street with the weather report.
Speaker 3: But listen to this morning, Christian.
Speaker 8: I'm in a good mood because I don't have to do the rhyming weather report for two days.
Speaker 3: It's filling the pressure, all right.
Speaker 2: So Aretha Franklin has sadly passed, and every Friday on the show, the way it works is you pick all the songs, and I generally mean this, These aren't fake. Normally I would just start the show with some Aretha Franklin stick or maybe respect. But because they're picked by you, we can't do that. And obviously when we plan all the songs get them ready, you got to look at the flow, and the music team worked very hard. There's a yesterday when we were going through all your requests and playing them out, Aretha was still alive. So we I don't think it's right that we begin the show and we just pick an Aretha Franklin song.
Speaker 3: We have respect. It needs to be picked by one of you.
Speaker 2: So we're not going to start the show until one of you calls in this morning and asks us to play Aretha Franklin and respect.
Speaker 3: So we can still have to sit in until.
Speaker 2: Someone calls in our nine four one four three four one four one o four three. In the meantime, yesterday we interviewed Jimmy Barnes and I was asking about this warm up.
Speaker 3: This is Jimmy Barnes warm up.
Speaker 2: This sounds like an alarm clock, like the loudest alarm clock in the world, producing back answering the phone. That's her quiet voice as well, isn't that amazing. That's how he warms up. If I was to do that, we're better speak for the next four hours. When I asked him do it? Yes, in an interview, he just went into it.
Speaker 3: Didn't He didn't even warn us that this shattering noise was coming.
Speaker 5: He says, he does that for an hour before every show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's even got some science. Lad on.
Speaker 2: When you hear about of the interview, we're here how he does it, how he is how he is able to produce its just as a warm up, he goes through the notes.
Speaker 3: Get doing that. It's like it's a war cl It's not warm all right, we got Laura. Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm in a great movie this Friday morning. You had a good week, Laura, Yes, I have?
Speaker 3: Thank you excellent.
Speaker 2: Now Laura, we need a really important thing today. What would you like us to play this morning to start Friday show?
Speaker 10: I would like to request request from Rita Franklin.
Speaker 3: Please, there you go, Laura, thanks to starting the show. As you now move on. You have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Aretha Franklin Respects.
Speaker 2: Requested by Laura this morning, No better song, no better answer to start today's or request show on Gold one O four point three. It's the Christian and Connor Breakfast Show Friday morning, ten minutes by six, So a busy show today. We've got a little bit of the Barnes interview we taped yesterday. The Barnes interview we did yesterday was so inspirational for Jack and I. We actually ended up going to see last night. On a school night. We went to the I didn't actually realize it was the world premiere until we approached this theater and it was very clear it was the world premiere because there was a red carpet and there were people queuing around the block.
Speaker 5: This is for the Jimmy Bowns documentary.
Speaker 2: Working Class Boy, and here's the thing, right, So there were people queuing and I said, yeah, no know, we've got we're on the guest list, so we can just go straight in.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll go to the front.
Speaker 2: So we walked past a really big queue around the block at the Comedy Theater in the CBD, and we just walked straight in.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was security that you did.
Speaker 5: I was ready to ask somebody, hey, where do we line up for the guest area? Or Christian's got a special email that says he can come in. You just saw the velvet ripes and you stepped over like.
Speaker 2: But no one said where are you guys going right? There was a line being held back, but no one said at any point to.
Speaker 3: Me, what do you do?
Speaker 2: And I do believe it's because this I had a very nice silk scarf on that gave me a theatrical air. And I think it was they saw the scarff when he's obviously of the performing arts you've got.
Speaker 3: And then what do we see? Right?
Speaker 2: Jimmy gets up and he gets up one stage before the documentary and he has the director Mark Joffey.
Speaker 3: What does Mark Joffy have around his neck?
Speaker 5: An artistic scarf? There you go up too dissimilar to your own.
Speaker 2: The lesson from this, folks, if you want to get into a red carpet premier, turn up with a theatrical scarf and then just presume you are something to do with that world, and then let you on.
Speaker 3: And then then.
Speaker 2: I realized, Jack said, but everyone else has got tickets, even these special guests, have got tickets and all add was an email and I was holding up to some guy who is like scanning the tickets and these bits of paper that people are printed off. Uh, And I said, I've got this email, and he just went go on, just going on. But I'm telling you this. The documentary comes out next Thursday. It is incredible. I don't think I've been in a We were at this theater and I'd never sat through it's a film. I know it's a documentary, but it is a film, and I don't think I've ever cried so much watching something. It was so moving, but not moving where it is heartbreaking at times, genuinely heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: His story, Jimmy bar once a story, but.
Speaker 2: There's also something hugely I don't know, life of firming and hot swelling about it as well. But Jack and I went for drink afterwards when we were both just washed out from crying.
Speaker 5: It is incredible. That is so beauty that you had with soaking weight. Yeah, ring it.
Speaker 3: Out those tears. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: So we've got a bit of the Jimmy interview on this morning show. He says he's helping out with We're Jack trying to wrote this brand new anthem for Melbourne. But the proper interview will have next week for you the Dead movie comes out, which is next Thursday. All right, back to your request, what have we got next? Oh no, they've added on the old fakes out of it.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense having me ringing out like I just randomly cold call people, go would you like a song on my radio show?
Speaker 11: Let's go with it at.
Speaker 3: The time, please record your mess just requesting.
Speaker 12: David bowiees, let's go such a great songe to get me coumped up from my day ahead.
Speaker 3: Thanks, I'm going to play this song.
Speaker 2: Then I got a great story after this about this song and Stevie rayco David Bowie, Let's dance some Gold one at four point three, Good morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. Melbourne's Gold four point.
Speaker 3: Three between now and ten.
Speaker 2: Am on the Christian O'Connor Reckford Show from Mercedes Benz wadily turned out familiar are with amazing guitarists. One of the world's greatest guitarist, Stevie Ray Vaughn, amazing guitarist.
Speaker 3: Right. I was lucky enough to interview him a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: It was in London doing something and I was talking about collaborations and how we never hear the story of who says no. They're always talking about some collaboration and two musical asses. We go, ah, that's not for me. And he was going how he was going to be in David Bowie's band all.
Speaker 5: Right, not as a collaboration as the four guitarist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I Mentionine that you're gonna be a guitarist. This is quite a few years ago and.
Speaker 3: It would have been a life changing event to being David Bowie's band as its main guitarist. And they were doing Let's Dance and he was checking the head that he had the guitar parts right that Dabie Bowie liked it. And then afterwards Dave Bowie said, right, that's great, you've got that.
Speaker 2: Now we need to What I want is for when we do this live, to have like a choreographed dance move that we all do. Stevie Aywall was, I'm not learning no dance with.
Speaker 3: Stevie Rayvaughn quit David Bowie's band in rehearsals.
Speaker 2: I'm not learning any dances and you have to because it's Let's dance. You know, and that's that's the kind of look an aesthetic go on from. I'm not learning any dance.
Speaker 3: Goodbye. Yeah, that's it. I'm out, sorry, mister Bowie Quinn.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: What a great band, what a brilliant song. Thank you very much Tom for request in that. Who needs R and B Friday? When you got that? The Hoodoo Gurus, awesome man, Miss free Love. If you had to guess a year that that was out, what do you.
Speaker 5: Go for nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 6: That's later, I'd say like ninety one bang, perhaps.
Speaker 2: Sister winner ninety one came. All right, it's time for this.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie. I'm a movie.
Speaker 12: I'm a movie.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie too?
Speaker 11: What movie?
Speaker 2: Good morning Friday Morning on the Christian O'Connor rect for Show, Melbourne. It is now time for you to try and stump the show. I'm a movie, I'm a movie.
Speaker 3: What movie?
Speaker 2: Min This is where you call us. You give us a cryptic one line clue to a movie. We take each other on trying to guess what the movie is. If we don't guess in ten seconds, you win.
Speaker 5: Can I give you one here, Yeah, Basement TV show, Wayne's World.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, great movie, awesome movie. All right, So that's that works.
Speaker 2: You just get It's not a please don't call in with a quote from the movie. It's just a cryptic clue to the movie itself, and we've got to try and work out what the movie is within ten seconds. Now, what do you win if you don't If we don't get your movie this week?
Speaker 3: Some amazing prizes.
Speaker 2: George Michael Greatest Hits on CD, the format the world has turned its back on.
Speaker 5: It's not even greatest hits.
Speaker 3: It it's just just listen without projecting prejudice. It's not just an album. There's no more, George. We've had a rush on these, George Michael CD.
Speaker 5: So I can see you holding one in your.
Speaker 2: Head, says post it note from producer Bets to sign. Do you want to sign it as George?
Speaker 3: From the other side, George says high. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Now it's Ellen John's Greatest Hits double CD, Sandy. No one has answered them this sweet, So there's a couple left over, so bye. You gotta win them. First of all you do is get CDs in twenty eighteen. You've got to win the c.
Speaker 5: O get CDs in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: All right, give us cool lines? Are of it now? Nine four one four one O four three nine four one four one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three, Love the Boy and God one O four point.
Speaker 2: Three for lou In Deer Parks All request Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie.
Speaker 12: I'm a movie. I'm a movie.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie too?
Speaker 5: What movie am I?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Just were around to see what Jack's doing on his computer? Over theyse that can it's some information about polycarbonet roofing.
Speaker 5: It's so sometimes this house for renovation is so boring reading about like what kind of u V rays can get through the poly cabinet roof.
Speaker 2: You can become an innocent expert because you don't want to get ripped on and make a mistake.
Speaker 3: You're actually putting a house together. It's too much. Sometimes ask you to sing a song once a week. Worry. Will we ever come around this comedy house and it's going to fall in us?
Speaker 1: Card?
Speaker 3: Yes? It wouldn't.
Speaker 2: We end up in your news people trapped in the house today?
Speaker 3: All right, let's dowo, I'm a movie, our movie, one movie mine. This is our Friday game.
Speaker 2: It's about you giving us a call and you give us a cryptic one line clue to a movie.
Speaker 3: We've got to.
Speaker 2: Guess in ten seconds what the movie is. If we don't guess right, you win a prize. Elton John's greatest hits on CD is sur prize this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get a Sean to kick us off. Come on, is Shawnee pretty good? Sewan? I hope you will, And off you go. Rock and roll perpective.
Speaker 7: Oh a spinerer, No, not a spiner fair Lane, Ford Fairlane.
Speaker 5: Blues Brothers for Fairline.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that? Hats that's amazing. It's a cult movie and.
Speaker 6: Chris has all here.
Speaker 7: His videos are very disgraced to say, oh my, is.
Speaker 5: That your first point in the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's never gone. I think it's such a rare unknown movie.
Speaker 2: In fact, I don't know anyone who knows about Ford Dice Clay cult movie. That was he was a detective and his beat was the LA music scene.
Speaker 6: Yes, and his rhymes.
Speaker 7: He's a comedian, isn't he? He was out a few years ago in Melbourne. Yeah, did a tour, right, Chris, what do you.
Speaker 6: Think I had to meet him and he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Howd he meet him?
Speaker 7: Well, he did a stand up I think it was the Palms at Crown and then he did a signing afterwards, and I set up.
Speaker 6: I was wife of the Year. I organized for him to meet him.
Speaker 3: He was such a great wife Christmas spin in Heaven. Then meeting the dicemurn.
Speaker 6: He's got the T shirt and the program.
Speaker 5: First, I imagine, Chris, because your husband's huge. He's six foot five waiting outside the stage door for Dice play with his autographic book.
Speaker 6: And he's not very tall. Andrew Dice Clay is quite short, but.
Speaker 3: He's wide these days, right he.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he doesn't look so good. He looks like a wax figure.
Speaker 3: Listen, you don't starting whoa that's his dice man said, I do.
Speaker 5: I think he does jokes as well.
Speaker 6: He does very sexist rude jokes.
Speaker 13: Yes.
Speaker 5: Pause, Okay, Jane, good morning.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're just breaking the show down.
Speaker 2: There to a little tit about the dice really about one person listening.
Speaker 3: He knows about the dice man. Hey, Jane, howp was out there? What's the clue ing, ghosts, Casper visiting? What was that?
Speaker 6: Nicole Kidman the others?
Speaker 5: Ah no, no, the hours.
Speaker 2: No, mister ghosts at the door, ghosts. No times up, folks, we're out of ten seconds.
Speaker 3: What is it? Jane true?
Speaker 10: Are we madly?
Speaker 14: Deeply?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 5: What's that? Who's in that?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 15: Alan and Emma thom Thompson And it's it's a love story.
Speaker 5: Because people like the great Alan Rickman have passed on, can't you don't you have to respect all their work.
Speaker 2: Now, No, not that, not that one, amazing actor Alan Rickman, but that one is a stinker. One of the best die hard baddies him and Jeremy Ironds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alan Ritman was my favorite diehard baddy. He's amazing that. Hey, listen, you've won the CD world and Jeff, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm good Jeff. I know, hope you've had a good week. If you go, what's your clue?
Speaker 10: You didn't you?
Speaker 15: You saw didn't you?
Speaker 5: Dumb and dumbers? Because we went saw it, dumb and dumber.
Speaker 6: You just said, no, that's a hard one.
Speaker 3: You saw it, didn't you? The heels of eyes? No, watching.
Speaker 6: I's white shirt?
Speaker 16: What is it puld of change.
Speaker 5: This is a field you made it Media year twelve.
Speaker 16: What's the movie, Jeffrey Bold of change.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving you a prize. Rubbish, stinky old clue. Does it sound like he was having a big old slash.
Speaker 7: There was his chances if you said build it and they will come, I would have known.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's a quote, though, but that's the only rule. We have, no quotes. Trevor, good morning, Good morning, you go. We're going, Trevor, what's your clue? Rough end far rough and fart Yeah, far.
Speaker 6: Rough, far fast and the furious fast time.
Speaker 3: Ridgemont high no rough and gone in sixty seconds. Now we're out of time. What is it?
Speaker 17: Ropping on Apple Fast Express?
Speaker 3: Terrible? Terrible? Producers, stop putting through these. It's not Trevor's fault. Okay, he calls up. I've asked him to. But that does two bad clues. Way, come on, producers, fringer out of your backsides, Dion.
Speaker 16: There a boy on the beach with a bit of a friendly sort of bird.
Speaker 18: It's done, boy, I've got nothing, passes, got one, Jack's got one, all right, one last clue and this bit then to save this feature this morning nine four one for one oh four three.
Speaker 2: Who's it going to be? Who's it going to be? He said the producers, How there we go? David, Hello, David, what's the clue? Conic Snakes on a plane?
Speaker 3: Force one?
Speaker 5: I think I think we look at the photo finished.
Speaker 3: I was there, so we had that one half a point each.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show one o four point three fine.
Speaker 3: A round of our Friday morning Early Morning game. I'm a movie. I'm a movie in the movie. I'm a movie too?
Speaker 11: What movie?
Speaker 3: So I've got nothing?
Speaker 2: You and Pats are the only players this week so far with scores and the doors.
Speaker 5: I'm two points winning to know you ever got to Jack?
Speaker 3: You have nine?
Speaker 5: Jackson one and Patterson one.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you again? Have I got one? Why? Why do we?
Speaker 7: Why do we defer to bear because you always cheat?
Speaker 5: What else do I get back on it?
Speaker 3: Storm boy?
Speaker 5: Got I get an extra point for Troy?
Speaker 3: Good morning? Pretty good? Falling out over the scoring, but yeah, pretty good. Other than that.
Speaker 2: One last Troy.
Speaker 3: What's your clue for us?
Speaker 1: My clue is invasion, Ruins, National Holiday.
Speaker 3: Christmas vacation, Independence.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Independence Day.
Speaker 6: We all get a point to that.
Speaker 3: No way, who was first?
Speaker 5: Becky is not in the No.
Speaker 3: One fairer fairer.
Speaker 2: Always, so that's quite right.
Speaker 3: Troy is right, yeah, okay, final say is Christian?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that independent. We must trustpects always one last one there from Tracy. Good morning, Tracy, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you Yeah, we're going Tracy wash your clue, mate?
Speaker 19: Okay, Traveling with the carnival, Yeah, national lampoons, European vacation, Christmas vacation.
Speaker 5: Walking with dinosaurs?
Speaker 3: What's that going doing?
Speaker 5: What are you traveling?
Speaker 3: What a great carnival where they've got dinosaurs.
Speaker 5: It's a carnival. Wait is a carnival or carnival trade?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Carnival? We're out of time. What's the what's the movie?
Speaker 10: Dances with Wolves?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 5: Traveling is not dancing. No, traveling is not dancing.
Speaker 3: No, you don't travel anywhere via dance. Again, the producers.
Speaker 5: Should have said jigging with carnivores.
Speaker 13: Chigging?
Speaker 5: Do you agree? Tracy Yell?
Speaker 3: On moonwalking?
Speaker 2: Tracy, you get the Elton John CD whether you like it or not, it's coming in the post.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian O'Conor backless show.
Speaker 3: Friday morning on Gold one a four point three.
Speaker 2: This song is the song that will be played again between now and ten am and.
Speaker 1: It will win you ten thousand dollars to keep listening the Christian who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All requests, every song picked by you, Melbourne are the Christian O'Connor rect for show every Friday. Cydey Lauper Girls, This one a half fun for jure ran in Tellamarine.
Speaker 3: That is this morning song. We're gonna play twice.
Speaker 2: You will hear it once more between now ten o'clock at the end of the show, and that's where we're going to give away the ten thousand dollars. It falls back to us. Hugg He had the station's best winner, radios best winner, the best winner I've heard on any radio station in the world in years, and this was it.
Speaker 3: If you miss it, this was Emma winning last week with Huggy.
Speaker 12: Stream because you played footloose and.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, shoes, I really wanted yes, yes, Thank.
Speaker 9: You so much, Emma, you have won ten thousand dollars a machine.
Speaker 19: Listen to am, I literally hearing tears.
Speaker 3: What have we had this? You won ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 13: Oh good?
Speaker 3: Oh gee? Really we cannot have that this morning because Huggy I never live it down. I can't want me to look at.
Speaker 5: Him starting around the station now.
Speaker 2: And he even said he sent me a text yesterday going after six o'clock when he knew obviously he was going to have to be paid off this morning, and the breakfast show went over to you, big boy, and it was a passive aggressive way it's on. Basically, he was saying, dance pommy monkey. So please, if you're winning the money, go nuts, be like Jimmy Bart. All right, So this morning show, we've got ham miss McLaughlin on. He's on later on this morning with the phraser pays any brand new phrase for us?
Speaker 3: Are we still going to go with you? I want to? I want Are you up for that? I'm up for it? Yeah? Are we still gonna? Are we going to get her to do this?
Speaker 5: Mommy shocked it, Mommy shocked it. I'm still waking up with it every morning.
Speaker 2: I woke up this morning, I thought, are we really going to get Hey mish to do this. I say yes, and here's what I also, But he won't ever do the phrase that pays this when we do the one that breaks a mission. McLoughlin, I can't necessarily work.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me put someone else in. That's better thing. There we go.
Speaker 2: Our minds are all cleansed. Okay, so we've got that this morning. And also we were yesterday how do we end up chatting to that woman who rapped? And I said, come in and rap the week Jack normally does this.
Speaker 3: What were we talking about?
Speaker 5: We were asking for rhymes for Melbourne because I found Melbourne a difficult word to rhyme for this song I'm writing about the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a big mission.
Speaker 2: Then Jack has been commission I've commission him, but a higher power than me, and that is the Lord Mayor here Sully cap has agreed that you know, this week big news. Then Melbourne not the most Liverpool city in the world and number two one of the most liberal cities in the world and number.
Speaker 3: One now Ostro Vienna, some dull town in Vienna. And I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking of maybe one of the reasons I did tip them and the judges gave them a few more points than this great city. Maybe the song They've got a song that older eighties dreary song, Vienna, So I thought Jack could try and write an anthem for this great city. Now the Lord Mayor Sullly Cap has a spoken to us yesterday wanting a progress update, which I'll played to you in a couple of minutes time. But before that, we interviewed Jimmy Barnes after yesterday's show, and it's an amazing interview. It's actually one of the most interesting and inspirational interviews I've ever done. I've found him fascinating. I've known of Jimmy's story and I read his book at the beginning of the year, but actually meeting him and hearing what he's got to say about his life and what he's learned from it and the message that although you won't call it message and what he's got to share is incredible and so much though Jack, when I was so impressed with him yesterday's charisma and his energy and what he's got to say about life. We went to see is the premiere last night of this new documentary. It's called Working Class Boy, comes out next Thursday. It's in cinemas all over Australia. You owe it to yourself to go and see it. I'll say this about it. It is heartbreaking at times. I mean Jack and I were crying our eyes out along with everybody else there last night. It will break your heart, however, it will break your heart, but there's something really really amazingly healing about it as well. And when I talk about healing, you see the healing through the damage that's happened to him and his family.
Speaker 3: You see it on screen. There's nothing that don't shy away from. There's a scene.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ruin it for you because we know too much these days. There is a scene between him and his son.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, it's one of the most powerful bits of cinema. Forget the factor.
Speaker 2: It's a documentary that I've ever seen. It is beautiful. It's just incredible.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I will go and see it again. It is out next Thursday right around Australia. Go and see Working Class Board. You won't be disappointed. It is sad, however, there's also life affirming as well. There's a lot of joy in it as well. But there's some amazing stuff in there and you leave with so much respect for Jimmy Barnes and also his beautiful family as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his wife is amazing. Yeah, his kids are amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something really special about it. It will be one of those things that will go I'm sure we're on a load of awards. This incredible and it is so well made as well, the music in it as well. You got to what Jimmy barns about talking about that voice and this yesterday we found out.
Speaker 3: This is how the dude warms up. I do that before the start of the show. There's no more speaking for the rest of the year from me. I don't know how he does it. He's not human.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we're going to play the full interview next week when the movie is out next Thursday. But what it was in I thought, you know, we might as well ask him, Jimmy Barnes, who's written a few anthems, how do you write an anthem? So that Jack can learn some lessons here, so he asked. Jimmy asked yesterday during the interview, how do you go about writing an anthem?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 17: Well, really, if I knew that, I'd be writing them every day. You know, I've been a part of a few. I mean, I think it's going to going to be a chorus at Lives Your Spirits. It's going to be a chorus.
Speaker 3: Are you writing this down?
Speaker 13: It's going to be a chorus that lives Spirits.
Speaker 17: It's always great, you know, when the chorus comes and you feel like, you know, throwing your buddy your beer in the air.
Speaker 13: It's a good thing. And it really the truth is that if you ATTRACTI write.
Speaker 17: A song about a place like Melbourne, it's got so much grind for it.
Speaker 13: You just got to know. Ask a few people a few.
Speaker 17: Lanes and they'll and they'll you know, they'll plump them out to you. There's a lot of great things to write about this town.
Speaker 3: You know. Do you think it's worth going and getting a kid's quiet in a rock song? Is that too much? Kids?
Speaker 13: Kids quite well worked there in the living years. Yes, kids.
Speaker 17: Crent is always good. I use them on a couple of things. Yeah, you know, and it helps if you get fun and sing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm thinking I'm hoping that we'll get another singer for it, because I give myself a C plus.
Speaker 13: Plus is pretty good.
Speaker 17: You know what if you tell the story and it's your story. Then you're the best singer in the job. You're the best one for the job.
Speaker 2: So you talk about the listeners have been suggesting lyrics and Jack and I know you've got one there which has come from one there is lyric here is very raw, it's from the heart. But this this came in on this morning show? Is it from Anthony listener of the show. He works in a car yard. You know, he sounds like a Bruce Brings sing song. To be honest, he works in a car yard and channel yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well you know, listen, how would you deliver a line like that? How would you do it? You do you? Is it? Guttural scream? What is it? Jimmy? We are we.
Speaker 13: You're gonna have a bit? We are there, you know, And it's good if you can just stop.
Speaker 3: And if you can what an amazing energy that was. It's like a lightning bulb coming. That's good.
Speaker 13: If you can distort the mic to helps you, it's great.
Speaker 3: Could you give us a warning next to one? It's incredible. It was amazing.
Speaker 13: So you just got and make sure someone sings it with gusto?
Speaker 3: Do you not wreck your voice? When you do that. If I said that you I want to speak for us for a year, I SUEE.
Speaker 13: I've got there's a trick. I don't know how. I've taught myself this. And the guy, this doctor who did all these.
Speaker 17: Operations on singers, on Elton John, and he put a camera down my throat once and he worked out that when I sing, I don't use my main vocal cords. I use my secondary chords, and the secondary chords don't get nodules or nodes or.
Speaker 3: So I talked, did you know any of this? Were you try?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 13: I know, just using bad bad and singing over a loud bay. I taught myself to do it.
Speaker 17: And that means, you know, I get up some days and I can't speak, but I can still sing.
Speaker 3: And what is your warm up? Then? What do you actually do? Backstay?
Speaker 13: You're not gonna do no, no, no no, And I did that. I did that for about an hour.
Speaker 3: Car a lot. I want that to be my car a lot. There is that.
Speaker 17: There's a lamb clock I've got, but I just do it, and I'll change the pitch lightly up up every time I do it, and it just and it just starts going it's like a mac truck.
Speaker 13: Once you get it going the cant it's insane.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 5: I think if the band before you is playing and you're warming up backstage, you'll drown out the band.
Speaker 13: A couple of bands I have, and a couple of times I freaked people.
Speaker 17: I remember once I was doing like the State of Origin and uh, and I was in.
Speaker 13: The tunnel ready to go out.
Speaker 3: What a gig?
Speaker 13: And I thought I better warm up.
Speaker 17: I've got a warm and I start screaming and one of these old guys and the white coats and the hat came out.
Speaker 13: He keep it down there scaring the rugby players.
Speaker 3: He's great. So that's a bit of our chat with Jimmy Barnes.
Speaker 2: Here the full thing next Thursday on the show when his documentaries movie is out Working Class Boy, it's out all over Australia. Go and sit. Uh, let's go back to your request. Now, that's what we do every Friday.
Speaker 13: At the time.
Speaker 3: Please record. I'm a botherm of these pretending my Friday request is London called him by.
Speaker 16: The Clash is a very good song.
Speaker 2: It is my family. It is the Clash Gold one four point three. Good morning, it's seventeen minutes last seven.
Speaker 1: Friday, the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three one is to play that the Clash London Calling, one of the greatest rock and roll bands, that is brilliant. The last time I played that song, I wasn't that to say it was four as a request friend of mine who used to be in the London Police that's called the met Police Metrolitan Police of London, and she used to be in this armed response. You know, obviously police officers in the UK they're not arms, but there are some that are armed, and they were about to go on a really big raid six point thirty on a Thursday morning, and she rang me beforehand from one of the eight vans, eight vans of big coppers that go and kick in this big high rise right and the rest of the people, and she said, listen, I know you don't normally do request, can you play the Clash in London Calling. All the boys in the eight vans were all listening to the show, so I couldn't say it was four, but I played them that and then listening to Yeah.
Speaker 3: As they were all getting getting ready. That literally ended as they pulled in outside this house and came running.
Speaker 2: Out and kicked the doors in and they took down the guys. So now it can actually ask for you. Bobby's us for that song. So listen, we need a progress update from you. How is the Melbourne anthem coming along? So you've been commissioned to do it. Jimmy Barnes has given you some advice. The Lord Mayor we're going to hear from her again. She was on Wednesday show giving her thumbs up.
Speaker 5: I'll hold up a page of what I've done so far. Can you describe the page?
Speaker 3: There's nothing there.
Speaker 6: It's blank.
Speaker 5: It's a blank canvas, which is kind of the best way to hours.
Speaker 2: On the only the listeners are working harder for this. This is the only line we have at the moment for our friend Anthony.
Speaker 8: We are Melbourne, we are we are up there and number one, we can keep keep people's houses if we want.
Speaker 3: But we are said not even though I've.
Speaker 5: Done nothing, I've decided that that sadly hasn't made the cut.
Speaker 2: Now it is it is, It stays in the song. Well, the Lord Mayor, Sally cap has left some messages.
Speaker 5: Hello, Jacket's the Lord Mayor of Melbourne.
Speaker 12: Here's Sally cap Now that you've been officially commissioned to prepare a song capturing the essence of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I'm checking in to see how you're going.
Speaker 5: If you need any help.
Speaker 7: Right outside my window, the trams go by, bicycles, pedestrians, there are shows, buskers, cafes, restaurants.
Speaker 13: Let me know if you need some help.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe one of the buskers could help me do the Come on, No, I'm a last quarter player. I always was in high school. I'd leave my homework to the night before and then magic occurs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what deadline do you need from me? What would help pair?
Speaker 5: Okay if you want something by monday?
Speaker 3: Ye, he's learning everyone.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, yesterday's Jack was trying to outsource every element of what he does on the show.
Speaker 3: We were chatting to Christina. Christina called in.
Speaker 2: She had some inspiration, some lyrics for Jack and this Melbourne anthem that he's supposed to be writing, and not just the odd line she'd start. She broke into a rap that she must have written in twenty minutes of just hearing us talking about it, and then we get Channing. Turns out she's in an improv rap group called Rhyme Zone, and I said, look, why don't you come in on tomorrow's show. That's now today and instead of Jack sings the Week. Jack obviously got very excited because it means he didn't have to sing the week. You guys rap the week, and that is what's happening Rhyme Zone.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: They're warming up right now and they're going to be rapping the week in five minutes time.
Speaker 3: The story of the Breakfast Show to rap.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Neil Diamond Live, Cranchy Granola, Sweet on Gold one and four point three all request every single Friday on the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Shows is coming up for twenty to eight.
Speaker 3: So this is a great thing about this city.
Speaker 2: All right, yesterday we're talking about how can we help Jack out? Can you come up with some more ideas and lyrics? What rhymes with Melbourne? Christina calls in and she does a rap over the phone.
Speaker 3: It's so good. I said, Christina, can you come in when I find that she's gone improv.
Speaker 2: Rap group called Rhyme Zone. Good morning, Christina, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 12: Good morning Christian, how are you good?
Speaker 3: So what would you normally be doing getting ready for work or are you at college?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I'd probably be dragging myself out of bed around about this time, upset that I have to wake up. So thank you so much for getting me here so early.
Speaker 3: What a treat? And who is this gun you've got with you here?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 12: This is Jeremy, He's my partner in.
Speaker 3: Rhyme Hello, Good morning Jeremy.
Speaker 12: Yes, Jeremy and I are in an improv rap group called Rhyme Zone.
Speaker 3: How did you form? How does this come about?
Speaker 12: So about a year ago, we were doing classes at a theater called The Improv Conspiracy, and we met during one of those classes it's learning improv comedy, and we got the idea one day that we should try and form an indie team where we do improvised rap as well as just normal improv because because.
Speaker 5: We both love the hip hop rap musical Hamilton. Yes the main reason.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the main reason why that ended up happening.
Speaker 5: So and so what you've done today is not similar to what you do if you improv everything you've written out today's song.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so writing isn't generally part of the improv process, but we wanted to come prepared this morning for something that we thought would be somewhat half decent.
Speaker 3: I don't think we half decent is what we aim for. So you're on the right seat, You're on the right show.
Speaker 12: Confident we'd be able to improvise a song about everything that happened in the week and get everything in there. So yeah, we've put something a little together, a little parody of a well known hip hop.
Speaker 2: Tune that you guys might do you want me to play in you guys ready, this is Rhyme Zone and they're going to rap the week Rap Live and Gold one in four point three. There'll be complaints, all right, guys, bring it.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So first thing on Monday, we were definitely listening when that possum cage fell and it frightened Christian. He is from the UK. Won't hold that against him. Later he went shopping to go buy some bedding.
Speaker 19: Doesn't get that bread down mean, yo, as someone counting every single string though, John A. L J couched you and an otto man yet now a fallen empire?
Speaker 5: UNTREDI anyway.
Speaker 12: On Tuesday, Rubies in despair air she learned from the zoo that wombats who's a square?
Speaker 6: She couldn't stop to think.
Speaker 12: You couldn't ask him why before her poor classmate killed a butterfly.
Speaker 3: But you've heard the room is.
Speaker 5: There's been an upheaval.
Speaker 19: Melbourne is not top dog no longer mostly be Bo.
Speaker 3: Who will help us fix this?
Speaker 5: Lord?
Speaker 12: Miss Ellie cap Pi big Al the power of rap now.
Speaker 6: No longer?
Speaker 19: Most livable Sity finds some duncanmity now now inspired, we still love you.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 5: The mound now Ben Now we're halfway through the week.
Speaker 12: Now we live in the glory our own Cacklin Jack's acting Davy Wan true story. He is such a natural wear in total off, just like when Natasha sneezed on Bobby Hawk.
Speaker 19: Beause they had a caller reminded us of Harry Sarah. Jessica Parker afrayed for her friend's marriage, followed around.
Speaker 3: Her husband thinking she was calming.
Speaker 5: Turned out that he just loves sausage.
Speaker 12: Just from baldy Christians feeling sheepish kind of hit rock boton the song from his own wedding.
Speaker 5: His memory had forgotten.
Speaker 6: But it's not all bad news.
Speaker 12: He's still a good dad and he loves Prince Ali from the musical Aladdin.
Speaker 19: It's been a busy week, so many things have happened. But now we're at the end of bra Cappin. We're a rapping.
Speaker 12: So much going on here in radio recording and here behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: We know who's the most important.
Speaker 14: Tan yea.
Speaker 6: At this Rady sent you soon be present.
Speaker 5: May see.
Speaker 3: These guys are rop.
Speaker 12: You soon have that.
Speaker 3: Let's see the Tan? Yeah, may see ten Yeah, may see. I'll just fad there.
Speaker 20: I can't believe the working perience, John, she get a nature experience.
Speaker 12: They were very good.
Speaker 3: They were guys. It was incredible in what talent you are to put that together in twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: I wish we had twenty four hours a week.
Speaker 5: We were all done very late last night. Well done.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. You know what? Do you want to come back next Friday? And a new one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You get next frid the opposit? How can people find out more? If they want to hire you? Are you available for high.
Speaker 12: I mean, look, if people want to pay us faces that.
Speaker 2: Should you know what if they were businesses listening right now and you want to motivate your workforce, they could get Rhyme Zone to come in right and and do and and and do.
Speaker 18: A motivational wrap for you've seen or like a Gorilla Graham that you can send for somebody's birthday on somebody's door and do a wrap for their birth.
Speaker 12: Yes, open the door, just give us a word one word suggestion.
Speaker 3: And hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: Should we do this next week? Should we find out a listener's got a birthday next week and you will.
Speaker 3: Go round and do a live on air birthday? Should we do that? Yes? Okay, so we do that next week? Okay. If you've got a website.
Speaker 12: Facebook, So we've got a Facebook page, Facebook dot com slash rhyme Zone improv. It's spelled exactly how it sounds.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you get that right.
Speaker 3: I think you too awesome. That has really really made the week for it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and matching jumpsuits as well on the back.
Speaker 3: Yet, wow, rhyme Zone, that's why you're.
Speaker 5: Up so late writing the song is because you spent most of the time with the see my sister who's.
Speaker 3: Here watching us.
Speaker 12: She actually helped out with that, so thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Julius.
Speaker 2: Great, we'll get you on next week then, thank you very much. Rhyme Zone have an awesome weekend.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Fine jung dars all days and God.
Speaker 2: One of four point three is to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show to John in whereabe.
Speaker 3: Coming up there next hour? There we are back in the court.
Speaker 2: Christian's court is here in five minutes time. Hey, miss mcgot cleaner's will see me getting a brand new phrase that pays. We've got to tell him to his face as well. He's hearing the studio the song the last he could walk this morning til the next hour, and one of you will be winning ten thousand dollars in the some point in the next two hours when you hear Cindy Lauper played again, that is your track today that is going to be worth ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three put.
Speaker 3: It request this morning from youw Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's underworld underneath the radar, Come on in Friday morning and it's Tempost tight on Gold one O four point three. It's to Christian O'Connell Breakfast show.
Speaker 3: We are out live in our courts. The people are real, the fines are real.
Speaker 5: Now Presiding Judge Christian O'Connell and Jacket.
Speaker 2: We hear every Friday and open courts. This is me Judge Christian Abe assisted by Bailiff Jackpost.
Speaker 5: We're back in our outfits, our very almost see through robes.
Speaker 2: More like a negligee. Two guys in black robes slash neglige.
Speaker 3: It looks like a nineties with white sort of powdered wigs.
Speaker 5: And do you think I don't know if our wigs are the same as your weig your week every week, because I don't want to be wearing your wig efforts.
Speaker 2: Now I've got I've got knits in the moment as well, so we know which ones which. If you get nits over the weekend, that's probably come from my work.
Speaker 5: Can we label the wigs for next week?
Speaker 2: One nine in two stories this week with Hamish and Andy. Now you want your wig labeled up?
Speaker 5: We got to tell you the ratings went up on Tuesday for True Story.
Speaker 2: He's not making us up and diy. He told me this official jack post brings the heat. You bring, you bring the numbers, all right, So we got a case to preside over right now, Please bring.
Speaker 3: To the court Kathleen. Hello, Hello, are you Judge Christian.
Speaker 21: Judge Christian.
Speaker 3: I've actually broken a face.
Speaker 5: But I knew that hammer was a bad idea or gavel as they call it in the court.
Speaker 3: Smashed one of the lights come off. Yeah, get the engineer's sorry, Kathleen, it's in the courthouse.
Speaker 2: Kathleen, please tell us about the case that we're going to be presiding over.
Speaker 21: Okay, the case has been going for over two years. To love, my husband agreed to help my mum and fix the room her leaking roof every time it range buckets out because at least and every time he has to go out, he's always you know, he's got to stew back or you know, she can't do it, or he's got to pick up the kids from school.
Speaker 10: But then my mum.
Speaker 21: Takes it the other way. I was always making excuses and you know, I need it fixed, and I'm the middle person. Before I hear it at home, then I hear it at work.
Speaker 3: This court hears you. This court hears you.
Speaker 2: I think you know when you emailed me last week, I said it would be my pleasure to preside over this most pressing of cases. And I don't like what I'm hearing. So you're saying this has been dragging on for two years.
Speaker 5: Over two years, that does seem like a lot of excuses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the power of this court can give you instant justice this morning, instant brutal justice.
Speaker 3: Bring on this lay about?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no no, And I don't know the sun Jason, not the not the mother, because the mama.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have your backside of vixen Jason.
Speaker 10: There you go on, Jeorge Christians, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Defendant Jason. Defendant Jason. Is what we've just hurt? True? Has it taken you two years to do nothing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 22: Pretty much? Basically a little bit more than I can chew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you chewing nothing at the moment? Are you actually a ruf for Jason or are you a DIY handyman type?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 22: Pretty much a handyman.
Speaker 2: But you know what you are, my friend, You are a son in law. It is up to you son in law to step up sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, strong words from the un, Let's get Sylvia on now to hear her. Okay, Sylvia, good morning, Good.
Speaker 14: Morning, Judge Christian O'Connor, and.
Speaker 2: Jack, Sylvia, let's hear it from you as well. So two years have been waiting to have this leaky roof fixed.
Speaker 14: Two long years he's been. He's been dragging this for two long years. I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: And is it leaky now?
Speaker 14: Oh, so it's leaking. You always have buckets, say out, My buckets haven't been put away for over two years.
Speaker 2: What I want to hear this, Sylvia? At any point, as he said, look, this is dragged on. I'm going to get an expert in order to just giving you more lies upon lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: No, No, he's spent stringing, spen stringing me along for two long years. He's spent signing things like, oh it's too cold, Oh it's going to rhin, I can't come. Oh I got to saw back. Oh I have to pick up the kids. Well I've got to tag him to school. I'll come tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes.
Speaker 3: Jason, let's go back to you.
Speaker 2: Let's have the defender backup, please, Jason, what do you say to these allegations?
Speaker 22: The job she's a very fussy woman, and the job's probably a little bit more than I can handle, so I sort of try and push it aside. I think two years is becoming a bit too long now, so I might have finded over to somebody else.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So there's Jason's making his case, Sylvia is making her case. Katherine stuck in the middle of this. I now appeal to you, members of the jury. That's the listeners I'm talking to here. You are now the members of the jury. How do you find Do you find in the case of Sylvia, that's how we make it ruin he has to put his finger out and.
Speaker 3: Fix this roof.
Speaker 2: Or do you go for the side of Jason that he's a busy guy, he's a dad. Members of the jury, please call us now with your verdict guilty and not guilty, and how you're ruling in favor of nine four one four one oh four three. Members of the jury, you're chart to call out and decide and give instant justice nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: No one told us that someone's requested shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, this is a bad moment for the show.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Shure, I believe on God one oh four point three. That's for Sam in Elwood.
Speaker 5: Your face looks like you want to call objection to that song too.
Speaker 3: It's it's listen. I'm playing people's songs and if someone wants to hear that horror, good on. Then the people are real, the fines are real. Now presiding Judge Christian O'Connell and Jack, all right, this is a messy one.
Speaker 2: It's three people involved, really this Kathleen, there's Sylvia, there's Jason.
Speaker 3: There's a leaking roof. Just to recap.
Speaker 2: Then, this week's case that Jack and I are presiding over, it's a son in law who's been promising his mother in law for two years and he's going to mend her leaking roof.
Speaker 3: His wife, Kathleen stuck in the middle of this. She's the one who brought this case, a.
Speaker 2: Class action lawsuit between a son in law and her mother in law. Is a powerful family members, the son in law and the mother in law. How do you rule though, Melbourne, Let's go to lines. You are the jury this morning, Martin, Jury member Martin, Good morning.
Speaker 16: Good morning, you're worship.
Speaker 3: Promoted John doing sure, Martin, which were you ruling?
Speaker 16: I'm bomb with him, mate, he said he get around to it, and he'll get around to it. There's no there was no expored. Don't he'll do it when when he.
Speaker 5: Gets to it. It's been two years, it does seem like a little while.
Speaker 3: But Debbie, he a Christian and Jack good morning jury.
Speaker 2: Remember Debbie, please show some respect. It's actually bailiff Jack and judge Christian.
Speaker 22: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: That's okay? All right, then, Debbie, wish where you're going.
Speaker 10: Sylvia all the way?
Speaker 3: Two years?
Speaker 23: Sorry?
Speaker 22: Yeah, two years is way too long. He's dave his feet for for so long. And he should pay for a professional.
Speaker 3: Pay for professional. Is there got to shut out money?
Speaker 10: Carol Well, I believe that I go for Cathleene in the middle because she's had to suffer either side of the whole case.
Speaker 3: True, she's the real victim here.
Speaker 14: She is the.
Speaker 15: Victim because Sylvia should have just organized a trade person and Jace should have just manned up and said I can't do it and maybe organize it for his mother in law. Really, Cathleen needs to.
Speaker 3: Win here, and does anyone really, there's something about the name Jase. Does anyone really have a good experience with the name Jase? You know there's something about that name. Those people there behind the eyes, there's something there. You know you have had a good experience with the Jason.
Speaker 5: I've known some good Jasons.
Speaker 3: Yet I doubt that very much. They can turn at any moment, Kathleen. Yes, Kathleen, you listen to all this.
Speaker 2: You bought the case. How do you feel it's a hung jewelry? Really at the moment, I'm in the middle.
Speaker 21: I can't take side. I'm getting the way.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I think the best thing is if we could find a roofer that will do this well.
Speaker 5: Is this text worth anything to you, Kathleen? All together? Roofing Murray, he said, happy to do it for free. If it's a tile roof.
Speaker 3: Big question. Let's find out from Sylvia. Is it a tile roof, Sylvia?
Speaker 14: No, it's a tin roof.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no wiser. Now, Jason, are you hearing all this? Some people who are on your side, some people are against.
Speaker 22: I'm hearing it.
Speaker 3: Here's what I think we need to do.
Speaker 2: Then, I think the court needs to appeal to the good roofers of this city, if there's anyone that can do this.
Speaker 3: So it's a tin roof, Sylvia. Yeah, and what does the whole roof need to replacing?
Speaker 4: I don't really know.
Speaker 14: It's it's a large room. A half is a family room. The other half is where we eat, where we have the table needs. So I've got two buckets near around the table and the other two in the family side.
Speaker 3: It really is there's a leaking roof?
Speaker 14: Then, yes, yes, it's that bad that I even want ice House tickets last year and I couldn't even go because it was raining that night. I had to stay home and watch my buckets.
Speaker 2: Well, in a minute, you couldn't go and see ice House because of your buckets and the leaking roof.
Speaker 14: Yes, because I didn't want to come home to.
Speaker 5: A flooded house flying bucket of course. Okay, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 10: Pretty bad?
Speaker 3: Pretty bad? It doesn't sound it no remorse whatsoever. All right, guys, stay there, then listen.
Speaker 2: If you're a roofer hearing all this and you can help out, please give me a call nine four one four one four.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three, the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melvin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's found up about it to cut a long story short on Gold one oh four point three. So we need to now make our ruling. And it's been a complicated case this morning. In this week's Christians Court, we've had Kathleen bringing a case about her husband who's also a son in law to Sylvia. Sylvia's ruth leaky for two years. The son law chas and said he get around to fix and it's a busy guys, a dad. He hasn't had time yet. That's the case at the moment. We are appealing now for a rufer they can come and sort this out.
Speaker 3: Nathan's on the line. Good morning, Nathan, good morning. Hey buddy.
Speaker 2: So you're a professional rufer, Yes, good man, and apparently you reckon.
Speaker 3: You know the defendants and the accused, Yes, I do. So who do you know? I know?
Speaker 11: Sylvia, Kathleen and Jason and.
Speaker 3: Sylvia son John? So how do you know them?
Speaker 16: I'm best friends of John.
Speaker 3: Sylvia, Sylvia. Do you know Nathan?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: Here's my plumber, Sylvia. I don't understand if you've had this contact in the family for so long. Why didn't you start with Nathan.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he could six through. He would just come and just six my lake in type or just little tight jobs.
Speaker 3: Nathan, so much more than that, only nath Yes, I can't believe. Nathan. Can you help Sylvia out here and the son in law? Jason?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I can help it.
Speaker 22: Jason can give you a hand if I need to help.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get Jason on now. Hey, Jason, do you know now? I sure do? Do you do you want to say that to each other? Jason? Here's Nathan again. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 3: Oh? Fun stuff.
Speaker 22: I'll give you a hand man if we can do it. Yeah, we'll please, please something.
Speaker 3: We'll sit down the door for them. Nathan. Give you a business a plug? What's your what's your outfit called Plumbing Services mn S? Yes, go with M and S. They're the best. Call Nathan today, don't call Jason. All right, nice one, guys. Let's get Kathleen on it. So, Kathleen, there you go. Hopefully we've given you some instant just this morning after two years.
Speaker 21: Yes, hopefully, hopefully, hopefully we won't be in the same situation because now we've got my husband and we've got a fring so we can see it.
Speaker 5: And Kathleen, you even had the judge clapping. I don't think I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It's most professional, all the backing.
Speaker 3: Cool. Please, Okay, Kathleen, thank you very much for bringing this case.
Speaker 21: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All Right, if you've got a case for next week, email me Christian at gold one o four three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show one four point three.
Speaker 3: It's time for Phrase that pays.
Speaker 2: This is where Hamus macgotwin guts give it a phrase and he has to pay it of.
Speaker 3: Live on TV. Do you hate this feature? Just just look me in the eye and tell me how you really feel about it.
Speaker 11: I love Robert Palmer. I dislike this feature.
Speaker 3: We kind of guess, didn't we.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't have been doing well though. That's the thing. In the last three weeks you've you've nailed it.
Speaker 23: I don't dislike it. It just makes me very nervous. My wife now loves you.
Speaker 13: What's the phrase? This week?
Speaker 11: People walk in the Channel seven? I said during the night, this is the phrase. And you see this silence that's.
Speaker 3: Going to be ugly.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you just joined us and you don't know what's been happening last couple of weeks, here's what's going on.
Speaker 3: To Christian O'Connell breakfast show.
Speaker 23: The phrase that pays each week Christian gets Hamis McLaughlin to say a phrase on the Channel seven football coverage, But does it pay?
Speaker 3: Flying monkeys?
Speaker 11: God, come on flying feeling there a.
Speaker 3: Chance I'd sooner see flying monkeys and cost Phrase number two, Oh, missus Miggins, that is actually I think it just impossible.
Speaker 5: He's been terrific, grinds, a bit of an unheralded hero.
Speaker 23: He's like, well, missus Meiggans and Blackadder's.
Speaker 11: Important part of it all.
Speaker 3: Phrase three Gandalf's beard.
Speaker 23: It's writing that down on the list of ridiculous things to say during a broadcast.
Speaker 13: Gandalf's Beard.
Speaker 23: Nick Boston heading home, man, it's looking like he's trying to match a Gandolf's beard from Lord of the Rings playing unbelievable foot in a good football team.
Speaker 2: Phrase four, how can you have any putting if you don't eat your meat? I reckon, that's the easiest one we've given you.
Speaker 3: How would you do that?
Speaker 13: How would that be easy?
Speaker 23: Interesting you here, Luke Beverbridge to talk about it's all about contested football and intensity.
Speaker 11: I mean, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat. What he's basically saying is it's all about reward for effort.
Speaker 5: Phrase five.
Speaker 2: Next weekend you've got to work in four fried chickens and a coke.
Speaker 23: Seems pretty simple. I mean just a natural fit with football, isn't it. Yeah, whoever you speak to the he's been the ultimate professional. We never sat on the couch ordered four fried chickens and a clake and giving up. He's always been committed to getting to where he's going to be tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Phrase six did anyone just hear a weasel? You want to make it easier, harder hard?
Speaker 11: So we'll be discussing how many weeks after for him?
Speaker 3: We'll see you soon, you know.
Speaker 5: And just hear a weasel?
Speaker 11: Tend like Adam Kinney slash a weasel.
Speaker 13: Then he picks at a type operation.
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: We oh?
Speaker 3: Hearing all that back, I'm like, how there's another one? How many do we We've done? Seven? Now?
Speaker 5: How hasn't someone at Channel seven not said to you stop doing that?
Speaker 3: They have.
Speaker 23: Did I did get help from Adam Kearney last week because did anyone just hear a weasel was complicated?
Speaker 11: I said, as you're doing the cross, could you just randomly in the background.
Speaker 3: You're now dragging in your other professional commentations.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're all disappointed with me and themselves.
Speaker 3: So are you up for a new one? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you up for your biggest challenge? Forget what's just happened? I mean that's just like, that's just like basic level stuff. We're now this This could be the one that I think finishes.
Speaker 11: It finishes my career, because that is a concern.
Speaker 3: Do you want to you brought the sort of show yesterday.
Speaker 5: We had something come to us this week. We didn't have to go to find it. It's a song that's been stuck in my head and intimate and internet meme that's been going around. I couldn't get out of my head. I played it to Christian the other day. He can't get it out of his head. Everybody here has been singing it.
Speaker 3: It's awful. Have a listen to this, baby.
Speaker 9: Shocked Baby Shocky Channels, Evan fort Cover, Rerench Bomb, Bye Bye, Dusty.
Speaker 3: Bombers. I guess that's I goes Amies gets the ball?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 23: So?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 3: What is? Isn't it awful?
Speaker 10: Terrible?
Speaker 2: Just so you know, if there's a gan, if they want those people to speak, tell us about the plans or more of this?
Speaker 3: So what is the phrase that pays for Hamish?
Speaker 5: Baby shark? Do baby Shark? But I think the increased pressure is to do it in song?
Speaker 3: What you're normally one that urges me to rein it in even I'm going, no, we can't do that in song.
Speaker 5: Baby, just give it to me on the type baby shocked, do do do Baby shocked? DoD baby shocked, Baby shark.
Speaker 3: You can't do all of them. You can finish there, finish his career.
Speaker 11: That is going to be complicated. I'll be honest with that.
Speaker 3: I think two lines baby Shark. The song is.
Speaker 5: This is how I imagined it. You started baby shocked it Bruce, Baby.
Speaker 13: Shot Dyce and.
Speaker 23: So I can imagine I'm walking because tonight I've got to interview John Worsfold as he's coming up the race.
Speaker 20: You've got kids, baby, that is the way to do it, though, have you heard this? Will get it out of my head? You've got kids, baby, shock that I could possibly.
Speaker 11: With Linging and Wayne Kerry, who both have children.
Speaker 5: And then if you're really struggling, are you interviewing an?
Speaker 3: I was kick Kid at.
Speaker 11: Half Times, my last one of the year.
Speaker 13: Baby, baby, there you go.
Speaker 3: This will be on their radaris. I don't know.
Speaker 5: We'll leave it in your court.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'll just create this big stinking poop and then you deal with it. Okay, you fix it live on TV tonight.
Speaker 23: Yeah, okay, it is the most complicated you yep, okay. Can I just bring up something for tomorrow quickly?
Speaker 3: Weeks we've got.
Speaker 11: To do a wink, you know, winks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, legendary. We're never they're talking about horse racing in that we never tor.
Speaker 11: Thirty five stars. She's won twenty nine.
Speaker 23: She's going for twenty six in her row tomorrow, she's going for nineteen. Group Once, I was having this thought coming in and Bruce and I were talking about it because we're doing a half hour special on her tomorrow and we extraordinary really that we're even doing a half hour special.
Speaker 5: Another phrase for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Is it possible?
Speaker 11: Is it possible? Jag that she is the most popular sports performer in Australia.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you won't find anybody who dislikes wings.
Speaker 23: No, so you've got a favorite footballer, but only Essendon supporters probably have he is there?
Speaker 11: Yeah, tricketer. No one's as popular as Winks at the moment. Where don't have a Kathy Freeman or a Susian yell at the moment.
Speaker 5: Our tennis stars are horizing all rising.
Speaker 2: But all those people you talk about, they no one has been personalities, aren't they? Sometimes they transcend a sport with horse racing, it doesn't normally work the way because the train is all the horses themselves.
Speaker 23: Yeah, so she has her own half hour special tomorrow. We are breaking programming to cover her race, and we will cover her race up until the coxplate where she's trying to win Foreigner row. No horses ever done that. It is extraordinary that an animal right now is the most followed sports former austraint.
Speaker 5: And is she? Is she going tomorrow for the most straight winds ever to beat Black Caviro Later on twenty six tomorrow, Jackassive.
Speaker 2: Recall, have you got I formed as a horse whisperer so that you can interview the horse?
Speaker 5: Yes, we do not pretty much.
Speaker 11: But what I will say to her when she comes back.
Speaker 5: Is baby shocked.
Speaker 3: To drive Melbourne nuts? Good luck tonight?
Speaker 5: No, should be simple, great to see birth have come down at the game tonight.
Speaker 11: It's come into the commentry box. Well, because you're coming, you know what you should be saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, Amos, just see it tonight the.
Speaker 1: Christian oh' connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: What a great Friday song Casey in the Sunshine Band picked by you, like every single song every Friday on the Christian O'connorbecker's Show on Gold one oh four point three. Amos mcgochlin's has left the studio. Catch him live tonight on Channel seven. One thing I realized, you know where the after he wears a very very distinctive after shave.
Speaker 3: I know what it is now. It's brute. Do you get that close to it? I do, Yeah, Yeah, it's an aura, but it is brute. He washes him, brute everything he is, he is coming out. I think he's left this boy. It is brute, isn't it. It is not true.
Speaker 11: It's never one after shave.
Speaker 3: There's nothing embarrassed about tell the newspaper's now Harold's Sun Exclusive. Okay, stick it in brute, it's brutal.
Speaker 5: Actually, Hamries the kind of guy who will have his own Chemists Warehouse cologne coming out.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, yeah, okay, right, we got the news on the way, Juel. The next hour, one of you will win ten thousand dollars. The no repeat guarantee has to be broken due the next hour.
Speaker 1: The Christian who Conn Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, All Request Friday Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Just made a note to myself. Do you go down at Audi this weekend? I need a new helmets. Yes, that's right. Seven minutes past nine, See Christian, I've got a Breakford show. We're here for another hour playing your requests. Got some great music lined up.
Speaker 3: You'll be happy. There's even a Green Day song chunk. The next fifty minutes is it when I come around? Well, what are you gonna ruin it? DJ Train?
Speaker 5: I don't bring in next week, I'm.
Speaker 2: Bring eleven weeks in. You're having to go at the format right on the wall for the diva post.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. You know they want to hear show. I can't stand that songwhat it's their song, it's there four hours, you can't rain on it.
Speaker 5: I'll bring in another Green Day song next week.
Speaker 2: No, it's not called Jack brings something in from home. Right till the next hour we're we are going to play Cindy Lauper.
Speaker 3: Girls just want to have fun again, and that's your chance to win ten thousand dollars. To make sure you're listening right now. Then let's go back to the music picked by you. Ron in Windom Velle wants to hear this brilliant on by Poison Alice.
Speaker 1: Cooper, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Pre on that's requested by Lynn in Geelong wants to hear that Mustang Sally.
Speaker 3: What a great film and movie it's from. Have you seen the Commitments? Nope?
Speaker 6: What a surprise.
Speaker 3: So where was the cast of there?
Speaker 2: Weren't like mega stars in it, but it made them Andrew strong, especially Mega.
Speaker 3: So it's this great music movie. What do they do in it?
Speaker 6: They sing?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: And before that the Jackson's blaming on the boogie for Jade in Bondora. I want to hear that in her office and Ron kicked us off with Alice Cooper and poison.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 3: I'm pleased to say that.
Speaker 2: A young sixteen year old listener to the show back in England has come back once again with a feature that he started last week. Someone he used to listen to my show and be part of it. He generally is doing his exams at the moment. He's called Sam and I called him the Samsta and he's been listening to the podcast. And if you're making a note of the odd things that Jack Post says.
Speaker 5: I can't wait till he gets sick of doing this. Sure he won't.
Speaker 3: He won't. I'm now going to pay him so he yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: Well, he's going to listen to, you know, five podcasts to make this, so I'm going to pay him anyway.
Speaker 3: He sends it and makes it in the top ten.
Speaker 2: This is a sixteen year old kid doing this listening back in the UK.
Speaker 3: Christian.
Speaker 2: Here is this week second of a Jack Post. Did he really say that? Let's count them down?
Speaker 3: At ten, Scott, you must have an inside knowledge of vending machines. At nine, I'm not a hero. I'm just a man.
Speaker 11: Yep, that's true.
Speaker 3: At eight, give us another clue. I don't feel like guessing. Clue, cluck, clu.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember saying that.
Speaker 3: At seven, I know it should call it Christians soundbag. We didn't call it that.
Speaker 5: Yes, that would have been a good name.
Speaker 3: Maybe next week this could have been number one for me.
Speaker 2: But at six this week Jack posted really say that I've gone to a Christmas breakfast without shoes accidentally.
Speaker 5: Yes, my wife still brings that up. It was with her family.
Speaker 3: At five we're in the top five. Now if you see a snake go the other way. At four you have watered me.
Speaker 5: I don't know the context of that.
Speaker 3: At three, it's not comedy, it's just something that is.
Speaker 2: At two, do you have another poppert ingram? At two does England even have swimming balls?
Speaker 11: Fair enough?
Speaker 5: It's not hard enough though, And.
Speaker 2: Number one this week for the top ten Jack posts, did he really say that sheep is not a goat? Sam's the great work, Well done, thanks for doing that, Jack vost World.
Speaker 3: I'm for saying all that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Second lay this morning a silly loper girl.
Speaker 2: I just want to have fun, which means we're going to give away ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We won't go to the lines until the song ends in nine seconds time. Why is pass filming me right now? I just saw a taurus? There is she going to show this too?
Speaker 5: I bet maybe she's getting their husband to call up for the song.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's what it is, right, Okay, we've got to accounts a couple of seconds and we're going to pick line one. Let's not forget the last time the ten thousand dollars was given away.
Speaker 3: Huggy had this winner because.
Speaker 5: You played footloose and what does that mean?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, shoes.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then we found out that was Huggy playing both parts. You know, we all felt a little bit cheated, So naughty Huggy on.
Speaker 5: Fair He got a good winner and used to have a bad record.
Speaker 2: So my fut is the dollars that go have? I really I'm breaking the duck. This is it now, the end of week eleven on shown. I'm a forty nine. We're going to get a screamer.
Speaker 3: I can feel it.
Speaker 23: I know it.
Speaker 5: Seeming you ready Jack good? Like I said, I am ready?
Speaker 3: All right? Brian put the call through I'm gonna go straight to line one. Good morning. Who's this it's ever Amber.
Speaker 14: Turn the radio down, can you tell them radio Jenny?
Speaker 3: Jenny, turned the radio down. Turn the radio, Amber, You've won ten thousand dollars. Oh my god, no, Amber, No, that's not what you say when someone gives you ten thousand dollars. You go crazy, go nuts, you go Amber.
Speaker 22: Okay, I'm really Jenny's.
Speaker 3: Jenny's should be the one they wins. Hand the phone to Jenny, give me the phone. Come on, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, your mates. You want ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Be careful with your word of your else we're going to give you to here with ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Whole lot is playing, the whole loses, is playing in one of the A great.
Speaker 3: So what does it mean now? Are you sharing the money?
Speaker 4: Well, the person that wins, the person that won. The person that won gives everyone.
Speaker 14: A cat like I think one hundred dollars or five hundred dollars, five hundred dollars, he gets the risk this.
Speaker 3: Is this is going to be the end of that.
Speaker 5: I know the fact that you haven't sorted out maybe one hundred, maybe five hundred you've got issues ahead. You've got issues ahead.
Speaker 14: So I think it's just made for five hundred four hundred.
Speaker 3: So how many people are playing this?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? So there's one, two, three four.
Speaker 3: That's someone in reception.
Speaker 4: He wasn't going to give us a cat, so he Now.
Speaker 3: I need a lawyer.
Speaker 5: What's the where do you work?
Speaker 3: Lawyer?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Where is the office? Where are you?
Speaker 17: Hang on?
Speaker 4: Michelle? One shot?
Speaker 3: Actually, we've got to get them back. We can't leave. What a cliffhanger.
Speaker 5: Maybe they've got their money, they don't care, superstar.
Speaker 3: Hang on? Who's this?
Speaker 6: My name is Michelle?
Speaker 3: So just cut them off? Yeah, chaos here? Hello? Is that Michelle?
Speaker 22: No, it's Amber, the winner of this thing?
Speaker 3: Just do you work with a Michelle? Do you work with anyone there called Michelle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I work with a Michelle?
Speaker 3: Right? Okay, but you're Amber? So and what is the name of the office. Who's just won this money?
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 3: Amber?
Speaker 5: Total lie?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So you're the winner? Yes, I out right, So we'll be making the check pable to you, and then are you given listen, you can be honest with me.
Speaker 3: Right, okay? Are you really going to give them any money?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 3: God? Morning? At your workplace, Amber, tell me what was the deal? Have you been playing collectively? Yeah?
Speaker 10: So it was everyone's going to give everyone else.
Speaker 3: Five hundred five hundred, So you're going to give you what makes going to play their everyone? So you're going to get them five hundred bucks each?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, well done.
Speaker 3: But I think that's not many people do that. But because ten thousand dollars there's a lot of money a good person.
Speaker 2: Are you going to get like five thousand of it and then divvy up a couple of five hundred?
Speaker 3: Ye, something like that's going to happen.
Speaker 5: I think something like that until you get home and it sets in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I would like the family start calling you.
Speaker 15: It could be good.
Speaker 3: Is anything written down? Well, then screw them? Where is it you work? What do you guys do?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 12: Where it's some total lineage air conditioning, refrigeration?
Speaker 3: Right? Gotcha? Okay? Is it all women in that office?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 21: Both playing?
Speaker 5: I heard we won in the background. So everyone's already counting their five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: So what are you going to do now?
Speaker 2: You're going to go out out for lunch and then not come back to work. Maybe I would I go and knock off early today. Well listen, well done, but you've been great fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. All right, there we go everyone, ladies.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: That is the last song for us. What are you up to this weekend? Thank you very much for listening to the show. We are back Monday morning. And when we are back Monday morning and anthem on this show.
Speaker 5: I'm going away and essentially a writing retreat. Oh, I'm going out of town this weekend, so I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Like a log cabin somewhere, you know, like Bob Dinning you said, just take yourself off.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm airbnb up in Kilmore.
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 5: Oh you'll get enough with the open.
Speaker 3: Fire on and in a minute, hang on a minute. I know what you're up to, you dirty little doggie. You're back living with your parents at the moment, obviously it's hard to get some loving it. You know, mom and dad are watching TV.
Speaker 2: You know, the old man's watching those late night European movies. You like, you know, you're trying to wait wait him out to go to bed. Chi get yeah, get it on the on the couch.
Speaker 3: Or something, and now you're actually shelling out money for loving.
Speaker 5: So I'm going away to focus on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll be pucking your banjo strings one way, and it won't be for this song. No, it's too much. Okay, Well see what's got to get written over the weekend. We're about Monday morning. Have a top weekend.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening everyone, Tyler Today's show, This sums it up really half decent.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three