Speaker 1: The clock has gone out. The candle went out.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we're not getting protected next week.
Speaker 1: Quick Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major How the Witch Bitch. Welcome to another episode. My goodness, it's the end of January. Can you believe that? Hello Michelle the Witch, Hey hey yuay, hey ma. We've worked through all of the entries and on Instagram and TikTok as well to win a reading with Michelle next week will be joined by the lucky winner as well, so that's really great. Don't worry if you didn't win, though, We'll do our best to answer all the questions that you send in. Someone said that they binged all of the episodes of our podcast during our last snowstorm as I was plowing. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That is so cool.
Speaker 1: We've also just chicked over twenty five thousand plays on Spotify's Thank you so much for listening sharing with all your friends. We do love you. Now. There is a young lady who came into your shop at Carrara Markets here on the Gold Coast. Lovely soul working in there too, who said you were thinking about doing a sip and psychic night.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm actually dates are coming up in March and in April to do a best of making Tarot goddess circle.
Speaker 2: And that that.
Speaker 4: You having one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have it.
Speaker 3: We're all having v all right, and we're going to We're going to do goddess circles and call in and so it's going to be come and join a coven for a night. It'll be three hours on a Friday, probably from five.
Speaker 4: To eight cute.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: I can make brooms which are really good for hanging over over your doors and real decorative to keep out negativity.
Speaker 1: Love it all right. We'll keep you posted on that. And Randell, he has messaged us. Just want to say I love listening to you guys, had to being every single episode from start to a current. Sometimes I feel out of place being a male witch. We should talk to me about male witches.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I've got a friend. It's called the Wizard of Chimmingdale. He's in Sydney, so I yes, Well he's not He's the Wizard of chiming Do.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: But because a lot of people have their content towards women, which I completely understand, I do a question. How can I get better at meditating and open my psychic ability. We might have to have a chat to Randal. Interesting. Don't even know where he's from, but we love your comment anyway. Now speaking of men, Oh yeah, how do we here?
Speaker 3: I don't know whither because this is baneful magic, which is actually malicious magic.
Speaker 1: But that's bainful as in bad. It's bad magic.
Speaker 3: It's yes, So it's something that you if you do this, you're going to have to know what you're doing, number one, and really protect yourself number two. Now you know, why would you do something like this? I mean, you know, if someone's had an affair on you, yes, you could be.
Speaker 1: We are so I don't know how this actually began. I've got no idea at all. And now we're sitting here with skulls and an eggplant and needles and so okay, so this would be if well, what I think.
Speaker 2: About a pedal, like I was thinking about that.
Speaker 3: So you know, if you if you were you know somebody that you know has done something that's really horrific terrible, and they're not they're getting away with it, or you want them to stop. A great way to do that is to we're going back to graveyard dirt again. Is to go and find a grave of a murderer or someone like that and take the dirt and use the dirt within the ceremony. And then then you want to say, yeah, then you're actually doing it to a pedophile, like somebody that you don't want to you know, so limp dick or the syndrome, right, so you don't want them to be able to to offend again. So I that type of thing I kind of get. But if it's just someone that's going off and having affairs, I really feel that in the end, you know, it's more about working on yourself and making sure that you realize that you deserve something better than going out and hexting people. Right, So I'm not really I'm not really especially their penises. It's really funny because on the way out, I was saying, what are you doing today?
Speaker 2: You know, just my job, just going off to hex a penis?
Speaker 4: You're doing what.
Speaker 1: I actually went to university and studied journalism and theater, and I actually have several degrees, including my honors in drama therapy. And here I sit in front of a witch who's about to hex a penis.
Speaker 2: H fun, fun, fun, All right, what have we got all?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the first thing you want to do is.
Speaker 1: We're not saying any names to this how we as well, No.
Speaker 2: We're not going to do any names at all.
Speaker 1: So when we do have been in the studio, who.
Speaker 2: God, don't say that he's looking he scared at him, look at.
Speaker 1: Him, look at and he's crossing his legs.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So what you want to do is anything that's like a Fallos symbol, like look and get.
Speaker 2: The rotten one. So go to you know when you go to that fruit.
Speaker 3: Of fruit and everything that you have in the bottom, you know, your bottom crisper usually slopping.
Speaker 2: Okay, so get them out because it's best, all right.
Speaker 3: So the first thing you want to do is get that right, get that baby out there for you now, because you.
Speaker 2: Want to protect yourself. Always have a black candle on hand. Okay, right, so I have a light. Yes, So what we want to do is we want to light the candle.
Speaker 1: Now we have discussed lighting things before.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's just pretend to light it.
Speaker 1: No, because if it's protecting it, fucking light it. Oh, we don't want to.
Speaker 3: We don't want to go in and have you know, Vagina's fallout or something.
Speaker 1: I'm now thinking about the person doing the snow plowing just run over their own foot.
Speaker 3: What rag you're fie, fie, just light the candle. So what you want to do is you want to light the candle? All right, we're lighting the candle for protection, okay, right, So as we light the candle for protection, we visualize a white light beam around us and that we are being protected.
Speaker 2: If you're going to bring in a deity, actually maybe it is going to make smoke.
Speaker 4: Maybe we didn't. Is it going to make spoke?
Speaker 1: We have said alarm off?
Speaker 2: Is there any alarm here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well probably not. It doesn't work in this studio. Actually, we don't like our studio, so it'd be breaks if it down the whole thing.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So the first thing you want to do is you want to cut this baby in half?
Speaker 1: All right? Looks like a cookie show, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Have you got the onions ready?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: Ra, Here's what I prepared earlier?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, hang on, no.
Speaker 2: First off, we have to do a circle assault.
Speaker 1: A circle around around the bad like, oh, go running away from you? So what's the salt doing?
Speaker 4: What's just protecting us?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: And then what we want to use the salt for is we want to dry that baby out because.
Speaker 4: It's wetting there.
Speaker 1: So that's ready, I hope, Yeah, you're doing it. I'm not. I'm not touching a thing.
Speaker 2: You cut this baby in half, this dingle wanker it.
Speaker 1: Okay, the car's gone out, the candle went out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're not getting protected next week.
Speaker 1: QI god, this is shit. That's what you get.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: We need this dripping though.
Speaker 1: I beg your pardon.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to seal the fucker when we've done that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're lighting the candle, stay lit, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: This is a sign that we should not be doing this.
Speaker 4: This is a freaking sign we shouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't do bagful magic's.
Speaker 4: I know I'm good at it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it freaking work, So.
Speaker 2: Don't think of anybody winning.
Speaker 3: All right, you're ready, you're ready, ready, ready, open it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, first we're going to do the salt because we want this thing to dry out.
Speaker 3: You dry up, you want it to dry out, shrivel up, never work again, you know. And then what you want to do is you a cane pepper and some chili in there so that when they when they we or pee, they burn, motherfucker burn?
Speaker 1: Right, Actually do again breaking some but what are breaking?
Speaker 4: Breaking?
Speaker 2: The winner?
Speaker 4: What we're breaking? All right?
Speaker 3: And the pepper is this is it pepper to protect, but it's also to you know, pepper it up, make it burn, make it be sore.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: You ready? Now you can put heaps of different stuff in there.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a recipe, but you can.
Speaker 3: Anything that's a herb that you know will be drawing the effect or rotting the fruit in some way you want to put it in there. You can make up your whole thing of what you want to say. The next thing you want to do is you want to take a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's would have got here?
Speaker 4: Who used this piece of paper?
Speaker 3: Actually, we've got one that doesn't have words on it, because I don't ever want to accidentally.
Speaker 2: Heck someone.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we can put yea perfect all right, So when you're writing someone's name down, you can actually write down what you want to happen and the reason why, the reason why, so you'd write.
Speaker 1: Their name down.
Speaker 2: I'm not writing anything.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to pretend. And then you know, you can out write down. You know, when you pee, it burns limb dick forever, you know, whatever it is, and you can also say, or you can only say, get it up for me. So so now this is another thing. If you don't you, if you, if you think the way, if you think your partner is someone that goes out and has affairs on you, what you can do is when they're out, you can put this out to rot while you say that, and when they come home, if they've been good, you put it in the freezer so it stops the spells. Okay, all right, anyway, we're not doing that now. So we're just gonna pop this in right into the right okay, and you need to get out your handy dandy.
Speaker 4: Needles.
Speaker 1: Who has skull needles on me?
Speaker 3: Well, these are the way because I do bagful magic, which is also voodoo.
Speaker 4: So I do do voodoo. You do voodoo. I do voodoo right, And you want to put that in there? Baby?
Speaker 1: In there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 2: So oh chaskay you need to hold it.
Speaker 4: Come on, I don't want to touch it.
Speaker 1: No, seriously, I don't like this.
Speaker 4: Okay, all, don't worry. It's all good.
Speaker 2: I know, see, it's all good don't worry.
Speaker 4: It's all good. It's all good. Everything's going to be good.
Speaker 3: No one's hexting anything. No one's gonna be hext Everyone's wing is gonna work with. Ben's gonna go home and make it work tonight. No, No, I'm go ahead, and I just need to test something out.
Speaker 1: I've definitely heard during a podcast. But that is the laughter of Ben.
Speaker 2: He's standing way back from us.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, so just imagine that we're holding it all together. Now, what you want to do is you want to get a piece of string to hold it together. Normally red would be good, but I didn't have read in my.
Speaker 4: Sewing box picks good enough?
Speaker 1: Do you so?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I have a holy hobby sewing box?
Speaker 1: Do you I do?
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy great?
Speaker 1: I tried. I tried to sew once, did you. Yeah, I'm trying to make a bag, but I made some leg almos from a dog.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, she was happy.
Speaker 3: No, you just want to keep putting that through. And as you're saying, you could have your own spell. What it is that you want to say?
Speaker 1: And then what is this at the end?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So then at the end we want to put vinegar in, right, So actually what we.
Speaker 4: Want to do is seal it. So you seal it with the black wax. Seal seal, seal, seal, seal, seal, seal it with the black wax, and then you put your vinegar on.
Speaker 3: Now, vinegar is to sour, right, so may it sour. May your relationship sound? Now you want to make sure that you protect it and it's reflected, right. So then what you do is you.
Speaker 2: Wrap this baby up prime, right, and then you go and put it outside in the garden to.
Speaker 1: Rot rot rot.
Speaker 3: There we go, okay, and that is how you hex a wiena.
Speaker 2: Follow us for cooking next week. Now, if you wanted it to be to make it hard, you'd put what do you look, that's it.
Speaker 1: You put them down the middle and whatever. Okay, So okay, so this is baneful magic.
Speaker 3: This is painful magic. Then bainful magic is something that you normally you'd have to do if you're quiet experience, because it actually does work.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 2: I've been very very careful. I mean, we're having fun with.
Speaker 1: It, and we really haven't done it.
Speaker 4: We haven't done it.
Speaker 3: No, we haven't done We haven't put anybody's name in it. Unless someone's called Squiggle, We'll be fine. Oh there is mister Squiggle with his poor little nose is going to break it.
Speaker 2: I haven't thought about him in years.
Speaker 1: You so questioning most of my life choices right now anyway, especially being.
Speaker 2: Friends with question every day, every day, every day.
Speaker 1: Let's check the stars.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So this week has a full moon in Leo. So arias the full moon will emerge a lot of creative sides to you, So let your passion saw trus. This full moon enhances your domestic life. This is a great time to make your living space a reflection of your inner self. So think cozy and luxurious Gemini. This full moon is about communication, and this is highlighted especially with this particular moon. So reach out to friends and to your siblings and share your latest thoughts and ideas. The conversations will certainly sparkle under this full moon. Cancer financial matters may come to the forefront this moon, and because Leo is the full moon this particular month, your confidence will be to make wise choices. Trust your instincts on that, especially if you're looking for home lines or you're looking for any financial services.
Speaker 4: Leo.
Speaker 3: This full moon is in your sign, so it will certainly magnify your charisma. It is time for you to shine, Leo, so take the spotlight and let the world see your vibrant energy. Virgo, this full moon encourages you to retreat and to recharge. A little solitude will help you find clarity and inspiration in your future plans.
Speaker 4: Libra.
Speaker 3: The Leo full moon emphasizes social connections, so surround yourself with friends who lift you up and inspire you to be your best self. Scorpio, this full moon, your career will take a boost. The full moon will shine on your ambitions, so embrace this energy and make bold moves and pursue your goals. Sagittarius, this full moon is all about adventure, so whether you want to start on a physical journey or a mental journey, or both taking care of your mental and physical health, this is a great time to start doing that.
Speaker 2: Capricorn.
Speaker 3: This full moon will bring transformation, encouraging you to go where you haven't been before, So embrace this change and go for your ambitious heart.
Speaker 2: Aquarius.
Speaker 3: This full moon will emphasize relationships that you need to focus on, so ask yourself, are you balanced between a romantic life, your career and your personal life. It is time to celebrate love in all its forms, Pisces. This full moon will highlight your health, so start coming up with a health plan, whether it be for your body or for your mind. A little self care will go a long way. And that's your stars. Happy full moon in Leo.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god, that's it for today. It's been a very interesting episode thinking of all the males out there. No, I'm not thinking of email, think of Diostic, not Longe. No, okay. Next week we'll be joined by our winner, who will be receiving a reading from you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't ayway, because we're all in perimenopause. I reckon we should go more on to that.
Speaker 1: That's actually what we're going to do an episode on as perimenopause and how the crystals and things like that can actually help, because God knows we need as much help as possible. Yes, thank you for joining us. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends. Feel free to rate it on your favorite platform. Five it's a lovely number, and keep those messages coming in as well. Michelle.
Speaker 2: We just imagine everyone listening to this on.
Speaker 4: Their way to work.
Speaker 2: I think there'd be a lot of spitting coffee.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so. I do. Have a wonderful day wherever you may be.
Speaker 2: Enjoy See yea bye, good work. Podcasts