Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torb and on today's show, we're covering the biggest scandal to rock the Australian influencers space. On Wednesday night, Anna and Addas Paul broke the internet when they finally responded to Michayla Tester's podcast allegations, bringing some receipts of their own cape. I was not expecting this at all. On Wednesday night, we were all around for our family dinner and absolutely glued to our phones. So many people have complained that their sleep was impacted by this news. The timing is very interesting. But before we go into what they said, I think we should dive into some of the biggest allegations to come from Part two of Michayla Tester's podcast series. So this episode was very dark and it was tough to get through. In it, Mikayla alleged that Addams Paul sexually assaulted her while she was recovering from a BBL surgery. Adis has since come out and denied this, saying it was logistically impossible, but mc kayla stands by the allegation. The other bombshell to come out of this episode were claims that Anna made derogatory comments about high profile influences, in particular insulting comments made about their eyes. This was just bizarre. She seems to have some strange obsession, allegedly with people who have close set eyes. I didn't even realize this was a theme. Yeah, it reminded me of that scene on Me and Girls when Caatie Harring is watching the Plastics talk about all the features that they don't like about themselves, and she's like, Wow, I had no idea that there could be so many things that are wrong with you. And Michaela said that she first became aware of Anna's apparent fixation with eyes when Anna pointed out to Michayla that hers were apparently too close together. Let's have a listen to what Michayla said.
Speaker 2: One of the things that Anna told Atis about me was that I'm ugly and then my eyes are too close together. Okay. And obviously, when Attis finally told me that she had said this about me, I knew it was true. I knew it was true because when she met my sisters, when I was there, so this was like into the relationship. When I was already living in the house with them, she had made like a really weird, obscure comment to me and my siblings, like, oh, like yeah, like I can see that you guys are siblings and you guys are related because you guys all have the same eyes, like a little too close together, right, And when she said that comment, I laughed it off. I was like, hey, yeah, like it's cute whatever, Like it's cute, like right, it's like dull eyes. Ah, so whatever, obviously backhanded compliment or it wasn't even a compliment.
Speaker 1: I don't think obviously.
Speaker 2: It's such a niche thing to say too.
Speaker 1: I feel like this whole thing has just sparked a new insecurity in women, something else to be worried about. It's not quite right about your appearance. Yeah, well. Mikayla also claims that Anna made comments about Sofa dofer Erica Titus, and Isabel Clark, all having apparently close set eyes, as well as another one of Addis's former girlfriends. There seemed to be such a focus in the pool household about this particular facial feature. It's so odd, and this led to Mikayla feeling really insecure, she started to wear a lot of eyeliner to try and make her eyes appear wider. She also said she got philly in her eyelids and looked into surgery in Turkey. Thankfully she didn't go through with the surgery. The irony is, I've always thought Mikayla Tester had really beautiful eyes, so this whole thing has absolutely thrown me now. According to Michayla, Anna was particularly hard on Sofa Dofa because she was threatened by her success. Here's some of what Mikayla had to say.
Speaker 2: A Sofa Dover pop video pops up on actress's phone. He turns it up real loud and it's her doing a log.
Speaker 1: She's talking.
Speaker 2: Anna said some shit like I don't know why she's she's just like trying to copy my content.
Speaker 1: Da da da da da.
Speaker 2: And then she said something about how she's so ugly and her eyes are too close together, and she doesn't even want to watch videos of her talking and she's so sick of it.
Speaker 1: Asas was laughing, cracking up.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what else he said. He was just like just entertaining that fact she.
Speaker 1: Painted such a picture of them just bumming around their house in the middle of the day, lying on the couches, just laying into every person on their TikTok. For you, Paige, I also love that Michaela pointed out that they would listen to the videos on loud, because there's nothing ruder than when you're sitting with people and they've got their TikTok on loud. Like you, every time we go to record a podcast, you'll be like, oh, sorry, I just need to go to the bathroom, and we'll hear your phone on upsolutely room.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there really was this picture painted that Anna was incredibly jealous and threatened by other creators who were also vlogging and doing similar things to her, and maybe this was a way of bringing them down. Yeah. Well, despite Anna apparently viewing Sofa Dopa as competition, Michayla became online friends with her because she really liked her content. And when Mikayla heard that Anna and Addis were speaking badly of Sofa, it caused a big fight in the house. I had forgotten about this, but Sofa Dofa and Addis actually have a history. So in twenty twenty two, the pair were spotted looking pretty cozy together at the Stacks event, and then they were papped walking around Luna Park alongsign add her. I had totally forgotten about this too, so much so that I actually had to go back and listen to our past episode on her. And it was so interesting because Adis and Michayla had only been broken up for a little over a month, so it was clear that this was some sort of tactic for Addis Poul to gain even more attention around the breakup, and by picking arguably the next big is TikToker, he wanted so much attention and clout. TikTok went absolutely wild over these photos, and it prompted Mikayla to warn Adis to stay away from her friend. She also said that she ended up messaging Sofa asking her what was going on, before warning her that the Poles had been talking shit about her behind her back. It appeared Sofa Dofer did not listen to Mikayla's advice, because not long after she was spotted facetiming Addis. So an eagle eyed fan noticed that the pair were facetiming each other on a screenshot that Addis shared to his Instagram story. Funnily enough, he was asking his followers their advice on furniture, and in this screenshot you could see the top of Sofa Dopha's head. Now, of course someone pieced all together and they created this TikTok about it, which went absolutely viral. It's got over two million views, and jen Zetas began predicting that they were going to be the next big it couple of TikTok. At the time when we covered this story, we speculated whether this was all set up by Adas Paul in a bid to get more attention. Because the super sleuth who uploaded this video they had only just created their account, they had shared no other videos before, so a lot of people saying, well, this is clearly atis. Why would he just randomly share a screenshot with Sofa Dofa in it. He was trying to get everyone excited and amped over this supposed relationship.
Speaker 4: It was very.
Speaker 1: Calculated and seemed like a big fuck you to Mikayla, particularly because she was friendly with Sofa. Well, we now know that Sofa messaged Mikayla explaining herself. She wrote, Hey, baby, don't know if you've seen the TikTok. But I just wanted to thank you for warning me about Adas because we had a FaceTime where he was showing me his furniture. Then today I've woken up to so much on New Necessary drama after a video he made with me on FaceTime in the corner, even though you warned me. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and it feels shit when you do that and still get brought into drama. The whole thing is stupid anyway, because we just met and barely knew each other. Anyway, just wanted to thank you for warning me and hope you're okay. Next time we're in the same state, let's hang out please.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: Sofa Dofer actually went to explain herself because she would have known. She looked like a bit of a prick when that video went viral of the facetiming and she didn't heed mikayla Testers warning, But at least she cleared it up. Yeah. I find it fascinating actually seeing what went on behind the scenes, Like we're not usually privy to this sort of information. Now, Sofa Dopa wasn't the only influencer allegedly in the pol's firing line. This one broke a lot of people's hearts. Mikayla claimed that Anna and Adams would regularly make fun of TikTok at Jack Cooper, who is an Anna Paul super fan. So for those on across his content, Jack has over eight hundred and seventy thousand followers on TikTok. Here's a snippet of content he would share about Anna pol.
Speaker 3: Actually said to her, I feel like I'm meeting God. I actually said that to her. I swear Anna Paul could literally release shit in a bag and I would buy it. Okay, So I just saw a video of Anna Poul eating ice with avocado and condensed milk. It's a Filipino dessert. But I mean, if Anna Paul's eating something, that means obviously I've got to eat it.
Speaker 1: His whole brand was being this Anna pole stand. That's how he gained a lot of his followers. He now does share other sorts of content, but that is what he was known for a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Mikayla alleged that Anna and Adis would take the piss out of Jack on social media, while she also claimed that she heard Adis making homophobic, disgusting remarks about him, which Anna would apparently laugh about. You could tell Mikayla felt quite bad for mentioning this because Jack is just like a little puppy dog. Well, it's a sweetheart, isn't he. It's like shooting Bambi. And it's been hard watching his videos back because you can see he's really hurt. He did respond in a very iconic way, though, so he shared a video of him at the dentist with the full gown on, with black glasses and a plate in his mouth, with the caption I'm at the dentist, Guys, what did I miss? He also shared another TikTok of him in his bathroom and he was throwing out all of the Pauli's skin care that he'd bought, and he had the caption. But little did he know the one person he loved and supported through everything for years and years actually hated him behind closed doors, Jack, then she had a TikTok where he spoke directly to his followers, just pointing out that he felt so embarrassed forever hyping Anna poll up and making her part of his brand. He also confirmed that he no longer supports her. And they were never friends. He said they only met twice at different Stacks events, and he said his experience of meeting Anna in person only backed up Mikayla's claims. Here's a snippet of what he said.
Speaker 3: Anna's interaction, Like, I know, it seemed like we were hanging out, but like we literally spoke maybe like one minute. And just to add to that, I know, like this is gonna fucking like I sound crazy, like maybe like low your mind a little bit.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like I truly just like felt like okay, like she fucking hates me, Like I gotta I'll just leave, like whatever, cakeobye. Like you know, it was kind of like that, Like I don't know if it was just me and that insurrection or whatever, but like what Michayla's.
Speaker 3: Saying now about how you know they spokeshit about me whatever.
Speaker 5: It kind of makes sense as to mabe wife was trying to avoid me.
Speaker 1: Now. The Clark family also got a mention. So in the episode, Mikayla alleged that Anna was closed off to other influences doing vlogs, particularly the Clerks. Again, it seemed like she was quite threatened by their content. Mikayla claimed Anna would always say fucked up things about the family and how they were copying her. Cat Clark has responded in the most iconic way.
Speaker 7: Anna Paul has been talking badly about me and my family, saying that we're copying her. So I thought I would show you some differences. Mostly, I'm a mom, and I need to be mindful about what I do for work because my daughter and the younger generation that followed me look up to me and will most likely want to copy me, just like Dasa has already. Today, we're also setting up the break room for our casual stuff. We're hiring some more people because we're gonna be overseas for most of the year, really, and we need some people.
Speaker 1: To help us.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you guys, I forgot about the food in the fridge, and the fridge has been off all week. But at least I haven't forgotten about all my animals. Actually I only have one animal. Oh and this is my husband. He sees me nude, not my brother.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: I broke a nail, but it wasn't because my husband was slamming on the brakes to scare me. I've just been working really hard, but soon that's going to end because we leave for Japan and then straight after we're going to go Cella. She doesn't have close set eyes. She has one eye, thank god, so no one can tease her about how close her eyes are. What the hell? Who does people are mean about the weirdest thing. I used to get teased about looking pregnant. So I've been on this massive health care It's not intermittent fasting and forcing everyone else around me to do it because they're fat too. It's called eating healthy.
Speaker 1: I love that all the influences are getting creative with their comeback videos. It's quite clear they've all been hurt by these comments. Yeah, I think it's really hurt their egos now. In terms of Mikhayla's allegation, she also provided further information and receipts about allegations that have already been leveled at the polls. So she went into more depth about her claim that Anna neglects her animals and uses them for content. We actually covered that in depth on an episode a couple of weeks ago. Mikayla also confirmed Rukas Salt was correct in saying that Hans Paul was homeless, and she labeled him a victim of the family, and Mikayla also spoke about Anna and Addis's half sister Sarah. She claimed that vill Dan, Anna and Addis's mother, made it really difficult for Hans to see his daughter and she was the reason Anna and Addis didn't know her. I love how Mikayla made this point that she was not going to call Vildan mama anymore. She's like, you're not my mama.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think Vildne would be too pleased with these videos that are coming out. Mikayla tester has not painted a pretty picture of her now. Before Anna and Adas put out their statements on Wednesday, it was quite interesting because Mikayla actually shared a birthday message to their half sisters Sarah, which it almost felt like that ignited the situation more now. It took the polls more than two weeks to respond, but Adis and Anna finally broke their silence last Wednesday night. Adams was the first of the siblings releasing a written statement on his Instagram feed, and he came out absolutely swinging. So he accused Mikayla of using their toxic relationship as a weapon to destroy Anna and assume her life, he continued, saying, I want to start by saying Anna had no place in our relationship, and surely in twenty twenty five, we can agree that my mistakes are mine just because Anna is the well known one, that doesn't excuse blaming another woman for the mistakes of her brother. The blame rests with me and Mick. To blame my bad choices and actions on another woman for clicks and views is disgusting. I found it interesting that this was the message that the PR team told him to run within the opening of his statement, because everyone is probably going to take the time to read the first page, probably not the tenth slide. It's almost as if they were throwing him out to the wolves to save Anna's career. I mean, it makes sense in terms of the media love pinning women against each other, and that's what's happened in this case. It's just strange that add Paul would want to insert himself into the firing line. That part of the statement was really clever because there has been this rhetorican line. Why are we pointing just the blame at Anna when Adas has been the one who's been accused of all these heinous things. Well, he is one hundred percent correct in saying that the blame should rest with him, but I do think a person who appears to have enabled his behavior also deserve some of the blame. And when I read this first light, I was like, Wow, he's actually taking accountability for his actions. But as we continue, you'll see that this doesn't last very long. Getting into more of his statement, he did acknowledge that his relationship with Michaela was toxic, unhealthy and destroyed both of their mental health. In terms of taking accountability, he wrote, some of the stories she has told are true, most are absurdly exaggerated, and some are so twisted I'm in shock. He also admitted to being awful, but then said, but even in my darkest moments, I wasn't the person she has invented in her mission to become Australia's most followed influencer. This was an interesting sentiment that Anna actually code in her own statement, and it's clear that they felt this was the smoking gun that Mikayla is doing all of this because she's trying to become Anna and become really popular. But what's crazy about that is that's the same sort of shit they were trying to level against Adis's ex girl. Yet it's just the same. Oh, she just wants followers and that's why she's doing it. It seems to be their big comeback. Yeah, everyone's jealous of us and wants to be us. Now. In this statement, Addas denied many of the accusations Michaela leveled at him. He wrote, I never had sex with Mikayla while she slept, never ran at her with a knife or touched her in anger, and there was never a time where I cut my wrists and spread blood on a wall. He went on to claim that it was logistically impossible to have sex with Mikayla while she was asleep and recovering from her BBL surgery.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: He also denied that he financially abused Mikayla or stole her cryptocurrency. He claimed he was an integral part of her only fan success and alleged that the promotions he ran tripled her monthly earnings. But he did confirm me took a fifty percent cut of her earnings, but alleged that he used some of his cut to pay for promotions, and he ended up sharing a bunch of very confusing screenshots as receipts to back up these claims about the earnings and promotions. I tried zooming in on the receipts about the promos, but they went all pixelated. They were very hard to read. From what I could decipher, these promotions weren't expensive at all. They ranged from around twenty dollars to twelve hundred dollars. I wouldn't say it was a huge chunk out of his fifty percent cut. By sharing these receipts, ADAS ended up doxing Mikayla's iCloud email address, meaning that people could call and text her, which they ended up doing. Yeah, and there's also a screen shot which contained an image of Michayla nude from behind. Do you think he purposely left this stuff in? Yes, because surely if he did have a PR team telling him or helping him with this response, they would have said, scrub out her email address. Well, they probably gave advice, but he ultimately pulled the trigger on his own response. He'd come out and say that he assumed that Michayla probably didn't use that email addressing, or because it said Michayla Paul using his last name in retaliation for revealing her private contact details, Michayla released Adis's mobile number, and Verrukas Sult then got in on the action, doxing Anna Paul's mobile number. Oh one, how quick they were to change those now. After defending himself, Adis then leveled allegations against Michayla. So rather than addressing why he lied about sending his underage ex girlfriend a cease and desist letter, he instead claimed that MICHAELA was the chief architect behind the YouTube statement they released about it. He then accused Michaela of impersonating different online personas to trick people into giving her information. He claimed he had no idea what she was up to, and as a receipt, referenced the story that we shared on our podcast about how MICHAELA had sent us a DM threatening to sue us back in twenty twenty one when we covered the story about Addis and his ex Adas wrote, or recently when the Outspoken podcast tackled about how she personally threatened to sue them when they covered the topic something else we learned after she had done it. Touched on this on Friday, but I was shocked that the Outspoken podcasts got to mention in this statement. To me, it shows how much they must be scraping the barrel to even mention that because it wasn't that big of a deal, particularly when ninety nine percent of the podcast was anti him and just airing Mikayla's allegations. It's quite clear that both parties have just been going through every single DM or message they've ever sent to each other to dissect something that will make someone look bad. Oh, it's just a gotcha situation that's going on now. I'm finding it really frustrating because it is detracting away from the important messaging around sexual assault that Michayla is trying to call out. And I do think that is a part of the Pole's strategy. Let's putting the water. Let's put so much information out there that everyone is getting confused and it's becoming really petty, and so people are like, I don't know who to believe. I'm just going to turn off. Yeah, we're just rounding off these allegations. Adas also accused Mikayla of sharing explicit content of him on her OnlyFans account without his consent. He went on to say that after her continual pushing he began filming content with her, and it's one of his biggest regrets. I found that interesting that he said this was such a big regret of his when his sister is one of the biggest onlyfan stars on the platform, Like, it's weird for him to be like, Oh, I'm really ashamed of this and regret doing I also find it disgusting that she's also found the confidence and bravery to come out and make these very serious allegations about him, but he's trying to turn it on her and say, oh, well, she did this to me. She didn't give me consent to be on her platform now. Adis also went on to accuse Mikayla of stalking and harassing him and his family. He claimed that she turned on his location sharing settings on his phone without his consent. He says, once he turned it off, Michayla started posting on TikTok offering people thirty thousand dollars to anyone who provided his whereabouts and anyone that he was with. I do remember covering this on the podcast at the time as well. To back up his point, he shared a number of tiktoks that Michayla had posted during their breakup where it did look like she wanted him back and that she'd do anything to have him by Those are really the signs of a toxic relationship and on where there's a power in balance.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, a general tact that abuses will use is to make people think that their victim is crazy. And Mikayla has already previously spoken about how she really amped up her being upset about the breakup on her TikTok for views, so we don't know how much of this behavior was really put on. It also just demonstrates how much power he still wielded over her, which really demonstrates an abusive relationship. What did you guys think about his strategy of putting out this statement. Well, if this was any other PR crisis management situation, I would agree that a written statement was the best move forward for Adis. However, in this TikTok age, I actually think it would have been better for Addis to read a statement to the camera, particularly after Anna released her video statement and confirmed that they weren't taking legal action and instead taking it to the court of TikTok because it was Attention spans are getting shorter and shorter thanks to TikTok, so a lot of people couldn't be bothered to read through the twenty pages of text. Mikayla also faced the same challenge where a lot of people couldn't be bothered to listen through the two and a half hour podcast, but by filming the podcast, the most explosive bits can then be cut up and shared on TikTok and get that reach. I disagree. I think it would have been a nightmare to have him on camera because he comes across as really smarmy, particularly off the back of those unedited videos we've seen where he was joking about his format. Yeah, but they didn't have PR help. Then I think if he actually stuck to a script and was genuinely apologetic, I mean, the thing is, I don't actually agree with the whole statement that was put out. I liked the first bit where he started to take accountability and said I should be the one that was blamed. I think that he went off track when he started showing his own receipts, and that's where it got messy. I agree that with Adis, a written statement was probably the best way forward, but it was just too many slides, too much information. It needed to be short and concise. They were obviously then relying on Anna to come out with the video, as you said, to provide those TikTok moments for people to share, because she is much more like than Addis. Paul Adas getting on camera not necessarily going to help the past. Also, do you think that a lot of people don't want to see this alleged abuser be platformed in this way. We don't want to see his face, we don't want to hear him speaking. People want him to disappear. It also seems like in the last couple of years he very much has stood back from wanting to be in the limelight, So putting out a written response kind of goes with what he's been doing the last couple of years. I just think Addis's statement should have been a lot shorter. It should have taken accountability, apologize, and not shown all these receipts that Mikhayla is actually in the wrong. Shortly after Addis's statement, Anna uploaded a twenty six minute response video which was entitled enough is Enough. It was interesting to see how she was dressed in this video because there was a clear strategy to paint her in a more conservative light. She was wearing this white matching knit set. It became more evident that this was a tactic when we got deeper into the video, because she started downplaying the content that she shares on OnlyFans while seeming to Shae mca Taylor for her content, pointing out that Mikhayla has recently shot videos of her and her fiance having sex. Even as she said sexual intercourse, it was like she was trying to be kid friendly. Yeah, like playing into this character that she puts out on TikTok. I mean, a lot of people have commented that her voice is different. She puts on a child voice, and it looked like the video was shot in an apartment overseas. There were reports at the time that fans spotted her at the airport with her mama, supposedly fleeing the country, which is quite funny because Anna is literally always traveling over the weekend. She confirmed she's spending time in London. A couple of weeks ago she was in the US, so this doesn't really seem to be different to her normal behavior now. She began this video by addressing her role in the leaked YouTube video about Addis's underage ex girlfriend who, for the sake of her privacy, we are going to be calling Jane to refresh your memory. In that leaked video, Anna denied that the Polls sent Jane a fake legal letter and blamed their non existent manager for sending it. In the snippet, she also kept referring to Jane as a little girl, which was really patronizing, and she admitted to driving over to her house to confront and intimidate her when she was only fourteen years old. Now, Anna said that she made a huge mistake by appearing in this video and said that she had no right to speak about a relationship she wasn't in, as only the people in that relationship truly know what went on. And it's for this reason that she said that she wasn't going to be addressing Adis and Michaela's relationship in her video and would only be talking about herself, which I think was a bit of a cop out. It is a complete cop out, and it's really disappointing that Anna is not addressing these very serious claims about domestic violence and sexual assault. Yes, it is not her place to defend her brother, but she needs to actually address the allegations if she's going to put out a video talking about this issue, I agree that it's disappointing, But can you imagine the PR team when they'd worked out that excuse, we've got it. Well, I just think it's very convenient, isn't it, Because these allegations other driving force behind why Mikayla is speaking out, and I think not touching on these allegations provides no context at all. Yeah, I mean it's pretty obvious that again, their strategy is, let's throw out a bunch more frivolous allegations that it's going to be a little bit titillating for TikTok to hear about. But people are going to forget about those sexual abuse allegations. The thing is so many people brought into it, Like I saw so many tiktoks saying, oh, I'm now team Anna, and I was like, do we see the same video? Well, I think that's also a cop out, because if anyone knew what this relationship was really like, it was Anna Paula. I mean, they live together, they travel together, they seem to apparently film OnlyFans content together. She would know more about their dynamic as a couple. Than anyone else, making her an acceptable person to comment on it. And I think Abby Chatfield really hit the nail on the head when she said that the real reason Anna shouldn't have been in that video about Jane is because she was literally discrediting a victim, not because she was talking on behalf of someone else's relationship. Yeah. So she's happy to get involved in intimidating an underage victim, but she doesn't want to now get involved when there's serious allegations leveled against her brother. Yeah now she they're went on to confirm that she hasn't taken any legal action against Michayla, saying when a woman has a story to tell, she should be able to come online and freely tell that story. Now. She said, the reason they haven't lodged a defamation case against Mikayla is because of the cost and the length of time that it takes for an outcome. She said, if they went down that route, they wouldn't be able to respond publicly for years, So they wouldn't be able to come on TikTok and show their side of things, which is clearly very important to them. I find it absolutely fascinating that the polls would rather this play out in the court of TikTok rather than the Australian legal system. I mean, Anna cited the costs of the Lisa Wilkinson and Rebel Wilson defamation cases that were heard recently. And I actually think they're taking inspiration from the Johnny Depp and her defamation trial while there was an actual trial in the US because of the way their legal system is, and that you can actually watch the court case on TV. People were clipping up bits of the court case and Amber heard was completely demonized, even though she was making serious accusations against Johnny Depp. And I think they've gone, oh, well, we don't have to pay all this money for lawyers. Let's just air our own court of TikTok and we'll put out all of these defenses and then she can come back at us, and we'll come back at her and we don't have to follow any legal rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the reality is there really are no winners in these defamation cases. One people lose out so much in legal fees, and two there's so much dirt which gets spoken in court that is so damaging. And the polls have gone, look, we don't want to wait years. We don't want this to continue on because this is going to be so damaging to our brand. By the time this gets heard in a court, everyone's going to be over it. The damage is going to be done for both of them, So both parties, it's actually better that this does play out on TikTok. Yeah, when it comes to defamation, you actually have to prove how much of your livelihood has been impacted. I mean, I am assuming that Anna Paul skincare brand Paulie has taken a massive financial hit. But maybe Adas Paul can't prove he's been financially impacted by these allegations. And there's also the truth defense at the end of the day as well. Maybe they can't defend a lot of these claims.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Anna went on to address the long list of supposed lies that Michayla aired on her podcast. So Ada denied that Adas took her OnlyFans content, and she attempted to laugh this off by saying how gross it was and that Mikayla was merely playing into the long standing online rumors. This is quite funny because she tried to disprove this allegation by sharing a screenshot from their group chat, which interestingly was called rich and Famous, which shows how they view themselves. Wasn't there another group chat going around called millionaires and Billionaires? But I was embarrassed for them very cringe now. In this screenshot, the two women were discussing Jane's identical claims that Adas takes Anna's only fans content, and Anna wrote she said Adas takes my only fance picks. What ha ha ha, She's a nutcase, to which Mikayla responded, yuck, what the fuck, fucking weird bitch. I want to kill her now. What Anna didn't realize though, is by sharing this screenshot, she actually confirmed that Adis has taken her OnlyFans content in the past, because if you read the full conversation, Anna continued, saying, I didn't even have only fans when they were together. The only only fans thing Addis has ever taken of me was in Bali, of both of us, but that was two years ago and we never said who recorded that. She's confirmed there that he did take vision of the two of them in bar and wasn't that exactly what Mikayla has well. Anna also denied that she keeps buying new dogs, so she went through a timeline of the dogs that she owned throughout her childhood. She did conveniently leave out the fact that Addis had bought a puppy for her called Prince, who Glenn now takes care of. She also denied abusing her birds, so she confirmed that she had never clipped their wings, but she did admit that she was forced to rehome three of the four birds as they would attack one another. It's quite awkward because Anna gave her dad the job of finding buyers for these birds, and she shed these screenshots showing him wheeling and dealing, and in the text message exchange, you can see that substantial money was being negotiated for the birds. There was upwards of one thousand dollars being paid, and Anna was trying to prove that she really cared about finding them a good home, but it seemed like they were after a good price for the birds. Yeah, because when she said she rehomed them, I thought, oh, maybe she sent them off to a wildlife sanctuary to have a better life because she could no longer take care of them. But it just seemed like they were trying to get money out of the situation. To be fair, I thought the same thing, Kate. But then I realized, sometimes when you are selling a pet, it is better to put a figure down because some people will just take anything for free, or abuse it or feed it or whatever. Well, Anna said that Michaela's allegations about her pets was just one huge projection, and then she dropped this bomb that Mikayla had apparently re homed her cat, Mikel. Here's what she said.
Speaker 6: I think that this whole thing, this whole animal thing, is just one huge projection from Michayla because the second her cat was a minor inconvenience to her, she had her assistant drive her cap to the closest shelter and dump him. Where is your cat, Mikchayla, Where was he rehome to? You don't know because you don't care.
Speaker 1: It's terrible because when that photo popped up of Michayla's cat, I couldn't help but laugh because I just thought, this drama has just gotten so low, like everyone, you returned your cat. Well, because she shared a Facebook photo of Mikel looking kind of sad at this adoption place like it was. It was a photo saying can you adopt Mikkel, currently residing at pet Barne Arndale Now. Michayla has since responded to these claims, saying that Anna is trying to deflect, and she confirmed she had no choice but to rehome Michel as he was better suited to a one cat household because kept attacking her other cats.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Anna also touched on the controversy that erupted last year when Veruka Sult claimed that her dad, Hans Paul, was homeless. So Anna confirmed that her dad does live in a van, but claims he's not homeless. She showed a screenshot of his van life Instagram account and said that his family used to drive around Europe in a van and he loves it. She then provided a screenshot she said took place before the homeless rumors started, telling her dad if he needs money, any amount at any time, she'll send it. She then showed other screenshots of her sending her dad almost sixty thousand dollars and reiterated that she funds all of his overseas trips. I found Anna's robutto quite amusing because she's like, he's not homeless, he lives in a van. What she needed to say was he is homeless by choice because he really enjoys his bath. And it didn't help when Anna provided the receipts to say that she'd sent her dad almost sixty thousand dollars. It's like, well, then why does he need these handouts if he is self sufficient and doesn't need money. Ruker made a good point because it seems as though, yes, he is living in this fan but Anna has made it sound as though he's off exploring different parts of Australia. But from all reports, he is just staying in the Pool's area. Yeah, there's been so many recent sightings of him on TikTok because Anna has spoken about him living in a van. Now everybody is posting ons is he a dad? It down at the shop. It's also because Michayla has basically said where he hangs out at this particular bar and his name the bar.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Anna went on to deny fat, shaming her ex boyfriend Glenn and his family. She said that Michayla is attempting to take away everything she stands for and wants to destroy her reputation as a body positive influencer. She said she doesn't use the word fat in a derogatory way, and explained that she and Glenn had been worried about his father's health for quite some time. Anna also addressed the close set eyes controversy. She denied making comments about Sofa Dofer and Erica Tider, saying Michayla was projecting her own insecurities about her eyes. He's part of what she said.
Speaker 6: Michayla was the most insecure person that I have ever met in my life, and I was always there to support her and make her feel beautiful and make her feel good. And now she has come out and said that apparently I have said that everybody's eyes are too close together, like there with a tape measure, like, oh, your eyes are too close together, Like I'm the crazy supermodel with the most like it is crazy to me. And the thing is that Michayla's eyes were often a topic of discussion for us, and she needed constant reassurance that she was beautiful and that her eyes were beautiful. And this whole thing is so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Anna then alleged that Michayla had twisted the story, saying that she was jealous because atis like the two girls in question. She then followed up with what she called an actual receipt showing a conversation with who she referred to as the real Michayla. For some context, this conversation was about a photo of influencer Isabelle. Let's throw to what she.
Speaker 6: Said, without the eyeliner, her eyes are so fucking small on her face, it does not work. Now she needed constant reassurance for her own beauty, which I always gave her. And she said, do I look like her without eyeliner? And I rea showed her A said no, not even closed. She said, because whenever I see her without eyeliner, I'm like, holy fucking shit, please put some eyeliner on. Then I reassured her again, and she says, and you know how addicted I am into eyeliner.
Speaker 3: Thank frick.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do know. It was a constant topic of conversation. But again I tried to kindly reassure.
Speaker 4: Her, and I said, don't even worry.
Speaker 6: You basically look the same without eyeliner, so never feel insecure about it. And she's like, thank you so much, I love you. That was a normal conversation for us. Yet now apparently I'm out here calling all these influences saying they.
Speaker 1: All have ugly eyes. Now. Mikayla has since responded, saying that her comments have been taken out of context by Anna. She again showed the full conversation, revealing Anna was the one who initially sent the screenshot of Isabelle Clark and wrote fuck you. She's suggesting she looks like Bella had died. Adis wrote fuck that screenshot for fuck's sake, Fuck's sake, man. Mikayla wrote back, I feel bad. I guess she's making do with what she's got. Can't hate on her for that. Anna then said she probably took shit about us too, and said her eyes cut off halfway through. That's what Michayla made her response about the eyeliner and made a typo. She claimed she was speaking about herself and not Isabelle now. As for Jack Cooper, Anna said he was one of her favorite influences and she loves him dearly. She also alleged that Michayla was making these claims to take everything away from her that makes her her, and she tried to prove the level of friendship that she and Jack had by showing how many dms that they'd sent back and forward over the years. She did blur out his dms for privacy, though, However, she did admit to one instance where she spoke badly of him, saying.
Speaker 6: This, before I met him, I didn't know his personality. I didn't know his sense of humor. I knew nothing about him. And if you know Jack Cooper, you know his humor is very specific. It's a very special type of human It's very different. And at the time I didn't know that. So the one time I said something bad about him before I knew him, before I met him, this was a very long time ago. He commented something really really crazy on my Instagram photo, and I sent him the group chat and said that he's a cloud chaser because I thought he was trying to get attention. Now.
Speaker 1: Jack has since responded, saying if the twenty twenty one version of him at knew Anna had called him a cloud chaser behind his back, he would have literally been bed riddle. He was also at a loss as to what he posted to elicit the response from her, and he said that the blurred out dms were misleading and made it look like they constantly spoken were friends, but in reality, the majority of the messages were just responses to Stories Now, there were so many allegations for Anna to address that she did a rapid fire segment, so she denied talking shit about Michayla in German, claiming she and Addis don't know how to write in German. She also denied their house got demolished because it smelt of animal, and she touched on Michayla's claims that she ran an illegal lottery, saying a quick Google search confirmed it was legal. In this response video, it was really clear that Anna was trying to assassinate Michayla's character. I mean, I get that Michayla is essentially doing the same thing to her in her podcast series, but it feels really wrong to see someone doing this too a victim, particularly when your brother is the accused perpetrator. Anna claims she wanted to show people how she actually treated Mikayla during their friendship, and did so by sharing screenshots discussing Michayla's alleged schizophrenia. The screenshots showed Anna writing does your schizophrenia affect your everyday life significantly? Because if yes, I wonder if maybe you should get some extra professional help. She then played a voice note urging Michayla to get help and saying don't worry, they're not going to force pills down your throat.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: For me, the purpose of this wasn't to prove how caring she was to Michayla. It was literally to remind her followers that Michayla has mental health issues, which she has spoken about in depth herself, and to try and discredit Michayla's version of events, which I found so disgusting. I'm surprised there hasn't been more about this online because I think this was the lowest part of Anna's clap back video because she really was shaming her and it was kind of like, as you said this, excuse well, cow lovely, I am no, You're actually trying to put her on blasts and say she has schizophrenia. This actually backed up a lot of Michaela's claims in her podcast about how Anna would gaslight her and say that she was just trying to do something nice, but it was actually this backhanded thing to Michayla. Yeah, and Anna finished this video by summing up all the reasons people shouldn't trust Michayla. It almost felt like she was in this election campaign video and pointing out all the facts. Despite starting the video by essentially saying it wasn't her place to defend her brother's actions, she tried to paint Michaela as a hypocrite, saying that she dated rapper kid Larroy when he was underage. She also made some very serious allegations, saying that Michayla sent nudes to fourteen year old boys in a group chat when she was nineteen, and she then went on to strangely downplay her own OnlyFans content, saying that she's never shared a photo of her bad chest on there, whilst Mikayla shares videos of her having sex with her fiance. It was very odd. Yeah, I found this part very uncomfortable and quite troubling, considering that Mikayla has come out and said that she's a victim of domestic violence and sexual assault. But then Anna tries to turn the script and say that Mikayla is actually a perpetrator of this type of behavior. Now, Mikayla confirmed that when she first met kid LaRoy, he told her he was older and was attending an eighteen plus venue with his older group of friends. She said that she didn't have a relationship with him until a year and a half after they met, when he was at consenting age. She also said the screenshots of the supposed chat Anna shared was taken out of context. She said that the photo Anna blurred out was not a nude and was actually a photo of her in Addis's T shirt. She said it was a group chat with a bunch of her friends and two boys who said they were over eighteen. Now, to end the video, Anna left viewers with a final receipt. Here's what she said.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to leave you with one final receipt. This receipt is the real Mikayla. This is how she is behind closed doors. This isn't the Mikayla that's manipulating the internet. This is a Mikayla that you don't know. This is the real reason that she started all of this.
Speaker 4: My goal is to make sure she doesn't fucking post a thing, because remember how I told you she would always copy me. She would always steal my stories, steal my personality, everything, the car I did, all of that she stole from me. I'm supposed to be the one with seven million followers. I'm going to be vlogging after this and everyone's going to need someone to watch because everyone's addicted to watching her that they're going to watch me And I'm going to live that life that I should have had.
Speaker 1: And this doesn't come from jealousy.
Speaker 2: This just comes from a siphoning energy bitch.
Speaker 1: I think Anna thought that she had a real checkmate there with this receipt. But if anything, I think it actually made people like Michayla more because it's never been a secret that she's been trying to bring Anna Poul down. Yeah, I mean that was the whole point of this podcast that she said, I'm not the perfect victim. Anna Poul should not be platformed the way she is. She has actually stolen my upbringing story. And essentially it's not a surprise that MICHAELA would say behind the scenes, I deserve that following her because she's taken my life story and presented it as her own. I saw so many people on TikTok saying that that audio grab was worthy of being in a movie trailer. I loved it, like it actually just made me like her more. And what I also really liked is that Mikayla was able to jump on her TikTok instantly after Anna uploaded her response video. I mean, we saw Anna take two weeks to come up with a reply. But Mikayla was right on it, and she said that the difference between her and Anna Paul is that she doesn't get on TikTok and preach that she's perfect. Throw to some of what she.
Speaker 2: Said, Anna Paul is doing to me exactly what she did to his ex girlfriend, trying to paint them as some sort of crazy liar. The voice message at the end of Anna Paul's video is facts. I'll post that to my own account. I'll say that with my full chest. You stole everything about me, all of my ideas, everything, You stole it all, even the goddamn story about your upbringing, the homeless shelters, eating food.
Speaker 1: Babes ha ha ha is all I have to fucking say about that. She continued, saying, of course, she doesn't want to see her post again or plaster her brother up as though he's this nice guy. I was shocked, though, that a lot of people were buying into Anna Paul's commentary. There were people saying, oh Anna's come with the real receipts, and I think we all owe Anna an apology. Surely these people are die hard fans, because you can't sit and watch all of Mikayla's allegations and then all of the other people that have come out of the woodwork Arrukas, Salt, Anna's own half sister, Addis's two ex girlfriends, Now and go on. I think there were people who wanted to believe Anna, people who have followed her for such a long time, and they thought, oh, maybe some of these things have been blown out of proportion, particularly because she left out all of the terrible accusations level to add us. I think that that really made it seem like this trivial thing when you don't include allegations about sexual assault and domestic violence. But I think as soon as Mikayla and Ruker hit back that night refuting the claims, the tide really swung back in Mikayla's direction. It's quite interesting to look at the stats because on the day that Anna released her response video, she did actually gain one hundred thousand followers, but the next day she lost a further one hundred thousand. Over the past thirty days, she has lost five hundred thousand followers, So it'll be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of months and how she chooses to post going forward. It's really disturbing because all over TikTok, I'm seeing people being asked to take aside. So there's businesses who were putting out jars saying vote if your team Mikayla or team Anna, and and it's really trivializing what has actually gone on. And I think that with Anna choosing to go tit for tat on a lot of petty issues and refusing to acknowledge the allegations about her brother, all it's doing is pitting these two women against each other and turning this into a stereotypical cat fight, when in reality, Mikayla and a number of Addis's former partners are raising the alarm about this man's behavior. And on that topic, On Wednesday, just before six pm Australian time, and before Anna and Adas put their statements out, the Telegraph ran with the exclusive story that Adis Paul was sentenced for statutory rape. The publication reported that, according to court documents, Adas pled guilty to three charges of carnal knowledge of a girl aged twelve to sixteen, which relate to a series of incidents between December twenty seventeen and October twenty eighteen. Adis was aged between sixteen and seventeen at the time of the offending. MICHAELA was not the complainant in the case. Now, carnal knowledge refers to engaging in sexual intercourse with a person under the age of consent. In Queensland, the age of consent is sixteen and cannot be given by individuals under age as they are deemed incapable of making informed decisions about such matters. Now, despite being under eighteen at the time of the offense, Adis was dealt with as an adult because the criminal proceedings commenced in twenty twenty two, when he was twenty one. He was sentenced at Southport District Court in twenty twenty three, and despite pleading guilty, no convictions were recorded. Instead, Adas was issued a one thy five hundred recognisance, given a twelve month good behavior bond and ordered to pay five hundred dollars in compensation. What I find really interesting about this news is the fact that there have been so many people online, including Mikayla, saying he is a convicted rapist. But what this has pointed out is he actually wasn't convicted, And I've seen a lot of people on TikTok, even Abby Chatfield running with it saying, oh, he's a convicted this and that people need to be really careful because this is where you can find yourself in trouble. Yeah. I mean, even though the Pauls have said that they aren't going to be following this up legally, I do think people need to be very careful moving forward the language that they use. Yes, he did plead guilty to three charges of carnal knowledge and he was sentenced for statutory rate, but there wasn't a conviction actually recorded, presumably because he was under the age of eighteen at the time. Away from the language, this article has been extremely damaging for the Paul family. We've seen a lot of media run with these allegations. Now, obviously it was the Telegraph that picked up on this first. They did a great job of sourcing these court documents and breaking this story. I mean, we were calling out for media, please ye find these documents. I mean, we had viewed them ourselves, but there are legalities around reporting on these type of documents. You have to be very careful with what you say. It would be a huge relief for Mikayla and also the other alleged victims to actually have this in print and to feel like there is a publication who's taking it seriously and it's done the due diligence to actually look into it. Over the weekend, it was interesting because a member of the public actually captured footage of Attis in the wild. So in the phone vision he appeared to be standing at an alternative medicine counter at surface Paradise with what people are thinking is his new girlfriend. So Hostin is not traveling with Anna because Anna's in London at the moment. Well, I don't think she'd want to be seen with him. The girl in the vision did look very young, and people who went to school with the girl have written into these gossip forums saying that she's around twenty years of age now. Mikayla re shared the video and wrote, this man is known to prey on women on dating apps, uses his sister's fame to impress them and makes them sign NDAs. She also made some other claims that for legal reasons we will not go into, but it was very interesting to see this footage pop up over the weekend. It didn't paint him in a great light. Now, I was actually really relieved on Saturday when Mikayla announced that she would be postponing the release of episode three of her podcast. She said that things need to be moved around and added she also put a call out on her Instagram story for anyone that can interpret German and she also said that she'd been getting requests to platform other victims of the Paul family. So I think episode three may potentially be five hours long. It seems like it's even more so gay mod now that Addison Ander have said that they won't be taking legal action over this. It's like they're waving a red flag to a ball. Well, that is where we're going to leave things today. Thank you for listening to another episode of Outspoken. If you do enjoy the show, please leave us a review. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present.