Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to crow out NAT get to hit a celebrity gossip right now. What's happening?
Speaker 3: So Cardi B's gone live on Instagram again, and there's always great things that come when Cardi B goes live on Instagram. She basically just goes off on tangents and speaks about everything from you know, Offset cheating on her to her plastic surgery. In this case, so she was talking about how everyone keeps coming at her and trying to tell her to get her ass reduced because she's got like a comically sized fake bum, like it's huge, and she decided to reveal that she already has had her ass reduced, just obviously not as much as some people would want her to. And she also shared some advice on how she's got such a snatched figure. Have a listen.
Speaker 1: Glada Yah kid telling me to go get my acules. Newsflash, I did got my assribules. But on my stone, Celebrities, I can just go and light on my butt because my skin is like kind of loose, like that's why my takes so much. So if I just go and get a light pel reduction that is the easy way, my cougar. I like my body high looks right now. I'm comfortable in my skin. Oh you look super super snatched. Yes, it just stop hating. I'll tell you. I'll tell you what I do so I can look snatch. Drink fiber so you go stool properly so your food will stay there overnight. In the morning, try to drink coffee so you could steal more regularly stool.
Speaker 3: Basically, I get some cilium husk and you make sure you're regular. And then she claims regular stool is the key to looking snatched.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I mean you've got a pooh or you die.
Speaker 3: I suppose that is true. That is very true. So anyway, there's funny some body advice from Cardi Ba therefore, and also Keiki Palmer. Now, she's an American actress and podcast host. She's getting really big lately, particularly like she's been featured on a lot of award shows. I think she's won Emmys and stuff. Did you ever watch the movie by j Lo called Hustlers. Yes, and she's she's one of the strippers in that She's done a bunch of stuff. But in this new interview, she was asked, what's the one thing you're not ashamed to admit, and that's when she revealed that she doesn't shave her legs.
Speaker 1: Her Listen, I don't really shave my legs. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If you don't like me because they're hair on my legs, then we're not mentioned Every six months am I slept and they're on there? But I'm not sitting there doing all the yep.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I have not had my legs wax now in like six weeks. Oh yeah, I'm not. I'm not getting them out and I feel them. They're actually soft because the last time I went there were I got them waxed six weeks?
Speaker 3: Is what have you had them laser?
Speaker 2: You can come feel them.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't get them laser because I'm too fair.
Speaker 1: So what about my self?
Speaker 2: For italy really prickly?
Speaker 3: That's not soft. But like I'm not saying I don't do that too. Like sometimes can will rub his hand over my leg and go oh, I'm like, yeah, I've left it a bit long. That's okay. But also, like like KEITHI said, if you're not going to love me because they've got some hair.
Speaker 2: On my legs grow up. Yeah, I don't mind a little bit of stubble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I go against the argument that the bush's back or just throw that out there.
Speaker 1: No, I get rid of that.
Speaker 2: What do you feel.
Speaker 1: About that the bush?
Speaker 2: I actually just don't like having one down there.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you saying the bush is back? No, I said, I disagree that the bush is back because some people think it is. Well, I have a friend whose partner made her grow the bush out because he.
Speaker 2: Must prefer seventies porno vibe.
Speaker 3: That's not the only man I've heard of either, preferences thirteen one six. If you agree that the be the bush, can I just ask?
Speaker 2: So you haven't shaved your legs? So basically before I go asking, Yeah, before I go away, I'm going Oh, you're going to Italy soon? Place, Yeah, I'm going to Italy soon. And before I go away, I will be like, whax my whole body cat from.
Speaker 3: Heads neck to hat.
Speaker 1: And how long's that last?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like a good month?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So bad that.
Speaker 3: The anniversary trip though, you'll be hairless, yes I will. In your prime, I'm ver