Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Why from Richmond Gold one four point three h Melbourne, Australia. We'recusting to the world For Christian, he's got the big old man belly sticking out like et.
Speaker 3: Oh Carl, it's ridiculous. It's not kind of fit for reckfast show.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what I thought some of that square one batpoo start.
Speaker 2: Now welcome to Thursday Mornings, Go one four point three. I hope you're well, so Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. Today for us it's moving house day. If it wasn't enough of a move to come out here in the first place, you hear later. But now this is exciting, even though it's sick today of packing and trying to remember. We put a special box of like stuff that you'll need as soon as you move in, like the kettle tea bags for pommies. Yeah, it's all about the kettle teacups, tea bags, the stuff to survive the day.
Speaker 4: You know they'll get you through a week Englishmen.
Speaker 2: But I can't wait. We're actually moving into our house out of today, so we leave. We move at somewhat this morning. Hopefully all goes well into our first house here in Australia. This is a big deal for us.
Speaker 4: And why did you give yourself no wiggle room? I mean you're getting kicked out of this house today, the rental place. Yep, and you get the keys to the other.
Speaker 2: Got cleaners coming in today to do the exit clean which they held us to ransom.
Speaker 4: Basically every time I've moved out, I've given myself a few days grace so that you go. Yeah, so you can go back and forth and make sure everything's in the new house before you go. Yep, come in do the clean.
Speaker 2: No, you know, we've got the cleaners coming today. The packers are moving the boxes, them shifting in five minutes down the road to the new place. Foxtail's coming at one on my list, You'll love this. Pat's right. You know. It's all about lists, especially when you're moving house. You have to be really organized. And I'm organized enough. My wife looks at her list yesterday. There were twenty two things on there. Right on mine, it says foxtail find out new Bindei be r. It's like my wife shares a house with a caretaker. He's got very little responsibilities. Foxtail. That's all I know. This happening today one o'clock, foxtail, guys coming. I don't know if we're going to be get in the house by one o'clock. I'm going to break in even if not there and just go look, I'm going to break out the second, but just turn Foxtail on. I need Foxtail to be in here. And the other thing is the stress of I know you're talking about the new bins. It is all about new Bindai.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I still don't even know where my grain bin goes out. The green Wife.
Speaker 3: Spin Well, you don't mow the lawns, so it doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Better exactly, you don't care.
Speaker 4: I will know the lawn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have it color coded on my phone. Is that sad?
Speaker 4: No, that's a good way to do it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because then once you get in that two week rhythm and that you just quickly have a look and I've got like a diary alert on a Monday, it goes big day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because I tell you. The worst thing is, especially for us getting up at four thirty in the morning, is walking out onto the street and realize seeing all the neighbors bins and realize.
Speaker 2: Any go to do it's the kind of for it's our later version in life, isn't it of the walk of shame of dragging them out early in the morning. And also there's no way to drag a bin out quietly now, even if you do it slowly. That bloody rumble.
Speaker 4: Well, that's all the wine bottles you got clinking.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's an art project with some left over glass. It's in there. Okay, it's not that at all. But moving is so stressful. And also do you guys ever do this when you move? I've set aside some stuff that are transport in the car that I don't trust to be packed and moved by the people we hire.
Speaker 3: Ah, what sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: I've literally got, you know? And when I get there, I'll unpack that immediately. My wife even sat me down. Heyes, I said, don't do what you always do, which would disappear to your study area, and just slowly start unpacking that and holding stuff in your hand, reminiscing about and getting it the start to report straight to the kitchen and unpack the kitchen. Right, it's all the dull stuff like knives and cutlery and too many. I was also I countered how many folks we've got yesterday? Whoever knows how many forks they've got. Why do we need thirty two forks? Who is coming to dinner? Ever? We got thirty two forkswoman, get rid of the forks.
Speaker 4: So what's in your special transit? Is it all your memories for like a photo of you and bono from the old radio station or something.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is? It's my signed Chuck Ladell, former light Heavyweight Champion of the World UFC, my signed gloves from him, laptop and notepad, ten sharpie pens.
Speaker 3: Ah, the sharpies have made it into special.
Speaker 2: Ten sharpie pens and about five different charges.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I need to survive, and I'm happy in the world.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, Patty, don't forget. We've got the boat quiz for you later on Smithing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, I've been studying all night.
Speaker 2: Good This is Patsy yesterday interrupted the show, texting our producers asking for tickets to the Melbourne Boat Show for a brother, which is great. One of the many berks of doing this job is we get to be invited to stuff. But in the middle of the show text snup producer Primetime twenty to eight as well. So we've got tickets for you. Okay, great tickets. You need to win them for your brother. We're going to put you up against a big boat head, someone who's really into boats and also wants to go Oh Rix Hunt, not Rex Hunt.
Speaker 4: No, it will be a listener of the show.
Speaker 2: All right, time for some emails now light all right, you can email the show. But anything we've talked about Tuesday when we came back, we're talking about the you two tickets. They went on sale at one o'clock in the afternoon. Then they were sold out by about one minute past one. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they do announce more dates. I hope they do anyway, but I know a lot of you try to get tickets because they sold out. Anyway, we were talking about this on Tuesday show and I said how they will sell like hotcakes, and then we were speculating about what does that even mean? Where does that come from? And you wanted is a hotcake part of the pancake family?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought hotcake was just another name for a pancake.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian has come from Diane. I was listening to the end of the show Tuesday. There was a big discussion about the YouTube tickets that you said were going to sell like hotcakes. Jack asked what that meant and was there anything to do with the American term for pancakes. Christian. I had a very busy day on Tuesday, but I kept at the back of my mind, so I actually did a Google search, and in fact, Jack is right, Oh, sell like hotcakes. Hotcakes cooked in bear grease or pork lard were popular from the earliest times in America. First made of corn mill the griddle cakes or pancakes were of course best when served piping hot, and were often sold at church benefits, fairs, and other functions. So popular were they when they were hot. By the beginning of the nineteenth century, to sell like hotcakes became a popular and familiar expression for anything that sold very quickly. Jack, you're right, Diane, thank you for your research. This is a makers say wow. Maybe we'll see, okay we do this on the show. If you've got a great story that will make all three of us say wow. We want to hear about it this week. We're giving away tickets to come and see Toy Story four and advanced screening next week with us the day before it comes out. Christ I worked as a nurse in the UK and had to visit a few patients at great Ormond Street Hospital to see you all got to be great Ormond Hospital is Britain's most famous children's hospital. They do amazing work there. Incredible place, as Christian. When I were driving and parking around London is horrendous, I finally got a parking space. I ran to the hospital. I was late with an appointment with their family. I was very stressed out. So we got to the hospital and to go up a few floors to the ward. So I get in the lift and was met with a gang of people surrounding the lift and seemed oblivious to me, tutting, role in my eyes and huffing. In the end, I just said excuse me and asked if I could be let through. As the lift door shut, I turn around to see Madonna and Guy Ritchie looking at me. They were there to read Madonna's book to Children on the ward, unannounced, with no pr Do I get a well Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It's amazing. A couple of things on this Madonna turned up and announced to it her kids book right now, great on my street, sick kids okay, going through all kinds of stuff and their poor parents. I've been there. We've done quite a few things with hospital there and the people that work there and raising money for them.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: And you go around and see these families and these kids. You imagine their point of view, right, They're just trying to get through the day. Suddenly who turns up? Bless her? Who turns up? Not their favorite artists in front of the young kids there, you know who you are, dressed with an eyepatch or whatever, starts having like a virgin and then and they're they're going all right, yeah okay, And then the kids are going, I'm Dana, who is this? And then she just pulls, oh you can pull up a chair and starts reading from a book. You were like, what is going on? Bless her for doing that, but turning up and announced osbald and it's reading from your book. I've come to reading you. No, not needed. We need tablets, we need funding for the equipment. Give us some money for that. Leave the book at reception, get out.
Speaker 4: What's been Donner's book about as well? I mean, you're a children's I hope it's not the.
Speaker 2: Children I remember as I don't know she did kids, but right, all I know is that sex book. She wasn't reading on that. All right, Thank you very much for your emails. If you've got an email for the show, we love getting them. We call it late to the party. Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot are you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: Good one into a listener called Mark, who's already at work listening to us this morning. It's just emailed me to ask if the Evil can Eevil picture is making the move today. Mark, and many of you heard me talking about that the other week. It's also part of the special package that I'm driving to the new house. Yeah, it's coming, my friend. Don't worry, Evil Canevil is moving with me into a new place. Yep. We were talking about this the other day because last Friday night we did our show in the par up to mark one year of the Breakfast Show Beer for a Year, and we did a late version of the Breakfast Show at the Cooper's In and thank you very much for them. They really really looked after us. In fact, I got an email and ask him to know who did the catering. It was the Cooper's In. It was pub grub done very very well. But anyway, as part of the late night show, in front of about one hundred and twenty of you, I was introducing Jack's song at the end, which was the Star Turn, and I was setting it up as we talked about and then I introduced Jack to do his song and he just went, I need to go to the toilet. This is in front of everyone, and ran out of there to go to the toilet and then had to Phil. Patsy was so drunk, but then she sort of nodded off like a cat in the sun.
Speaker 4: Was by a halfway Marck. I didn't really hear from you.
Speaker 2: I looked at him at one boy and say, hey, pats what about that and the old you know when a bit more drunk, and they just gave you the old slow lizard blink and I was like, she's gone. And if you have four boo Cardis and coax to express their Martinez and had asked young by off seven, you're going to get a little bit.
Speaker 3: Early, I think.
Speaker 2: But anyway, jogged out of there to go to the toilet after he couldn't you could have just said, hey, listen to contwork before you introduced me. I just need to get to toyle it now. But when you've got to go, you've got to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. And I have had an intern in the past that I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: But no, you've got it now.
Speaker 4: I just always when I feel like I need to go, I go.
Speaker 2: That leads to only one conclusion. You've gone. I've got gone in your house. You've gone in your house.
Speaker 4: If the house is the trousers, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Where hold you?
Speaker 4: I was younger, I was a bit old enough to know better. I was in primary school. I went to a friend's birthday party at a like a fun park and was on the toboggan ride. And the toboggan ride.
Speaker 2: What is making me almost pe with excite. I'd like to be on a toboggan ride.
Speaker 4: So you get on the toboggan ride at the very bottom and almost like an escalator for toboggan, he goes, it drops, taking so long, and I really needed to pee. And if I had it been braver, I would have jumped off the toboggan and just ran into the trees.
Speaker 2: Got stay inside the ride at all time.
Speaker 4: I know, so I had to not just any pants be in the toboggan.
Speaker 2: And also so I'm not buying that he was at primary school. I reckon. This was last year he was thirty. In fact, it was his thirtieth birthday party. Just did it in his pants.
Speaker 4: I got to the top of the toboggan. I said to the guy, Hey, listen, I'm very sorry. I've had an accident in the toboggan. Do you mind if I if I walk down? And he said, the only way down. He's on the toboggan just.
Speaker 2: In your house, sitting in your house.
Speaker 4: So why all the kids pressing down as fast as they can on the toboggan to go.
Speaker 2: You're slashing around and now.
Speaker 4: They're baked up behind me.
Speaker 2: An amazingly horrific story. I didn't know you hear that in YOUCD from that. That's when you were on younger kid as all the time. All right, So when have you had to go? Because when you have to go, you have to go, whether you're in a toboggan Jack's live on stage one hundred and twenty people. He needed to go. Then this happens to people. Must be when you're on your big wedding day. Has everyone ever been walking down the aisle and they're like, I really need to go.
Speaker 4: The story doesn't need you to ending you paying yourself, You can rescue yourself.
Speaker 2: Like all right, then, so when did you have to go to the toilet? When did you have to pay? Nine four one four, one oh four to three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So we're after your story's about when you had to go to the toilet A number one because when you have to go, you have to go. Jack had to go right after I just set up and said now about to play live on stage. It's Jack Post with this song and you go toilet. I guess now I know what you went through as a child on the toboggan run. I get it.
Speaker 4: But I mean, think of all the biggest artists you've ever seen, when do they go, Well, they probably go sraight before because you're always sometimes you know, waiting.
Speaker 2: We know sometimes when you don't need to go, somebody says, you know, do you want to go to toilet now? I'm going, and you go nice, I don't. I went just now.
Speaker 4: Oh it's the number one thing I remember of childhood, is my mum going Now before we get in the card.
Speaker 2: Do you need to still say to the kids now? As with fifteen and almost thirteen year old daughters, I'm still saying that I will even when they're adults. Have you been do you need to go? I'm not always going. I'm not getting that car to you bin. Okay, I'm not getting that car to the bin. I wait, go to toilet now. But when you have to go, you got to go. And I talk number one. By the way, this is not phone in about number two. It's okay, are never going to go there? Nine four one four one oh four three?
Speaker 5: Come on in, Ben, Hey, God, there're going.
Speaker 2: We're good. Ben to tell us then when did you have to go to the toilet?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm the toilet the guy out of all my friends at all way just has to go at the worst time. Yea, And so was my wedding, but I was luckily it wasn't as you were saying during the ceremony. But when everyone was supposed to gather around and everyone say goodbye to the need of the groom and my wife, everyone got in the circle and I ran out of the circle and ran off into the bushes to go to the toilet.
Speaker 2: It's not a good look for the groom, especially got the photographer following you everywhere, and if you did this job, I only get photos of you, especially in the bushes, like the rose bushes, you know where you normally have something like that, And like I say, it's better than during the vows, do you, Ben? And I really need to go now can I go in that font you've got over there? Ben? Thanks you cool. Let's go to Michael. Good one in Michael, good morning, Good morning, Michael, welcome to the show. And Michael, when did you have to go to the toilet?
Speaker 7: I used to do Viking, a historical are enacting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just.
Speaker 7: As we're doing getting ready to do a historical displayer, just that it's putting on all my armor belts, everything shields a lot and then needed to go.
Speaker 2: Michael, You're raised an interesting point in here. Back in the day, I bet for these knights and kings queens.
Speaker 4: They didn't have zips.
Speaker 2: They they must have done that. Okay, Michael, that's a great one. Thank you very much for sharing it today. Thanks all right, we've got the news and sport on the way. If you've got any more, give us a call nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 1: When you've got Court Show, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So before we get in today's round of the ten grand mixtape, this thing is prime ready to go. Ten grand is just your one guess away. You've done all the other four tracks on the mixtape, the five songs, you're going to work out what the TV themechin is?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 2: We obviously have to get really because it could go any moment we take a live call. We don't know what they're going to say and what you're going to guess. However, I'm not I don't think the show is ready to give away the ten grand because we haven't got the right. You know when people win stuff on radio stations and the sound effects get kicked off and it sounds like whatever confetti confetti cannon's going off would sound like, that's what it needs to sound like, coming out your speakers, and I don't think this. This has been in the system here for years. Who the hell said, Hey, yeah, you won a car? What year eighteen ten? We can't go Yes, you've guessed right, that is the TV theme Chin ten grands yours. But then I don't like this one either. Ache that is Friday. That is R and B Friday. It's fox shove the air hoorn. No, what about this one?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: This sounds like a high score on Froger at the beginning, as there's a warning sight we're going crash. Help it's the boss. It doesn't I give him money away? Summarine crashing or letting in water?
Speaker 4: What happens if you play all three at once? Does it give us a big enough sound.
Speaker 2: To Okay, all right, let me try and do that. Okay, get ready for the wall of sound. This is Nova, This is Nova. Start anyway.
Speaker 4: I got something new from my grandma.
Speaker 8: I have a new boom.
Speaker 2: Box, Christian. Let's push my all right, let's fine if we do get it with us morning and hiring off one of those three. All right, this is the mixtape. I'm talking about five tracks. You gotta guess. Soon as she gets the five tracks you win the ten grand. Four have been guessed correctly. You can see them all now gold one O four three dot com dot au. It's the missing one. Your one guess away now from ten grand. And it's a classic TV theme tune you're trying to work out in this what is that TV theme tune? It's extended that bit in this mixtape that what classic TV theme tune? Is it? All right? Lines are open now for your guesses nine four one four one o four three. Give us a call, which take calls you on the sompic one of you at random to guess this morning and maybe get the ten grand mixtape. Nine four one four one oh four three lines are open now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show one's.
Speaker 2: Gold one oh four point three lines have now closed. It's better take this morning'scart at the ten grand mixtape. This thing is ready to go. It's like a fruit machine that is ready to pay out. You are just one guests away from the ten grand. This is the mixtape that's been driving a nuts for the last couple of weeks. So you've guessed the two songs in the eighties on that you've worked out the two from the nineties. But all this missing is what is the classic TV theme tune in this ten grand mixtape? All right, let's see how Jordan, it's you this morning? Good morning, Jordan, morning Christian?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Jordan, well done and getting through? Thank you? Now you're going for all five?
Speaker 5: A Ya'll go for all five this morning?
Speaker 2: All right? Okay, what are you hearing?
Speaker 5: So the first tie material Girl by Madonna, Moneys for Nothing by Die Straight, I'm getting bobbed by Poison, i Want You by Savage guard I reckon. The theme song is the Dallas theme song?
Speaker 2: Dallas theme tune? Yep, that sound a bit like that.
Speaker 5: That's a little bit.
Speaker 2: Have we had das so far?
Speaker 3: No, no one's kissed it?
Speaker 2: All right, let's find out them from producer brad Ah Jordan's sorry I missed it. Can you run through him again? What's he been doing? You can't understand why Nida said get out. We want the very best actors in the country. Go work in radio with your hammy skills. Jordan, just play along with and then we can all move on with a show.
Speaker 5: So do you just want the one or all five?
Speaker 2: Do all five? It keeps him happy? With the fake drama.
Speaker 5: Material girl Madonna, money for Nothing, Dice, I'm skinny Bot poison and I want you by some Garden and then THEE.
Speaker 2: So hang on, let's go to Denio. Yeah, Jordan, yep, that is correct. Wow done?
Speaker 9: Wow, John.
Speaker 2: Jordan, well done. You've taken down the ten grand mixtape a Trician.
Speaker 5: It means a lot. Yeah, thanks to gold Running four. Thanks to you. Thanks to Jack on the buttons as well, Jordan, I actually don't do the buttons.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, this is this is the one you got. That's some going to get that? Wow done. I thought we'd be here till Christmas taking guesses of that. Well done. When did you get it? Jordan?
Speaker 5: Uh? Three days ago? So we're looking for a while and yeah we found it.
Speaker 4: Teamwork. Who are you do? You have to split the money?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yeah with dad?
Speaker 2: And what's it going to be? Fifty to fifty? Is it five for dad five for you?
Speaker 5: Or I think I think he'll get most of it. I think I was just the phone boy.
Speaker 2: Wait, come on, it's in your name, in your name, how old are you? Jordan?
Speaker 5: Twenty one?
Speaker 2: Twenty one? Right? And Dad's given you what the eighties ones? Or some of the nineties ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the eighties ones and then the nineties one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Now, why are you making phone calls on behalf of your dad? Why is it Dad on the line.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's on the train at the moment. He couldn't be late to work and I could.
Speaker 2: So, Hey, listen, Jordan, why don't we just keep this whole little thing quiet between you and I? The old man doesn't need to know, does he?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so. I think we might keep it quiet.
Speaker 2: Just keep it quiet. Okay he rings this station with different Jordan, don't know you're talking about and I'll hang up. Okay, that's good. What when you do get your share of it? And what do you think you're gonna do? And what do you think Dad's gonna do with this ten grand? You just want?
Speaker 5: Oh, well, look at them buy a dog. So I think we'll get a pet dog and then maybe go on a holiday with the best of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is brilliant. And if you've got any idea what kind of dog you're going to get, get a brother one, not on these tiny little cat dogs you see am around Melbourne. Get a proper dog, like a shepherd dog or a labrador.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think even a good people or maybe a labrador.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's it all right, Well listen, well done, Okay, get you in tennis. And when if your dad does catch on to you, right, get him to call say he has to call me to get the money, al right. The fact that he's making you make.
Speaker 4: His call for him about he has a call by ten o'clock this morning, All the money.
Speaker 2: All goes to you, Jordan, right, Ali, Jordan, you're great winner, Well done, thanks for winning it.
Speaker 1: Thanks Chrisian, thank you The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four.
Speaker 2: So the ten Grand Mixtape has been one by a two man team. I'm happy that it was one by a dad and son team as well. Jordan the son winning it for his it it's like quite a lot of his old man Adam, who's busy on a train, couldn't enter a radio competition, so it gets his twenty one year old son to cool up and get through. It's a great story and a great winner as well, went unto Jordan and Adam as well. So the ten Grand Mixtape was this really winning, very very hard mixtape of five tracks. You had to get what the five tracks were. There were two from the eighties, two from the nineties, and just gone the classic TV theme tune. It started with this. When you hear that, I'm stunned that you've got one of the tracks, let alone all five.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: So the first track on this went and it was Madonna. That makes sense, now right? All right, you go back to the mixtape. All right, I can hear that. Now, what's the next one. It's this Savage Garden. Yeah, that little bit there, all right, So you got Madonna and Savage Garden in there. But then you've got to find out the TV theme tune said he was a classic one. Doesn't any bigger than the Dallas theme tune back in the eighties. All right, now you've got so you've got Madonna, Savage Garden, you've got the TV theme tune. It's so quickly trying to work out. Are there any others in there? Yeah? There were two more. There was this one and distraits money for Nothing, great riff of Marknopfler. So now you got four. There's another one in there. It was the last nineties song.
Speaker 9: Tune.
Speaker 2: You need to play this Poison and Skinny bott all right, well down, then I'm thinking next time, if you do it again, the mixtape should be five tracks, but the tracks are all bits from movies. Would you guess this? Who's that?
Speaker 4: Robert de Niro and Goodfellas?
Speaker 1: No Wrong Terminator see the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So the ten grand mixtape has gone with the five songs you hat to guess what they were? In the classic TV theme tune, I reckon there is a mixtape, another one in movies? Tiny little bits from movies? Got another one here? This is his work in progress. Who's this? Or what movies is from?
Speaker 4: He's been doing these.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited by I'm in there. What classic movie is this taken from?
Speaker 4: One more time? Plays a bit louder into the microphone. Despicable Me?
Speaker 2: Naw, do you want to ever? Gets Patsy? Let me hear let's say just played again good Fellas? No, I'm afraid it was Shortshank Redemption. Should the mixtape be me doing impressions from Beben and five separate movies for the next three you'll get this one. I know you're a big fan of these movies, right, You'll get this one, bridget a game is born.
Speaker 7: I'm on fire.
Speaker 2: She's finally won a game. I feel like that me doing shabby impressions of you. Now the laughter must stop. Oh what a shame. It's time for an intervention. Now you know I've been nothing but supportive to your new strongman regime. I' for giving you the name strong boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have been encaraged every day.
Speaker 2: I love running out what workout is it? And what are you doing? And I've seen videos of it. However, perhaps have you seen the most recent one?
Speaker 3: I did inspire something that I can never unsee last night.
Speaker 2: Right there is. There are certain things you don't want to see from your friends on social media, on their posts. One of them, big one for me is I don't want to see pictures of your monkey feet at the end of a sun lounger on your holiday, mainly because I'm not having the holiday. And also I want to see your feet, especially something abundance or something tidy up the feet, and then maybe take the photos. But I don't want to see that. And I do not want to see Jack post you doing hip thrusts, banging the air with a bar bell. It is too much tear my intervention time. Jack, It's got to stop.
Speaker 4: They were not meant to be sexual, if that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But Perats, it's an aggressive moss.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 2: So what are you thinking sharing it on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You've got a lot of followers. What do you want us to feel?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, wow, wish I was his wife getting that bar bell out the way. It's aggressive, it's threatening.
Speaker 4: We talked just during the songs yesterday. We were talking about Mark Wahlberg and he shares all his workout tips on.
Speaker 2: He's a bit, you know, isn't he He's a bit intense? Are you saying you're Mark will work?
Speaker 4: Not saying.
Speaker 2: Is he your hero? Now you're banging the air.
Speaker 4: I'm annoyed by this because actually asked the anchor before I posted if this was acceptable, and she said it was cool.
Speaker 3: She thinks it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's showing other women.
Speaker 4: Look, you can't have this picture of hands out in the bullpen? Was it unacceptable?
Speaker 2: All right? Producer Beck, what do you think? Did you find it too much?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What's he doing?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: I just saw jacking a different light. It was definitely too much good.
Speaker 2: Light or a bad light. Or an unnecessary unnecessary sliding. Yeah, but Brad, did you understand it? I mean not he's storn up to speed with moving images online. What did you think?
Speaker 4: It shocked me?
Speaker 5: Seeing that?
Speaker 2: It's very disconcerting threatening. Th That's what it was. It was threatening. What I mean people that post up, you know, workout things. I mean if you're a box three, But what do you want us to go? Where? I go wow and pick up an object to move it upwards put it down again?
Speaker 4: Alright, I will take a three week self impost band.
Speaker 2: What about don't ever ever anything like that again? If you bang in the air with a mar bell, I don't want to not see it in the next twenty one days. I don't see the guy they threw out the weekend for calling the umpire the bald headed flog. He didn't walk out. Go all right, all right, I won't be back until time. It doesn't work like I will not.
Speaker 4: Say bald headed for three weeks. I promise me, back and forth.
Speaker 2: He is a bald headed flog and I'm going to let him know. Alright, then, what what is? What don't you want to see from your friends on their posts? Sometimes there's those passive aggressive ones where they go I'm just having one of those days dot dot dot dot dot, and they want everyone to go you okay, And the other one Monday Motivation. Don't be sad it's gone. Be glad you had it so much better now, Okay, thank you, Budda nine four one four one oh four. Three things you don't want to see on your friend's post The.
Speaker 1: Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So let's try to make some rules about what we don't want to see from our friends on Facebook posts on social media. I've just shared on our Facebook page. Oh see one o four to three that threatening video. Be warned explicit air humping content safe for work. It's not safe for work.
Speaker 4: Well, while we're doing interventions on other people on the show, Yeah, should I just quickly do one for Patrina?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's formal.
Speaker 4: Patrina, Well, I thought we banned you from doing Facebook post during the show.
Speaker 3: We have Friday done on today.
Speaker 4: Friday, June seven, Last Friday seven twenty seven. Am just a meme that says I like to party, and by party I mean sit on the couch with my dog and eat snacks.
Speaker 2: What's the time of that post?
Speaker 4: Seven twenty seven am.
Speaker 2: So seven twenty seven you're two two and a half minutes away from the news. All right, you're getting ready for the news.
Speaker 3: Need to zen out so I can find.
Speaker 2: Moment every half an hour. And then the irony of that as well. I mean that night you did party party, no one party. All right, Johnny Depp, all right, let's take some course list. Good morning, Good morning, all right, Liz. What don't we want to see from our friends on their social media posts?
Speaker 10: I don't need to see that my friends have walked five to eight kilometers a day. That is very un.
Speaker 2: So you're not quite right. Yeah, they share their walk steps and stuff like that, and it's like and well done, you've managed to move today.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was one of these as well. I would share my Strava runs.
Speaker 2: Why cash who List? Thanks you call. I have a good day, Robbin, Thank you? Bye bye now, Robin. Hello, hello, Robin, Welcome to the show. And what's it for you?
Speaker 10: I hate when my friends are selling crap on this Facebook pages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, it's always tat they can't get rid of anywhere else.
Speaker 10: Yeah, representing companies selling promotional stuff, pyramid scheme.
Speaker 4: Can you buy these cleaning products?
Speaker 2: Join me? Yeah, that's it. They go join me, be part of our scheme and you can save dollars dollars, dollars, dollars dollars, have a party.
Speaker 11: You can get these great disc.
Speaker 2: A lot more. That's right. Essential Orders is the big way. Who is in the Forbes Top five hundred who made their millions selling essential oils. I was a nobody and started started shifting Lang Lang oil. Robin, thanks you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey come on, and this says time every Thursday we do this right out through the news. We call it the isolated vocal, and isolated vocal on the show then is where we sit back and we hear just the singer's voice, no musical instrument, just the power of their voice. And sometimes we've had the great classic voices that will still live on for very long time, like Freddie Mercury and David Bowie and some of these rock and roll voices are the greatest voices in rock and roll, but they're not technically the best voice, but that makes them even more human and imperfect that makes them greater in my ears anyway, I haven't listened to this one. Then Aerosmith, one of rock and roll's biggest and best band still great live. Stephen Tyler got one of those classic distinctive voices like Mick Jagger. They just don't sound like anybody else in rock and roll. And if a young kid came on like an idol or got talent, now, I wonder whether they'd actually get through because the voice doesn't sound like it should do. But it sounds even more special and better. Have I listened to this than Aerosmith? Janey's Got a Gun from nineteen eighty nine. This week's isolated vocal.
Speaker 9: Jinny gotta gun, Ginny gotta gun? Her dog did just be a gun that everybody is on the run tilman Now it's unshoe wanted hurt it, dude, he jack a little baity baby.
Speaker 2: The man has got the bee, said round, said the spelling. He was under the lightning. Now the funding knew that someone had to stop the right run away right away from the babe. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, right away, right away from the bag. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, run away, run away, run away. I've actually got goosebumps. That's that's still one of the best songs we've done this year, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. That is going up there in our Hall of Famous. Just an amazing one. I want to hear it again because it was so distinctive and special on the pound, on the emotion of the song, and like I'm saying, Stephen Tyler, you've heard Aerosmith songs on this radio station and other ones as well, so many times they become almost over familiar. You forget just what a great singer. He is a rock and roll singer as well, and a really, really, really unique voice. A couple of years ago, they came to London to play in the Hyde part about I don't know sixty seventy thousand people, and we were lucky enough on the Thursday night as a warm up gig they were doing. They were going to do a gig for the radio station to three hundred lucky listeners, and I was there to introduce the band. And it was in a hard rock cafe. Odd place for Aerosmith, right, hard rock cafe. You see them all over the world, cheap burgers and onion rings. As soon as I got there and had beforehand to meet the band. I can't believe Ericsmith are playing in a burger.
Speaker 4: Bar hard rock cafe. Wouldn't have believed their luck because they happy with like a guitar pick from some guy who once played with.
Speaker 2: John Lennon signature glasses. You know they'd be lucky to get that. So anyway, go in there and his smell grease, and then they go, do you want to come and meet the band? And because it's just a hard rock cafe, there's no green room, there's no VP area. I mushed into the kitchen right where there's kitchen staff prepping that night for foods. It's stead of going to work, it's still going to be a restaurant later on. And then there's Steven Tyler there and Joe Perry. The first thing you see was Steven Tyler's You can't help but check out the face before he hit the lips like the jagguer as well. He wow, he is he alive. It's bone skin, almost gaulish. And then it's like all the I've never seen so much jewelry on a man or woman in my life. They were like there were rings everywhere in trinkets all over me. And then and then he was arguing with some flunky out his stage microphone and the order that he wanted his scarfs in. And I was watching this going on. This poor guy look like an old manager's been around about fifty years, big old belly, long hair, in a ponytail that was gray and sort of nicotine colored, and just seeing them sort of work it out and Stephen tonow and then take a look back and go, no, move the red ones the top man, you know, yeah, that's but then and held it and then sort of mins singing there, It's like, yeah, we're ready. And then when they went on to this tiny, tiny little stage, they're barely all fitted on it. They were only meant to do a couple of songs because they're Aerosmith. They did like ten or eleven songs and they were amazing. That's cool.
Speaker 4: I think it's cool that they still take it that seriously and he does have to get it just as perfect as he would for seventy thousand people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely amazing. So anyway, you can find all these isolated vocals we do every Thursday on the show. They're all on YouTube. So if you ever go down a deep dive and you come across one you think it was on great one Thursday morning. Please email it to me. We love getting them. Christian at Gold one o four three dot com dot Au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Today it's moving day for us. We move from the place we've been renting for the last year, get out of there, add into our first ever home in Australia, which is monumental for Yeah, and by Sunday I should feel like that now I'm frenzied. I'm dreading getting out of here.
Speaker 4: You've been friendsing since all.
Speaker 2: A year ago. There's so much to sort out, you know, and do and pack and sort through and sell give away on gum tree. And today has to run like clockwork right now. The packers have been in since then, the movers now since seven point thirty, but we don't know. Hopefully this morning we get the keys to to a new place.
Speaker 4: See, I can't believe you'd left yourself no room.
Speaker 2: We have to be out of the rental by five. We don't know what time we're allowed in the new place until you mentioned it earlier. Like that's so such like, actually, why has my wife done that? There's no wiggle room. I'm stressful, I honestly you. All I've got, all I've had to sort out is fox Tale, because in my life there can be boxes everywhere. I need to have that teething. O. So Foxtail is being installed at one o'clock. That's if we've got the keys to get in. And what do I seeing at the end of the new road that there's a Turkish place at the end. I look yesterday on Google and I saw that it's got good reviews. I reckon. My wife said to me, hey, listen, I know we're going to have a really busy day and we're not doing uber EA's okay, you're doing that too much at the moment. We have leftover tonight for the weekend. That makes me sad. I thought, that's my only treat.
Speaker 4: What's said is bringing leftovers from an old heuse.
Speaker 2: Whereas all I've got my mind is five o'clock and could have a secret cabab around the corner and offer to do it, to go to the tip or some of that and sit in the card to secretly eat that kebab. So anyway, there are moves no matter what.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: My wife has worked really hard and she's planned everything out today. All right, the cleaners are coming in. Obviously, you got to get the deposit back from the rental company. You gotta have the exit clean Everything on her day is one night clockwork. But soon as soon as I see that, you know it isn't going to go about that. Life doesn't work like that. Something's going to happen today. And when you're moving, you pack stuff up with the best intentions. Stuff gets broken or you unpack the other end, you're like, where is this? I know we packed it. You go back, you can't find it. It's mysteriously disappeared. There are all kinds of stories that some of you will have about moving, moving nightmares or funny or weird things that happen when you move, whether you move them around the corner or the other side of the world. What stories have you got about moving? Nine four one four one oh four three Best Story We get all the best stories. Because we've got quite a few tickets. You can come and watch Toy Story four. Yeah, the fourth one out next week a week today on the twentieth. You can come and watch it. The night before with us, you can come and see toys story four with us, we're hosting an advanced screen of the day before for your best stories about moving nine four one four, one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We're coming to your calls then. We're looking for your moving home stories today, when it's gone wrong, when it's gone weird. Yesterday I was turning to these two ladies who are working very hard packing up our kitchen, and I said to them, because they were just doing our kitchen, my wife try to save money and had us do the wrestler house, which is a great idea when one of you who's got two working legs and the person that can't do anything just sits in a stall telling the other person, the husband, what to do, like a lifeguard or a tool chair is not over there for that box there and fold it neatly. That's what my life's been like. You built bridge. That's what it's been like for me in the last two weeks of my life. Anyway, I go, hey, you know when you're packing stuff upstairs in bedrooms, you find anything and they go, oh my god. The stuff that people just leave out and em bedside draws for us to pack, you know, the old Yeah, so anyway, for a joke, right, I haven't told my wife this, Right, for a joke, I've marked to one of our boxes, do not open adult sex toys. I no, I just realized I did it late last night. I was tired and now thinking I'm not sure that that's going to be that funny in the next hour or time, whether they're into carder and so he scribbled it out or just say nothing and I hope they don't see it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into your story said about moving, because you're moving stories today. We move house today. Very exciting, very stressful, all of it. Nine four one four, one oh four three. Good morning, Shelley, Hi Christian.
Speaker 10: Now you make sure people you're valuable very closely guarded, such as your evil Gnavil poster.
Speaker 2: You do you know what, Seriously, I'm not letting the packers move that. They're very good, but I've been driving that to the new place. You're right, he's going to strap to his body under his T shirt. Right now. I slept with it as well in my bed.
Speaker 10: My story breaks my heart. Many years ago, my husband, as a child, collected all of the thunderboots and absolutely ever sin he had everything, and then he passed it on to our son. Well, when our sun was about seven years old.
Speaker 8: We moved.
Speaker 10: I had run out of packing box doing the package.
Speaker 2: Shelley, can we just pause the story a minute. It sounds like you're packing at the moment. Are you doing fifteen different things at the moment?
Speaker 10: No, only two?
Speaker 2: Can we limit it down to one and just have Shelly time? Okay, because because it's a great story. But I can hear like pots and pans and utensils being shifted right now on a piano.
Speaker 10: I was cleaning windows.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want one hundred Shelly time. Okay. I think we're more born at the window or maybe not.
Speaker 12: Okay, So anyway, I run out of boxes. So I decided to pack the treasure, but always played with thunderbirds whole complete stick into a very strong, tough garbage bare and I did label it. However, somewhere along the line the label came off, and when we were unpacking at the under at the other end, the thunderbirds are so gone.
Speaker 2: Nice, it's good. What did you do?
Speaker 10: Oh well, I'm just always so heartbroken every because my son and now his son, it must be in their DNA they follow the thunderbirds, and since his dad died, it's really hurt because it's something that could have been passed on that was personal. So keep the things close to heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well listen, Shelley, thank you very much. You called. Okay, bye and back that window, all right, Shelly. Paul, Good morning, Paul, Good morning.
Speaker 9: How are we all believable?
Speaker 2: Hell? Yeah, yeah, good mate, Paul. What's your moving story for me?
Speaker 11: Okay, many years ago, moved from Victoria Country Victoria up to Darwin and thing so hot up there, had the ceiling fans on in the house. First day in there and my son I need to put a put our beds together, Dad, I say, okay, ready, So I put the bed together, listening the frame up to moving in the right spot and chop my finger off.
Speaker 2: The we I mean completely lopped off as in and then disappears in the side of the.
Speaker 5: Room by a thread of skin.
Speaker 11: The worst part I said to my son and who was born end at the time, I said quick, grab the carcase and drive in the hospital and he goes down. I can't drive.
Speaker 2: You know what, Jack's right. You look at the average ceiling fan. They don't look that strong enough to go through bone and ligament and tissue. What do you have Samurai swords circleating there?
Speaker 5: Reckon, it was because they had the wood behind it with the red frames.
Speaker 4: So yeah, gave us right, there's no effort.
Speaker 5: Food next door and the neighbor.
Speaker 2: This is two stories in one. I'm dave, this haven't got that type of chitchat finger gone fan. I know we didn't think the farmers strewn up, but the thing was behind. Get the car funny back and how is the finger now? Can I ask?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so to put it back on, and I've got probably ninety feeling back in it, So it's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: We listen et come down next week and te see Toy Story four with us. Okay, fantastic, thank you, all right, thanks your pleasure nine four, one one oh four three with you Moving stories.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Disney picks us Toy Story four in cinemas June the twentieth a week today next thurs so you can watch it with us on advanced screening next Wednesday night. We're looking for your best moving stories. This morning. I move after today's show. If all go as to plan, Foxtel TV should be turned on, the kettle should be turned on all by one o'clock this afternoon. Maybe do you think it's going to go smoothly?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, thanks, sorry, thanks.
Speaker 4: You're one of those people that just in what is it a track?
Speaker 2: I've got that feeling recently. Maybe it's best if I just stay away. I stayed here might go a little bit better. I don't know. All right, that's Larry's on the line.
Speaker 8: Come on in, Larry, Good morning, Gold the Gold Gang.
Speaker 2: How are you where all good?
Speaker 4: Larry?
Speaker 2: Are you well?
Speaker 8: Yes? Please, yes, I'm fantastic, Thank you great?
Speaker 2: Please and Larry, what's your story? Please?
Speaker 8: Years ago I was moving from Preston to Yay and as we were going down the Seymour Rode from Seymour to Yay, I had a car and I was in a small truck with all my stuff. In the back of the car was my bicycle on a bike rack. And as we're going down the road, it's a bumpy road. All of a sudden, I've seen this pushbike overtaking us. We're talking about ninety k's an hour down this road. All of a sudden, who is this overtaking me? I realized it's my pushbike. Come back, come off the back of my car. It's to me taking us, and it's continuing down the road. As we coming up to a bit, it's just continued into the bushes. So we pulled up, picked up the bike. It's not a scratch on it, put it back on the wreck and continue on our Doney.
Speaker 2: That's amazing that so the bike came off the bike rack you did, and then continue going along. It's like someone out of a Bugs Buddy cartoon.
Speaker 8: It was so suny. I had to look Twine. I mean, I couldn't believe it. When I first saw I thought that's a nice bike. Then I realized the pig's dropped my bike.
Speaker 2: That is going faster than you in the car. Everybody, all right, well listen, we've got to give you some tickets. Come and see Toy Story four with us next week.
Speaker 8: I would love to. I saw a rocket man with you guys, who was fantastic brilliant Larry.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week.
Speaker 8: Yep, no words the many black.
Speaker 2: Don't let him in. Enjoy receiving I'm joking, No, enjoy receiving oints two for one tickets with Loomo Energies, flicks, Oh.
Speaker 1: Dear and reset The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Today's that word time waste. It is Worldwide Acts Day. Good for me this of course, you was the recent user of an axe on the show or a little baby axe splitter? Baby, Well it's a baby as I.
Speaker 4: Actually regret putting on Instagram because so many people when we're critiquing my form saying that I was a baby for wearing goggles.
Speaker 2: And yeah, goggles a good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just it explodes.
Speaker 2: If youone was a critic, you post up anything now. Also, you've had quite a week of posting stuff up. It was the hip thrust yesterday we didn't need to see. And then just you chopping up with a kid's axe. It's not a kid's actually give a little titchys to.
Speaker 4: Point out it's a splitter. I didn't know the difference. A splitter goes with the grain and axe cuts against the grain.
Speaker 2: Oh is that true? Right? Okay, all right, so anyway, it's acts day today. We're looking for your tall movies. Now, I know we have a lot of very loyal listeners to this radio station who are hard working trade eese. You're up before anybody else. You're on so early. Got the radio blasted out gold. Thank you for that. And you've been doing that for years. This is your time waste. Impress us with your knowledge of tools to all movies I've got. We brought a screw yep, expecting more.
Speaker 4: Sorry I didn't add zoo. Yeah, we brought a screw that's actually very good. That's a gold no shard for old tools. Saint Elmo's pliers. Yeah, screw driving Miss Daisy, I don't know. Screwdriver, screwdriver one of the classic tools.
Speaker 2: Screw driving, Miss Daisy ply applier Jim Carrey stuff is Impire flyer. Also got rakes on a plane, good old garden rake. It's a tool of sorts. And hammer and her sisters.
Speaker 4: Hannah and her sisters hammer, Yes, no shed for olt definitely had some good ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what have you got for tull movies?
Speaker 4: The bevil wears Prata.
Speaker 2: Oh very clever, the classic bevel.
Speaker 4: Fear and Lathing in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Nice. Someone's been on a home reun O course.
Speaker 4: Ratchet man, but ask your help the talented mister Ripsaw No, thank you? When hammer met sally.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, ver is strong? All right? What have you got then? Tradees. Come on today's at work time waster on Worldwide Ax Day, your tall movies. Impress us with your tull knowledge. Send yours in O four seven five O three one O four three oh four seven five O three one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melvin's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three on World Acts Day, We're looking for your tall movies. You ready, ready, plumb and plumber. Gold you've got now, Silver saw Wars, It's all right, Silver plus level without a cause, Silver ho alone you funny Charlie angles now can angle grinder.
Speaker 5: I really like that.
Speaker 2: Gold plus good drill hunting, Silver Hammergeddon, Silver Jane Flyers in the Mist, Silver plus Flyers in the Mist. I know this is great. I know you sanded last summer. It's window Silver plus cloudy with a chance of chainsaws. Silver plus ten things I hate about screw gold twelve, angry mallets, gold, topail gum silver, dude, where's my hammer?
Speaker 4: Bronze, Panic brew.
Speaker 2: Gold, Edward chiselhands gold. And finally this morning, Steph infern Tree, you shut it down with the drills have eyes? Its great horror movie.
Speaker 1: Why don't everyone the Christian O'Connell breakfast show me gold?
Speaker 2: One oh four point three? I just want to thank both of you for offering to help me move. That's it's the real sign of a friend. That's what made me feel lonely this week A year here, I realize I've got fake showbiz friends or your tat. I would help you, and I've already offer to help you.
Speaker 4: Do you need to fact?
Speaker 2: I have helped you move those giant plant pots you have to go around Andy Lee's place after a show, but neither.
Speaker 4: We are not surprised how big they were.
Speaker 2: I you have not offered to help me.
Speaker 4: Do you need some help today?
Speaker 2: My life? You know that my wife has got struggling from a c L need recovery of I do a lot myself.
Speaker 4: I'm getting blinds delivered today.
Speaker 2: He just said to me, I only like seeing you between six and ten I'd feel better with that blinds.
Speaker 4: Yes, Venetian no plantation shutters and some roller blinds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because that's the look to go for in twenty nineteen, the plantation owner. Look, who is that out there on the plantation slash Cobo.
Speaker 4: I don't know why are they called that.
Speaker 2: It's not a good phrase to use in nineteen, is it. It's not an aspirational look. We're going for the slave owner.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll just call the shutters.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting to have my slave blinds.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck. I hope your's a plantation shutters get delivered today seen in the movie Twelve Years Anyway, Charla, today's show is thank you. Please. If I come knocking at your door today, just get it.
Speaker 4: I might behime.
Speaker 2: I wasn't talking to you. I was doing a jack. It means that we didn't get the keys in a new place and we are officially hopeless. You're welcome, all right, thank you very much. Yeah, and we're back tomorrow morning Friday on the show five thousand dollars phone call. Shane Crawford's on the show as well, thank you very much for listening, have a great day and the residents of Hampton someone's moving in. There go the house prices.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three