Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that, okay if you don't know.
Speaker 2: Neo the singer is in a polyamorous relationship. He's got three girlfriends. He actually used to have four, but one dropped off a lot. So he actually refers to this dynamic he's got going on as a pyramid, and he said it's built on radical honesty and communication.
Speaker 1: I mean, it'd have to be.
Speaker 2: But could a non celebrity be able to pull three women who would be agreeing.
Speaker 3: To do this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So this all happened after his divorce. He was married for from twenty sixteen to twenty three.
Speaker 2: And then I guess he decided I'm done with that and I'm just gonna have as many girlfriends that I can. So how this works is apparently all women live. They don't live in one house. They live in a similar area, and.
Speaker 1: Do they live together or separately?
Speaker 2: Now all live separately, but they live in the same areas for convenience obviously. But then when he goes on tour and travels around, they all go with him, so.
Speaker 1: All of them, all of them go.
Speaker 3: So he does he just go eenie Memei, miney, No, All right, you're in the bed with me to not or is he doing them all like he had like a Californian king bed and they all sleep in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's all very strange to me, but each to their own.
Speaker 2: One of his girlfriends, though, didn't instagram live, and she got asked by someone on the live how does he manage all three girlfriends?
Speaker 1: But how does he have the time? And all their periods would sink up as well? Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: So well he's done recently, he'll just like see how long he's going to be going for and then he'll just break it up into forests. But yeah, he'll just split it a so you get these days, you get these days, You get these days, and then you just say that we just wait for our guys.
Speaker 1: Oh look, it just sounds like so much effort. I know you'd expect to God, God love the No. I only want one. I don't want seven, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want four three less of an enjoyment thing and more of an ego thing, because it actually doesn't sound fun. He's got different girls for different days of the week, and what if he builds a bond with one and then he's like, damn, I got to see shit whatever.
Speaker 1: One of them is called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm an effort man, Like you're going to do a bloody argument with one of them that you've got two.
Speaker 1: Dollo thirteen one oh sixty five.
Speaker 2: Are you are a normal non celebrity who's managed to have have a polyamous relationship and not open because open relationships are one thing?
Speaker 1: Are allowed to have different sexual partners?
Speaker 2: Can you manage multiple women or men and have a fully functioning relationship?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Can't even handle me any other woman who hate the hormone? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Hey, Also, Jules and Cam from Married at First Side, I'd say they're like the sweetheart couple from Married at First Side and they were on season six back in twenty eighteen. Since then gotten married for real, have had two kids, both boys, and now they're trying for their third.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is they're really wanting to have a girl.
Speaker 2: So gender selection is illegal here in Australia, and gender selection is where through an IVF process you can physically select the embryos that are female and male and make sure you have the gender that you want.
Speaker 1: But illegal a legal in Australia.
Speaker 2: You can do it in America and whatever, but very expensive. But Jewels and cam are doing what is called gender swaying. Now, gender swaying is basically a fertility professional or natural path helps try and influence the gender before contraception, and this is through things like diet, ovulation tracking, lifestyle adjustment adjustments rather than proper medical treatment. Yes, it doesn't work, yeah, and like people are giving her a lot of I don't know, I don't believe in it, but a lot of people are giving Jewels backlash for the fact that they're trying to pick a gender, because a lot of people are against it, saying you should just want a healthy baby. So she has come out and said, if I hold that child and it's a boy, I'm gonna love him more than anything. I'm just saying, if there's any power that we have naturally to sway that baby to be a girl, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Try, absolutely harmless. And I know so many girlfriends who if they've had two girls and they really want a boy. There are so many and basically it's just all old wives tale cannot you.
Speaker 1: Might as well pray or do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But also there's no harm in trying, and she's doing it naturally. I mean I'd love to know what foods are encouraged to get a girl.
Speaker 1: But I remember my mom saying to me.
Speaker 3: I remember my mom saying to me, like, if you want a boy, you have to be intimate on your ovulating day. And then she used to say, and then go and do a headstand and put your legs up against the wall. Really to get a boy, to get a boy, that was her theory. I mean, I think you'd also do that just a for pregnant.
Speaker 1: Did that work because you had two boys? It's the idea gravity keeps it in the body? Yes, did you do as it is?
Speaker 3: I didn't because I had a Because I had my daughter first and then I had a boy.
Speaker 1: I had one of each. I didn't really try.
Speaker 3: But I absolutely can sympathize with these mums who they've got two boys, or they've got two.
Speaker 1: Girls, or they've got three.
Speaker 3: Like in my girlfriend's case, she had four boys and she really desperately wanted a girl. What happened the last time.
Speaker 1: For the fifth time?
Speaker 3: No week, No, she got a girl. I mean she she ran the gauntlet.
Speaker 1: No, she ate tacos tacos