Speaker 1: Quest. Yes, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. This is amazing royal news we have here today.
Speaker 2: The Queen.
Speaker 1: Is releasing her own range of sources and condiments. I guess with the Prince Andrew's settlement they did a few us a quid down it this week. I do not want Prince Andrew's sources. He'd be down in that.
Speaker 3: We know who's running that factory.
Speaker 1: Now get down there, any who, any.
Speaker 2: Who, any who.
Speaker 1: The Royal Estate tomato and barbecue sources.
Speaker 3: Call them what we want.
Speaker 1: We know what's in them. Of course, local ingredients are produced at the Queen's palace and Saundringham was. She didn't turn it into like Wonker's place. There, Oh, fifteen dollars rip off. You can tell tourists coming back to London they're going to be ripped off. Also available royal gin, homemade honey preserves and liqueurs.
Speaker 3: All this.
Speaker 1: Then today's time waster is condiment movies. Jackie boy, how are your condiment movies?
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to this all right?
Speaker 1: Okay, here of mine Mayo Brother? Where art thou Mayo Brother? Where art thou silver? That was crisp my cousin vinegar Gold horror movie. Now I spit on your gravy. That's not very nice.
Speaker 2: Silver Plus, yeah.
Speaker 3: Fair enough. The horse Radish Whisperer.
Speaker 2: No you if I did that?
Speaker 3: That is that is the horse Radish whisperer. Froz. Dude, where's my Cardiman?
Speaker 1: Where's my Cardiman? Dude?
Speaker 2: Silver Weekend at.
Speaker 1: Burnet's Love Steak sauce and ghost mustards. Who are you gonna call ghosts mustards? Okay, Jackie, by what you got Condiment movies.
Speaker 2: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Ranch.
Speaker 1: I'm going to attract the explosion.
Speaker 2: Bronze double explosion is all I heard? No, No, it was been sucked back in inglorious mustards.
Speaker 1: That's better.
Speaker 2: Silver. Who's Alfredo Virginia woolf.
Speaker 1: As you are fond of saying too much going on there?
Speaker 2: No, no Alfredo.
Speaker 1: Prince Andrew barbecue sauce for you.
Speaker 2: Bronze again. So he's in the hood.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: He's found out.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 2: You can have one back.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, Condiment Movies, news that the Queen is bringing out her own range of condiments and saucers. Jack you're ready to mark their condiment movies. Let's go, all right, Edward Saucy hands silver, catch up me if you can gold, Yes, he works with it, holand Days of Thunder silver. I'm getting all nervous now wait for the explosion. Jammy, Miss Daisy, No. Fifty shades of Gravy silver, Goodwill Spicing silver plus, Texas Caesar Massacre silver plus you me and aole gold Riley So Johnny Tibat gold.
Speaker 3: That is a brilliant one.
Speaker 1: Johnny Tabasco, drizzling Miss Daisy turning into a nice fine.
Speaker 2: Gold.
Speaker 1: Sarte Night Fever silver. Jimmy Cherry Bang Bang gold. That's very smart. Cory Besham Old Trouble in a Little China gets you in your Bescha Old sauce gold, The Guawky Horror Picture Showmoni gold plus, They're on fire. Dijon Malkovich, Dijon Malkovich Silver, Yeah, gone in saucy seconds.
Speaker 2: Bronze, yes, very bronze.
Speaker 1: All right, Jack, who's winning the crowded house tickets?
Speaker 3: Who do we give them to?
Speaker 2: Let's go Squaki Horror Picture Show.
Speaker 1: Guaki Horror Picture Show. You're the winner. Well done. You have to go and see the Great crowded House live a brighter. You're listening to the Christian o'crl Show podcast