Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week. Thereby, Hey, guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with my friend Alana McLean, my fact checker, my housewife, Right or Die, and the best person to spar with over some ladies that we act like we know but in fact we will never meet. We have another top shelf episode for you this week. The ninth episode of Beverly Hills season fourteen is called Beachy Keen and guys, we got some resolution with Kyle and Dereete, and thank god we did not have to wait till the end of the season. That is all I'm saying. We will discuss the way in which Erica chooses to navigate what she repeats to Kyle about Dereete to keep her nose clean. I will get Alana's perspective on Sutton's lack of ability to read a room, which her reaction to that awkward interruption of Dereet will go down in Real Housewives history. We will also address that decision to not tell your children that you've separated from their father. You were going to get plenty of speculation on the mid season preview, what were our favorite parts of episode nine and a request from our listeners on what Andy Cohen should be preparing to ask these women when we get to the reunion. There's actually so much to talk about, with so many inside revelations from Alara and myself. So guys, sit back and relax as we unpacked the wonderful world of Real Housewives at Beverly Hills Season fourteen, Episode nine. How are you, by the way, are you well?
Speaker 2: Just having a Limonicello spirits? And I'm on the countdown to Italy and I'm going to pretend I'm on a cast troop when I'm over there, except I haven't told my husband. That's the kind of mentality that I'm going into the trip with.
Speaker 3: So when I.
Speaker 1: Watched back all the other women.
Speaker 3: Well, I was watching back on old series ten.
Speaker 2: I think it was when they go to Rome and I was writing down all the name of the bars and everything, and then Robbie, we can't afford to go to any of those places, like, please stop doing that, And I was like, well, you'll just say.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. For the people listening to this, I'm wearing a face mask. So I sound a little bit weird. It's because I'm restricted. My face is restricted.
Speaker 2: It's everyone's strength come true. Then Norris can no longer talk.
Speaker 1: This is what you're here for.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I love it.
Speaker 2: You look out standing, and you just you can look even better in about half an hour from now.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you that I've been drinking green juices because they're meant to be really good for my skin and for feeling better, like gut health, you know, mind health or whatever the fuck that is. And he's kind of working. I don't know what's going on, Like, yeah, so gross, but good for my mental health.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's great. I'm feeling quite bad about my limon cello choice. Then, given it's only two pm in the afternoon here.
Speaker 1: The confidence of a person that knows that no one from their work is listening to this podcast is declaring.
Speaker 2: I just like I heard it back and I thought it out of context. People are going to think you've gone too far there, cracking a drink at two perre.
Speaker 1: I'm getting that on a T shirt. I don't know what you're talking about, or what or what psychotictic I want to start by asking something which I've been thinking about a week. Has your opinion of Bozma and someone who corrected me online last week for you and I calling it Bozman?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Was it just to actually feel like I've been meaning to tell you this for four weeks and every time we do it, I'm like, oh, well, we've already said it. Now we've moved on. I think I've just called her bows. But then I'm like, hang on, I think it's just bos muf. Okay, we've been corrected. Apologies, apologies, bows and muf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have been corrected. But look, it's totally fine. But I think I really want to start the podcast by talking about Bozmak because I want to know is your opinion of her changed? Because very Salt Lake City, Bronwyn, I'm getting the feeling as though we let her believe. We kind of allowed our minds to think that she having the perfect season, but yet on reflection, is she as good as what we thought she was?
Speaker 2: I think she's better. I am loving her more with each episode. I love the fact that she I feel had the perfect balance of observation and then also getting involved. So I feel like we have got to see some of her personal life. I feel like we've got to see her friendship with Derete actually flourish. I don't think that is you know, behind the scenes as well. I don't think it's a fake friendship. I think it's a real friendship. And they've traveled together. She was in New York together. They were celebrating Boza's birthday over there, and Derete and I feel like, you know, her reads on everyone have just been so spot on. So for me, she's elevated. I liked her in the first couple of episodes, and she's still on the trajectory for me?
Speaker 3: Is she not for you?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what's happened?
Speaker 3: Well, you're off her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bosma has curdled.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: I just feel like she's going so so hard for Kyle Richards. Kyle continues to lie.
Speaker 5: She's lying about the depth of her relationship with Pique and what she's saying about Dorrie. She's clearly lying about the depth of her knowledge about what's going on.
Speaker 1: And look, let's not just leave that with bose mut All of these women are going so hard for her, and I just I just don't know if Bozman's the right person to go after Kyle. Does she really know her well enough to be really saying as much as what she says? I mean, maybe she's just playing defense and when she catches up at direct, you know, it's just very easy for her to go.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like she's come for Kyle.
Speaker 2: All she did was basically at that last episode say, I think you should read the text. I think in her confessionals she has said some stuff.
Speaker 3: But I think it's been warranted.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she's actually come for Kyle face to face, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think she has. I think she's asked the questions that everyone else will be asking, what do you want to talk about? Willis?
Speaker 2: She's been quite quite fair who in her questions to Kyle as of all the women, And I just don't think Kyle was banking on everyone turning against her. That's what That's basically what it's come down to, and that's what the penny dropped for a few of those women at that precursor dinner before they.
Speaker 3: Went to Garcel's beach house.
Speaker 2: That's when she realized, I don't have the troops on my side. I need to change direction.
Speaker 1: I mean, we need to get into that. But one thing I will give you, Bosma, She's definitely not there to fuck spiders this season.
Speaker 4: She is back.
Speaker 2: I love that it's such an Aussie saying, but it's truly she. I mean, she has signed seal delivered that diamond for next year, honey.
Speaker 1: If she wants it.
Speaker 3: If she wants it, let's hope she does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like someone who's willing to give it. There all, you know, Erica not feeding back her conversation with Derete from the day spar in the previous episode was proof to me that she's actually being a very good friend to both of these women, because she was able to get on that phone call and talk to Kyle and give Kyle good advice. When she was brought up on the Erica Durradi phone call.
Speaker 3: He's Siri FaceTime, Erica Girardi.
Speaker 1: Thanks Kyle for not changing her name to not Girardi. But anyway, maybe that's what her name is. I don't know. I think everyone's calling her Erica Jane. But I thought if that was me, I would have said, you know what you got? You know what my girl said yesterday about you? She wants me to pick aside, you know, but she didn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't, And I think she's shown that she is very trustworthy. I think when Dereit first came to her and said, you know PK and I getting separated that we saw in the season premiere, and she didn't and she said, look, I'm going to be honest with you. I'm seeing Kyle after this. What do you want me to say? She said, I prefer you not to say anything, and she didn't. So I think she definitely is a trustworthy friend. And I mean, thank god she didn't, because I think that just would have inflamed the whole situation to another level. It'll be interesting to see when that comes up at the reunion. I'm sure they'll roll some of that footage back what Kyle's reaction will be when she watches that back.
Speaker 1: Do you spend a lot of the episodes these days looking at KRT Richard's lips, Like I spent a really long time looking at how much she's rubbing them together and eating food and like as in she looks like she bought a mouth on team.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can like pass judgment when you're wearing this face mask, and I'm looking at you in this face mask because you know what I mean. But Diana Jenkins, remember Diana Jenkins got a lot of stuff said to her online because she kept licking her lips, and she basically ended up saying, I actually didn't realize that I did it that much.
Speaker 3: But it's the filler. It's the filler. You can't sort of feel your lips as much.
Speaker 2: And you they're a bit numb, and you sort of just touch them all because you know you can't feel them.
Speaker 3: So it must be the same thing. I haven't got filler in my lips.
Speaker 2: I've contemplated it, and if I ever go down that road, I'll report.
Speaker 3: You can tell me if I'm moving my lips together too much.
Speaker 1: I'm here for Simla. I'm here for simlaa MacLean lip filler. I don't know not to say that your lips are bad. I'm just gonna quick a little.
Speaker 2: Bit that I feel like it's a little bit thin now, Like I'm feeling like.
Speaker 1: Now, what happened? Do you think it's deflated over time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do, they deflate a little bit. It's the collagen or something. I feel like this is where it starts, and it's a slippery slope.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: Looking like you know, God knows who in no time Wisner.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, filler?
Speaker 1: So am I so good? The way that I would say Sutton and Garcel also speculate over Kyle to every detail is completely and utterly unhealthy. I mean, we know my obsession with Kyle Riches is unhealthy. That is fine. But the way that these women can only talk about that when they get on the phone to each other, Oh, I'm good.
Speaker 6: So how are you, by the way, random that Kyle wants to have dinner tonight considering we're all going to see each other tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You have to answer this question for me, but is this normal behavior for women to focus in on one particular friend in the friend group and go hard for them.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like.
Speaker 2: I mean, we only saw one part of that conversation, but I was actually like yes, because I feel like when Kyle organized that dinner for the night before, they were onto it straight away. They were like, this is us. Kyle's never done this before. She knows we're filming the next day. She's not going to be like, hey, let's have an impromptu dinner and they were like, she's trying to rally the troops, which is what we talked about last week. It was recruitment, it's getting allies, it's getting a temperature check on where those other women are standing on her with this text issue before she goes back into battle the next day. And I think what we ended up seeing was there a of those women not being forthright and coming on her side and saying, yeah.
Speaker 3: Durt's out of line. You shouldn't feel bad for the text blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I think the fact that what happened at that dinner and Garcel saying, you know, I think you probably should have just said me and PK talk a little bit of shit about you, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: That would have been fine.
Speaker 6: If you said to her, you know what to read, Yeah, I talk a little with PK about you because I was also mad at you.
Speaker 1: That's also normal.
Speaker 2: I think when she realized those women were not going to stand up for her in another group setting because I didn't agree with her, I think she realized, I've got a change tact here.
Speaker 3: I really need to, you know, change direction. I've got a back down I've got.
Speaker 2: No one necessarily in my corner. I don't have the numbers, and I've got nowhere else to go. And that's how I think that played out on the beach.
Speaker 1: Carle certainly has and always has, and over time, anyone that's collecting a dorser on this would know she got patent behavior, you know, stuff that we see. But it makes me wonder whether or not she's aware of it. Do you think that she's as calculated as what everyone thinks because I've been friends with I'm not going to say women, because I actually don't want to say that. I want to say all people. I've been friends with people over time who aren't consciously manipulative, but leave themselves open for others to suggest that they are, you know what I mean. Like, I think that she's very lonely. I think that she's very scared. I think there's a lot of change happening in her life, and I think it's natural to be like, Oh, I've got to go to Garcel's beach house tomorrow. And the last time I saw all these women in dressing gowns, they weren't that nice, and so I'm going to really need to make sure that I've got some friends to take with me. Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 3: I don't think she's been.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say manipulative because I think that's too strong of a word. But I think she's smart enough to know how it plays out when you've been on the show this long. And I think when they rolled back all that footage, which again I was like, Oh.
Speaker 4: The questions, but that's what's going to have to happen. She's going to have to answer more than she's comfortable with. Well, that's because you know what we deserved another.
Speaker 3: Truth and I'm talking about it. I'm being more honest in the group.
Speaker 4: Okay, So for me to be questioned ladies, women that know me, it is extremely frustrating to me.
Speaker 2: The producers and then putting those edits in of all the times that she has said you have to be open and honest, she's going to have to answer all the questions. She's going to have to say more than she wants to. You need to say more.
Speaker 3: I thought, well, this is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's hypocrisy to sit there and say I don't have to answer these questions, or you know, view it a different way.
Speaker 3: And I think That's basically where it got to.
Speaker 2: And she realized the other women were not on her side. She had to change TAC with the read And when they sat down to have that beach conversation, I just thought.
Speaker 3: Wow, we she has put up the white flag.
Speaker 2: She's just gone, I've got nowhere else to go, and whatever Duried.
Speaker 3: Says, I'm just going to go, yes, yes, yes, sir, Yes sir, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, and basically just hope that this whole thing gets blown over and move on.
Speaker 1: Can I just jump back on a point that you made about Kyle wanting people to be open and honest. Right, what do we know about Sutton and her personal life? No?
Speaker 2: I feel like Sutton we still haven't seen as much, but I just don't think there's as much there. I think we're seeing Sutton, you know, do what she does best, and that is stir the pot and get in there. And when she sat on that couch and said Kyle, well, why are we here? Like, I don't understand what the apology is for. It's not really clear. You could see Kyle was on the back foot.
Speaker 7: I got confused in all the words why you were apologizing? So I just want to be very clear, but why you felt like you needed to apologize.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh god, I thought I would just say sorry and all these women be like, that's okay, babe, Like you're going through a hard time to reach. Shouldn't be coming for you. She should understand you've been the best friend.
Speaker 3: But they pushed her.
Speaker 2: They pushed Kyle, and Kyle got put into an uncomfortable place where she's like, Okay, well I've got no allies here.
Speaker 3: And I have to turn around on the direction.
Speaker 2: So to go back to your point about seeing them on the couch and what they're going to.
Speaker 3: Say about their real life.
Speaker 2: I feel like Sutton has really stepped up on the pot stirring, and I think that's what she'll be able to hang a haut on. I mean, she would have taken on that Lisa in a role in terms of wanting the accountability from people.
Speaker 1: Lisa Brenner was accused of that for nine seasons of her being on the show or something like that around about that sort of episode, that that amount of seasons, you know, stirring the pot and earning her you know, earning her diamond by just being that not talking about the family too much, like we never really got to know Harry Hamlin that well, and even with the girls, like we really didn't get to know them that well. We've got to know her mum. But I mean, I think she showed enough.
Speaker 2: I just don't think Sutton has as much to show us there. I mean, I find her very strange personality. I feel like, you know, when Dereitt's opening her heart out in the kitchen, saying, oh my god, my son's finally asked this question about whether we're getting divorced, and she's like, okay, so we'll wrap it up and get.
Speaker 3: In the cut. Like she's strange.
Speaker 2: She's strange, cookie, strange, pumpkin, I think, is what Darite said before.
Speaker 3: I was rudely interrupted, Well, sorry, we got we do have any.
Speaker 1: This was a wall of the story.
Speaker 3: Of all times. To interrupt Sutton. This is not it. But you know that's the role that she plays.
Speaker 2: That's what makes more interesting television, and you know it brings a difficult conversation to the table sometimes, but it needs to be had.
Speaker 1: I don't know, talk to me about the weight loss that you had between the last season and this season. I know we're talking and we're skirting on very difficult grounds because I don't think it's comfortable or the right thing to talk about people's physical appearance. But I guess what I'm trying to say is I just would like to know a little bit more about her as a person, Like I just feel like we've learned that from other people. I'd like the veil to be lifted. I'd like to be less plots doing and more humanizing yourself to us, because at the moment when you interrupt a conversation like what Durite was having about something very serious, and I'm sure that even people that don't like Drete would have found it really uncomfortable to watch a woman talking about her child like that, opening up and then being interrupted to be like, oh my god, it was so cruel.
Speaker 2: It was very bizarre, and I don't know how you could read a room that badly.
Speaker 3: I really, I really don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, we see in the mid season trailer, just to jump to that for a second, her having a goal at Drete and saying, well, mar Wilett's bigger, So there is obviously something coming there. But I think that's I think, you know, when you start to think if comments like that are coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: You really do think that you are in a different league. She's getting that.
Speaker 2: Three hundred and fifty grand a month from her ex husband. She has so much money. But then I feel like, when you're saying things like that, you actually do believe you're on a different level, and she just must think is not on the same level as her. She doesn't want to play with her. She doesn't see her the same way. She doesn't see her value. I'm so distracted with you taking off this mask. You're taking off your face mask. I can barely strength sentence together. You've got like a little mustache section left. You look like Bono Via Like, I'm so stup I can't what are you doing. I have to like not look at you. I can't think of what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's really bad.
Speaker 2: Most of this episode I felt quite distracted, so.
Speaker 3: My points aren't landing.
Speaker 2: It's because I'm watching benst transition of a black face mask for his skin and is coming off in pieces.
Speaker 1: Okay, a little bit of context for anyone that's playing along in the background. Yeah, look, I don't know. Drep is an interesting one for Sudden. Sudden's never been able to see the other women on the show that she doesn't see that she doesn't care for. So I think that's what we're seeing in a conversation about her best friend Garcel, she will be very much on it, do you know what I mean? Where I don't know. I just think that she's just as like waiting for you to go or it's low hanging fruit for her.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing that did become a parent was when she said in her confessional, you know, Gussell and I are night minions. I very much was like, Oh, you've just solidified what the online world has been talking.
Speaker 3: About for years is that you guys are an allegiance.
Speaker 2: You are together, you are a package deal, and whatever one does, the other one backs up. Those two are like two peas in a pod and they very much go in the same direction.
Speaker 1: Do you think that these women would be friends in everyday circumstances? Like, do you think that they've gelled together just to have an alliance on this show?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like Beverly Hills is a bit strange in that sense, isn't it. Everyone's always talking about Beverly Hills level of friendship rather than real friendship. I mean, I think there's some solid friendships that have emerged from the show.
Speaker 3: And I think, you know.
Speaker 2: Erica and Lisa Rinna definitely. I think Kyle and Teddy definitely. I think we're seeing Deret and Bows now having a relationship. So I mean, it's not to say that there can't be genuine relationships formed. And I mean I would have put Kyle and to Read in that category as being really good friends. I never could understand when Kyle was trying to diminish that friendship. I still feel confused about what happened there. And she came out guns blazing and she scramped to find all these excuses that she was mad at with Dread And then we saw them sitting on the beach and d'uried saying, well, did you consider.
Speaker 3: Us good friends? And she says yes, that's her answer.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, if we went back four episodes ago, five episodes ago, she was saying, well, I didn't consider us that good of friends. We only went on one trip, blah blah blah. She was singing a completely different story. She flipped on that beach. Did you not see that?
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I mean that's where this episode goes, and that's where we end is where we get the girls on the beach together. I don't know about you, and I kind of feel like I know your answer anyway, but I just felt like to read at the bar and to read on the beach infuriated me.
Speaker 7: When you wrote to him and you said, you know, I've never repeated anything that you said. I know, I know that you were making him feel like he can talk to you, and you're not going to repeat it to me.
Speaker 1: She's trying to make Kyle completely accountable and responsible for a whole lot of behavior. And I'm not sure whether Deret is really wanting to own her part in this as well, because at the end of the day, Teddy Mellencamp ended up with a friendship with Kyle because she rang her outside of the show and she hung out with her outside of the show, and their lives and their likes and dislikes were similar. Everyone knows right from the start when the season wasn't on deurit was never with Kyle Richards. They were not having a friendship outside of the show. So like dereit does need to think about it's like this, and I'm sure you've been there as well with friends. When friends come and tell you about a problem that they're having. In a friend group, they come and tell you about what they're upset about. I always feel like you have to say to them, but what is it that you can own here, because that's all you can control. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I think things get messy and they get complicated, and you know, that's where Eric has been. She's been stuck in the middle where you genuinely can see something quite often from both sides, and.
Speaker 3: It's a very hard sort of spot to be as a friend.
Speaker 2: But I think where it started with the beef with those two was about the diminishing of the friendship and Kyle not talking to her and all these other things, and then where it sort of landed was more to do with the text and the lying about the text and not being honest sort of about the full nature of the friendship with p K.
Speaker 3: And that's sort of it sort of overtook.
Speaker 2: I guess the initial issues that we saw in those first few episodes, but I think in terms.
Speaker 3: Of the text, that's where the focus.
Speaker 2: Has been, and that's where I think Kyle realized she had nowhere else to turn, she.
Speaker 3: Had nowhere to go. She just had to back down.
Speaker 2: I don't think she. I mean, she didn't say look sorry, I was in the role. She's just sort of said, sorry, I am your friend, my loyalty will be with you, and I'll stop doing that.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of where it finished up.
Speaker 2: I think it was nice to see them have nice conversation on the beach, having a hug at the end there. I thought it was I thought it was quite good and I'll be interested to see where that friendship kind of goes to from here.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know. I always thought they were good friends. I really did.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty five. What I find really interesting is people talking about girl groups and boy groups and talking about gender specific groups that people are obligatory, obliged to be a part of. You know, you're not being a girl's girl. Well, you're not a guy's guy. You're not this. Well we're moving further away from that. What is wrong with Kyle having a friendship? She met them both at the same time, PK and Darte. She met them both at the same time. She's had an equal friendship with both of them. Why is she obliged to pick the girl's side. Why is she obliged to be the girl's girl isn't what I think she's obliged.
Speaker 3: But she was the one that used that phrase. She was like, I'm a girl's girl. I wouldn't do that to you.
Speaker 2: She was the one that put that phrasing out there, and she was the one that was trying to sort of hang.
Speaker 3: Her hat on there. But this is what everyone was trying to get to the bottom of.
Speaker 2: Had she just said to be honest with you, PK and I get along super well, you and I weren't really talking. I appreciate his friendship more. And that's just kind of where it was at. I think everyone would have been happier with that, And I think that's what Garcel and someton were trying to get to the bottom of, just her being honest about that and actually saying it, rather than trying to spin the narrative and sort of get all these other people onside to sort of put to read back.
Speaker 3: In a corner and silence her about it. I think if she'd have just said that, everyone would have been fine.
Speaker 2: What everyone was trying to point out was the years of demanding honesty from other people and then her not wanting to be honest about it.
Speaker 3: Herself.
Speaker 2: That's where the issue was, was the lack of accountability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I guess I wonder why I kicked you know, I've listened back to some of the chats that we've had, and I get really infuriated with me not answering some of your questions. Sometimes I'm just really struggling with the reasons as to why I can't answer specific questions that you've asked me every week. And I don't know whether it's just because I'm flying blind with my love of Kyle Richards, but I just sometimes that's.
Speaker 3: What it is. No, I do think that's what it is. It's not it's not that I feel.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not understanding where your defensive her is coming from. And you know, I'm like a huge Carle Richards fans too, and I think most of the people that watch.
Speaker 3: This show are. But I think in this situation, she has been wrong.
Speaker 2: I thought it on the premiere, I thought it the whole way through, and I've thought it with this tech scandal, she's been wrong. She's been hiding whatever the hell she was actually pissed about, and I think she has played it wrong. And I think she you know, she had to back down.
Speaker 3: She just had to.
Speaker 2: But I think she's done that to try and sweep it over, not because she genuinely believes that she was in the wrong.
Speaker 1: There's a few things that we haven't touched on in this episode that we need to backtrack over. Just a couple of things, and that was what about to read when she did bring up Jagger, when she brought up her son, and being shocked and being blindsided by that question from a ten year old.
Speaker 7: Are you and Daddy divorced? I said, no, what you know? What makes you ask that? And he says, well, he said, did you post something on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Would you, by this stage be that ignorant to think that your child would not be on social media? Like you can't hide? I think some of the goals.
Speaker 2: This is where it's different because she homeschools. She gets those kids homeschooled. Oh yeah, So this is where I think there was the initial thought process that, well, I've kind of got control of their environment and they're not necessarily going to have access to this information, nor are they going to be interacting on the daily other people's kids or whatever, and in that sort of typical setting. So I think that's where she did think that she had a little bit more assertion over what information they could have or not have, or sort of trying to buy herself some time, you know, But I think that's a decision that both of them should have been making together. I don't know where they he was in agreeance with that. We sort of haven't heard any differently. She just said, I've tried to protect the kids. But look, it was this heartbreaking moment. I mean, I'm sure that was, you know, awful to have to sit there and tell him, But you could tell that other women were sort of like, well, what was coming?
Speaker 7: Dull?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean, like your time's run out, Like you're going to have to.
Speaker 3: Deal with it. It's part of it. It's happening, and this is the landscape that we're living in.
Speaker 2: So you know, even though you've bought yourself a couple of extra weeks of not having to deal with it, surely you didn't think that that was going to go on too much longer.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can build yourself a stick house, you can build yourself a strawhouse, you can build yourself a brick house, and you've got to make sure that you've prepared yourself to be able to tackle this situation. I mean, at the end of the day, all three scenarios could see you being eaten by the big bad wolf. But at least prepare your children with the information that they have armed them with information I think to help them prepare themselves. I don't know. I don't have children, and I feel like someone's going to come for me in the online comments section when I say this, But I actually feel like there was a bit of negligence on behalf of PK and dear by not having that conversation with Jagger because you left him open.
Speaker 2: Well, I just think that they've obviously tried to do what they think is right, and whether you know it has been a better outcome or worse, you know, we'll never know because we don't get to see the other side play out. But what we did get to see was someton cutting off that conversation going well, anyway, speaking of best friends, we've got to get to garselves. That to me spoke volumes because she almost had that attitude of like, we told you this was.
Speaker 3: Going to happen. We were wrong, you were wrong.
Speaker 2: I can't be bothered talking about this anymore? What the fuck did you think was going to happen? You're an idiot and I just want to get to my friend's house and.
Speaker 3: Poorous spirits like that. It had a real, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, dismissive overtone to it, and I think, you know, that was definitely very evident.
Speaker 1: I think you're onto something that you know. I hadn't thought about it from that perspective, but I do think you're onto it. I also think that the other women, they don't seem to appreciate garselves beach House as much as Garcel appreciates.
Speaker 3: Her beach house beach House.
Speaker 1: But I think it's kind of like the rest of the women must look at the beach House like most people look at like getting a caravan, you know what I mean. No one seems to be appreciating poor Garcel with this beach house as much as she is. Do you think it's I.
Speaker 2: Feel like the beach House is almost a friend of like the beach House. This season has overtaken Kathy Hilton, and the beach House needs like a credit line, do you know what I mean? Like it is every episode we're getting Beach House updates. I mean, aside from the fact that that light shade made of the shells.
Speaker 3: I was like, girl, that is strange choice. But you know, I think, yeah, it does symbolize a lot of her, you know, where she was, where she is.
Speaker 2: I think we've got to see a lot of that from a viewer point of view, because she talks about a lot in her confessionals.
Speaker 3: But you're right. I think the girls just went.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh, cool, congrats, Like it's fun, let's have a shampez.
Speaker 3: We're freezing. We're freezing. We're cold. We're cold. We're so cold.
Speaker 2: I didn't really see the full pomp and ceremony to you know, congratulate her.
Speaker 1: You're right, no one's come to the party and said, well, Garcelle, we love this place. I mean, Kyle looked more excited about the Papatobico, pimper de Paco, pep department whatever. She looked more excited about that, And we know she was faking that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: No one was like gasel yay. I mean, here's a toaster that's from Gucci. I mean, let me tell you when they said it was seven hundred dollars, I was like, a seven hundred American, that's a fac.
Speaker 3: And T cut. Is it an ad to cut moment for Benjamin Norris?
Speaker 1: When I watched on the show in Garcelle's house, I was like, no, I want to introduce something new to our podcast. What was your favorite moment of this episode?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it would have to be the reconciliation.
Speaker 3: I actually do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: What I do appreciate about Kyle and Dread is that they are very logical people, and I think it is nice to see that kind of calm conversation.
Speaker 3: I think even when they've been fighting.
Speaker 2: They've still been cordial to each other at the air and how you hugger a kiss like, I think they've actually handled it quite well despite the level of frustration that they've both felt. So I think it was nice to see that resolution come to a point where it was just them on the beach.
Speaker 3: Having a hug.
Speaker 2: I think they both sort of, you know, will deread I think felt heard and seen at that point, and I think that's all she really wanted, So I would have to say that was the best moment.
Speaker 7: What I would like to see is that we get to a police where we're able to have conversations and feel comfortable telling one another how we feel.
Speaker 1: My favorite moment of the whole episode goes to someone that you and I don't always appreciate. That's something turning up at the lunch and going what are we here for?
Speaker 3: I gotta ask why are we here? With the apology? I just why you're apologizing now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the lead up to I just want to be clear on what you're apologizing for.
Speaker 2: And you know, another funny moment I'll give my silver medal was when they were trying to do those lanterns and Bos's just went off down the beach, looking like a hollowed out tampon, just flying.
Speaker 3: Down the beach.
Speaker 2: It's like the wishes and the dreams are not coming through today. The lantern is not going up, and can someone please get that litter off the beach?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look a dead bird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dead bird. Oh that was a bit scary. I was like, oh God, it's a symbol.
Speaker 1: It's a symbol. So I want to ask you before we talk about the mid season promo while I put myself together, is how many Alana mcleans do we have? Or actually we'll change it to how many spritzers do you give? This episode?
Speaker 2: I liked it. I liked it. I did like it. I don't I don't think I liked it as much as a week before. Maybe, but I'll not give it at four. I think it was decent. I think it was good to have the resolution moment, and I think it was very good to sort of have that sort of resolution. And then we got the mid season trially, because it sort of felt like to your point last week, when you were I think this is dragging on? Is this all it's going to be for the whole season, it sort of felt like that had been bookended a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with the four point five again, And the reason for that is that I do think that there was some really good pacing in this where there was nothing really wasted. I really enjoyed that we saw very little of Jennifer Tilly, thank you. And then we also we got some really interesting conversations. You know, something that we didn't touch on was Garcel and Kyle talking about Garcel repeating stuff that Kyle had given her.
Speaker 3: That particular day.
Speaker 4: I was kind of like Kime and sat down and then and all of a sudden goes you need to show the text to everyone, And then Eric I was like, well, hold on a minute, Garceon went to Bowls the day after puck you cheese, And then I was like, you don't.
Speaker 3: Even know her.
Speaker 6: I don't feel like me sharing that information about the text of Bows is a violation to Kyle, a betrayaled to cut.
Speaker 1: That was some really interesting conversation amongst two women, because I think it was something they could have easily tried to step over, and both of these went with their opinions pretty hard, and we're still leaving space for each other to be heard. I thought that was really compelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you, and I think I think, well, I think Garsell's actually one of the best at doing that. I think what we what we see from her, she will follow through on what she wants to say, and I'll you know, credit where credits due.
Speaker 1: Mid season promo, I thought it was really weak. I thought it was a bit undercooked. You know, I don't know if we got to see enough, Like I think that the back end of the season was being shown more as fashion holidays and good hearted, good fun girl time.
Speaker 7: Later this season and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hill strated you let.
Speaker 1: Her grab your sister?
Speaker 3: Where's she going, well, go to.
Speaker 5: I have a bomb.
Speaker 3: She's a woman on the d world. A man wants a divorce. We're getting a divorce.
Speaker 7: There's a lot in California community property.
Speaker 3: You and get half.
Speaker 1: He's trying to divorce you before ten years.
Speaker 3: Oh hell no, h really, I'm sorry for hurrying you. I would never want to hurt you on her person.
Speaker 5: Do you guys think that you like move in together like before when I got married.
Speaker 6: She would just love to hear you say that you love her too.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's any of your business.
Speaker 3: You're such a bitch.
Speaker 7: Don't call me a bitch in my home for sake.
Speaker 5: If somebody wants in my house and calls me a bitch, those are fighting words.
Speaker 7: You need to pick on somebody else who'se wallet gits think you're bigger than her.
Speaker 4: I think my wallet is you paulose as a friend and then oftentimes work as an enemy.
Speaker 3: What do you think want from me? Last week? I'm crazy yacht from hell?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I'm going to give the mid season promo one star.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, I feel like I'll give it a bit more than that.
Speaker 2: I was very interested to see where that to eat and Sutton Beef goes around the wallet comment because I think that opens up a whole class debate that maybe we haven't really seen openly where she thinks lower of her, she thinks less of her, So we're interested to see where that goes.
Speaker 3: The Kyle and Maurisio, you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's some kind of emotional moment there that we saw is like, I'm really sorry, wodn't got to hurt you on purpose? She's builing her eyes out. The vein makes another appearance in the forehead. Keen to see where that goes. And I think the fun sort of cast trip in Instant Lucia because I think, you know, we saw some shitty budget, half baked cast trip on a beach somewhere at the beginning of the season with Kathy Hilton delivering hats to people, and then we've seen this beach episode kind of again. I'm like, I want some glamour. I want like cast trip, like I want that to deliver. I want opulence, I want elegance, I want you know, I want all the things. So I'm keen to see that. So I feel like I'll give it more than man, I'll give it three.
Speaker 1: If you could write, like a question to Andy Cohen for the reunion mid season, would you have a question? Because you actually do send Andy Cohen questions, and I'd be very shocked. I'd be very shocked if we don't at some point soon see him read one of your questions, because they're always very good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you've put me on the spot. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Would you have on? What would it be?
Speaker 1: Andy Cohen? Dick pick? No, I'm kidding, he'd probably.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, So, I mean, who knows. You know, I'm going to come back to you on.
Speaker 1: These I think we're both going to come back.
Speaker 2: I think I thinks that's anyone that wants to sort of chime in send DM.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can throw a few of the.
Speaker 2: Questions out so that everyone can hear, and then you know, why don't we just send them in?
Speaker 1: We can send them in, We can chew on that. What's on for the weekend? Are you day sparring? Day drinking? What do you do well?
Speaker 3: Day drunk? Through this episode? So that's been quite nice. No, I've got like a.
Speaker 2: Work function on tonight and then I'm just going to try and chill this weekend.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to like not do as much saving for trying to be a little bit more select.
Speaker 2: You just take it down a little not but you know, we say that, and then next minute I'll be like, WELLT de clare.
Speaker 1: It's impromptu karaoke YouTube, husband, Robbie, sit down and watch.
Speaker 3: With Kylie Minogue's back catalog.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to leave you with I'm going to go and see Natalie Bassingthwait in Shirley Valentine tonight. So I'm gonna have to go and put on some sort of red carpet outfit and peel the rest of the face mask off.
Speaker 2: Please never come on the podcast with that face mask on again. I feel like the first twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Of that I was so distracted.
Speaker 2: It was so funny to watch the transition, the moments of it all falling off.
Speaker 3: But look, never a dull moment with you, my darling.
Speaker 1: Next too soon, Okay, love you bye,