Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 3: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e sky Why.
Speaker 1: I Hey, as in kill hey, why okay?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 1: Wood?
Speaker 4: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having a good child.
Speaker 1: This is just a couple of mitches. What about me?
Speaker 5: Don't forget Now he is Michui and your season you open, We're back grounds Caper Jenners back as well, and.
Speaker 1: The cheeks Hello, boys and girls.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've gone back from to good morning mister ChEI, No, it's now that's more being really loud. Oh yeah, that would be more me to you.
Speaker 1: What about the teacher you had that was really cool and like I hung out with you on the program? Was like, what do you guys doing on the weekend? You call them by their first name, like missus Jenner I had.
Speaker 6: I never did it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know. We had a miss Rachel because she was cool.
Speaker 4: Was she like fresh out of unithing with like a brunette ponytail and all her keys.
Speaker 1: On a lenyard. Oh yeah, you hear it coming to be like it miss Rachel, miss Rachel David's dating Sam, Like she'd know all that.
Speaker 4: You would have been the teacher's pet. I just know. Best friends of Miss.
Speaker 1: Gray contain twice back season three.
Speaker 4: How's everyone feeling about being back?
Speaker 1: I feel good.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling a little bit weird about it. Actually, Why? Well, remember last week we were like, yeah, we're ready, We're feeling rest, so we could come back. But I didn't realize Mercury would be in retrograde. Oh yeah, And like I'm not one of those people that big on you know, astrology and all that crap. But it just it can't be a coincidence that every time Mercury is in retrograde. I just become that little bit more unhinged. And I knew something was up. On the Saturday it started. I was like, I feel different today, something's different. And then I came to work and someone mentioned it and I was like, are you serious again? I just there's something. I just get a little bit more easily agitated, and I get irrationally mad about things, like you know that chick Cyrel of married at first side. I hate her as of Saturday. I had no issues with her last week, but now I can't stand the side of us. Every time I see it, I'm like, a Cyrel, did you have feelings towards a pre Saturday and nothing? I had?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she's a lovely girl actually, but I'm just like, oh, can't stand up that beach?
Speaker 1: Anything else ticked you off? Like musically or the sun?
Speaker 4: There's actually this is what my iGEM's about? Is it just me for the week? So I hold that thought, but yes, you've got to deal with this version of me until I think it's Jenna. I'm gonna put you to work. Can you google it? I think it's Feb twenty one? Okay?
Speaker 1: First? Good?
Speaker 4: Also, actually, can you just google for those who don't know what is what does mercury and retrograde actually mean? Because I'm one of these people that doesn't know, Like, I don't know what it actually means. I just know that I start acting a bit whack.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Someone actually said to me yesterday, mercury is in retrogade explains everything. Oh it's not an excuse, So you can't just Buly, you can't do a triple homicide and go yea, yeah, yeah, Mercury's in rich regret.
Speaker 4: I did that once. Yes, I used to be like that, but now I get it, like I'm just like I felt a little bit more unhinged every time.
Speaker 1: Oh it's it's up here.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Jenna's been made redundant, beautiful thing googling for it.
Speaker 1: I did that in twenty twenty one. Beautiful Sam is out outside the glass box. Hi, Beautiful Sam had happy twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: It's going to take me a while to get used to having someone who wants to be I just.
Speaker 1: Say, yeah, you've seeing The videos were flanked by screens. One of the screens in the middle just removed our brand new, beautiful twenty twenty one artwork. I should say, do we need to give me one a shout out?
Speaker 4: Isn't there someone that helps one of Oh yeah, one of our listeners did that. Yeah, save me a lot of time, Liam Gonna thanksmographic designer.
Speaker 1: The middle screen just died and up posted the Google.
Speaker 4: I'm still that doesn't You're not off the hook, and I'm still waiting to tell me the Google it.
Speaker 1: And let's see if it has a different means same. Yeah, it says, okayay, I'll read it off.
Speaker 6: My screen three or four times a year. The planet Mercury is set to go retrograde. That is to say, it moves in an opposite direction to planet Earth.
Speaker 4: And why does it make me behave like a bit of a tool every time.
Speaker 1: I prefer SAMs. It's exact, no, beautiful Sam says Mercury retrograde will either zap you with your usual zest and leave you feeling lethargic, or fill you with chaotic, scattered energy that might have you feeling restless, unfocused and anxious.
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, what yeah, okay, yep, but it doesn't say anything. It doesn't say anything about being like just irrationally mad. I feel like, you know, when people are pregnant, they just have weird cravings that I I usually have. I've got weird hatreds all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: To be fair though, this, I mean that really is. It's just sort of you.
Speaker 4: But last week I was so like, wow, optimistic, full of hope. Twenty twenty one is gonna be amazing. So you've got to twenty one to deal with this?
Speaker 6: Well, I think let me see what day that is?
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a perfectly square mat So.
Speaker 4: It's a Sunday, Okay, so quite. There'll be a few podcasts to go now that two weeks.
Speaker 1: In two weeks we'll be on Instagram Live, Mitch, So can you report in on Instagram Live on Sunday if it has if it instantly, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna market now. I'm going to print out an A four photo of Cyrel. I'm gonna hold it up and if you've punched your ring light out of frame, we know it's not Mercury Retrade. Mitchell is just awful. We're back, We're refreshed, and new opener is there. Go back and have it listen. It's really fun. If it is your first time listening, what the hell have you been doing? You had plenty of time to go back and binge. But we start the show the same way we do every week for three seasons in a row, with an iGEM It's and is it just me something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate, And let me tell you my note section is burst to get the brand me too. Even Hayden I was like I Hayden express a problem. He's like, that's probably more of an engin than my boyfriend. I'm like, oh fair, I think so dive.
Speaker 4: After the idgems, we're going to be doing another round of this. Yeah, Jenners. Every time we're torn on something, we leave it up to our third wheel to make the call. And this one relates to the most bizarre job offer basically that Mitch and I had over the holidays. It's the weirdest opportunity that's become available to us.
Speaker 1: Is keeping me up at night and I'm getting cold sweats.
Speaker 4: It's something we never thought we'd be asked to do, but here we are. Jenny, you're the one making a call.
Speaker 1: Me in particular, like the fact that I was on the radar. This is truly shocking.
Speaker 4: But we do it now.
Speaker 1: No, no, Jenna, I'm putting you at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: We're doing it later on. We're also doing another TikTok school. Yeah you know how I got you to do that in the last episode. Yeah, I loved it, or bringing it back.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of family at Christmas, say let's do Mitch's cake trick. I didn't invent that guys, but I'll take the credit. Mitch's a genius idea. Don't use the good crystals a plastic red cart. So TikTok school coming up. Who wants to go first? First gym of season three?
Speaker 4: You go first?
Speaker 1: I insist. Okay, here we go. I feel like a ceremonial, like it's the first one.
Speaker 4: It's really not that special.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's start. Is it just me? Do you think we invented this? Now? Take a listen. I don't say our impact is global, but I think something we did last season has influenced the international media tickets. This is a grab from the Today Show in America, which is huge there, the major morning breakfast. They interviewed robb Low. Beautiful interviews and you see that something like recreation, very good looking American man and he's got a new show, lone Star whatever. And I was, you know, like they they air the Today Show on like channel seven, not like ten am, And that's when I get up, so I put it on. I'm drinking my coffee and I catch the end of the interview and just listen. You'll know exactly what it is when you hear it. But they've changed up the way they hook their podcasts, and I think it's because of our influence.
Speaker 4: Okay, hit me with that.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 8: Rob promised to keep us updated on any further neighborhood sighting. So Prince Harry and you can find Rob's podcast literally wherever you get yours. And speaking of, don't forget to subscribe to the Sunday sit Down podcast to hear the full length interview with Rob Low. You can find it on Apple podcasts or wherever fine podcasts are served.
Speaker 1: McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Well, okay, so this was last season you were ranting about how people say or wherever you get your podcasts whenever they're trying to plug that they have a podcast, It's like, yeah, we know to go to a podcast.
Speaker 1: App DH exactly, and we.
Speaker 4: Just heard that pray over you. So these people are clearly just googling synonyms, like when you're trying to write an essay.
Speaker 1: I almost like that. Or wherever your podcasts are served.
Speaker 4: Wherever fine podcasts served? Was it play again?
Speaker 1: Wherever I only have the end? But off fust forward, hold on, hold on, Rob Low.
Speaker 8: You can find it on Apple podcasts or wherever fine podcasts are served.
Speaker 6: Oh, wherever fine podcasts are served.
Speaker 1: You just have to say wherever podcasts are serving is for this one? You couldn't say, fine.
Speaker 4: No, I think ours is just fine. You know it's not excellent wherever?
Speaker 1: Okay, podcasts are served like a shrug. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think people know how to find them. Now, just like listen to me podcasts. I'm not going to beg you know where to go?
Speaker 1: What about me said? Or wherever you get yours? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It's like saying you can find my teatails wherever you get yours. The second drawer in the kitchen everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Oh but see that's her personal because we keep housing the cup on the top of the oven.
Speaker 4: That's stupid. Hayden's very sure. How do you expect him to read it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't fucking clean? It's me doing it all. Also, your tails burnt? I left it next to the stove and at court fire. Oh no, it's so pretty, the indigenous one.
Speaker 4: This is why we can't have nice thing?
Speaker 1: Very true?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Our Influences is a general season three? You ready feels me?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do some songs just make you irrationally mad?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: The sound of some songs that just irks you.
Speaker 1: There's none that spring to mind. But if I'm a bad mood, yes, but not not generally. Or if mercury is in retrograd, yes, is in retrograde. Yes.
Speaker 4: I'm finding myself this inherently pissed off just by certain songs. Some of them have been like years spanning though, But like the latest one that really fucks me off is that do a Lipa one? What's that one that they're playing literally every ten minutes in our workplace, levitating.
Speaker 1: What we're playing.
Speaker 4: It's getting a lot of radio play, and there's this one lyric in it, and every time I hear I literally like I want to gag. It's like it's such an ick.
Speaker 1: I hate it, the lyrical, how the song sounds.
Speaker 4: Just that one particular lyric. It's you know, I just might play it right. I'll tell you when old what what is it? If someone called me their sugar boo, I'd be so upset.
Speaker 6: My sugar bood.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's quite delightful in a way, that Do a Lipa. It is at a point in her life when she's not even trying to disguise how basic she is uttering fucked. Phrases like that, my sugar boo, grow up, it's sugar boo.
Speaker 1: But what could she replace that with? Ready?
Speaker 4: What about I want your baby, you want me to or something like.
Speaker 1: That, I want I want you to very yes, very interchangeable anything.
Speaker 4: There's so many words that rhyme with.
Speaker 1: Now. I hate to flex this on you, and I haven't actually told you, but I was in the room when premiere this song to the world, and she justified that lyric. She told us why. She said, this is what I call my partner, as he did, and she said, that's what we call each other. And I wanted a point of difference. I thought it was cute and it stands out and it's an earworm and in every song you should strive for an earworm.
Speaker 4: What does she mean? She wants the point of difference that's not unique on New Sugar Boo. Every basic slut in my school that carried around au Sue prey Bag to pe Prac called their fucking partners their sugar boo.
Speaker 1: It's ship a little home economic sh is.
Speaker 4: She trying to explain the lyric genius behind sugar.
Speaker 1: I want to make an earworm and she has made an earworm. It's just a terrible worm that's burrowing deep in your brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like worms aren't are positive. You use them as fish bait. Like seriously, worms, if you find them in your apple, you're very upset. It ruins your day.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 4: Why would you want to in a song should.
Speaker 1: Be an ear grub? But shirts like wors Jenna, I'm a bird. Some would say I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Do you have others that annoy you so many? There's another one they were playing at work heaps. Remember when they were doing that competition bubble Boy. That it's when they do the whole like the money's flying around, you have to grab the money, and they were playing that bubble butt song. I hate that. It just irks me so much. It's you know what I mean though, when a certain song is really irritating and it's like I can't with this ship I have.
Speaker 1: I have it here because I'm the same system as car Jack. Ready, I don't mind that.
Speaker 4: You know what it is, turn it off? You know what it is when they say bubble butt like that many he's in a row. I picture like their cheeks feeling with air, like you know, you go, oh, bubble but that's exactly what it is. So like you're literally you know what I picture when I hear the lyrics to Bubble. But I picture some fat thing in a grand stand of a football stadium who's just had one too many meat pies and he's just kind of vomiting all over himself.
Speaker 6: He's like, I can see that.
Speaker 1: No, I know you meant like in those zombie movies when they get shot and they're like.
Speaker 4: Literally like someone welcome to the game.
Speaker 1: I know he's just singing Bubble.
Speaker 4: I'm getting this sense that it's just me though. No, I can I can picture, but not Bubble, not that songs in general that fuck you?
Speaker 6: I an Max, don't you say ill on my Ava. I can't stand that song.
Speaker 1: Stupid psycho.
Speaker 6: I will I will punch someone this song.
Speaker 9: Please, don't.
Speaker 4: I hate I don't find it annoying. I really hate this.
Speaker 1: But there's one song that puts me off and it doesn't make me it doesn't make me sick. It makes me really depressed.
Speaker 4: That's a very different discussion altogether. If we're going to do I'm down for that.
Speaker 1: No, but it's not like Driver's License, Like you hear that and you I could go down that path. There's something in this song that triggers chemicals in my brain to think of death. I don't know if it's it because I'm just getting the grab up, but it should be similar much. That's a terrible grab. But I can't even listen to it. That song makes me so upsets.
Speaker 4: I love that song though, image and hebraw. Yeah, hide and Seek.
Speaker 1: Makes me cry? No, what I say?
Speaker 4: No? That does flow Writer a remix? You fool? It's called hide and Seek? That song. I feel that that flow write a song samples hide and Seek?
Speaker 1: What say that's terrifying?
Speaker 4: I love that song? Is that does not terrify you? Can you find it from the beginning?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Not just the hook this one? No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: It's called hide and Seek.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's on high rotation on my iPod shuffle during my email years.
Speaker 1: We don't have it.
Speaker 4: We don't have the official what bring it up on YouTube? I know you hate it, but I insist I love it.
Speaker 1: It makes me sad thinking about it. Nothing Hayden's going to die?
Speaker 4: Is there any emotional attachment to the song.
Speaker 1: I've never I just heard it once on the radio here.
Speaker 4: It's almost like mercury retrogade is making you.
Speaker 1: So that's Google.
Speaker 4: Don't you dare? Bring that favor up? We charge rads now, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is good? Mitch's dissociated or is it disassociated? Did I miss? Is it dissociated or disassociated?
Speaker 6: Crops disassociated?
Speaker 9: Okay? Please done that sinking feel spin round?
Speaker 1: Actually crying. It's only one thing to do to that song.
Speaker 4: So murk you retroga Brah'm telling you it breathed havoc and all our emotions. It's not just me.
Speaker 1: It makes me think of my dead grandfather and then Haydn getting hit by a bus.
Speaker 6: I don't think of it as a funeral death song any more.
Speaker 4: Songs that upset you so many there's what This is the one that has actually fucked me off for life because the local station where I grew up, rock FM, used to play it relentlessly. I can't actually know what it's called to who it's by again? Ready to go for Google. It's the one that's like it's like only your love or when you're around, let it go.
Speaker 1: I interviewed him last week and guess what you know? A fun fact he wrote that song in Newcastle New South Wales before he went on at a pub. He was sitting there and give me the Drew Love Shandy Love, I'll get is a good here? Inspired? Is this it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is not It doesn't sound anything like that.
Speaker 1: Really this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Do you know what it is? It's the way he says only no, He's like on it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it's got this similar twang to Tones and I when she's like no, ready fun is the extended intro? Sorry, I'll forward it out. It sounds passenger was a Newcastle, New South waste.
Speaker 4: You know what it reminds me of. It reminds me of Scabbards on Harry Potter when he becomes into a human form. Only a human rat is the Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: Yeah it up?
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Only no, only.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it?
Speaker 4: And you let her go? Is it Peter Pettigrew with that Scabbard's name and.
Speaker 1: Say hate that. I love Tones and Yes, come on the show, You're welcome anyway.
Speaker 4: Any other songs probably those are the only ones I can think of for now.
Speaker 1: All right, See, I.
Speaker 4: Do feel like there is some merit in the fact that our emotions are all over the shop I'm just getting irrationally mad. You're crying over nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 4: You're crying over fictional things like your boyfriend being hit by a bus.
Speaker 1: Hasn't happened, could happen?
Speaker 4: Really, don't put.
Speaker 1: That out it's going to happen. Ever, Do you know what you're upset about? Life? Thanks for bringing down I'm thinking of my dead grammar. Actually she's not dead, Is it just me? Harold Songs Number one podcast for skim milk drinkers.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's us.
Speaker 1: I actually drink skim milk, so that's not me. To be honest, I hate skim milk. It's just watered down. Great, it's good, it's not I don't think so it is. Okay. If you want to leave this a review five stars for twenty twenty one, you can. It doesn't have to be five stars by all means.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, we're going the bribery continues. If you leave a review when we read it out on the show, and you get in touch saying that with me the path on the niceties, then will you get a price? I believe you've found some mugs lying around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have an excess of eight mugs, I believe, Yes.
Speaker 4: That's correct. So anyone who hears their review read out and gets in touch within the week, right, that's the rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've got seven days from now to claim your mug. DM me, no one else, No one is interested, right, you guys hate it if anyone messages you about a mug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're our priving pig department.
Speaker 1: The first one. Jackie Orschcourt says a road trip must have. I can't buy mer This is just after Christmas too, and she says, you guys are my favorite podcast. I just took a road trip over Christmas on my own. There was forty eight hours of driving to Broom and back, and I listened to you the entire in Capital's way.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I even went back and listened to the first episodes. Hint, there are some epic mispronunciations on Churi's part.
Speaker 4: Oh please please specify.
Speaker 1: Jackie personally, I think we need two episodes a week. No ps, bring back coughing fit Chicken. No, I know we can't. I will die. Although it's been long enough, we probably could.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: But that was before COVID. Oh yeah, COVID wasn't the problem. It was the fact that you kept again disassociating every time you did coughing fit chicken, and one time it gave you like horrific back pain. I was like, all right, he's literally not fit to do it.
Speaker 1: It knocked my brain loose. Well done, Jackie, um, let's do this. This is quite sweet, Mitch. I love you, Mitch. You were the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Getting to listen to your soothing voice over and over every week is like receiving a thousand cuddles. I know thousands of you guys are pining after you, but that's so am. I stay safe, my king. That's James is a meme.
Speaker 4: I think it means you really yeah, I don't have thousands of guys pining over me.
Speaker 1: Funnily enough, just a dozen. Well done, you've got a d as the two of you.
Speaker 4: Please thank you, James.
Speaker 1: Jan's right, James, James is a meme. Apparently, So here we gounny, all right, are we ready to be school ladies and gents?
Speaker 4: No? No, you forgot the announcement, didn't you?
Speaker 1: What announcewer merch?
Speaker 4: Mark? Oh you want to do the honest Apparently everyone's been begging for merch, absolutely begging, and then We're just here to let you know that it's on its way. Merch March is happening. We're doing a limit edition run, so start saving your pocket money. That's all we're going to say for now.
Speaker 1: Bank it up. There are some very fun ideas and March is it like it's gonna happen in March and then not much after March.
Speaker 4: So no merch after March, after March, and look much ley where to go say, not much merch after March. Ten times in a row, really quickly.
Speaker 1: There's not much merch after March. Not much merch after March. Not much merch after March, not much merch after March, not much merch after March. Not much merch. That was good to Glis. That's my theater school. You try.
Speaker 4: No, Oh, I've got a lisp. That's unfair. I can barely talk at the best of the time.
Speaker 1: March is it though. The merch is happening, So stand by, Like mids said, save you money because there's some fun stuff. Cramming.
Speaker 4: No rash shirt, Jenna, stop false advertising.
Speaker 1: All right, We're ready to be schooled now.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, to school time. No, it's not with the TikTok school opener?
Speaker 1: Is that the right one? Yes?
Speaker 4: So we like to take inspiration from other people's TikTok ideas. It's very uncreative on our part, it's doing other people's ideas, but hey, it's a bit of fun. And this one is a very pertinent way to kick off the new year because it's a bit of an opportunity to pass on some new year's motivation. Okay, so have you heard of Alana Higginbotham?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a journalist.
Speaker 4: She's my new favorite TikToker. I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Bottoms flocked together?
Speaker 4: It's Botham. Oh really, Alana Higgins Botham?
Speaker 1: Pretty Sam? Did you hear Higginbottom? Definitely heard?
Speaker 4: I said Bothom loud and clear.
Speaker 1: Said bottom. Where does Batman take place?
Speaker 4: I definitely didn't say it, Gottam, No Bottom.
Speaker 1: Higginbotham.
Speaker 4: Quiet in my class.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, bitch, Sorry, mister Bottom. I prefer miss Rachel's. Sorry.
Speaker 4: I would suggest neither of you fuck with me while Mercury is in metrogator. Kay, I don't want to say it again. I'll give you a demerit anyway. Alana Higginbotham, she does drive by advice basically, She just kind of drives her car into the shot, passes on a bit of wisdom out her window, and then drives away.
Speaker 1: Oh, boss, bitch, it's so good.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with it. Here, have a listen.
Speaker 6: You're not actually confused about what to do.
Speaker 4: You just need the courage to do what you know is rape.
Speaker 7: Don't try to manage other people's emotions when making a decision that's right for.
Speaker 1: You and that you just drives the way Jesus and what The camera just stays put?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm like, no, come back, I need to talk more.
Speaker 1: Where do I find the industry?
Speaker 4: They're like horoscopes, They're just kind of broad enough and yet oddly specific. Here's another one.
Speaker 7: All right, Your biggest problem is expecting them to be any different than they've shown you they are. Move on and make memories with someone who cares, and then just drive.
Speaker 1: I like you, you know what I like about these Sometimes advice goes on forever too much. That's all I need, like a little snippet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I hope you've got your own snippet, a little nugget of wisdom to share, because I've got my keys or heading downstairs.
Speaker 1: Oh this isn't asision. There's my permissions from my mind. She signed it in red pen. I know it's meant to be boopen, but she did it in red pan. Get one inside. I'm still with mister Jamison, the little girls.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get miked up and then we'll check back in downstairs. All right, we're downstairs here. It is.
Speaker 1: Best that tinder money. All right.
Speaker 4: An astra, it's still an astra. Is a manual or as an order. It's an order. Can you not drive Manuel?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Really, of course not.
Speaker 4: I must not know that about cisy boy. You hop in.
Speaker 1: I don't know which side I mean. I'm gonna have to move your chair back, a very far back. I'm gonna have to squeeze in. Sorry, that's my elbow them in.
Speaker 4: It's locked. Can you let jennerate?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jenner, it's unlocked.
Speaker 4: One of Mitch's squishes.
Speaker 1: Is on here.
Speaker 4: I always keep one handy.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm in.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you thought of your quote yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a couple.
Speaker 10: Okay it should I run you by some No? No, no, no, surprised me looks.
Speaker 1: On driving very nice, carmtge.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Okay, so remember you just drive into shot. Yeah, and I'm going to be quite close to the window, so don't run over my toes and pull up. Say your piece of wisdom, your drive by inspo, and then keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've changed your mirror.
Speaker 4: By the way, Hey, all your.
Speaker 1: Mirrors have been changed. Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: You're ready. Yep, you guys are action. Just go, okay, hope.
Speaker 1: For the best, expect the worst. Life's are playing. We're a rehs celerated so quickly and there's a cliff there.
Speaker 4: Well, did we do it? You even included a token, cheery fake laugh.
Speaker 1: I did. Yeah, I've got another quote I want to do though.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, all right, all right, reversing put the hazards on. Okay, ready, Well there's an or, but that's nice.
Speaker 1: Laughter is the best medicine. But if you laugh for no reason, then you need medicine.
Speaker 4: Oh god, what do we today care?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: We did it, well done? That was my favorite wine. But Jenna, do you have any words of wisdom? I'm gonna have to go from the passenger side. Yes, no, yes, okay, great, Mitch, you're gonna have to be her driver. She can't drive, all right? Reversing Jenna you're gonna need to put the there we go window down. All right, you're ready.
Speaker 1: I'm going to lean back because I don't want to be in this shot.
Speaker 4: And Jenna, I swear if you waste this opportunity to give a bree laughing plug watch room.
Speaker 6: That was the first thing. But I've thought of something else.
Speaker 1: And these can't be quotes based on your previous life, So don't go. Don't just drink as the milk as if.
Speaker 6: It's our That's my favorite quote.
Speaker 1: The bread rises on the smallest den like no one understands that.
Speaker 4: Jenna Mitch York definitely going to be in the background. If I lean back like this, it makes no difference. You're not small. Your goe and we go.
Speaker 6: Hello world, this is me. Life should be ooh fun for everyone.
Speaker 4: Much Enn a song?
Speaker 6: It's from the Saddle Clubs Battle Club.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, good we're swapping. Yeah, I want to go. I want to go on the own car.
Speaker 1: All the settings are quite fucked.
Speaker 6: Can I try to driving your car for fun?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: What what kind of idea? You're unlicensed?
Speaker 1: No weirdest idea of fun?
Speaker 4: Can I kill a miner for fun? Can I sky dive without a parachute worries. My mirrors are all munted. You're right reversing, very good driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's a good driver. All right, ready, but he's putting your sunglasses on.
Speaker 4: I'm on tonight. You know, my hips don't lie, and I'm starting to feel it's rights and a feelers high. I have another nice one that I saw in that Wee Marshalls Instagram story.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice because that wasn't really inspirational. That was more factual.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, three two quite on set action. If everyone in the world ate the exact same thing every day and did the exact same amount of exercise every day, we'd still all be different shapes and sizes. Stop comparing your body to others.
Speaker 1: That was fan.
Speaker 4: That was beautiful.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 4: I feel inspired.
Speaker 10: It's really nice.
Speaker 1: Well done. Good challenge. TikTok score officially out of session.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's head back upstairs. All right? Wow, are we feeling inspired?
Speaker 1: I think so? I think yours was the best. Mitch Jenna's was just no commercial. We didn't pay for the rights. We have to get that clear.
Speaker 6: Mine was an inspirational quote.
Speaker 1: From Saddle Club.
Speaker 4: No no, if I beeped Jenner's everyone to think she drove past and went cut. All right, Jenna, calm down, because we need you to make a wise decision on our behalf.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is time, Jenna, here we go. J Now.
Speaker 4: Mitch and I had an interesting opportunity come our way over the summer break. I actually I got a message from the agency I work with. They were like, so Mitch Cherry asked his team to get in contact with us, and I was like, sorry, are we doing the whole My people will talk to your people, like d I did.
Speaker 1: I sent my management to yes.
Speaker 4: But as it turns out, it was because it was a paid opportunity, and it's a rule we have to go through them. So the paid opportunity is something that we really never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever thought would be brought our way. We were approached to do a photo shoot in our under I wish I was kidding me, meet too, Jenny me. My first question, not to be self deprecating and you know, not body positive, was have they seen us? They specifically asked you and I we want Mitch and Mitch. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's just undis not a singler or anything, just full blown underpendent.
Speaker 1: We want him nude. Yeah, no, no, no, they will not sign off unless it's nude.
Speaker 4: Can you stopthing new? There's no nudity underwear underwear there's a very big difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a lot for me, everything gets sucked in with me, so it's almost new.
Speaker 4: And so I said to the people, I said, to the guys I work with, I was like, I mean, do you think we should go for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And they said, to be honest, we've looked over the offer and it's kind of crap. Like for what they're asking, it's not a huge amount of money. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would have had to have worked quite a few market shifts to get that much money. But for what they were asking, it was gonna be like quite a long day, like longer than your normal nine to five job, like a very long day, long a shoot day. Yeah, in a very long process. And it wasn't just the money per se. It was also the usage rights that came with it.
Speaker 1: Because I got the list.
Speaker 4: The usage rights included and were not limited to TV or billboards, in store posters.
Speaker 1: Outdoor advertiserything shelters, billboards, come back and tack things.
Speaker 4: And they said to me. I mean, we can go back asking for more, but like, how much would you want to be paid to have pictures of yourself in underwear on a billboard? And I was like, it sounds like a dare literally like you know at sleepovers how they're like, oh my god, would you kiss your dad for a million dollars? But they're literally asking how much would you want to be paid to be on a billboard and underwear? And I was like, forget about it.
Speaker 6: It was everywhere, so it would be both of you in your underwear?
Speaker 1: Is Mitch on my shoulders? Are we straddling are ants?
Speaker 4: Anyway? So we talked about it and they said, look, let's not go for it. It's it's probably not a fit. So I said to Mitch, look, I don't think this is for us. Let's not go for it. And he said I've already said yes, Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I signed off on that. I signed a campaign contract. I don't turn down work. Gotta get TikTok to you. I'll do it to me on the back of the receipt rolls when people got a calls you in the advertisements on the back.
Speaker 4: Put me on. So the question now, Jenna, the moral dilemma wherein is do I now have to you know, in an act of solidarity, also say yes, even though we jumped the gun and said yes without actually you know, coming to an unanimous decision. Do I to then, you know, be your good friend and be like, fine, we're in this together. Or do you say tough tits? You signed the thing, You're on your own, Bucka.
Speaker 1: You can't force me to do that, Jenna, look at me in the eyes. Don't let me do this. I can't do it. I'm gonna have kids one day and There'll be a photo of me on a billboard on Pittwater Road.
Speaker 4: You're acting like this is out of your control. You sign the fucking.
Speaker 1: Contract, yapping, But I need him with me. We can turn it into something.
Speaker 4: We're go from there.
Speaker 1: We could make fun with it and go, guys, can we have a bit of silliness?
Speaker 4: Nah, there's so much silliness in the world available to us. That's not silly, that's just fucking ridiculous. That's so that's not me at all.
Speaker 6: I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 1: They're because follow through.
Speaker 4: What you're saying, it would be threadbare after you. It's like the end anyway.
Speaker 6: Oh my eyes, Okay, Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jenna, I do think this will be a great opportunity for exposure, literally exposure.
Speaker 6: So I think it would be quite funny to watch Mitch.
Speaker 1: Do it on his own.
Speaker 4: Works hard to argue with that. Jenna's decided, No, this is a.
Speaker 6: Great opportunity for you. Mitchell's got Tinder, what.
Speaker 4: I've got my dating life on display, You've got your bulge on a sake. You know, we're all just carving our own path here, all right, je that's made it.
Speaker 6: That's it, You're going to do it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I'm proud. So I've signed up.
Speaker 4: That's exciting. Enjoy your seventy six hour shoot. What you're providing meals? By the way, can you come and ordinarily a ship paypacker, they'd be like, oh, but well, we'll give you no muffins and a cross nothing, there's no catering nothing.
Speaker 1: You went through it with a fine tooth comb.
Speaker 4: No, they did. They literally said, this is a ship deal. I was like, I take your word for it, and I also don't want to do it, so like there's literally no incentive.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I think it's a great opportunity.
Speaker 1: You don't run my life. I can pull out.
Speaker 4: They can take you to court. You've signed a document.
Speaker 1: What Mitchell refuses to get these undies?
Speaker 4: Will you find if you don't deliver what you signed off on to do?
Speaker 1: The ship? I'll just be sick on the day. I'm just going to start ghosting them or or you know, and everyone's like my new's have been released, or they'll be released on the fifth of March, and then I'll release them on the fourth just so I have the power, I will post a photo in my andies the day before and they'll go anymore. The contract is null and void.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe that's for the method we'd use to get out of it. You just be such a punish to work with that. They're just like, Yeah, call them every day in the lead up and go I'm safe, excited. Make them think you're a bit unhinged.
Speaker 1: What should I do? I'll call them Hollo, guys, just a question? Is chaffing gonna be problem?
Speaker 4: On the guys? Sorry?
Speaker 1: I got you ten minutes to go?
Speaker 7: Bit there?
Speaker 1: Do you provide your own talk? Powder say you've got diary, I've got severe diarrhea. You're not in the New White range? Are mich actually watching the new Linen range with you.
Speaker 4: Oh what if your boyfriend think of it?
Speaker 1: He loves it. It's all about the exposure, so it could be great for you, do it?
Speaker 4: I agree?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean my underpants Genner. I've got nipples the size of Dinner Place. It was like an ad for Maxwell Williams. Some of the long those beautiful bunch on her. There is nipples.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on the opportunity.
Speaker 1: No less, thank you my first brand deal.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is exciting. Speaking of which, perfect opportunity to mention that next week on the show, Abby Chatfield is going to be on Valentine's Day special.
Speaker 1: She sure is. Yeah, Abby Chatfield, star of She was in The Bachelor, she was famously voted off on the finale, didn't win the love and she just recently won the Australian version of I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here. She's the Queen of the Jungle, and she's in studio with us next week.
Speaker 4: And in amongst all that her and I have been trying to fix each other's love lives, you might have seen all the Tinder dates that we.
Speaker 1: Posted on our team Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we're going to do brief about that. I feel can't get rid of them.
Speaker 1: Love the ads. Did you find anyone there or we have to wait till next week.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that next week.
Speaker 1: You have a history with Aby, right, Jenna?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah? What's her history with Abby?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Past life all right. Abby has been on the podcast before, was guest hosting that time you were away.
Speaker 1: I know, and I believe I spoke ill of her.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did? You called a Abby slut field the next.
Speaker 1: We don't think I would have done that.
Speaker 4: We get complaints when she was on, So it's gonna be an It's gonna be interesting to see how how loose she is. You know, she didn't even say anything that filthy last time. I don't know if any if anyone's heard her podcast over share. It's a lot, very intimate.
Speaker 1: It's also my opinion on it's a lot of the podcast. No. I love Abby and she's on next week and we will see you guys. Thanks listening to the first Episoeason.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to it. The MBI Just Move, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify. So you're gonna get a fake tan or yeah, what's the preparation you have to welcome everyone first? Sorry, welcome to a to D brief. This is the secret segment that we just hide on the end. The idea is that we we trick all the losers out of listening. We pretend the show is done, and then we just go right, let's just shoot this ship. Nothing planned. We just can't of ramble at the end here.
Speaker 6: And what type what type of like posters?
Speaker 4: Will you do?
Speaker 1: I should you say? Sorry? H Carry Bradshaw says, I love the show. I think she's a fictional character? She Sam?
Speaker 4: Is she real?
Speaker 1: Fictional?
Speaker 3: Ver?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I'll Where do I get to choose? Like? If I can wear briefs?
Speaker 4: Why don't you ask your management? We got you into this crap deal.
Speaker 1: I represent Ulie. What's her name?
Speaker 4: You guys say Julie Rafter who was also fictionally Rafter Rebecca?
Speaker 1: Give me of fictional people? What the fuck is wrong with me?
Speaker 4: I had a great dinner last night with Batman, me and my close personal friend, Professor Snape recording.
Speaker 1: We caught up recently. You know what, I was in terrible traffic on the way here and pull in front of the car that was honking the whole trip. Guess who was driving the BFG.
Speaker 6: Do you know who I caught up with?
Speaker 4: Peter Rabbit?
Speaker 7: How is he?
Speaker 6: He's really good?
Speaker 4: Yep? Still yep?
Speaker 1: He dated Squidward for a bit, right he did? He on the rugs.
Speaker 4: Not a good end to that story.
Speaker 1: Scribble wasn't out anyway. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll talk to someone's calling me. Take it on, my friends.
Speaker 1: I'll be a brand deal.
Speaker 4: Hey, Shrek, that was good. Yeah, I'm free. I'll see. I'll see after maybe a bunch longer. He's gonna mate made a debrief cool, Yeah, right, I'll see a bait.
Speaker 1: That was good. That was very good. That was It's more elaborate the story. We've discussed this before. It's the same as the mispronunciations, stupid, the lead up, the lead up if the BFG would be also, he's giant, driving this giant in this with his elbows out of the window and his knees up against his chin.
Speaker 4: Terrible me starting on chacking the beans.
Speaker 1: That bean takes it everywhere with him. Did you why did you bail on that lunch? On this weekend Harden, the lunch we had with the seagull from finding Nema not even named characters.
Speaker 4: I was hanging out with my friend Angela and a Conda, who was the bitch in that.
Speaker 1: N That was a good.
Speaker 3: Phone.
Speaker 1: Just got pulled out of excitement.
Speaker 4: Angela love pulling out with excitement and.
Speaker 1: It's normally with no energy for me at that point. Anyway, where were we talking about my brand new?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're getting your fucking you're you're wearing jocks for a photo shoot and I shan't be joining you.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if I'm going to wear the jocks.
Speaker 4: What you wear?
Speaker 1: What do you wear on a day to day basis? You're a box of brief with a little bootlegs. You're going for a little swim to the undies that have the little legs in them to cut your thighs. Oh yeah, what you wear? That's what I wear? Pretty Sam, beautiful Sam. Yeah, just kind of like normal jocks.
Speaker 4: It's not not like the ones that look like Spido's, but the ones who got like a little bit of leg. Yeah, they're like trunk.
Speaker 1: I think trunk is right. I call them booty shots. Just wear gay man. So you're wear same.
Speaker 4: What about a jock strap?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't own one? They would Oh my gosh, I asked for a jocks right, we don't have a job strap?
Speaker 4: Pens? What they want to showcase in the photo shot? You're just the You're just the puppet, you're the model.
Speaker 1: What am I though? What am I for them?
Speaker 4: What's certainly not the most glowing endorsement they could have summoned, but whatever.
Speaker 1: They're just telling people that this is an option. What big boys.
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Reckon? That's what the angle was.
Speaker 1: No, I reckon. They're going to have a whole bunch of Dally celebrities and they're all going to be standing in a line.
Speaker 4: Did I tell you I recently? I always vowed that I would never do a TikTok dance. I was like, that's not for me. I recently did one because it was in partnership with Marty Grass.
Speaker 1: Oh you've signed on. You're doing like an ambassadorship right, yes?
Speaker 4: And I had to go to rehearsals. Sorry. Firstly, side note, they said, oh, you just have to take part in our hashtag challenge. Now, when you hear a challenge, does that not just sound like ice Bucket challenge or some sort of the Harlem shake planking. No, that that was a dance, and they're like, here are your rehearsal times. He's you're going to be meeting with the choreographer, and so I had to learn a dance actually hold on. By the time this episode's out, I'm pretty sure the TikTok will be lived my first dance.
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And anyway they said, I said to them, fuck, I can't dance for ship, and they gave me like such a backhanded compliment. They're like, that's okay. We wanted to be inclusive. We didn't want everyone to be perfect at dancing. That's why we chose you. And I was like, oh, I'm like the token like Unco.
Speaker 6: That is nice.
Speaker 4: So maybe you're the token like Big One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind being that. Hey, we preach body positivity. I'm very happy I would have changed this months ago years.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, are you actually going to try and get out of it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Please, don't, please do it. I think I made the right decision that you should go ahead with it.
Speaker 1: That was whether or not he will. I'm always stuck in this position. I still think you could do it.
Speaker 6: You look, no, no, he declined the offer.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I can slightly with a smile. I said, thank you for considering me, but nah, I wonder what color they're going to be.
Speaker 1: When Justin Bieber did that on Kling campaign and then they photo shopped, is dick. Do you think that's something I'm gonna have to request? Not that I need it, No, I would probably need it. I'll be very nervous. It's like a sea urchin.
Speaker 4: I just know what I look like when I guess I've got one of those wardrobes.
Speaker 1: Along talking about penises, I've got one of.
Speaker 4: Those wardrobes that's like all mirrors. So I get up in the morning and if I'm just wearing jock and they're like, guh Rather, I was so fine thinking that that's not what I looked like just wearing underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 4: Definitely am not interested in bearing all for not a lot of dos. Literally, like I said, it's out like a dare. They're like, how much would you do it for? I was like, I don't know, I've never thought about this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When Hayden and I were looking for houses, I'm like, we cannot have a mirror in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: You kind of need a mirror in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, we have one, but it doesn't face the shower. We went to one open house and there was a full length mirror facing the toilet.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that stare into your soul.
Speaker 1: No, it's an awful position.
Speaker 6: Just one above the sink.
Speaker 1: What above the sink is all? You need a nice little cabinet two so you can open it and hide it if.
Speaker 4: You need to. What if you get a fucking stiffy during the sit Have you thought about that?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm worried about that in massages before and I've been fine, you can suppress it if you push that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I fucking got a massage recently. Mum got me a voucher. Yeah, over Christmas, and I went to the massage and after it finished, the chick was like, oh, you're not as relaxed as I would have liked. I was like, what do you mean, and she goes, oh, well, usually people fall asleep during these massages. And I was like, oh, I didn't know that that was the norm, because like I felt myself nodding off, but I was like, how humiliating. I can't fall asleep on the massage table and she goes, no, no, no, no no. We take that as a compliment. Also, if a man gets an erection, that's a big compliment too. And I'm like, well, I'm sorry I did neither for you, but it was a lovely massage, no less.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they actually said that to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently that's them. I mean, like, job well done.
Speaker 1: If you're a messuse, can you please message this and let us know if that's true and if you have any horror stories. But I because we want to capitalize and talk about them on the shop. But I feel like that's disgusting and that's definitely like a management thing, like how can we spin this so we don't get assault claims? In training? They'd be like, it's a compliment, that means men happy with massage.
Speaker 4: I think it's just like a bodily response, you know, like if you relax, it's not the Messeuse never implied that she would then proceed to molest you nothing. I don't know how your mind got there.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's because someone could be doing it and they go, oh my god, this man is getting off on me touching them. That's how okay? If they start to jack off, that's where it becomes the problem. But if they're asleep and they get a siffy and it's kind of beyond their control, it's like the oh that's nice, Look how relax they are. No if it was the other way around. The amount of creeps, so they've got awl.
Speaker 4: Over them and they're usually lying stomach down like they're massage in the back and they face it in the hole.
Speaker 1: Jenna Tongu kissed me.
Speaker 4: Just put a towel on.
Speaker 1: It makes all sexual assault fine.
Speaker 4: Also, it may be a compliment for them, but getting a fucking stiffy when you're lying on your stomach, that's not ideal. That would be very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: How they noticed Maybe the hips rise up like a forklift when you break down on the hume. You know, my dad got banned from the massage place he took me to as a kid. Why because I played aggressive water polo National League Australian tournament And sorry what that's why I asked to the context.
Speaker 4: I had to go get aggressively. Since when did you do it? Anyway, I played National league water polo.
Speaker 1: My name was Noodles. Anyway, my dad would take me to get the lactic acid massage out in the joints, and Dad and I would go together, and I kid you not, I think, let me get some let me set this scene. So this is the music they play. It's like very herbal. Know when you're done and they take you out the front, You're all done, come to the front. I'm like fourteen, no worry. So we walk out the front and Dad pays, and then all our hear is in this quiet tranquil massage parlor in the middle of Westfield. Miranda ah ah ah ah ah, thank you, hey made How is that was that good? I was like, yeah, Dad, that was really I really enjoyed it. Hate CF card will get the payment back. Mister jury. We've had complaints about the noises that you make during the session. That's just my bodily function. That's what happens. I'm enjoying it. It's not weird request that if you can't stop that from happening, then we don't have your back at this.
Speaker 4: Take it as a compliment your dog.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. Dad got banned because he would groan and moaning.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got a lady who has her home studio. That would just be thrilled if he did that to her.
Speaker 1: I'll put him in touch at her house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has like a home set up.
Speaker 1: Oh your mum, put it, put you onto her?
Speaker 4: What are you? Where are you going with this? I don't understand the joke. There's no joke. I want to know. Yes, because she's like literally two blocks from my house. You're right right next door to care funerals. In fact, Oh yeah, out aren't they good?
Speaker 1: They're so good, those coffins. It's almost like it's not wooded.
Speaker 9: It's just so.
Speaker 4: Speaking of you said HCF card right. Yes, So I over the over the break, I was clearly quite bored, and I was like, I've been paying fucking health insurance for ages, never once claimed any of the benefits. I went online looked at what I could claim, and one of them was like free eye tests. So I got one, just thinking all right, I'll check in and then they're like, yeah, you need glasses, and so that's why I'm wearing these. Obviously, I don't know why you why are you gasping like you have only just noticed it? You know about the glass, I.
Speaker 1: Know about glasses. I meant that they need them that I was shocked that you needed them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'm not wearing them for fun. I'm debuting glasses today, but I'm want to pick them up on the way here.
Speaker 1: They are nice, you.
Speaker 6: Short sighted alongsided?
Speaker 4: Well, these ones actually make everything close to me crystal clear. But Mitch is actually a bit blurred, so it's like kind of defeating the purpose. But anyway, I also was like, what else can I claim? Kiro practics? Oh, now, let me tell you, poor old home studio massage lady was not even close to getting the compliments she wanted downstairs, But that chiropractor I didn't bar up. But shit, there's something erotic about a man on your back trying to crack you.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the whole body way, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know that bit where they kind of like put your shoulders behind you and then they just like lift you and you go. Oh, I was being cracked with the friends, and I've got another appointment tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What did you actually get? Did you crack in places?
Speaker 4: So many? Really it's their job.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know, but sometimes you don't crack.
Speaker 4: Did you get the neck yep?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've never I've never been to a chiropractor in my life.
Speaker 4: It was fantastic.
Speaker 1: How can there be a lot in me? You shocked?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: Did it hurt at all? Or was it just nice to relaxing.
Speaker 4: It was a bit of both. It didn't know, it didn't hurt. It was relaxing. But sometimes you had to get had a little bit deep tissue, like he goes, like, cause I have a funck shoulder. Basically, this left one is so fucked. And he was like having a massage to me, like, hey, this is gonna be a little tense, and I was like, yeah, it is, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: I was there to get a fixed did you message your carpal tunnel?
Speaker 9: Eh?
Speaker 1: What's in your wrist?
Speaker 4: Oh? My RSI mars that's not an issue anymore. Oh yeah, anyway, I yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a lot.
Speaker 4: And he also was asking me, so what do you do? What's Kyle Sandelan's line?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: And you know what he said? He goes, oh, so what do you do? I was like, oh, I working around and I wants to do a podcast. I was telling him about the podcast and he goes, I have to tell you. When I saw the who the appointment was for, I thought Mitchell Coombs. That's such a famous name, isn't it That sounds like the name of someone that's famous. And I was like, no. I actually had a conversation with the other Mitch that I work with on the podcast, and we said there are no famous Mitchell's, are there, Like, we can't this is not a famous name, and he goes, no, it's not the name Mitchell, it's the common nation of Mitchell and Coombs. What's the other Mitch called? And I said Mitch Cherry and he goes, nah, I'm not a famous and I was like, yeah, yeah, harder, deep breath, hold silk.
Speaker 1: No more body business promoting for him. What's his name?
Speaker 4: I can't recall.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm glad you've been fixed and put to place. Mitch.
Speaker 4: Yep, my eyes are better, my back's better.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a good feeling when you claim and they go you'll get X amount back and you go, oh, yes.
Speaker 4: But then it's also kind of like counterproductive because I'm like, I probably wouldn't have paid for this if I didn't have the cover, Like, I'm paying money to get money back, even though I could have just kept the money in the first place. I did thoroughly enjoy.
Speaker 1: The car practice. I don't have any cover, you're not privately insured. Well, we're lucky to live in this country where we have good public but unless you're getting all those things, I need it for my brain condition.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 4: Mitch Kiari malformation?
Speaker 1: Hayden doesn't even know what it's call. So I need it for like stuff, but you probably don't need it and you've died seventeen.
Speaker 6: Times nineteen yeah, coming to I've had it twice during that time.
Speaker 1: And why bother.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was crap though, because when I got it, you know how you have to have the insurance for a certain amount of time before you can claim certain things. I got major dental work and they were like that that'll be six thousand dollars. I was like, nowhere is babe, here's my insurance. And I'm like, sorry, you've only been on that insurance for eleven months. You need to be with it for twelve months. And I'm there with like gauze and blood all through what I had kind on it, Like I seriously, it was so fucked. I had to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Right now. Why I don't get how that works? Or I was like, well, high Caps will pay that, Like, who the fuck is I Caps? They always say that there's a different machine and it'll be twelve to fourteen business days and time.
Speaker 4: I'm certainly familiar with high caps.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a while to COVID anyway we should go, guys. Yeah, it's got lunch with Pippin.
Speaker 4: Yes, just listened to the Carry Anne for we didn't dwell on that as much as we should.
Speaker 1: If we need to, let's cut the clothes and music. Let's play the show opener and four we can have a little listen just the carry and.
Speaker 2: People trapeze will performed. The people do some weird ship television legend. Carry Anne Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pip.
Speaker 4: Is that fit for being a mole?
Speaker 1: That time we're on studio? You know what that that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's gut all. First of all, sounds like what how you'd say when you find out that your Corky's been killed?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, it reminds me of this I'm typing. It's a viral viit called Great Lady Falls. Have you all seen Great Lady Falls?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a news cross.
Speaker 1: It's a news cross from like, oh, it's got to be the early nineties, and there at some farm and some mistake and they're giving her doing a giveaway for it, and the host of the of the morning show go, let's cross to Sicily, who's you know, stomping grapes at the estate. And they cross to this news presenter who is in jar a bucket full of grapes and she's stomping grapes. Issue is she? She collapses.
Speaker 4: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It's so far And the audio is carrying.
Speaker 7: The winner this Saturday, who's stop eating international foods, having wine and teaching.
Speaker 4: Then you're tour.
Speaker 1: She's up on a platform, mind you craft, it's a lot of fun, a whole day stop and she goes to step out like yeah, how how how how's every stop? No?
Speaker 4: I think I think she is.
Speaker 1: I think she's actually heard owl.
Speaker 4: I always love watching news presenters like that trying to make a smooth recovery, because like, how can you.
Speaker 1: Listen what they say? Gosh, I hope she's okay, Oh okay, We're gonna make sure she is and get as soon as we can.
Speaker 4: We'll be back right after this. Have you seen the video where Lisa Wilkinson is reporting from Parliament House and the tent that they're underneath, you know those tents that you take like camping and ship. Oh yeah, yeah, the tent that they were underneath for the broadcast. It was so windy it collapse and like hit her in the head like one of the metal bars. And then Sylvia Jeffries jumps in and she it was actually quite eloquent the way she did it, but I was like, it's almost like she was waiting for that to happen, like she had the perfect phrase ready to go to pick up it comes because she elected second time at least.
Speaker 6: Wrong, we're going to take over from there.
Speaker 11: We're caught out the winds of change sweeping through the nation's.
Speaker 4: Capital right now. We're going to take over from there while they deal with the winds of change sweeping through the capitol. Like she fucking had that up earthly knowing that that gazebo was going to collapse on Leth's farhead.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. What that's like the Titanic sinking And they cross back to the journalist.
Speaker 4: Oh well, we'll.
Speaker 1: Let those deal with the ship in the meantime. Sink your teeth into these adorable puppies.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 4: It's do you remember when Sandra's Sully? This one isn't that funny. It was like her natural reaction. But she was commentating nine to eleven as it was happening live to air, And the story goes that it was like her and one other journalist in the building and it'd been like mean live on air and groundskeeper fucking jen A trying to google things for me, handing me notes to read. Everything's unfolding because so she wasn't actually watching the monitor, she was just reading from the paper, and then one of the towers just completely collapses and she doesn't notice. And then a few minutes later she goes notice that there's one missing and goes, goodness, me, I'm sorry, it appears that one of the towers is collapsing. And I was just like, I've just felt like the journalism while she's there lav and air just waving going give missing it.
Speaker 1: Fuck it's done.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and she's just like, goodness, me, I'm sorry, Fuck, there's a whole building just falling.
Speaker 1: Have you said this one? It's a reporter at the Sydney Royal Easter Show, Jenna Oh yes, and holding a rooster shines the prize rooster everyone it attacks him here it's been.
Speaker 4: A shower too.
Speaker 11: On the top of twenty two Today Sydney fine and mostly sunny, twenty one degrees camera fine, Sonny and twenty two today Melbourne fine, becoming sunny and twenty two degrees of.
Speaker 4: Five hundred birds that are being judged today.
Speaker 1: Ship because his bird flaps and flaps. What that's not media professional?
Speaker 4: I mean, there's just nothing that ruins your day quicker than flaps and flaps.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more on that note. Thank you for listening to episode one how far.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Abby Chatfield's on next week, so we'll catch you. Then there'll be a fourth wheel. I'm happy with that. That's fine. Yeah, I've realized that Jenna has a serious issue with women every time they're on the show, except I think she's the only one that Jenna hasn't been a dreadful cow towards Tony Lodge, awful cruel.
Speaker 6: She was even worse.
Speaker 4: Every time there's woman here, Jenna gets her literal cat claw. Then because the.
Speaker 1: Girl's name from Alright, the podcast they got canceled recently.
Speaker 4: Yona the pig hair.
Speaker 1: What Mary, Mary, you're a great cow to Mary Mary, you didn't show it.
Speaker 6: Well, Tony and Nat deserved that treatment.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what we're saying is that Jenna does not support the sisterhood. She's a woman hater. Abby, You're welcome next week.
Speaker 1: He's not true, Abby, Chatfield, start stage and screen next week.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about. She's not fucking Meryl Street. She's in Pippin'.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you haven't seen that footage of carry Anne crumbling it dick, give it a go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good gear.
Speaker 1: Do you want.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is that carry Anne is like, oh, No. One hundred or something, but her character is a seventy year old, and so she was kind of a fitting cast. She was kind of a perfect casting. But now that she's like maimed and in hospital after her fall, they've replaced her with an understudy who's like twenty two.
Speaker 1: I'll just drawn all these lines and ivos.
Speaker 4: To make her look fucking decrepit. It's so funny. They're like, fuck, carry Anne's gone. There's no one's senior enough to play the role.
Speaker 6: And then Kirianne was like oh for the final performance, I'm going to make her comeback. The final performance comes around, she's still unwell. She can't do it.
Speaker 1: She's like nap how much? And they could get Rebecca giveney. She needs the work. I've got lunch with Fied. Oh I've got to go. Is that is that a character fighter? Isn't it a dog?
Speaker 4: A dog? I've got to get home. I've got to feed Clifford. He's not a small red dog. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: It's not. I had that date with Tin Tin.
Speaker 4: Tin.
Speaker 1: Oh that was genuine Tintin, a little little gay guy with a little curl on his head.
Speaker 4: Oh you're thinking of tin Man from with It. He's my ex, my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got stuck in.
Speaker 4: The yell the builder.
Speaker 1: Oh he can build you any day, right, Oh my god, fill you with some jip rock.
Speaker 4: Putting my corner, this bob nail my plans, slow screw against my wall.
Speaker 1: If you don't hardly mind, knock me down and rebuild me in a night. Bub don't know to me? All right, Jenna, who do you have lunch with tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: We do we can Witch of the West.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're meeting up with Abby before the interview. I'm terrible, all right, I'll see you guys next week. Goodbye.