Speaker 1: It's the pickup with Britt, Laura and Mitch here thanks to chemist Warehouse rush in today for half prize vitamins and cosmetics, T's and C's apply.
Speaker 2: Chemists ware House Great savings every day now.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the week we were talking about Karen's and I think Karens are hard done by.
Speaker 1: Can I speak to the manager? Is the best way to describe the Karen trend that has become huge?
Speaker 3: Yes, And what we established earlier in the week is that there has been some research that's been done into what name is the most complaining of name. It's this reviews website and there has been thousands of people with the same name that have put in reviews and complaints of one star. Yes, and that name, ladies and gentlemen, is not Karen, It is.
Speaker 2: David. Wow.
Speaker 3: David David are the real Karens of Australia across the nation? And here on the pickup we wanted to know, you know what, maybe the poor Karens have been getting it and Pink given a hard time, So we asked, what is the most Karen thing you have done?
Speaker 2: Kaylie Hi, when were you the Karen or the David?
Speaker 4: Oh? I was on a flight six hour flight and as soon as we got settled in, the guy next to me and decided to take his shoes off and his fox off, and it was the smelliest feet ever.
Speaker 5: Oh that's now, did you let it to him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I did, But as soon as I smelled that, I called over a flight attendant. But I didn't want to embarrass him because he was right next to me, so I tried to very discreetly just whisper to the flight attendant telling me that I need to change his seat or something, because there's no way I wanted to vomit. And she didn't understand what I was trying to say or trying to whisper without embarrassing him, And after two or three multiple attempts, she still didn't get all I was saying. That's when I got out out of my seat and I couldn't help it went full Karen on the flight off for poor flight attendant, but the guy as well. I'm like, either this guy needs to put his shoes back on, or you need to move me to another seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you caused an airplane aisle scene.
Speaker 4: Move They moved me in the end, because there's no way and the guy did not put his box.
Speaker 3: Do you know? I once went full Karen on a teenager who was sitting next to me on a flight. I was sitting next to two kids, two young boys, and one of them kept farting and thought it was funny, and his friend was giggling the whole time because he was doing it it s dunk and the other one was giggling. And I turned around like such a mum, and I was like, if you fart one mortar, I guess, and you love to fight, it was probably you guess what?
Speaker 5: He didn't far again for the entire flight. Well, he didn't look up from his iPad.
Speaker 2: And you know what, he probably thought you were fifty ye.
Speaker 5: Crazy old lady from the radio yelled at me.
Speaker 1: All right, last one, Kara, Karen, Hello, what was your Karen David moment?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: So I was in Adelaide for my sister in law's hens and we went on something called a handlebar, which is a bunch of us to get on his spiking drinking and we had to push ourselves through the city of Adelaide. We got these hens bags and someone cut us off very dangerously and it was quite slow traffic. I jumped off the bar crafted at them, and I sipped them in front of their car with my sluffy chicken bag.
Speaker 3: Oh you showed them, car I was going to call you Kara, but you're one letter off Carn Karen.
Speaker 2: I think it's close to Karen.
Speaker 3: Also, I like that you're the one doing illegal things, i e. Riding a bike and drinking. If you're the one getting all Karen on someone else.
Speaker 6: No, it was legal.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't think you could rin a bike?
Speaker 2: And who didn't like.
Speaker 4: For It's like it's like six of us on this big bike.
Speaker 5: I think through Tara was protecting her friends with a fluffy toy. So I think let's let's go to Carra.
Speaker 2: All right, you got five hundred dollars at chemist warehouse.
Speaker 4: Well done, Carra, thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh you are welcome. And who says it doesn't pay to be a Karen?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: You know, my favorite part about all those stories is the pleasure they all got from being horrific people.
Speaker 2: Every single one of those calls.
Speaker 6: Laugh.
Speaker 3: Just because you complain doesn't make you horrific. I'm quite I'm all for being a little bit of a Karen.
Speaker 2: No, I think suck it up, move on.
Speaker 5: Every so often, it feels good to write a letter.
Speaker 2: I have a great weekend. We'll guys, see you on Monday, all right, see you guys well, and what are you up next? Have a great Friday.
Speaker 5: Off, have an amazing weekend.
Speaker 3: Everyone, have a great weekend, have a really good one. I have fun, seele everybody. No, I want you to have the most amazing time.
Speaker 2: From me to you, have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Sincerely Brittany Mitchell and from me Laura. Make sure it's great.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 5: Last word by Britty Bye.