Speaker 1: The Celebrity News.
Speaker 2: You like that, and now here's crow at that Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 1: Funny, we spoke about it earlier today because when's the last time you heard.
Speaker 2: About Jessica Simpson and now we're talking about her twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's going viral because she's doing some concerts at the moment, and she's got like, as most artists do, like a little station with some water, because while you're performing, you obviously need to lubricate the throat and rehydrate and everything. But what she's doing is she's going over to this station where she's got her water, and she's obviously also got a vape there. So just constantly throughout her show, like.
Speaker 2: She's hitting the vape and blowing just like this.
Speaker 1: Huge clod having a look now out of smoke and like just does not care. And it's going viral with the like a video that's captured. Jessica Simpson hits the vape more than me and my friends because she's literally just not even trying to hide it. And I just thought, you know what, before I quit vaping, I would have done it too. Like if you're addicted to vaping and you're performing a show, even if it's only an hour long.
Speaker 2: I couldn't go ten minutes without it in that face.
Speaker 3: It's so addictive. I think, like the thing is I used it to get off Siggi's.
Speaker 1: So with Siggi's you'd go outside right with a vape, you just tend to do it anywhere. Well, yeah, and like Siggi's, most people wouldn't lay in their bed and smoke a ciggy, but a vape. Sometimes in the middle of the night, I'd roll over just for like, you know, a sip of water or to go the bathroom, and I'd just go.
Speaker 3: So you're still off the vapes now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're just talking about it off air. Actually, because I fully if I'm going to do something, I commit to it. That's why until I know one hundred percent want to quit something, I won't.
Speaker 3: And how long has it been now? Over two weeks?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since that two weeks we had off.
Speaker 3: Yes, you'd be a month, you'd be over the.
Speaker 1: Hump now, yeah, they say it's like a week when and that's where the actual addiction wears off and the rest of it's just psychological.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you got any of those symptoms, Like, did you.
Speaker 1: Oh, the first couple of days were nightmare. Now I was just angry, and I just all I could think about was doing it, like wanting to do it. And now it doesn't even cross my mind. It's so weird how once it leaves your body, you don't even you think, how did I even.
Speaker 3: Do that before? When those symptoms of anger wear off?
Speaker 1: And then and then also, I was telling you earlier there's a celebrity who admitted to being a trisexual.
Speaker 2: Now, celebrity was probably a loose term. I don't honesty. You'd know it, though.
Speaker 1: Remember this song Rebecca Black Friday Great Truck. So she came out in this new interview. Now, she's never spoken publicly about her sexuality before, and she came out in this new interview, and that's where she said she was a trisexual.
Speaker 2: She explains what it is. Take a listen.
Speaker 3: You've described yourself as a trisexual, correct.
Speaker 4: I have always really struggled to define what I really am because I think I've had moments in my life where I've understood myself as one thing and then the other thing. And I am definitely, at the end of the day, just very fluid, and who knows where I'll end up, but I'm very happy where I am right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, isn't that similar to what you said earlier Amy, how you got it on with a chick once?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Isn't that you tried it?
Speaker 2: Or is it doing it with a tricycle or what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 1: We'll try sexuals different bisexual as men and women. Trisexual is like, you'll try anything.
Speaker 5: So she likes potentially go be in a what's the domb? Like the domm where someone wears the mask where that No, she's saying she's not she's not closing herself.
Speaker 2: Off to anything until she tries it.
Speaker 1: Is that something unattractive people have to do just to where your land?
Speaker 2: No, just you know anything? Well, no, she's just saying she's open to her at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you're not.
Speaker 5: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: There's no like there's definite things most people would draw the line on.
Speaker 5: It, like I don't have to listen thought about being involved in a golden shower or anything, like I never want to try that kind of This.
Speaker 3: Is second in a row. You're bringing that up. Remember what happened.
Speaker 2: When you remember that when you were a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the blue bottles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wasn't like that. My dad thought he was helping me take out the stink.
Speaker 3: There was nothing sexual there.
Speaker 2: That's very very immature.
Speaker 1: Yes, you want to get more actual celebrity news, you can get there's not.
Speaker 2: Much of that happen.
Speaker 3: It wasn't much there.
Speaker 1: Rebecca but the trisexual and Jessica Simpson vapes and stage roundbreaking kiss
Speaker 3: That on tmz NO on the iHeart app