Speaker 1: It is the pickup Monday afternoon, Laura mitch Here, at least in Chemists ware House. You got a head in today right now, get half priced big brand vitamins and cosmetics at chemist Warehouse. Terms and conditions apply now. Britney Hackley are beloved. We know you're in a happy, loving, long distance relationship with the superstar model slash soccer player the model now too.
Speaker 2: He is a handsome man.
Speaker 3: He's very good looking, he's very tall, he.
Speaker 1: Lives overseas, he's in Scotland. It's long distance, but god, you're making it work.
Speaker 2: I am smitten.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know where this is going, but it's.
Speaker 2: Creepy soon too. He's coming for holiday in two weeks.
Speaker 3: Maybe he can come to a show.
Speaker 1: With maybe, well maybe not. Because would you consider him your soul mate or on your way to being your soul mate?
Speaker 3: I would say, yeah, he's my person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, because I've done some digging, Laura. A new study out of the US has come out and revealed that fifty three percent of pet owners believe their pet is in fact their soul mate, Which makes me believe, Brittany Hockley, that Ben is in fact not your soul mate. But your dog Delilah is your.
Speaker 3: One true Okay, you're going between a rock and a hard place here. I love my beautiful boyfriend Ben, Benjamin. He's the light of my life.
Speaker 1: Is that your couple named Benjamin?
Speaker 3: Name Ben?
Speaker 1: Human?
Speaker 2: Bean?
Speaker 3: He's sweet benmin that's his name? Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry, sorry, God, didn't it.
Speaker 2: We don't really know brit.
Speaker 3: That wellfriend, Well I know where I I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize he had a soft wye in the middle of his Swiss German.
Speaker 3: Love him very very much, and until you've put presented this to me right now, I am very very obsessed with my dog Delilah. I think she's also a soul mate. But Ben's a human so like Benny's the love of my life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is Ben more of so than your dog? Is that what we're saying now?
Speaker 3: I assume so? Yeah, because I married Gila's right, you know, I would say Ben's my soul mate.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting because the evidence proves otherwise. Brittany Hockley, what something accosted previously here on the pickup? You said this live on the air when we had Ben joining us, sorry, yeah, joining us on the show.
Speaker 2: It's a very simple question.
Speaker 3: If the Lilah or me was drown then who would you say?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you really got to put it to the test payer.
Speaker 1: You chose the dog.
Speaker 2: So BRIT's gonna drown her boyfriend even though he's the soul mate.
Speaker 3: Hand on this escalated. He was drowning on his own. I didn't drown him.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you're gonna kill Ben?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here first people, you go, what's true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One of five people think that their pet would be their therapist if they could talk. That is how connection is. My pet.
Speaker 3: Delilah is my therapist and she can't talk. My dog and I believe this. There are studies out of this.
Speaker 1: Dogs don't flip a study on my study.
Speaker 3: But I'm going.
Speaker 1: To outstudy your study.
Speaker 2: I'll raise your study a study.
Speaker 3: Dogs can read emotions and they react to your emotions. If you're sad, if you're happy, they resonate with that. They give you what you need. If I am sad, my dog will be on top of me with her palls around my neck, hugging me. She'ld be like she.
Speaker 2: Does that all the time. It doesn't matter if you're sad or not sad. She does it to everyone. Who walks in the house.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just really sad time.
Speaker 2: Can I Can I just say one thing all you guys are throwing around in this study, In this I haven't seen a single study you can say it about anything. These days, there's been a study that, yeah, my dog loves me.
Speaker 1: It's a real study. This is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I'm trying to find where the study is.
Speaker 1: Got Now I've got the study. Fifty three percent believe their pet knows them better than anyone else in their life, including their best friends, family members, or even their significant others. And I'll land on these Ben lives in Scotland. He hasn't moved to your house. Where does Delilah live in your house with you? It's Delilah, Delilah's mate.
Speaker 2: I have one thing to add here. Maybe since the last time we spoke to brit about choosing between Delilah and Ben, Ben was down on a lower rung. But now because a bit of time has passed changed he's taken a higher precedence. Maybe Ben, she's moved up with the relationship. Now they're soulmates.
Speaker 3: Can I not just have my boyfriend as a soulmate and then Delilah becomes our equal soulmate and we're a throuple.
Speaker 1: Sorry, with a dog and your boyfriend. You want to have a thropple with your dogs?
Speaker 3: Just a loving relationship, throuple like emotionally connected.
Speaker 2: She's God, this is the.
Speaker 1: Worst thing you've ever brought to me. My goodness, a terrible therapist. Here first, BRIT's in a thropple with a dog and a Scotsman.
Speaker 2: What a what A?
Speaker 3: I dislike you so much in this moment.
Speaker 1: Willam, What are your up next? They got a different kind of show, But we're back tomorrow. If you miss anything podcast at iHeartRadio search the pickup. We'll see you tomorrow for Tuesday guys, Love you, Ben By