Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I Heart.
Speaker 3: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Real. Are you a win Monday winner or loser?
Speaker 4: I am a Monday winner.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm in a constant battle to try and get with my next door nonnors, which is our neighbor who's Anna.
Speaker 1: I can't get with her out get into her good books, right, okay?
Speaker 2: And then what happens you're in the good books, then what's to pay out here?
Speaker 5: Well, maybe she brings up like delicious pisada and pasta, maybe some of her oranges, I've.
Speaker 1: Noticed, So you become like an adopted son.
Speaker 4: That is my dream, right, and it's getting there. It's getting there. So me and my.
Speaker 1: Pill love a surrogate non amum.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: There should be only fans, but a decent mean finish.
Speaker 4: It's only nons.
Speaker 2: It's basically twenty four to seven on a stream hot non her actions. By that, I mean in the kitchen, making that rago, stirring some kind of lamb dish.
Speaker 4: James Packer invest in that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're definitely making some ground because she started calling us her nice boys.
Speaker 4: She goes, oh nice boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, that's so sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know if she thinks, if she knows that we're a couple. I think maybe she thinks together.
Speaker 1: Of studs, saw those chicks out. Actually I haven't seen them bring any bad no meatballs for you lads.
Speaker 4: So she asked me to pop over yesterday and help her.
Speaker 5: She's got this really like, you know, the old school trampolines, like no netting or anything.
Speaker 2: Like why do you take a video camera? So nons a trampoline. That's our first series and only nons.
Speaker 5: She got someone from Facebook micro place, some follocking on a trampoline backlips.
Speaker 4: He got someone.
Speaker 5: Think she just had she's been she's been in that house since nineteen seventy five, so that she's got grandkids. They all come over. This guy comes over. It's him, his wife and his two kids. Kids are maybe I don't know, ten twelve. We put the trampoline on.
Speaker 4: Top of his car, just a normal size of car.
Speaker 5: Then they'll hop in the car and I go, oh, do you want me to help you?
Speaker 4: Like tie it down?
Speaker 5: Like have you got ropes or the dismantlet with all this man, it's like one of those big one piece the old school ones, like the clicker.
Speaker 4: He clack at the thing the pulleys that you do. He goes, ah, no, no, no, she'll be right, should be right.
Speaker 1: A trampoline. How's it takes it down?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I was asking. And then I said, oh, you just live around the corner. And he goes, he actually lives out where Patsy lives. She's forty five minutes drive for me with a trampoline.
Speaker 6: Legal alone road shape. He goes, she'll be right, and then he's just no, no, she won't be right. She will not be I've never been more sure that she will not be right. Then I just see they start to roll away too. Hands at the top, two adult.
Speaker 2: Hands, no no, no, not the old reach out the window, just clamping it on.
Speaker 5: And then two little kid hands, I swear to God, and they just drive off.
Speaker 1: She's windy and at the moment.
Speaker 5: And they just got their little kid, the tiny little hands gripping this old rusty trampling.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's probably on the Brandy arrow.
Speaker 1: I was that kid once I could have then headed towards that rat ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do with that situation.
Speaker 5: Like well, I said, I did, I think you really need to? They were he was very insistent, very ausy, like I should like I was some idiot, like I was some knock being like using.
Speaker 2: Only four hands to which are kiddy hands, clamping it up.
Speaker 4: On top to the roof, just gripping it over there.
Speaker 2: There's no way, there's no way. Tramplges are heavy things.
Speaker 4: It took a lot to get it on.
Speaker 1: I don't they drove off like that.
Speaker 4: They just drove.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they got there. I don't know how this story ends, but they drag there's.
Speaker 2: No way that trampoline is in the garden right now, or they just drove incredibly slowly across like the bridge and the freeway.
Speaker 4: I don't know how like.
Speaker 1: A slow Speaking of OJ pursuit the trampoline, what kind of car do they have?
Speaker 4: It was kind of just like a hatchback. Not a hatchback. What's it called a wagon STV.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not legal.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think so. But I'm not a policeman.
Speaker 2: But you, member of the public, you could have just said, no, you don't that you should have done a citizens arrest. I didn't use that trampoline as a makeshift prison, but I just I've always.
Speaker 1: Dreamt of doing his citius arrest, Like what do you do? What's the law? How long is you say something?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How long can you hold them down?
Speaker 1: And also how do you call when it's time to do one? Yes? Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's gonna put a trampoline on trop of the car. No, no, that that. You can't go arresting people for that. I mean, it's not the chip. It's dangerous, but you can't arrest them for that.
Speaker 4: For that? Yeah much. I don't know where the citizen the Rest line starts any odd
Speaker 3: Advisers Christian O'Connell Show podcast