Speaker 1: Hihart podcasts, heemore Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: So last night was.
Speaker 3: In case you missed it, it was TV's.
Speaker 2: Night of Nights. It was the LOGI Awards.
Speaker 3: Laura, I did miss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of eople who missed it, My husband was there as well. He wasn't answering my text messages, so I was looking at his Instagram.
Speaker 2: He was having a great time.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked like a little bit of like a jigglow though. I had his chest hair out and like a really low un buttoned shirt and pink suit and he has his mo it was.
Speaker 2: It was definitely a choice.
Speaker 1: And he had white shoes on that had snakes printed on the front.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I really liked his outfit. But I did get tagged in one interview that he did on the Red Carpet and someone I don't know who it was had asked him about the chest hair because he had quite a bit of chest hair and he had quite a few buttons undone and he said that that was my doing and that I've stopped him from shaving his chest, and it's true I have, but it doesn't mean that he has to have all of his buttons undone. So that was the personal choice that he made.
Speaker 2: His buttons run down to his navel. I was sitting here from somewhere else. I was like, well, let's button that up.
Speaker 1: You're like, that's not chest here, that's your snail trail.
Speaker 3: Speaking of articles, I got slammed again by the Daily Mail Chakra. I was doing an interview on the Red Carpet with doctor Chris Brown, who hosts Dancing Yeah, and he was yeah. And I was doing it with Kyle, one of the other contestants from Home Away Whatever, and Chris had said to me, Hey, what you know, we've been doing dancing for months.
Speaker 2: What do you dance? Moves?
Speaker 3: Later at the after party, and you know, you just get You're just you're just having some fun. So for two seconds I turned to Chris and I was like, oh, I might pull out to work. And I didn't even work. I did like two seconds of moving my body. And the first article that came out from the logis was like Brittany Hockley cringe tworks for Chris Brown, and I'm like, gros, come on, Like, why do we always have to slam women in media for having a personality like Chris and I were laughing about it there it's like you can't win, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, tell me about it. But it was pretty maazing.
Speaker 1: Maybe the twerky was just that offensive that they were like, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm going to show you what I did right now.
Speaker 1: I did this, You're like, I also wasn't doing it for Chris Brown specifically did him back up into it? Hey, Chris jug this one's for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the way at about Chris Brown, this turk no, anyway, whatever, that's not what I want to talking about.
Speaker 2: It was really cool. Jimmy Barnes played you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm a working classman, like please never bought to Jimmy Barnes again, he's.
Speaker 2: Such an icon. That was really really cool.
Speaker 3: But I think one of the highlights was like an Australian icon, Magda Surbanski, who I think is one of the funniest people to come out of Australian media.
Speaker 2: She's been around doing.
Speaker 3: Comedy for like forty years or something, and she got inducted into the Hall of Fame last night, so they did this big piece dedicated to her. She unfortunately I don't know if you guys are a cross it. But she's battling stage four blood cancer, like a really rare form of cancer, so she.
Speaker 2: Couldn't be there.
Speaker 3: But she did do like a big vidy message to everybody and it was really beautiful. It was really beautiful for somebody like that to be celebrated. She's somehow still made away to make people laugh even though she's going through it.
Speaker 1: And what a legacy piece for her as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it absolutely is.
Speaker 3: And it made you think, you know that she's done a lot of big things, and you know, she's got all these famous one liners and.
Speaker 2: All these things that have come out of Kath and Kim.
Speaker 3: You know, like I said, Pet, I said love, I said Pet, But until you see all her work together, I didn't realize how much she has done and how much of an impact on the industry she has.
Speaker 1: She's an Australian icon. I mean, I'm surprised that she hasn't been inducted earlier.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I know, well, apparently you got to put in the hard yards of forty years.
Speaker 2: Lynn McGranger from Home, Irene, from Home and Away.
Speaker 3: She finally won an award after thirty two years on Home and Away, So.
Speaker 2: It was those They were the cool moments of.
Speaker 3: Really celebrating people that have been around for a long time and really put the hard yards in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also saw that Ali Langdon unfortunately had been labeled Ali Langdong, which was also a highlight on socials today.
Speaker 3: She's been in the media so long too sorry even to spell an ame.
Speaker 1: When you're up for an award and someone calls you Ali Langdong, you're like, oh, God, sakes one job.
Speaker 3: She did win, which is good, she won, but it's so funny and this is just a I want to call this a single girl problem for hear me out. I did have to ask your husband to take my dress off last night, Laura.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a conversation we could had earlier se where like at what point of the night, well at.
Speaker 3: The end, But let me explain it because it comes out wrong. We live really close to each other. If people don't know, but Laura and I live.
Speaker 1: Dig up Brett.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry a week ago you introduce your husband as my husband, so this is true. Where even I had a dress on that had like a really high zipper up the back and it was quite tight. And I went all the way down, and I can't get dressed myself because I live alone, and so I can't get my dress on and off.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I have to.
Speaker 3: Wait for a neighbor to come out, and I'm like, sorry, excuse me, can you do my dress up anyway? Your husband mad and I shared Uber home and he dropped me off and I said, I'm so sorry, do you mind undoing my dress?
Speaker 2: And I could see that I could see him, the Uber driver. I was looking up in the mirror and Mes's like, sorry, what And I was like, just under my dress a little bit.
Speaker 3: The Uber driver was trying to avert his eyes and I could see him like looking up and I said, don't worry.
Speaker 2: I was like, I work with his wife. And then I was like, well, this is worse.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm explaining that I have this relationship with you, and I was like no. I was like, man, I just can't take my clothes off on my own if you can just undo it.
Speaker 2: So it's like zipped it down a little bit. I didn't even know that you guys.
Speaker 1: Took a car together.
Speaker 2: Anyway where it was all all funny games.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it sounds like do you remember last year so Amy Gerard, she does a Saturday show on the network. Last year she got stuck in a dress and she couldn't get out of it. She had to sleep in at the night because no one could get her.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought was going to happen. So thank your husband for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the start of the logis that no one hears about