Speaker 1: Britain.
Speaker 2: Laura our next guest. We're all a bit excited for aren't we, because we love her. We love her so much. You'll love her too. She's your former Bachelor Australia. Maybe from her work on Home and Away. She's got a very exciting new project. She's going to tell us all about it. The beautiful Sam Frost.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for having you.
Speaker 3: It is coming in always a pleasure. We love you so much. But I'm very intrigued because we did see you on our screens. There's been a few years, right we saw you. I mean you burst onto the screens on the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Then we all fell in love with you as an actress on Home and Away. Then you've sort of disappeared for a couple of years. You pro created and you're had a child, you.
Speaker 4: Got married, fell in love, all that stuff, all.
Speaker 1: The fun stuff. Yeah. I've just actually been a bit sleep deprived looking after a small child. So that's where I've been. But you know he's worth it, So that's all right.
Speaker 3: Well, Ruba has it you're coming back to our screen. I am.
Speaker 1: It's very exciting. I've got a new travel show. Jordie Ted and I have traveled around Australia and we've got our show. It's called Jordie Salmon Ted's Adventures is.
Speaker 4: Actually so so.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's like like playgroup or something like a preschool ship.
Speaker 1: Like the title is blue House and rhythm to it. You know what?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Like, so Ted is one now, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Your little boy?
Speaker 4: What I noticed when I became a mum is that so often people talk about how you're never gonna do things again, You're never gonna travel, you're never going to sleep, you're never going to X Y Z. But you kind of threw that out the window and you're like, no, only am I going to travel, I'm gonna make a TV show about how you can travel with the baby. What was that like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that was exactly why we wanted to do it, because we didn't want our lifestyle to change. Jordie and I love traveling, we love caravaning, and we wanted to take Ted along for the ride. And I think it's exciting to show people, especially young families. You're like, mate, you can still do it. I mean the sleep part, you definitely don't get sleep, but I can't do that bit you can't do that bit. But apart from that, it's all pretty good.
Speaker 3: You've traveled around the country with a baby. Where for a family with kids, out of all the places you've been, is like your number one hotspot where you're like, you should go there as a family, you should experience this with a child.
Speaker 1: I love the Red Center, I love going through the middle of Australia. I love the red dirt, I love the outback, I love learning about our culture and it's just a really cool experience and I love that we got to share that with little Ted.
Speaker 4: Do you know with having a baby and traveling with a baby, sometimes I think when they can't move, it's actually easier to do it. So in those first few months, like you can achieve so much. But now Ted's won and no doubt, he's walking and getting into things and being quite annoying because that's what toddlers do. But could you imagine yourself traveling now with him this age?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you're exactly right. He was just a little blob, so you could just carry him around.
Speaker 4: You're like, God, parenting's so easy.
Speaker 1: A caravan for a while, Yeah, I have a crack in the window. Yeah, I mean, now he's crawling and he's trying to climb and he's almost walking. We're actually still caravaning. We caravan down here. We drove the caravan down here here my mates. I got up with my mates yesterday and we're at this beautiful dinner and and I was like, I'm saying a caravan. They're like, oh, you can stay with us, and I'm like, I enjoy this, this is fun.
Speaker 4: Stop pitying me.
Speaker 1: This is great. Sorry for me, And I'm like, no, this is his lifestyle choice. It's so much harder because you can like bang his head. He's climbing and crawl and you always have to grab him. I now understand. You know how you see those kids that have the monkey backpacks, the hardest tales. Yeah, delicious, and they look like little dogs on leashes. Yeah, I understand that and him getting it.
Speaker 4: People say that's cruel, but I actually think it's for the child's best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm with you. Imagine being like an old couple pulling up to a big forty in the middle of ten Worth liked Sam Frost with their child on a lead, a caravan with a child on a terry toweling.
Speaker 1: Niche can I can I contribute to this.
Speaker 3: I worked as a nanny in Italy and when I first got there, my family, I say, my family that I was naming for. They made me put the kids on leashes with his backpacks and I was mortified because that wasn't a thing in Australia. What I can say is it's brilliant, but the kids turn into little shits because they don't understand danger, because they know when they trip you just hold them up and they don't they don't hit the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Sometimes I have to learn the hard way.
Speaker 4: I love Sam the mother role model.
Speaker 2: We all need compliment.
Speaker 4: Well, you love having you on the show.
Speaker 2: Sam, You're welcome anytime. It's a Channel seven right. The new show very exciting with a seven network.
Speaker 3: And it's about March thirty one. I'll be watching it.
Speaker 2: Geordie, Sam and Ted's Adventure. Sam Frost, we love you, Thanks for coming on, Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: All right, coming up thirteen one oh six five. I want to know whether you think destination weddings are selfish because there is this one woman online who has gone absolutely viral and I.
Speaker 2: Want to know if she's in the wrong or not Sam FROs. What do you think destination weddings selfish or.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it. Then you have, like the day before the day after, you have a whole week of just celebration.
Speaker 3: What if no one wanted to come?
Speaker 1: Too bad, so sad?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll pull the country next