Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive? I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Food bean fingered as an awful sensation. Get me thinking about the right person. Goodness? May is just I'm still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell kooskiing down the door. Welcome season four.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love it, We're back.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 3: I have awaken never How was your summer?
Speaker 1: Almost died? I know fifteen kilos?
Speaker 3: Did you gain weight?
Speaker 1: I think I'm not counting anymore.
Speaker 3: But I just assume I definitely gained weight, but it wasn't from COVID, just from.
Speaker 1: Just from living a life.
Speaker 3: Yeah pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, grate your hair has grown out and you've been back home to Bogan Gate.
Speaker 3: I was you know what actually is partially well, this is what I'm blaming the Christmas kilos one quitting the vapes. Oh well, I'm not going to say that. I'm completely offer might have a cheeky social vap occasionally, but day to day I'm not doing one year. You can vouch that when we did this podcast, i'd like term a mic off, have a quick vape between sentence. It's not that anymore.
Speaker 1: It was really grim that mic was off more than it was on towards the end, and it smelled like the big banana in here because that all you'd smoke is banana vape.
Speaker 3: I'm still craving and don't talk about the flavor bananas might go to.
Speaker 1: Well, we might get the smell back up because price kiper Genner is back for season four and she's now taken on vaping.
Speaker 3: Have you, Jenna, No, you have there. That's always my advice.
Speaker 4: Don't go I do not want to be addicted.
Speaker 3: Like John Law says, it'll be young and stupid.
Speaker 1: How could that new open? And well done? Mitchell putting that together was audio guy. Oh yeah, Chris, audio Chris, well done. But welcome back to the show, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Thank you now, Jenna. We did actually make her New Year's resolution come true, didn't we? We took her l plating. It happened and we survived. My car lived to tell the title. We'll play that later. How that went?
Speaker 1: That was on the weekend ed. We actually took her driving. We also took her through drive through, which is a real like couple hours in tests. You don't do that on your first driving test, but she did.
Speaker 3: Your first drive through what a mile stone. Don't tell me you hadn't actually been through a drive through before that. That was the first one. I love it drive through Cherry.
Speaker 1: We'll play that later on Also our contracept you Divephram. Sam's here. He's back for season four.
Speaker 3: Hello, oh hi, hello, honey, Hello.
Speaker 1: So sexy Sam. Everyone's always horny for Sam, and you don't help by speaking like I could.
Speaker 5: Go more breath if you want.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Sounding sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on? With your voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still very I had laryngitis, which is like worn out vocal cords, which makes no sense because I wasn't doing any podcasting. Yeah, I've got two and I can manage to talk. But when I'm not doing them, I managed to wear at my vocal cords.
Speaker 1: Weird it was your off season, Yeah it.
Speaker 3: Was, it was. But my voice is mostly back.
Speaker 1: No, it's still teach It's quite what it was. I can notice it.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is just weird sound right now.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you end up having a deeper voice than me and Jenna.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, imagine if it was it's puberty all along, like it just took its time.
Speaker 1: Finally, listen, it's going to be a great show. I think we're doing a TikTok school later on.
Speaker 3: Oh, we definitely are. I love to show you other people's ideas and just rip them off.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: We can just not do work. But it's a copy other people.
Speaker 1: Got me through the hs IT or get me through this show, also.
Speaker 3: Saying as we're back for the new year, we need to have a bit of a staff meeting later.
Speaker 1: Oh you're calling one this early?
Speaker 3: Yes, I need I need input from all of you. Okay, well, have a staff meeting a bit later. Very exciting.
Speaker 1: I think I feel very refreshed. You'll see on the social we have new screens behind us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're feeling refreshed. Are you actually feeling refreshed? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: I started in a new radio show as well, So I think that is why. Really we started a bit later because there was a lot happening at the start of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for all of us. It was so weird. And I was driving back from bugging Gate into Sydney and it was like seven thirty and I heard Mitch on the radio when the sun was still up. I know he's no longer doing the graveyard shift. Can you believe prime time?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: And they said do you want three more million? I said, you know what, I'm fine with the ten that you already give me. So I said, no, that is so, that's so nice?
Speaker 2: Is nice?
Speaker 1: We gave it to Oxfam.
Speaker 3: How long? How long were you doing the ten to midnight graveyard shift before that? How many years?
Speaker 1: Three? Three doesn't feel like three.
Speaker 3: So we're starting to feel like, oh, I've been in this same job. I need some sort of progression here. Oh, so it's the promotion, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It is a promotion. I thank you very much thinking and you know what good example to the young ones out there. And this is a good advice for Mitchell Coombs. If you don't ask, you don't get.
Speaker 3: Oh did you just go and ask?
Speaker 1: Yes? So I had something came in from another netw So I use the leverage that I had. Use your leverage, kids, no matter where it is. If you've got cheaper grapes at all Worths, price check it, you know, take it to Cole's and go. I can get these a dollar cheaper.
Speaker 3: You don't get anything, that's right.
Speaker 1: You should just call the dentist and ask for braces, even though you don't need them. So I'm actually.
Speaker 3: Thinking of getting braces. Why because I was meant to get them as a kid, but mum and dad never got it. It was kind of like Sam was telling me the other day. He was in the same boat. They were like, he could get them, he doesn't need them, so your parents don't fork out the money. But now I'm like, now I've got my own dosh, maybe I should do it.
Speaker 1: Can you show me your teeth? Give us a smile? They're very straight.
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe I've got to make them crooked. I don't want to anything straight about me.
Speaker 1: I'll punch you in you know, I think Sam, you both have teeth that define character. Nothing worse than seeing generic teeth. People go on reality shoes like maps, and then they come out and they all have a dentist deal and it looks like they've got a piece of a four paper stuck to their teeth.
Speaker 3: Are going to do a dentist deal and go crazy with the whitening and just you know, get them a bit straight into something, you know, beautiful the way you are. Yeah, I actually just realized it wasn't Sam. I had that conversation with the other day, so he couldn't back me up there.
Speaker 1: It was nodding a lot.
Speaker 2: I knew it was.
Speaker 3: Someone probably I don't listen half the time. Yeah, it was another friend of mine. He was saying that, Yeah, if your dentist tells you, oh, they absolutely need them, your parents will buy them. But if they say yeah, they could deal with them, but they might be fine. They won't fucking think.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Mitch's brace's journey. Maybe you'll get a sponsor.
Speaker 3: Do you guys judge me? If I came in and I could barely talk with Hi, guys, that sounds bear with me for a few months.
Speaker 4: I would you to do it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now it's time with gyms. Which why are you expanding your space alive on the show? I just had to do that with an Alan key. Did to put it in the top of my mouth and.
Speaker 4: Expand to do that as well?
Speaker 6: Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You did that for fun and pleasure. Yeah, well, like your teeth are very straight, like give me a space put it in my mouth.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I have to do it when I'm young because it'll look really weird if I'm any older and I've got those elastic bands, like the fluoro green things in my teeth. Between each brace.
Speaker 4: You get colored ones.
Speaker 3: I haven't thought about it, Jenna.
Speaker 1: What about that girl in school when she's like, I'm getting bracests, but don't worry, they're clear, they're clear, And then she comes in and she's just got like yellow plate on her teeth. Like clear braces are worse than normal braces I had with me.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of getting white ones, but apparently if you get white braces, it just draws attention to how white your teeth. Aren't like it makes your teeth look yellow if you've got white braces and it doesn't help that our main color is bright bright yellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring out.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should get engenbraces.
Speaker 1: Oh imagine, get a QR code on each for separate season one, season season?
Speaker 3: Something that is great?
Speaker 1: Should we start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: We counting episodes anymore? Should we start back to one? What the fuck are we? Well?
Speaker 3: It's episode ninety five.
Speaker 1: What a great place to start the year I was born? If it is your first time listening, we start the show the same way every week, with two gems. Is it just me? Something we've noticed? Something we hate or appreciate? Mitch can go first? I go first. Neither of us know what we're about to talk about. You hear it live? As do we? Should we begin?
Speaker 3: Sure, let's do it. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 1: Ladies first?
Speaker 3: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? First? Did you remember season four?
Speaker 3: Let's go?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you quit reading?
Speaker 1: Have I? Or would I?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I have I quit? I quit reading? Wow, I've made peace with the fact I'm never going to read another book in my life. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you read a full book.
Speaker 3: Oh god it we'd be going back years. I literally don't remember, but I had that. Do you have that pile of books at home where you're like, I'll get to that one day, and I'm on holidays or something.
Speaker 1: I buy so many books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hope of reading them, never reading yea, after about three or four years of me piling up books and never reading them, I honestly.
Speaker 4: I honestly can't picture you reading a book. It's never cross.
Speaker 1: Savvy, like you listen to an audiobook.
Speaker 3: I have discovered the audiobook from them because you can multitask. Whenever I actually fit to read a book, my ADHD brain is like looking for paragraphs that I can skip. I can skip that, I'll skip that bit, and so I end up reading this jointed version of the book anyway. And you now over in your years, you see all those things on Instagram being like how to live your best life, drink more water, read.
Speaker 1: Books, go for water.
Speaker 3: I'm like, journal, I'll just accept it. I'm never gonna bloody read books. I'm over it. I've started getting audio book versions of books I physically own because I'm like, I'm not going to read it. Double that I am still curious enough to consume them.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you've made the call because I remember clinging on to hope that I would be a book guy, and I asked for a kindle one Christmas. I was probably eighteen, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Really understand what kindles are.
Speaker 1: It's such a fucking waste of time you've got on your iPhone. All it is is a glorified iPad that is in black and white, so you don't you lose all the color, and it's it's just terrible that you still have like the effective turning a page. You don't hit next. You actually have to like swipe like it's a book. Dumb.
Speaker 3: It's dumb, but you can't do anything else with it.
Speaker 1: No, you can't plug headphones get an iPad, yes exactly, Yeah, I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the weird thing was this Christmas just gone. I saw something the other day. Apparently because way more people online shopping now, a Staia posts had their most amount of parcels to deliver. Ever, it's like their new record. It was fifty two million. That's how many they ended up doing in a year. Yeah, well, over the December period they ended up saying, yeah, they did fifty two million parcels and that's the most ever and the most popular item out of all the bloody parcels being sold over Christmas was books up from last year. And I'm like, I thought we all gave up on reading or was that just me? I thought we all just stopped.
Speaker 1: Reading as a society. We have a yeah, and books feel like the last old timey thing that we're holding on to, like we still don't churn our milk to make.
Speaker 3: Butter coming from a radio when outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, Oh my god, that really cut to you. Actually, Oh well, congrats on the on the new no brain, no.
Speaker 3: B thank you. Yeah, it's just my earth bucket list ship that I'll never do. And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: The merchant in a book is it? We haven't announced book.
Speaker 3: Because no, no no books. You know what though, Book of Vigems not a terrible idea like a coffee table book. Now I can, I can fuck with the coffee table book.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a good Actually, you bring up a great point because not all books are thick cut books coffee table books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, Kid's book. No, I don't know why even though it's not it just feels illegal, It feels creepy to do that.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Or is being fingered and awful sensation?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put that in the.
Speaker 3: Coffee table book.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: That's a great idea. And what they're just I gems and it's all the ones we've done over time.
Speaker 1: Wait, gym card game. So you have friends over, You've got a deck of You've got a deck ofgems? Is it just me? Or you know a book's dumb? And then you have the conversation conversation starters and what depth.
Speaker 3: What warrants having to take a sip? Because it's got to be a drinking game. I'm not my fucking name to me, Okay.
Speaker 1: The person who draws the card has an opinion, and if you disagree with that opinion, like is it just me? Or are sucking toes gross? And I go no, I love it. Everyone who thinks it's gross has to drink if you disagree with whoever's probably in charge at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit subjective though, because it could just lie and pretend you agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not drink you know I would too, Yeah, such a pussy with drinking. They're good ideas.
Speaker 3: I do. I Actually, I'm loving the coffee table idea. Let's write that down from one season five. No one's got a pin out. I'll write it down. I'll write it.
Speaker 1: He won't read about it later. Just check it out, all right? Ready for my agym?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hit me, here we go?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Are you equally as impressed as I am with the new face of Australian bananas?
Speaker 3: Oh they've got a faith, do they?
Speaker 1: Oh they got a face, they got a name, they got a voice. Take a listen to the latest advert for Australian bananas.
Speaker 6: How does a banana the phone?
Speaker 3: Yallo? Oh my god, Jessica do you know what? I love Jessica Rose TikTok so much that I've been tempted to use it as like a TikTok score. We steal her idea of just telling terrible dagging mum jokes.
Speaker 1: Oh is that what she does?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's her whole TikTok feed and she does it in like costumes and like embarrasses her kids. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Well that's what that is. With the laugh that's discussed. Peter Overton had to film that is a radio television announcer.
Speaker 3: Awful. And so we've spoken about this on the podcast before, haven't we. We come back to the Early Day season one, I think, Yeah, we were talking about Australian eggs and we were like, that's not a brand. Yeah, who are Australian Eggs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We saw the original ad and they had no company attached to it. It was just Australian the egg lobby saying buy more eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so now they're doing the same with bananas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought I want to get it. I would like to be the banana Ambassador, the bamastor the banana aciter.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I thought of Jessica Rogue.
Speaker 1: Oh there's much more to you want to hear the end of it. She rabbles on about teas and seas and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, she sells the banana's hard.
Speaker 7: And did you know that Australian bananas are a wonderful natural source of energy.
Speaker 6: They're perfect to get our kids back to school and give them lots of energy to have plenty of fun. And also they are perfect to push in the lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Youmomo.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I agree with that. They're not perfect for the lunchbox. Mine got beaten to Jesus by the time I got open the lunchbox.
Speaker 1: At school, so that she was dressed as a giant banana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. Yeah, she loves their costumes, doesn't She is in it. I loved it, so I thought.
Speaker 1: So we did commercials for Australian Eggs back in the day. I could probably create a jingle for Australian Banana. We could send them the audio, we can actually package it up and we can continue when we get an update.
Speaker 3: So it needs to be a song again, it needs.
Speaker 1: To be a song.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I've got the original tracks we have, We've got five options for commercial music. So yes, let's run through the banana fresh.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but this song is more like green pasture to me.
Speaker 1: This isn't banana, all right, it's just the next up shore.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is kind of fruity. This.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me when you say that, Oh banana banana? Oh yeah, banana.
Speaker 3: I like the fruity one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I go with all right.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Like I'm picturing someone with a maraccaro in one hand a banana or the other.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing maybe like a fruit hap Yeah, you know, one of those big fruit cats, if they make them anymore, or if they're with fresh fruit. I've never really thought about that because that had rot real quick. Yeah, okay, so we're gonna send this audio to Australian bananas.
Speaker 3: And so what do we need to do? We need to weave in like the benefits of bananas. What did jeth Row say? They were?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, great for your lunch box.
Speaker 3: Shape your lunchbox, energy sauce.
Speaker 1: Energy sauce. Yeah, should we play that one more time?
Speaker 3: Which, yeah, okay, right right down the key point.
Speaker 7: And did you know that Australian bananas are a wonderful natural school energy.
Speaker 6: They're perfect to get our kids back to school and give them lots of energy to have plenty.
Speaker 3: Of fun and fun.
Speaker 6: So they are perfect to put in the lunchbox.
Speaker 4: And they're not youllomo.
Speaker 3: Okay, So sheet's really this is skewed to kids basically, so we've got to skew it to adults like us.
Speaker 1: That's a genius.
Speaker 3: We've got to convince you, you know, UNI students to start eating bananas. They're not living at home with mum anymore, always nagging them to have a banana.
Speaker 1: So unique kids are key demo. That's great to know.
Speaker 3: Yes, so let's do eighteen to twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yep, unique kids tied on a budget. Bananas are cheap. They're easy. You can peel one off of a bunch a clod.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I just remember this Greens movie I've got right in front of me. They're the banana blended into that. So they're versatile easy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: You can blend it, you can eat it. Heel that. You can put it in a cake bread, banana bread.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Are you going to mention that banana bake's are my favorite flavor?
Speaker 1: Or would they like that?
Speaker 3: Probably nicotine free obviously, yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course no, what's a nicotine? All right, let's go. This first riff could be terrible for Australian bananas yet ready need a snack on the go, maybe for you and your bra. It's yellow, it's long, it's cheap, it's fun, it's easy. Australian nanas banana. Pull it off a claw, take it in the door, enough energy to last year a week. It's Australian bananas. You're fucking freak true aggressive, too aggressive. If they won't approve it, there's no way, they'll go for it.
Speaker 3: You've got to get the energy that one year natural source, all that shit across the line. You know, twenty six, you don't have to mention that.
Speaker 1: No, I need to get the KPIs.
Speaker 3: You don't have to mention the numbers.
Speaker 1: You're an influencer. That's in the brief that we wrote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't say hello, am I aiding to twenty five year old followers?
Speaker 1: You should? You know what, I'm gonna try some different music. Maybe I'm not feeling that. Yeah, here we go, long day in class, feeling like you want to pass out, have a snack. It's easy and fresh energy to last of day. Little mesh with your plans. Won't ruined dinner, won't ruined friends. It's a banana yellow long fun. You can shake it, you can vapor it, you can mash it, you can blend easy yellow, tasty yellow Australian banana, Australian bana, Australian banana. Get him at your local green gray.
Speaker 3: That was it. That was perfect.
Speaker 1: That's it And when you know, you know that's right.
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 3: Yes. So nothing has changed on this podcast, just picked up where we left off.
Speaker 1: Is it just me. That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 5: Yes? On you?
Speaker 1: In twenty two is it just you? Was back and this year you can come on live with this. You can send us a voice message as we've done, don't we thought, let's engage with our idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to be able to talk back to the math questions about there is it just you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell them if they're fucking dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'd like that ability to tell them that I think they're stupid.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Yeah, very good at it. This one is from rad Delaide. As she said herself, Lisa joins us. Hollo, Lisa, Hi, Lisa.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's a tree of trouble. My joyous little too too, Mitchell, Madam j oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I'm too too. Mitch. You're madam Jay? What's Mitchell?
Speaker 8: No, your too, choo. Mitch's Mitch because he's he's the you know.
Speaker 3: I've got credibility, so I get my actual name.
Speaker 8: Yes, Mitch gets Mitch and then Madam Jay. Because she said so many lives, she's lived through three pandemics. I don't know how she's doing it. I really don't now listen, hang on, hang on now, hang on. I forgot to ask how is contraceptive diaphend? Hello Darlan, Oh you sexy voice man. You know if I wasn't a middle aged Dike, you do something for me.
Speaker 3: Now, Lisa, we've got you on. You've got an Is it just me of your own?
Speaker 1: Don't you?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I've got millions of visit just me?
Speaker 3: So should we should we hit the voice over? Bradley con cue in.
Speaker 8: Bradley, stoke it up?
Speaker 1: Begaure? Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Has everybody else been jerging for these three plus that gorgeous producer out there to come back into the podcast arena? And I've just screwed that up. But I just wanted you guys back, and I'm so bloody glad and that's that was my just me. I'm sorry, I just oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well we're back were.
Speaker 8: I sucked it up?
Speaker 9: Knew what he didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't fuck it up at all. We look, we had to take a break, like we said. You'll hear the full episode when it comes out. But I had COVID, I had a new radio show. Mitch was in bog and Gate, he had his own I think has the other podcast been canceled?
Speaker 3: I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: To worry about Jennard.
Speaker 8: We can't talk about him because you ghosted him.
Speaker 1: Let's not go there, og fan, we've been busy. What did you do to keep busy while we were awayy? So, how was Chrissy?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Darling, I had your podcast on like just it was just going constantly. I think I've listened to every episode three times. I could tell you everything that you lot have done in the last three years, and then some I've made some stories up about you all. It's been hilarious. I loved Mitch's trip to Bogan Gate. I loved it. Now I don't know about yout toube, but did you spot he actually showed us the utes in the Did you Send You to the Paddock? Oh my god, that was.
Speaker 3: Delicious's an art exhibition in Condoble, and it's literally it's a bunch of utes that they've turned into like sculptures.
Speaker 1: I did notice that on one of the last episodes when I saw it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was just divine. It was absolutely stunning. Look, I just I just spent my summer, you know, losing my job. I was terminated from my employer. So I was amazing way to spend my car blew up. That was also another exciting thing. Oh yeah I was. I was, but it blew up on the side of the road. And the funny thing was it did it with my You know, I've got it. I've got a sum of autism and anything that goes wrong for him just freaks him out. And so because he was in the car with me, so I was just you know, shit just got real that day, let me tell you. And then a family member got diagnosed with cancer. So I had the tree, I had the three the three things happened. So this year can only be can only get better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only up from here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh it is. And if it's not, I wasn't going to speak to someone about it came. I was going to get side eye from me too, not just that little chick the other day.
Speaker 1: And we'll won't be talked about for much longer. Really, that sounds like I've got to hit out on him now. You just won't get re elected. Belisa. What we love having you, and thank you so much for calling me our first caller for season four.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's gone. Wow, Lisa's an og Oh she's sweet.
Speaker 4: What I really like her?
Speaker 3: So there you go. If anyone else hasn't, is it just me? If they're own they want to get up their chest, you can DMS at a couple of miches, just a voice message, or if you want to come on and chat, it's up to you.
Speaker 1: You'll chat to us. All right, shall we do a TikTok school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it. How I love TikTok school. I just get to steal other people's ideas and not really use any creativity at all. Because I've been trying to pressure you to use TikTok more. In fact, you've been using it a lot I have. I think you were posting more than me over summer.
Speaker 1: Will TikTok sponsor my summer fill in show? Kiss? And they were like, can you do a TikTok a day? So I did. One of them got twenty million views. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So all this nagging I've been doing for years about you should use TikTok, you should post tiktoks, clearly money talks. That's where I went wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh godcha.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They offered me the figure and I said, don't give that to fucking ox fan.
Speaker 3: Thank you which one got twenty million?
Speaker 1: The one of me with a Taylor Swift impersonator.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, yeah, at a bit of good he don't you love reposting old videos getting the views from it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, but it was a fresh one because it was a photo and I did the I followed a trend. My boyfriend works at TikTok. Sorry, yeah, and he I was like, just follow the fucking trans and it did and it paid off fair enough.
Speaker 3: Well, today I wanted to take inspiration from someone on TikTok. You'd be familiar with ash media. Oh, good, friend of the show. Friend of the show. A lot of people would know him as the Woolies guy, if you like. He posts a lot of stuff of him on the job working at Woolworst. But another thing he does. I am almost mad that I didn't think of this idea first, because I think it's fucking brilliant. He just messages random celebrities voice messages. Yeah, in the hope that they'll eventually get back to him. Oh that's funny, and yeah they always blow up because it's just him saying the most bizarre things celebrities. This is what he said to Adele.
Speaker 10: I'm messaging Adele until she replies.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's Liam.
Speaker 10: How are we Hope you're doing well, Limn from Australia, Lemon. If you're going back to Australia, We've brother just moved out of the family home, so we've got a spare bedroom's got a nice single bed and they'll have a nice douvet.
Speaker 1: So if you're after.
Speaker 10: That, I can provide you with that, and I also make a really nice cheese platter. Anyway, hope you're not rolling deep in messages and I'll speak to you soon. Liam out my boy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So he just does that with a bunch of different celebrities, get replies, well, we'll get to okay, Okay, he's done, Tom Holland, Carl Sevanovic, ben Fordham, Jackie Oh and none of those ones have replied. But so far the only celebrity that has replied to him has been Robert Erwin, of all people, Steve Erwin's son, Oh my God of Australia, zoo or whatever. It's caught up in Queensland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the aid of the croc Empire.
Speaker 3: And that's right. So he actually did get back to Liam.
Speaker 10: I'm messaging Robert Irwin until he replies part.
Speaker 6: Two, Yeah, get a mate, mate, sent me your TikTok.
Speaker 3: Love your work.
Speaker 1: I've said, goodyd the crocs for you and anytime you want to come into Australia Zoo, you're always welcome.
Speaker 2: Good on you.
Speaker 1: I get a test.
Speaker 10: We're going to Queensland now.
Speaker 3: And he actually did go to Queensland and they met what maybe they're the follow up TikTok to their if you go look ash underscore media. On TikTok, he met Robert Irwin. He played along, he was a good sport.
Speaker 1: So what you're you want us to do the same?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, are you thinking what I down? I reckon that we both choose a different random celebrity each okay, and every week on the podcast we just send them a new voice message until one of them eventually replies to reply and see who gets the reply first.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So it.
Speaker 3: Can't be someone I don't reckon. It should be someone that already follows you, because that's cheating. Obviously they're going to get back to you.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Now we both have the blue tick, right, Does that mean we go to the top of the dms? Is that a cheat?
Speaker 3: Don't know, I don't know if it works like that.
Speaker 1: Who are you thinking? Do you have any on top of mind?
Speaker 3: Well, our good friend carry Anne is obviously she springs to mind. I'm thinking I might I might make carry Anne my mission get a reply from her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did say celebrity though, right, just want to.
Speaker 3: Cook not expired dinosaur woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you already contacted a dinosaur dinosaurs d No, they're ancient dinosaurs, are they? They lived through the media? Rite?
Speaker 3: Will you say it with confidence?
Speaker 1: My mantra, I'm going to go through my following, not who follows me? But I follow some slebs.
Speaker 3: But what do I just the random that you don't follow?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Should I name big? Should I try for Ellen?
Speaker 3: Ellen? It's brilliant? I mean, I mean I'll obviously win if it's a battle of who's going to reply out of carrying and Ellen.
Speaker 1: No, it's got one hundred and fourteen million. They can't do it, does she?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to do you reckon Sam that Mitch should message?
Speaker 1: Should I do? Local?
Speaker 3: Has to be local?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think to start local then we can get bigger.
Speaker 3: Andrew Keif no, Andrew O'Keefe the disgrace to Andrewkes.
Speaker 1: We can't let him use his one phone call to do me because he's in prison.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Freak Carter is back from prison, you have a registered call from silver Water Prison. Okay, what about like I was gonna say, like Ozzie TV presenters, but we know Studio ten, they would know it.
Speaker 1: Can I do someone that I know? Is that benefiting?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that like being smart? Or is that illegal?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Were they're more likely to apply?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But if I want to win but Cheek, yeah she have Instagram? Probably not if butt Cheeks has But then we're both going for ancient media women. What is wrong with us?
Speaker 3: True? Maybe that's how we play it. It's like an even playing field. You go, Tracy Grimshaw, I'll carry Oh, let's do I like Tracy? Really you want to do Tracy?
Speaker 1: I like Tracy. No, I like Tracy.
Speaker 3: I'm not old. I know I suggested it, but I'm oh God, there could be someone else. Patty Newton Does she have Instagram?
Speaker 1: Let me check? She'll be checking them to morning the loss of Burt. What's the connection because she'll be checking for for some confidence in love morning. She got it.
Speaker 3: She absolutely does.
Speaker 4: Regularly.
Speaker 3: She does how many followers as Patty Neton have forty nine?
Speaker 1: K I'm gonna do Paddy, are you walking in?
Speaker 3: I reckon? I'm just gonna go Kerry Anne. That's an obvious choice for me, our old mate. She wasn't very nice to us on Studio ten. If your knew here, that's why we're not a huge carry Anne fans.
Speaker 1: I watched that over the break and she was awful. Yeah, all right, you start you message, Kerry go? Do you voice? You have to do it right now? Your voice?
Speaker 3: Missish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do we just kind of say hi and hope that they apply? Do we tell them we're on the podcast?
Speaker 1: We have to follow the link? Yeah? What he did? It was a bit of a joke.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I hate to interrupt you in your Kennilly because she's a dog.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say to her, you might remember me from a Studio ten. I'll see if I can trigger memory.
Speaker 1: All right, fair, that's that smart. I don't have any connection to Patty though, Hi, Patty Burt, I wear the same sized shirt. Maybe I could borrow and my god, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, if there any lying around you haven't donated.
Speaker 1: Yet, I could take his hair piece. You have to.
Speaker 3: You've got more than enough hair, bab. You're fine, You're fine, all.
Speaker 1: Right, go message Kerry. Do you want some voice music?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm Kerry and Kelley. All right, I'm churning out MIC's.
Speaker 3: Offt okay, Hi, Kerry Anne, it's me Mitchell. I don't know if you remember we chatted on Studio ten down the line. You interviewed me and my co host for our podcast back in the day. Anyway, just checking in. I just thought i'd see how you are, how you're doing, if you're keep them busy, happy New Year and all that. Kisses smart.
Speaker 1: That was smart. That was very you know why, because there wasn't a call to action. You weren't asking from anything for her, for anything from her, So she doesn't have to she can just.
Speaker 3: I don't want to owe her anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right. All right, Let's get to Patty the widow. Patty your not funny at all. It's not Patty Hello, it's Mitch Jury here. I am just a big fan. I'm an admirer of you. I am an admirer of Bert. Of course, anyone in the media industry in Australia is and I just wanted to say, I hope you're staying safe, hope you're well, Adore you and keep up the good work hopefully. See what geese got my shout for a for a PIRONI thanks Pat?
Speaker 5: Why much too much?
Speaker 3: Well, it's sent.
Speaker 1: Now that was twenty seconds. Word economy is not my forte.
Speaker 3: It's sent. There we go, mindsete.
Speaker 1: How long was yours?
Speaker 3: Fifteen sec?
Speaker 1: Twenty seconds?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 1: That's okay, I'm going to favorite it. You know you can flag it just in case she replies, no, how do you do that? I pit the little flag. Ah, yeah, you're flagged on mine. So whenever you message me, it comes to the top of.
Speaker 3: It and you still ignore me.
Speaker 1: All right, we're ready to talk about the traumatic experience Mitchell that you and I injured on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course.
Speaker 1: My next still her shut up.
Speaker 3: So Mitch and I wanted to help Jenna with her New Year's resolution this year because, as we know, she still can't drive a car and she's been on her l plate since the dawn of time. True, and we are two fully licensed drivers right here ready to instruct her. And we thought, why haven't you taken us up on this before?
Speaker 1: But also we did offer for jenna birthday, we gave you a driving lesson voucher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was. It was like a voucher being like, anytime you want us to teach you to drive, hit us up. Never did. We were like, new Year, New Jenna, we'll make it happen. So we took a driving the other day. There's gonna be a full video up on our Instagram at a couple of miches or TikTok whatever, just find it on social.
Speaker 1: We really lowed her into a full sense of security because Mitch is like, come over, we're starting season four this week. Come over, We'll order some food, will put it on the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We did a team lunch and so I was like, hey, while you're here, let's go driving. I tricked them into working in a fabulous.
Speaker 1: Jenna had pancakes with syrup and we chucked her in the car.
Speaker 3: My car. You weren't willing to risk yours?
Speaker 1: No, it was because IM about to sell my car and I want to get it diinged up. It's ready to go. So I just actually, Jenna, we could talk about a good price on thirty you're interested.
Speaker 3: Later, So what do you need to do to get your license?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What a next steps? Could you just go? I think we can go for the test?
Speaker 4: Yep, I can go?
Speaker 3: Or do you not feel confident enough yet?
Speaker 4: I obviously don't feel confident even after what we did after one lesson?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well, I think, as everyone's out to hear, she was actually surprisingly capable. She took to it like a duck to water. Considering how long it had been since she was last behind the wheel a lot. She did quite well, and so we thought because she was doing so well and she was so confident, we we thought, yeah, let's throw in a few distractions to see how she coped. So anyway, here's how it went now, Jannet, Before we start, I need to know when was the last time you were behind the wheel.
Speaker 5: Of a car.
Speaker 4: About five years ago?
Speaker 2: Five years?
Speaker 5: Was that before the accident or after?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 5: Fourt it?
Speaker 2: We're really signed from scratch here.
Speaker 5: Okay, yep, it's fucking hot. Can you start the engine? Yes?
Speaker 2: Time, turn the key on. That's how you need don't do it right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, foot on the brake just to put it into gears. This is it. Put it down to D, which is drive and release the broken off we go.
Speaker 5: You were gripping that steering wheel.
Speaker 3: Now this is possibly Sydney's Quiet Street, so there's only so much that can go wrong, and you are well below the speed limit.
Speaker 2: Feel free to go faster.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ok, that was a toddler.
Speaker 2: Well it's what it is, Jenna.
Speaker 1: How does it feel that the rest of your l plated peers have all only just hit puberty?
Speaker 2: Some probably haven't, none of them haven't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels great.
Speaker 2: Why the delay? Why have you put off getting learning to drive so long?
Speaker 4: Because I was scared?
Speaker 3: You don't seem scared, to be honest. I don't feel like I'm in unsafe here.
Speaker 4: I've been doing a lot of studying and because I had no one to teach me.
Speaker 2: Hello, I've been in your life for seven years, Jenner.
Speaker 5: I know, Jenna, I feed. The ultimate test is to take us through a drive through.
Speaker 2: Can we please go through drive through?
Speaker 5: Jenna?
Speaker 2: Can I go?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 3: Now, there is a red rooster on the way to macus, so it's up to you which I could guaranteed?
Speaker 2: Red ruster quiet roll?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not wrong?
Speaker 2: Here we are. Now you're gonna have to put the window down, don't forget. Oh yeah, have first ever drive through? How exciting I got to you? Hi?
Speaker 4: Could I get to rooster rolls?
Speaker 5: Both of them?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, both of them? Like yeah, okay, why not? That's it? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Ah wow, well done, Jenna, Jenna, do you want to do the ultimate mich Churry driving test and try to eat a rooster.
Speaker 5: Role while driving?
Speaker 1: I've plighted it up Secuary boards while driving.
Speaker 5: Now, Jenna, there's often many distractions.
Speaker 2: Well, that really scared me.
Speaker 5: You just got to be prepared for everything. Phone ringing, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you touch the phone while side No, Amanda Kell has fallen down a flight of stairs and she's calling you.
Speaker 5: You're the only person that can help because you're right near a home.
Speaker 4: I can't do I have to do that when I have to.
Speaker 3: Indicate off the roundaback, it's fine. I don't know if anyone actually follows that rule. I do because that's just how I was taught, So I just do it automatically. But yeah, a lot of peo mitchpparently doesn't indicate.
Speaker 2: Off the roundabout.
Speaker 5: No, I don't, but I also have one to beare point left.
Speaker 2: Tornado, Jenna, what do I do when there's a tornado?
Speaker 5: Go get your family? You handle that well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Explay a car exploding sound picked on my phone. You always have to be prepared for exploding veils. It's quite an issue. We're just doing.
Speaker 4: Work every time.
Speaker 2: Speed hope.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, you accelerate over those things.
Speaker 11: What really, Jenna, don't ruin my car for the sake of a guy, Jenny, definitely break over those.
Speaker 1: Jesus, my back is still saw. You guys threw me in the back seat and in the middle so I was in camera Shoan, Yeah, my neck is still saw.
Speaker 3: We never actually discussed who would be in the front actually instructing. I just took charge. It was like Mitch is just gonna be in the backmucking around, No doubt he did.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw the Mitchell the steering wheel, it's memory, fhone beautiful car. When you got out, there was your claw muck like a cat and you try to wash it in a bath like a steering wheel was scratched like a post.
Speaker 3: So how do you think you went, Jenna?
Speaker 4: I think I went pretty well. I dokay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so how many more lessons do we need to do before you're confident enough to march off and do your test?
Speaker 4: Not many?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Why? Because I'm just wondering because I'm like, how many more do we need to do? And I'm like, am I gonna have to hassle you to even want your license?
Speaker 5: That I do?
Speaker 4: Actually, especially after that experience of trying it made me realize I can do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after like, what would you say, maybe ten minutes of going twenty kilometers an hour? She was like, actually this ain't so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenner, I have the number four service New South Wales. If you'd like to book your driving lesson now, I'm happy to dial and be a.
Speaker 3: Reference for Yeah, maybe you should do that, Like book it in like a month or so, so that you've got a timeline, you've got a deadline to work to read that you're gonna there's a bit more pressure to get the lessons in before.
Speaker 1: Okay, should we book now?
Speaker 3: You want? It's up to you.
Speaker 1: I'll do it Service New South Wales.
Speaker 3: Your alter ego dot works there, doesn't she.
Speaker 9: Just Service New South Wales. Your call may be recorded or monitored quality and training purposes. If you have been impacted by COVID nineteen or need to register a rapid antigen a hack.
Speaker 1: If you never want to sit through smash hash and it will get you an operator straight away, then.
Speaker 3: You bash it repeatedly or it just hold it down.
Speaker 1: Tap it. How can I have I'm just calling on behalf of my daughter. She is here and name's Jenna.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: She wants to book in a driving lesson. She's on our ls and she wants to do her provisional driving test.
Speaker 12: Hear the driving test one. We still have to try everything online. I will not be able to help much over the.
Speaker 1: She does have a she's had a very successful podcast. I'm not sure if she's on iHeartRadio if that bumps her forward in the least at all.
Speaker 12: It doesn't. It doesn't change the situation you needed.
Speaker 1: Sorry tunnel, sir, Sorry through a tunnel. It was boring that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean almost that makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It's it's.
Speaker 3: One even if she works for our podcast mate, But yeah, that makes total sense.
Speaker 1: I love that we didn't even bat nilely you being a famous podcaster. Joe Rogan tried the same thing, Jenna. We we'll update you all on the Jenna driver's license.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can take out the full video a couple of mitches. We just play a little bit here. It's all there in the video. It's just me.
Speaker 1: I believe there's an intervention to happen.
Speaker 3: Now, mature, No, why would you assume it's an intervention. I said, I'm to have a staff meeting.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I always assume I'm in trouble. Hayden's like, hey, when you get home, we need to talk.
Speaker 3: And what i'd done just the last time you were in trouble for me, it's been ages, it's been a long time. Yeah, I'm a new person now you are. That's why we didn't speak when I was quitting Babes though. Oh the irritability. I would have snapped your neck.
Speaker 1: Imagine the fights. What do we need to discuss as a business.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is do you remember last year where we kept teasing there's summer merch coming soon, coming soon, coming soon. We never gave a specific date. Well, back end, I was unrelentingly nagging the merch people, saying, hurry up, I want this ready for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was c seed. I didn't reply, but I did see them banker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So we were really trying to get them ready in time for Christmas, because that's kind of something that you might send your parents. Here's something you can get me for Christmas. Here's a link. They didn't come through in time, and then as soon as I got back to Sydney there they were waiting for me the merch samples. Oh so we've got now and we just need to make a decision because we're in bloody February. Summer is over, l Nina. There's so many things to people who even want summer clothes.
Speaker 1: Now, we need to make a choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we can either release them now ish or to wait till like November, when we know we're heading into another summer.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss much to think about. Welcome to the boardroom table.
Speaker 1: It's great to be here. And now I will say I have watched all three seasons of Succession over the break, have you. I'm well versed in business politics.
Speaker 3: I got a bit bored midway through season two. Does it get better?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have to. You have to push through the merger. Okay, what's our play that I say? It's Australia. It's always fucking so. Yeah, you need a shirt, You need a shirt. It doesn't matter what time of the year.
Speaker 3: But we live in Sydney. It's not like that elsewhere in normal places other than Sydney. When it's cold, it's right. When it's hot, it's hot. In Sydney, it's kind of just twenty two all the time.
Speaker 1: Get me Tracy in finance. I mean, I won't reveal too much, but we have the four variations, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's four different types of shirts. So some of them are single at tops of the sleeves cut off, and then some of them are you know, a normal T shirt short sleep but we got the oversized cut ye mate, ye, and all of them come in black and in tied die with the is it just me logo around the collar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenner, Mitch, I've got them. Should we pull the samples out for Jenner? Maybe she can help decide?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe we could pull this Mitch to a Jenna decides even Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh all right, well let's show them. I mean, she's a bit of rational historically speaking, but Seoul, let's use her judgement. Yeah, I've got my two shirts. So this was actually Cherry's idea. I just wanted to get you know how we did the jumpers with the headphones on it last year. I just wanted to get that on a shirt instead, and he goes, no, no, I've got a better idea. So it was his idea to put the logo all the way around the collar, like a pink lining. A trim. Is that what you call it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a trim. It's a it's a crew neck shirt, so it's not like a low neck comes right up to your actual neckline.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like that, and it's thick and it's got the branding on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it comes that trim, the lining, the pink is it just me? Logo goes down the sleeves.
Speaker 1: As well, follows the neckline.
Speaker 3: This is the one you've seen this, Jennet. This is what I wore when we went driving.
Speaker 4: Very rash shirt.
Speaker 3: Like it's not rash shirt like at all.
Speaker 4: No, the neckline is rash shirt.
Speaker 3: How is this rash shirt?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Very much like saying I'm very Shania Twain, Like not really, not really. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna have photos and everything on our socials, a couple of miches, and we'll let you know when they're all officially for sale. But what do you think, Jenna? Should we do it now or wait till next summer?
Speaker 1: So I've got the tie day here, Jenna, and I will say all of these have been hand tied, so we have them in have the tied iye in the black in both the singlet and the shirt variations.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: Chuck this on Jenna where we would be the same size surely, and it's oversized so it'll fit. It's meant to be baggy.
Speaker 1: I'm not a similar guy, but I'd wear this.
Speaker 3: Right, aren't thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And what even though black was your idea and tired Ie was my idea and we were trying to choose it in one or the other, I'm kind of glad that we went with black as well because this black singlet I look so cute.
Speaker 1: And the arms on the scenlet they're not they're not like t shirt arm for the open cut arms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at that, Jenna, And that was stunning. She's wearing the Tired Eye shirt. Now. I love it. It's a comfy it's great material too. That's actually why it ended up taking so long, because it was we had so many specifics to the order.
Speaker 1: They actually had to get a nicer sewing machine because this material is so lovey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it was Tired Eye, because of the trim, and because of the custom cut that we did the oversize can't yet. It ended up taking too long, and now we're in this bloody predicament. Do we launch them now or wake till November.
Speaker 1: Well, let's do what we always do on this show when we're in a pickle.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Jenna?
Speaker 4: This is a tough decision, but.
Speaker 3: You you feel the cold. You're one of those people that even in the middle of summer, you're like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean at the moment, I'm currently freezing.
Speaker 1: We are a sixteen degree studio, that's what Because my thyroid is overactive, Jennet. Shall we save it and hold it or shall we release the merge?
Speaker 4: Well, initially I thought something different to what I'm thinking now, But as soon as I put on this top.
Speaker 3: It's nice. Hay, it's really Tired Eye. Good call from me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it really suits you?
Speaker 4: I want one right now? Can I keep it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: That's mine?
Speaker 4: Can I get one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can pay for it.
Speaker 2: I can have it.
Speaker 1: Are you're approving imminent release, get it out asap. Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Merging coming, guys, we'll put them for sale. Keep your eyes peeled to socials. We'll let you know when they're officially on sale. Hit the link on Instagram.
Speaker 1: All that stuff you can get whatever you want, get one of each. And I want the ogs who have the t tails, who have the stress balls in your original line the sweatshirt to come out to play to buy the fresh stuff you asked for T shirts, we gave you to.
Speaker 3: And it's not just shirts. There's something else on the way too. I'll keep that a stacking roof.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Oh you don't even know about this.
Speaker 3: Jo, Yeah, there's another thing. Not so know how we had the side pieces, how I had the dress ball and all that last time. Yeah, we've got another side pieces, something.
Speaker 1: Very practically, not something you wear. This is something that you use. We'll say, all right, guys. End of episode one of season four.
Speaker 3: We're back. We're back in the swing of things.
Speaker 1: That was easy as ever.
Speaker 3: What have you got prepared for now that we're back? What have got prepared? Because I've now that you're a guest book, I don't forget. I've got a bit of a guest wish list I'm working on and I'm hoping you can book in.
Speaker 1: I've got one duo that I have booked in. I'm just waiting on dates. Okay, that is it for the for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: I've got a duo as well that I've got booked in.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't be you and the boy what's his name?
Speaker 3: All right? All right, now we've already done that. He's already been on. Yeah. So my list at the moment. Top of the list is Adele. Could you get a dell that starts with an A? Yeah? So she's obviously she's just released new album. All she's doing the press rounds she's touring.
Speaker 1: Canend her voice message, Thanks.
Speaker 3: Liam Ash Madonna.
Speaker 1: I didn't finished writing Adele. You want Madonna?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you could. James Blunt, he'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Oh he's always a good chat.
Speaker 3: He made He made me laugh the other day because you know how Spotify some guy threatened to rip his music of Spotify in protest. Yeah, that was it. He was like, it's me or Joe Rogan because he thought Joe Rogan was problematic. And then Spotify said we're keeping Joe. James Blunt's response to that was, I'm threatening to release new music if Spotify don't get rid of Joe Rogan. That's good, and I'm like, he makes me laugh. He's on the list.
Speaker 2: Get him.
Speaker 4: Let me make sure you get him.
Speaker 1: Anyone else kesher?
Speaker 3: I've watch up to probably not much.
Speaker 1: No, not, Actually, you're right, you're sitting around Lily Allen.
Speaker 3: I just listened to her audio books. I've got the physical copy. If anyone needs it, you get Lily Allen, please.
Speaker 1: Lily sure, it'll be separated over month or you want them back to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dido is still on the list, hasn't been.
Speaker 1: No worries.
Speaker 3: Larry Emda would be good.
Speaker 1: That's probably doable.
Speaker 3: Kylie Gillies get her.
Speaker 1: She follows me? I can she follows you?
Speaker 3: She loves yes, yea, No, she does follow me. You know he follows me Chappelle Corby. I should I message her and just be like, come on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Babebe Australian drug smuggler alleged. Can you message her right now? Do you want to send her voice message? You can all jump in, but she's.
Speaker 3: Probably gonna get back to me. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Let's get her on. Which does Chappelle take to chap and ask if we have her rights to do a merch line of boogie boards easy access internals.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing that, okay, I'm just gonna make sure she's still following me, yeap she is?
Speaker 2: What? All right?
Speaker 3: Mess?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What do I say? I do voice?
Speaker 3: I thought we were wrapping up. But anyway, old dog.
Speaker 1: Now, hey Chappelle, love your work, would would love to get you on my podcast if you're free to see if you've got an upcoming music whatever.
Speaker 3: You Okay, Hi Chappelle, it's Mitchell here. I just wanted to let you know. We were chatting on the podcast about people who follow us on Instagram, and my big flex was that Chappelle cally follows me. My co hosts were so bitter, bitter with jealousy. You have no idea, So anyway, we just wanted to invite you on. If you ever want to come on for a chat. The air waves are yours, Chappell.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have done better myself if I trrade here.
Speaker 3: I am doing your job for you, guests.
Speaker 1: Should I try and do it with someone that follows exclusive.
Speaker 3: Chappelle called me next week.
Speaker 1: Imagine if shit what we talked to her about.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we'd find common grounds somewhere.
Speaker 1: How's the Gold Coast? You know what you asked it? X drugs alleged alleged.
Speaker 2: Better than drugs and dick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, We've got to ask Chappelle what's better than drugs and dicks? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Should I try to get cocaine Cassie on.
Speaker 3: Are we playing this game? Which fellon?
Speaker 1: We'll get back to us first alleged her name is in cocaine Cassie on Instagram. That's a shame.
Speaker 3: Casi's ainsbree C says I E yeah, she's a lesbian, so she would listen to this show if she knew about it.
Speaker 1: Less love us should message Andrew a key and we just try to get a made.
Speaker 3: We've been over that all right.
Speaker 1: Let's see where we go with Chappelle and then we can we can.
Speaker 3: Carry You don't find Cassie on Instagram?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I couldn't find it. What a same Jenna? Can you? You're a digital person?
Speaker 4: See Cassie.
Speaker 1: Second, we were meant to Oh thanks Sam, We're meant to end the episode.
Speaker 3: Oh hot and I found it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's Cathandra Lee Elie I g H eight.
Speaker 4: This is her and her fiance Tatiana on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: I knew they were gay. This is a young Filipino girl.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, that was on TikTok. We methode or on TikTok then okay, founder only fans? No, she had an only fan.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't message her unless she follows me.
Speaker 3: Back on TikTok. Yeah, oh well, we'll see if she follows back then all right.
Speaker 1: This is her latest TikTok on TikTok, Hey, please DM me. Are you going to comment that business inquiry and I'm verified? Or go to the top?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Hi, Cassie, please contact you.
Speaker 3: You follow her, so if she follows back, you'll be friends.
Speaker 1: Cassandra followed. All right, let's wrap up the show.
Speaker 3: Great, we'll actually leave this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will. Thanks for thick and around, you for listening, guys, get us on socials at a couple of mitches, and we are well and truly back for the new year. So we expect new episodes weekly in your inboxes? Is that what they call them in podcast.
Speaker 3: The fee And if you're listening on Spotify. You can now leave us a five star racing.
Speaker 1: Yes you can.
Speaker 3: You can not write praise yet, but just leave a rating. That'll be good.
Speaker 1: Don't forget if you haven't issu you of your own get in contact with us and we'll have you on the show. Thank you for listening, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Catch you then. Idiots, Love Your Baby Bye?
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 4: Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast staff.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done, We wrap up, and then hopefully most people aren't listening because this is where we just let our adhd run win or that's it. We don't really want everyone to hear this.
Speaker 1: It is our oldest segment. Really, we've done this since show number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah we have, actually haven't we?
Speaker 1: We really have. Did we put the first add brief up in like the group being during Idiots or did we leak the episode first before it was official?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we're the episode one launch was delayed and so we put a dropbox link in the Facebook.
Speaker 1: Wow, simple times. In twenty nineteen, we've.
Speaker 3: Been hyping up a certain day in September, and then we got told to push back the launch because if I don't know, someone said something about the virgin Mary from memory because the whole thing it's a lovely lady. I don't know how that impacts ask God.
Speaker 1: That was twenty nineteen. This is the fourth year of the podcast Why Now.
Speaker 3: And it was halfway through season four of Not My Cup of Tea that I decided, Yeah, I fucked this, so let's see, let's see fucking wow through Well.
Speaker 1: I remember when you got the call from that company and they fired the show. That was a sad day when they made that show redundant.
Speaker 3: To be fair though, that was we didn't do a whole year as a season, so we'd only done three years. Ah, so I've done this one longer.
Speaker 1: Officially, yes, I agree, And also for FAC's sake, I feel like this is season five. We season four was far too long. It should have been cutting in three. Season three should have been cutting half. But we just didn't break. We forgot. That's why the break was so long. Actually, for all those breaching.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even that long. Just because most other podcasts started coming back on like January twelve, even I got a road shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah can they need They've got.
Speaker 3: An email being like, Hi, so tomorrow's episode of trash Ali we're doing this And I was like, what, We're back already? Fuck?
Speaker 1: All right, sure, I'm so glad we do the break though, because the new radio show it took it out of me. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just like went home and was.
Speaker 3: Like, so it's not like to do same shit different time to night. It's different on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing content, we're doing calls. Did you said you listened the other night it podcasted? To guys? If you want to get my show, The Night Show on podcasting, we podcast it. You can listen and.
Speaker 3: Wonder of ours will come up in like the oh if your podcast will come up under ours on Apple It's like, oh, people also listen to it?
Speaker 1: Let me check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I only just figured out how to add the host and guess it's photos to Apple.
Speaker 1: That's what I was asking.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna have to update them now because we've got new ones. And also, what do you think about new photos? You know, I love them?
Speaker 1: Beautiful contracept you've diaphragm Sam shot those. Thank you, Sammy.
Speaker 3: We did that the same day as Trashaley. Yes, so those photos are taken a few months ago, and that was like the week we came out of lockdown. So I had to do something that I bowed never to do again, and that is where spanks. Three months of not going to the gym, I was like, okay, okay, I just got to you work with me here spanks, and oh god, they's so uncomfortable, aren't they.
Speaker 1: I was in the change room with you, and honest to god, I was like, yeah, I feels so much better. I thought someone was frying an egg. When he put it on. It's like so intense. But then your artworker is lovely. I think you've done a great job. Sam, I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to post a I'm going to post a photo in our Endurant Idiots Facebook group of the original photo because for some reason, in the original photo that is now our podcast arn't work. I had cleavage, he did. I don't know what went wrong with the shadow, but it looked like I had a huge set of buzzies and I was like, where did that come from? Where's that cleavage line going up my chest? And so Sam had to edit that out because I was like, I look like I already looked like a woman. I already confused enough people. We can't put tits on me?
Speaker 1: No, you did.
Speaker 4: I need to see that.
Speaker 1: Do you have it on your phone? Can you show Jenna?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I would, I'm sure I would.
Speaker 1: Let me go back and check.
Speaker 3: You do have like a masculine tuft of hair though, so it wasn't. Yeah, yeah, that made it worse. They were hairy tits, like did you keep the hair when you airbrush? My cleavage line out?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's okay, here's somewhere I'm trying to find it. Yeah, oh look Jenna.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, shamy, shamy. Can I say, but I've a luptuous.
Speaker 3: How I don't know, but it happens. I had big airy tips.
Speaker 1: It's very jarring.
Speaker 3: The the Sam, are you fucking with me? Did you edit that in? Did you put a cleavage line on my tits? And he goes no, that's how it is.
Speaker 1: Also, never thought we'd be having the discussion where you have man boobs, not me.
Speaker 3: I know, like I said, we've just come out of lockdown, mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fuck my jugs were getting a bit saggy toward the end.
Speaker 1: There, I have chopped on the weight and Hayden has started. He's ahead of me. He's started to try to burn it off and I'm still not giving a shit. I really I had a skin tag grow on the back of my neck, and that's when you know you need to lose weight. When my skin's like, let's try to push some of this fat elsewhere. Not that's not how they work. But I got it zapped off. But I need to get back into the wand.
Speaker 3: Bag on the bandwagon, on the bandwagon. Yeah, you're right, having so unfamiliar with the bandwagon. It's been that long since it's been doesn't even know what it's called.
Speaker 1: Bandwagon. Fuck me.
Speaker 3: No, I've been back on the bandwagon this week because I I just really indulge. I knew that I wasn't even going to be away for a month, but I suspended my gym membership for a month because I was like, I'm just going to I'm just going to really indulge in January, and boy did I Yeah, And it didn't help, Like I said, with the vape cravings. Yeah, I came back from Christmas and it was actually impressive how much wait I managed to put on this short amount of Yeah, I reached for what I would usually describe as like one of my baggy shirts for when I'm feeling fat, been there, and it was skin tight. Even my baggy shirts were cleaning and I was like, oh, I'm not a good shit look at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know that fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm back into it this week.
Speaker 1: I have to buyself some of our merch up to four XL if you need.
Speaker 3: To, yeh know. In my defense, I did try and go back to the gym early, but my trainer got COVID. What just everyone except me seems you've gotten COVID?
Speaker 1: Did you get it? Che you didn't get it? Sam, you didn't get it either?
Speaker 5: Narrowly avoid it not to ruin.
Speaker 3: Okay, when I really just did not help my point. You just all gonna have to believe me when I say everyone I know except me, most people got it. I remember in December it was like, oh my god, I have one friend that finally has it, because I went two years being like I don't know anyone that's had COVID, and then the first friend that got it, I was like, oh wow, this is huge and now fucking everyone I know.
Speaker 1: Well, I had it, as everyone knows, and Hayden was so bad he didn't have to go to hospital a year.
Speaker 3: Were belogging it as he was being he was being carried on a tap out of your home. You know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking I was Alfie days and.
Speaker 3: It just blogging like it mate.
Speaker 1: This is why it happened. Hayden actually codd and he lost his hearing. Actually his face started to swell, then his eyes like when he looked like he got stung by bee. And he's like, I think I don't feel well. I'm really itchy and have a cold shower. It came out of the shower looked like a fucking asshole. I was like, oh my god. Then he goes, I can't hear. My hearing's going. And then he goes, my vision's getting dark. I'm like, sit down, that's.
Speaker 3: Weird because like obviously you lose your smell and taste vision, and.
Speaker 1: It's like that's not on the hooda website. So then I go take a seat and then he starts sumping back into his chair passing out. I'm like, I'm ringing in a fucking ambulance. Put down the pavelover and called and it was they didn't answer because it was Christmas Day. There's always an influx on Christas Day because people are on the road. It's hot COVID. So they go, hold on, sweetheart, we're getting someone. Oh my god, and Hayden doesn't reply to me. He's like passed out. Oh my god. So I'm yeeling at the ambulance driver. They get in and that he's past that he's breathing, has stopped his heart threetho hasn't stopped his breathing is labored. His heart was at like thirty beats per minute, so slow, really scary, and they're like, oh right, get the cardiac unit, like this could be bad. And then they stabbed his thigh with six doses of adrenalinecause they couldn't get his heart back up. Yeah, but like an actual syringe full of it, six of them, and like we need more, we need more, and they're all right, call back up, and I'm sitting there like, oh my god. So they called called another ambulance, two ambulance, three ambulances all up and then they got him back up. He wasn't making sense, he wasn't talking and then when he finally came to he was feeling better, and the guy saw one of Hayden's TikTok landards or something and was like, oh, do you like TikTok And Hayden's like, I work there, And the ambulance driver was like, this would be good content. Film it. He'll he'll live now, so you can film it. So I got consent from the ambulance driver to film a TikTok did right.
Speaker 3: So they made sure that he wasn't going to die before you filmed it, right, Otherwise that would have seemed like a dick move.
Speaker 1: And everyone said that, They're like, of course you went straight to content. I'm like, no, I'm more to the loss of my partner then film.
Speaker 3: I was quite shocked that you were filming it, But now I know that.
Speaker 1: I was like, Mitch, what the no?
Speaker 3: I prom proud of you get the content, but what the hell?
Speaker 1: Now I promise? So Hayden's fine, everyone, but he we think he's allergic to the COVID protein, which is not good.
Speaker 3: Oh so that's why he had a reaction to the vacs and everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh god, so if he gets it again, I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say that doesn't sound like a normal COVID thing, Like, that's not a symptom of COVID.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I also should probably preface not to freak people out. That's not that's not a common side affair.
Speaker 3: That's not because of COVID.
Speaker 1: Now, he had an anaphylctic response to the COVID protein, which is very rare. He's fine, He'll be fine. Thank you for your loving words.
Speaker 3: Summer alogies. Yeah, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Fever mate, Yeah. Just the first doctor went to said, ah, you're a bit by a spider really all three times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that can't be right.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds stupid, but there's no reason you maybe alleged COVID. It doesn't exist to like, all right, thanks, goodbye.
Speaker 3: I just don't know how I dodged it, because someone came to my stand up show and like hugged me afterwards, and they were positive the next day, and so I was like, how did I not get it from them?
Speaker 1: And you, well done, Janet dodged it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The service suites get cleaned every day, so they sanitized her. Sam's girlfriend got it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and she was staying at my house over the holidays, and somehow I isolated for five days.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's weird that you didn't get it from man. I didn't get how it worked.
Speaker 1: The whole thing's fucked. Ye, break is over. Back to the ground. You're still with Jones and the Manda this year, Jenny, I am any changes in your role?
Speaker 4: No, just checking.
Speaker 1: People are very interested in your life. What what just asking if you've got an updates?
Speaker 4: No, no updates. I still digital content producer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair I mean that's if you don't laugh, you'll cry.
Speaker 3: You just got to laugh because she's aware the job, the joke.
Speaker 1: It's a y redundant in two to three months.
Speaker 3: I don't think the man is still like really nice to you. Yeah, that's good to.
Speaker 1: Put up a fight at lunch with them last week.
Speaker 3: You know, they seem very chummy.
Speaker 1: Why would you leave? Did you offer to pay? No, you didn't even offer to pay. Are you not hearing anything everything? I asked? If she pretends you didn't hear?
Speaker 3: Getting very defensive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the company credit cards?
Speaker 1: Oh that's what's wait? Yeah, yeah, I just when you're with celebrities and you know they've got money. Yeah, do you offer?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Have you been in that situation. You've been to lunch with Abby Chatfield and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't offer to pay though if it's on that company card, of course, of course it'd be mad.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting question though. If you know you're not paying for it, can you rack up the cocktails or do you feel bad?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do all the time. When they go the bathroom, me go give me two of those next time, spray them out about ten minutes. But I'd just bring me to Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I never feel bad about it. I get as much as I can.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a good point, Mitch. We shouted lunch a couple of days ago to the celebrate the launch of season four, as you mentioned before, and gin I got eight pancakes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well what about how we took her for her first drive through and you all ordered full on meals and then just left them at my house. I was like, guys, we could have just gotten like a snack for the sake of going through a drive through. You all ordered four fucking meals and then I've got four fucking large chips a large nuggets that Jenna added on. She fell for their upselling, Like, would you like to add ten nuggets. She's like, yes, that's not a many problem.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, I felt like I had to go the full, the full.
Speaker 3: But they not eat them.
Speaker 1: No, but I ate the rooster roll. But I felt sick as a dog.
Speaker 4: But when I was talking to her, I fed a connection and I thought, you know, because.
Speaker 3: I literally said, I don't want my chips, ginner, I'll get a meal and give them to you. And then she ordered it a fucking large chips for herself in addition to mine. Yeah, so she got an extra chips and then didn't eat them. So I was left with two chips that I didn't want, and then you gave me yours two and.
Speaker 1: We all got a buddy. We all had a buddy of coke. All right, Well, it's great to be back. It feels right. The balance is restored in the world. So it is great to have you all here, the closest friends.
Speaker 3: I had the most random Maybe we don't have time to get into that. I do it quite wely because you know how I just said, so it is when you said everything feels right in the well, I had this random flashback. We used to have this one of the school mums back when I was in primary school. We noticed that she would finish every sentence like that, so she would usually in a sentence for me, Oh yeah, my daughter got a and M maths test, so she did, and we just I don't know why. It was the weirdest things.
Speaker 1: I was, Oh, d funny the things you notice in people. Yes, it is, it is.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Hayden had a full anaphylactic shock reactions, so we did pick it barely breathed, so we couldn't. Sorry, I don't know why that memory was unlocked. I don't know where that's.
Speaker 1: Very funny it was. It was did she ever like mix it up?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: Maybe so could?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she managed to because now that I'm trying to give you an example, it's actually hard to think of the right ten. But she nailed it every time, so she did.
Speaker 1: She'd never fuck it up, so it wasn't.
Speaker 3: You're trying to do it.
Speaker 1: I was trying. It's hard, so it is, so it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that's funny to me.
Speaker 1: Why would she say it in reference to her daughter? So she is, so.
Speaker 3: She'd say it to everything, so she would everything.
Speaker 1: That's funny. My grandma says, as you do at the end, of everything as you do to the groceries, and you got the bread as you do.
Speaker 3: She just says it to things that you really don't.
Speaker 1: They run oceros, run over the lorn as they do.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: They really don't. I don't. I found five hundred dollars in a briefcase under a river as I do.
Speaker 3: It's like so casual, like it's just a normal occurrence.
Speaker 1: My heart stopped then started again as it does.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got a bit right, So we have. Are we feeling delirious or what? One episode? I'm already burnt out again, and so we are.
Speaker 1: We're over. I'm gonna start arguing again. We are all right, Well.
Speaker 3: Give it a go, Jen, I want to see if you can do it in a way. I actually kind of like it. It makes you sound more intelligent, so it does. It makes it sound really insightful. You've got to like look off into the distance as you say the so it does. It can seem really whimsical.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel, I feel inspired by it.
Speaker 3: So she says, no, so you are, I feel inspired? So I do, So I do. It's so stupid, It is a bit stupid.
Speaker 1: So it is we need to wrap the show, so we do. It feels poetic, it does, it does feel it Phil Shakespearean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it does. Need to do this more often, so we will. Yeah, so we should.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't. Yeah, so we shouldn't. Well anyway, leaves a review as you should. We love you, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We love you, so we do.
Speaker 1: If you want to get in touch as you do DMS as you should, love you all.
Speaker 3: It's been great to be back, so it has it has yeah.
Speaker 1: And seven days oh in twenty twenty two should be up. How are we ending the show?
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, so we do.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should have that's all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will, I will do it. That's the variation. Don't forget. We're going to be doing every Sunday Night live. We're thinking of doing TikTok Live this year just to be different. So catch us on TikTok Live so you can. You can and add a couple of miches is the way you can find us.
Speaker 1: Love you all, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We'll see you then, so we will.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't unless we forget?
Speaker 3: It has the same energy, so theyre bye.
Speaker 11: Is It Just Me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast ap