Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian o'connel Show podcast. All right, time for knock off Friday.
Speaker 2: Best question of the week where people ask you what time are you knocking off today? We ask you what time are you knocking off today? And then what is your highlight of the weekend, Jackie boy, You've got a busy weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, knocking off from the show today and then prepping for painting the nurse. No, you need a weekend of prepping prepping. You've got to clean the room first. You got to clear the room out, clean the walls, sand the walls.
Speaker 4: Fill the hole.
Speaker 2: Right, you can track that out until lunch time to mind, then get on with the painting.
Speaker 3: No, no, I won't be doing any painting this weekend. Also got to decide whether I pull the wardrobe out of the room or not.
Speaker 4: It would be good.
Speaker 3: It's one of those Ikea wardrobes, so I could dismantle it, take it out of the room.
Speaker 1: That too much work?
Speaker 4: You right into the center, Yeah, do you think? Or I thought I'll just paint around it because it's.
Speaker 1: Most like a painting. It's just for a you know, it's for a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if we ever have to remove the wardrobe. Then it just means there's a bit of.
Speaker 1: A paint corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, paint around, yeah, paint around.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what time you knocking off today? And what's your weekend highlight?
Speaker 4: Early today, I'm gonna have a bit of a nap. I've got a big weekend this weekend, of.
Speaker 1: Course, yeah, girls, weekend's weekend? And where is it going to week and warm people? Mull and rouge going out for dinner or lunch before and then hitting.
Speaker 2: Really sorry, if you're going to see Moon on Rouge tomorrow, you'll have Patsy and her mates with the old prosecco verbs as they formed the set.
Speaker 4: So if you going to lunch, are you going to the matinee? Then yes, yes, mothers go to matine's.
Speaker 1: People has got a new game shown.
Speaker 4: Got my knitting in my clump of tea.
Speaker 1: I was matching Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do It Knock Off Friday? We ask you what time are knocking off today? What it is the highlight of your weekend? All right, then let's go to Kobe's first up this morning. Good morning Kobe, Christian. Kobe understand you're nine years of age, so what time are you knocking off today, Cob, are you finishing school?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go to school. Da one's giving me a day off and I'm going to be doing a skateboard comp tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wow, a great mom shout out to mom. Who's your mom?
Speaker 5: What she called Crystal?
Speaker 1: Crystal? Well, she's just giving you today off.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's a skateboard yes, right, okay?
Speaker 1: And this is is this your first competition this weekend? You don't third one third? How do you get on the other two?
Speaker 5: I came first my first one, then I came second, second one.
Speaker 1: Well we don't.
Speaker 2: We can't have a third tomorrow. Okay, you need to get it back up there on top.
Speaker 1: What are you? What kind of competition is? Is it freestyle?
Speaker 2: Free?
Speaker 1: And what about? Says this second off? Yeah? Is it a tough course? Not?
Speaker 5: It's a real big but not for not really?
Speaker 1: And do you know like the other kids that you're up against now have you met them before? Is always the same kids that you take on?
Speaker 5: Well, some of them are saying are different?
Speaker 4: What's your best trick? Kbe good question. Thanks.
Speaker 5: My best trick probably a bunch of viky Oh god, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you need one.
Speaker 2: This morning I did the old nine to fifty flip as well, and now I put my back out, but she'll be right for Monday for my competition for the seniors. Hey listen, Kobe, good luck this weekend, buddy, Okay, thank you, that's all right, thank you very much for calling the show.
Speaker 1: I me enjoy your competition. Thanks Triution get Rad. They still say that, yeah, no, that was right on, oh right off, beautiful shout out Santa Cruz boards.
Speaker 2: I've seen the kids stand the pre seast with the Santa Cruz lowboards. Yeah, we're going Vicky, Good morning, VICKI.
Speaker 6: Good morning, guys. How are you all?
Speaker 1: Have you well? What's time you're knocking off? Vicky?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna sneak off. I officially finished. I worked at a school and I'll finish at three thirty, but I'm sneaking out at three. We have our long awaited footy club ball tonight slash presentation night at the beautiful Witch Mount Winery. So yeah, so that's we're all looking forward to that. We haven't seen each other for you know, most of the footy seasons, so we're all catching up to night. And I'm the ruffle lady, So I have to go around selling all the ruffle tickets.
Speaker 1: Is tough gig day, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Oh, it is a tough gig. Yeah absolutely. And also my grandson turns sixteen on Sunday, so big we can. My son's cooking us all. All the family are nice bit roasts, so we'll get together.
Speaker 1: Sixteen. You say you work at school. How do you sneak out? You're not charging the kids though you look at that?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, I I worked in the lot. I'll just tell the kids to go home as well. Now I work in the lib I work in the library, and it's closed at the moment. It's been renovated. So yeah, then I am going to work now. So I am going.
Speaker 1: Listen, good luck in that raffle tonight.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks, thank you.
Speaker 1: Now that was the other guy. That was the other go.
Speaker 2: All right, oh in the air in ten minutes, guys, Anita, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Anita? Okay, what time you knocking off today? Mate?
Speaker 5: Five point thirty today. And there's a group of fifteen girls having our work Christmas party. We're raged between twenty two and sixty. We're going to the eighty one chap House and then to the Lava Lounge.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Anita girls out all night, big night out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huge, And how do you all know each other?
Speaker 5: We're all Covid swabbers. That a pop up chints.
Speaker 2: I love that you deserve to have a great night out tonight and ever you think you've done this year.
Speaker 1: Thank you for everything you do for everybody. Incredible. Christian, that's awesome. I won my way to work.
Speaker 2: I'm running late, okay, told me go go go, have a great night tonight.
Speaker 5: Thanks Christian.
Speaker 2: Bye. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast