Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no Common show podcast. So next week on the show, every morning we got these limos to take you wherever you want to go. Now one he was just saying that next week your mom is going to be turning one hundred and she's never been in a limo, and we're just wondering, how many people do we think are in Melbourne? Are one hundred? Jack went in high about one thousand. He's not far off a parent. There are a lot of one hundred year olds around in Australia, about six thousand in total across Australia. Christian, my nan is one hundred and one and my other nan is turning ninety nine next week. What's a nanoff? Well, one's always going to stay ahead, yes until Yes, maybe there's a vacancy in the family and you've got someone which is young crew it would you speak about their kill of life once you get to one hundred. How many times you hear that news story about the old the world oldest man and normally very quickly off that there's like a new oldest man. You know, it's a it's not a gig for long. That's all I'm saying, is all right, So who we got here? Kate? Good morning Kate.
Speaker 2: Oh hi guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: Are you a hundred? A little bit slow there, old time, but lovely to call the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say, love you show, guys.
Speaker 1: Bless you, thank you very much. She got ready say if he's a hundred.
Speaker 2: I've got a great aunt who is a hundred. She turned a hundred late last year.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Tell me this what she what's she likes? She moved, Well, what's it like being a hundred? Sotall team moves Jagger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not quite. So she's still very you know, she's very quick and her to live long. She actually does crosswords every day, so since I've known her, she's always done a crossword to keep her brain active. And she's yeah, yeah, she's really quite funny and quite witty. And she did say last year before she turned a hundred, and she actually said it for a couple of years prior to that that she said she was really keen to get a letter from the queen turning a hundred. So she was very very disappointed and sad obviously when the queen passed away because she didn't get the letter.
Speaker 1: If you're holding out for that. That's like something to She was.
Speaker 2: So holding out probably for.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well actually in saying that, that's it's saying that. She she said, there is no way that I want a letter from Charles.
Speaker 1: Did they send her one in the end or not? Did she not get anything from Bucket?
Speaker 2: I don't believe she got one in the end, but she was so adamant that she didn't want one.
Speaker 1: What do you think he got into the throne and he's like, we're not doing that anymore. No, exactly, it all fat fingers, those letters too many old people. Now we're doing this all bloody day. No, thank you get it. And they don't want the corn off games. No, the even sound there, No exactly, yeah exactly. Okay, thank you for much the coolness. Going to have a lovely weekend. Judy, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: So you got another one hundred year old great auntie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my great auntiees she just turned one hundred and three in May. Yeah, she's got all of it with her, and I think what keeps her going is that she looks after her well. Since he was twenty one, he became paraplegic, so she looked after him all her life. But like he's seventy now and she's still going and she's just been in hospital, but she's wanting to get home. And yeah, so she's just.
Speaker 1: Nob we'll get that limo to go around and help her break out, you know, you know, get some bed sheets that you can slide down or break out. Great, they start looking for slow escape the ojay real slowly they'll be walking alongside come on, come back, come back, all right, Jude, that's amazing. One hundred and three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just an inspiration.
Speaker 1: Like you know, Jack was just speculating. So if you're one hundred and three in the nineteen twenty, imagine what the things you would have seen so much change? Free up and yeah survived not the movie, the actual thing. She survived it, Judy. That's amazing. Thank you very much. You give us call this.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's squeezing Christine here, Bye bye Christine, good morning.
Speaker 2: OHI how are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm going Christine? So one hundred, one hundred.
Speaker 4: My mother in law just turned one hundred in February. What did a big celebration?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a party like that down under the lungster b one hundred candles.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's got much choice. She's got five children, nine grandchildren and fourteen great grandchildren. So yes, it was it was all of it. Yeah, a lot for her, but yeah, she enjoyed herself, I think yeah, and she's just there's been a lot of a couple of little babies born this year, but she's always been a very.
Speaker 1: Lived in a shoe You great. Oh it's my mum knocked off in a school run Albacina. He's not far off eighteen three. He's coming down again seventy more years. Christie. Thanks you cool. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.