Speaker 1: Question. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Monday mashups, mashups, then two very different songs mashed together to make a new one. Last week, our favourite one came from John Elvis Presley, Run Hi if I suddenly died during the show, play this amgient just before even called triple zero. I promise you now, Mark boy was It's what I would have wanted, just go straight into this. So basically Melbourne nos o Connor's dead.
Speaker 2: As you're like dragging me. Celebrate.
Speaker 1: Celebratory is a celebration off to be with the King. I'm celebrating. I'm running towards the King while my family are going stay away from the King and go No, I want to hang out with the King. Run anyway? So what was I said? Yes, the mashups? Last week we had that with Elvis and bad Hale and jump together. You get jump yourself. That's just good. Maybe I'll play this one when you go no play original obviously I'll come back and horn you.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that.
Speaker 1: Eddie and the King are chamman. I'm all right, new ones. Martin's got us this one. Thank you Martin. Everybody by the Backs Three Boys banger? Can you improve on this? Bad News?
Speaker 3: By the way, spoke to aj from the Boys over the weekends, you had to postpone next year's gig twenty three twenty three guys, bad News.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll clip that one. It's twice the length of the King. Why did we get double with the Pots boys? Nuring nine seconds of the King?
Speaker 3: AnyWho?
Speaker 1: Backs? Three Boys? And I'm just gonna listen to an hour of Rick Astley.
Speaker 2: They we're gonna give.
Speaker 1: You Marshall together with your Backstreet boys. You get everybody gonna give you up. You know, like you no audio Aqui of a hangover, No Marty Sore. Sweet dreams are made of this your remix.
Speaker 2: Sweet dreams are made of these mar dessert travel the world and seven seats.
Speaker 1: And then it meets thee white stripes, seven Nation Armies.
Speaker 2: Together you got.
Speaker 1: Sweet dreams a maid of Armies.
Speaker 3: Who I think we might.
Speaker 1: Be coming to the end of this feature.
Speaker 2: We're running out of mass up.
Speaker 1: I don't ask me. I'm actually a bad listens atrocious. It's someone's stereo. The batteries are just winding down. JESU In the end, Lincoln Park Jack's favorite band in the world. Lads, if you die.
Speaker 3: Because it's like it is the end man, go to the great skate park.
Speaker 1: In the sky.
Speaker 3: You get to scale the air.
Speaker 1: The park smash mouth.
Speaker 3: Hey, now you and I am.
Speaker 1: Not holding up with this. Let's find out now you are a last linker, barkill the end of All Star smashup, putting together. You've got in the All Stars Master, don't go, don't mind nest and this is good now best best so far? Allow this road down, Jess up right? Last one Beg stad Alive. I want to we added to the beg stay alive.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: We Nellie here? Okay, Hudson and Nellie on one show?
Speaker 2: What hour.
Speaker 1: The nineties are on the line. They want to puss up from start back staying hot. Oh, this is brilliant, best one. Why do you want to hear them? F and you went was the best one? This one was the worst one we've ever had.
Speaker 2: If you ever annoy him, we're gonna play this.
Speaker 1: I has always sent you matchups. Christian Christian O'Connell dot com. The a qu Hugh is coming up next. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast