Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You can jump on me.
Speaker 3: I was very popular in the seventies.
Speaker 4: You just was suring pod back another year.
Speaker 2: Well, o N, I got a pirate there. I'm getting confused.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Hey Jackie boy, are you excited about how missus Claws is going to sound like on today?
Speaker 2: I've forgotten about that.
Speaker 6: It's like a hangover something. Oh god, that's two weeks is it? Twenty thousand dollars given to us via Chapel Street for missus Claws every morning.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to hear missus Claws this morning.
Speaker 2: She really can, I really would. That's not rush till whenever we're doing that this morning. Good morning, Patsy, morning. Boys. What are you practicing over the weekend being missus Claus?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was.
Speaker 3: I had to audition in front of the family.
Speaker 2: And how's it going to sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm man not hope. Well, but we'll see how we go.
Speaker 4: Oh we can't.
Speaker 2: You're already stacking it.
Speaker 3: You might have to ply with some ignom.
Speaker 6: Just just to assure me, right, it won't be what we heard Frida. Are you that had a horrible whiff?
Speaker 2: It really cannot have.
Speaker 6: For the last two weeks of the year, the listeners will be counting down to when we finally pack up.
Speaker 2: Missus Claus.
Speaker 4: Is there in thee button for do we ever to just go have your money back? Chapel Street doesn't matter, thank you try.
Speaker 6: I can predict now by tomorrow Pete Clause, family member to Jack Post, will have got.
Speaker 2: A new job. He's left a new FILS big money transfer over the weekend.
Speaker 4: II think you can do a pa you're riding off to early.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: Already. Shark is in the water. Okay, the shark is in the north pole. Missus Claus, let's his say. Now call it now, have one and only appearance this morning.
Speaker 2: I promise you never.
Speaker 4: To be I'm going to prove you wrong.
Speaker 6: That's the spirit, Patsy. Now, Patsy, you've been working on a big story of the weekend. You've got some audio from a big scoop you got us here.
Speaker 7: I had the trip from hell at the supermarket last night. You know that trip at five o'clock on a Sunday night where you've got normal.
Speaker 2: To show them. Yeah, because it's quiet.
Speaker 7: No, it's the worst time to go because everyone's just as frantic, thinking, I just need to get some stuff for school lunches and dinners, just for the first few you know, first few days, and everything's up ended at home. Everyone's you know, sort of stayed.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: There was one.
Speaker 7: Trolley left, one soul trolley right, and I know why.
Speaker 4: It's just just you with me.
Speaker 2: To scoop what have you got us in the old news van. Do you know how bad it was?
Speaker 4: It sounds actually like when a prison guard rubs his.
Speaker 2: Shop the bars of the lights out.
Speaker 7: It was so bad.
Speaker 3: Everyone stopped and looked around and it's.
Speaker 7: Like, yes, okay, I've got the noisiest what do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: And you can hear me right around the supermarket. It was very embarrassing.
Speaker 6: But why didn't you just dump it somewhere and then just get one of those sort of drag along ones.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had a big shop. I had to do a big shop last night.
Speaker 4: Get a few things, because only a couple of things at the start of the week is the house.
Speaker 3: Of any things turns into dozens of things. Jack, you go for six things, you come out No, no, no.
Speaker 2: You only ever, go for what you go for. There's no adding what you know. Often though, if you.
Speaker 6: Wait the old trolley people turn up with like they're like landing planes. Someone would have just brought another one.
Speaker 3: Out, you know it everywhere.
Speaker 2: This would just irritate everybody else as well.
Speaker 6: Of it.
Speaker 3: I did irritated me.
Speaker 6: Also, what was surprise is the fact that you then got the old junior reporter recorder out there.
Speaker 2: I need to hear this all of Melbourne, guys. I've got the big story.
Speaker 6: No it's not Tim Pain, it's not Matt Moran. I've got this wonky trolley and Wherribeef.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Jackie Boy, how was the vegetarian dinner you were making for your friend Jeremy?
Speaker 4: It was actually scrumcious and I don't know scrumptious. Yeah, it's actually good and rummy. We got the fake chicken, Fox chicken, the one that looks like chicken but it's actually made a plant. Oh yeah, we went to an aisle of the Sumac. We've never really been where it's all the meat but they're fake plant based.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, you've got like facon facing.
Speaker 4: You've got sausages, bratwursts, chicken lyff. What's bliff?
Speaker 2: Beef? Fake beef?
Speaker 4: We didn't get bliff.
Speaker 2: I've made that one up. One day someone asked for where is the bliff?
Speaker 4: The guy talking about it on the radio. The chickens actually delicious, So what is it? It's plants. I don't know how they.
Speaker 6: Made its grass painted much to like fried chicken.
Speaker 4: They don't know how they do it, but they do it everything. The bratwurst was plants. The chicken is plants. They just mushed the plants up in a different way.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it taste like yes, the chicken.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't know, honestly, the chicken wouldn't know the way they seasoned it, and then running it through the sweet baby raised barbecue sauce.
Speaker 6: Do that on anything and it makes it a lot better broccoli or cauliflower.
Speaker 4: So the vegetarian dinner was fantastic. And then I was worried about the dessert that I was doing. Jelly and ice cream.
Speaker 6: So complicated. You must have been really well, like sleepless nights getting up. How long do I leave it in the fridge for?
Speaker 4: I mentioned it on Friday. Then there was a bunch of messages after the show. Hey, hey, careful, jelly is not actually vegetarian, and it's not I looked it up. They crunch up animal bones to make the gelatin.
Speaker 2: Simplified.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when we hear from you, that's what they do, some sort of animal.
Speaker 6: At the Abatis, there's just a big hop and they chucking entire cowing and then suddenly strawberry jelly comes out.
Speaker 8: Don't kids like this?
Speaker 2: They must never know that we chuck a cow in again.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they do it, but somehow they coming animal photos. Some kind of animal product is in there. You saw the messages.
Speaker 2: I saw the messages.
Speaker 4: I saw them so I could took out the jelly last minute and putting in a new dessert, which was six cinnamon donuts from the soup.
Speaker 6: That's not in the old veggie aisle, that's got milk in it, bacon cinnamon donuts.
Speaker 4: Banker didn't have any cinnamon donuts. Jeremy had one pointing.
Speaker 6: A finger at the anchor, like there's a heavily pregnant woman. What she meant you running there? An entire deli counter or woolworves wife, What do you mean we've got no cinnamon donuts. I have to get in my tesla, now get them for the only thing I'm contrary list entire meal.
Speaker 2: I'm bagging donuts.
Speaker 6: She might just say, hey, Jeremy bringing home flip and dessert, stopping get some.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So for the Monday mash ups. Now, this is where.
Speaker 6: Two different songs are mashed together to create some sort of strange hybrid. So last week the best one we heard was from listener Andy, which contains Staying Alive BEGS.
Speaker 2: Mash ups.
Speaker 6: It's two very very different genres of Musicgs meets Hot on here Nenny.
Speaker 2: For Staying Hot. This is brilliant. That's a mash up, all right, Brand new Ones this morning.
Speaker 6: This comes from Blake Beatles come together together, all of me.
Speaker 2: Going to a preview this week. This week New I think it's.
Speaker 6: A thousands of hows an hours long as the Beatles documentary, the Peter Jackson's I get the feeling right. It's been trailed and hyped so much. Is it ever actually coming out? I'm going to preview this Wednesday night. Previews normally are like a bit of it, It's two hours of it. It's just some of.
Speaker 4: It, So it's I think it's eventually going to be a streaming series, Is that right?
Speaker 6: I think you have to move to New Zealand and live with Peter Jackson and he will show you the long cut, Coming Together, Come Together, the Beatles and Insane in the membrane, Suddress Hill. I can't see this work and let's find out.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 6: I like that, all right, Andrew's got this one. Michael Jackson, do you remember take Michael Jackson and mixing with Phil Cotton. You've got do you remember?
Speaker 2: The air?
Speaker 8: Very good? This is very good.
Speaker 2: Cynthia's got either Tiger Survivor and Adele Rolling in the Deep for Rolling in the Tiger.
Speaker 9: A lot.
Speaker 1: Guy on here, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We have to talk later on this morning on the show about that incredible story about the Channel seven reporter who secures for Channel seven and cost a network a million dollars. They fly him all the way to London and he can't be asked to listen to her new album despite landing a big exclusive interview with that and then last one comes from Connor Photograph Nickelback. Peter Jackson's next documentary is a fifty seven hour epic about the making off photograph. It's called what the hell was that in Joey's head? He just get into a deep dive. What was that in Joey's head?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Nickelback and the pokemonph already I declared this the greatest one we've ever heard. Hoo, come on a nickel Back no mode. Sorry he should have played it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: Over the next two weeks, then our twelve days of Christmas, all thanks to Chapel Street Precincts. Big brises every single day for you to enjoy down at Chapel Street Precinct Today two thousand dollars right now, it's a big price to spend at Capital Grand South Yarra.
Speaker 2: We're about to cross. This is so exciting.
Speaker 6: The engineer has been here all weekend, still selling it. Engineers have been here all weekend so we can cross live Saturn to the North Pole where the elves and Mister Klaus and Missus Claws are getting together, all the presents for all the children who've been good of course here in Australia, and every morning, well sorry this morning, and maybe never again have we crossed to the North Pole.
Speaker 7: Yet stained characters character otherwise, and why that three seconds isn't enough for you to get ready?
Speaker 2: Course is going to.
Speaker 6: Describe a classic toy the how and her husband, mister Claws have given to kids over the years. You've got to listen to the clues and work out what is the classic toy? And the satellite's ready right now.
Speaker 10: I'm busy getting the sligh loaded up, so I've said, Missus Claus down to Chapel Street, take it away, Missus Claws.
Speaker 7: Oh, merry Christmas, Christian.
Speaker 3: How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: Lovely to taught you? How is everything of the North Pole? Missus Goode?
Speaker 7: Oh, well you know it's only thirty three days to Christmas, so it's very.
Speaker 11: Busy down here. The elves are run off their feet and the Reindeers, well, I've taken them for a spin into Chapel Street this morning.
Speaker 2: Christ Why are you shouting?
Speaker 4: Don't I don't know?
Speaker 3: Sad is a bit old now he's getting a bit.
Speaker 2: Dipp Oh, I see you're gonna shout there.
Speaker 6: I guess all the noise of the elves making toys, isn't this?
Speaker 3: It's right, it's a busy workshop up there.
Speaker 2: It is like with your throat. It sounds like you're strangling yourself.
Speaker 3: No, well, I'm down at Chapel Street.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know where I am?
Speaker 6: No, Vice Satellite. Didn't you hear anything? I just said, Vice Satellite. You're at the North Pole.
Speaker 3: No, I'm outside the Capitol, Grand South. You're a Christian.
Speaker 2: You're going to really do this the next two weeks. It's lovely here.
Speaker 3: I might pop up to the penthouse for a little nap before I head back.
Speaker 4: Lots to do, lots to.
Speaker 6: Do, all right, So you're going to now give the clues to a classic toy.
Speaker 3: Oh I am Christian. I'm making lots of This is always on the list of kiddies has been now.
Speaker 2: Find a plunder at Chapel Street.
Speaker 3: This are this is fun?
Speaker 6: This toy what you literally change?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is fun.
Speaker 3: It's fun on stairs. It's very fun on stairs.
Speaker 2: Free Krueger.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 11: No, it's a series of rings, which is a big clue.
Speaker 8: And it's stretchy.
Speaker 3: It could stretch for miles, Christian hours and hours of fun.
Speaker 2: What am I? Yeah? What are you exactly.
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: So that was a classic toy.
Speaker 3: That's the classic toy?
Speaker 4: What am I?
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 10: Missus Claus, I'm busy getting to Slay loaded up, so I've said, Missus Claus, down to Chapel Street, take it away, Missus Claus.
Speaker 11: Thanks Father Christmas. Yes, I am here at the brand new Capital grad South.
Speaker 4: Here are.
Speaker 3: Christian. If we've got anyone on the line who thinks they might know.
Speaker 2: A minute ago and I said, let's recap the clues. Did you hear me, Jack?
Speaker 6: It literally was in the last ten second of went the clue? Remember the whole game so that people can play along.
Speaker 3: Silly, Missus Clay.
Speaker 2: That's gone all right, it's early, you know.
Speaker 3: But on stairs was the first clue.
Speaker 7: I'm a series of rings and also I am mega stretchy.
Speaker 2: Falling apart.
Speaker 4: She finds it very funny.
Speaker 2: She loves her own, dear, loves her own.
Speaker 6: All right, So it's a classic to you're going to work out what it is.
Speaker 1: Come on in, Leanne, good morning are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Very good? Sollo to missus Claus. Leyanne, Lianne, how are you goodness?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: Do you think you have the answer?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 4: I think it's a slinky Oh well done? What was that?
Speaker 2: Leanne?
Speaker 3: I didn't hear my hearings.
Speaker 13: Not as good said like a pirate before to get that a bit, Yes.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: They am dollars suspend down at Chapel Street Precinct. Thanks for trying to play along with it more than Patsy was in a way all right, Yeah, and it enjoined Christmas.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 13: Mary.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, but I'm not sure of course if.
Speaker 6: We were needing your service this much more, you know that you know.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, you're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Saw the pet owners last week that would give me advice about what to do about my fact count Larry who's rattling our door to feed him at five and six am first weekend. So you've had Larry none of that because we had the I used the automated pet feeder.
Speaker 4: So he just goes in as many times as he wants and he can get food.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, that's just an open thing. No, you program it and literally a door opens.
Speaker 4: When you were pretty poor on there. I thought it was like scanner.
Speaker 6: It opens up at a time you can set and then his food is there for him.
Speaker 4: Good on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he doesn't do anything good on it.
Speaker 4: Strange he speaking of pets. I saved a pet on the weekend.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 4: I saved a pet quail?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what hipster areas you live in where there are quails that need saving. I didn't even know anyone ever say the word quail to me outside of like a TV show about food.
Speaker 4: Well, I knew he's a quail straight away because they have this funny cap on the head, like a plume that comes across the head. And I knew he wasn't sign it's a quail.
Speaker 6: I knew he wasn't just a bird of the area that where was your friend?
Speaker 2: The col He was at.
Speaker 4: My doorstep when I got home. He was sitting on the doorstep and just I could tell you as I approached him that he wasn't moving like a like a random Coburg bird. He was a pet. He could just tell. He was like, I don't know what's going on a pet quails? So I put it on. I took a photo of him, which wasn't easy because he's running around the yard, and put him on the Facebook page that when Coburg use for their neighbors anytime they want something called nice Coburg Good Karma Network and you put things on there that you want to tell people about. Or if you've found a quail, you can put a photo of him up and say it's just very funny.
Speaker 6: I was someone who loves Instagram. I surprise you're on what us older people go on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I only really go on Facebook to do things like save quails, Like I wouldn't go on there to post about my status.
Speaker 6: What is some of the recent posts on the Coburg Good Karma Network.
Speaker 4: So people will post like would any plant lover like this Philodendron, And then they've got a photo of their Philidrendine and if you want it, you can say yes, I'll have that, or this one found. Update Alvi the cat has been found. Dad left the garage door open with some food and water out the front and Alvi was back within the minute.
Speaker 2: Oh good old Alvi. Good on him.
Speaker 4: Or you can request things like pro can anyone tell me somewhere in the area that does midweek bottomless brunches, preferably with cocktails. The only places I've found are on the weekends, and the weekends don't work for me.
Speaker 2: Hell she's got a lot going on.
Speaker 6: It's a bit of a shift, and do you want this plant? Can you be my concierge service?
Speaker 2: It's so much good. Karmas just lazy and googling.
Speaker 4: So I put the quail up and within a minute someone's like, I know somebody else who knows someone who needs a quail.
Speaker 6: Then must have gone on to the lost quail network to reunite quails with their owners.
Speaker 4: Before you know it, Lily's across at our house and she comes and picks up the Does she.
Speaker 2: Know anywhere you can get a bottle of brunch to help out Bruce? So what was it? Someone's pet quail?
Speaker 4: Someone's pet quail who just moved to the area then new to Coburg. The quail was like, well, this isn't my home. So he's running, you run away looking for somewhere else. He's found our front yard, which is a nice little rest stop for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And if you aren't really in these desperate times we find ourselves in.
Speaker 4: I've got a photo of the quail. If you want to put on our socials for anyone to see it.
Speaker 6: I will insist that we do that. I can imagine it will be our most popular post.
Speaker 1: Of the year, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Let's get into our weekend stories. Saturday night, me and my wife. I think this is what's going to be like for the next couple of years. Then both the teenagers had friends around. That means high chance, high chance of shenanigans.
Speaker 2: You're constantly on patrol, you know, sort of everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go, it's not Why do you keep coming up there just checking.
Speaker 2: Everything's all right? You know door My wife kept knowing you won't, kept moaning about why the door's been slammed up there.
Speaker 6: You know, we're trying to sort of watch TV and you even you're on hyper vigilance because at any moment shenanigans can happen. And then shorn off midnight when my teenage daughters comes down and goes, we want to just go for a walk, and I'm like, no, you're not leaving at midnight.
Speaker 4: Wait, everybody's up at midnight.
Speaker 2: First of all, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, my wife's having a bath.
Speaker 6: You can't go to sleep until you know they're or oh yeah midnight. That's missus O'Connell. That is how we roll.
Speaker 4: Yes, what because the prison guards have got to stay away.
Speaker 6: We can't sleep until they're asleep. Right now, anything can happen, and you're in charge of other people's kids as well, And.
Speaker 2: There's two separate sleepovers and.
Speaker 4: Over an innocent midnight walk straight away, right, my wife goes to from the bath.
Speaker 2: From the bath, right, goes to me. You need to follow them from a discreet distance. I promise you. These were words, right, She said.
Speaker 6: You need, you need to follow them from a discreet distance. I was like, yes, yes, your lady, would you like another.
Speaker 2: Glass of port more grapes your bath and you will stay here in the bath of your lady. Yes, I'll go out there.
Speaker 6: As cannon fodder, your highness, so if anyone attacks him, I'll throw myself from them like a human ship. Have you ever trying to follow anyone?
Speaker 4: I didn't really follow around the streets at night.
Speaker 6: Well, they want to go to the oval, which is about a minute from where we live. That's dangerous at me not you don't know who's around. And there's four teenage girls.
Speaker 2: So anyway they had out. I followed to script. Right, I'm narrowed.
Speaker 6: There's no one around, Okay, teenage girls, strange middle.
Speaker 2: Aged dunes upper tree, following them, following them into a park.
Speaker 6: But it's sort of laughter, and I'm not I've never followed anyone for I don't know what the protocol is.
Speaker 2: What do I do here?
Speaker 6: I found some undergrowth and bush right.
Speaker 2: Because you know I want it.
Speaker 6: I need to be able to see them because anything can happen, right, I'm in the bush right, and I'm not trained in now to spy on anyone, let alone my daughter and a couple of teenige mace right. So I can't quite see them from the bush. So I thought, obviously a rookie era. I've made a note for next time. I get the old camera light out and shine that through. And of course if you're if you're teenage girls, is midnight. Suddenly there's a rummajig in the bush and a camera light comes on. Right, You're thinking there's a perv in there and he's filming. Goes good, God, Dad was right. So my daughter did what she should always do in that situation. She calls her dad.
Speaker 2: There's no one around the oval.
Speaker 6: You hear the phone go off from the hedge, and this ghosts dad, Dad, can he come over?
Speaker 2: This song on the hedge? And I go it, it's me. I hear them though. She was pretty goes dad and I go, yeah, why are you in there? It's creepy. We were about to call the police. Why are you there? Check it? In's all right?
Speaker 6: Can you come home now? To emerge from the hedge and walk back with him, I could tell her friends were like looking at me, looking at her. It's like, Jesus, what is going on? Your Mum's just having a bath.
Speaker 1: It's okay everyone, The Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackie by Hell's your Weekend.
Speaker 4: I got the best birthday gift probably I've ever got on the weekend from Jerry me the vegetarian who came from dinner on Friday night and like he's some.
Speaker 6: Sort of the only vegetarian Australia. He's Jeremy the Vegetarians, a cartoon character for kids. Hey, kids, it's Jermy the Vegetarian. Bam like different foods to you, but on foods are great.
Speaker 2: He gave me a bow and arrow to kill meat products.
Speaker 3: It's an unusual gid.
Speaker 4: No, it's awesome. It's so cool. At first I thought it was a kids toy because.
Speaker 6: I've seen the size of it. It is it's obviously not a kids one, but it's like a junior starter one.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's not.
Speaker 2: It's that great big thing that he will but it's.
Speaker 4: Got some power to it.
Speaker 2: So where did you? Where did you take it to? It's the local park?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: We're out in like a bush area, so it's safe that there were some people around, but we were firing at trees and stuff.
Speaker 6: But people do go wandering in the bush area. I mean, Australia is well.
Speaker 2: Known, but who like to go hiking in the lasting arrows? Who is that kids one? That guy has got as well?
Speaker 4: We were firing away from the path. What's this you.
Speaker 6: Are now, Robin Hood? You got to see the photos for no reasons a man.
Speaker 2: What's left out the story is why you shirtless with a kid's bow and arrow.
Speaker 6: It was a nice warm dawn, like one of those survival lists, getting ready for.
Speaker 2: The big off.
Speaker 4: I've been watching a lot, but you're.
Speaker 6: Now going to be on a watch list. Andrews has got you top of a watch list. You'll be down at Parliament Square, try to rage Capitol Hill.
Speaker 2: All you need is a bedad.
Speaker 4: And you're that guy some Viking boys. No, I was getting in touch with nature. Actually felt very connected to the earth.
Speaker 2: I am moon lord to nature.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because all it was between you and that she was that T shirt that friends with rom T shirt lose that you lose the ship.
Speaker 4: I was the only shirtless one. Jeremy and Bianca were cloth using the bow as well. Bianca, we was firing at a beer can to try and hit it off a lot.
Speaker 2: So great to be in nature firing at a beer k in the way nature is.
Speaker 4: Bianca hit it on a second go, and then I really wanted to hit it, so I got heard or feel me and actually Jeremy feel me as well, so I got too.
Speaker 6: I mused to use your friends, so I'll turn it into a shoot for jack posts again in nature.
Speaker 4: I've got about one hundred videos on my phone that I needed delete of me missing the beer can, but I just wanted them.
Speaker 2: To seen the shot hitting it. It's a great shot.
Speaker 4: It was worth the end results. So that was about an hour and a half into using the bow when I finally hit it.
Speaker 6: We're allowed to share that video. Oh but my shirt Nature put it up.
Speaker 1: Nature Boy Christian Connell's show podcast Unbelievable Story.
Speaker 6: Channel seven reporter Matt duran Land's a big interview with Adele, one of the biggest albums of the huge megastar. Adele and her albums are huge. Channel seven pay a million dollars for this exclusive interview. Heads up Channel seven. She's everywhere at the moment. I've don't know how exclusive you only there was an interview with Adele. I can't see anything on my social media fee.
Speaker 4: Hello, why is Oprah talking to Adele? We paid for the exclusive?
Speaker 2: They never trust a bomb. Does Adale know about this? She's doing another interview? Caunsel.
Speaker 6: Do we presume we're the only person And even before Howard Stern or anyone, we've been going there.
Speaker 2: They play a.
Speaker 6: Million dollars for this highly exclusive interview and they send out their man Matt Durant to go an interviewer. Now, whether or not you've flow into London, it's a very short flight. It's only seventeen hours. There's never enough time. It goes so quickly. There's never enough time to listen to an album by anybody who you wouldn't by.
Speaker 4: The time they've done the Oh the exits of this way? Have you the vist? In flights like this, there is hardly any time to do anything.
Speaker 2: It's time to land. Seventeen hours go so quickly.
Speaker 6: If you ever done that, there's no way You've got fifty two minutes to hear the new Adele album, because that's your only job is to hear the album. Talk to the thing about the album, Get on the plane, come home. He doesn't want to listen to him. That isn't the real rookie era here, soout eatws Adele. That is the thing I'm still stunned about, Matt. Have you ever heard of lying? Just say yeah, I loved it. That's all they need to hear.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're going to essentially sound like other Adel's songs and you'll be able to blag your way.
Speaker 6: Through yes to actually then say at the start of the interview, when you know, when you are just about to sit down interview someone, those couple of minutes beforehand are really really important. You're trying to establish a report. You need to settle them down that you're a fan, You've done your research.
Speaker 2: It's all gonna be safe. You're with the pro.
Speaker 6: One thing you don't want to hear is some bonzone from Australia at nah, I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: Is it good? No doubt gonna go screw this?
Speaker 6: She walks off obviously, so the smaller we know your stories of He's now been suspended for two weeks. By the way, this is the but it's a bit pointless. He's been suspended by Channel seven. Naughty boy, Matt. He's been suspended for two weeks, which I don't know if it's not AFL. Here can you appeal? I mean Joel Sellwood gets like some sort of you know, then he just appeals. Are they just half it or quarter it? So call Joel Sellwood here. Get this down to two days. You'll have to miss off work. So I want to know this morning, your stories of getting into trouble at work. Matt Durand now is suspended for two weeks from Channel seven. Years ago, I was turning Jack before the song ended that I was giving them a chance to interview Christopher Lloyd. Now, I'm a massive fan of Back to the Future. So the only reason I wanted to interview really was to talk about Back to the Future. He was promoting a movie called Furry Vengeance, right, and I was supposed to have gone to see the movie. Obviously I didn't, Right Crystal was coming in for a live interview right Friday morning. All we were training it Back to the Future. I'm watching documentaries about Back to the Future. I'm not watching anything to do with furry vengeance. Suddenly reception buzz up.
Speaker 2: And go go. Christopher Lloyd is here. I go to a producer. By the way, what's the movie about?
Speaker 6: I told our producer, go and see the movie. He also get be bothered to go and see Fair Avengers. Oh I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: What is it about? He goes, He said to me, I think he's the voice of a cartoon Rodo right.
Speaker 6: Oh, good enough for me. That's enough for an interview. And then I get straight to twenty questions about Back to the Future.
Speaker 2: Watch is out about forty years ago.
Speaker 6: Christopher Lloyd comes in and he is he's Christopher Lloyd, right, And I'm so excited. I just at the beginning, like I just said, I said, Hey, I love the movie. You know you the voice of that funny little rug to me on it. No, and he goes, there's not a cartoon and I'm in it as myself.
Speaker 2: I'm not and he calls me out.
Speaker 6: It's the worst thing that's ever happened to my great He goes, you obviously haven't seen it now, you know what they say, the ground and swallowing them up. There's millions people are sitting around the UK. They look and all here the moment everything to there's no way to start out like it's prank and he, of course I knew that you're in it. Yeah, there's no cart in animals. It's a live action movie. You say you're Brendon Frozer.
Speaker 2: It's not. That's what I love that there's no seat. This is a it's a brilliant movie. Anyway, when you dipped back to.
Speaker 4: The you've lost them. After that, it's.
Speaker 2: Getting hated me as I said, happened to you.
Speaker 4: Amy Shenandy didn't get to play an interview they did with Slash once because we had Slush coming in, of course, one of the greatest guitarists of all time from Guns n' Roses. We had a guitar and amplifier in the studio and they had this idea for him to play when he came in, and as soon as he walked in, he said, what's that guitar doing there? And they pretended that it wasn't for him.
Speaker 6: Skip what God, I didn't know that guys kind of tidy up the studio.
Speaker 2: That's awful.
Speaker 4: He must have a rule that he doesn't play.
Speaker 6: And if we ever interview, so out and John make sure there's a piano next to the microphone and have to But it'd be actually nice if you did a little bit, couple of little songs.
Speaker 4: It was just in here anyway, So he was cranking and then they end up. It was such a bad vibe within the interview that.
Speaker 2: We I know what it said, mind your Christopher Lloyd.
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: I remember you got into trouble from the entire well, in fact, the head of it for downloading movies in the show.
Speaker 4: Not guilty to those torrents.
Speaker 2: I wasn't doing p addresses. They know they know more about our search habbits than we do.
Speaker 4: But it was like sitting in the principal's office and I had to sit down and they told me not to download any illegal movies.
Speaker 6: This is off the way with you, right even after you've been spoken to. Sue, the boss pulled me aside to say, basically keeping up, he really can't be doing this during the show.
Speaker 2: I said, he says he's not doing it.
Speaker 6: They know he was downloading illegal dodgy late night movies on some bit torrent site during the show.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I played not guilty story until I.
Speaker 5: Die to the question O Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Matt, Good morning morning.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we're good Matt, Welcome for show. So how did you get into trouble at work?
Speaker 12: Well, we do all the big vinyl wraps on semi trailers and trucks and buses, and we had a business that does paintless dint removal, as in they take all the DNTs out of cars. Had a really tight deadline. To me, designed it all up, looked fantastic with a big storm in the background, big logo. Customer was on his way to pick it up. We put some photos on Instagram of it, and we're alerted by some guys in Mexico that we made a huge spelling error.
Speaker 2: Thank god, thank god for Mexico Wan in all this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like, I just assumed it was painless dent removal, not paintless, so I left out a tea. I thought, no, they've got to be wrong. It must be spelt different over there. So I googled it and yeah, nothing shown up.
Speaker 4: With you were making it for the Mexican market.
Speaker 2: Were you?
Speaker 12: I might as all have been made or you got cops and flag for it, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: So you said it was painless dent removal.
Speaker 12: Yeah, not not paintless. So it should have been paintless, but I put painless and could ye.
Speaker 6: I saw a sort of company and sort of about painless tent removed, thinking is it for me? Are they going to smash my dents out? You know as you get a bit oldie a few dent fruit? Yeah they can pain Leslie just smashed them out of me.
Speaker 12: Yeah it wasn't It wasn't great. Cost me about ten grayand so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt, thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 6: Have a good week Ash, good morning morning here are you? I'm good, Ash, I'll be a great weekend. So how did you end up in trouble at Workash?
Speaker 13: I need to be a surgery Marie Blest and meet another guy told him old mad he got to turn a TV on for twenty four hours to be at the store on the start and the Calo Modron.
Speaker 6: You told her old lady not to turn the TV on for twenty four hours.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we have the TV on the side, fit in the drug and we said the klamarda run, so she bring the boss up twenty four hours wearing out she could turn the TV back on you.
Speaker 4: Is that an old furniture removal and it was sky tartan paint.
Speaker 6: Yes, still going strong, still doing the rounds. All right, thanks Ash.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: We are into the final two weeks of the show and our very last show a week on Friday, the last hour, we're doing something a bit different. We're going to be live from our local pub, I know night men doing this job, the London Tavern and we're putting on a live show the final hour. The reason we're doing this is because a couple of months ago, Huggy told us that every year when he used to be to go to Bali, he would jump up.
Speaker 2: They do karaoke. I don't know if you ever seen karaoke before. They have a live band. It's very different. It's great fun. Every year. Huggy became a local legend, so much.
Speaker 6: So they have his photo up behind the bar because of his powerful rendition of Jesse's girl. So we thought, my god, why don't we end the show with Huggy singing us out for the year. We find a house band for him to do this.
Speaker 2: You know, they say if.
Speaker 6: Your build it, they would come. So we've got the London Tavern. We found the house band on Friday. There are a few minor things we need to work out during the next sort of two weeks. Huggy has kidney stones and he's now quibbling about it being a very tough song.
Speaker 2: Is it two Rangers? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He said, Actually on Friday after the show he said, it's a very easy song for the band, very difficult song for the singer.
Speaker 6: Because this is he said, none of this a couple of months ago, when it was all Bobby Big Bulls photo behind the bar Legend of Barley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, Jesse's girl is actually in two Rangers and it's difficult for singers to hit both rangers.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: So we've got my vocal coach as well. But what we'd like to do right obviously that's at the last part of the show. We now need a support act for Huggy and so we're asking you, does anyone else have a song that they do really well at karaoke? You know, could you call in and be part of the show for the support act. For the last hour, We've had amazing entries.
Speaker 9: Basically, I've been doing a duet of Meatloa for the friend of mine Chris for about ten years, and I dare say been Huggy's opening would be the highlight of our karaoke career.
Speaker 6: So we've got two dudes, so we're going to do meatloves so I would do anything for love.
Speaker 2: Also got this good morning missus Julie, the karaoke queen Julie. What's your song?
Speaker 4: Sweet child of Mine?
Speaker 8: What welse?
Speaker 2: We Chada Man?
Speaker 6: And we've got Aaron bring on the bej staying Alive shape. And then it started to get a little bit weird, as it often does with a show, but it all works. Come you say a karaoke live in the radio, Yeah, we can give you that. I can do Kim at the Frogs Rainbow Connections downing exactly like Kim.
Speaker 9: At the frog Why are for so many bongs about rambles?
Speaker 6: Yours not a show. We're bunt together forget Adale for one night only. This is bigger, guys. It might be the greatest hour of radio you ever heard. Imagine that then we thought we were with God with hugging his kidney stones. That's what we're going to call the backing band. By the way, the kidney stones. The stoneets Jeschi's girl. So we've got two guys who are going to do meatloaf, right, We've got We've.
Speaker 4: Got Julie, who's actually can see she's vaged.
Speaker 2: She does a lot of karaoke and roses. We've got the Beg's with Aaron, and then we've got Kermit.
Speaker 4: The frog lighters in the air for Kermit's rainbow connection.
Speaker 2: How about a monologue.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not sold on this, but you seem very excited.
Speaker 2: I was sold Friday. I'm now anyway. Let me just let's cross to our friend here.
Speaker 14: Hi, Christian, this is Greg. You got my email about performing with Huggy. I think the karaoke sounds fantastic, but what you really need is just a little bit of theater. So here's my go at a few good men. I'll answer the question. You want answers. I think I'm entitled to them. You want answers, I want the truth. You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 14: We live in the world has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men.
Speaker 8: It goes on for theer.
Speaker 14: I have a greater responsibility than you could pass.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's doing a great impression of Jack Nickerson and Tom Cruise and that scene.
Speaker 2: He's nailing it.
Speaker 4: I've just never been to a life concept where somebody does the scene from a movie before.
Speaker 6: However, I stand by you still books, we need theater.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 6: It's just another miss herdman nay Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. All right, you're miss her lyrics as you sent them in. We played the back every Monday. If we agree with what you think you're miss hearing, you'll hear this. If not, I'm for the great Ones. Last week call of Fame, of for Marcus Queen. Another one bites the dust line of ducks. I'm adopted, Yes, all right? First up this week, Colleen Christian. Last week I was to miss helyrics you played on my advance joy. I actually think it's not about a cow monster but a broken down car. The actual line in riptide is oh and they come on stuck. Now Colleen thinks she's hearing oh and the car won't start yes, I thought last week's one was on the nose about the cow.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable. The car won't.
Speaker 6: Start, Yes, Colleen bang On, well done, Penny Jeremy Birthday sex really amazing lyrics. This one let him a cantley be un as they could not this one out. Birthday sex, birthday sex, well, that is this subtle, isn't it. You wonder what's going on?
Speaker 8: Texts?
Speaker 4: Creepy about that anyway, says the man in the bushes over the weekend.
Speaker 6: I was observing my child safely, okay, doing what any any good dad would do. Liam Neeson would have done that the movie taken. That is who I model.
Speaker 2: That's a responsible father anyway.
Speaker 6: Birthday sex, birthday texts, birthday texts.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not the Beatles. I want to hold your hand. That's better, far more soothing.
Speaker 6: Betty Nina's got this one from bon Jovi. Gina works the diner all day.
Speaker 2: For faith.
Speaker 6: Not Gina was dying of old age? Sure no, yeah, long shifts of that diner hasn't out Gina was dying of old age. Oh, genus, we have before we get to the miss, we have a listener called Randall Goldsworthy what a name, made up name that guy's done some stuff.
Speaker 2: No one that is no one's real name.
Speaker 6: That's from a movie. You need to get my lawyer. Who do you use Randall Goldsworthy with the mysterious Randal Goldsworthy?
Speaker 4: He sounds like a Bond villain.
Speaker 6: Justice mister mand Randall Goldsworthy at your service, anyway?
Speaker 12: Was I?
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, Randall Goldsworthy's got this by Manuskin Mannekin Manuskin begging, Zamb that is how Randall Goldsworthy lights Relax, we listen to that or is it I'm bacon Zamb? Yeah, but I'm going to this for the for the name, no goals worthy of.
Speaker 2: What a time to be alive? Guys who got here? Kenny?
Speaker 6: Kenny's got glorified g but it's on my pearl jam glorifying version of a pelican gun. It sounds like it's been edited a deep baker Eddie. Did you hear the pelican? There is low flying virgin on a pelican? Does he sound like he's clipped at the end that is one hundred percent low flying virgin on a pelican? Sounds like he's really emphasizing pelican there. Yes, Kenny, Tinsless, hall of and finally Thomas. It's got Michael Jackson bad. The word is out you're doing wrong, gonna lock you up before too long?
Speaker 2: Or is it?
Speaker 6: The word is out that you ordered wrong, going to lock you up. I brought you lamb. Okay, so there's a littlegan on. Here's a slow down. The word is out that you ordered wrong, going to lock you up. I brought you lamb.
Speaker 2: It's in there once more. The word is out, you ordered wrong, going to lock you up. I brought you lamb.
Speaker 6: Well i'd like it, thank you very much, very very good. Today it has been one by Randall Goldsworthy. Though, folks, what a name to be listening to show? All right, email me your do you know what? We can only have set a number of people at the pub show next week. I'm going to give away some who've got If you've got a great name, I want a VIP section of people with amazing names.
Speaker 2: Their leader is called Randall Goldsworth. Anyway, where was I? That's it? Miss her? Explode the email Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, wife and I were talking.
Speaker 6: About get planned, get organized for Christmas. My love wife loves making planned lists, everything like that.
Speaker 2: So she's activated. At the moment. When she gets activated, it is game on.
Speaker 6: It's all about Christmas. So she's already told me what she wants for Christmas. Right, I'm not making this up. First all, we're going to go.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 6: My wife said, look, you know, in the new Year, I want to find an unusual way. It's in a bit different to challenge myself. You know, my wife loves she loves riding, she loves diving. She wants a new thing new year, some form of exercise that's.
Speaker 2: Going to be challenging.
Speaker 6: She she's gonna have lessons. But to help that, she wants pole dancing pole in the garret.
Speaker 4: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not making. I'm not making a.
Speaker 6: Couple of girl friends want to have a class. It's a real thing that people do it to keep in shape.
Speaker 4: Right that she has lived so many lives and now strip club is the newest.
Speaker 2: Are you the kind of my wife?
Speaker 8: Stripper?
Speaker 3: Missus?
Speaker 2: Very dare you?
Speaker 6: She will be frenny cold while she works the pole. Now, if I'm charging neighbors, don't worry. So what's that guy for number fifty to chat out dollars.
Speaker 4: Where do you even buy the pole? I don't know get them.
Speaker 6: I've got a new research now and like ring people up. I mean, can you just buy something from Bunnings and get some training.
Speaker 2: To put it in? There's just poles you synk them in concrete because otherwise no.
Speaker 7: My girlfriend had one. She did lessons very good for your fitness in a thighs fantastic.
Speaker 4: But does it have to be installed by a professional?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think you can buy them at the dance class.
Speaker 7: Where she was stay up right, I don't clips it's got some sort of special clip check.
Speaker 6: So there's one near us from I said, why don't you pop in? And last I went, all right, so I'm going to pop anger. Excuse me, sorry, I'd like to get my wife spicer for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Can I buy one?
Speaker 4: The poles.
Speaker 2: Way? That was the chat we're getting organized.
Speaker 6: At Christmas by to do this is to find out about poles, how you install them?
Speaker 2: Where on earth would you buy a pole?
Speaker 4: And she'll know what it is? Wrapped under the tree. It's bigger than the tree.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast today is World Complaint Handler Day, catchy title.
Speaker 2: This is interesting.
Speaker 6: Study of every tripid Riser review from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty found that people called Karen actually aren't the biggest complainers to five biggause complainers are at five soon.
Speaker 4: Ooh interesting, Yeah, have a Sue on the premises, not a complainer though.
Speaker 6: That's our boss. You can't say on the premises. Also, we have a big meeting on a Monday.
Speaker 4: With Sue, yes, and I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 6: On the premises, Sue is on the premises. Susan number five at number four. Susan isn't that the same name? Oh? But when it goes when they identify as as Susan, that's when they get more activated.
Speaker 4: Susie at number three.
Speaker 6: It's Patrick at number three, at number two, Karen at number one, Kim Kim's love to complain.
Speaker 2: All right, today we're looking for your complaining movies.
Speaker 6: You haven't seen a great movie, great car golf movie, but it's about life as well.
Speaker 2: The legend of Bag of Vans, Yes, not so much fun. It's the legend of Nagavants. Why do you keep hearing that girl all like that rubbish gold?
Speaker 6: What about when Harry met old sulky. Oh I'm not having what she's having.
Speaker 2: Gold, dude, for your own bloody car.
Speaker 6: Silver, drive yourself, miss Daisy, you lazy old lady.
Speaker 4: Killing more and more agro bronze.
Speaker 6: This I've saved the best one to last. Complaining movies. A few good.
Speaker 4: Silver plus, come on, a few good Is that it really complain?
Speaker 2: Of course it is. Yeah, it's the same energy, isn't it? Lethargy, a lack of enthusiasm, A few good men?
Speaker 4: All right, here we go complaining movies.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, the way you did that is I watch this comedy coming up incoming.
Speaker 4: Grautchy Tiger, Hissy Dragon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, average silver.
Speaker 4: Look who's talking to the manager? Natural born karens Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Put Sue in there. Do it with sues on the premises.
Speaker 4: Jane's and the giant screech.
Speaker 2: What are you complaining to screen? A few good bronz.
Speaker 4: No, you're in a bad mood.
Speaker 2: It's well complaining that I'm complaining about the lack of gold. Is that them?
Speaker 6: That's the Oh Sean sweet today, Barey busting a gut on Monday.
Speaker 2: Someone's getting ready for the big long break.
Speaker 4: I give you the one I threw away. Yeah, go on, Tan Trump and Trummer.
Speaker 6: Now that is the best one you've had, much bether than screeching Gold for.
Speaker 1: That Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 6: So today's time waste is a world complaint day complaining movies Jacket really.
Speaker 4: To Mark, Okay, I'm complaining.
Speaker 2: That's the way he did that. He's in character.
Speaker 6: Guys gone with the winge Silver men men who yell at goats Silver plus Oh sorry Nikki Edward Suki hands gold having those hands like that, thanks story.
Speaker 2: No need winging in the rain. Oh it's born again. We have Bloody Melbourne weather Gold and honey, why did you shrink the kids?
Speaker 10: Gold?
Speaker 6: That is wrong with an hate year old called Lewis Lewis that is very smart and funny. Horton complains about who Bronze, ps I hate you real gearship from ps I Love you Silver.
Speaker 2: That's marriage though, alright, any faith, thank you back chat to the future Gold, Judy well.
Speaker 6: Done, snakes on a plane like seriously, oh yeah, Silver, it deserves better, tim morally, that's a gold drive him as stays up the wall. Bronze, Daryl, if you grumpy old men Bronze plus any movie starring Wesley Gripes Gold, It's a Nightmare before Christmas Gold sub.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: And finally Wingy Wonka and his complaints Factory Gold. Davin all right, who is getting the rock star package that at Sunset Sounds early next year.
Speaker 2: He's in brilliant live music.
Speaker 4: Congratulations Andy with Wingy in the rain.
Speaker 2: Well done team.
Speaker 5: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 6: So it's going distracted just is there's a brand new crane out the window. I'm sorry, but the ten year old boy me, if I'm near a crane, I will stare at that crane. One of the most amazing days Aunt, since moving here was when do you remember that crane broke down and then the.
Speaker 2: Big giant Daddy crane turned up to rescue it crane. That was one of the best days of my life.
Speaker 6: I pulled over to watch it, right, and there were a load of other only guys stood in the street watching a big daddy crane. In my mind, that wasn't called the big Daddy crane, by the way, rescue the little sunny one.
Speaker 2: It was so beautiful, but it was just men stopping in the street all just like it was the moon calling some part of us so strong, the bigger one.
Speaker 4: He couldn't come into work that day too much.
Speaker 6: All right, tomorrow's show today. But he's a Rio. You might have heard us mention him on the show. Overqualified to do this? Yes, two degrees from Sydney University. Two degrees too many to do this. I always feel really bad sometimes too, whenever we're like going ah calling in today we stroked a monkey.
Speaker 2: He sat there.
Speaker 6: Going, I, you know, I could have really done something. I'm now taking calls going Christian show, he stroked a monkey? All right, Carol away there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got a great one. Jesus Christ. How long can I carry about this? Choices? Rio choices.
Speaker 6: He loves because he's obviously of an educational background.
Speaker 2: He loves a lot of metrics, stats, site stats, stats, data. He's the stat man.
Speaker 6: I don't he loves stats. The morning before the show, I don't want you thought Jack and I were going to do with that. Apparently eighteen percent of people have worn the disguise.
Speaker 2: What do we do with that?
Speaker 6: Tomorrow we rotest this the statman versus Melbourne. Okay, so eighteen percent will round that up to one in five people have worn a disguise.
Speaker 4: Which still seems high. If we do a run around the team, none of us have worn a disguise ever.
Speaker 2: Passive if you ever warn of disguise?
Speaker 6: But a baseball on sunglasses, followed Chris suspiciously.
Speaker 4: No, never have you?
Speaker 2: No, No, But if we ask two more people they may one.
Speaker 6: So tomorrow on the show, Statman wants to know have you ever worn a disguise? Okay, if you have, you can get in her early and email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. We're back tomorrow with three top at Tuesday and twenty I'll tell you what will be back tomorrow, twenty thousand dollars worth of prizes down at Chapels Street precinct. Will it be Oh hello, missus Corsa's voice is breaking there. We're going to have a meeting in minutes to work out whether or not Missus Claus.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 6: We don't know yet, Patsy, We're having a kind of stew which the jury is out. The jury will vote though, and then return its verdict. We're back to my I'm on. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening on a brighter not you're listening to the Christian o'crl Show podcast