Speaker 1: Is it just really stood by a couple of mitches, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one says the word turn as an adult. Kids would be like can I return? You don't say that she as an adult?
Speaker 3: Can I return? In your car?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: And mitchual cous are you like you?
Speaker 2: We're back? Welcome back long time nights. Actually that's not sure. It isn't long time night.
Speaker 3: Say like a short amount of time, nurse.
Speaker 2: I've actually been seeing you outside of the studio. Can you believe it?
Speaker 3: I know someone messaged me and they're like, it always surprises me when I realized that you two are actual friends.
Speaker 2: Really do they say that?
Speaker 3: Someone know? They said, it's it's lovely to see you two socializing outside of the studio, because people only ever see us confined to this podcast studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was a good few years there where we didn't socialize.
Speaker 3: March literally never.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ever, and we've socialized more in the last two weeks and we're having fucking five years. My god, you've come to see me living with my parents. Now, we've been on beach walks.
Speaker 2: Well, just the one. To be fair, it was a long.
Speaker 3: Beach walk though, could have gone over two days.
Speaker 2: Oh. When I look at my help thing on the iPhone, my steps are the highest on that day.
Speaker 5: I'm like, hey, I'm I ever going to top that?
Speaker 3: Well? Buy me dinner first, fou. Yeah, it's listen. We've had a good little break. I've enjoyed it. I was well needed this rest price kiper Jennes here of course, I'm Jenna. Yeah great, don't sound so overjoyed.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm here with a gun to my head.
Speaker 3: Jenna's moving house tomorrow.
Speaker 6: It is true. I'm moving.
Speaker 3: Literally, I've just been through it. It's hell on earth. Jenna, thanks for that? Is your sponsored or you do? You have to do it?
Speaker 6: So I have to do it myself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 6: I asked if it could be sponsored, and they said, you can take fifty dollars off if you can post about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, they didn't do a freebie, no for the real life who you are exactly.
Speaker 6: So I said, I'll decline this.
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars off plus a social post. What a shit deal.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I got to say that I'm a bit fucked off because both of you moved house recently, and I was like an excited, little puppy wagging my tail. I'm like, can I help you pack? Can I help you move? And both of you declined. I'm quite fucking good at it these days. I've moved a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: No, you came over to help me move. But it was on Taylor Swift ticket day. So Mitch came over with four laptops and an iPad strapped to his fucking head. And I was like, Oh, you want to help me pack my kitchen. He's like, oh no, they've just released Robe.
Speaker 2: Do not fib you know that's not what happened. I rocked up and you said, oh mom, and I pretty much packed everything. I was like, that can't be right. There's got to be something that I can pack, and you're like, no, not really. I was so furious. I was looking forward to it. A few of my friends have moved recently and I've offered to help and they're like na, na. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: I think we're different people. Though I'm not going to speak for you, Jannet, but I don't want my friends helping me pack. It's so personal, and also it's so I just want to I want to do it my way, I want to know what's in what box. I want to label it to a T because when it comes to unpacking, I want to know what's in every box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a system, trust me. I'm an active service kind of bitch. That's why I like to help with these things.
Speaker 3: Well, you did give me the tip when I was doing my you could use this gennet. When I was emptying my drawers with all my clothes in them, Mitch was like, I was just gonna dump them all in a box and then tape it up and ship it. And then Mitch was like, put them all in garbage bags. So I put my undis into garbage bag, my shorts in garbage bags, my pants in garbage bags. And then when you get home, you just you ride on the bag. You just cut it open and put them straight back in the drawer.
Speaker 2: I pack everything like, I don't categorize it with like electronics blah blah blah. I actually just write on the box where it came from, so it'll be like side tabletop left, drawer, TV cabinet bottom right, So when I'm unpacking, I can just yeat chuck it all back in there. Don't even have to think about it seriously.
Speaker 6: That's smart.
Speaker 3: I was very smart. My move was seamless, although I had to move from my like my home with obviously my X still very weird to say, and then into my childhood bedroom. So I had a two story house like a three bedroom home, a kitchen full of shit collected over the last five years to condense it down to my childhood bedroom where I learned to masturbate.
Speaker 2: Okay, the childhood home is hardly pitily and tiny. It's quite a spacious home. I think you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: It's a lovely home, but I still learn to masturbate it between those walls and it just it's the trauma there because I'm there now masturbating nothing else to do, and my style has changed.
Speaker 2: It sounds a bit self sabotage because you chose to move home and now you're acting like, oh, I've been putting through trauma.
Speaker 3: Well I've got some. I've got an update on my move home journey. I've got a lot of lovely messages from the idiot. So later in the show today, I'll tell you how I'm faring with my parents and my little sister, because some things have happened. Yeah, talk about that.
Speaker 2: When I go visit my parents' place and I go back home for a bit, it's usually like seven days. That's when I'm like, okay, that's enough, so you will probably find your in the first week, I reckon. After a while you're like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm living at home.
Speaker 3: Well it's two weeks today officially since the move, so and we're doing okay, only one argument, but I'll tell you about that. I'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: Also a little bit later. We're gonna let you know when we're doing our apparently, and you will talk back things live and my god, yes, so get your calendars out, get your pens ready, and you'll be able to jock down the date. We'll let you know the plan.
Speaker 3: And my god, you know, I think we started the annual trend, like everyone's doing dry July this year. July. I was driving home to work today to do the show, and I shit you not, it was do something nice for someone July.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that, neither. I certainly wouldn't practice what I preached.
Speaker 3: The billboard driving past Sydney Airport said, be the one to take your headphones off and say hello. Hashtag say something nice to someone July. That doesn't a roll off the time.
Speaker 5: So is it say something nice to someone?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to google, yeah, double check it's say something nice.
Speaker 6: I'm not taking my headphones off.
Speaker 3: If someone walked up to you, Jenna and said, pulled your headphones off? I screen, yes, you pepper spray them. Your knows.
Speaker 2: But after just googled it, it says that Nationals say something nice day is June first. So since when it's it's July thing, a month of niceties, I've never heard of it.
Speaker 6: They're liars.
Speaker 3: Nationals say something nice day June first.
Speaker 2: You're yeah, so that billboard's a bit out of date. My point is, oh, thank god the book. We're down for me nice.
Speaker 3: I agree? Fuck you, Jenna, we.
Speaker 2: Missed it again June first.
Speaker 3: Fuck we all have headphones on. We didn't bother taking them off. Where it Cauns. We started the annual trend. It's our thing. We did it. We did it before the Olympics.
Speaker 2: We never even discussed making it annual. But last year when we were doing talkback teams live the live stream episode where people can call in, you were.
Speaker 5: Like, the first annual I was like, oh, okay, then I.
Speaker 3: Think I said it because saying it out loud it sounds so nice. But those words carry a real meaning. They do, Like the first annual, I think I did a voice as well as to be done.
Speaker 5: What about your childhood bedroom?
Speaker 2: That was where your first annual without the U So first anal occurred?
Speaker 3: Oh no it didn't. Oh I didn't. Yeah, no, well it's not the first one, but it has happened in that room. Yeah, now worries when you brought it up. I did get a new Koala mattress, although it hasn't been broken in. I haven't used it yet. I mean, I've slept on it, but haven't you know?
Speaker 5: What do you mean when you say breaking in? Fucked on? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it hasn't.
Speaker 5: Well, that's up to you.
Speaker 3: You've got time, Yes, what before I perish? Hopefully in the next seventy years. I'm sure I've got plenty.
Speaker 6: Of time last a long time.
Speaker 3: They do, like, though, I hope it's not where I get chlamydia. Yes, that would be rancid. Oh, I've never had an STI maybe this is I'm in my STI era.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's something you want to strive for.
Speaker 3: It's a good store.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not the worst thing to happen. If you'd get a little dose of crabs or something, you'll be wrong.
Speaker 3: Crap, just three or four crabs just to say.
Speaker 2: You've done it. It's like chicken pox. You've all got to get it once.
Speaker 3: I agree. Have you had STI?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, really, Jenna, why do you sound so shocked.
Speaker 3: It does shock me that you haven't like a herpies or a or like you'd get like a gonorrhea or something and you fixed it up with a rand of antibiotics.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I've never never had to fuck.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should do it for the team, my annual STI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so we've got someone to give their two cents to talk about their experience.
Speaker 5: I've got nothing to offer.
Speaker 2: I got asked to be part of some HIV prevention awareness campaign and I was like, I don't have much to offer. I've never been on prep, i've never had an STI. I can't have no experience to speak of.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's not funny. I just picture them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll obviously be safe. Everyone slap a dinger on it, but that's all I've got to say, lap.
Speaker 3: A digger on it? No, I just picture their butt coming to you like can we go? Is the face of someone no one wants to fuck? Don't get HIV look like this? Oh wow, roll with your ten k weight loss. Doesn't he look great? Jenner, Skinny, you walked in today and I thought they were projecting a hologram of the Willy Wonka trailer. I thought it was Timothy Schallamet today at them, Timothy Chalamander, the Pokemon, Timothy Valet car park Hey on the weekend, Ephree. I just want to take you the Timothy ballet.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, no, thank you for choosing the ridges. We hope you enjoy your Timothy shall.
Speaker 3: Say if he was a horse, Timothy Shalloney, what.
Speaker 2: Do you feed a horse? Timothy shall hay.
Speaker 3: Well, you feed Timothy Shalloney.
Speaker 2: Timothy shall haytcha you're a Timothy char ray of sunshine.
Speaker 3: Timothy shallow gay. That's what we are. He's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't use he pronouns. He could be Timothy Shalvay. Gender in this we.
Speaker 3: Don't, we don't and Wonka if anyone is non binary at all? That purple velvet it owns they own a chocolate factory. Ah fuck, what happened?
Speaker 2: I did a load of whites and didn't realize there was a black sock in there. So now everything's gone. Timothy Shall Gray. That sounds like Timothy shallow Grave.
Speaker 3: Does, isn't it. Yeah? My favorite comedian Timothy Challatina fe what's.
Speaker 5: His grandmother's name? Timothy Shall Mavis.
Speaker 3: See, we kill it, we always kill it. How do we get hit?
Speaker 5: It doesn't really matter?
Speaker 3: And you will pig week. I think we were talking about Wonka. Oh you look good because you walked in today. You walked in today looking like Timothy shallow mate, because you're in like a stripey blue shirt and it's all tucked in. You've got new glosses on. You look great.
Speaker 2: They're not even new glasses, to tell you the truth. They're like I've had them for more than two years. I reckon and I never wear them, always forget, and then maybe in the last month or so, every time I wake up, I have to put eye drops in because they're all red and stinging.
Speaker 5: Now I'm like, maybe if they just wear.
Speaker 2: My fucking glasses, I won't have this problem with the strained eyes.
Speaker 3: And does it work.
Speaker 2: So far, so good?
Speaker 3: He would have thought, yeah, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: Like they're short sighted glasses. So my laptop screen in front of me, it's absolutely crystal clear, whereas you're a fucking blur all the way over there. Yeah, your skin's never looked better from my point.
Speaker 3: Of view, I've been sticking the finger up to the whole show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like you've got the Paris filter on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Paris filter. Yeah, God, I remember, And I used to Melbourn everything.
Speaker 2: That one's foul.
Speaker 6: I don't like Melbourn.
Speaker 3: I used to want to live there. I'm like Melbourne. Oh, and people would know I'm a lazy.
Speaker 2: That one makes you look real pasty, like Timothy Shall. Mate, does you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks.
Speaker 2: Timothy shall nourished at the moment he needs to burg HET's hungry.
Speaker 3: Did you hear about that man that was attacked by the line He was timothyshmimed awful, awful, awful. The show's just started at this point.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pottery classes to learn to make shit out of Timothy Shall Clay.
Speaker 3: All right, what else is coming up?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: The new segment were launching?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, you've come up with a gorgeous name for it. Don't even spoil it, I reckon. Oh god, Oh, you just took a sip of tea and the bag went down your throat.
Speaker 3: The top's gone.
Speaker 5: Oh you've inhaled a bit of paper, swallowed the tab.
Speaker 2: You must have let the tea bag fall back into the carp and you've just had a sip and you've accidentally inhaled the paper bit Did you see that? Or is the paper floating around in the cup still?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Know when I get to the bottom of it, won't we That's a good one.
Speaker 2: You would go into this eppisode at the bottom of that.
Speaker 3: Ye, what a lovely color of Timothy L. Gray.
Speaker 2: Don't be so timothy cliche.
Speaker 3: All right, it was your first time listening? This is Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. For me, this week, it's been a combo of something that I've hated, hated, hate to hate it, and then I've I've come to appreciate a hack that I've found that everyone can connect to on this level.
Speaker 5: I think mine's a hybrid too.
Speaker 2: Oh really, it's something that I hate, but it's grown to me, so I've learned to appreciate. I guess mine's quite hate that I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Mine's like, okay, well let's do mine because mine's like a PSA. Yeah, it's pretty, it'll be fleeting, and I want Timothy stole Killer. It's dead. It's dead. Keep your phones out, you two, okay, okay, you'll need your phones for my a gym. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Did you not know that you could reset your TikTok algorithm?
Speaker 5: I don't know if you can, though you can.
Speaker 3: You can. You can put a gun to its head and go. Stop showing me sad break up videos shop, stop showing me videos on attachment style house. And this is a PSA for all people of all ages. And this is getting serious for a second. Obviously, spoken about the breakup. It's happened a couple weeks ago. I lived with my parents, like we're in no contact and it's been a bit grim, right, But obviously I've liked a few breakup posts on my TikTok, and liking a video tells the brain that leaves inside TikTok the algorithm to go.
Speaker 2: He's knowing more of this shit.
Speaker 3: Let's give this sad, chumpy whale boy some more breakup. So I've been getting breakup posts, attachment style, no contact talk, do this, say this, do this? Be this person gay and that knows I'm gay, so it gives me hot cute looking boys. I was just in this doom s scroll of like depression. The content was not making me feel good, which is what TikTok.
Speaker 2: Arguably it's for really little shit as escapism.
Speaker 3: I know, where are the where are the videos of people kicking glass jars down stairwells?
Speaker 2: I know I love those?
Speaker 3: Now I can't find them anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happened. But remember how we used to do TikTok school on this show. I used to see funny little things on there bringing it to the podcast. Me do it. But I've got the same problem. My algorithms is like deep depressing shit. At the moment, yes, and I'm like, we can't really do that. We can't do our take on that challenge or whatever.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's bigger than that. I wonder if everyone's feeling this way.
Speaker 2: So hang on, did you manage to reset yours? Because I googled how and I tried it and it has not fucking worked.
Speaker 3: So TikTok clearly fully aware that that people might want this. It's a new feature, So get your phone. Ye, go to TikTok.
Speaker 5: So we're resetting our four you page.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, Yes, there's an actual dedicated button for it. So go to your page, go to my go to your profile, go to the three lines at the top right, Settings and privacy of course, then you want to go to content preferences. It's got the little video camera icon. Oh, this is new, this is new. Then refresh your for you feed. This is what it says.
Speaker 2: Ready, that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: So it's a photo of a little elephant. One a fresh start, it says, will show you popular videos to launch your new news feed. New feed. God, Then there's a heart. The more you interact, the more personalized your feed will be, including ads if they're relevant. Your following feed profile and inbox won't be affected. Right I'm finger bashing that ready.
Speaker 2: One, two, three, refresh, Thank god, because last time I tried this, that button wasn't there and Google just said to like clear case or some shit, but it did not worse.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Did you get prompted? Why did you refresh it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What am I going to say?
Speaker 2: Triggering content is one of them? I just put curiosity. I just want to see new shit because people will say, oh my god, you know that song that's huge on TikTok, and I'm like, nah, I'm just getting fucking clips from Devil Wears Prata.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I watched an entire movie same on TikTok. About this alien on the Iss? Yeah, we've Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: What's that one on Netflix where some guys like an emergency call taker?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll watch that whole like a movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was this close to watching one one one loan star starring Robbloh, because I keep getting clips and he's so endearing.
Speaker 6: I watched the whole nineteen eighty two any movie you would.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very glad you've given us that hack because I needed no worries. I'm excited now I might actually use TikTok more.
Speaker 3: All right, that was my age. I told you it was short and sharp. It was more of a PSA if anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, handy, I like it, yours, I'm ready, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me.
Speaker 2: Can you not get toxic gossip train out of your head?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: By Colleen Colleen Fiddle Fiddle Ballinger's corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my.
Speaker 5: Work, the one that's the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm pretty sure where we left off before we had our little midyear break. The last podcast we did, we were talking about how Colin Balade it's been canceled for her inappropriate behavior and interactions if underage fans. Miranda sings right, yes, yes, the YouTuber, one of the og YouTubers, And where we left off was that she hadn't yet addressed it. My word, did she fucking address that in the cooks way? Ever?
Speaker 3: Well, we were over at your house, Mitch, that got the day after it was released, Yeah, and we ordered goods Mini Gomez and we sat there on the couch and watched this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got like five minutes in.
Speaker 3: Should we gave you that?
Speaker 2: It was a ten minute video and it's her big apology video. But she whipped out the ukulele and this is what we heard.
Speaker 9: Hey, no, my good I haven't been doing some great so did a little break. I haven't a lot of people are saying some things about me that are quite true.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter if it's true though, just as long as it's entertaining. Right here we go, guys having fun all the board, the toxic gossip tray tragging down the tracks of this information, the toxic gassip tray. You got one recommination station talks the glass of train.
Speaker 6: Time and two the tracks and harassed.
Speaker 3: Me for my past.
Speaker 10: Some rumors look like facts if you don't mind the gaps.
Speaker 6: I want survive and the crash.
Speaker 10: But hey, at least you have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that is no. I mean I feel gas lit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was watching it, going this cannot be real because she's totally blame shifting, not taking any accountability. I was just like, what the fuck is this? This is a complete no pun intended. This is a train wreck. Yes, But then as the days went on, I caught myself being like, no, no, no, don't get sucking in my ahead, don't get sucking ahead. It's sucking there. I hate that she's created a little earworm that I cannot get out of my head.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking as that was playing, I'm hooked, yeah, right, Like, I like, it's a very star.
Speaker 2: Oh is that the bit of paper that your tea.
Speaker 3: Go back and listen there it's coming back. Sorry, I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: You need a sip of water.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I have my tea. Sorry, sorry, back to college.
Speaker 2: But you know the point is that I'm like, okay, I'm clearly not on her side. This is a serious situation, but like, fuck, it's a bit catchy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: She's done a good job with the lyrics. Yeah, apparently. Some people have said.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons that she might have done it in song form this apology video is it's easier to copyright.
Speaker 3: And what and monetize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, monetize, that's one thing, but also copyright so that if people play it like we just have, or if people are doing reaction videos on YouTube or whatever, she can copyright and be like, no, that's my fucking property or whatever. Whereas if she just did a piece to camera saying sorry, then they could use that. Willy nilly, No song went for ten minutes. That was just one minute, right. This is this is the most icky part because there was allegations of grooming, because these fans are underage and she's me pipulating their minds and stuff, and this is how she chose to address that.
Speaker 10: The only thing I've ever groomed is my tursion cats.
Speaker 9: Not a grimmer, just a loser who didn't understand I shouldn't respond to fans and I'm not a predator, even though a lot.
Speaker 3: Of you things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, with like a cheer little ukule underneath, sounds like you're taking the issue really seriously. Sweeter.
Speaker 3: Imagine being before a judge being charged for grooming, and you go, you're on it. Do you mind if I should pull out my ukulele?
Speaker 2: But you got to admit it. It's fucking catchy. I can't get it out of my head.
Speaker 3: She's done a good job with a jingle. I know she's done a good job. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to be quite the ukulelest if that's a thing back in the day, and so I've taken it upon myself to learn the song. I can I believe that's how much it stuck in my head.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you have one.
Speaker 2: I'm just like god, you've got a didn't work Timothy shall Laily, Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice, show me show me that thing. It's cheap and shitty. It doesn't say should buy it for the show. I do have one back at the farm. But I was like, I'm just for the sake of this, I'm just going to buy one of Amazon. Maybe we should sell it on eBay afterwards.
Speaker 3: Hold on, are you going to cover the toxic gossip train?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, give us a rendition and I'm taking my headphones off. I can't hear.
Speaker 2: I need to tune this. Okay, sure, talk amongst yourself, which is.
Speaker 3: Grooming that you could grooming? I will update while Mitchell tunes that. I finished my tea and the tab is gone, so it's in my throat.
Speaker 6: Right, you've digested it.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's ready.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's been a while since you see my face had me doing the wrestle greet, so I took a little break. A lot of people are seen some things about me that aren't quite true. Oh my god. It doesn't matter if it's true, though, as long as it's entertaining to you. Oh my god, race Wow, right, I mean I was great. Say what you want about Colleen Ballinger. But yeah, switching from a J to G seven, it's fucking fiddling.
Speaker 3: I can imagine it just got skilled. That was brilliant. What can I apologize for? Is there anything you feel I need to apologize for.
Speaker 6: I'm forgetting my birthday.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like doesn't a ukulele detract from any sincerity of the apology, Like her one didn't mean fuck all because she was playing it on a ukulele. Of course, imagine if Kevin run did the fucking apology speech on a ukulele.
Speaker 3: Not right, not appropriate, Julia Gillar did the misogyny speech on a ukulele.
Speaker 2: I will not be election on sexism and misogyny by this man. Sexism, misogyny every day and every way.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't work like that.
Speaker 6: It really doesn't know.
Speaker 3: How long did you spend rehearsing this? And he Sean's still in love with you.
Speaker 2: He has not witnessed me practicing, but it did take a bit of practice. I'm not gonna lie. I practiced this ukulele for this stupid song more than I ever practiced the violin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you did.
Speaker 5: And I was paying for lessons.
Speaker 3: All the board. Go on. I don't know how it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, has it really not got stuck in your head the same way it has mine.
Speaker 3: No, I've only watched Choice of Vann. That's what I learned to joke off in my bedroom and then I've forgot YouTuber since.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm talking about this apology video that everyone's been watching all the board.
Speaker 3: The Toxic Gas set a train.
Speaker 2: Oh, I fucked it.
Speaker 3: Keep shogging down the tracks of misinformation, the toxic gasp tree got it? Had you got a one way to ticket to the manipulation station?
Speaker 2: You know she might come for us for copyright playing her song with lyrics?
Speaker 3: Well, why don't we just do that? Do the song, but we tweak it.
Speaker 5: I was in like the same thing we did with what was your mate?
Speaker 2: Ti vert Is? Oh yeah, because parodies are allowed.
Speaker 3: Parodies are allowed as long as you're playing the song in a joke sense. She can't come for us for money, That's right.
Speaker 2: What if we didn't like what did I do for tai Verds? Again? I didn't, I just say it. I did the same lyrics, but in Aussie Bogan didn't I?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was his song was a okay.
Speaker 2: Oh and I said fucking right instead of a okay, yes, I'll be fucking right.
Speaker 3: So we're going to perform Colin Balinger's apology songs Toxic Gossip Train, but the Aussie Bogan version yeah, so what are we going to change the lyrics as well?
Speaker 2: Toxic gossip train, Oh my god, the fairy, the ferreal something, the rusted fairy. What's gossip? What's the synonym for that bullshit?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the rusted bullshit fairy doesn't wrong Russia? The rusted bullshit bus. Yeah, okay, the rusted bullshit buss.
Speaker 2: I like that. I've got to write this down right down, of course, rusted bullshit bus.
Speaker 3: Down the tracks of miss.
Speaker 2: Fanging down, fanging around the block, fanging around.
Speaker 3: The round the block of misinformation.
Speaker 2: That's great, porky fanging around the block of fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a.
Speaker 2: Pretty so stupid but let's go the rusty bullshit back.
Speaker 3: The rasty bullshit bus. What's the next lyric?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: You've got a one way ticket to manipulation station.
Speaker 2: You've got an open card on. Yeah, yeah, you've got a tap on opal to tap don.
Speaker 5: Pulled to manipulation what's manipulation dog Act?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, dog Act station, Dog Act station, tap dono pulled to dog Act and needs to kind of be.
Speaker 2: Dog Act depot dog bll Yeah, that's the bus to dog Act dampot rasted bullshit bus.
Speaker 3: You've written it down, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You get Oh god, so we've got time me to the tracks and harass me for my part.
Speaker 3: Tie me to the tracks and harass me for my past. What's a tie? Cuff me, cuff me, what's a track? Well, it's a bus, yeah, Bitchamen to the tar? Yeah yeah, Tie me to the tar.
Speaker 2: Cuff me to the tar.
Speaker 3: Cuff me to the tar, and harass me for my past.
Speaker 2: Harass my past.
Speaker 3: And what's harassed?
Speaker 5: I don't even know, and bang about something.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, and bang on about before the past.
Speaker 5: Cuff me to the tar and be a stick up my ass.
Speaker 3: Me to the tar. Time to cut me to the tar? And how does she sing it? Time to the tracks and harassed me for my past.
Speaker 2: Now it couldn't be and she goes, she goes, tire me to the past and harassed me for my past.
Speaker 5: Those rumors look like facts.
Speaker 7: If you don't mind the gap, survive in the crash, bird hair, at least you have oh gosh, oh well I won't survive it in the crash is obviously just I'll carck it in the crash, of course.
Speaker 2: But at least we had a blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Cuff me to the tar and be a stick up me ass? Is that what I like that?
Speaker 3: Cuff me to the tar, but you stick up me ass?
Speaker 2: And then what is the next line?
Speaker 3: Those rumors look like facts if you don't mind making those porkies yeah look legit, Yeah, but they're fucking bullshit. Yeah yeah, yeah, brilliant. Wow, porkies look legit, but they're fucking bullshit.
Speaker 5: I'll carck it in the crash but oi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, brilliant. Can you text that to us so we can sing it? Where'd you write it?
Speaker 2: I'll just just wrote it on my laptop on right, So this is our apology, the Rusty Bullshit Bart.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go, it's still it. Did you send it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh? Did I know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got it? I got it? All right? You're ready? Okay? This is the is it just Me? Official parody Rusted Bullshit Bus Rusted Bullshit Bus performed by Jenne Bens and Mitchell Tury Mitchell.
Speaker 5: I might have to get Mike six on my yuke on your eight.
Speaker 2: When you're ready, it's on. Can you hear this better?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 8: All of that of the Rusted Bullshit Bus fanging around the block of fucking porkies the rusted bullshit bus. You gotta tap dono, pull to the dog Acte for rusted bullshit bars.
Speaker 3: Cuff me to the tar and shove a stick up me ass.
Speaker 8: Those porky look legit, but they're fucking bullshit carting the crash.
Speaker 3: But oi ladies way had at a blast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I fucking groom.
Speaker 3: No one you're listening to? Is it just me? Got something on your mind?
Speaker 11: Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe, all right.
Speaker 3: Songs is to hide parodies aside, Actually parody.
Speaker 2: My fucking fingers are killing me after that they're calloused. Yeah, that's my good fingering hands.
Speaker 3: No, poor we'll give him a rest. We can merely walk these days. He's a limb and everywhere. Let's do it? Is it just you? Your chance to have and is it just me? If your own something you've noticed you hate or appreciate, you can d m us at couple of mitches, or you can text us Mitch.
Speaker 2: Where Oh yeah four one two seven one two nine two that's sound number.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can send us little text. Someone was texting us the other night when we were together, Mitch and she was going back through our old episodes. She was like, live tweeting us, but live texting us.
Speaker 2: Oh what was she saying?
Speaker 3: She was like, Oh, I've just listened to the old episodes, loving it. Let me find them. They were very entertaining.
Speaker 2: I can probably do this later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good call. She was lovely. But if you want to get in touch you can, like Mitch has done a third Mitch in Newcastle.
Speaker 2: Holo, Mitch forgot's like another one. Yeah, we're good, Mitch. How are you mate?
Speaker 7: Really good?
Speaker 2: Really really good?
Speaker 3: That shocked me too much talking to speak his language. Yeah, no, well, Mitch is clearly a listener of a show. He wants us to speak our native tongue, don't you.
Speaker 2: Miss it's a Newcastle.
Speaker 3: Where did you find the show? That's right? How did you find us? Just on Spotify? Through Instagram? It was actually through trash Alley enough, Oh there you go? Yeah, yeah, okay, you listen to trash Ally.
Speaker 2: Sorry I hate to make assumptions, but you sound too straight for trash Ally.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm quite gay, really love it? Okay, quite He's like extremely gay, both in the theory and practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, definitely am with my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, I can't relate, but that sounds lovely.
Speaker 2: That's what you do for work?
Speaker 4: I actually work myself.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, trade in the trade and retail.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to guess. Yep, could have picked it. That means you're technically my brother's rival in the Newcastle region carpentry.
Speaker 3: Is that where one should be built?
Speaker 4: That was yeah, that was a while ago though, so much coming out anyway?
Speaker 2: Really really interesting.
Speaker 3: What did they not accept you?
Speaker 4: No, No, I just don't work hard.
Speaker 3: I was expecting drama. That's not to scraped his nails of course, all right Mitchie, well Bradley, or can't you in then hit us with your rigim? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is the cost to live out of control?
Speaker 2: The cost of living costally?
Speaker 3: It's a crisis.
Speaker 5: Coming from someone who just admitted that they don't want to work.
Speaker 3: That might have to do with it.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't want to work hard, not smart. Yeah, it work a fucking lot, but I think the margin of money is a lot smaller.
Speaker 3: For what I put in.
Speaker 4: What it was, say, ten years ago.
Speaker 2: You know what sort of things that you noticed groceries.
Speaker 4: Is absolutely ridiculous. But I mean that's everyone gets that coffee. I drink a fuck load of coffee.
Speaker 2: And are all of them takeaway not anymore.
Speaker 4: Because I'm just sort of not buying them anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had to try and limit the amount to take away coffee they get, especially now that I get almond milk.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh my god, this is nearly seven fucking dollars.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I found a place on the way to work that does an almond flat white for five dollars and it's a fucking it is so good, and they've just put the price.
Speaker 2: Up to five seventy.
Speaker 3: Now I just refuse to just like fucked. So that's how we know you're gay. He orders an almond f That is the that's the red flat It Isn't it sad?
Speaker 2: But you were so excited at the fact that it was five bucks, And that's somehow A bargained these names. Back in the day, they would have been like three fifty or something.
Speaker 3: Petrol's fucked my little car. I've got a small little hatchback, is like, and you'd be the same, Mitch. Our cars are basically the same. How much is it to fill up yours. It's like eighty five bucks.
Speaker 2: It really varies. Sometimes it's like seventy seven. Sometimes it's one hundred and twelve. I just never know.
Speaker 3: That's so much money. I remember when it was sixty dollars. Jen, I couldn't relate. Of course, she has a horse and carriage. Yeah, but the price of hay I'm sure has gone up for you, Jenny.
Speaker 6: It's so expensive nowadays.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I remember my uncle a few years ago saying, like, what how much does petrol cost? The Leader? Now? Oh?
Speaker 3: Do l eighty?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember him once saying, oh, as soon as petrol is over a dollar forty leader, I swear I will sell my car. That's it's ridiculous. I'm not paying that. And I'm like, well, look who we aren't our bucker.
Speaker 3: It's two dollars in some places too, a Leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bad.
Speaker 3: Well, we love to donate forty grand to you, mitch On behalf of that podcast. We're going to give back to our you know, one of our own.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll give you guys the staying and we can all write it off.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: We are a charity case, after all.
Speaker 3: We definitely are yeah.
Speaker 2: The rental crisis a bit fucked in Newcastle too. Were they putting up all the ring rices?
Speaker 4: So yeah, to put in perspective as well, I actually forgot about.
Speaker 3: This to an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah last year, the start of last year.
Speaker 4: So I was twenty three, I know, sorry it was year before because it was COVID.
Speaker 2: Right on the back end of COVID, I had.
Speaker 4: Five commercial leases in my name, five shots. Yeah, and I had to get out of the place I was living in and everyone was on job keeper and stuff, and I had twenty employees. I was trying to get a rental and I couldn't get a rental. So because and I was offering six months up in advance ran and I had. It was because I was twenty three, I owned a business, so I was classified as a risk, and because I wasn't getting the job keeper and stuff. And I had a dog.
Speaker 2: So oh you never tell them about the dog, Mitch brother, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: But and I occasionally employees doing one day a week working for me, and they were getting meals over me, and I was like fuck.
Speaker 2: So I lived in my car for oh my god.
Speaker 4: But I knew I had a really nice then, and it was like it was more of a stubborn like a fuck.
Speaker 2: You yeah society than anything.
Speaker 4: And I mean it was the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: Are they ruled about being allowed to live in one of your commercial space there's just fucking sure hit a tent in the shop?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well I was cooking in there and stuff.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was that.
Speaker 4: Bit was good. But I mean now I've just moved down the coast like an hour and a half just because it's cheaper. Oh yeah, with my partner. So which is which is sick? But you know, everything's just fucked up in your car.
Speaker 3: Ship and you said you've just come out or you've come out recently.
Speaker 4: I've been with my partner since last March. In March, and yeah, sort of the first guy I went on day with selling love wow and yeah, and then the sort of history and then sort of yeah it was like fuck come out and yeah, which is it was really cool. And I think, to be honest, it's probably gonna sound a bit cringe now two years, but I think you guys really help me to be honest, because any gay friends at all, that's new cancer for you. Yeah, And like I live in a pretty straight world and yeah, like two older brothers.
Speaker 3: You know, everyone's change and all that stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean, haven't you guys like listening to you guys, it sort of gave me a bit of I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just it was really cool. It was like a friends. I mean, like me, you know what I mean, we know what you mean. I've just talked around. So you have friends. You're very good looking, like you know, you've got friends. I know what you mean though, when I mean, I came out and just be careful when that relationship hits the five year mark. Yeah, I don't want to rab it on about that, but I came out for my first relationship, but I don't want to ruin yours.
Speaker 2: That sounds absolutely it might be manifesting that.
Speaker 3: No, it's like it's a sense of community or it's nice to know that there are other people out there that are going through the same things, and it just makes you feel seen and heard on one one thing that you can connect with that we're talking about. It makes you feel like there's others out there that are going through the same stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think I did really resonate with everything you were saying back in the previous episodes about when you come out and all that stuff, because it was very similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was really cool and I think it really helped.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's that's pretty much that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm just aintal every night. Well, that's the legacy of the show and that's what we try to bring. And I'm very.
Speaker 5: Sweet of you to say it's thank you.
Speaker 4: No, it's great. You guys have a great reach, so I should feel you should be very, very very proud of it.
Speaker 3: She that's so nice. Thank What is it about Mitchell's and just being real? Step we're just legends. I've never met a Mitch I didn't like, and that is true.
Speaker 2: I've only met like one or two straight people caught Mitchell. They're all gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Case in point.
Speaker 3: I wonder what it is.
Speaker 2: If they're not gay, they're just not gay yet if they named Mitchell haven't.
Speaker 3: Listened to our episode for long enough. Mitch, you look after yourself, Okay, we'll send you out a prize, General will send you. Yes, Yeah, thank you, buddy. H we all los guys.
Speaker 5: Yea god bless. I loved that. I can't believe I thought it was straight.
Speaker 3: Whoops, now I can see how you got to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: By the way, did he say have a great week? Because I said did?
Speaker 3: Oh, you too?
Speaker 2: But then I realized, wait, maybe he said you guys have great reach. That's what I thought he said, talking about being podcasters and connecting with them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he said reach. You guys have good reach.
Speaker 2: And then for me, the fuckhead just went did you too?
Speaker 3: I thought he said wheat you guys have great wheat? No week? No, yeah, you too, while he was complaining about not being able to live paycheck to paycheck, you too, cover, We're all fucked. I realized my error as soon as I said it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Now quickly.
Speaker 2: We need to let you know about our Talkback Tings episode, the Talkback Tings Live episode which we did last year, where the whole episode is completely live. You can watch and on Facebook, so you're gonna have to join our Facebook group if you want to see the live stream. The group is called Endurant Idiots. Yes, write this down, idiot, yeap? You ready for this?
Speaker 3: Yes? Everyone, we get a pen and paper out.
Speaker 2: Talk Back Things Live episode where you can ring in and be part of the show like a talkback radio show. August twelve. It's a Saturday afternoon once again, much like last year. So August twelve, five pm Sydney time, it's denounced five pm Gosford time, five pm Newcastle time.
Speaker 6: It's all the same, okay, five pm Taboo time.
Speaker 5: Lock it in.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like what we just did. You can call in that is it just you? But also the whole episode. If we're talking doing our is it just me and you think no, fuck, they're completely wrong. I'm going to ring in and tell them. I'm going to give my two cents and what they're talking about? The phone lines?
Speaker 5: Will we open the whole time?
Speaker 3: It is our show live. You can call in and we don't really have any topics. We just take calls the whole show. Yeah, it is our second annual event that we do all third annual event. Can heal?
Speaker 6: Can we order food?
Speaker 2: I think we now alas time on the live stream, yes, I don't see why not?
Speaker 3: Ah fun, we can put it on the business too, the Kido on the.
Speaker 5: Kiddio to see that.
Speaker 2: Tony and Ryan they did a fucking fifty six hour live stream for their podcast I did. I don't reckon we'd have it in us will.
Speaker 3: Be no I pass away at twelve hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon I could do it. I'd be up for the challenge. But I reckon just trying to convince you you would not agree to it.
Speaker 3: Ever, I need my eight hours. I need to do my Apple Watch sleep tracking. It would not work. Wait did they sleep for it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 5: Like challenges and stuff to earn, like an hour sleep or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that will work our way.
Speaker 2: YEA talk back tings live is more than enough for us. Baby, Saturday, August twelve, five pm.
Speaker 3: Put it in your catch idiots. So exciting.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of our Facebook group, we got a post and indurant idiots recently from Amber and she wants to know Mitchell your stance on something because she's been listening back to the archives things we've said in the early episodes and she's noticed that you've contradicted to yourself.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's not hard for me to do. I do it every day.
Speaker 2: And she wants you to set the records straight. How do you feel now? So back in episode forty four.
Speaker 3: Fuck that was years ago? I know, right?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: So this is what you said? Is it just me that week?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Just me.
Speaker 3: Barbecue chickens.
Speaker 2: Shit, I've never gotten the fuck with that.
Speaker 3: There's nothing enjoyable about a dry, bloody, hormone ridden barbecue chook.
Speaker 2: They're so dry, and I never understand why that's people's go to. Like Mum will be like, oh, let's just you know, feeling lazy. I just get a barbecue chickens and bread rolls, And I'm like, well, I'll just go.
Speaker 3: To office works and get a sheet of cardboard and chuck it on some mayo and a white roll better. I fucking right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So you had a very fucking firm opinion about barbecue chickens from the supermarket, right, Like.
Speaker 3: Clearly had a Baroca that morning as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then in episode one hundred and seven, which is like, shit, there's a gap between those episodes. That's sixty three episodes later to be Precia. Yeah, that was one of our pigwek episodes. We all brought a plate and this is what happened. This is what you rocked up with. What did you bring, Cheery, what's your contribution?
Speaker 3: Barbecue?
Speaker 8: Chuok? Oh my god, don't flap A whole lot supermarket chicken and there's stuffing on your open just get that off.
Speaker 3: I went to Cole's and I thought, I'm going to get a bachelor's handbag.
Speaker 2: Oh God, is there anything to eat it with? Or is it just the chook?
Speaker 3: God gave you two hands for a reason.
Speaker 2: Do you have napkins?
Speaker 3: No? None? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So all of a sudden, you're in favor of the barbecue chicken. So Amber writes in the group, I need to know once and for all, what is Cherry's stance on the barbecue chook.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've just done some digging on Amber and I found some racist tweets from two thousand and three, So I want to ask if she's changed. I just changed my opinion. When I in forty episode forty four, I would have been young, maybe just fresh out at home. It was probably a snob. I was probably just fresh out at home cook my meals, and I would have thought I'm beyond a barbecue chicken. Now I'm an adult that has lived out of home for a long time and have realized that sometimes a barbecue chicken is dinner, and I am for a barbecue chook. Yes.
Speaker 2: But also what I picked up from that is the in the early days, we hated the barbecue chicken when it's on a bread roll or like with a bloody coal slaw or something, Whereas when you just showed up for Pigwik with a whole barbecue chicken, a nude chook, nothing else to go with it. I'm like, yes, I think I agree with you. I can fuck with a barbecue chook on its own, but I hate it on a bread roll.
Speaker 3: That's actually a good point. So there's something about picking at a barbecue chicken. Get me crispy little giblets. Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stuffing, yeah, I mate.
Speaker 3: But the dry white breast meat on a white roll nothing worse.
Speaker 2: Especially when you're out in the sun having a fucking picnic and someone I agree now you And so we were thinking, God, this must happen a lot. Because we've had one hundred and fifty one episodes of this podcast nearly four years running. There's got to be stuff that we've said in the early days that we don't stand by.
Speaker 3: How many shows have there been?
Speaker 2: This is one hundred and fifty one?
Speaker 3: Can you do the math Jenner? One fifty one? There's two gems on each show, yep, so do the math Jenner? How many igyms.
Speaker 2: Have there been one hundred and fifty one times too?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, I really could have done that in my head three three hundred and two plus guests, there'd be like three hundred and fifteen, three hundred and twenty gems that we've done over.
Speaker 2: The years, exactly. And so we're digging through the archives to see where we're at with former opinions, and you've come up with a come over it?
Speaker 3: Now? Are you ready for a Jenner? I'm right okay, Oh I can get an actual drum roll?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 8: Wrong one?
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, sorry, I don't know why that was ready? Is it just me? Caps? We're recapping? How is it just me? Do you like? It? Hit me? While I was walking? I called me. She's like, I'm at Billarts. I'm like, is it just me?
Speaker 2: Cap? You know what it could have been? Is it just me? Visit?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's then like a revisit but me CAP's work?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Whewind I think I like that? Now I don't because it's real.
Speaker 5: It's just me Wine me whined.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: That sounds like you're baby talking something. Yeah, give me wine.
Speaker 5: So we're sicking with me Caps.
Speaker 3: I like me. Caps all right, so we've got a whole bunch of our older gents that we're going to see if we still stand by.
Speaker 5: And so let's go back to episode four. This is one of mine.
Speaker 2: Wow, is introducing your date to your mates the most daunting thing ever?
Speaker 8: Agree more?
Speaker 2: I've only gone through this recently. As you know, I'm seeing someone at the moment and he says to me, I'd really like to meet your friends, And I thought, oh shit, because the last time this happened that I introduced this guy I was seeing to my friends and I never saw him again.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to know this guy.
Speaker 2: I only introduced him to two of my friends. We're just too bizarre for some people to process. But anyway, I agreed for this to happen. We rock up to the house, I've got some friends waiting. I like, you be on your best friaking behavior.
Speaker 3: To the friends. Yes, yep.
Speaker 2: I was like, if you repulse another man, I'm gonna have to make some rearrangements when it comes to my friend's circle. Oh no, I don't stand by that anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh as if you should be embarrassed about your friends, so true to the person that you're trying to fuck or whatever I reckon At the time, I was that desperate that even if the guy might not have been a good fit, I was just like, Oh, I just need to make this work. Someone's interested in me. It's a miracle. Even if he hates my friends, which these days, if they hated my friends, I'd be like, fuck.
Speaker 3: Off, you're done. Yeah, of course. Wow.
Speaker 2: I wasn't nervous to introduced Seawan to my friends. I was like, you get what you get, you don't get upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally. That shows that you've matured in the yin. I wonder if i'd be anxious introducing a new partner to friends.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends because I used to be nervous, and like I said, it's because I didn't want to repulse the person I was dating. And I'm like the fact that I thought my friends were repulsive and might repulse someone, that's a red flag. Whereas now I'm like, my friend's a fan fucking tastic. If you don't like them, there's something wrong with you, dickare off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'd be a little anxious, but for my issues, not because of my friends. It's not because of my friends.
Speaker 2: It was like, fine, when I introduced Seawan, he fit in seamlessly, so that was thank god he did.
Speaker 3: He did, he really did. Yeah, we love Sean.
Speaker 2: Now next one, this is another one from you. Let's see what the update is here. This is back in episode thirty.
Speaker 3: Is inappropriate to ask someone to be a sperm donor in the middle of a global pandemic? Janet, don't you laugh? You might need some of my spunk one day because a lovely gay couple that I know asked me if i'd be their sperm donor. Oh my god, I forget this happened.
Speaker 2: And how is little Madison? How's she doing? Did she get over that colic?
Speaker 3: I didn't have a child. They aren't friended me on Facebook because I said no, I said no. Wow. Also the context on Maddie and I'll do the full truth. They weren't my fucking friends. I met this girl at a Kiss event and she was a Kiss fan. That's right.
Speaker 2: They were sort of listeners slash fan.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a bit of a weird ask.
Speaker 3: Very bizarre, and I said no. So she unfriended me on Facebook and I haven't spoken to her since. My stands no, my stands is I would donate sperm. I think it was the same at the time to someone that I love and someone that I know, and Jenna, the offer still stands.
Speaker 2: If you need a spunk, if you need my.
Speaker 3: Spun, you bring in your own tupperware. By all right, this isn't a fucking bank and give me yeah these days, give me two not much going on, and then I will give you plenty.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: That doesn't change, No, it doesn't change at all.
Speaker 2: Right, now, let's hear another one of mine. This is from episode forty five. Just sad movies never make you cry usually.
Speaker 3: Oh so it depends on the movie that I'm I sort of lean towards the crier.
Speaker 2: Well, no matter how sad the movie, even the saddest movies I've seen in my life ones that's ring to mind obviously. You know Titanic, right, yea cretic dog fault in our Stars. Very sad, it was all, Yeah, it was very sad. I just kind of like carried it around internally, actually shared a single tear. Oh okay, I've become a bit of a cry these days.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, because you're on your antidepressants. Then was that suppressing?
Speaker 5: Actually, maybe you're right.
Speaker 6: Is it kind of numbs?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's a good point. I hadn't considered that that would explain why I've become more of a crier these days because I cried during fucking Titanic.
Speaker 5: Funnily enough recently, all.
Speaker 3: That checks out. God, yeah, especially given all the sub of it, all the recent sub drama.
Speaker 2: No, it was before that.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: There was a few friends of mine that had never seen it, so we had a Titanic movie night. I wanted to see their reaction to watching Titanic. Pe Yeah, I've seen this movie hundreds of times, possibly never cried, and this time I just like had a cheeky, dignified tear on the couch. My friends didn't notice I was crying, Thank God. I don't know why I was crying this time.
Speaker 3: That's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was because, like, maybe the relationship storyline hits different now that I'm in a relationship, or maybe it's just because I was a bit tired and tipsy. I'm very prone to tired and tipsy tears. I've got to say, it's quite embarrassing if I'm just that little bit tired, little bit tipsy, anything, anything could set me off.
Speaker 3: So you have changed your cry now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you know what happened recently?
Speaker 2: An example of the tired tipsy tears, which is so embarrassing because like, once I start, it's very hard to stop. One little thing will set me off, and then it's like all this suppressed crying just comes out, and I'm like, I'm not even crying about what set me off anymore. But like, oh, when I went with my friends back to Bogenngate, I took a bunch of people back to my childhood home. And do you remember how I adopted those two dogs for my parents and they were a mother and daughter dogs. And then unfortunately the daughter dog got bitten by a snake and then so now only the mummy dog is alive. And I was given the mummy dog a pat and I was like, hi, mearly, bearing in mind I was tired and tipsy, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Hi, sweetie, how are you? Oh?
Speaker 2: You miss your little baby, don't you? And then I just looked into her eyes and I burst into tears.
Speaker 3: And we're around the.
Speaker 2: Bonfire having a gorgeous time. My friends are like, what the fuck was butch pulling his eyes out what happened? And I'm kind of They're like, yeah, I don't know. Just once I start crying, I can't stop.
Speaker 3: It's the fire.
Speaker 2: It almost feels good though, like when you start crying. I'm like, yeah, I'll let it happen.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Completely, I've cried more this year than I have in my entire fucking life. If you're good to get a.
Speaker 2: Good, good cry out that fucking sob. How good.
Speaker 3: I've never cried into a pillow before, and I recently have and it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh I need next time I'm tired and tipsy, Hopefully something sets me off that sounds delight crying into.
Speaker 3: A po oh yeah and sob.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 5: It's been a while, but you know I'm more of a cry these days.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, good update?
Speaker 2: Yeap, that has changed, Yes, definitely. This is something you said back in episode nineteen.
Speaker 3: Do you never clean your legs?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point. Actually.
Speaker 3: I was in the shower this morning and I was cleaning my whole body, and I thought done, and then I looked down. I thought, hold on a second, I haven't even touched my legs, and I never do.
Speaker 2: I just hope to go the soap trickles down there.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I kind of. Sometimes I put the heel of my foot in the drain, so then it sort of fills up past my ankle and it just wade in the water like it's a jungle, and it sort of splashes up against my thighs and sort of like a baby in a little baby pool, you know what I mean, A big old baby. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That description didn't make sense at the time. It doesn't make sense to me now.
Speaker 3: I'm still struggling to picture that baby boy.
Speaker 2: But the point is, do you neglect to wash your legs? Still?
Speaker 3: Isn't it funny that you bring this up because I washed my legs today in the shower, and I actually made the mental note. I made a point of A yeah, I made a point of washing my legs. Just not got a loof for now. And I seriously this morning washed my legs. I had no idea you were going to play that I washed my legs more than I did. But it's not a daily It's like a I do it on the day that I exfoliate my face. It's a Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Speaker 2: I love a good leg exfoliate. Oh, then they feel gorgeous afterwards. When I was at the markets in Darwin, I got these gorgeous exfoliating rocks. Yes, and you just rub them on you and it's so good. They're made out of They made out of timothy shell clay clay rocks that exfoliate your legs and stuff. Oh, I love it. I'm a big legwasher these days. So I've definitely changed my opinion on that.
Speaker 3: Add that to the list of things better than drugs and dick. A good exfoliated leg.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it'xfoliated inner thigh. God, so good, that's where it gets and smooth.
Speaker 3: I have changed yep. So I've changed since that episode.
Speaker 2: Beautiful all right? Well, anyone else who wants to let us know something that you want to follow up on, because I know that some people listen back to old episodes occasionally and you might think, whatever happened to that, Yeah, whatever happened, let us know and we'll we'll Is it just me Cap?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, is it just me Wine because that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: No, I like me Cap because also, if there was a really opinionated take that one of us had bring that to see if we still stand by that opinion.
Speaker 2: This is one more from me, by the way, this is something I said in literally our very first episode.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, actually I've gotten.
Speaker 2: So obsessive with my like weight and like my goals at the gym, at the moment that I was like, you know what I need? I need a tape measure with me on all time, just to make sure my waist is the right.
Speaker 3: You have it with you. It's so small, it's like a little pocket watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, redacted, I don't stand by that canceled these days.
Speaker 3: It is not good.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was wrong with me for not only carrying around to tape measure to measure my waist, but also then broadcasting that and inadvertently encouraging that that's fun.
Speaker 3: Seriously, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I said that.
Speaker 3: Let's get a me cap of Jenna from show two going.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or does anyone else throw up after every meal? What were we doing in the early days? We were Fuck.
Speaker 2: Even the fact that I used to talk about dying and all that shit, I just I don't like to go there anymore, because you know how, you know how Chrisy's one's obviously lost a lot of weights. I remember her saying recently that she just doesn't because people will ask her in interview it's like, oh, how did you lose mate, whatever, and she just said, nah, I don't want to talk about it because over the years, when I heard other people talk about losing weight, it made me feel like shit. So I don't want to contrue to that.
Speaker 5: And I was like, yeah, good cool.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: Even before, when you were mentioning that I've lost right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I don't want to make it a thing.
Speaker 3: I agree. It shouldn't be celebrated in the way that we used to celebrate it. I mean like society like you'll.
Speaker 2: Never fucking catch me posting it before and after photo like I would have been twenty and sixteen.
Speaker 5: No, look how much mony I've longed.
Speaker 3: No, but I think what is okay? Because you and I both run a bit of a health kick at the moment, like a health and fitness journey. I think, and my angle is that I feel so much better mentally, like it's help you through this fuck time. I feel better. I don't feel a sluggish that is I think okay, to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh totally, I agree with that, but.
Speaker 3: I mean measuring your fucking inches loss.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's so embarrassing that that is out there. Is it wrong to go and edit that episode? Just cut that out? I can't wait for this actually know I can't edit it out because that that launched a whole arc that we did. Remember because that tape measure was thirty nine cents or something, and then we're trying to find something even cheaper online.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you got like a diffuser for the car.
Speaker 5: For like eleven cents or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, someone messaged us this week because you across TEAMU.
Speaker 6: I've heard about it.
Speaker 3: It's a new app or it's a new website that's like everything's ridiculously cheap. And someone said, remember when the Boys had that Cheapest Present challenge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was. The stupid tape measure that I used to measure my waist with what started all that?
Speaker 3: They shared the boy? They said the boy should do it on so maybe we look into that will come in the next couple of weeks. It's on me during Idiot's Facebook page.
Speaker 2: We should do that again.
Speaker 5: Just no toxic diet culture attached to.
Speaker 3: It, toxic diet culture. Hang on with my.
Speaker 2: Out of tune ready, it's held to big diet culture.
Speaker 3: Jens up for every meal? Not anymore, not since twenty twelve at least, just have Is it just me? The rude shocks of young adults food? All right? Do you know I have moved home with my parents, Mum and Dad, Michelle and Mark, bless them. I'm in the Casa Detury. Yes, Mitch has appeared and come to visit me in Cronulla.
Speaker 2: I did pop in and you know how you just mentioned that we're on a bit of a health kick at the moment. Yes, Oh my god. I don't know how you survive the commute from work to your place, because there was about twelve fucking McDonald's during that drive. Wow, I've never seen that many McDonald's in quick succession.
Speaker 3: And they're the ones that are so easy to get into. And how there's like ones you have to stop at a set of lights, turn left, go in to the drive, who come back, go through lights. I'm so sorry. It's the tea Do you need a lot? And I'm all right, I'm alright, it's a tea bag. These are the ones that you can just drive in, smooth drive through, smooth out. There's no stopping, like, there's such easy matchers.
Speaker 2: And I can just imagine there'd be nights where I'd be driving home and I'd go, oh, fuck, should I pull in and get a strawberry Sunday? And then I go, no, no, I won't. I won't. And then I see the second back and then I go, I'll barger it up, bloody will I'll get one.
Speaker 3: It's a sign now I have.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm on a bit of a health and wellness journey. I've got a personal trainer. Blah blah blah. It's boring. I do. I do. He's very nice. I think I'm straight though. He's like, oh, yes, you've just been through a breakoff. I'm like, yeah, did you leave her? Or did she leave you? I was like, what don't we focus on on the kettle bells?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: Anyway, So you're back at home, You're two weeks living with mum and dad again.
Speaker 5: How are you liking it? Are they doing your head in?
Speaker 3: Yet? They know they're not doing my head and they never could like I I do. Are my parents and they're so My mom and dad are so good at this time in anyone's life. Yeah, they're so good at being classic parents. Like if there was a sitcom about an Ossie family, it'd be my my family, my mum and dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, packed to the Cheeries, truly, totally feasible.
Speaker 3: Truly I did. I packed and went to the cheer. All my furnitures in the garage, and like my mom can barely fit a station wagon in because it's got on my furniture and my boots is in it. But I'm loving just slotting back into my parents' life because like, I've been gone for four years and now they have all these routines that I wasn't a part of.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 3: So Mum watches every whatever fucking night it's on, watches Home and Away?
Speaker 2: Oh that is every night?
Speaker 3: Is it? Every night? She watches Home and Away? But she she doesn't know how to watch like catch up TV. So it starts at say seven point thirty yea. So she'll be cooking dinner, She'll run to the foxtail box, She'll pause it and then continue to cook dinner, eat dinner, clean up. Then then after a meal, I go, I'm probably gonna go downstairs to bed. Mum goes come watch Home and Away.
Speaker 2: You can also record on foxtail phone.
Speaker 3: Oh, I said all these things to her. We sit on the couch, she plays it, and then we watch it with the ads.
Speaker 5: Was she not a home and away girl when you live there?
Speaker 3: Never hated Home and Away?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: She must be really fucking born being an almost empty nester.
Speaker 3: I know what she is when hour we're bad.
Speaker 6: Also very much into home and Away now.
Speaker 3: And mum knows them all. This is Chris Hemsworth's cousin, and you can hear his voice. He sounds like Chris. Oh, they're about to introduce the newer beach boy terrible actor. And she just sits there and ridicules these Home and Away actors, And then she goes down that you should be on a show. Light this mom, I can't have this discussion every night. I'm not going to be on Home and Away.
Speaker 2: Did she baby a lot or did it still have a bit of independence?
Speaker 3: No? She does. The first week was like, yeah, she does my washing still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't sneeze at that opportunity. I do enjoy washing, but if someone else wants to do it, fucking go for Babs. Knock yourself out.
Speaker 3: That's what I say again. Mom will happily do it. I wear the same black shirt and shorts every day in a pair of black socks, But she happily does it and then hangs it out. But like, I'm contributing, I'm paying for a house clean.
Speaker 5: Every two weeks, paying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I pay for a cleaner to come.
Speaker 2: Really, you can't just pull your weight and fucking pick up a chucks.
Speaker 3: I'm not cleaning that house. It's a two story shier home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say. When you say that you've moved back home now, people might picture like, oh, you're all living in the same house, sharing the same lounging, but you've got your own private quarters round floor. If you go downstairs, you've got your own loundroom, your own bathroom, your own fucking bedroom. And I'm like, I don't know why you're worried about hooking up or fucking at your parents' house. There's no way they'll hear it. It's so excluded from the rest of the house it is. I wasn't worried about that, you were last time.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about it anymore. And I've tried and it hasn't worked. Shia grinder is horrific. You try, It's like uber eats in fucking Burke Like there is not there's nothing there. I'm like, let me download this and see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Really horrific. That can't be true. There'd be other gays in the.
Speaker 3: Discreet none of them want to. Other of them want to show their.
Speaker 5: Face what they're all like, married straight men and stuff.
Speaker 3: D L Dad looking for sun I emoji.
Speaker 2: So you haven't had the opportunity to pork in your parents' house yet?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. I haven't. And also I don't feel like I'm there yet. I don't too sad, I don't want so I don't want to. But yeah, I haven't had the opportunity yet in my bedroom. But it is odd being in my childhood bedroom. My little sister's next door, Like she'll come in and knock on my door and go, do you mind turning it? Oh?
Speaker 2: She's back at home.
Speaker 3: She's she never left. Oh right, little Rachel twenty three.
Speaker 2: She'd be spewing that she has to now share her quarters with her brother. She's been having it to herself all this time.
Speaker 3: She had to empty your skincare cabtain outside. I could have my side of the skincare cabinet.
Speaker 2: There's a skincare cabinet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well for my retinoles and whatnot, you know. And now I'm single, gott to look my best, So I've pissed off Rachel. Then there's Dad, who is so sweet. He'll come down every night and he'll bring me because Dad loves self help and he listens to podcasts.
Speaker 2: Fuck, here we go. What does he bring you? He'll no, don't tell me, don't even tell me. He brings like a business card with a quote on it.
Speaker 3: He sends those to me on Instagram every day. Ah, it's a quote.
Speaker 5: I knew it.
Speaker 6: Inspirational message.
Speaker 3: No, he's got me books, self help books, and he'll send me podcasts and he'll go, mate, listen to this and this is how you help, and this is how you learn your attachment styles. And I've got six books from Dad in two weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what attachment styles means. To be fair, you've mentioned it a few times. What do I need to know?
Speaker 3: It's so interesting? Avoidant, anxious or.
Speaker 2: What do they all mean?
Speaker 3: I'm still reading the book. I'm not quite sure the book I'm reading. By the way, is attached.
Speaker 2: Anyone thought an email Dylan below the book is attached.
Speaker 3: It's called attached, and then.
Speaker 2: I have to write back politely sorry you haven't actually attached anything. I think you forgot to attach it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's very important to learning about how you act and who you are in a relationship. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. I'm on the self help train thanks to Dad. Mum discovered what PREP was and had the most awkward conversation with me. You've ever heard like the anti HIV AIDS drug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what a PREP is. Yeah, never taken it in my life, but I'm across it.
Speaker 3: Well, nor have I now I'm single. Mum was like, oh, we were having a cup of tea. TV was on. I don't think Ricky Martin came out. Ricky Martin. He's good looking, he is he there's this drug that I've heard about. I'm like, wow, terrible seguey. You know there's this wonder It's a wonder drug. There is. It's a wonder drug that I've heard about for your for at the L, for the L and the GB, the beach, for the whole community, all the gang. Yes, I've heard that all the yeah, all that. Yeah, queiz. She was like the quez queiz, the fair and height. It's Celsius. It's a it's a one daily drug and you can take it if you partake in Uh, well, you know not normal. It's not normal because what you do is normal. It's anal sex. I'm like, yeah, Marmy beaten around the bush and she's like, well you don't normally have bush, do you? Guys like to like, does she want you on prep? She was just offering that she was worried about AIDS.
Speaker 2: And You're like, thank fuck for you, Michelle. I've been looking for this information everywhere. How else would I have learned about prep if not for you?
Speaker 3: She was talking to me as if I was Freddie Mercury.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Mum, no, maybe she wants you to get back out there.
Speaker 3: Potentially potentially get on PREP mate. Have fun been a sad sap. I haven't made that decision yet, but the way she's like, I'll send you a link. She text me a link from Mayo Clinic. It's just Prep clinic. I'm like, thanks, Mum.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you went on PREP because you don't like being ripped off, you would feel compelled to fuck more. And you're like, I'm on this drunk and I'm not even having unsafe sex protecting myself from nothing. I've got to get banged from my back, so to speak.
Speaker 3: It's also not like it is good for you. It's amazing, but it's heavy on your system. You've got to get regular blood tests every three months in order to get the next dose. So, yeah, you're exactly right. I'll be like, I want to fucking, I want to I want.
Speaker 2: To fuck to make all this admitt work.
Speaker 3: Yes, But long story shot, I'm enjoying living home with my parents. You know what it's good for. And if you've gone through a breakup and you have this option, or you can live with other people, go and do it. Because coming home to an empty house and the triggers and the reminders of what is gone hits you. But to come home to a home with other people, people that love you, and even for someone to go you want a cup of tea, Come watch home and away, you know, come learn about this life saving gay medication that you've known about for a while. It just takes your brain out of the doom and gloom, and it's the best thing that I've done okay, yeah, the best thing. It's working well, it's okay. Also, I need to remind myself that this next couple of months is for that, for healing, for the cups of tea. I plan to be out by October, November December.
Speaker 2: Sotober November December. When do I have to nag?
Speaker 3: End of year? End of year? I reckon, If I haven't sent you domain property listings come November, then put a rocket up. Me happy longer. I don't want to be there longer. But I'm doing beach walks every day. Oh my god. I know all the kavoodles on the Coronella Esplanade, I know all the cafes. It's great. I'm happy. You know. The weird situation that I'm in is you're at that point in a breakup where it's been like, what twelve weeks now it's been three months.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's that awkward point in a breakup where you're I still have very low days and I feel so sad and awful, but your friends kind of I'm not pinning this on YouTube, but people sort of stop asking, and then they stop they assume me you'll be better so that I feel guilty. I'm like, fuck, I should be so much better by this point. But then you go, it's only been twelve weeks. But then you go, wait, it's been twelve weeks. Much bredder.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's such as no, should, don't around the words should should?
Speaker 3: I know, but you just think like you're what you see TikTok, and it's like, here's how I healed from my ex.
Speaker 2: After two months, you're like, raiseet, bitch, seriousnessy play.
Speaker 3: Yes. So if you're going through a breakup and you're at that awkward point, like when you're still struggling, I'm thinking of ya, I'm with ya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll take time.
Speaker 3: Sad, isn't it. Also when you're like a public couple, everyone people are discovering it. I'm still getting messages like I've just heard the news. That's shocking. Imagine Maddy McCann's parents getting messages now I've just heard the news. That'd be shocking. Yes, not saying that my breakup five years is anything like what went down at prior to Loge, however, just an example.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I'm good, I'm glad you've enjoying being back at home with mummy. And dad, gorgeous.
Speaker 5: You've got a long commutey heaw do you we better get out of here, let's go.
Speaker 3: I just want to ask you just listened in the light. Are you wearing Timothy shallow makeup?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not wearing makeup that glistens, just this gorgeous hydrating Timothy Shall spray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, of course. All right on that note, let's go, Thank yous.
Speaker 2: What just landed on the route? What is that Santa and his Timothy shall sleigh?
Speaker 3: It might be, it could be. Leave us five stars if you could please. A whole bunch of new fresh reviews came through while we were on break all lovely and yeah, we very nice. We'll see you in a week. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Everyone, Hey, jump on the scales. I want to see how much to Timothy Shall.
Speaker 3: We killed that out with your show. We don't do that, all right, see you everyone, have a great Timothy Shallader is it just me podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 11: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 5: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment.
Speaker 2: On the game. We pretend to it's done and then we keep talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we continue what we power on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, we don't stab Yeah, yeah, don't stop them. It's all work. No, Timothy shall play none, none at all. There's not much that you can do with that name because you need the shell in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you know what they say, Timothy Shall say.
Speaker 3: You know that Timothy Soushay. Where there's a will, there's a Timothy Shall way.
Speaker 6: Yep, nicely done.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Oh should we split it?
Speaker 2: I'm happy to Timothy Shall pay.
Speaker 3: Do you think people at this point snap their phone in half?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: Just this? This is so shit this show. Why did they get to this point? They go, I'm going to drive off a cliff?
Speaker 2: I hope not, but do why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a real energy change. Fuck, we were peppy in those early episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I found it a little bit annoying. Were more relaxed.
Speaker 3: Barbecue chicken shit. Also, I know.
Speaker 2: Also, I can't help but notice that I had quite a fucking hefty weeds laugh on me?
Speaker 5: Then you did you reckon? The fucking vapes has ruined it?
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely, Like I'm more short of breath all those years of vapor and it's maybe more short of breath.
Speaker 3: I can't weeze your back mine was shocking, and then we had to stop coughing fit chicken, and then when good. Now it's bad again because I swallowed that fucking tea bag.
Speaker 2: I used to do that a lot.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah you did, anyway? Are we all good otherwise?
Speaker 2: Oh no, there's no need to head off. You're more than welcome to Timothy Shall stay.
Speaker 3: What are we watching? Is anyone watching?
Speaker 2: The fucking fantastic question? Because I need something new?
Speaker 3: I need something new, recommendation from me? The other two. It's on bingeos or Foxtail. So funny, really, I think it's in my top five favorite shows ever. It is so brilliantly done. The other two premises, here's the cell. Two siblings who are like in their late twenties early thirties. Their mama's played by Molly Shannon hellajahs, I love her. And they've got a younger brother who's about thirteen fourteen anyway. The older brother is a struggling actor. The sister works in entertainment, and the younger brother blows up and becomes an overnight success. Is like a Justin Bieber. Oh dear, So there the other two. So their mum becomes his manager. Is like managing this son who's like the biggest star in the world, and then the other two siblings just have to kind of like go along for the ride. It's so good, you've got to watch it good.
Speaker 6: I just finished the first season of the Summer I Turned Pretty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I watched that too, and I hate how much I liked it.
Speaker 3: It's quite clearly.
Speaker 5: Skewed to teenage girls, but I was fucking eating it up.
Speaker 6: What's it called Summer Turned Pretty? By the way, Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 5: Who did you say was the mum in that show you watched?
Speaker 3: Molly Shannon.
Speaker 2: I can't take Molly Shannon seriously ever since she played the American version of cath In Kathin Kim, and they did an American version. It was absolutely atrocious.
Speaker 3: The Summer I Turned Pretty? This cast, you two, all these kids, they just look like, oh.
Speaker 2: But that's just what I want sometimes, something mindless. I've just finished watching All the Five Bedrooms, that fucking Aussie show, which is like, fine. I liked it, I enjoyed it, but it was just there's nothing too tricky or special happening. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, I know what you mean. I agree with you that I need a good new show. I'm watching drag Race at the moment, All Stars season eight shocking. It's not good, isn't it. Noah, I'm over it. I've just got drag fatigue.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I I know a lot of friends that have been saying the same thing. Yea, like drag Race used to be something they look forward to, but it's just becoming. There's so many different spinoffs to keep up with it. It's like, oh fuck, it's like a chore.
Speaker 3: The one film I'm excited to see is Barbie.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait for barb What is it about Barbie that everyone wants to see it?
Speaker 3: Because it's going to be it's like self referential, it's self aware. It's not like a Barbie movie, Like Barbie paid the rights to a movie company to make it. It's kind of like they know that. They're like they're in on the joke. That right, they're in on the fact. That's a bit meta, it's a bit silly. Yeah, yes, I mean Greta Gerwig's I just feel like it's going to be bang on. The cast is amazing, so good. Oh god, yeah, I'm very excited for I'm so keen. I'm so pumped.
Speaker 2: Oh do you remember fucking I can't remember which episode, but a while ago we signed that corkscrew from the bottle of wine and put it on eBay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We sold it for like sixty bucks or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then donated to charity.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 2: Should we do the same with this ukulele?
Speaker 3: Show me the yuke here? Yeah, let's fucking do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, famed ukulele from episode one fifty one. Oh see, it's gone out of tune again.
Speaker 3: I've got a permanent market.
Speaker 2: Here is that permanent?
Speaker 3: I do staples? You remark, give me the first to sign it. You're the you're the artist my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, it's going to arrive dreadfully out of tune. You know how to work eBay and shit right, you can list.
Speaker 3: I can list it on my chury one two three eBay account.
Speaker 2: What do we I'll bring the box that it came in so you can send it.
Speaker 3: Very nice. What are we going to donate the money too?
Speaker 2: It's up to them.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's up to the purchaser. Got it?
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 2: Should I write on the back, like as used in episode one fifty one of Is It just Me? The podcast. Well done, okay.
Speaker 3: And then just sign it. Then I'll sign it. Then General sign it, and Gen will also kiss it.
Speaker 2: I'll fist it. Does that add value?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, office it too, I'll lick it. I don't go somewhere.
Speaker 2: You're just spitting it.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since I've had any sort of rough and tumble action. I might do it. How big is a hole in the center? I might have a go.
Speaker 2: Give it a go.
Speaker 3: It's too small, and for public record, it is huge, the size of a CD. Too small?
Speaker 2: Ship my hand runnings? No good?
Speaker 5: Hey, neither is this text? I will add? What is there another permanent marker?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I just don't have a cash It's an office.
Speaker 2: You'd think they would.
Speaker 3: I've got a gold permanent market. Yes, that's better beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that that'll blend into the wood.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, Oh I've got sharpie.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have three about me? Ask for the Oh now, look what you've done. You've distracted me, I wrote, as heard in episode of I didn't even write the number, mitchure.
Speaker 3: That's your dyslexia, not my fault. Dyslexia.
Speaker 2: I didn't touch it. Just to whoever wants to bid on this yuke on eBay will put a link in the Facebook group. The misspelling won't rab out, so I'm just going to cross that out one fifty one and then I'll just cross out the error. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: It adds character, It adds so much, as Jennejer said, and rightly so it adds character rightly.
Speaker 2: So I write twenty twenty three on there as well.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea. Is ever room for us to sign? Because my signature is a paragraph?
Speaker 5: I think I figured that we signed the front.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good idea? Am I signing?
Speaker 2: Can I sign a first?
Speaker 3: Of course? Of course you've just had plenty of time with it.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck me, get off my dick.
Speaker 3: I thought you'd finished by now.
Speaker 5: Well it's a full sentence.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry it is. It take his like he's writing on the Rosetta stone.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 5: You can sign it now, Jenna, thank you?
Speaker 3: Can you pass my other purper markers? I've collected them over the years and I don't want Jackie O to steal them because we know she's a clepto. Thanks, I call that so. Yes.
Speaker 2: The Facebook group will post the link to the ukulele. If you want to beat on that, don't go crazy. But remember it goes to a charity of your choice.
Speaker 3: All that money goes to a charity. Correct.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to teach you? Were called on that U? While it's in your.
Speaker 3: Hands, I can play. I learned the banjo.
Speaker 2: Remember it's not really the same thing.
Speaker 6: Do you still have the banjo? Do you play it?
Speaker 3: Toxic?
Speaker 2: I'll teach you a really easy one. Okay, So the string, furthest away from you? The third threat, yep, that's no, not on the gold in between. No, the third one, the third black space. That's the first one. That's the second, that's no, No, no, oh my fucking wandering furthest away from you. Stay on that string, third thret.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about anything.
Speaker 5: That your fingers in the right spot.
Speaker 3: Oh, one, two, three, got it?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a c No.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is that he's strum the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Yes, you play the banjo.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mitch Cherry, Jenna Benson, Mitchell Coombs. It's been signed.
Speaker 5: What did we call the song again?
Speaker 2: Maybe write that in cursive down the bottom on the back here, Yeah, maybe down the bottom.
Speaker 3: There in quotes because it's a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a nice cursive italic situation.
Speaker 3: You want me to do this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you not good at handwriting? All right? I'm I mean your handwriting can't be much worse than mine. Doing it so loudly, he's really causing a scene with that mark, the R.
Speaker 3: And the U so big that I'm going to have to start writing down.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's elegant if the first letter of the word is really big and the rest it's a really tiny. Oh my god, what are you laughing at? You're not capable of talking at the same time. Hello?
Speaker 6: Why are you so slow and loud?
Speaker 3: I can't focus throwing things at me? Stop? My heart rate has dropped.
Speaker 5: Now do you understand why it took me so long to write what I wrote?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There you go show. I want to see the program.
Speaker 6: I want to see.
Speaker 2: That is quite nice. I like that.
Speaker 6: I did not expect that what you express.
Speaker 3: You asked, Whims. It's nice? Is it good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We should take a photo of it and we'll put it up. Let me take the photos now because the lightings.
Speaker 5: No, don't do it now.
Speaker 2: We're doing a podcast and you evidently can't multitask can you.
Speaker 3: Post videos to YouTube?
Speaker 2: Why are you putting sort of.
Speaker 5: A question is that.
Speaker 2: I think we should go.
Speaker 5: You've completely lost it.
Speaker 3: Why are we focusing it on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Can you post videos on YouTube that's so damp?
Speaker 3: Can you buy groceries at more words?
Speaker 2: Can I send letters at the post off?
Speaker 3: Can I do a shit in thisss toilet?
Speaker 5: Can we get off the ground in this helicopter.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna post that to you, jitsy and no, we'll pop.
Speaker 2: The link in the Facebook group and during idiots, Yeah, I agree, And like we said, don't forget to let us know anything that we need to follow up on that we need to Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Cap anything we said in the early days.
Speaker 3: Of course, And if you want to leave us a review weeks, well fuck.
Speaker 2: Our listeners have better memories than we do.
Speaker 3: Sometimes in the is it just Me group chat, the Juran idiots chat, they're just talking about old episodes.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that now that we've got a group chat on Facebook Messenger alongside the Facebook group, have you noticed that they don't really welcome us in the group chat. It's not for us, it's for them. If I contribute, no one replies, They just kind of carry on with their conversation.
Speaker 3: I had a down day. The other day, I'm like, this will beat me up, you know, And I said, Hi everyone, nothing.
Speaker 2: No chat, don't give a fuck about it. Know who we are chatting amongst themselves. They really are happy for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good on them.
Speaker 3: They're independent. Yeah yeah, but don't bite the hand that feed to you. Ow.
Speaker 5: They're biting me.
Speaker 3: Ow.
Speaker 2: Should we bloody go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go. Great show, guys.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today.
Speaker 3: That's all so so, Jenny, I have a great week and we'll see you in seven days.
Speaker 2: Love you all.
Speaker 3: Bye, ba bye. Is It just Me?
Speaker 6: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 11: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast