Speaker 1: You're listening to Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Welcome to fit Down Talk.
Speaker 1: All right, this is a very exciting moment for all of us. This is long awaited on the show, very long awaited. Yeah, and this was something that I was tasked quite a few months ago. You gave yourself the task I did.
Speaker 3: I'm the guest booker on the show, and through your own procrastination, this has accidentally become our most hyped guest ever.
Speaker 1: I know, I think people because famously I never end up getting guests. I say, hey, I'm talking to this I'm talking to Chris Hemsworth and it just never comes off. But this I was talking to this person for quite a while and it has come off. You will know her as one of Australia's favorite creators, sort of coming out of nowhere. I feel. You'll have seen her work on TikTok, maybe her book. She's also an author. It's the one and only for darn hi for that. Hey, do you do podcasts often? I've seen you on the Telly and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, this is my first podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Right, okay, well you can relax here. We just talked shit. It's fine. I saw you on the on the Morning show or Sunrise and those shows we've done live TV. It's like wambam, get you in, get you out. You don't get to say what you want. It's very stressed. Did you find it stressful? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It went way too quickly. They gave me four minutes of their time and I had so much to say, but I.
Speaker 4: Had that's about I've got time for for I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a bit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, we have a present for you. So Mitch has already given you something off off the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: The mug. The mug we go for down a mug. But this is my boyfriend, Stephen got this for you.
Speaker 4: So have we loved gifts.
Speaker 1: I've just got this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Says for Dan. It's a little cosmetic bag and it's got a lemon.
Speaker 1: It's bedazzled. Oh that's so cyare bedazzles?
Speaker 2: Love it's thank you? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Stephen? Stephen? Love it?
Speaker 2: Stephen, thank you.
Speaker 1: You need to welcome you to the show because you love your lemons. And I think Mitch did I introduce you to for Dan? I said, have you seen this woman? She's on TikTok, She's got the catch phrases the Saturday play today love, I've got the apron. What what are are some of your other catchphrases?
Speaker 2: Fuck it, I can afford it. Yes, I say that if you be the big hole people when I'm putting salt on things, because I used the big hole saxa. Squeeze the day, the sax the saxa. Yeah, yeah, squeeze the day.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: That's my mother lemon thing.
Speaker 1: Saturday Platterday, I feel, is the more iconic one because you just serve food on a platter. Here's what I find confused.
Speaker 2: Got to work, man, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say this is what I find confusing about the Saturday platter day thing, because the whole idea behind it is I'm not cooking dinner on a Saturday. I can't be bothered, so instead I'm doing a platter.
Speaker 1: But I find that more stressful a platter.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just make dinner because like my fucking group of gays, they treat making platters like it's a competitive Olympic sport. Yeah, who can make the best platter? I just don't get involved. I'm like, here's a fucking packet of cheese. US that's my platter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get the salami, they make it a row. Yes. Can you make it look so easy? How do you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, because I'm not pleasing anyone. It's just Hubby, me and the kids.
Speaker 1: But they look spectacular. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it's just pretty, you know. And it's just fresh stuff. So I'll go shopping that day for stuff. On Saturday. We don't get old things out of the fridge. We're using all fresh stuff. Yeah, and then we just put it all together and it's just so delicious.
Speaker 4: Can you find that easier than making dinner?
Speaker 2: You remember, I'm cooking every other night, So.
Speaker 3: I have to ask, how the fuck do you cut those cucumbers with such confidence? It's a knife man, without cutting yourself. Because Mitch, you can back me up here the amount of times I've come in here with fucking band aids all over my fingers because I've accidentally sliced it again, and.
Speaker 1: Which is like Edward his hands and you you've got a pairing knife, You've got a cue cumble with the same head, and you're cutting the blade into your thumb.
Speaker 3: It makes me so stressed watching your videos. I'm like, she's not even looking, she's gonna cut it.
Speaker 1: What is the technique?
Speaker 2: I think it's an ethnic thing we just learned, Like that's how you pill an.
Speaker 1: Apple that my alma does the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you just chop, chop, chop chop. It's how it is. So I would like I can have a chopping board in front of me, but my instinct is not to use it, and I'll be like, oh, that's right, this is a chopping board, but I just like to cut in my hand with.
Speaker 3: You've never had any platter injuries, very rare, okay, really that makes you feel a bit more human because it happens all too often. Just when one heals, I'll do it again. It's always cabbage that gets me. Dies in cabbage.
Speaker 1: Watch cabbage. What's cabbage it? How does a cabbage you come? I've never cut a cat. Would you buy it shredded?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do not? Oh? It's like a soccer ball, isn't it. Yeah, but I'm just treading it myself with a knife. You need to buy appreciate that hard to understand now. I live by the packet stuff. Oh yeah, the page. Oh, the cut broccoli, the zoodles, the cut carrot. I'm like, you don't have to cut. You don't need a knife for these days.
Speaker 4: Salad, validate a plastic Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Oh, now they're going to come for me for the plastic. Sorry, guys. I love your tiktoks. I just will turn on, like after a long day of work and you're making dinner and you're just filming, and it's on TikTok, and it's like a ten minute TikTok. Did you just say fuck editing? I just I'm got a film and I'm gonna upload. I don't have time for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't even know how to edit. Sometimes I'll be like, oh, that could be controversial. I should edit that out. He's got time for that.
Speaker 1: No, But do you worry about the controversy of things or putting things out out there online? Because the internet is an interesting place and you can you surely can upset many people very quickly on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I. I've been on TikTok for nearly two years now, and I've learned about being really flippant about stuff. So and I used to be because I'd be like, ah, you know, I've got lots of junk in my office that people have sent me. And everyone was like, really offended that I referred to it as junk. Yeah, and I didn't. I meant stuff I used to went inter changeably. I didn't mean like it wasn't quality items. But I was like, oh, they're right. So then I'm like, when I refer to that, I would never say that again because I learned the lesson it was it was taken the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I actually ask about one of your catch phrases, the whole fuck that I can afford it thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Recently on the podcast there, it's something that happened here. I was talking about the fact that I just paid off my student loan. I just wanted the debt gone, really, and then I got a message from someone saying, oh, that's really insensitive during the cost of living crisis to rub that in. Some people would love to be able to clear their debts. You shouldn't be bragging about that. And I was like, oh, sorry, didn't even consider that taking it on board. But then I see people like you who get away with saying fuck that I can afford it. You make no secret of shopping at all the high end places.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get pushed back about that?
Speaker 2: I do, but I I think the reason that it's okay is because I have a full time job. I'm a partner in a law firm. I work very hard. People will see me go working on public holidays, going in on the weekends, coming back home when it's dark, not spending time with my kids because I'm working. So there's the balance of yeah, I can afford it because I fucking work hard. It's not a I'm an influencer. I make money off you watching me on TikTok, and I don't have a real job, so I'm going to flaunt my wealth to you guys and go. It's not that so, I think.
Speaker 1: A way interesting point. You're not an influencer out there benefiting from the audience. That's how you're making your money. You're going, fucking I can afford it because I'm working in nine to five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more than nine to five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine. Yeah. Yeah, because you're a lawyer by trade. Oh my gosh. If we said something that for done didn't like matchull, she could litigate us, she could end us. So you would you sue us?
Speaker 2: No, I'd never Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a nice answer.
Speaker 3: You're working family law, correct, I do perfect. We should bring this up with her while she's here. It's the whole situation between Jenna and I. Normally we have our third wheel, Jenny here with us and her and I. We were talking the other day on the podcast about if she were to embark on motherhood single mom, she just needed a donor whose sperm? Would you choose myself or mitcheering, I would chose me naturally? For naturally, she chose me.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's so hard. I walked in, Sorry for done, did say, Mit, you're very tall, very very handsome to me, So I think for Done would choose mine in the situation. No one asked, mate, I'm just trying to get someone to take my sperm.
Speaker 3: No one like, hypothetically, if Jenny and I were to do that, what would I need to be aware of? It's the donor like legally going into that any red flags?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, don't go on the birth certificate if you don't want any involvement in the child's life and in particular, child sport. You're on the berstificate, you're up for child's sport immediately. So you're not a donor, you're a father. If you're on the birth certificate.
Speaker 3: Okay, if I'm not on the birth certificate again, it's all perhaps, But then do I am I not allowed to meet the kid?
Speaker 1: And stuff?
Speaker 2: It depends on and you should really have a deal.
Speaker 1: Oh I see where we'd come through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could draft documents about this and you can have psycha contract about it, but predominantly your rights come from the birth certificate. So when people have said previously, okay, I've got my best friend a donor, and they go on the birth certificate, and then later in life that person says, you know what, I think I missed it on like the hard yards. They missed all the baby stuff. The kids all of a sudden, fun can communicate playing soccer whatever, I want to be involved in this kid's life, and they can force their rights. Why could wrong the beertificate?
Speaker 3: Oh see, you've had cases like that where originally they agreed I'll be your hands off dad, but then change their mind later.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, And it's really tough on the mother because that wasn't the deal. The deal was you wer a sperm downe even pay child's port. All those years you weren't involved in the hard slog and yet you come back later. But in terms of the child. The child has a right to know both of their parents, and the court would look at it from that perspective. So if you're not on the burstificate, you're not a father, not a parent donor, so.
Speaker 1: You can deal with all that mutual. I'd rather not be involved. I'll just be a god fund heavy stuff. Yeah, I'll be a fun uncle. I'm about to become an uncle in real life fun. And then I'm also I've got my hopes set on being asked to be god father.
Speaker 2: Oh is that a father?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The godfather? Is that a legal binding name? No it's not. Oh I thought it was. I didn't think so.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a legal thing. It's more a traditional thing. It might have been a rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. I just like the title titles. It makes me feel very fans.
Speaker 2: It's a cool title.
Speaker 1: It is very cool title. I have to point out for done. The fit is fitting. They've got the Gucci head band. I love oh you love?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is cool. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think I saw you buy that on TikTok.
Speaker 2: A couple you may have and of course you've never won these before. We're wearing my Jimmy chooes for the Jimmy Trees.
Speaker 1: I thought they were Jimmy Tchoes. They're red and they're.
Speaker 2: Sparkly like Wizard of I was they like Dorothy.
Speaker 1: They're so cute. When do you get your fashion? Who's your fashion? In spo? Like if you were to say there's someone that you look at and go, that's who I want to dress, like, is there someone out there?
Speaker 2: Solutly No, I'm not that person.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Now, I call myself the original Dag because I will put things that don't go together and I would just buy whatever I like. And we're not the Colverle smatch. And I'm always getting feedback on TikTok for darn, that top doesn't go with that jacket. You're mixing the greens that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm not going to kill I love it, like people really feel like they know you on TikTok. Do you get stopped in the street now all the time people asking.
Speaker 2: A shopping centers? I do I get that all the time?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We actually had Gena Leano on the podcast recently. She works in family law too, and she told it's the often in like the courtroom environment, people in the children's court will ask for selfies and she'll have to be like.
Speaker 1: Not now, guys, I can't take a photo in court.
Speaker 4: Do you get recognized in like the work environment now that you're on TikTok?
Speaker 2: I do, but most people are really respectful and don't say anything until after the case is either. So I've had like the judges associate come in and say, like after the cases ever were packing up at the bags at the bar table in the courtroom offered, Ah'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And then for clients there they're like, oh, if you like the courts on my side, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that was good. That was my next question. Do you think it helps or hinders your business? Because I don't know. If I was watching TikTok scrolling watching all these ridiculous videos, then my family lawyer came up, I don't know if I'd go, oh I love that or I hate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting. I think for the most part, I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to say, surely you'd get more people trying to book you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the expertise is there. They know that I'll fight for you, and like, not all lawyers are the same. Somebody can look like a lawyer. Let's say they're a white, older male who looks like the really intelliware glasses. They look like they're really intelligent. That's sort of what most people sort of figure a lawyer look.
Speaker 1: Classic lawyer but baggy suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that guy who has all these books behind him may look really intelligent. But let's say he was a teacher for thirty years became a lawyer later in life. It's only a five year lawyer. But the client has no idea. Goes to see the guy who looks really smart and yet not that great lawyer, actually shit lawyer. And when people like I'm on norseual mums and in there, when people say I'm looking for layd blah blah blah. And then people post in the comments and they post people who I know are really really bad, like shit lawyers. Yeah, and I feel like they're their friends, their family, their uncle, whatever. Go and see whoever. And it's a really bad referral because I know that lawyer is really bad, and I'll say nothing, it's not my place. But what is better is I used so and so. Always get a referral when a client has used you, because then you know they did a good thing because they're referring you on because that actually did a good service. And I get lots of client referrals and people on TikTok say in my comments, oh yeah I used down and she was great or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit of confidence. I think, now what is going on with this cat and dog situation? Because I was screaming on okay for done, great, great TikTok presence. Life is on lock. She's got the Saturday play to day, got the gorgeous to children, and then I see you going. I think I might get a dog, and then I might get a cat, thinking for done? Aren't you going to drive yourself insane? Why are you doing this to yourself? And now you've got them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a puppy in a kitten.
Speaker 1: Haven't you got enough on your platter as it is? We'll fuck it. She can afford it.
Speaker 2: It's true. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I thought that through, but we're getting through it day by day.
Speaker 1: How's it going? Is it all right?
Speaker 2: Well? The puppy toilet training is difficult. The cat is fine because cat has a good litter situation. They're very intelligent, which is a cat cat.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: They just instinctively know where this shit. It's amazing, it's so great.
Speaker 2: So the cat has it, gets it. The puppy not so much.
Speaker 1: What kind of dog cavalie? Oh GORGEO, I've got koodoll very cute. Did they get along?
Speaker 2: No? But they play like they fight all the time, play fight. But the dog will bite the cat's ears, bite the tail, jump on the cat. But the cat will, you know, get the dog in a headline.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: I'm team cat cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah in the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they fight a lot.
Speaker 1: Now we need to get you to do it? Is it just me of your own? You've got any gym? But before we do, and I want to ask about the mister fadanav at all the internet is obsessed with trying to find your husband.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Leave him alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And he's not like he just is not phased, not interested in social media, hates TikTok, doesn't even watch my tiktoks, just thinks that the drama is ridiculous and he's not interested. So and I said to him, because you're not participating, and I want to do sometimes the couple trends and I want to get him involved, No, not interested.
Speaker 1: There's a mystery. Don't you just want to post a photo to go here?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up? No, but you come this far.
Speaker 2: He will never compromise his integrity that way because he's not a believer in social media and a private person at heart.
Speaker 1: Did they give you a bit of freedom to potentially talk shit about him? TikTok? If you know he's not going to watch.
Speaker 2: People will tell him. Oh, I have thought about that?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a tighead. Well, I can't believe this is your first podcast. Are you feeling comfortable? Are you feeling relaxed?
Speaker 2: I am yes, having great time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good? Well should we get Fordne's im?
Speaker 3: Yes, we wanted you to bring an Is it it's me of your own? What are you thinking if you've got one prepared?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of pressure. I thought about a couple of things. I've got a couple of ideas because I couldn't decide which one, so ill I'll tell you the first one that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do the first one. There for tanks, we can just do another one.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, no pressure. They tank all the time. If it's shit, I tell Cheery that sucked.
Speaker 1: I think last week I did. And is it just me that I've done three times? Yeah, we've been doing the show so long. I've had the thought and I bring it back up mitches like you said that four years ago. Yeah, nothing changes around here. So all right, well, Bradley, a musician will count you in. You'll hear is it just me? And then you finish the sentence and we'll just we'll rattle them all off. We'll go through them all. Oh brilliant.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let's go, brad Ley.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Should we have learned how to change a tire in school?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been far more useful skill than algebra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I had one of those like dodge driving lessons in high school, Like they taught you how to go around cones and things like I had. So you were in the part of high school. Yeah, an evasive what's it called?
Speaker 2: It's you're private or public?
Speaker 1: Public?
Speaker 2: I'm surprised their insurance would cover that.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, I don't think they cared about us, to be honest. We're doing some dodger ship. But I was the passenger and they went around cones and this is how you get away and a skid and if you.
Speaker 4: Have boring passenger, yeah, I'm my goodness.
Speaker 1: Go Wait, So do you think would you prefer to have known in school? Well?
Speaker 2: When I watch American TV and you see them doing drivers and there learning how to drive a car, and they're learning skills associated with the car, and I assume it's how to change a tire?
Speaker 1: Do that in America?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's part of school.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh well then fuck, let's just copy paste the curriculum and do it here.
Speaker 1: That'll be great. No, I don't want America. It's curriculum. American school isn't isn't perfect by any means.
Speaker 3: But have you ever been caught in a pinch though, either of you, where you've had to change a tire?
Speaker 1: It's handy to know. No, I couldn't do it. I'm too pretty fair to touch that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, can I touch all that filth on the tires? I just coin o reme And then you have to wait an hour or whatever or cool hubby and.
Speaker 3: See waiting for the NRMA shit that to me? For whatever reason feels like a waste of time. I'm just like, I'm gonna pop the spear on. I'm on the go, I'm moving. I only ever drive my car when I've got errands to do, and so I'm like, I'm not gonna let that slow me down.
Speaker 4: I'm changing the tire off we go.
Speaker 2: But do you have the spare tire? So I used his my first word problem. I used to have a Mercedes and in the boot when I got my flat tire and opened it, there's no spare. They have the goop. Do you know about the goop?
Speaker 1: What's the goo?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that like you patch it up?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: It's well maybe it's like a patch, but yeah, they put something instead on the tire. We call it the goop. I don't know what the real And it stops the hole. Yeah, they basically plug the hole and you ride around on the tire.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Rather than so, they just got like this goop and I'm like, where's the spare. Note, I'm like, this car costs an exhalmited amount of money and you didn't give me a done Yeah, a spare. I've traded cars now, yeah, yeah, okay, I don't always come with a spare.
Speaker 1: No, okay, good, just another one.
Speaker 4: So neither do you know how to change a tire at all?
Speaker 1: It's very intuitive.
Speaker 2: I think that jack's involved.
Speaker 3: I can tell you the tricky part for me because I've had to change my tire an embarrassing amount of times. I always clicked the gutter like a grandma. The hardest part is finding the jack points. You can't just jack it up at any point. You have to like finger under the car and find the right slot to put the jack in.
Speaker 1: Neither you give a fuck about this. I was gonna have plugged many a hole. But it's nothing to do with changing a tire. For done, all right, I can see for Dan's phone. She's got notes, she's cut the most prepared.
Speaker 4: Let's see the next one. Don't go away, mate, Okay.
Speaker 2: My next one is is it just does Greek yogurt make every dinner taste better?
Speaker 1: Ah? Yes?
Speaker 2: Next?
Speaker 4: No, I agree, I fucking agree.
Speaker 1: Not on its own. You can't just pop Greek yogant on a chicken.
Speaker 2: And it's not all Greek yogurt. It's created equol. I'm a Farmer's Union fan. It's creamy, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: It's not the square tub, like it's kind of a square big tub. Yeah, yes, it's not like a round shabari.
Speaker 2: Rectangles rectangle, and it's just so creamy and you could have it with everything, especially lamb.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah, but I don't know if you can put it on anything, either a bit of lemon or a bit of like you put a bit of mintor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well salt, olive oil, lemon, that's.
Speaker 1: All you need, betle.
Speaker 3: I pop a bit of bloody yogurt on everything, a bit of pepper in their bit of garlic. I use it in lieu of mayonnaise, basically because I actually hate fucking vegetables, but apparently it's the place to eat them for your health. And so I just pop a doll up a yogurt and pretty much everything done.
Speaker 1: I've just got a ninja creamy. You on the ninja creamy side of TikTok.
Speaker 2: I know what a ninja is.
Speaker 1: Ninja. You've got their fries.
Speaker 2: I don't know they do a bland done. I know they do an outdoor oven my third barbecue thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they also have a creamy, which is you put frozen. You put liquids in a tarbe freezer. Then it makes it into ice cream, all right, Yeah, if you get on.
Speaker 4: That side paying you mate, what's going on?
Speaker 1: They're actually fucking not And I really need to talk to missed Ninja because I should be making bank off this. Anyway, I put you put yogurt and honey and a bit of cinnamon in a pot freezer, and then you've got the best locale ice cream ever. It really does sound like an adult's move on. Yeah. I was gonna say, I thought, for darn given your side of TikTok, you'd be on ninja creamy talk.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm on ice cream person likened. You did approach me and said pick whatever you like as many as you like things of our website, give them mitch numbers. And I was like, oh, and they didn't give me a Budget'm like, it s there a budget. They don't give me a budget. How many ping things? So I pick?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I picked the Big Ninja because I had the two draw one. Picked the Big Ninja. The so I upgraded my my air fright, And then I picked the outdoor barbecue.
Speaker 1: Oh they've got an outdoor.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's like a barbecue. But I didn't know that. It's like you got plug it in, and you can only use it outdoors. I thought it was a barber. You can use indoors, all right, so my dinners. But then when I read the instructions, it's like, do not use indoors, And I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 1: Going to do it with your house your rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I'm a little worried about fires. But I thought about it, but I would never. I don't eat ice cream, so I would never.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, can we give you that contact off when we finish the show? Yeah you are. I'm doing a lot of free fucking pr for Yeah.
Speaker 2: It took me like two years, but finally they got the hint.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do another one. She's got plenty o Bradley hit us again. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Should we be able to use emojis in everyday life, in particular when you're writing correspondence, writing letters and I just want to use an emoji?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I thought you meant every day life is in like we just sticulate. We try and replicate the emoji in conversations ourselves with our.
Speaker 1: Own crimes, crying with laughter, emoji.
Speaker 2: Just in real Sometimes what you want to say is exactly an emoji? Yes, no, only you could just hold up the sign that had the oji there, or you know, magically it would appear. Or when I'm writing legal letters to the other side sometimes I just kind of put an emoji there. Or when the client, like I had this client who we call the other side B one and B two because they just write really dumb things, and I just want to send him with the banana emojis when I'm talking, but I don't want to write B one and B two, So I just want to send him the banana emogi when they write really dumb.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: Definitely do put emojis in my emails, but perhaps there's less at stake for me than working in law.
Speaker 2: Do you do that by pushing Windows dot on the Mac?
Speaker 4: It's like control command space bar aside, so.
Speaker 2: You know the little code. I've only recently discovered that you could do that.
Speaker 1: You can with the window. So what's stopping you? Now that you know there's like ten emojis?
Speaker 2: I want all of them. I want the flace, the.
Speaker 4: Face you're on Windows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, emojis.
Speaker 3: I've never considered I put an emoji in an email. How will that translate on someone's PC?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I think there's those ugly android emojis. You see it gross? You also could not if I was in a autor and someone was suing me. And then it comes up with Mitchell Chury with like a little shuck of emoji like you're being served Bydan with a little finger up emoja. But this isn't no, I don't buy these.
Speaker 3: I reckon you should sign off your emails with Fordan. And then the nail polish emoji.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's like fancy lemons.
Speaker 1: What emojih andcapulation encapsulates for Dan?
Speaker 2: Do you think, oh, it's got a bit of lemon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got lemon.
Speaker 2: I'm all about So yeah, it's just a bit of a phase. But every time anyone sees lemons anywhere, I get tagged Mike Sole like Spotlight reject Shop, they've been having lemon stuff TJ Max for a long time and people think that I don't already know. So I'll get like a hundred messages telling me there's dinner where it's Spotlight with lemon.
Speaker 1: Did you see that big lemon on TikTok that that woman had grown and it looks like it was huge, It was like this, yes, and then she cut it in half. Yes, and it was it was like this big, but it was a word for it. Yeah, it was a wild lemon and it just had different basketball. Yes, yeah it was. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably, I'm just trying to remind you that you're on a podcast. Use my hands going this big.
Speaker 1: And I've made a career out of an audio medium for Nan, and I never learned that people can't see me. And it's a travesty because I'm very gorgeous, for Dan said, and we cut it in half almost like a brain and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was tagged a lot in that video. Yes, all over it?
Speaker 1: All right? Do you have one more? Do one more? Origin? I think? Do you have another? How many more have you got?
Speaker 2: I think I've got one more?
Speaker 1: But we made so we've come this. Come on right, Bradley, off we go? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is the news that they're making a new Legally Blonde? I think it's a series, the best news ever?
Speaker 1: Oh, just you?
Speaker 2: We love legally We love it would Yeah, no, maybe it's a girl thing.
Speaker 1: I've not seen it. We're very bad. I've never seen legally Blond. I haven't seen it. I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh you're missing out.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 4: But sometimes I feel like turning ship into a series it just ruins it, you know, like sometimes sequels can really see us do legally Bond two, which shouse.
Speaker 1: Was it very bad times. The sequels of things are better than the original, Like Shrek two, it's very much better. I disagree.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't think the series of Legally Blonde could possibly be better than the movie.
Speaker 2: What if her daughter plays el Woods the young the same? Yeah, I think when she was in high school.
Speaker 3: See they did that with Greece. It was like the Rise of the Pink Ladies. I'm like, I don't care about some click in a high school before the main characters turn them.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, the history, but it's also very you for darn like it's lawyer right, yes, it's the loyal life lawyer dress.
Speaker 2: As well, it's it's inspiring.
Speaker 1: It's who you are, that's your c that's your clibook, like you can be l Woods.
Speaker 2: Okay, I take it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, for dahe the Australian el Woods. They're practically twins. Yeah basically yeah, okay, well but great, great agents for dark, brilliant. Now before we let you go, very important question for you. I don't think you can ask, for darn? Why not we ask every guest. She's a lawyer, and she holds herself with such a steam. You're very regal, and I just feel like we should skip it with for darn this question? Is it's too vulgar?
Speaker 2: Oh, vulgar ery.
Speaker 3: I've actually noticed that you've not sworn once this whole podcast, and I've been swearing like a fucking sheer on hot days.
Speaker 2: I swear all the time. I must be just the environment you can sweat.
Speaker 1: Can you want to say your favorite swear word? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's got to be because I say the fuck it. I can afford it. It just comes out cuss a little.
Speaker 1: That sounds great out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, I say it like and sometimes because when I talk to clients, I will have to refrain. Depending on the client. Yes, if they came from TikTok, they know that I swear. But sometimes when I talk to the other side, you would have been such a bitch face, like calm the fuck down.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, how do you feel am I allowed to ask this question? Cherry's trying to veto it, not I trying to be to it.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't realize you were, you had such a potty mouth, so ask away fuck it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we do this thing with every guest where we ask them to contribute to our list of things better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 1: The reason we do that, I wish our.
Speaker 3: Idiots could see her face when I said that. The reason we do that, it's not as futrid as it sounds. It's because we don't want our young listeners, who might be in a phase in life where they're becoming a bit obsessed with partying and boys and what have you. We don't want them to believe that that's all there is to life. There's little things you can appreciate, like the crunch of a good autumn leaf under your shoes. Shit like that. I'll find some examples. Actually, she's just stunned in silence for worried.
Speaker 1: If you finish, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 4: I'm finding some exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got ideas.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I told you should be honest.
Speaker 2: These are the ideas.
Speaker 1: Wait quickly, did you have a period in your youth of the drugs and the dick? And I was, and you were.
Speaker 4: That's more inappropriate than what I asked.
Speaker 2: It was, Well, if you've read my book, you'd know. I did send you a copy of my book.
Speaker 1: Signed copy. Yes, I have the book.
Speaker 2: Did you read in my book? I now it's long.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I did not read the full thing. No, I'm sorry. I apologized, but I thought it was fiction. No.
Speaker 2: This is the real life for down dating story. Oh, from when I had fifty one first dates and also the second date to the third dates at c It talks about my whole sex life everything.
Speaker 4: Even when I was this cheer and I wasn't sent to fuck.
Speaker 2: Thirty one to thirty three. I think the years are.
Speaker 1: So that they were your naughty years. Thirty one to thirty three, now they.
Speaker 2: Were the winter it was documented in my twenties that was small party.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Thirties was luck. You know, we're on a husband hunt here. Really, so twenties was you know? When I was in my twenties, I was broke as fuck, even though I was a lawyer, struggling and when you're a UNI student, like early twenties, really really poor.
Speaker 1: That's what I was.
Speaker 3: Wait, come in handy right, yeah, yeah, it's pretty LEXI. It makes it sexier.
Speaker 1: And also there is something about a law boy like they're hot in your Uni days. Was with there's some hot unicute Uni boys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely So some examples of things better than drugs and dick that our other guests have given us. Yep, chock coated at Sultan's according to Tim Abbott, when you haven't started the chock top before the movie. Reuben Kay said that one reason Nicholson said weighted anxiety blanket.
Speaker 1: Jela Bishops at her waterbed Yep. Lara G.
Speaker 3: Marshall from the Saddle Club said oozing lava cakes are better than drugs and dick, and you.
Speaker 1: Can quote her on that. Yeah, She's always what do you got for as a little pleasure in life?
Speaker 2: For Daran, Okay, this is a little out there green crunch. She plums with salt.
Speaker 1: That is out there.
Speaker 4: There's a lot to take in green green plums.
Speaker 1: That's a thing.
Speaker 2: When they're not ripe, I'll give you a tummy ache.
Speaker 3: No, everyone says that, man, no, Sunder's popping it on the list.
Speaker 2: I could have those. It's like it's only very very niche before they get ripe, so it might happen for maybe four weeks a year. I think I prefer dick, then green crunch, green crunchy plums, I'm telling you, and with salt with salt?
Speaker 1: I my god, yes, that's that trend online. Everyone's eating the raw almonds with salt. Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: And win to the fruits up and ask? Not in season? Really, but I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: That'd be bitter, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I hear that crunch and geez.
Speaker 4: Ok, add Greek yogurt to that as well.
Speaker 2: On not with the plums doesn't make everything better? No, but I've never tried it, like it might might make it better.
Speaker 1: Try everything once.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think to put salt with the plums, so hey, can't adults?
Speaker 2: Green crunchy apple with salt also works? Yeah, Granny Smith apple, so.
Speaker 4: I could fuck with that. Actually that sounds a maze.
Speaker 1: I had a green apple my teenie when it's got a green apple or yeah, it's really good. I don't like Martini. Is this in general because of the salt? Yeah? Really? Yeah? I adore salt, make no mistake, but not on a drink. My favorite drink. I feel like you can connect on this ban is a really really dirty gin Martini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind it to fine dirty.
Speaker 1: Like it's olive Brian three olives, a good shot of olive Brian just gin the move. That's it cold, and it affords I can afford more and more and more and more. This is good.
Speaker 2: What else you have for I was going to say something boring like coffee boring?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, that is boring. No, that is better than drugs. No it's not.
Speaker 4: It's the most addicted in the morning. My whole life on coffee.
Speaker 1: True. Okay, shower yeah, that's good, burning hot? Are your bath girl? No?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: And I have lots of bath paraphernalia, but I don't really.
Speaker 4: Send them my way down because I bath the kids.
Speaker 1: It's like a Chorea.
Speaker 3: I do love a bath. Mine's not quite big enough for me, and I'm not a large person. It's very uncomfor Yeah, I don't really fit in bath. If you had try to have sex in a bath.
Speaker 1: No, horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really hard. It it needs to be big.
Speaker 4: It's it's difficult, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard, and it's big. I mean, sign me out. Yeah, really, those photos.
Speaker 2: The bath needs to be big enough. There's a water problem.
Speaker 1: Yep, you think water shower sex. But it sounds hot gonna work, but it doesn't. It almost does the opposite, and it doesn't sound like it's gonna work at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the idea of it because you see it on like the romanticizing TV the barbble baths and you're getting in the bath together. Sounds kind of hot and sexy, but then when you're in the bath together, it's kind of awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does completely all right? Well, for Done, that was an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, it's been so much fun.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we took your podcast, Virginity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll always remember this moment.
Speaker 1: I hope will be gentle. Is it okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was perfect?
Speaker 1: You remember it? Yeah, I'm glad we look gorgeous. I had we had people go off for Done. I don't know. I'm so glad we had you on. Really a red bitch? Did you not see the Reddit thread about this?
Speaker 2: I don't read reddit. Oh, not good for my mental health?
Speaker 3: Someone I agree, He's like, I don't read Reddit anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't read No.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people in the comments send me to read it, and I'm like, out of curiosity, I'd go on book and think of those bitches. So I don't now let them.
Speaker 1: Someone sent me a screenshot and they said, for Dan's appearing on a podcast? What podcasts? They went? Is it just me? By all appearances, it looks very loose. Yeah, they did so while we're at it. I read it. If I read it, I read it. Hope for done. What do you what do you fans call.
Speaker 2: Well, well, the fans of antok fans, but the trolls of the troll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, we call our listeners idiots. Isn't that beautiful? Oh?
Speaker 2: Charming?
Speaker 1: So hard to heart an idiots?
Speaker 2: I read it. Idiots. Yeah, those in the basement who have never been kissed.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's it. Well, they'll hate you now, I'll come for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: She doesn't seem to care about that. She had your very no bullshit.
Speaker 2: That's what I like, because they're in the basement, or they're the troll with the faceless, nameless person. Where I'm me, it's my fabulous life.
Speaker 1: Let me talk.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do? It doesn't face me to be someone who's successful. You're gonna have the jealous people, the haters. They're not gonna be happy for your success. Never it's right be happy for me. It's fine. I'm not happy for you. I don't know you. I don't care about you. Good luck. If it brings you joy, go ahead.
Speaker 1: He lives to cut another cucumber for another day. I do with a pairing knife and a farminate platters. It's for darn Thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I have so much.
Speaker 1: Thanks you coming? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of meters. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.