Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into this week's What the Facts.
Speaker 3: Every week we look for your interesting or kill up facts.
Speaker 4: What the Fact is a little segment where we will.
Speaker 2: Judge your fat.
Speaker 4: What the fact baby?
Speaker 5: What the fat baby?
Speaker 3: All right, as we go through your facts that you can send in or call in on nine four one four one oh four three, we grade them.
Speaker 5: If you hear it's not because it's amazing. We can't wait to talent. I'm a human beings because we're trying to stay awake.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is good, mildly interesting, that's good. This is what you're shooting for.
Speaker 3: Fascinating. Okay, that's a holy girl fascinating. Nine four one four one oh four three. Some of the ones to kick us off today, Jason has this one.
Speaker 2: Are we starting here? Why not?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 3: I'm mark twenty five years of doing breakfast radio and this is.
Speaker 5: This is what it comes.
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, lucky mean yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Just pat myself on my shoulder here as I go, Jason. Listener, Jason, an average human butthole has thirty one wrinkles. If you told me in ninety ninety eight. I don't up in Australia doing this. I'd wonder what the hell went wrong? You had dreams you wanted to do a change maker chasing average human, but.
Speaker 2: She's job was that to count them are an average point?
Speaker 5: Actually, you're right.
Speaker 2: That's a good friendship if you can ask your buddy to do that.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't think it's a wrinkle.
Speaker 5: Maybe this is.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Is it a wrinkle?
Speaker 6: It feels more like a folding.
Speaker 2: What is a wrinkle but a folded.
Speaker 5: Looking at flded in colded.
Speaker 2: Maybe yours is different.
Speaker 3: Check anyway, average human buttthole has thirty anyway, just so we know, is thirty one to thirty three ringers.
Speaker 2: Now I have to say, we've had a lot to say about this.
Speaker 5: Fascinating. Like I said, we apparently will grade them. This is the best.
Speaker 2: This could be the only time we played this out this morning.
Speaker 6: Fascinating and again, congratulations on twenty five years.
Speaker 2: The next twenty five years bring such barrier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sarah cow's move with a slight regional accent.
Speaker 6: Mildly yeah, mildly interesting.
Speaker 3: Kay says the sharks have been around longer than trees, approximately four hundred and fifteen million years. Great approximation around about we'll call it four forty.
Speaker 2: Round it out four hundred and fifty. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is fascinating, fascinating, uh Nina, human's human's ability to smell petrocore. The smell of earth from rain is greater than a shark's ability to smell blood in water.
Speaker 2: Mom, petro core is boring me. There the word, the word petro core.
Speaker 3: Jesse's got this. There was a phantom poop on why we bomb?
Speaker 5: Was enough anyway?
Speaker 2: Jess, You've got to bookend it, Yeah, a bookend.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 3: The second wrinkle, there was a phantom poop on the Apollo mishull, on an Apollo mission, a poop floating around that none of the astronauts said was theirs.
Speaker 2: Now, one of the producers that handed.
Speaker 3: Me this went, I've a fact checked this and it's true. Right, that was a good thing, our great work. No have you counted buttholes on the team. So we can get a mean medium caverage.
Speaker 5: Thirty one to thirty three.
Speaker 6: It's the ultimate version of who's done the part, isn't It's like somebody on here has done that poop.
Speaker 5: There's only three of us.
Speaker 2: My money's at one of you Russians.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What Bad Little Segment where we will judge your fat What the fat baby?
Speaker 5: What the fat baby?
Speaker 3: Side note, Christian, try hard yaka with a pair of shoals in the souls. I stand up all day. Very gouful, Sammy, Thank you very much, Christian. Here's a fact for you guys morning, Paul. Cows in a paddog. If there are cows in a paddock and there's a slight hill, the cows will stand on the hill. The cow that has a higher priority than the other cows is the one who's hoofs are pointing up the hill.
Speaker 5: How do you know that, Paul?
Speaker 3: How does a human acquire such knowledge? Unless you're dreny farmer, how would you know such a thing? Very very detailed our knowledge, Brett, Good morning, morning guy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to What the Fat Brett? And what fact have you got for us today?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 7: My set is no matter how hard you pink your ow about, it will not hit.
Speaker 5: So why is that? How do you know that? Bratt? What does that? What does that mean? Why is it not? It is?
Speaker 2: It's n I feel it Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 7: Another fact is everybody in the room is trying it.
Speaker 6: That's true in this room.
Speaker 3: It is immediately once you mentioned that, you know, there's no there's no feeling there.
Speaker 7: Thy people drive around the traffic right now pinching.
Speaker 2: Hopefully not Brett, hopefully not Brett.
Speaker 5: Fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, Brett, Thank you very much. You call this go to Glenn. Good morning Glenn. Yeah, guys, here we are on Glenn. What's your fact for us this week?
Speaker 8: My fact that koalas share nearly identical fingerprints to humans, and there's been cases where kohal fingerprints have been mistaken for human fingerprints in criminal cases.
Speaker 5: No way, You're very true.
Speaker 8: They share the same ridge design you with the circles and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: What they haven't solved that JFK case yet. I look for a quality guys.
Speaker 6: After crossing over a crime scene.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, must be all the time that the sneaky buggers. So I'm assuming around there all the time.
Speaker 3: Very slow criminals, I mean just fall out of trees, off asleep with that fussy dart at the eucalyptus leaves.
Speaker 5: Glenn.
Speaker 3: That is a great fact though, fascinating Thank you very much mate. Thanks mate, Darren, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are we all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go down. I hope you're having a good week so far. So Darren, what the.
Speaker 1: Fact if you lined up side side, not in to wind, every Ford F one hundred that has been sold in America since nineteen forty nine, it would go around the equator twice?
Speaker 6: A lot of cars, A lot.
Speaker 3: Of car mildly interesting, surry buttthole wrinkles was way more inch and I never thought i'd say that.
Speaker 2: Now we have some audio.
Speaker 3: Jess five minutes ago is reading out, Jess, is what the fact that there was a phantom poop on Apollo mission? A poop floating around that none of the astronauts said were theirs?
Speaker 2: Jack, You've got you've got some extra detail on this.
Speaker 6: Yes, there were ten astronauts on Sorry, no, it was a polo. Ten astronauts discovered multiple turns floating around the capsule. These are some actual audio recordings from NASA's archives. Wow, so he's saying, who didn't give me a napkin to.
Speaker 2: Pick that up? Turns in space? So when they were in floating in space in the space station.
Speaker 6: Or no floating in The inside The
Speaker 2: Terrible Christian o'connells Show podcast