Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No, you know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a whole Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood, mean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: Can't be thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness is just I'm still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 6: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry, now he is Mitch Julie and Mitchell Coove. Oh my god, Mitchell Cove. We're alive, baby, We are alive.
Speaker 2: We are actually actual live. We're on Facebook at the moment, the people are witnessing. Our inaugural talkback edition of the podcast the annual talk back tings off. It's annual, is it?
Speaker 1: Well, I just say it's annual. Then we'll forget by next you. Although we said pig Week was annual, and then that happens.
Speaker 2: Let's make that call whether it's annual or not after we've done it.
Speaker 1: It could be shit smart at the very end of the show.
Speaker 2: So the phone number is two nine six double one one O six five. You want to call if you're watching live right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Facebook or Instagram. The whole team is here though. Price keeper Jenna.
Speaker 4: Is on high.
Speaker 1: Ready fund receptive diaphragm. Sam is here. He's working the phones. Yeah, it's so stressed.
Speaker 2: He's multitasking. Oh should we take a call?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I haven't opened the phone lines yet. Hold on, I have to officially officially open the phone lines. This is a ceremonious event.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. We actually get to chat to our listeners life.
Speaker 1: It's like this is And obviously if you've heard the show, you'll know our fame segment talkback tings where we listen to talkback radio shows unfortunate moment and we can bully them and laugh at them. This is your chance to call us it's essentially a talk back radio shot. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean they I feel like it's easy in theory. You just take phone calls, chat a bit, but it could be harder than we think.
Speaker 1: We're about to try and line. Yeah, shall be up in the lines. If that's still okay, here we go. Count me down from three, three two one? What get another cantdown? Sorry, let's go three two one? Sorry, hold on, let me just make one second. Sorry, I don't know. Let's go at night.
Speaker 2: See, I told you it might be easier said than that's.
Speaker 1: The mode of his Instagram, aren't We're on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bit's working five and we're on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, give me another three to one to one. Phone lines are open and the national wow internationally. You're right. The first call is coming from Canada. We've got Sand.
Speaker 2: Hello, Sand, good morning morning. Is your name actually Sand?
Speaker 7: Yeah? My parents are big fans of the.
Speaker 8: Ocean, so I love that.
Speaker 2: Check. Do you have other calling from Canada? What? What time is it there?
Speaker 8: It is currently four in the morning.
Speaker 1: My god. Wait, so did you are you just up and Adam or did you set an alarm for the show?
Speaker 8: I said alarm? And woke up like five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love the dedication. Oh that's going to be hard to top.
Speaker 1: Although it was ballsy of us to choose a caller first on our very first inaugural talkback things life that has a twelve second delay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great, but it's fine. We can hear you loud and clear. Sands. So you're a listener all the way from Canada area. How long have you been listening?
Speaker 7: Oh about about a year?
Speaker 1: Okay, where'd you find the sand?
Speaker 7: I think I found it from TikTok and then I was as driven across the country for work twice in the last year, so a lot of driving and ended up listening to like Binging the entire like fifty episodes and you still not think of us?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, I absolutely absolutely love it.
Speaker 7: I actually I'm moving to Australia in September.
Speaker 2: Oh, we need to bring you in and meet you in the flesh, saying you need friends.
Speaker 7: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It actually says here on the screen. Sam Is made a note that you have an itchin for us. Do you want to get into that talk?
Speaker 1: Do you want that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Should we give you the sound effect and everything. Bradley's here on a weekend, Bradley Ray and.
Speaker 2: No one's ever pushed in and done an it gum before us.
Speaker 1: But Sand fucking deserves it. I set an alarm on a Saturday morning in Canada, of all places. His sister Shell next door is awake from the loudness of his phone. Don't even get me started on sea sponge upstairs.
Speaker 2: Don't even get started on uncle blue bottle line. Oh my god, he lives.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, once any cuttlefish's about this will be pissed off. Okay, sorry Sam Bradley, or can you in I think give us your regim Okay, amazing? Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Do you have no idea what to say when someone knocks on the bathroom stall door anymore?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what would you say before you say any more?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Times have changed? Like I feel like it's usually I usually.
Speaker 2: Do like third person as though it's not me, someone's in here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just panic.
Speaker 1: I'm like, uh, yeah, I think I go occupied just a minute?
Speaker 2: Occupied?
Speaker 1: Or like fuck off? You know what's funny Sand though in the US and in Canada. I don't know what it's take in Canada, but I don't know. If you've ever been in a public toilet in the US, the gaps in the public toilets are like an inch you can see full bum and everything about.
Speaker 2: The toilet.
Speaker 7: Contact with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the lock so like a tooth pick. Did you take to the door anyone?
Speaker 2: Do they not have that thing? In Canada? Do they not have the thing where it says vacant or occupy occupied like the red and green? Do they not have that? White people knocking on the stall door like if it's if there's someone in there, then you should know.
Speaker 7: They're like pretty uncommon. There's only a couple of them around, and like on public bathrooms that you'd like find at the park or something.
Speaker 2: You knew we had such exotic toots.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was at the actually was at the Star on the Gold Coast, so fancy hotel. But the sink right was one of those automated sinks, so you put your hand under and it would wash. No, but it also had an automated hand dry and in the sink, so you put your hands in, then you washed, and then after the wash started it blew air. But then it just splashed the splashed the water back into my mouth that thinks have gone too far to.
Speaker 2: Hot take hot take bring back all right?
Speaker 1: Well, Sand, this is so.
Speaker 10: Cool, So thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: That's very very soon. Can you spread the word in Canada for us?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: I have definitely gotten at least three or four of my friends.
Speaker 2: God, we're so tough that you got up, especially for this sand with you guys.
Speaker 1: He's falling asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna get all right, see you, Sam, We love you.
Speaker 1: Sorry tone, he would have loved that. I just had from international. Oh, ship should be taken out a lot of Yeah, I'm in the mood.
Speaker 2: Now go on one morning, then we get at of.
Speaker 1: The let's go to local. It's got a Brisbane here in Australia. Cassandra's on.
Speaker 2: Hey hello, my darling. How are you all the better for hearing your voice? Cassandra? What's gosso?
Speaker 11: I had to wear them shirt today just in pride. We're going to around Brisbane all day.
Speaker 1: What are you rocking the new season four? Merchant?
Speaker 11: It's very very comfy.
Speaker 12: This so comfortable guy.
Speaker 2: Of course, we wouldn't give out crap like that.
Speaker 11: No, no, no quality going all the way.
Speaker 1: What's going on in Brisbane? Are you like we said flying the igin flag?
Speaker 11: Oh, most definitely. I've actually managed to convert my husband to is completely straight.
Speaker 13: As a diet to you guys.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Wow, it's so palatable. That's nice, happy prime, I guess.
Speaker 11: So it's yeah. I just wanted to ring your guys and say thank you so very much for being your true selves and inquiring others to be their true selves as well. Yeah, because it's it's it's definitely a very refreshing thing and it's definitely something that we need more of.
Speaker 1: A bless your heart, Cassandra.
Speaker 2: That is gorgeous. Thank you so much. What a beautiful note to start the show.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean we have some some good loyal idiots up in Brisbane. The other day someone's start on the streets of Brisbane and she worked at the Star and I can't remember her name, but shout out to the lady that works at the Star. I promised you I would give him a shout out, maybe Margaret, But the road Traders were performing. It was very loud. I couldn't hear.
Speaker 11: Next time he's come up, let us know, and my my husband and myself and my house. We actually run like a hard dance, so you can actually come to one of our nights and awesome.
Speaker 1: What's hard dance? Cassandra, can you explain how.
Speaker 11: That works on just gone one heart style sort of stuff?
Speaker 2: Hope that's not really If it's schuming a bit zoomba, Jenna will be there with fucking bells on.
Speaker 11: I'd have to throw that on for you.
Speaker 14: Most definitely there.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Cassandra.
Speaker 2: What a sweetheart she I know. So we're going to take more calls throughout the show. If you want to chime in during our jims, you're more than welcome. Two nine six, number one one the number you can call shit. We get into it, yeah, fuck it like a talk back radio show. We're just not racist and old. Every show is started the same way too. Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or something we appreciate.
Speaker 1: Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. And that's all we have today. If you disagree, or if you agree or you've got a hot take on our regems.
Speaker 2: Call us anytime, darling.
Speaker 1: Normally you have to sit there and bite your toingue and go that fat toad about some bullshit. They call me and tell me that I'm an idiot because you can today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it. Who's gonna go first? Do you want to kick it off?
Speaker 1: Yeahll kick it off?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all right, what are you guys?
Speaker 1: First stagem for talk back things live?
Speaker 2: Let's go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you also have a perfect package size? Pardon what a perfect package size? Size doesn't matter? Darlin?
Speaker 2: No, what are you actually talking about.
Speaker 1: Around talking about packages you get delivered to your door? Boxes? Oh yeah, there is one very very set package or box when you order something online and it comes to your house, it comes to it that gets me wet. I see it and I go, oh, that's the perfect box. So I've got a couple and I want you to tell me when you rate the box.
Speaker 2: Cool. Oh my god, this is the first one. Oh my god, it rocked up to your house. Ooh, excitement through the roof. It's that would get me excited. That is a big ass box.
Speaker 1: It's a big box. It's a big package. You get bigger not always better, because at the end of the day, this could be filled with packing peanuts.
Speaker 2: I hate that shit paper And you know.
Speaker 1: What sucks about this big package? When you're done with it, it lies around and you've got to put it in your recycling bin.
Speaker 2: No, it's good because then you use that to take the recycled out.
Speaker 1: Oh, they put your glass bottles. But at the end of the day, it's not my perfect boxy.
Speaker 15: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Now I've got this box.
Speaker 2: That looks like it would hold a coffee mark, like a little box.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a little little petique box or a candle. I think it is a candle, have a little hole.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's your point? Which one is perfect?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'll get there, don't you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, I quite like an exciting little box.
Speaker 1: But then I like it. But the thing is got me right in the third eye.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: It's not the perfect box. What about this one, everybody? Oh it's a nice size. What could you put in there? There could be many things, and they're a game.
Speaker 2: You're going to have to describe to people listening what sort of box we're dealing with here.
Speaker 1: This one's probably it's like a shoebox, but taller. Two shoebox stacked on not not quite a square. But this is I'm gonna be honest, this is a nice package. Have a feel Mitch I don't need to found I think you do.
Speaker 6: That's probably my favorite so far.
Speaker 2: Are we getting how many bloody boxes did you bring? When are we going to get to the perfect play?
Speaker 6: Something Dylan has just commented, is this Jenner's junk?
Speaker 2: Dylan, I wasn't going to say it, Dylan, I know what you were thinking. Is it because we're on Facebook? I thought it's very visible?
Speaker 1: Are we ready for my dream package?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 2: Series Ultimate Box?
Speaker 1: I do about four more, but I will I will call them.
Speaker 2: No, No, we're bored.
Speaker 15: We'll be the best.
Speaker 1: This is, ladies and gentlemen, my dream package, the ideal package in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh, a little Amazon mine. What would fit that? Look to describe the size to people, it looks like it would fit a couple of TV remotes or something, a.
Speaker 1: Couple of TV remotes, maybe a good hardback book. It would fit a maybe an iPad Mini or a standard iPad. And you know what, it's taped. The label's clear on top, and if you want to check it out, you just peel the tape off.
Speaker 2: And a shout out to everyone watching online that just pointed out that you can see Mitchell Cherry's address on camera as he holds up the package. Thank you for that. Suddenly this has come back to Batu, hasn't it. Oh, Jennie, you're showing a telling empty boxes. I thought this at least put things in them.
Speaker 1: What did you want, like a pass the parcel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been fun. Over here.
Speaker 1: Chuck it, Jenna nine six double one one oh six five if you have any disagreements with it. But do you know what I mean? When a package and you're excited for it and the box and you pull up and you go it's at the door, yes, and you look at it. And if I've got one of those gangly fuckers that I started, I'd return the product.
Speaker 2: I got to say, because I live in an apartment building and it's you know, there's a few hoops to jump through to go meet the package guy. I don't get excited every time he buzzes the apartment. It goes yep, I'm here. I just go, oh God, I say, I'll open the door, pop it inside. I can go days without picking things up. I went down this morning and there was a whole pile of boxes for me, because I'd just forgotten to pick them up. Over the space of maybe a week, really, yeah.
Speaker 6: Exact same right, and they've the receptionary or been whatever have put up a letter saying if if boxes aren't collected within forty eight hours, they'll be returned to center.
Speaker 2: What yep. So it's not exciting whereas it would be for you because you live in a house, and don't we know we now all know exactly where.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I just doxed myself.
Speaker 2: Did you have to move again?
Speaker 1: Or I have an ideal package size? I'm not afraid to say that it's tiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to yours beach.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to do with it. Just me, darling, let's go, Is it just me? Have you all slept on limes the fruit? Yep? But I'm talking lime flavored and kind lime flavored milkshakes. Whatever happened to them? Where'd they go? It used to be a standard offering. You get your banana, you get your chocolate, you get your strawberry, or you get your lime. Where have they gone? Lime milkshakes hit the clip. They are divine, They're.
Speaker 1: Disgusting, They're fucking fair. I beg your pardoners, Michel the lime is not a flavor for a milk. Lime doesn't belong in milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like in the same way that banana doesn't belong in milk. Banana flavored shit barely actually resembles a banana.
Speaker 1: Bananas creaming, And I can see how banana and milk go hand in hand. But a citrus fruit and milk curdle in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Shake, I'm not squeak. Using a lime into a milkshake, you feel literally literally lime flavored. They did a lime nest quick really briefly when I was when I was young, because you'd be able to make lime flavored milk and I I adored it, I thought it, and then they discontinued it, which makes no sense to me. How did that not become an instant hit.
Speaker 1: I will hand it to you, lime flavored ship. There was a moment in time when it's everywhere true, and I want to go back to that time.
Speaker 2: If you have to guess what year was that, I feel like I would have been maybe ten or eleven. Yeah, yeah, someone's just commented watching online. Remember the splices the lime. The ice cream has the lime coating around the outline.
Speaker 1: Fuck with a lime splice on see.
Speaker 2: Lime and cream can co exist, and I.
Speaker 1: Will say I do like lime. Cody's cordial don't even make anymore. You know what, we didn't call it lime cordial. We call it green cordial.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well yeah, Alexia, Alexia.
Speaker 2: I think you met Alexa, and I'm like, what Alexia goes?
Speaker 6: No one stopped the COTTI is like lime syrup anymore? Really, But Ashley says, Donut King still does lime milkshakes.
Speaker 1: Fuck? Shall we call one and I'll see if they do it?
Speaker 2: Maybe your alter ego dot Wiggins. Oh, she can make a return because she would like lime milkshakes. If you're new here, if you're watching online and you're saying it's for the first time, Dot Wiggins is Mitchell's ninety year old alter ego. He's an old lady.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get Dot in. But she's just putting a pois pad on because she had an chat. Next up, you've got Alex, who's called through on two ninety six, double one, O six five. Alex has a hot take on them on the Lime, Alex.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say about the milkshakes?
Speaker 16: True?
Speaker 13: I have to say I absolutely love a lime milkshake.
Speaker 2: Thank you, aren't they heaven?
Speaker 11: I absolutely love it.
Speaker 17: It's so refreshing, it's so delicious.
Speaker 13: Absolutely love a lime milkshake.
Speaker 2: Or you know what else is great and doesn't get the credit it deserves a spear into milkshake.
Speaker 12: A milkshake. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: You had her. You know what my men used to get. I was about to say, God arrest her soul, but she's I spoke to us morning. She used to get a peanut colada milkshake, which was a standard milkshake with a pump of pineapple. Oh yeah, a pump of coconut, pump of lime. Oh that sounds nice, but I think she invented it at this at this place we used to got. It was a kids. She would get me the peanut colada. And I went there once and the new staff member was like, and one of the oldies in the backward No for clear, we do like it was very well.
Speaker 2: Apparently it does sound good. Apparently, Alex, the only place we can get our beloved lime milkshakes is Donut King.
Speaker 1: That's right, Alex. So that's why we're going to call them now. Dot come in?
Speaker 2: Did you hang up on her welcome? Dot? Fucking sorry, Mitch, Why does this one say vibration Dot? We needed to make a phone call to Donut King. Please amal vibration and just ask how any lime milkshakes they sell by comparison to the standard you know, chocolate, strawbery, banana, vanilla, whatever.
Speaker 1: How are you girl invited? Must of the days?
Speaker 2: No, it's been a while since you've been on the show.
Speaker 1: These boys pads have changed my sweater. God, there used to be loosing the crop from now.
Speaker 2: If you're still on your rags, dot, if you're one hundred years old, if.
Speaker 10: You have reached the message bank of zero two.
Speaker 1: Nine, grandson fixed it? Okay, So they sit there. Donut King must have shut down in top ride close as soon ship we got thinking.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the last time I spotted a donut King. No I had one.
Speaker 1: I hadn't clear yesterday. Of course you haven't a clear dubbo.
Speaker 6: I remember you used to always go to the DOUBLET Donut King were great growing up.
Speaker 1: You want dinosaur donut? Yes? I do you remember the little dinosaurs?
Speaker 2: Little pig one? You such a pulf She can say it can and she gets up to us, who.
Speaker 1: Donut you're calling? Donut King who it's a donut Chaine Dot. They sell donuts and milkshakes. This is it?
Speaker 10: Come over, Yeah, you have reached the message.
Speaker 1: Bakok's safe to say, they've got them.
Speaker 2: Imagine if fucking Tarra Brown was that lazy with her research. She's trying to do an investigative piece and she goes, I can't get to the source.
Speaker 1: So safe to say, Maddie McCann fan, I'm sure she's somewhere.
Speaker 2: Safe to say, is.
Speaker 14: It just me?
Speaker 6: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 15: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 2: If you're not following us online, you're missing all the funds. And we are live on Facebook for our special talk back edition of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we take some calls. Yes, yes, don't forget the lines. I think we should reopen them just to refresh.
Speaker 2: And yeah, let's open the lines again.
Speaker 1: In fact exists, So open them up.
Speaker 18: Everybody go to nine six double one one O six five is our number, and if you're international, call us plus six one.
Speaker 1: We already had bottle brush whatever.
Speaker 2: Bottle trying to say, what are they calling it?
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 2: His name was San and I really, really really did not believe that was his name. Okay, there's people calling this take one.
Speaker 1: Let's just take one right, let's go to this one. Hello, what are you calling for?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 19: I'm calling four a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Sorry, they're not available right now.
Speaker 1: You've got the wrong number. What's your name?
Speaker 8: My name's Lewis.
Speaker 10: I'm in w A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just answered you randomly because we saw you're dialing there. Sam's overwhelm because we're just getting that many calls. But we thought, yeah, let's take a random on what's happening.
Speaker 19: I was just calling up about the whole thing about packages and then leaving at your doors. I had an incident last night where I ordered who ber Eats and they left it right in front of the door and I opened it and everything went spilling.
Speaker 1: That has happened to me before.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me with their beverages in there that got knocked over.
Speaker 19: There was neckt to the door, which because I'm such a fat shit like, I've got a special spot designated for people to drop things off at, and yeah, they just dump it right in front of the door.
Speaker 1: God, I hate that. Hayden's mum has put a packageuse. She's printed out a sign that says packages go here, thank you, and she's stick tated to the front door, like next to it because it kept happening so often.
Speaker 2: Outwards. It's not a pool door when you're leaving.
Speaker 1: My door opens outwards.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so there's one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, that's weird to me.
Speaker 1: Is that a design for Maybe it sounds like it because.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, yeah, your pool not push.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long have you been listening.
Speaker 19: I've been listening since about mid to late last year, and I've listened to absolutely everything, like ten times over. I yeah, I just absolutely love it. Something that you know makes me feel comfortable when I'm at home. I find the dolcter tones of Mitchell Coombs help me get to sleep.
Speaker 2: His lisp, hang on, did you say that my lisp is soothing?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love the way you talk.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I've never had that feedback before.
Speaker 1: That's a first.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah.
Speaker 19: I find it really comforting. And you should, you should, you absolutely should. And I've got my partner listening as well. He's been listening to Kiss for a long time and he remembers Jenna back on Jason p do.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the station that I work out nightly. I remember Jenna and well you know the rules freees. I'll wait for the final point that he's about to make. You've done, Mitch, You've done Jenna.
Speaker 2: No, unfortunately, that's all I've got time for Lewis. It's been great to have you on though.
Speaker 1: Lewis.
Speaker 19: Oh, thank you for having me and Mitch Jury. I absolutely adore you. There's a bit of a few and Dog Wiggins. I'm absolutely obsessed. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, say character, thank you. We've got now we have to Yeah, we've got Zaying Hallo.
Speaker 11: Zane.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's me Zane from literally the next room.
Speaker 8: I can see you.
Speaker 1: Jane's in the Kiss studio.
Speaker 2: Oh don it, it's come in, idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of boxes in the way, but boxes don't as the tripping hazard.
Speaker 13: No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: He's going to need a mic. What's that one? Oh god, watch it? Hi, Darlan, Hi, Zayn works with the Kyle and Jackie Oshow is that Mike two?
Speaker 5: Mike three?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck it?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Zaye's on.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Now, did you have something to talk about or you just wanted to be featured.
Speaker 2: What were you calling about?
Speaker 16: Well, I mainly just wanted to be featured because I was in the next room and thought would be fun.
Speaker 3: I do have an I gem Oh yeah, go, what do we go?
Speaker 2: Okay? Wait?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 16: Has anyone else become a real slut for everyday rewards in the last month, I'll get fucked on.
Speaker 1: A fly every day.
Speaker 2: I was going to say Flybys, Yeah, kind of because we were talking about it not long ago. You've kind of inspired me to take it more serious.
Speaker 1: Yes, good, I'm prepure.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what to do with the points once you get them. What do you do once you accumulate them?
Speaker 3: I'm putting them on on Quantus points?
Speaker 1: Oh I do mine virgin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's two types of people. I don't even have Quantus points.
Speaker 16: You're either a quantus or a virgin person. But it's only in the last like three weeks that I've legit started taking this seriously after being quite against it for a long time.
Speaker 2: You haven't got a long hill to climb, darlin, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I recently just transferred all my Flybys points to Virgin points, and it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 15: I'm pretty sure mine automatically does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, automatically too much, meaning now once you set it up, it does it itself.
Speaker 2: I just have this day dream that I'm going to collect all these Flybys points and then when I'm sixty, I'll go, oh, I'm going to check my account and then I'm just a millionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and inflation, those points will be worth a lot of money. Well worse, everyday rewards sucks. The cards are orange, and it's disgusted.
Speaker 3: I just do it on my phone. I think.
Speaker 16: Look, the point is more so like doing a points thing now that the price of everything is ridiculous. It's like if I'm going to pay ten dollars for a lettuce, if I'm going to pay twenty like dollars or whatever it is for fuel at the moment, I might as well get some points for it.
Speaker 3: Make you feel a little bit better?
Speaker 2: Can you get them with petrol?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And pol Woolworths they talk to each other.
Speaker 2: I could have been cleaning up this whole time, paid to do this.
Speaker 16: No, I'm not, no, I just this is the side of There are closer Woolworths to me than Cole's and That's what's won me over is the footsteps involved.
Speaker 2: I used to be wool. This guy really is about location. The only reason I converted to Cols is because it's closer. Really, but what outside of Willies does every day awards apply to? Because Flybys it's really upping the ante. You can get office works points via flybys or whatever off you can get them Bunnings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck every day rewards bys.
Speaker 15: We being paid is everyday rewards Camu? Or is that fly but.
Speaker 2: That's also fly by?
Speaker 1: Would be Big big W? Who shops at Big W?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 2: Big W?
Speaker 16: Is the hidden like it's it's the Kelly of the discount department store. Okay, it has a solid body of work. Everyone pays attention to Kmart the Beyonce, but Kelly's got hits.
Speaker 1: I've got to be w if I needed like a metric ton of trolley. They always have lollies on the.
Speaker 3: True and have a good card selection.
Speaker 2: Well thanks for calling. Yeah, I can tell that you're really impassioned. Yeah, Roathy from Perth. It is called through high Rosy.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 20: Miss?
Speaker 13: And Jenna?
Speaker 2: What's your region? If you've got an engyin for us?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: Wait, Bradley will count you in. You know the rules.
Speaker 1: Let's go on Marketplace and found this live. Just know how the show worked. All right, Sorry, I'm playing you in finish.
Speaker 2: The sentence.
Speaker 1: Is it just really.
Speaker 13: Is approaching an orange light the most stressful thing ever?
Speaker 2: Yes, shut up, Jenna, you don't know how to drive yet.
Speaker 13: Okay, you can't relate sort of person.
Speaker 2: Are you rosy? Are you like I'm gonna fang it? I can make that or do you get shit scared and slam on the brakes?
Speaker 21: Honestly fifty to fifty. But yesterday I slammed on the brakes and then like halfway through it went red, and I was like, yes.
Speaker 1: Bad call. No, it doesn't scam. You know I've got one point left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be more vigilant, if anything. But one of my friends is actually in an accident because she bitched it. Like an orange light came on and there was quite clearly enough time to get over the line through the traffic light before it went red, and she was going to do it, and then last minute she went I'm too scared, slammed on the brakes, and then the person behind her. No, So sometimes be better to just you know, assess the risk and fucking fang it.
Speaker 1: I went on, it really is a rosy. A test drive yesterday in a Tesla because I'm thinking of getting going electric. And when I test drive it, and she went, you can go on your own. I fan fucking tastic. So I fanged it, like and these electric cars are nuts. So I'm zooming through. She's like, press this button on the map and it will take you on a predetermined route, which is, you know, past all the kindergartens, it's slow roundabouts. Now I'm an drive over this bridge, so I'm fanging it. I'm going nuts like I'm nothing illegal, but I am going a bit crazy. So I get back and she goes awesome. She gets in the car, she has let me show you're a really cool feature of the Tesla and opened something called Sentry and it recorded the whole drive camera and she played it back and there's me weaving around a flock baby ducklings, driving over a speed bump, go doing a foo burnt out and she goes, oh, is.
Speaker 2: This is this that trip?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Is that actually standard in Tesla or did they install that so that people don't go, you know, playing silly buggets during the test.
Speaker 1: No, it's standard, and she's like, it takes a lot of electricity, so you can turn it on turn it off. But as we're a test drive, we turn it on. It was bad. I would hate that.
Speaker 2: Imagine looking at the footage back, it's like when you open your inside camera accidentally. Whoa with that? What I look like from that angle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you see, like when your screen goes black and then you see yourself in the reflection of just a black screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know that's why black mirror is called black mirror. Did you know that? No, Gee, that really landed there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way to bring down the vibe Rose.
Speaker 1: Western Melbourne, And I'm so glad she differentiated. Hello Nora, Hi, Nora.
Speaker 15: Hi, Norah.
Speaker 5: How are you going?
Speaker 2: You know we're fucking great, darling. It says here that you want to talk about limes. Please please tell me you're on my side more.
Speaker 5: No, I prefer blue heaven blue What blue heaven milk sheets?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hang on, I'm gonna have to google it.
Speaker 1: I've had a blue heaven heaven.
Speaker 2: What if that actually tastes like blueberry?
Speaker 1: Right, Nors?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, And it's just really really sweet and delicious and tastes like a child in a cup.
Speaker 2: Tastes like a child child.
Speaker 5: It sounds like in this sense.
Speaker 15: Vanilla rispberry.
Speaker 1: Nora sounds like she's an ai.
Speaker 4: Call it.
Speaker 1: She's not making any sense. Nora, are you a computer?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: She didn't answer that question.
Speaker 5: No, I'm here a bad connection.
Speaker 1: Oh are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay? So how many children have you tasted?
Speaker 1: To know?
Speaker 2: What tastes like?
Speaker 5: I didn't mean to say like that, like sweetness, like how kids love sweetness in Lily.
Speaker 1: Take it back to her child takes a bit to a child, Nora. Interesting, I like that. What old old school lollies do? I like oval teenies?
Speaker 2: Oval teeny, that's that.
Speaker 1: Oval teen yes, oval teenie. They're like, there's another. Okay, well, thanks, norappos.
Speaker 2: And what about a zombie too, Norah, zombieches are good as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Anything?
Speaker 2: I love the color, she thinks to disagree with.
Speaker 1: What about twisties, Nora.
Speaker 5: Twisties for the chicken flavor.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that I've hung up on it all right. Two nine six double one one O six five is the number you can call if you're watching online right now. You want to call through line through open.
Speaker 1: Nora, what about oxygen? Not for me? What about hat two water?
Speaker 2: Nora? Nah gues?
Speaker 1: What about liquid concrete?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 17: How like?
Speaker 2: What about death penalty? She's like fucking here forever?
Speaker 1: What about Rovy wading overturned today in the US? I love it disgusting. That's a topical thing. Yeah, Simon has called through. Hello, Simon, you're in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Hi, Oh my god, I have made it in life that I am on? Is it just me with a couple of mitches?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 1: Hello? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 13: God?
Speaker 4: Hello? Okay, so I have an it gym?
Speaker 14: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're gonna have to get Bradley to que you in again.
Speaker 1: Well, Bradley needs a strips after this just follows? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Because every time the intro song play, is it's saying a couple of mitches or a couple of bitches? That's my question?
Speaker 2: Oh do you think it sounds like you're saying bitches?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Every time I hear it?
Speaker 5: Oh, is it just me?
Speaker 4: Just another couple of mitches?
Speaker 9: I always here?
Speaker 4: Is it a couple of bitches?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: He says hosted by Can you pass forward to that?
Speaker 1: I can't see it, but I'm assuming this is close.
Speaker 2: Before that. Before that, listen, just.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Okay, it is just me.
Speaker 2: Then that's you know, it's like that weird effect where if you if you have the wrong lyric in mind, you hear it. You do hear it. I do kind of hear bitches, But no, it's not that. What are you implying?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, nothing.
Speaker 8: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: I think if one was a bit if one isn't more bitcher, who is that person?
Speaker 4: Be totally totally.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you why? Because I remember when we when we had that podcast we did with not Alan Jones, Alan is that right?
Speaker 2: Ben Fordham.
Speaker 1: Zombie he's not dead, probably will be.
Speaker 4: Hey, stop it. This is what I mean right, Literally, there was at one moment he's like Mitch is asking a question. He's like, oh, you know, why do you vape? And Mitch is like trying to come up with this like witty and intelligence like rebubble bans, and then I can just hit you in the background and going, what a fucking dumb question? Don't ask that old man like in your voice, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you know me as well as you think you do, Simon, Are.
Speaker 2: You saying that you could picture what Mitch was thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm not picturing what he was thinking, but I could totally picture that friend in the group going, yeah, we totally love you. Yeah, this is we came out drinking for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you know how long have you been listening to the podcast, Simon, because that's not me at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like i've I feel like I've ruined it.
Speaker 19: But literally since the start.
Speaker 1: Jesus, did you just mute my name? Ant you just listened to Mitchell kub No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not saying it doesn't like you. We just said that you're more of a bitch by comparison. No, no, but way to be fair, and he hasn't justified it.
Speaker 4: Well true, I'm sorry I follow Hayden just because Yeah, okay, no, that's sweet, but it was literally I was like, I feel bad for them. I feel bad like he lost his jacket.
Speaker 8: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: I do love the other match a little bit more because we both used to work at McDonald's and Macius. People stick together.
Speaker 2: It's true. We all do have a bond to the oil. You can spot them. You're a bit of one in the background.
Speaker 4: It's all right. I was saying, they're the one in the background, going, is it all right?
Speaker 2: Well, they're certainly not the ones interrupting me, but yeah, so you're.
Speaker 6: The Sorry, so many people have commented, sorry tunnel, We're going.
Speaker 2: To know that we're new to this talk back thing. But just a note before anyone calls us on two nine six one six five, you wait for a pause in the conversation and then you say something at the moment. There's a lot of talking while we're talking.
Speaker 1: You know me, I am. I would never be. I would never think that.
Speaker 2: John Wall Now, you were shitting yourself. You were so intimidated.
Speaker 1: I was. So I'm a radio guy and he's the king of radio guys. I was terrified. The same when I'm in the room with Kyle Sandelance. You're working with him. After all these years, I'm still terrified of the man. It's just higher the radio thing. Well, I'm intimidated by.
Speaker 2: Him, yea, even though he's so harmless. Honestly, I've got Talisha on the line. Is this my Talsia that I know?
Speaker 1: Is our friend Talisha?
Speaker 2: Hi? Hi, darling?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 21: What do you after So here's something just going going back a little bit. I feel like Mitchell has just the worst worst opinions when it comes to snacks.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah, what are you.
Speaker 21: To every single snack you've ever chosen? It's horrible, Like it's actually getting to a point where it's like, maybe this is it.
Speaker 13: For us as friends.
Speaker 21: Because Banigna flavored it the fucking lime flavored that like Mitchell a line milk shake. He's going to curdle in yourself.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. It's like drinking cottage cheese.
Speaker 21: Cottage cheese. One time I went to the house and he made me like a thing with cottage cheese, and I was like, yum.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't recall you ever making anything for me when I visit you, So how about you stop bitching? At least I feed you when you come over.
Speaker 1: Now, Mitch, I will say, you have good snacks when we come over.
Speaker 2: But I don't think did I not bring grape for everyone today?
Speaker 1: And I will say, give me those grapes.
Speaker 2: I'm so considerate.
Speaker 1: Before the live started, Jenna, who wants grapes? And I said, that's so sweet. I'm sorry, Mitch. These are the most RNCID off grapes. I've ever seen candy heart, you know what these are. You may as well have offered us a box of sultanas.
Speaker 2: But they're not all off a couple going a bit brand.
Speaker 1: They're not Oh that's no good, that's off, that's rank. I feel like this has been planned because everyone was hating on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like Sam put her through because he was like, oh, Mitch Cherry is starting to like have his ego breathed a bit. So let's ship Jenner Ross, you of spirit.
Speaker 1: And people who actually listen to the show. Thank you for calling to Lisa. If you want to get in touch, O two nine six double one oh six ' five. Have some questions saying it's not working from the US, you've got to do plus six one six one two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the area code is none of our business, idiot. You can figure it out yourself.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Will in Young. Hello, Will, Hi, how are you well? What are you calling for?
Speaker 9: An idym?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You've got an Is it just me of your own radio? Bradley's going to cure you and you know how this works?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Do straight guys ast gayer than gay people? Oh, high school things.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, no, they're very handsy with each other, aren't they.
Speaker 8: They are.
Speaker 2: I think it's because I've I was. It was ingrained in me when I was young and closeted to not do anything that indicates that, you know, oh, they might think I'm gay, Like I wouldn't touch anyone. I wouldn't hug anyone, you know what I mean. Whereas because they are so come in their straightness, they're quite happy to just touch each other up, like corress each other's asses.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of it going oh my god, and coming from the water back in my water polo days, like I think, and actually I look back, I'm probably I'm the only out one now. So the statistics are one of the other ones was gay. But they used to live in the change rooms like flopping dis out, hitting on the ass and talking about and they hump each other and you go the homo erotica, erotic eroticism of those straight white boys. I don't know why they're r but the straight boys is hilarious. I'd love it.
Speaker 9: So it's like it's a country school as well, and you can relate.
Speaker 2: To that, yeah, exactly, So like what sort of chip's going down at your school?
Speaker 9: Will, I mean year twelve and we have this year twelve group chat. But I sent one of my pures, my rainbow flat rainbow flag, next rainbow flag for a Pride month and they're like ill growth ill ill.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's awful.
Speaker 9: But then later that night was on the night they're just sending like all this like I'm gay and like this off and right.
Speaker 1: They love it. They love to baitan you know tea.
Speaker 9: Like I always like say to my friends, I'm like, they're not hot and I'm not going to let them go. We can't do that.
Speaker 1: Amen. That's a great model to live by, and that you know what when Jenna started the show with this metch, remember what she said to us. She said, I'm hot, but I'm not gay. And we said okay, we said okay, so Will. That's actually that's been Jenna's model the whole time. All right, let's move on to Peter on the Sunny Coast? Tallo, Peter, what's happened to Darland? If you got any gym or something else for us?
Speaker 22: Well, it kind of is an I gym, but it's also something to add to your list of things better than drugs and kids I could call Peter.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's actually a good shout. The number if anyone wants to add to our list of things better than drugs and Dick is O two nine six number one one I six five. And how would you explain the list of things better than drugs and dick. It's like little things in life you appreciate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the things that you wouldn't normally think to add to the list of things that you enjoy. But it's the little moments in life that make you think, God, this is better than anything else.
Speaker 2: Yes, because we don't want our young listeners to become obsessed with dick and boys and partying, because you know, there's little things in life. What else is on the list? We've had things like a good crunch of an apple and apparently grapes as.
Speaker 1: Well, grapes, A good crunch of a grape, good fresh towel.
Speaker 2: And a garden. Yeah, that was We've had a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Our Keenan Lonsdale says, staring into the sun, and he'll never come back on the show. What's Yours?
Speaker 10: Peter?
Speaker 1: I hit us with you things that you think are better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 22: I don't know if you just said it truy, but just a really good towel, A good.
Speaker 1: That's not on the list.
Speaker 2: I don't think we do have that on the list. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Now, Now describe Peter the towel. Is it scratchy and old or is it fresh, fluffy and new?
Speaker 22: It just is just a good towel. So it's like, you know, freshly washed or straight out of the dryer, or like when you're freezing your arf off after a shower, and it's just exactly what you need.
Speaker 2: I like a bit of thickness to the towel as well. And I also like a towel that isn't like a weak bitch of a thing where you put it in the wash, you've got all the little strands coming off it. You know, I have to go through with a pair of system and cut off the.
Speaker 1: Little fly away nothing worse. But I also like, yeah, I like when a towel gets a bit old, because sometimes there's a nice scratch. Is good with a towel, Like I want to feel like I've been exfoliated as well as you know, everything out.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go that far.
Speaker 1: Also, I like a big surface area because you know, the target for me is bigger than everyone else. So some towels I get and I can't tie it around the front of me. I get to like maybe an inch on both sides. Sometimes I just do the world's smallest.
Speaker 2: Not you know what I hate? This is reminded me because you're talking about service area. What do you think about these, Peter, the bath towel. You know, they're separate to a normal tower. They're bath towels. They're meant to be like massive you know, bath sheet, that's it, that's heard of it. Yeah, google bath sheets. It's like, if you're buying a towel set, they'll often be a hand towel, the bath mad, a faith washer, a towel, and a bath sheet. And bath sheets are so fucking dumb. What's the point.
Speaker 12: They're huge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're huge. They're thin. It's kind of implied that you would wrap yourself around it after drying yourself because it does not have the capability to dry you because it's so thin and shit. But it's like, I don't need another towel to transition once I'm dry, I'm getting dressed, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's like a bathrobe.
Speaker 2: It's like a bath robe, but you have to like wrap it around yourself. No, good, pointless, it's too big.
Speaker 1: I don't like it too thin. It's not for me.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to throw me nice kim enough. I've got to rush to the kitchen.
Speaker 1: You know what I'll say, is it just me? Or how good are bathrobes? And I'm not talking about like a roll, like a dressing gown with a fluffy material. I'm talking about a gown that is made of towel. Do you have Ah? Yeah, it's good, it's good. I love it. It's my new thing. I wear it every morning. I love my robe.
Speaker 2: No, I like my my robe.
Speaker 1: That's all silky. Oh you've got a Kimona, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you nude under that thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? Do you find sometimes you'll be shocked the things that is hanging out?
Speaker 2: No, it's not that sure. Oh that's one thing I've noticed about, you know, growing older, as I've become more of an adult, I used to just be to actually this is where a fucking bath sheet would coming hand in. Now that I've just realized, I used to just be able to wrap a tail around me and like run out of the kitchen. But now a towel, like as I've gotten taller, is not enough to cover everything?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, no, I get yeah, yeah I'm dangling. Oh god, we have bits, many a bits.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so maybe I should get a bath sheet. She I've just changed my own mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Peter, thank you for adding to the list.
Speaker 12: We will put it in there, no worries.
Speaker 13: Thanks for having me, and thank.
Speaker 1: You for listening. What a cutie Jessica in Oh God, jess Hello, Hello, Hi. I feel like we've had you on before. Did you compete in the doorbell or the car horn contest?
Speaker 13: I did the doorbell?
Speaker 2: Yes, I remembered your voice. God, your doorbell was that like electric chair one?
Speaker 1: That was like ah was shocking? Sounded like the thing that killed dead Bundy?
Speaker 4: Yes it was it was.
Speaker 1: Now what do you want tonight? Jessica?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: What do you want tonight?
Speaker 2: Just like Jessica's killed in What what did you call for? Honey?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jesse, what did you call for? Darling?
Speaker 21: Are you guys doing much better than drugs and Dick?
Speaker 2: We are? What do you want to add to the list.
Speaker 21: I would say, your guys a Sunday Afternoon Live we do every week, Yes.
Speaker 23: Because they get me through my day.
Speaker 21: Is so you guys, it's about three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Are you already up?
Speaker 7: No, I'm working overnights.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't do it.
Speaker 21: You get me through about an hour of work.
Speaker 23: So it's really nice.
Speaker 2: There you go, Mitch. You can think of poor Jessica next time you say I've got ahead, can we keep it quick?
Speaker 1: This week?
Speaker 2: I'm mind they're going to do a ten minute insta live. She needs us while she's doing night shift.
Speaker 1: A minute, Jessica, what do you do? What do you do? Jess what's your job?
Speaker 13: I work at a mental health facility.
Speaker 2: God, that's maybe that's why she said drawn to with she knows we need help.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness me. Yeah, Jenne, you need that box in front of you, please the box.
Speaker 11: And you have to say the one that you did last week was my favorite?
Speaker 2: What do we do last week? Refresh my mom? Yeah? This one.
Speaker 21: We live that you did last week that was like three hours long.
Speaker 9: That was the best.
Speaker 2: Is that when Cheerry didn't even rock up, it was just me going rogue.
Speaker 9: Yes, Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to can put two and two together. I'm not going to hang up on another call. But fuck the lawyer. If you want a great show, you you're going the wrong way about it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, okay to see Cherry.
Speaker 21: I do like your sweater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, because you can see us right now, can't you.
Speaker 1: I hate your doorbell?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, everyone is listening right now as we're going live O two nine six number one one oh six five. Mitchell. Cherry is feeling needy, so we need you to call through with compliments please. No, No, he's feeling needy and he doesn't like it when people talk me up. No, you can't handle it.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. Thanks, Jessica, see you bye. She's been hung up on. That was a forty dollars call for her, because you're international calls. So who do we go to? Let's go to Sue in y, Sue in Young. So did we just speak to your son in Young? I know Sue, and will I feel like your family?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 20: You dear dear beautiful boy darling.
Speaker 2: Nice to chat to you. And you've got something better than drugs and dick?
Speaker 4: Do you it is?
Speaker 20: It's listening to you guys and making me feel young again. And I'm not just pissing in your boocket.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well this is getting a bit self indulgent. The things better than drugs and Dick. I've got our Sunday Night, Instagram lives and our podcast us.
Speaker 20: Saying I love you guys. You've been so kind your family, and you've given us birthday messages. And I'm fifty seven and one time on one of your shows you said we should make me the grandma of the pro remember, and I think you sure you could just be the mother.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be the grandmother, and that would have been.
Speaker 2: Year old grandmother, so you know you could.
Speaker 20: I've got I've got four grandchildren, so you're from Will, not from Will.
Speaker 1: We know that'll take a while to happen, with all it.
Speaker 20: Will, it will, But you guys just make me laugh whenever I'm on my drive. Just did me, which is four and a half hours from this God's saken country and young I put you on and it makes the show feel like I've just driven a minute. I love you.
Speaker 2: Guys, exactly what we want here, that's perfect.
Speaker 12: I feel weird and I like so I don't feel.
Speaker 1: Weird, Dylan.
Speaker 2: We are completely and utterly chuffed.
Speaker 1: Where do you What's what's going on in young?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: When do you listen when you're driving? Or what do you do for work in Young?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 20: I did have a landscaping business, but my back gave out as an old woman. So now I'm just breathing.
Speaker 1: Puppy, Oh what kind of puppy? Because I I am in the lift coming up here, I thought I love a puppy. It just hit me like a ton of bricks. What puppies?
Speaker 20: Well, we breed labradoodles, the design a mutt. They're among all, but they're a beautiful design a mut.
Speaker 2: I want that on my fucking tombstone.
Speaker 1: Jenna has a designer mood. It's a different thing.
Speaker 20: But because they're not a pedigree. But everyone loves labradoodles because they're cute and kind and just the best dog ever. But of course, now that COVID is sort of on the back burner, the prices for going down because everyone's traveling again, which is wonderful, But I still love my labradoodle.
Speaker 1: What's what's the big tourist attraction out there in Young?
Speaker 20: Okay? Oh god, oh, we've got the Big Cherries, which everyone says is a two big red ball up on a big post. Big cherries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're nothing to write hand about.
Speaker 1: I know once went to the Big Slurpy and no one ever can agree with me that no one can corroborate that it ever existed. I feel like it's a fever to.
Speaker 2: The Big Slurpy. There's a big slurby. Absolutely, it must have been a dream.
Speaker 1: No, it's a big s And it was like when the seven eleven at the height of the fam.
Speaker 2: If anyone has witnessed the Big Slurpy O two nine six double one one A six five, we're not gurgling today. It's true.
Speaker 1: If you've been to the Big Slurpy or you know where it is, call us because I want to know. We might have one.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so the cherry the Cherry Festival we heard.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, love you boys, don't shop and keep on breeding. Could also be said to many of the gay listeners that follow us to all right, we have doctor Gay who's called through. Oh my god, Dr Gay, welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hello, darling, my darling.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since we've spoken to you. We've all been in such good health.
Speaker 8: What's too good a health? What's going on?
Speaker 2: No, cheery is a riddle bit issues, But we don't want to kick him only down. Can you say something nice about Mitch Cherry?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 10: Doctor, let me think about how good is that?
Speaker 1: Off the top of the head, say something you love about this person? Then I got a pad of paper.
Speaker 2: You're not helping.
Speaker 8: No, well, look you you're very charismatic.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Thank you, love you too, And now say something awful about me that might help you.
Speaker 8: Oh, there's nothing awful the same.
Speaker 10: I mean you could do it with a haircut, though, I think is that right?
Speaker 2: At least I can grow here, bitch.
Speaker 8: Anyway better than drugs and dick. I'm here.
Speaker 2: And you know you've had both in surplus.
Speaker 8: Yes, many surplus, and there's not many things better. But let me tell you I live for a fucking lime milkshake.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not being added to the list because it's not universal. No, you can't add it to the list.
Speaker 2: But we don't have to do like a bloody post or plebiscite every time someone adds something we just added.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But every time someone adds we all go oh, yes.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here. I've agreed. Someone else called before agreed.
Speaker 8: We love a line. We live for a fucking line. Milkshake do yeah?
Speaker 2: And when was a time you have one? Because I reckon they've gone extinct?
Speaker 8: No, No, they're still around.
Speaker 10: Are they still around?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, we've got a Donut King, We've got a Wendy's, We've got all that ship.
Speaker 2: Where are you alf I'm in Bunderberg, Thunderberg.
Speaker 6: So they are definitely still at Donut King.
Speaker 8: Donut Yeah, Donut King, Wendy's. I get the the extra.
Speaker 7: Thick lime fick shake you can get, yeah, extra gurthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard that about you. So someone watching on TikTok life has just said that they know that the Big Slurpy is a thing, but they're too shy to call in. Get over it, Darllen.
Speaker 1: We're very nice too.
Speaker 2: Nine six double one one six five.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but I'm gonna just call it now.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Can you corroborate the existence of the Big Slurpy?
Speaker 12: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: That was a kiss caller?
Speaker 1: Most likely ninety six double one one o six five with a two in front of it. If the Big Slurpy exist, Yeah, the Big Slurpee was short lived in the Coughs Harbor show ground.
Speaker 2: Oh you've just blown your lad there, that's what I saw.
Speaker 1: This exists.
Speaker 6: It was so it was used to promote seven to eleven introducing slurpees. It was apparently the shortest.
Speaker 1: Lived, so it was up for a minute and a half and I was there and got a photo and it.
Speaker 2: Was clearly fucking memorable for you.
Speaker 1: It was a giant fuck off slurpe listening on Spotify, don't forget to leave a five star of eating you're listening to?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes, we were in the middle of our talkback special, We're alive. Let's go to our next caller. Can you have read?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Of course, a show favorite, tried and true staple. We love her so much. Fluffy optical?
Speaker 22: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say to us?
Speaker 21: I would like to come and defend my title a podcast mother.
Speaker 20: I believe my job was just given away.
Speaker 2: Oh well no, because she was the podcast grandmother. You're the mother.
Speaker 1: You know what, Fluff, you are the mother, You're the show mother.
Speaker 2: The other hand, done?
Speaker 13: Okay, someone's cutting onions.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh gorgeous. Oh say something nice about miche cherry police.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need it, and I'm not needy like that. I just hate that first caller, not you.
Speaker 11: I can't believe that somebody thinks.
Speaker 5: That Mitch True is bitchier, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What does that mean that I'm bitchier?
Speaker 10: Well, honey, that's just you and you own it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you do it so well.
Speaker 1: That's what shocks me.
Speaker 2: No, that's that would be my argument as to why I'm not bitchy, because I'm honest about my opinion and it only comes through occasionally when I get really, you know, bitchy. But I feel like you'd be one that would be nice in someone's face and then when they leave, you go.
Speaker 1: I can't stand that.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't thank you for knowing me for who I.
Speaker 4: Am with me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, god, no, no, it's been a bad weeks.
Speaker 2: What's what's been happening?
Speaker 8: Oh God, we're not going there.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Sarah's on the line from Sydney. Hi, Sarah, You've got something better than drugs and Dick two?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 21: I do?
Speaker 12: Indeed? Good evening, Mitch, Mitch and Jenny, what is it?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 12: So my thing better than drugs and Dick, is the last minute of your shower being cold out that for months? Yeah, yes, hear me out, hear me out. You had your hot shower, your knife and clean because hot water is like a cleaner sort of solution, which is soap and everything like that.
Speaker 2: And just because it's generally comfortable, you.
Speaker 12: Turn off the hot water. Your body is then awakened, like you're ready to go for you today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I said this on the show a couple of weeks ago. I have cold showers and they're great for anxiety, they're good for your mental health, and they do wake you up right out.
Speaker 12: Yes, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: You told me it's a while. Go Mitch. On the podcast, he said, oh, if you're struggling to wake up, if you want to be more alert in the morning, just like have a shower and then make it cold at the last minute. And I tried it, and oh my god, I will never put myself through such pain again. It's happened to me. It's not fun, it's not enjoyable at all. Do you do it?
Speaker 1: It's hell, But it does after a while, your body gets used to it and it zaps you. It wakes you up, doesn't It Sarah.
Speaker 12: It's amazing. It's amazing. I feel like I'm due a fifteen hour day after just one minute in the cold water.
Speaker 2: Also, it does kind of you know, you feel the effects throughout the day. So it is short term pain for long term game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I'd kill for it. I'd love it if we get to Hayden, I get a new place. We'd love a bath because I love having one and we don't have one.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have no idea. I've been house hunting the last few months and the amount of places that I'm like, it's perfect, but it doesn't have a bath. Fucking deal breaker.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 6: I have a bath shower you know how the shower America, the service whatever, And I never used the bath.
Speaker 3: I don't like you.
Speaker 1: You called me yesterday and said you had a sponge bar. He said, the matred d came up, dropped off the club sandwhich and scrubbed you with fresh sea sponge.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 12: The grapes going as well, Jenner.
Speaker 15: The grape yes, yes, the candy hearts.
Speaker 1: Yes. Have you ever had a bath and then stood up and almost died? No, it's happened to me a few times. Maybe get dog to gay On. I know I hate him. I just remembered him. I hate him at the moment and you stand up on like the heat makes you just go a bit dizzy and then your heart has to pump the blood back up. It's a whole.
Speaker 18: Thing.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck ninety six double one one six five? Is your heart almost stop when you got out of a bath?
Speaker 10: Emily?
Speaker 1: Have you added that to the list, Mitchell?
Speaker 6: If you milk chair, Mitch, I've found your seven eleven slurpy photo from fourteenth of April twenty ten. Mitchell, it is a picture of Mitch Cherry hugging the slurpy.
Speaker 2: Oh it is a big fucking s because you're not a small man and you barely even go up a quarter of the way. It was you.
Speaker 1: I wonder where it is now. They wouldn't have melted melted that thing down.
Speaker 2: You can't really like bulldoze it, Like, what would they have done with it? If it's no longer there?
Speaker 1: They put it in landfill. The straw is still stick out.
Speaker 2: Cool cops, Harbor.
Speaker 1: Call seven. I come back in all right, Sarah. You're a sweetheart. Thanks for calling, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 21: Thanks, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Can I just say, the hardest thing about doing this talkback edition of the podcast live is that I haven't been able to take a piss break.
Speaker 1: Go take one.
Speaker 2: Can you vouch that every single time we do this podcast, what would you say, like thirty to forty minutes in, I'm like, I got to go gone through.
Speaker 1: Do you need to go take a piss break? We can hold up the four.
Speaker 2: Oh is there someone on the line. Yeah, I can you Hannah, Hannah. You there.
Speaker 1: She's in brizzy, Hi Hannah.
Speaker 2: Hannah, Hannah.
Speaker 19: Hi.
Speaker 2: Don't take it personally, but I need to piss, So I'm just going to leave you a taste.
Speaker 1: Hi Hannah, I love you. She's gonna go.
Speaker 23: Piss Hi Hannah, that's rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll just put the pissing music. That's the wrong music. Get in trouble, that's porn music. Hannah. You can pick your own music if if you when you daydream, what's the music that you hear in your head?
Speaker 11: Honestly?
Speaker 5: Elevator music.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, that's the music, the basic elevator music.
Speaker 1: That is the music that I normally use when Mitch leaves the building.
Speaker 2: Elevator e L e v A TV at.
Speaker 1: Jesus christ. Sorry, everyone, I don't think I have any I do here? Yeah, there we go, all right, Hannah, go for what do you want to talk to us about?
Speaker 23: I haven't for you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, we'll just cut the bed that I spent a month looking for. Oh it is bad, it's quick, just in time. Is your eurethra on fire?
Speaker 2: How is that possible? I got to say as I was leaving, I didn't have time to you know, giggle my member and I felt a little bit in the undeath because I was being real quick.
Speaker 1: My boxes are all aware I use them again. Okay, Hannah, go for it? Is it just me?
Speaker 23: Do all moms like bros a good old community watch page, like a Facebook community watch page.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be a mother. You can be Mitchell fucking cheery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no.
Speaker 23: I'm the same.
Speaker 2: Why what does your mom do?
Speaker 23: Literally like our community page? Right, it's famous for people will be like, why is there a.
Speaker 4: Helicopter flying over?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 23: I need to know?
Speaker 21: Yeah, oh no, you go you go long Now.
Speaker 1: I'm part of it. I love it. I'm part of the problem. I love a community Facebook group. There's a loud thunderclap, I don't run to see if Hayden's okay. I check to see if my neighbors also agree that. Yes, in fact, there was just loud thunder.
Speaker 23: Even you know, there'll be sirens and I'll be like, oh, what's that about. My mum will be like check the page.
Speaker 2: See. I actually kind of love that because we don't have any I don't have anything like that for you know, Summer Hill. I actually joined one and there's nothing in there. It's not active at all.
Speaker 1: No, I wishould leave locals wasn't fucking active fun. Anytime someone sees a cat, they go lost cat, That cat's fucking walking.
Speaker 2: That would bum me out so much.
Speaker 1: That's all about Mitch.
Speaker 23: People go to the extent of being like, okay, there's a helicopter flying over. Let me go on to flight radar, take the screenshot of why on Earth this person is flying around and put it on that page.
Speaker 1: So the whole world known Mitchell. Summer Hill people seven point three thousand members, ten daily posts.
Speaker 2: Yeah a minute, and it there's nothing interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe there's not much going on in Summer Hill.
Speaker 2: There really is that. Maybe I should stir some shit.
Speaker 1: I'm going to join and just go bomb in the town square.
Speaker 2: It's the group that is so not funny. Do you have like, have either of you ever had like a Facebook group for your apartment building? No? Apparently they're really spicy, but mine doesn't have one.
Speaker 8: What do you make money?
Speaker 2: I tried to make one for my old apartment building and it didn't take off. Hannah. Let me tell you. We got a letter from fucking strata in every household saying do not join this group. It is not sanctioned by the owner or whatever. So I tried to, you know, create a bit of a community in my shitty five doc flat and it did not work.
Speaker 1: All right, Hannah, thanks for your call. You can get in touch two nine six double one one oh six five. It is the talkback special of the podcast. Sarah in Brisbane, Hello, Hi, guys, how are you sure?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: We've been going for a while, but we've got time for a few more calls. Don't we want? What's on your mind? What's on your mind? Sarah?
Speaker 14: I have a agent for you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, Bradley, don't go home yet. I know you're working over time, but let us do it.
Speaker 1: Go for it, Bradley, is it just me?
Speaker 14: He's tir Do you imagine classy people pooping?
Speaker 2: Oh do you imagine classes people pooping?
Speaker 14: So like the queen, so you can like she's so put together, but she's ship.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I imagine imagine the Queen doing a dumb My mom used.
Speaker 1: To tell me that the Queen pood blue.
Speaker 14: To wipe her ask for her.
Speaker 1: Maybe at this tender age of nine, she's but my mom used to say the Queen's poos were blue, and I used to buy it because she's royal and and you know, she's she's different to us. That's what my mom used to say.
Speaker 14: Maybe if you have certain like sweets, like if you have like like zombie choes and.
Speaker 2: Stuff heaven, like the taste like children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you who have you pictured? Names some classy people saying that you've pictured like.
Speaker 14: The Queen obviously and then say the pop.
Speaker 1: Really really.
Speaker 2: Like one of auck time you guys, Sarah.
Speaker 14: But yeah, so like even like or even like like I can picture her shoting, but she's big like cheeks.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that she would have the healthier still quality. I feel like she'd have the runs a lot. Her fiber intake is not what it should.
Speaker 1: Nicki Mina, she'd have a chef and she'd have good she'd be in protein and.
Speaker 14: Rice, good good fiber, high fiber.
Speaker 1: That mixed maskata that she's always singing about, that had run straight.
Speaker 2: Through you know what I mean. I love how you put the Pope, the Queen and Nicki Minaj on the same sort of level.
Speaker 14: And say, bench Dame Judy Dench would sweat.
Speaker 1: She'd have a beat of sweat rolling down her forehead.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's not just you, sorry, Tunnel.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's right, she's just right.
Speaker 1: She do a power run. If you've got a call and you want to make it quick, short and sharp callers, it's fun. Be nine six double one o six five.
Speaker 2: We'll squeeze a few more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Til's and Brisbane. What do you need?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 1: How are you guys going fantastic? How are you tonight?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 13: I'm good. I'm not did to hersel right now, so I'm feeling great.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll put us on speaker.
Speaker 1: Put us on speaker. I'm going to do I'm going to do a cheer up for the girls, all right, and the boys and the boys.
Speaker 13: I'm outside, I'm outside. They're actually running it right now.
Speaker 23: So there's a bit loud in there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so they won't be able to hear me.
Speaker 2: Then I forget about it. I'm going to date to just walk in there and put us on speaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna pump. I saw that Jaylo documentary and I'm really is it good?
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not really a Jaylo fan, but I cried for her when she didn't get nominated for the Oscar. Really okay, I need to watch that really good?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: What do you need to nail hit this?
Speaker 13: I haven't?
Speaker 20: Is it just me?
Speaker 12: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's Bradley alright, the poor bastard? All right, can't you? And you know what?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 13: Should white bath towels be discontinued?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: It's going to end in disappointment, isn't it wrong?
Speaker 13: I got gifted from when I got married, and my husband and I we like toer clear of it every time because I don't know about you, but getting like black Muscara lines when I walk out of the shower, it is not really what I want to see.
Speaker 2: No, no, or just like any sort of tinted moisturizer or like BBE cream. I like to put a little bit of a face on nothing outrageous. As soon as I white, my hand's on a white towel. It happens a lot in hotels. I'm like, fuck, they're gonna find me for I am.
Speaker 1: Like a nutcase with a hotel bed sheet and tow I don't give a shit. I will do whatever I want on those poor white towels.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm so disrespectful towards those. Imagine how many they would waits them throw out.
Speaker 1: Same It's really bad. Actually, what is the math behind that? I'm so rude. I'll do anything to an hotel tower.
Speaker 13: I don't understand it because I traveled a bit. Like with dancing, I wear like a full face of makeup, and then when you like sweat or you like pick up the nearest talents white and half your face is gone. It's like an oom palumpa has died on the towel.
Speaker 11: What do you look at it?
Speaker 2: An oomp palumpa.
Speaker 1: That's wowful. You can't say that term. In twenty twenty two, she's gone. Olivia's rose. Let me guess an gym? Do you have any gym. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Olivia?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? And I do what you need?
Speaker 11: Well, I've actually never heard the podcast before, so cool, tell me what's good, tell me what's popping?
Speaker 2: So did you just see us on live? And this is your first time exposed to the podcast.
Speaker 1: On what Live, TikTok, Facebook, Insta, because I'm on TikTok as well, get out? Well, I mean you've been watching the live.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: This is an? Olivia's lying?
Speaker 2: So is the best friend obviously like us?
Speaker 11: Well, I kind of like I'm going on the radio guys, And she's like, what really?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, we're a podcast Olivia, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, well she should we pitch the podcast to Olivia. She don't need to discovered, as we've got to give her reason to stick around.
Speaker 24: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how long. I don't know how long you were watching the Life for Olivia, but we've had quite a few of our loyal listeners call through and tell us why they enjoyed the podcast. We've had things like it's their comfort podcast. It makes them feel like they're in good company and they don't feel alone. It makes the time pass on long road trips. It's a good sense of community we've got going on here.
Speaker 1: We've been told tonight that our podcast bridges time and space and can make a four hour car drive feel like a two minute skip and jump. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What sort of podcasts do you listen to?
Speaker 11: Well, I've been listening a lot of Tony and Ron lately.
Speaker 2: Oh you, Tony's our voiceover girl. You do realize she does all our sweepers. So when you hear the female you're.
Speaker 6: Listening to, is it just me a podcast by a couple of midges.
Speaker 2: That's Tony? So you basically, if you're a fan of Tony, you may as well listen. We need a guest episode with her.
Speaker 1: We've known Tony for decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at that it is.
Speaker 2: Scroll back far enough find an episode we did with Tony as our guest host. So there you go.
Speaker 1: I feel like you converted, Olivia.
Speaker 21: I think I have. Honestly, I think I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have, any listener, it's cold?
Speaker 2: Is it just me if you didn't catch that part?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You guys?
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, Sorry, I mean we're not here to just talk about the weather. Tara is on the Sunny Coast at thirteen is not the number. That is what I'm used to saying on my radio two nine six double one o six five. We need speed round calls. Everyone are Tara?
Speaker 2: What do you need? Tara?
Speaker 17: Hi, lovely, So I've got an gym for you.
Speaker 2: Great Bradley, you need it again?
Speaker 1: Sorry, my brain got exhausted to go for Is it just me?
Speaker 17: Okay? So is it just me? Or do you?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no no not stop you there? You finished this sentence, Bradley says, is it just me? Bit? And you finished the sentence? A you knew here?
Speaker 17: Tara, No, I'm just a dickhead.
Speaker 2: One more door just describing herself as a Dickheadara, one more?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 17: Do old people ship with wild abandon in public toilets?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 2: So many ship digits to a lot of like sheet towel chat, a lot of ship chat. Okay, what do you mean with wild abandon Like do they leave skitties in the bowl or something? What are you talking about?
Speaker 17: Well, I don't know if it's the same in the men's toilet. Maybe Jemma can back me up here, but like if you go into a public toilet and there's an old lady beside you, like you know, most of us, we try to do the fireman's blanket. Make it a bit quiet blanket, you know, like quiet, my dam I'm a little bit of toilet paper.
Speaker 2: First, I've never done that before.
Speaker 1: No, I don't give a shit either, Okay, sorry, continue.
Speaker 17: But yeah, I here like particularly old ladies, and they just let her rip.
Speaker 2: Do they get a bit off the chain?
Speaker 6: Do that when they go in front of you, all after you and you know you're they're in there, Because it's like.
Speaker 1: When you work with Amanda Kells. Have you had any experiences in the RN bar once?
Speaker 2: Actually? And yep, and she did the plot she did not?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah it is. It's like.
Speaker 17: Some sort of war zone happening in the cubicle.
Speaker 1: These people have set time left on these on this and they don't want to waste any time making sure you don't hear their ships.
Speaker 2: Like sorry, I don't even care. I'm not old. And I shipped with Reckless Abandon as well, so I don't really mind. And it's like one of our earlier callers that everyone ships. Yes, it's nothing to be ashamed.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, Hayden and I are at the point in our relationship now where I ship the door open.
Speaker 17: With it is that I struggled not to laugh.
Speaker 1: Oh you can laugh, right, That's what makes life fun, Tara. You gotta laugh at them, and half of them death. They won't have hear.
Speaker 17: I don't want to shame poor June just having a little because she had some mother cole.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I have tongue.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also feel like like shitting is fine. I don't care everyone shits, but I do draw the line of farting. I will. I don't think I'll ever be at that point in a relationship where I'll be comfortable, nor would I be happy if they fared in.
Speaker 1: Sure, you will get there and it will be fine.
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 1: We were the day three? That's it's a natural part of.
Speaker 2: It's not No, I would always want anyone i'm dating to use a bit of decorum.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that's like saying, oh when I get a house Like you guys haven't lived a full, long term four year plus relationship. Trust me, things change when you've read the four year mark.
Speaker 17: I haven't heard a fart until you've heard an elderly woman's got.
Speaker 2: Around, and they do really pack a punch to the oldies. I just don't think they care as much anymore, nor should they.
Speaker 6: I agree Ashley Ashley comments. To be fair, they probably can't hear themselves shitting.
Speaker 1: I think I made that actually, Yes, all right, Katie's in the quarry Park, Carlo, Katie, what do you want to say?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 12: God?
Speaker 23: Helloy?
Speaker 22: When are you going to start giving out some free stuff?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, last episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the rule that every single caller that comes on with it. Is it just me or for any reason? I suppose they can hit up prize Keeper Jenner and they get a free pop socket.
Speaker 6: So I didn't know that it doesn't include today.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: No, it can't back data. Is that the rule?
Speaker 2: No, Well, if they've come on today, we.
Speaker 1: Should have set that up at the start and we would add a million goals.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to mention it at the end because I'm gonna put a call through for genuine reasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh so like the extene kept a record, we can't. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: No, guys, are you fucking you here? It's always been the rule. If you hear yourself on the podcast, you message prize keeper Jenna. Remember when we did the review here, but you.
Speaker 1: Think you set that up at a start. I have to Katie's been sitting here for an hour and forty five trying to get on to talk about her free prize.
Speaker 2: So were you now taking the prizes back?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, I just didn't realize we were doing the You know me, I would have got prize giving music.
Speaker 2: Oh, we said last week. But that's how it works anyway.
Speaker 1: I thought it didn't mean it.
Speaker 15: Thought today was an exception. Yeah, okay, I'll send you on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to DM Jennerer.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, I will do color.
Speaker 2: Do you want? You can do that?
Speaker 15: The yellow yellow? Okay, it's cool.
Speaker 20: Thanks guys, and Katie.
Speaker 1: Can you contribute something like very prize? So add something to the world please.
Speaker 22: And I I've really got nothing.
Speaker 1: She's just sur prise.
Speaker 2: I like it now. You got to give you.
Speaker 1: That's what they call it the rad all right, thank you, Katie. She's gone. She's gone.
Speaker 2: The reason I was saving it until the end so that like half those callers won't even listen back to the podcast only if they list it's a taxi. You fucking idiots tried to throw me.
Speaker 1: Under the bus. Well, you know, my old the beach nine six double one one O six five will do a last one last call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that your brain is starting to fake because we've done a longer episode than normal.
Speaker 1: Yes, my number has started to fade. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Your number is starting to faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my phone hasn't stopped ringing. Why one of the boxes on the desk had my mobile number on it. People have been called. Oh my god, that's why I've been a bit distracted. I have had eighteen calls and the listener text me said, hey, FYI meet You should remove the box. It's got your addressing, your phone number. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Because when Zain came in, he put one of them on top here that.
Speaker 15: Look and it was sitting up. He sabotaged us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well this has been the best episode ever. That is just brilliant.
Speaker 1: I was called a bitch, Dr Gabe.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you did ask him the question, you said, who do you think is the bigger beach?
Speaker 1: Is the one that pictures to his friends are shut up and he's dm crawling back for forgiveness. I'm noticed it. Oh god, I won't read it that because he's been blocked.
Speaker 2: I'm just so fractile.
Speaker 1: Final call now, I'm just trying to entertain. I can. I'll be happy, I really can better reply to him. I will, I will. I'm nine six double one one o six five. In the meantime, we should do.
Speaker 4: This WSFM time saber traffic and we're national.
Speaker 1: So the Perth Highway is Chuckers, so is the Sacramento let Way.
Speaker 2: In all honesty, all events. If you if you are currently listening and you manage to get on the show, you're one of our callers. Yeah, hit up at a couple of inches on Instagram to claim your prize, and.
Speaker 1: We need a final call, wrap it all up, but positive, No, it's something nice, something fun. It's Kayler on thirteen nine six double one one six. Kayla.
Speaker 2: If you're our last call, I say you better be good.
Speaker 1: Go out with a bang kk.
Speaker 17: I've got a better one than I'm picking drugs.
Speaker 2: Good order, better than better than drugs and dick okay, I've got the list out.
Speaker 4: Go all right.
Speaker 17: Really, when you get like macas or something and they put an extra nugget in, yeh.
Speaker 2: That's never happened to me, break my day.
Speaker 1: That is hot. That is hot.
Speaker 2: When I worked at maccos, I did occasionally try and throw a bonus nugging just to make someone day. But I think my manager cottoned onto it because I got in trouble, and then she would count them every time I was in charge of making a nugget. Wow, I was like, it says ten pack, but there's room for eleven. I'm gonna make someone's day. I might make Kayla's day.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kayla, fantastic last call for talkback Tings live for the first time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kayla, Thank you, I love you, dar and thanks everyone that called. I forgets to claim your prize.
Speaker 1: Is she cutie? I really quite like her. Yeah, what great calls we got to.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to find the closing music? Mitch needs to go to bed. It's been quite a marathon.
Speaker 1: He really has. And I've been pressing all the calls. My fingers are bruising, battered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been standing, remember.
Speaker 1: You guys ghastly into believing that the big fucking slury didn't exist.
Speaker 2: No, I just said I'd never heard of it, and I wanted someone to call in and verify the information.
Speaker 1: Why do they keep that up? That could have been a national icon.
Speaker 2: It's just because it's branded that's that becomes a bit weird. Oh yeah, like you don't have Australian Banana's plasid on the Australian Banana, the Big Banana.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, thank you for listening to the first ever live talk back tings.
Speaker 2: I love how you didn't throw an annual. Have you now changed your mind?
Speaker 1: I'm fucking done with it? It's then happening again.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I think it's because you're needy and people were mean to you.
Speaker 1: Needy but multiple shot wounds in the thighs four callers joking. Now I know, I'm actually not. I'm fine with it all.
Speaker 2: Sorry. You just looked at me with so much pain in your eyes and it's like you're welling up. You're like, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Now, I swear next week, why don't we do this? Why don't we get Blue Heaven and Glime milkshakes and we'll try them on the show.
Speaker 2: How are we going to get them?
Speaker 1: I'll find them, Okay, I'll find them. I'll find them.
Speaker 2: Not to get them on Facebook marketplace? Do you love that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If I can't find IM's gonna squeeze a lime into a milk. Now, if you want to get in touch a couple of mitches, slide into the DM. So back next week with an og show a Classic Show episode one hundred and twelve.
Speaker 2: This has been an absolute hoot, idiot, Thanks for getting amongst it. We'll catch you next week.
Speaker 6: So you, guys, is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now if you're watching on Facebook or TikTok. Now's the time where we record the secret segment and it's a secret from you. Okay, you're going to have to listen to the actual podcast when it comes out tomorrow if you want to hear the rest of it.
Speaker 1: We are closing off, so see Facebook Live. You can show off Sam if he's out there. Bye, guys, I'll get everyone saying goodbye. They're so sweet.
Speaker 2: Can I just say that someone on TikTok a couple of people. Actually I saw people watching on TikTok live. They were commenting Mitch as in me, Mitch, stopped checking yourself out on the camera. But look, the camera lens is directly It's like my line of sight is right there, so it looks like I'm just staring at myself with my own reflection.
Speaker 1: I did notice that a couple of moments in, but no, it's it's just the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Oh no, I've missed it. Well, Jess. The podcast is out tomorrow. Everything that just happened and more.
Speaker 1: Can I just say the amount of people that are putting this up on there, they're watching on their on their TVs. Oh crazy.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen any of that yet. Also, Sam, are those grapes even that bad? Can you believe the abuse I got?
Speaker 3: That's fine, thank you all the problems.
Speaker 1: They're not that bad.
Speaker 2: But I've had better, Yeah, just a bit like me and my co hosts.
Speaker 1: Excuse you have not had better?
Speaker 2: I've had many. I've had more co hosts than hot dinners.
Speaker 1: We have to this point, and you fucked more cor hosts than man.
Speaker 2: What No, that's not true. I haven't rooted any mine, none of them, No, Achelan, Alicia, Mitchell, Cherry, all right, Hey, have I rooted any of them?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 2: Because he signed that n DA he didn't want to admit to.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a marathon. That was. Well done, Sam for taking all the calls.
Speaker 15: Well done, Sam, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that. Okay, I'm going to end this TikTok live so we can record the bonus segment.
Speaker 1: Right see everybody, bye. Well, this is the secret segment. We haven't stopped.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't said Welcome to ad Debris the secret segment on the end, I have to bounce.
Speaker 1: Sam's going.
Speaker 24: But the amount of calls that we got was insanely. We had full board more or less the entire time.
Speaker 2: You did look busy out there.
Speaker 24: I did not expect to be as busy as I'm fucking thanks. I worked harder on the episode of this show then the entire week I produced me to show once.
Speaker 3: Yes, really yeah, and that's true.
Speaker 1: I actually read that chaos.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't say that because he's feeling fragile. You just the boot and he said that our podcast gets more callers than his radio show. That's not real, he said, Well, he said he worked harder today than a whole week on your show.
Speaker 24: I just care more.
Speaker 1: About this than he's ever done. I'll just turned my micf.
Speaker 2: No, I've realized that Mitch has like a diss threshold, like he can handle a couple. But then when there's three with it three.
Speaker 1: I think I cut off about the fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's when I'm like, yeah, he can handle a couple.
Speaker 1: Just people aren't smart, are they. They just don't realize if you go on someone's show, you don't walk in someone's house. Its awful. What's HATEA that's awful?
Speaker 2: You didn't say my greats were awful.
Speaker 1: I did. That was only because I was feeling attacked. I was a wounded dog. I was trying out on me cick my wounds in the near You know, you're the nearest, the nearest dog, you're the lowest. Janis Kleiser. I am going through the Facebook to the comments. People are going crazy. I feel like people must have been shy, like some people to.
Speaker 2: Tell you that we were live on my Facebook page as well.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even look at that.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's obviously got way more.
Speaker 1: Janet, did you put us on on WSFM?
Speaker 15: Yes, we're all live on WSFMAN.
Speaker 2: I'm not even When Sam and I were setting up the Facebook live, it gave me a list of all the pages that I manage, and you just ticked the ones you wanted on and I'm like, check it on studio team. If you want, check it on iHeart check it on Dona Art Primary School.
Speaker 15: That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: They all get it. Look at all these comments people, there's a lot of you know. The weird thing was we circled back to Towls multiple times. We circled back to lives many times, and we circled back to shit many times. Yeah, that should be the name of the episode, tow Ship Lives.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm write back down Funny Lime.
Speaker 1: Shiitt in town. What was the order was lime, limetowers and ship. Yeah, okay, I'm going through the comments.
Speaker 2: You know you could do that later. You could just have a conversation with me.
Speaker 1: But I missed stuff like this high from Inverell. Well, I'm so glad I went to the comments.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, Sam, you have to go. What are you doing tonight? I've got.
Speaker 24: Fun get very drunk and sing karaoke and choices of songs.
Speaker 2: I just love a good like old school ballad.
Speaker 24: Yeah, time after time.
Speaker 2: That's not it's more like a belter you know. That's Selene do on where it's like baby, baby baby.
Speaker 8: Like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's os up the octave that I couldn't be fucked or like might go to with that What's up fall on Blonde?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I do Kate Bush running up that hill just at the moment because I'm really into it. Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 2: A lot of Carrioke machines wouldn't have it because it wasn't popular until like a week ago.
Speaker 15: It was pretty puppular.
Speaker 2: It was right, yes, No, it's like obviously had way more success now than it ever did back in the day. It wasn't unknown like an album track. Yeah, yeah, it'd be like replay from Chromatica, just randomly going back. So not a good example.
Speaker 1: That is my favorite song. And on the remix album, I like the Elton John one so dramatic.
Speaker 2: We played oh my God, a fine from Above and it was so cool.
Speaker 1: I listened it on the plane and I did think we were having a wing engine problem at one point, but that Elton's edited voice. Hell, but it was Elton John.
Speaker 2: I listened to art pot whenever I'm tired because I remember once Lady Gaga saying in an interview, the way that the songs are stracted, the music is designed to wake you up. Oh and ever since she said that it's pure placebo effect. But I listened to art pop and I'm like, Wow, I'm so awake now because she said that, you believe it. If she'd never said that, I wouldn't have made a difference about he needs caffeine, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd like one, to be honest, you'd like one caffeine.
Speaker 3: It's just one caffe What can I get for you today?
Speaker 2: I could get one caffeine one apple.
Speaker 1: The amount of people fucking yelling at us.
Speaker 2: About that, I know I didn't see anyone yelling at us read a book? Is that after I posted the video boldly? It was the confidence with which you said the precise amount you said? Did you know an apple has the exact same amount of caffeine as a one shot coffee?
Speaker 1: I know I was there.
Speaker 2: But where'd you get that?
Speaker 1: Someone told me once a doctor? Actually, yeah, it was a doctor. There's no fucking way doctor gay would never go to his fucking surgery. Oh why do you hate doctor Gaye? He doesn't. Sorry, but he's.
Speaker 2: Also a emedic. It doesn't have a surdery. I would hope you don't go to with Thurdery.
Speaker 1: He's got a surgery at the back of a van. I'm calling fair trade that's rude and unhealthy.
Speaker 2: Sam, you're going to be late, darling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've got a party. I've got a fucking masquerade party. What's that? You gotta wear a mask?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck? That sounds itchy.
Speaker 1: It does sound itchy. And I had to go get a mask today, an only mask that would fit my head. None of the maskarade ones, like the classic Eye mask would fit my head. So I had to get the squid Game mask.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Just like it looks like a fencing mask. It's a whole head mask.
Speaker 15: How is that masquerade?
Speaker 1: It's not, but it's the only mask that would fit me otherwise, the Phantom of the Opera, you know how it's a half mask. I was wearing four masks, but they're so small in my head it looked like the Phantom half mask.
Speaker 2: What kind of evil prick throws a maskerade party when we're just getting back to normal after that. Yeah, we've just had two years of wearing masks.
Speaker 1: B Well, his name is Matt and it's met Gala themed and he's calling it the Matt Guard. Of course, very self indulgent. Of course is gay?
Speaker 2: I quite like there's no play on words of my name. No, there's heaps were not party themes Glitch Mitch and the Matrix.
Speaker 1: And everyone compete as themselves. From a different timeline, I'd be thin mm hmm, generally blonde. What would you be from another timeline? I was also blonde another time.
Speaker 2: So odd.
Speaker 1: But a different timeline is like a different different timeline is like you in the multiverse. Like there's the theory that there's a billion Mitchell Coombs all doing that all took different.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you meant me from a different point in time.
Speaker 1: No, no, No, it means like if Mitchell Coumbs never left bogan Gate, that would be the Mitchell Combs that would go to that party. That would actually be a good thing if.
Speaker 2: I pursued my original childhood dream of becoming a hairdresser, corrects Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have an eyebrown piercing and a boyfriend named Trent.
Speaker 2: And I'd probably have lip fillers.
Speaker 1: No, he'd be an R M.
Speaker 2: Williams. What would I be like as a hairdresser? I probably have horrific like arthritists in my hair. You had RSI from clicking a mouse or too many hand imagine I actually worry about hair dressers a.
Speaker 1: Lot same my had dress would Needa always rabbits on about her hand, like I keep cutting, I go, let's talk more cut.
Speaker 2: But like it's just you're asking for it. If you're a hairdresser, an rs I your hands. I meant to do this all day.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, we're not built for that. That's why there's special scissors. And they've got like the little ring that you put in. I can't explain there's scissors. They have an extra hole.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right?
Speaker 1: Google hairdressing scissors.
Speaker 2: Now. Anyway, so you're wearing, yeah, you'd be.
Speaker 1: Mitching the matrix.
Speaker 2: We could do witch or cubes will come as wich wicked themed. Oh, we could do that. I'd be alphabet Alphabet.
Speaker 1: You're an idiot. Who else is there? Glendale?
Speaker 2: Glendale and Alphabet?
Speaker 1: I saw that one.
Speaker 13: This is awful.
Speaker 1: What I'm not a wicked guy?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's good. It took me a second watch to actually get into it. Okay, I know that it's not like a Netflix show, and like having a second watch is kind of a pricing commitment. Yeah, but it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Imagine going I'm not really into carnival cruisers, but I went on a second crew. It's better the second time.
Speaker 2: You just have to push through the first one.
Speaker 1: You know, my first private JED I didn't enjoy, so I booked a second one.
Speaker 2: No, no, trust me, just like, give it time, you'll get into it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't until the second PJ that I really thought this is familiar.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm most worried about.
Speaker 1: I'm very worried that you haven't Google's hairdressing. Please look at them, I did. Oh, and were you shocked at all?
Speaker 2: They just look like there's no second ring?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 2: Can I finish what I was gonna say?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: I'm worried because we just did that whole thing on Facebook Live, and I forgot to be mindful of my paone expressions. So if any of those callers I was like pooring get them off, you would have seen me be like, no good.
Speaker 1: There was one call that I noticed you grimmus and I went, oh that's bold.
Speaker 2: Yeah I forgot, But also go back.
Speaker 1: And watch your pinpoint the moment someone text me and I realized that I've docked myself and I'm getting out. I did.
Speaker 2: I knew something was happening over there. I did point out to you. Oh, because as you handed me the box to check, you put it right up against the camera lens on my tiktop.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot here ready, I put this the hairdressing xisses up on the big screen. This is from Exclusive Shees dot com dot au. So you, Mitch, they're like made, so you do.
Speaker 2: It's not a second ring.
Speaker 1: No, but that I meant that.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's.
Speaker 15: Three hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: He had attention your scissors. This is how you properly use stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not that amy.
Speaker 20: Look.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's a one minute video over it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lost interest. I'm just looking in the Facebook group. Talicia just went full angry mum on everyone.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 2: She says, if any of your dare to ring Mitchell Cheery's number, you're going to get a flaming bag of blue shit popped out Queen lives on your doorstep. Lose it, forget it, delete.
Speaker 1: Your Screenshow oh that's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Yes, how far into the video do you reckon the number was visible?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but we might have to delete it.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at the video now, I can't even see.
Speaker 6: It, and I'm pretty sure someone commented that they had it on the TV and they couldn't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see it at all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't see it to see. Oh it's fine. I don't know how anyone got the number. How many people called you?
Speaker 1: I had about eight miss calls fuck off and a text saying, hey, remove a box because I just got your number from this Hell it's not there. Maybe when Zane puts it up. Yeah. No, I don't know what happened. Oh well, I don't mind. How can I do anyway? I reckon, You're safe, Okay, I don't know how they got my number.
Speaker 2: Then remember that time you accidentally we were on Instagram live and you filmed me putting my phone pin in and you freaked out and you deleted the video and then I was like, why did you do that? I can change my phone pit easily and also how is someone ever going to get their hands on my But this this is very different. You can't just change it number, can you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I could, but I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I still don't know how they Yeah, read me the tech honestly, don't um it was me.
Speaker 1: Fine, Hey, you should remove the box in front of Jenna with your address and phone number on it, so they could see it, Like how I can't You could see some of your address from time to time when it would move.
Speaker 2: Who was moving the box? It's a box, It just sits there.
Speaker 15: There's look, there's no way you can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's full of shit. Although they are calling you, so.
Speaker 1: There's no caller ID, so they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is no one should bother going to find the Facebook live video because it's actually not visible.
Speaker 1: It was only on my.
Speaker 2: TikTok that you saw it, and that's not up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't mind.
Speaker 2: You'd be quite grateful for the attention.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be honest, I like it. Keep texting guys. Oh well that was successful. I mean that could have gone either way, to be honest.
Speaker 10: It could have.
Speaker 15: No, it's been fun.
Speaker 1: It's been real fun. What are we doing tonight, Mitchell?
Speaker 8: You do?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: It's weird because I've been thinking to myself, like the last few weeks, Oh, I really need like a weekend of nothing. Like you know, I keep going out, I keep drinking, I keep getting hung over. It's just not good. I need like a chill weekend in. And now that I have one, it's a bit different because because it wasn't deliberate, I just genuinely have not had anyone invite me to anything. Yeah, and so I've just been sitting, especially because Jordan's not home too, He's out of town and I'm sitting at home. It's like, oh, I mean, I knew I needed this, but it doesn't feel good when it's.
Speaker 1: Not my plan alone with your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was a bit lonely last night.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I know that this is good for me, but I think it would have hit different if I was like I had been invited to something. I said, no, no, I need a night in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But when I was invited to nothing, I was like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Would have liked to have had the option. Yeah, yeah, and I get that. Yeah, I would have liked the option to canceled this masquerade party to it.
Speaker 2: You love canceling parties.
Speaker 1: No, I won't. We actually have three invites tonight. I don't want to go to any of them. Sorry, yeah, he'll be there.
Speaker 2: I fucking rab it in there you go. You might be the bitchiest myth, but you're the more popular one, apparently, oh you, but not.
Speaker 1: In this fucking circle. I got three school friends really now it's like a mixture of old friends, new friends, school friends, the holy Trinity of.
Speaker 2: Friends, church friends, church friends, Zumba friends, friends.
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's me on the fly?
Speaker 1: Squash?
Speaker 2: No good?
Speaker 1: No, oh shit, I forgot another party. My dentist friends, My dentists moved clinics and tried to poach me. Is that how things work? She's like, Hi, I've moved, Please come to my clinic.
Speaker 2: Mine did that? My not my dentist, but my who was it? My psychiatrists? Oh, the one that prescribes mixture, my ADHD men. And we're just in a groove of things now. He teller helps me and goes good, they still work. And I'm like, yep, and he goes great, write a prescription. I've got it, And I'm like, I don't want to go through the process of having to get a new one and then having to explain everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my doctor was sick the other week, which is ironic, And I had a new doctor and the rigmarole of it all and setting it up and my partner and no partner, you know, Yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should reach out to my greyhound raising friends.
Speaker 1: You should keep you could keep in touch with them.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should touch.
Speaker 1: They're thick as they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't they don't.
Speaker 15: I don't think they're nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: True, Actually, my zoomber friends are really nice.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course if you compare them to your drive by shooting friends.
Speaker 6: True, true, but some of them were nice to begin with.
Speaker 1: No, my favorite group. If you've ever been to Jenner's house when the terrorism friends are around, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But they're always a whop, always always.
Speaker 1: I always want to go on a plane. Calm down, Yeah, fucking darker.
Speaker 2: I need to catch up with my parallel parking friend.
Speaker 1: They're talented. Yeah, hi girl, that's been a Oh my left side sleeper friends, Oh my god, No, I'm more of a right side sleeper. That's done me. I think I am cool. How long that was at a long show? It felt like it was ten minutes.
Speaker 2: The tears in your eyes as you say that to me, I'm yawning.
Speaker 1: Let's play this game. Who was our worst caller? That's Ruth, the one who said that blue drinks tastes like children. No, No, she was fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: That's why I loved her.
Speaker 1: She was a computer. At one point she went, I am not a human what she did? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: Actually Fluffy was good.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I like she's always good.
Speaker 1: Will calling then his mother calling.
Speaker 15: That was cute.
Speaker 1: It's cute. That's cute. Jump on the same call. Save save the credit, well prepaid credit for yeah, save the Doto credit. Do you remember getting your credit from the calls front counter and it was on a fucking long receipt.
Speaker 15: Receipt you just.
Speaker 1: Did one code.
Speaker 2: I saved so much money with that with credit. Yeah, because I bought my I bought my my phone outright, and because I was prepaid with Virgin Mobile at the time, which is no longer with this rip.
Speaker 1: Virgin Mobile no longer around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got converted to optis automatically. Anyway, if you recharge your credit the day before it expired, it would carry over. And so I had accumulated like four grand in credit, Oh my god. And so once a month I would just go and buy the cheapest credit, which was like ten bucks. And I was paying ten dollars a month for my credit. Shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're going to see once a month. Did you just do a ten hour call with a friend in Sweden?
Speaker 2: No, no, because it never expired if you topped it up the day before and one day they got you. I forgot, I let it slip. I didn't top up, so my four grand gone and I was like, mat as, I'll get in your phone. Then on a plan it is just me or do you not understand what data is?
Speaker 1: Because it's like a half gigs of data? And what is data? What do you mean I'm always on the internet. Does that makes sense?
Speaker 2: I have it written down in my notes. It was probably gonna end up in Janice junk one day, but it was literally, is data such a scam? Because I've got so many notifications barking up my puss, being like, Hi, your iclone story is full, your Google story is full, and I pay for both. Yeah, I pay for both, And I'm like, how much to what do I need? I've done, I've gone and deleted shit, and I think they just line to me now.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about data in the plan when they're like a limited talk, a limited text, six gigs of data. I remember when six.
Speaker 2: That's like you're roaming, Like if you are not on wi Fi and you go on the internet.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, why do we like, can't we just have unlimited?
Speaker 2: There are plans that are unlimited these days.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got my most recent plan. It was actually cheaper because I was using I think they looked. They said on average, you use thirteen percent of your monthly data. And I'm like, yeah, you're right. Everywhere I go I have WiFi, so I never use it.
Speaker 1: Yep, i'd be the same.
Speaker 2: I think, oh my god, my throat's given away.
Speaker 1: We've been going for it and maybe we should clock off everyone. That was a very fun first potentially annual. We'll talk back things life. Let's get out of here. He's Saturday night, after all. True, and that's why we did everyone saying why the fuck when we listen back? We did it Saturday night because people aren't at work and people can call through and they're at home before going out before dinner, so we timed it well.
Speaker 2: Before we go, Can you explain one thing to me? Because I said to you, oh, are we still doing Saturday? And you said yeah? And I said, what time do you reckon? We do like five pm or six pm? And you said, oh, it's dark by six, so let's do five. And I was like, what does that have to do with anything? The darkness? And you never replied, And I still really want to know how you figured that the fucking darkness effects our ability to do a podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, it was dark when you sent that, so I didn't want to reply. No, it's winter. And my theory is that winter dark cold, like it's by the time the sun sets in winter it's freezing, and people.
Speaker 2: Are like, what's that got to do with our air control?
Speaker 1: People might be out. I don't know, I don't know. It wasn't for us, it was for the listeners. I just thought people would have the sun. They can watch while the sun's setting and the sun up, the mood it's still good.
Speaker 2: But at six they're like, I'm not watching it the ship, I'm darkness. When people usually watch things at night. It's just dropped at six as soon as the sun said they were like, nah, it's dark. I can't watch a podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say it here. Best caller, Sand we started, loved, We started bigger than we could ever top. He was so sensational and he was from Canada. His name's Sand that such and he got up at three in the morning Canadian time. Now, Jenny, you take these boxes out. I'm going straight to my car. I'm going to talk to either of you, and I want you to clean the message. No, look at Dot sitting out there.
Speaker 2: Jesus, it's asleep.
Speaker 1: She breathing. No, oh, she's up the glass.
Speaker 15: It's very loud.
Speaker 2: Great show everyone, Yeah, thanks everyone who got amongst it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, and we will see you next week for a normal episode. Yeah, well done.
Speaker 2: Are any of them ever really normal?
Speaker 1: Good point? I don't know why I say that, and do this?
Speaker 2: The hymn, oh, the hymn Dot? Where's the organ? We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent, So let's go. Hey, everybody, see next week at you then bye bye?
Speaker 24: Is it just me?
Speaker 15: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.