Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Tauber and coming up on today's show, Georgia Love calls emergency services over her lost phone, Megan Markle's controversial rebrand, and our New Friday Debrief. But first, I don't mean to brag, but in the space of a week, another one of our twenty twenty five predictions has already come true. I actually gassed when I saw this, and I sent it directly to you, Amy, because I want to give you props you came up with this one. Yeah. So, Queensland based influencer Sophie Jane Miller has followed in the footsteps of Cartia Milan and Ashton Wood and launched, as we predicted, her own matcha powder called Matcha Lane. And I'm going to say I pulled that prediction out of my absolute ass. There have been no signs other than the fact that Sophie Jane Miller loves Matcha that she would actually start her own business. She has made Matcha her own personal brand. She makes it always on a YouTube channel. She's always visiting a local cafe in Queensland where they serve up her favorite match, ye o bagel in Queens. I must be really kicking themselves. Sophie's not going to be visiting there every day. Well. She and her influencer bestie Georgia Richards have even named a YouTube series Match of Therapy, so it is clear that she loves Matcher and the strategy behind her announcement was quite interesting because most influencers, if they're starting a new business, they would do an announcement post saying this is my startup, this is how I've done it, but she simply shared an instructional video showing how she makes her morning match it. She didn't even specify that the powder she was using was her own. She simply wrote in the caption, how I make the most delicious ice Matcher and tagged the new brand. Let's throw to the real.
Speaker 2: Your most perfect.
Speaker 1: Far the most important way is that you.
Speaker 2: Have a high quality. Is a ceremonial grade about three scoops depending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even realize it was her own brand. I only showed interest in the post because Amy, you had made that prediction and I was like, oh, she's teamed up with another company, and then when I clicked on it, I was like, what, I actually think this is really clever marketing because I think a lot of people would actually switch off if they saw some video of her announcing, oh, this is my matcher, but a lot of people must organically be asking her, hey, where do you actually get your matcher from? And by sharing this instructional video, it's a really clever way to be like, well, this is the one I use, and it just so happens to be my brand. Yeah, it's so true. It sort of reminds me of when Talia Scines used to sprook third Fixes drink bottle and I never knew that it was her boyfriend Mitch Third's brand. I thought, wow, that drink bottle is really cool. She must genuinely love it, She's always got it. And that's how it comes across with this match a post. You're like, this must be the matcher that she has been using all the time in her YouTube videos, But it just turns out no, it's one that she is spooking. Yeah. Well, all of Sophie's influencer best is were quick to congratulate her in the comment section, So Georgia Richards wrote yes, she has officially a while Rachel Catherine wrote Maucha Laine might just convert me into a much a drinker, whilst her manager, laying from Posey Creative wrote so proud of you. It's quite interesting because a few months ago we discussed how Cartie Milan and also ashton Wood's match A brand shut down and it's still unclear if this was because sales were down, because this has become a very oversaturated market. See. I thought it was obviously down to their friendship buster up because I only had just launched the brand. But if this brand was successful, would they then not go and on sell it onto someone else and say, oh, we've got this client base. It would be much money. Don't easy just shut it down? Yeah? And I had only just started, so they couldn't really go to another company and say, oh, here's the projections of how much this is going to earn blah blah blah. I've also noticed in recent times there's been a lot of debate around the ethics of white people profiting off selling a traditional Japanese drink like Matcher. So far, the reaction, though, has been pretty good. Her very loyal follower base seemed very excited that she's brought out her own brand. I think because it aligns with her because she's always talking about Matcher. Her Instagram account so far has sixteen hundred followers, and when you have a look at the website, it's quite interesting because you discovered that she is running this business alongside her dad, Cam, who seems to be quite a successful businessman now. On the new brand's website, it says the father and daughter duo share a love for Matcher and after about a year of trying to find the best tasting matcher here in Australia, they came up short and decided to go straight to the source and bring the good stuff here. When I read on their website that they have sourced this matcher from Japan, I initially thought, well, that's fantastic that they're actually supporting Japanese manufacturing of Matcher. But that I also thought is at the time that Sophie recently went to Japan, because just last month she was in Japan for a jet Star influencer trip. Yeah, was surely that would have been a bit too much of a quick turnaround. It didn't seem like they had much of an opportunity because on the website it says that they visited farms in Japan to source the best matcher. We must be heard dad doing it then, because we've only seen on Sophie's vlogs last year her going to Japan once. Well, that being said, this could have been a very quick turnaround because unfortunately there appears to be a spelling error on the packaging, so instead of saying how to make, it says hot to make. I felt bad for her because when you're you've got to startup business, you want everything to be perfect. So maybe they just wanted to get it out there with the start of the new year. You've got a laugh, don't yeah, situate just put a little sticker over the top or something. I was quite surprised to see how expensive this much actually is. So thirty five dollars for a thirty grand bag. Yeah, when you compare it to other brands like Trepeka, who sells match A tea for twenty nine dollars, you get two hundred grams. It is slightly different because that is Matcha tea. I know that Sophie is selling a ceremonial grade matcher, which I think is a little bit more expensive. But I had another look at a brand who sells ceremonial grade leaves and they sell a fifty grand bag for eighteen dollars, so hers is quite costly. I think you're paying for the fat that it's got her name and branding on it. A lot of people are buying it because she put up an Instagram story and her ticket machine for sales was just going off. Can I say, Amy, though, I think that your prediction was slightly wrong because weren't you predicting that she would bring out a matched tea with Georgie Stevenson's brand Naked Harvest.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I predicted that she'd bring out her own line, and Kate, you suggested perhaps Naked Harvest because her friend Georgia Richards, of course had her brand with Naked Heart. What if she spoke to her manager and they both worked out that she could be making far more money by launching her own match a brand than doing it with Naked Harvest. Looking at maybe the figures that Georgia Richard's got. This isn't her first business, though, so she started out selling an e book and that was really successful, and then she's also had her own drink bottle company and done a few other things, so maybe this is going to be the one that really takes off for her. The timing of the release I think is really good. Being the new year, people are wanting to jump onto year knew me. I want to become like a match a girly. The only thing I find interesting is there's been no men off her cookbook, which she was heavily promoting last year, that she was taking photos for it and all that. I d say, there had been a bit of a whole in production. I think something with the printer. I'm also surprised that she didn't launch a YouTube video in conjunction with the launch of her new brand to go inside. Yet Well, we're yet to see a YouTube video from Sophie for this year. I think she's going to launch with the news of the Matcher brand. See. I just think it will be integrated into one of her weekly vlogs. I think that she's really trying to make it feel organic and not a hard sale.
Speaker 2: You'll often hear people say, well, you're helping women find their voices, and I fundamentally disagree with that, because women don't need to find a voice. They have a voice, they need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen.
Speaker 1: Megan Mirkal has marked twenty twenty five as the year of her comeback. After a five year social media hiatus, The Duchess of Sussex returned to Instagram on New Year's Day with a bang, unveiling her plans to get back to her lifestyle blogging routes. Yes, and this social media return has been years in the making, so she was set to make a comeback in twenty twenty two to coincide with the launch of her podcast Archetypes, and she went as far as securing the handle at Meghan and an interview with The Cut, she said that she was getting back on Instagram. Is that because she was just like just share, you know what I mean, Like just Meghan, We'll drop the Meghan Markele despite the fact that she is keeping the Duchess of Sussex in her title. Yeah. I suppose it's an awkward one because everyone knows her as Meghan Markle, but since getting married, she kind of doesn't have a last name. Can you imagine Meghan Train and she's like, fuck me. I'm also Meghan and I'm famous. Yeah, I want to know who she bought the handle off as well, because she clearly had to acquire it somehow. Now, despite being ready to launch the account, she decided last minute that she wasn't going to and at SAP dormant for the last couple of years. Now, that all changed on New Year's Day, So the account's profile picture of a pink flower suddenly changed to a black and white picture of Meghan. Yeah, wasn't there a lot of mystery surrounding that Instagram account because people saw the Meghan account pop up, but no one knew if it was actually Megan Markle because she did put up that strange display picture. Yeah, well, she had dropped a lot of clues as I was saying before that she was launching this account. Then the account at Meghan popped up, but it did have this strange profile picture. I'm super confused because I went to follow it at the time when there was a lot of speculation or is this Megan? But I had to refollow come New Year's Days. I don't know what happened there. The account did have one hundred thousand followers when it wasn't confirmed to be hers and then as at the time of recording, it's got one point three million. So obviously the word got out there that this was the real Megan. So on New Year's Day she uploaded a video of her frolicking on the beach and she wrote twenty twenty five in the sand. Now word has it that Prince Harry actually filmed the video. He did a good job, but it kind of looked like one of those videos in a crime show that depicts the wife who's been murdered. Yes, it did remind me of that. Yeah, I love her and for some reason I couldn't help but crtings really hard at that video. It just seemed a bit try well. Someone said it was giving Pinterest twenty twelve vibes, And to be fair, Meghan has been off social media for a long time, so she actually deactivated her personal Instagram account seven years ago when she got engaged to Prince Harry. They did have their Sussex Royal account, but again that's laid dormant for the last five years. When they left. The Royal family actually surprised that Meghan hasn't got more followers, because if you compare her number of followers to Kate and Wills. They've got sixteen point eight million, but they've had like fifteen years to build it that She's had it for a couple of days. They've had their account for fifteen. Oh, actually they probably have considering how long they've been married. Yeah, I mean a million's pretty good for only a week into the new year. I think that is going to grow and grow from there. One thing that stood out to me was this comeback video wasn't actually specifically shot for Instagram. It was shot in a landscape mode, so it didn't really suit reels. Yeah, that's one thing I can't stand when people do post those landscape videos. You're like, fuck, it's so much better as a reel. It didn't stop the traction because it did get eight million views. Now, the real reason for Megan's social media return became apparent the following day, and this is when she dropped the trailer for her new Netflix lifestyle show called With Love Meghan and this is going to start airing on the sixteenth of January, a day before Molly Bay's documentary set to air on Prime Yes, I am so excited to watch both of these. So the teaser was set to the song Do You Believe In Magic? And it showed Megan in the kitchen, decorating cakes, making for carture, arranging flowers, and even collecting honey in a beekeeper suit. It was really giving David Beckham vibes from his doco. Yeah, here's a little taste of the promo, Let's go.
Speaker 2: I have always loved taking something pretty ordinary and elevating it, surprising people with moments that let them know I was really thinking of them.
Speaker 1: What this is probably one of the most glamorous summons of my life.
Speaker 2: It's I'm going to share some little tips and tricks. I see what color I gravitate to, and everything goes from there. And how you can incorporate these practices every day.
Speaker 1: That's what you want.
Speaker 2: You want that sheep and texture, Tom, This is about connecting with friends. I love that we're doing this together for the first time, making new friends.
Speaker 1: That is so good. Now I seem to be in the minority because I got really excited when I saw the trailer. Megan was really reminding me a lot of Nigella Laws and this type of show is something that I would really enjoy watching. I was one of the people who was excited too, but that's because I am a Megan fan. The only thing that disappointed me a little bit was the appearance of all of these celebrities, because I knew instantly that that was going to cop criticism from people. People are going to act like this is quite an elitist program. It just reminded me of her podcast, because the podcast archetype. She invited all of her A list superstar friends on to talk about issues that are apparently related to the common person, and people didn't find it relatable. People found it a bit pukeheathy. Yeah, again, I am a Megan fan. But the only thing is everything she does and it just seems so American, Like she is American. Again, she's American, but I think that that's what the British don't like about her. Their critics were quick to slam Meghan's show, so it was labeled dull. She was labeled entitled, tone deaf and tasteless. In the midst of a cost of living crisis that seems to be something that everyone's sort of the go to, isn't It's like, how discussing it's the cost of living crisis and that she's there, she is making cakes for a celebrity friend. I think that's a bit of a shit Megan reaction. Yeah, Well, Meghan McCain, who was the daughter of former Republican Senator John McCain. She shared an absolutely scathing response to the trailer on x SO. She wrote, there have been two terror attacks in two days, major wars raging, and Americans can't pay for groceries. We are a country in rage, uncertainty, and intensity right now. This is why the world doesn't like you. Nothing else, just completely and utterly tone death to the moment. But don't we want to escape all of that by watching a charming show of someone cooking up a storm in the kitchen and using flowers to sprinkle over their cereal. Like this is escapism at its best. But I just think it's sad that this woman, who has been so heavily criticized and I think unfairly criticized by the media and by the public, all she does is release a feel good cooking show. They've probably done it strategically because they've thought, well, we can't really have Megan talking about women's rights. We can't have this because this is going to piss people off. They've literally just released a feel good show and everyone's like, fuck you are. Oh it comes off the back of Harry releasing a documentary show about Polo, which they were trying to go for the vibe of Survive to Drive or F one or whatever those racing shows are called, and it really missed the mark. People said that this show was boring. There was a lot of orchestrated drama. He didn't appear in it, which they think he made. He popped that once, but he wasn't a character in it, and there was a lot of speculation and questions around, well, can they sell something that they're not in. In this case, she is in this and I think that it is a case of tall poppy syndrome. People want to drag her down. There were never going to be rave reviews about this show, and I think that Meghan's PR team would know this, and they're hoping that everyone comes in with such low expectations that when the show comes out, everyone's like, oh, it actually wasn't too bad. Well, this is the thing, And I think a lot of these commentators are actually showing how out of date they are, because there was a lot of conversation around the fact that they can't believe that Meghan has gone through so much and then wants to relaunch herself as an influencer. I mean, ever since Meghan found fame on suits, she has been interested in being an influencer in the lifestyle space. She had a lifestyle vlog called The Tig and she also posted heaps of aspirational photos on Instagram. This is very Meghan. I think this shows the snobbery around the role of an influence and also people not understanding the role of an influencer. You don't have to be universally liked to be an influence. Also very clever, but because in twenty twenty four we saw this rise of tid wives and influencers like Nara Smith making cooking look very glamorous and an activity that a lot of a lot of women wanted to do. We were talking about in our subs episode, how on TikTok dinner parties are all the craze. People want to have a beautiful home to welcome people into. They want to be making their own food, they want to be growing their own produce. It's really been glamorized. When you talk about influencers, I more think of Megan as being like a Martha Stewart, like a new Martha Stewart, and she was touted as one of the first influencers, especially in American culture. It's kind of like she doesn't want to be some tacky influencer who's sprooking, teeth whitening, but she wants to be a big symbol for people out there. And that's why I think people just look at the term influencer and they underrate it. They I don't understand how powerful the influencer industry is. And it's just this lack of understanding about this modern marketing tactic, particularly when you think about hate following, because people are saying, no one is going to watch this show, it's terrible, And the numbers really speak for themselves because the trailer has been viewed over six million times on Megan's Instagram and a million on YouTube. And to be successful as an influencer, you only need a portion of your audience to actually like you, and considering she's already got one point two million followers on Instagram, they're going to be enough people to buy products from her. Going back to this point about how Meghan Markel apparently wants to be an influencer. I reject that she wants to be a celebrity. She wants to be a cult like celebrity like Oprah. She doesn't want to sit spooking cheap tacky products like teeth whitening. She wants to have celebrity status. And I also think the reason she doesn't want to be an influencer is because most influencers actually have to open up about their private life. Yes, they add a lot of their dirty laundry about the royal family, but she doesn't want to go into her marriage struggles or her friendship breakdoesn't mean at the moment there is a lot of speculation and rumors that she and Harry are supposedly divorced and not together, which is why there are a lot of eyeballs on this teaser because people like, is Prince Harry going to be in it? He wasn't in there for a few seconds, but he wasn't a main role in this. But so if what you are overlooking the fact is she already is a celebrity, but in terms of becoming an influencer, she has a brand now that she wants to influence people to buy, and isn't that a business person. What just because she's literally smart enough to utilize social media, suddenly she's an influencer. I don't think you can say that everyone who is on Instagram and chooses to have an Instagram account is an influence. But you're not looking at it from a marketing perspective. But how is she an influencer? Like, yeah, she's I mean, celebrities influence people if you're going to use the word influence, But I don't think that she is an influencer in the right of people spooking crappy brand. I do find the timing of Megan's new venture very interesting because she did a relatively quiet year. In twenty twenty four, she did soft launch her new brand, American Riviera Orchard, but it was pretty low key. To refresh your memory, she sent her famous friends some jam that she made, and we're still in the dark about what else her brand will actually sell. It is now obvious that she's been waiting for the Netflix show to drop to start selling products in tandem. But it's strange to me that she launched the brand ten months before the Netflix show. I wonder why they didn't hold off doing it all at once. There are rumors that she is struggling to actually secure a trademark for the brand, so that might have something to do with it. Do you think you could have just been a red herring and she's not actually releasing this brand. It was sort of like, almost to Garner attentions like why is she selling jam? And now it all makes sense. She's selling stuff because the brand literally relates so perfectly to the lifestyle show. One thing that's very clear is that Harry and Megan's pr strategy has drastically changed. So since leaving the Royal family, they were very much on the attack and they did try to position themselves as the victims, even though I do think they were the victims in that case, but it really ended up having a negative impact on their own profiles. And over the last year or so, you'll notice that Harry and Meghan are working on very separate projects, and as you touched upon Sovie, that has led to rumors of a separation. But they're doing it very strategically because people don't like them as a couple, so they're having to rebrand as individuals and I do think this is going to be a very positive move for Megan. I mean It's clearly a strategic approach from the PR team because they've wanted to distance Meghan from all of the royal drama. They wanted to seem as if this is an issue that Harry has with his family, and she has stayed relatively quiet for the last two years, and that's why it's so interesting to see this is what they have launched with this lifestyle program. I think that Meghan is no longer wanting to wade into drama. She just wants to be seen in a different, more positive light. I don't think that this is going to be this success perhaps Kate that you think it will be. I think that, unfortunately, I don't have faith in humanity, and I think that this is going to become a show that is very memified and paid out online. I think that because she has the inclusion of her celebrity friends, who seem to be quite out of touch with the world, that it isn't going to bode well for her character, particularly after the past year that Kate Middleton has had. These women are constantly pitted against each other, but that's why everyone loves Kate, so everyone wants to hate on the fact that Megan has left the family. She's come up with this show that's about her and her cooking. But the thing is she doesn't actually have to be universally liked. They've decided that she is going to relaunch herself as a lifestyle influencer, and they are promoting that show to a particular demographic who will like it and then in turn by her product. Well, they've realized that there's no way to undo the people who dislike hers opinions. Well, you can't change that. I do know what the crazy thing is. Can you imagine if, say, thirty years ago, there was a Netflix show with Princess Diana talking about her top tips for dinner parties and cooking. I would have loved to have seen that, But do you know what, it probably would have copped the same criticism as Meghan is copping now because everyone is just so vile to women, especially in the media. But why do we have this thing where we think that people who are princesses and princes, why do they have to be the common man? Like, can't we just escape into their lives and seeing the luxury. It's a celebrity before too. As you said, look at Ballerina farm and Nara Smith. People watch that for a form of escapism. No one's actually making their own chewing gum on their own diet coke. It's a form of entertainment. That being said, I think that the first couple of episodes will have a lot of downloads and views, and I think it will teeter off when the hate follow us. That thing was a bit like a podcast, I suppose. Well, I am very interested to watch it. I'm excited, so I've got that locked in. And also, Molly Maystoco one figure down if you left your phone in an uber in Manhattan and didn't realize who you got inside, and then couldn't contact the uber driver because you booked it on your phone and your phone was in the uber. Georgia Love has been criticized for wasting emergency services time after calling nine to one one to help her find her missing phone. The former bachelorette lost her iPhone after accidentally leaving it in an uber in Manhattan during her holiday to New York, Kay can you tell us more? Well? After going mia on social media for three days, Georgia returned to share her story about her lost phone, recounting the tail on Instagram and TikTok. So it turns out that she left her phone in an uber and didn't realize until she got inside her best friend's apartment, and she ended up tracking the location of the missing phone and went to the police station to file a missing items report. Now, the police told her that she'd have to wait a week for them to assist her, but she would be home in Melbourne by that time, so she took matters into her own hands and took her train to the location where her phone was showing up. Now, after realizing that she couldn't just knock on random people's doors, she phoned nine to one one and waited an hour and a half for the police to turn up. Now, during that time, she also popped into a local fire station to make lost phone posters, which she distribed did in the area. Now did she call the police because she assumed that someone had stolen her phone and this was now a crime. Well, she actually glazed over that, and the police roped up and they're like, we're not gonna be able to find your phone. They did knock on a few doors and this fucking stupid Australia, Like, what's going on the third door? They knocked on. A guy came out and goes, oh, I actually have your phone. Someone through it in the garbage bin. It was all a bit of a confusing story. But why do I feel like this is something that I would do If my phone went missing, I would be putting out alerts like police, please help me. This is my prize possession. My phone is missing all of my holiday photos and going on the milk cartons in America missing pot. Well, a lot of people were shocked on TikTok that she would actually call nine one one. They said it was a terrible use of emergency services. I'm surprised that the emergency services wouldn't just tell her to fuck off. Yeah, we're not dealing with this. That's why I'm wondering what she actually told them on the phone. Well, Georgia's sister also wasn't thrilled by her story. So one follower commented on George's post, this is insane. Will you te to get murdered? And George's sister responded, I'm glad her sister wasn't the only one thinking this. I told them not to go because it was a bad idea, But sister intuition told me they'd ignored that, so I started googling the area the phone was last pinging in to find the crime rate. When she was telling this story, she was talking about how she had to go all the way to Flashing Queens and I just got the Nanny song in my head. Yeah, a lot of people were actually commenting that as well. Maybe she was concerned that someone might sell some of the messages or images to the media because of her apparents split with her. How true? But I mean would anyone really know who she is? Well, it would take one Australian who's over there who watched The Bachelorette. Well, you'd have to get into the phone, though, you'd have to know her past her. That'd be he could guess it. There'd be some kind of app that would allow you to get in. I think, yeah, that is an interesting point, because I was like, why the hell was she so desperate to get her phone back? I mean, if she's already got fined your phone set up, surely she has that option to wipe the phone. Yeah. I think how much DIRR is actually on your phone? I mean you've got all of your credit cards as well linked to it. Imagining your note someone going through your notes section on your phone. This incident reminds me of something that happened recently to Olivia Rodgers. So she used an Uber to send some clothes back to her apartment. I don't even know I could do that, but apparently it's a service that a lot of people. Yeah, I saw Abby Chatfield talking about it. Apparently her boyfriend ubered her over some cough medicine or something. Must be like a celebrity thing. Yeah. Well, and basically the Uber driver allegedly then stole all of the islands and she never got any of them back, and she lodged this huge complaint against Uber, and she created like a series of tiktoks about it, and I was thinking, well, she's never getting a sponsorship deal with Uber again. So we're so trusting as a society, now, aren't we. Well let's get into our new segment called the Friday Debrief, and each week we will either be bringing you a recommendation, a fun story, or just a bit of a ranch. Now, so if I want you to kick us off, I've got a personal story or experience to kick things off with. Oh I'm very intrigued. Well, when I announced that I was pregnant, which was before Christmas a couple of weeks ago. There are quite a few listeners who messaged me saying that they're also pregnant around the same time, so I thought maybe this was a helpful story to share. But I have found myself over this festive period being consumed by what I can wear. Now. I am four months pregnant today, which is quite crazy to think of. But I'm at that stage where I'm not necessarily I don't have a big bump, like, I'm more looking on the bloated side of things. And I'm finding it really difficult because I've never really thought so much about what I'm going to wear, Like I am interested in clothes, but I'm having to try new things. I'm very much the sort of person that just likes to wear trousers and jeans and a single or shorts or whatever. But I am finding that I have to now wear dresses, which is very unusual for me. I feel like I'm having to dip into this new feminine style and I feel uncomfortable about it. I feel like you are a sort of person that would wear dresses, but I don't wear them to like if I go out to dinner for a casual dinner. Like, I'm just finding that I'm having to revisit what my style is, what I feel comfortable in, and I feel like that there's a lot of other people who are going through the early stages of pregnancy at the moment that could relate to this, because you just don't feel like yourself. Well, do you know what. The other day, I was shopping and I have had the first stranger congratulate me on my pregnancy. I'm just over six months and I always a six months. Now I'm twenty five weeks. That is wild. Yeah, so I mean obviously I look pregnant, but I was at the shops and this lady was like, by the way, congratulations, and I thought that is brave, Like as in, I know, I am twenty five weeks pregnant. But I find that I will never congratulate somebody unless they bring it up. We have actually gone shopping recently, Amy, because we're like, I just need some new clothes, I need some inspiration. And it's a hard one because you don't want to spend too much money. Because my sister in law is gosh, I think she must be almost eight months pregnant them and it's gone so quickly, and she finds that she'll buy something, but then within the next two weeks she doesn't fit in it in it anymore. So it's that whole thing of like, I don't want to dip into fast fashion, but I don't want to buy things that are ultra expensive that I'm potentially not going to wear again. And on your Facebook marketplace is a good spot for I was going to say, there's some really fashionable maternity brands that I've seen pop up on Instagram, like Bay the label, there's Lego Heritage. I'm probably pronouncing that wrong, but there's a few brands and I'm thinking of investing in them because you can buy them now and they're going to stretch well. Target is also really good. I've been watching a lot of TikTok videos and a lot of really stylish women are getting their jeans. They're getting like oversized tops, and they're quite reasonable prices as well. I really don't want to wish summer away, but I am very grateful that I'm going to be heavily pregnant come winter, because that is when I'm going to be just getting around it large baggy hoodies and tracksuits, and it's just this weird time of year where you're having to I suppose get your body out. You've timed it well. I don't think I've timed it very well. Who's someone it's so weird because I'm in exact timing of Kate, so I can. It's kind of good and bad that I can compare what she was at particular points. I want to say, thank god I don't have two weddings to be in because that would be an absolute new matter. So I have a recommendation for a baby brand. It's called Jay and Bay, and the owners of the company are listeners of the podcast, and they were so kind and sent me some of their smocks. Well, I think they heard that you were struggling with feeding time because Jack was getting very dirty. I know, I had peas all over here because it's so cute. Now every day you'll send us through a photo of Jack trying and you solid and these smocks are so cute. It's funny because some of them, like the colors, they almost go with some of the foods he's trying. He looks almost like an artist, like Yeah, not only are they really cute, but they're very functional. So they've got this special flat that you can tuck into the outfit so all the food doesn't slop down on to their clothing. It's so good. I've also got a recommendation, but this one is for a TV show. So it's a new Netflix dock o called Don't Die The Man who Wants to Live Forever, And it's all about this very wealthy entrepreneur called Brian Johnson. And if you're a listener dari of a CEO, you will have heard of Brian. You are an avid listener. But this guy, Brian, he's been all over the media. People like to tout him as a bit of a freak because he has basically invested millions and millions of dollars in trying to keep young. He's trying to reverse his biological clock. I mean, he's not interested in looking younger, is he. It's more about staying alive for as long A wow. Yeah, I mean I think he doesn't mind if he looks a little bit younger because he's quite funny. So when you watch this, Sopha, you'll understand his son is in the documentary. And a lot of people think that he's trying to wind back the clock to look like his son. They look very, very similar. So he's basically launched this movement to inspire other people to eat healthier and look after their health and be more preventative, you know, trying to stop Alzheimer's, for example, before it happens. But it's crazy some of the lengths he'll go to, Like he consumes about one hundred and fifty tablets per day. That's the thing. It's just not reasonable for anyone else who isn't a millionaire or a billionaire. And there's then the whole debate, are they actually living their life to the fullest, enjoying themselves? Well, they're just consumed with this obsession of being alive for as long as possible, Like what sort of life is that? Will? They explore this theme throughout the documentary because he made it big through this tech company, and he was living a very unhealthy lifestyle to the point where he actually didn't want to live life anymore. And apparently this has given him this new lease on life. But I would highly recommend it. It was one where I didn't even look at my phone because there was so much going on, Like there was the freak factor, but there was also a lot of entertaining parts because I love those kind of health docos. I found that there has been nothing to watch on TV, so I really appreciate that recommendation. And it's been the time of the year we've had the most time to just sit and veg, but I found like I can't find anything. It's a perfect doco as well, because everyone's getting into their health routines. I mean, even though I'm taking it a bit too far. You're obviously not going to start taking one hundred and fifty supplements, but made me think, well, I should be more careful what I eat it is actually affecting your body. Well, I think that's it for today. If you haven't already, we would really appreciate if you could spend a few moments just leaving us a five star review because it really helps out the show. That's one small thing you can do. If you are a listener who does enjoy listening to the Gonddate, you would leave us to reward as Yeah, I would also love to know now that we have moved this show back to Fridays, where are you listening from? Are you doing your Macu's run whilst you're listening to us. Is there something fun that you're doing on your Friday? Please share and tag us because it really helps grow the podcast. Gets the word out there, and don't forget as well. If you do want more Outspoken content, we have a subscriber channel called Outspoken Plus and that's where you can go and listen to a whole back catalog of episodes. We also release episodes all the time. We did our Ins and Outs for twenty twenty five. In that episode, it's a bit of a trend at the moment I'm seeing on TikTok. Let us know what your ins and outs are as well well. This episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present.