Speaker 1: You know, how have I managed to get on with my life? How am I so?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 1: Given what I've been through? And I when I thought about it myself, when I reflected on how I felt about my life, I realized I was just as happy, if not more happier, more happy than I was before the fire.
Speaker 2: Then finally making hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast. This is the podcast for my girl gang who are ready to rise and conquer their biggest dreams and live their most authentic life. I'm your host Georgie Stevenson, former lawyer turned entrepreneur, and today, guys, oh my god, I've got a special one for you. Today I'm joined by one of the most inspiring women in Australia, Turia Pitt. Turia was caught in a grass fire while competing in an ultra marathon in twenty eleven. She suffered burns to sixty five percent of her body, but surviving is the least of her achievements. She's one of Australia's most admired and widely recognized people. Toria has gone on to become a best selling author, a two time iron Men and a mum of two. In today's chat, we unpack Toria's most recent book, Happy, and Turia spills her top tips to happiness. I absolutely loved this chat. Turria is so inspiring, down to earth and she is hilarious. I hope you love this one, rn C Gang, because I know I did.
Speaker 1: Turia.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks so much for having me, Georgie. It's really good to speak with you.
Speaker 2: I am so excited. I was just telling Toria off air that I just finished her book and it was so enjoyable, so funny, so easy to resonate with, and so many like gold nuggets of information, so that I'm really excited for this.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, thank you. It was it was a real I guess it was like a lot of work to write the book, like enjoyable work, but still work the same. So yeah, I really appreciate those comments Georgie.
Speaker 2: Of course. And yeah, I can imagine it being a huge process. And we're going to get into the book in just a minute. But before we do that, something that I'm asking all my Season three guests is what is something that you practice every single day as a non negotiable that really helps you step into your best self?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I start off every morning, I make a coffee and then I think of three things that I'm genuinely grateful for, And I don't have to be big things, in fact, like the smaller all the better. So this morning, I was grateful to my mom because she helped out with the kids last night so my partner and I could go out on a date night, which was good. My partner made me in my cup of coffee, so I was grateful to him for that. And then just watching my boys like playing on the carpet, like I really I really enjoy the mornings with my family, so I was grateful for that as well. And I think when we start our day by focusing on what we're grateful for as opposed to like what's not working in our life and what isn't happening at the moment, If we start a day thinking about what we're grateful for, let me focusing on the positives, and that really helps us to build a healthier and a happier and a more positive mindset. So I guess that would be like the one thing I do every day that helps me, helps helps me to get ready for my day.
Speaker 2: I love it and I couldn't agree more. And I love that gratitude is a chapter in your book, which we'll chat about soon. But can you give and I'm sure everyone knows who are on this podcast, but could you give the audience a snapshot of who you are and what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, I mean like, it's weird when I get asked that question. Yeah, because it's like, Okay, where do I start. I was a mining engineer. I entered an ultra marathon. I was trapped by a grass fire a quarter of the way through the race. I see burns to sixty five percent of my body, spent two years in and out of hospital, rebuilt my physical body, rebuilt my life, did an iron Man event, did Iron Red World Championships in Hawaii, had two kids along the way, and I've written four best selling books. So I guess that's a snapshot, a snapshot or an insight into who I am.
Speaker 2: I know that is absolutely amazing and so inspirational. And yeah, I'm just I'm so excited to have you on this podcast and to get into your brand new book Happy. So can you tell us a little bit about why you chose to write about, you know, the concept of being happy? And where that inspiration came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. I mean I get emails and messages and like dms on Instagram from people all the time, and all of the questions and answers are things like, you know, how have I managed to get on with my life? How am I so happy given what I've been through? And I when I thought about it myself, when I reflected on how I felt about my life, I realized I was just as happy, if not more happier, more happy than I was before the fire. And I thought that was really interesting that someone can go through a catastrophic life changing experience and come out the other side feeling really positive and happy. So I started doing some research. I read a lot of interesting journal articles and a lot of interesting papers, and I guess I realized that there was a book in it, and so I started. I started from there, and a lot of the things I discovered in my research were things that I already did, such as practice and gratitude. I've been doing that, I think for at least five years now. But there was other things I discovered, like you know the importance of making you read in the morning that has an impact on how you feel about your day and how able you are to cope or handle with whatever your day throws your way. And you know that starts from just making your bed. So a lot of it I already knew, but a lot of it was new information to me, which I found really interesting. And I guess, I guess that's why I put it in the book, because I was really excited to share it with a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that. And I was telling Tia off air how much of delight reading the book was, and it like reading the book and it's you know, like you speak like you said, you speak about concepts that I was already doing myself and I had known about it, but you do it in such an engaging and insightful way. It really left an impact on me. And I was like, yes, I need to start making my bed in the morning.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like I guess, what I wanted to get across in the book as well, was like, no one's perfect at this stuff, you know what I mean? And I'm the same. Some days I practiced gratitude. I sent my day up properly. I I'm a really nice mom and a really nice partner and a good friend and then other days I wake up, I'm stressed, I'm tired, I'm cranky. My babies kept me up, and I don't feel like, you know, my best self. And then maybe on those days, I don't make my bed, or I don't practice kindness for someone else, or I don't make an effort with my relationships. So I definitely, yeah, I don't want to give any of your listeners that you know that they have to do every single thing that I've that I've got in the book to make themselves happier. Even just doing one like practicing gratitude or even just trying to get in the habit of making your bed, you know, they'll probably feel if they do those things, I'll feel a lot better about themselves.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And that that is such a great reminder of you know, even though you do have this whole book full of concepts to make us happy, it's not like you're this perfect person. And I think that you know, that's that's life. Life is not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no one's perfect, no one's perfect, but like, seriously, that's that idea is Like it was a new concept to me because when I was younger, I think when I was like you know, eighteen or sixteen, I really I really thought it was possible to be a perfect person and to be good at everything and to be you know, really well rounded it stuff. And now I guess I'm just a bit older and wise of what I've sort of realized that everyone is imperfect, Everyone has flaws. Everyone, you know, stuffs up from time to time. And I think just when you recognize that and you accept that, I found it makes me a lot happier being the person that I am.
Speaker 2: I love that, and I often I talk about that in the way of like we all have seasons, Like we have seasons where you know, we might feel like we're absolutely killing it at the gym and work, and then we go through seasons and it's a bit of a shit show the whole time, and you've just got to like learn and accept and grow from them.
Speaker 1: So totally.
Speaker 2: Going back to Gratitude, So let me just read out to the audience, because I absolutely love that. In the book, you have all these different chapters. So the first chapter is Gratitude, Morning, Routine, Zest, kindness, self talk, self love, love, money, purpose, hard times, fun and goals. So you go through so much in the book which I love, and I wanted to just touch on three of my favorite chapters because, like I said, it's concepts that I've heard before, and I'm someone who practice, you know, gratitude every single morning too. But for example, with the Gratitude chapter, you spoke about this concept that is called savoring, and I was a bit mind boggled, and I loved this, and I was wondering if you can explain it to the audience and explain how it contributes to your happiness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So savoring is like the act of stepping outside the experience that you're in to I guess, to review it and to appreciate it. And you know, when you think about that, that means any experience positive old negative, we can amplify it or we can diminish it, depending on how much we think about it. So, like to put that in Layman's terms, like, imagine you're eating a chocolate chip cookie and you're eating it really mindfully, and you might be imagining, you know, or you might be thinking of the contrast between the dark chocolate chips and the buttery cookie, or you know that when you get into the shower after going to a gym class, and you're really noticing the shower drops in your skin and you're really relishing in it. So I think it's a lot of it is about being mindful and really appreciating the moment that you're presently in. And I think most of us aren't very good at savory, and I know for myself, I'm not very good at either. And like you know, I'm assuming that you're probably a high achiever, and so when you achieve something really awesome for yourself, it's very easy to go call that's done, What's next. And I think we really need to be mindful of our achievements and appreciate it and relish it and be proud of ourselves as well. So I thought savory was really called. It was one that i'd never really I'd never really known about either until I started researching for this book.
Speaker 2: I And this is exactly why I loved it, because I am I am a bit of a high achievment in the way that I have goals and then I achieved them and I'm like, Okay, what's next.
Speaker 1: So totally, but like that's that's it's like a missing part in our goal setting process, right, because we set these goals and we go call that starn chick. That off the list. I'm going to move on to the next one. But when missing that step of savoring, of reflecting on that massive achievement that we you know, that we accomplished, being proud of ourselves, allowing ourselves to really soak in it and relish it. Like you said, Yeah, it's so important.
Speaker 2: And I even thought when I was reading the book too, I was like, I need to celebrate the small moments.
Speaker 1: A lot more than I totally totally. I think we all, like all of us, could do that more. And you know, I guess that's you know, one of the things I talk about in the book is you know, when you set up your day, you just think about what's one thing that you could do in that day which would make it a good day, and then you go and do it. And that helps us to anticipate that that positive experience of that positive event and look forward to it, and that makes us enjoy our days more. So. There's lots of cool little things like that in the book as well. But I think my favorite chapter was really Are Hard Times? And I put that in the book because I think part of being happy is accepting that we're not going to be happy all of the time. And I think, you know, some days we are naturally happy, we are naturally motivated, we're excited, we might be enthusiastic, and then other days we're not. We're stressed, we're tired, we're cranky, we're annoyed. And I think all of those emotions are really valid. They're very normal human emotion, and I think when we just accept them and acknowledge them and just trying to sit with them and we just own them, I think the faster they dissipate as well. And it's you know, we're not bullshitting to ourselves. We're not trying to push anything down and going no, no, no, we're fine, everything's okay. We're just saying, yeah, this is shit. I'm annoyed, I'm cranky, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And I'm a new person to like sitting with their feelings because I feel, like most humans, I hate feeling, you know, uncomfortable. And I was reflecting on that when I was reading that chapter two of I was like, yes, I just need to like sit with the feeling and be okay with it and not kind of push it down. So much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean when you try to push it down, it just builds up and eventually comes out even worse. And I think no one, no one likes feeling like those uncomfortable feelings. No one loves feeling jealous or resentful, or irritated or cranky. Of course, if we had our way, like, we'd want to be feeling happy and energized and joyful more often, but I don't think that's possible. And I think just part of being alive and part of being human is experiencing all of those emotions. And like I said, when we just try and sit with them, as much as we don't like it, the more we get used to it. And for me, anyway, I notice that when I accept and acknowledge how I'm feeling, the feeling tends to dissipate way faster than if I try and bullshit to myself and put up with a site and say no, no, no, I'm all good, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: Yes. I love that, And I, like you said, I think it's huge of accepting the feeling too. Yeah it's okay, I feel like shit today?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah totally. And like if you can name the feeling, that's great. But sometimes we just feel like it and we're not sure why, and I think that's fine as well. That's also okay, Yeah, that's so fine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Naked Harvest Supplements, the natural supplement company I co founded with my brother. This company was really brought to life because I have been using supplements for such a long time since the start of my fitness journey. But what I really struggled to find was all natural supplements without the crap, that were tailored to women's health and that actually tasted good. And that's how Naked Harvest Supplements was born. Our hero products are a natural pre workout and our vegan Thrive Protein. Our natural pre workout is vegan gluten free, refined sugar free, and is a natural energy boost without the crash. This is your go to to enhance workout and to get you in the mood to conquer your day. My favorite flavor is sweet Strawberry, which literally tastes like strawberry clouds, Oh my god. And tropical iced tea, which tastes like that lipped and iced tea drink. It is so refreshing. Our Thrive plant protein is also vegan gluten free, refined, sugar free, and it is so smooth for a vegan protein. I know our NH gang loves cooking with it or using it in that post workout smoothie, and so do I. My favorite flavor for the Thrive is definitely our newest pancake batter flavor. It is the real deal and tastes exactly like the name. If you want to enhance your performance and optimize your day, try Naked Harvest now. I've also got a special code for my Rise and Conquer podcast listeners. Just type in Rise and Conquer Podcasts out checkout to receive a sneaky discount that is Rise and Conquer Podcasts and the end is spelt out. It is not the simple. I'll also pop the links in the show notes if you want to check that out. But let's get back into the episode. Well, let's chat also about the self love chapter because I absolutely love this and I'm reading an excerpt from the book where you said, at the end of the day, if you don't have tickets on yourself, you'll miss out on the show, your show. And I love this because often I question I get on the Rise and Conquer Podcasts is from someone who is either you know, they're trying something new or that they're starting a business and they're worried what other people are going to think or say. And so I love that you just put this so blankly. And this is a huge thing in the book is you know, it's written beautifully, but there's a lot of tough love, which I think is so needed. I was wondering if you can expand on this topic and chat about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, Like I think a really big part of self love is being kinder to ourselves. Again, I don't think women in particular, I don't think we're very good at being really compassionate with ourselves. We're awesome at being compassionate and kind with our kids and with our families, and with our friends and with our partners, but when it comes to ourselves, we're often quite mean. And so I always, I always recommend that people try and talk to themselves like how they would talk to their best friend, because we wouldn't say really mean things to our best friend. I also think it's understanding that all of us, you know, we have feelings, we have life experiences. They may be painful. It's okay to be upset and I think feeling all those feelings, it doesn't mean that we're weak or that where you know that we're flawed. It just means we're human. And I think all of us, all of us on this planet, we are all flawed, We are all imperfect, and we all fuck up really on a regular basis. And I think, you know when I talk about backing yourself in the book, because backing yourself is another like it's another concept that seems really far fetched. And I don't know if you've ever had this advice when someone's like, oh, well, just go for it, just back yourself, and it's like, yeah, but how like how do I actually do that? And I compare that concept of backing yourself in the book to being you know, just like a skill, like you know, public speaking or playing tennis or doing our makeup. I think the more we do it, the more we practice it, the more we evaluate our performance, I think the better we get at it as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like it's like you know a muscle that you need to strengthen and exercise and work. You can't just expect it to like sure, I am, I'm sure there's people who were born with more confidence than other people. But one hundred percent, it's something you need to work on and just just do it. As much as that is scary, it's like for sure, and you'll get better at.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, for sure. And like you know, if you are scared of public speaking, that doesn't mean that you need to present in front of a room full of thousands of people. Maybe that means when you're in a group dynamic, you can contribute something to the conversation. You know, you can just start. You don't have to go from zero to this massive extent straight away. You can just start small and do things really slowly and do things in your own time and at your own pace as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred percent. And so another favorite chapter of mine was Purpose, because I feel like there's almost this conversation happening where it's like, you know, what's my life purpose? I really want to do something with purpose, and it's this whole or deal. And I love that in the book, you acknowledge that everyone you know is going through different stuff and finding different stuff they're interested in, and you sort of explain like stop asking yourself, like what is my purpose and what should I be doing with myself? And then start asking yourself, like what are you interested in? What should you try first? What do you want to know more about? And what question do you want to answer? I wanted to ask you, and you do. You do explain this in the book, But with you, have you ever, you know, questioned your purpose or has this ever been, you know, a big question for you?
Speaker 1: I think I definitely was when I was younger. You know, like when you're at school and you've got all this pressure on You're like what subjects will I choose? And then what will my career be? And then where will I go from there? So I think at school I probably did put a lot of pressure on myself to find my life purpose. Now, a couple of decades on, I've really just taken the pressure off myself and I don't even know what I'm doing now is my life purpose or however you want to say it. And I just think, well, you know what, I enjoy the work I do right now. I'm interested in the work that I'm doing right now. I love writing, I like, you know, exploring different research papers and speaking to experts and happiness. I love that and I really enjoy thinking about how we can get happier and how we can get more confident. So for me, I feel like, yeah, what I do now, what I do for work, all of those questions are answered and I feel really good about all of them. So for any of your listeners, if they're really struggling with this telemra of you know, finding their life purpose and only having one career and all of those things, I just say, like, take the pressure off yourself and stop asking yourself those questions and just ask yourself questions like what am I into, what do I want to try? What do I want to know more about? And I think when you follow your interest and when you're curious, I think where you end up is pretty meaningful.
Speaker 2: M And also I love in that chapter you touched on your work not having to be your life purpose. And I really resonated with this. In the respect of my husband, he will like me, first, my you know what I do with this podcast, and I own a natural supplement company and stuff like, my work is definitely my purpose and it's like I live, breathe, and die for it. If that makes that way. My husband, He's just like, look, I just want to go to work, do my thing, and then I want to play golf on the weekends, and you know, like he's so different, and so I love that you can kind of have both sides because I think sometimes we get really wrapped up in this thing that you know, our work has to be our life purpose, Oh.
Speaker 1: Totally, And like that's the thing I love. I love my work, and often on a Saturday night, I will consciously choose to pull out my laptop and like do something with my Yeah, yeah, I'm sure they're saying, we'll like do something in the business, or like w out some more or create some more content. And I think, like, if I am doing that out of choice on a Saturday night, that obviously means that I enjoy what I do. But again, I want people to take the pressure of themselves because sometimes our career or our job might not be that meaningful for us, and I think that's fine. You can also just take the money and run and in your time outside of work, do things that you really enjoy it, that you find really meaningful. So like, there's different ways that we can get purpose, or we can we can find that or cultivate that that kind of reason for why we get up in the morning. Yes, but I just yeah, but one point, well, one thing is just like I think, all a job, no matter what job, we have, all jobs and tell us some kind of shit sandwich that we have to eat. So I think with whatever, with whatever we're doing, we we need to reabit or we need to want to eat that hit sandwich that entails that job. Does that make sense? So like if you want to be a vet nurse but you don't like blood or needles, and maybe that career choice might not be good for you. Or if you're you know, you want to be a really great actor but you can't handle that idea of being rejected again, maybe that's not the best ship sandwich for you.
Speaker 2: Mm. And that's and that's like a great point of realizing. And you know, I'm sure people look at you and just go, oh my god, she must just have the best job and the best life. But it's like in any job, there's always aspects that you don't like doing. So yeah, I think it's important realizing that like no one has the perfect job. It's just if you can deal with those so great parts as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I mean I am positive even Beyonce has elements about her job and her life that she doesn't love.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred times. I'd love to know what they are.
Speaker 1: Though, Well, like I've seen on one of her documentaries, she got like so sassy because I think some of the buttons on the costume won't write. So like those kinds of things obviously annoyed Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Yes, first world problems, I'm sure, no, one hundred percent, And so I would love to know what was your favorite part about writing this book? And then what was your least favorite part.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm a bit of a nerd, so I created myself a gaant chat with deadlines and kind of broke down the book into different chapters and then worked out how long each chapter would take to write and all of those things. And once I've done all that, I obviously still had to do the writing part. So I love, I loved, I love the actual writing. But I guess what I'm not good at is like making it all makes sense and making it readable, Because there was large parts of the book where I had, you know, all these really great ideas and then no real common thread between all of.
Speaker 2: Them interesting, so like putting it all together in a seamless sort of.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, whereas I just had like random really great bits everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never thought about that. That is so interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, so I work with a colleague in my team. Her name is Grace, and she's really awesome at doing that, at like finding the common thread of like making things make sense. So she helped me massively in that way. So I think, you know, large part of the credit of the book obviously has to go to her. But yeah, I wasn't well I'd write things, I'm like, yes, that makes sense, and she'd be like, no, Terrea, it doesn't. I'm telling you it doesn't make sense. So that, yeah, that was That was a really good relationship that I had.
Speaker 2: Hm, I bet and I think I think also that I love that you touched on, you know, having help and this amazing, amazing reader and book coming from you know, a team work and that sort of ethic because you know, you can always behind the scenes look at things and think it just comes together seamless.
Speaker 1: So oh, mate, with this book, there was editor, there was editors at Random House, there was a there was a proof reader that my editor made me rewrite the book about, you know, ten times. There was a pr team like that. It takes it really does take a really I think to do, to do anything in anything worthy in life.
Speaker 2: One hundred and ten percent. And so the last thing I want to touch on before I let you go, because I know you are a very busy human, and that is your goals chapter. And I loved this chapter because I am a very goal orientated person, a bit of a goal freak, if you will. And I loved the way that you plan out your goals and you really focus on the progress and that sort of side of things. And I'd love for you to explain to the audience how you plan out goals and what that process looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, first to start with that, I don't call them goals. I call them champion quests. And then I call them champions first short, and I realize, I recognize that's really silly, But I also think you kind of have to make this process fun and you have to make it as enjoyable for yourself as you can. I think a lot of people with their goals, they might wonder whether the goal is right for them or whether it will make them happier. And I guess we don't actually never know whether pursuing a goal will be happy with it or will be happy with the outcome or whether we don't. And I use the example of the book. You know, if you want to become a hart player, you might spend thousands of dollars and a heart, you might get the less ends, you might practice every day, and then you might just realize one day that you fucking hate the heart. So I think that's okay if you start on a champion quest, if you start on your goal journey and then you realize halfway through that actually the goal isn't for you and you don't enjoy doing it, I think it is perfectly fine to recognize that, you know what, you had a crack, you don't actually like it, and it's fine to put it aside as well.
Speaker 2: And I think that really sort of plays into what you were talking about when we were chatting about purpose. And that's something like I say, like with you know what you're doing now, don't be worried if it is you know, the end goal and this big shiny thing, just be like, be up for it and enjoy it and be interested in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And like you know, I always I always give this advice that people's goals are people's champions. You know, it's not something that we think we should do, you know what I mean. So like some people say, oh, I really should start running, because I don't know why, because it you know, because all of the people I know run. And I think if it doesn't resonate you, if it doesn't compell you, and if it doesn't motivate you, you're going to find it really hard to follow through. Then you're going to feel bad on yourself for not committing to your goal. And I think that's really ridiculous when you are chasing a goal that you didn't actually really want in the first place. So I think just being honest with ourselves and ask ourselves, like, do we actually want to do this? Are we actually willing to eat the shit sandwich that this goal will entail?
Speaker 2: You know, this shit sandwich? It no, one hundred percent, And thank you for touching on that. So Touria, two time Iron Woman, best selling author, Mum online program, so much going on? What is next for you?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm still the book has just come out, so I'm still really savoring in that success or rashing relishing, in that feeling of achieving a really big goal of mine. But for next year in the business, we're going to be doing a running program for mums, which I'm really excited about. And I don't know twenty twenty. It's been a bit of a curve all year, hasn't it. But for me personally, I've had another baby this year, I've spent a lot of time at my home on the south coast of New South Wales. I've been really enjoying time with my friends and family. So I think if next year could be like somewhat similar to this year, except you know, less coronavirus and i'd really stuck with.
Speaker 2: That, that would be ideal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be ideal.
Speaker 2: No, that does sound amazing. And congratulations and just congratulations about the book. Like I said, it is an absolute epic read. I could not recommend it to my audience enough enough. It was so enjoyable to read. And one last question I have for you, and this is a question I asked all my Season three guests at the end, is and I'm looking for a bit of a pep talk here. So if you are stepping out of your comfort zone, you're doing something new and you want to do it, but you are having those you know, those feelings of doubt creeping in what is the pep talk that you give yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the pep talk that I would give myself is I just say to myself, like, it doesn't matter if you don't go out there and crush it. All you have to do is just have a go show up. Yeah, just show up, because you know what, every single day that you just show up, over time, you just get better with whatever it is that you're trying to do, whether you're wanting to learn and run again, whether you're wanting to build your business up, whether you're wanting to start your own podcast. You can't smash it out of the park every single day, you know, So just say to your stuff, all I've got to do every day is just show up, and then over time you will one hundred percent make progress.
Speaker 2: Yes, Consistency is key. Yes, yes, And so Charia, where can the audience find you and get your the hands on the amazing book?
Speaker 1: Oh well, they can get the book at any good bookstore. And if they want to know a little bit more about me, I write a weekly letter to I call them my letter gang. To the people in my letter gang, And so if they want to hear more tips from me or read some more of my writing, go to ter repit dot com, forward slash letter and they can join up to the gang there.
Speaker 2: Ah, thank you so much for being on the Rise and Conquer Podcast.
Speaker 1: No worries, mate, Hope you have a good day.
Speaker 2: You two bye, and that is it for today's episode. Thank you so much for listening. I hope you enjoyed this chat. And guys, if you did love this episode, if you love the podcast, please give us a review or make sure you're subscribed. It really helps out the Rise and Conquer podcast. And if you do love the podcast and you love the conversations that we have, I think that you would love our Facebook group, So come and join us. It's just Rise and Conquer Podcast community. And yeah, it's a private group where we chatted all things we do on the podcast. But thank you so much for listening. I'll chat to you in our next dat. It was There's No Maid, The cause of the book.