Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The show that needs your help. We need your bins. We have stickers, we need your bins. We can transform them together into binboards. Why Carl and JACKIEO. You are so lucky. What a time to be able to have choice for your radio show. Do you want listen to good or do you want to listen to evil? Did you cheer on hand SONO, Leia and Luke or will you be listening to Carl and JACKIEO. The choice is yours, So, Carlin Jackio we work for the same company, which puts this in quite a tricky situation because if you've been around town recently the last two weeks, there are posters, trams all in blazon with Carl and JACKIEO that've got TV adverts. The company's spending millions on them.
Speaker 1: It means there is.
Speaker 3: No marketing money for this show. So we need your bins. Your only advertising space we're going to get is on your bins.
Speaker 2: In the year twenty twenty four, the Christian O'Connell Show is under attack. Radio insurgents have breached the city walls. Every billboard has been seized.
Speaker 1: But a rebel alliance is forming.
Speaker 2: If you have a been you ever born, you just have to call the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: All right, we have our benstickers, we need your beans. Will you join our ben rebel army? Pick your own rank. So yesterday Patsy and I went out in our local suburbs dropping them round to your homes.
Speaker 1: You can hear how we got on in a minute.
Speaker 3: Tonight we unleash them. What a chance, what a chance to get a very rare This is rare. You've got about the Olympics every four years. It's rareer than that, rareer than rare.
Speaker 1: What's rareer than rare?
Speaker 3: A personal appearance by Jack Post. He is on the road. You're on the campaign trail. Thank you for doing this.
Speaker 4: I'll be hitting suburbs from Abbotsford to Hardelberg, so North, get Fairfield, Thornberry.
Speaker 1: Spots.
Speaker 4: Tell me where you are. I will delivered stickers to your door.
Speaker 1: Now you're taking along with you.
Speaker 3: This is like a politician, you know, go around kissing baby's heads. He's got his own baby to kiss. But it's going to interrupt with the regime which needs to follow. So you're going to go out earlier.
Speaker 4: We'll be out on the streets from five point thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Jack, which suburbs, So you're going to be.
Speaker 4: Going to Heidelberg, go anywhere if you're in the northeast, let me know anywhere. I'm going to regret that anywhere in the northeast that wouldn't go no further than Roseanner.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh. And by the way, if you are after stickers, these are suburbs where we've not We've not sent any two. We are very weak and vulnerable in albert Park, Armadale. These are quimb posh areas I'm seeing here. Alphinton, you're going to sort out Coldfield, North Melbourne, Fairfield, can't in bran to Rak she poss Bin, Windsor, Clifton Hill, Shusdale, Kensington, Saiven, Spotswood and Williamstown. If you are there, please represent but right now cool nine four one four one o four three. Will you be in from five thirty tonight in the northwest in the northeast northeast, Jack is ready.
Speaker 1: Let's book you. In Christian Connell's show podcast, when I.
Speaker 3: Was our sticker spotting last night, handing your binstickers around for the peop around South Melbourne and Bayside. I took my seventeen year old daughter. She needs to build up her driving hours at the moment. That's to take off a few hours from nighttime driving yesterday. If you're in the situation, you've been in a situation, you know, it's like it can get quite stressful in that car when you're trying to be cool and calm.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it in neutral?
Speaker 3: Shouldn't it be in park?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Neutral?
Speaker 5: Park? Neutral makes it roll back.
Speaker 1: No, neutral does not.
Speaker 5: That's refer no, neutral made it all roll forward.
Speaker 1: I am available for lessons.
Speaker 4: There is a difference between you, actually, really big difference.
Speaker 3: I went to bed last sights, god damn it, and all the two hours there some brilliant drove instruction.
Speaker 1: That's the bit that they selected to play to stay here. Let this junction just clear before you go across.
Speaker 5: But I want to go across now in case.
Speaker 1: The wait, because otherwise should be start there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go now.
Speaker 3: Go it's okay. Just move forward so you clear their walk when you hear me going it's okay. I think it's more to myself. It's going to be a pretty christy boy. You're gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: You never want to hear the sound when you're driving, and I.
Speaker 3: Think you picked up with that accelerator rapidly getting us out of what was becoming an increasingly hot zone as well. All Right, the fight back is on. We need to protect the show. You made this show six years ago when I turned up in Australia, and now we need you to defend it with your bins.
Speaker 1: We have the stickers.
Speaker 3: It's the only billboards we have, your binboards.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: This is Private Chris, formerly Colonel Chris or South Oakley. General Lisa, my wife demoted me for not ordering the bin stickers to join the ben Army, so she called you yesterday herself to do it. I'd like to request ten stickers so I can recruit more people where we live and try to get my rank back. Please, Private Chris. Private Chris will send them out. Christian, Patsy and Jack and Won the handful of permanent residents or Port Sea.
Speaker 1: I hear what he said. I am.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be a staff sergeant in your Bin Army. At the moment, Christian seems a bit top heavy of very senior ranks. You're right, we've only got one just sort of soldier. I think of this one soldier being bossed around by a couple of thousand generals. I would love some bin stickers down here, and our neighbors as well. Make us stand down at the pointy end of the aninsula. Yes, a very week from a naval attack. I think I actually think Carl's got a big boat.
Speaker 4: Isn't he He does? Actually, yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: That's from Michelle. Jack is hitting the road tonight.
Speaker 3: He's taking bin stickers near to you.
Speaker 1: Brett. Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Brett. So you fancy joining our rebel bin army?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, one hundred percent behind the time.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Brett. What rank would you like?
Speaker 4: A sergeant?
Speaker 1: Sir, sergeant Brett, you can have that. And whereabouts are you? And what time can Jack come around tonight? I'm in Rosehannah. No, you said you'd go as.
Speaker 4: Far as that, So it's the edge of your's that's no, it's right on the edge, especially that time of nine five point thirty traffic moving out of the city. I'll see what I can do, Brett.
Speaker 1: Come on, you have to go. Why don't you go a bit earlier than and walk your way back in. I've done that.
Speaker 4: Actually, is a good idea. Come against the traffic.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll be there one time. There, He'll be there for five.
Speaker 4: Five done, three stickers, yep, done, done.
Speaker 3: All right, Brett, he'll see you tonight at five. Thank you very much, Thank you, Sergeant Brett. Lieutenant Kate, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Crew Jack.
Speaker 4: What's only a norse too far?
Speaker 5: Is ten minutes from Rosanna limits, that is what's.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes to meet Lieutenant Cake double edged sword.
Speaker 5: Guys, if you bring me more stickers, I will pat them in my suitcase and they will go to Bali. Let's go Internet.
Speaker 3: The last people we need are Aussie tour us out there getting cheap tattoos.
Speaker 4: No bogans is that's the market that we need. That's what Colin Chackio is relying on.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter, Bali put us on the map.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about that, Lieutenant Kate. At the moment, we've got to defend album. But we're sending some of the post. Let's go to a sergeant who's this, Sergeant Memory Fred, sorry, Sergeant Major Fred, who is spani.
Speaker 5: M E J.
Speaker 3: Media that is an insult to those that serve Caitlin.
Speaker 1: That kiss got to be m E j O R. I thought it's a name. You know some of your names, measuring you know some of the names I've met here of the Sorry, his name is Fred. Sorry, sergeant Fred. I'm sorry about this confusion.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, sergeant.
Speaker 1: For your friends from Fairfield, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jackie, happy to go around, Sergeant Fred in Fairfield.
Speaker 4: Love to visit you in Fairfield.
Speaker 3: Man, what time wants Freddy?
Speaker 5: Whenever Jack's ready, will be here.
Speaker 4: I'll be there at six o'clock six.
Speaker 3: Perfect, listen, I know this man disexpecting at some time. Okay, it won't be six. Whenever you're expecting this guy, he ain't becoming there early or late.
Speaker 1: Won't be one of you.
Speaker 4: The same window that delivery men give you very sometime between midday and nine p yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah this year. All right, such and fair thanks for joining the rebel buton army.
Speaker 3: Thank you, General Teresa, good morning, Hello me, Teresa, Teresa.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm a general.
Speaker 5: Because I work at a primary school and I reckon I can recruit so many people on staff to put the stickers on their bins and I'm an Eaglemont, So Jack, will you come to Eaglemont?
Speaker 4: Perfect? Love it little Legalmont tucked away in there. We've got a friend in Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was it nice? Nice? Cozy? Little suber?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: It's fabulous, It's absolutely gorgeous. And I've got at least twelve bins outside my house every weekend. They're not all mine, and I just thought I could put stickers on all of them without.
Speaker 4: Asking whose fins are they?
Speaker 5: Oh? This neighbors and we've got an apartment a little and I reckon we could do it.
Speaker 1: I got an angry man for one of our listeners.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is legal to put something on somebody else's I don't know who cares.
Speaker 5: I don't read.
Speaker 3: Is it really?
Speaker 1: Hey? Tell? It would be good at the school you work out, Big school reading school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's about five hundred kids.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, do you know what the school run? Get that bin out there? Can we put one on your school bin?
Speaker 5: Well? I actually asked, I have to ask permission for that. Give I've got people that live in What's ony out who work here. I've got people in View Bank. We can we can spread the world all around.
Speaker 1: God, you know what you you know what you've got there, an epicenter. I do. I do a real super spreader, but the good curR of super spreading.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good one, isn't it. So you give me lots of stick, as many as many as you want.
Speaker 3: Jack, All good done, eagle monts he's coming tonight sometime between R.
Speaker 2: Five and.
Speaker 4: I like the idea of a big drop off as well, because it feels like I'm getting a lot done without actually driving a lot of.
Speaker 1: The Nazis with people like you.
Speaker 5: My school's in Rosanna, so I can cover that area as well.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Brett, don't need to come to Roseanne.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.