Speaker 1: Take your mind back, Britt Laura to last week when Laura, you told us a story. You went to visit a friend's house that was under construction. They very kindly let you look through the home. Your husband, Mattie Jay who in love, did a poo in the toilet. You realize that the plumbing was disconnected, so it was a dry turd in a non functioning toilet.
Speaker 2: But I'm wondering why we're talking about it again.
Speaker 3: Well, you would have thought that we talked about it enough, but apparently not. So that night I made Matt so call our friends. I also then our friends were like, Okay, well he needs to email the builder because they were like horrified that maybe the builder would think that they'd done the poo in the toilet. And so I was sitting across from him, Matt was writing an email to the builder to apologize for doing a stinking turd and not being able to flush it. Now, the very next day, after telling it on radio and all of us having a little laugh and being like, ha haha, my silly husband, Matt called me and he had this to tell me.
Speaker 4: So, you know how you would have the.
Speaker 2: Pool in the toilet, don't you?
Speaker 3: Dare tell me you did a story saying I did the ship.
Speaker 2: I did not do that.
Speaker 4: I said that. I'm sorry my wife untunately used the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You did not. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: But the good news that they take fine, it's not a problem. They could turn the water back on.
Speaker 3: And I will plush it.
Speaker 2: You're so mean, that's pretty funny. I am so off it. I am so unbelievably offish. Oh, come on, give it a break. That's funny. You are known for your shocking bown movie to talk about them.
Speaker 3: I know I am, and I know I do, but I will not be accused of being the one to have done that absolute horror.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted you to confront him live on air, so joining his name, Australian sweetheart ex bachelor Maddie Jay joins us. Welcome to the show, Matt Good, prank, Maddie good, Frank, I hate you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, guys of my best work.
Speaker 2: I must say, well played, well played.
Speaker 3: Just to clarify, was it actually a prank and you didn't blame it on Laura or did you blame it on Laura and then realize you're in trouble?
Speaker 2: So I said it was a prank.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I said it was Laura, and I'm copying any repercussions on the chin if it is worth it. I'm definitely not gonna go back now on my claims. Th Rold Keith the Bilder.
Speaker 2: What did the builders say? I am so embarrassed. No, Laura, what was the response? Map you like, it's Laura from the Pickup?
Speaker 4: Well, everyone knows that you have to supervise children, especially when you're giving them punishment, and I'm no different. And whilst I was running an email, Laura got distracted. She looked elsewhere. So then I thought to myself, stuff it. I'm not going to accept fault here, and I said, dear Keith, it's Matt Johnson here. You may know me from The Bachelor. Recently my wife Laura, who you may know from a radio show called The Pickup, were at the renovations. Must say, the house is looking fantastic, impressive work. There just happens to be a small chance that Laura and myself had a lovely lunch of Mexican burritos extra spicy follow by a coffee. There's a very small chance. My wife then went to the downstairs toilet to relieve herself of an enormous pooh. Unfortunately, after the pool was taken, we realized that the plumbing was turned off. Look, Keith, I'd like to apologize on behalf of my wife. She does not normally like this. Keeps up the gatwork, Mike Love Maddy J.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to construct an email? I'll give you that. What did he write back?
Speaker 4: Did you hear anything he said? Really appreciate the update. I let the guys know we would have gotten away with this. We didn't have to tell anyone. No one would have known. Some poor apprentice would have gotten fired. It wouldn't have been on us, and it was fine. You're the one. Your honesty has gotten you into trouble said, this is on you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Part of me like is like dirty about it, But the other part of me thinks like, well done because I would have done the same.
Speaker 2: Definitely are dirty.
Speaker 4: We're invited on the block.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Maddie is Maddie J. Everyone what Australia's sweetheart.
Speaker 3: I believe that once upon a time he was chosen to be the Batterlan like he was the most eligible man in this country and Channel ten was like that guy bring back the good old days.
Speaker 4: I know,